• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Allyson got in front of the doctor. " you are not throwing anyone out. Now stay over there while we figure this out."

Fate smiled and kept on making snowballs to throw at him.
"It took over him. It let her go." Biff said. "Yes it let me go." Sky said. The Doctor repeated. "It wants us." "It wants us." It's waited so long." "It's waited so long." "In the dark." "In the dark." "And the cold." "And the cold." "And the diamonds." "And the diamonds."

Ben made snowballs as well. He threw one at her.

"It took over him. It let her go." Biff said. "Yes it let me go." Sky said. The Doctor repeated. "It wants us." "It wants us." It's waited so long." "It's waited so long." "In the dark." "In the dark." "And the cold." "And the cold." "And the diamonds." "And the diamonds."

Ben made snowballs as well. He threw one at her.
"It waited so long in the dark and cold, out there in the diamonds.." Allyson said to herself.

Fate got hit and threw one back at him.

"It waited so long in the dark and cold, out there in the diamonds.." Allyson said to herself.

Fate got hit and threw one back at him.
"And then you came." "And then you came." "Bodies so hot." "Bodies so hot." "And so full of blood." "And so full of blood." Drumonkey Drumonkey

Ben was hit the threw another one at her.

Last edited:
"Um okay" she said nodding

(I will show you a picture of him when I get the chance)

Jenny seemed fully relaxed now

"I wonder if is be able to do that" Rebecca thought out loud

"Maybe, your are essentially my twin sister" Jenny replied

"Do you just want to be warm?," she asked.

Fate chuckled running away so she wouldn't get hit.
Biff went for the Doctor. "Yes throw him out." "Yes throw him out." "Into the darkness" "Into the darkness" "Molto Bene" "Molto Bene" "Allons-y" "Allons-y."

Ben ran after her.

Biff went for the Doctor. "Yes throw him out." "Yes throw him out." "Into the darkness" "Into the darkness" "Molto Bene" "Molto Bene" "Allons-y" "Allons-y."

Ben ran after her.
"No you won't." Allyson said getting in front of the Doctor again.

She laughed before tripping in the snow.

"No you won't." Allyson said getting in front of the Doctor again.

She laughed before tripping in the snow.
(I just gave Allyson a huge hint as to what's going on.) Biff tried to move past her. "Send him out." "Send him out." "No Mercy." "No mercy." Biff finally grabbed the Doctor and began to pull him towards the door.

Ben ran over to her and began to pelt her with Snowballs while she was down.

(I just gave Allyson a huge hint as to what's going on.) Biff tried to move past her. "Send him out." "Send him out." "No Mercy." "No mercy." Biff finally grabbed the Doctor and began to pull him towards the door.

Ben ran over to her and began to pelt her with Snowballs while she was down.
Allyson grabbed Biff. "I said stop" (its been awhile since I sent the episode)

She laughed as she tried to block the snowballs. She got up and noticed Hunter over on as nearby building. Hunter shot an arrow at Ben. "Ben get down." She pushed him out of the way, the arrow hitting her.

Allyson grabbed Biff. "I said stop" (its been awhile since I sent the episode)

She laughed as she tried to block the snowballs. She got up and noticed Hunter over on as nearby building. Hunter shot an arrow at Ben. "Ben get down." She pushed him out of the way, the arrow hitting her.
The hostess grabbed Sky. "It's her she stole his voice!" She yelled. She opened the hatch and they were both pulled out of the shuttle being killed . The Doctor closed his eyes. "It's gone it's gone. "It's gone it's gone it's gone."

"Fate!" Ben yelled.

Last edited:
"My mom and younger brother died, I buried them, I nearly killed the guy who did it...Ever since the SRA was in motion, everything has basically been hell for me.." Hayden replied
"I'm sorry..I don't know how I would react if I lost Dana, she is the closest I have to a mom." She said.

The hostess grabbed Sky. "It's her she stole his voice!" She yelled. She opened the hatch and they were both pulled out of the shuttle being killed . The Doctor closed his eyes. "It's gone it's gone. "It's gone it's gone it's gone."
" no!" Allyson shouted as the hostess and sky were pulled out of the bus.

"Ah" Fate said the arrow hitting her in the chest. Hunter watched from the building. "Oops wasn't suppose to shoot to kill"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back