• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Superheroes RP

Hecotoro

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I know I know, another Superheroes RP? I'm sorry, I just can't help but want to make my own heroic RP. (Recently watched a ton of MCU movies also).
So... Interested?
The universe would be unique, based on our own, with current day events, social medias, artist, food, countries, etc... Only difference is, there have been super humans existing throughout history. Not that many, but a few scattered here and there, mainly used for secret missions, to watch over the city or to gain territory for your local drug lord, the usual.
How will this be different from things like Marvel, DC or even MHA?
Great question! I do plan on borrowing a lot of things, like the power scales will be low key more like Marvel, so no anime stuff like pulling items from your boobs or bending reality. Now, Marvel does have some busted things, but we aren't going that far, we're sticking more to the ground. Ever seen the first Avengers movie from the MCU? That's like the peek we're going to reach, so we're starting low, really low, like Howard the Duck low.
So what's the setting?
Another great question! Like I mentioned before, we will be using the setting we have in real life, except one thing. People are welcome to include their own made up cities or towns, as long as it doesn't effect the rest of the universe. We are also staying on Earth, so no Guardians of the Galaxy or Alien invasions, at least not yet. Therefore, OCs need to be from Earth, so if you want to be a spider that got bit by a radioactive pig, that's fine. You want to be an alien from Mars? No, not today, sorry.
Also, don't forget superheroes/super villains have existed for a while, so we are able to incorporate some into history as needed, maybe Hitler didn't kill himself, maybe it was a super Russian spy :o!
Plot?
You just know exactly what to ask today don't you? There is a major plot, which will include having all OCs join up to fight some bad guys! But, I am open to solo side plots, team ups and other missions while we get through the main plot.
What do I need to know for my OC?
Well you probably wondering what's up with the powers allowed right? We are trying to keep it more grounded, so going for the classics like super strength, shooting fire, stretching, teleportation, etc... those are welcome without much issues. But what about something more extreme like Dragon Ball style powers, Captain Marvel or even MHA? Those will need to be approved. I am also looking for the OCs to have just one or two powers, if you're going for two, they should be related. Like, Super Strength comes with Bulletproof skin? Yeah that makes sense. Teleportation with blowing up things with your mind? Not really. The reason for this, it's because the tougher the OCs the harder it is for me to create proper villains for them, nobody likes a bad guy who you can one shot, right?
Besides being picky with the superpowers, everything else can be more flexible. You could have your OC trained in martial arts, skilled with a weapon or two and carry two or three gadgets, just don't pull a Batman on me and have an answer for everything.
How will the RP work?
Well we will be roleplaying on RPNation of course, using date and location on headings to avoid confusion. We will use Discord for OOC chat, suggestions, plot planning an everything else.
Well that's my pitch, I'm looking for minimum 4 players, so once I have at least 4 people interested, I'll create the discord Server and a thread for posting OC Bios.
Thank your for your attention!

Sounds simple enough with our own opportunities for world building and character building, sign me up :)

[insert greeting here] Too lazy to make a bio right now, but I am also here.

Alright I got the last person interested in PMs so, please post your bios here:

And when you have been accepted I'll send you the OOC link :3

interested!!! And no! there are not enough superhero RPs :closedeyescryingfrown:
I've been dying to find an RP for my superhero OCs I have art for

Kkushmar Kkushmar nice! Go ahead and drop a bio here:

Hi! I'm interested in this. I'll shoot my character bio by tonight!

Hello, if this is still open I am very interested! I can put my character bio in tonight :)

Hey, your world sounds super (see what I did there) interesting. Is it still open for new applications?

I am aware that it must be late (because for some unknown reason, my luck only allows me to find interesting roles when they have already started) but is the role still open?

Hi! So this sadly died :c but if you guys are making something similar I'll be more than happy to join xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back