• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superheroes and Villains Characters

Nonsuperhuman
Neutral-evil
Name: Jiminy Erving
Codename: Silver-Tung
Abilities: infinite knowledge of multiple torture techniques and ways to make people talk, even superhumans.
Backstory: If you need someone to talk, he’s the man for the job, he mostly gets work from villains and gang bosses, but he’ll accept work from anyone.
Appearence: 1596128184114.jpeg
Musicnotes Musicnotes

Superhuman
Superhero
Name: Silas riverside
Codename: Geyser
Power: Shoots water out of anything he touches with his bare fingertips.
weakness: his power is uncontrollable.
Weapon: small shield that he uses as a place for his geysers to shoot from.
Appearence: 1596302550981.png
Musicnotes Musicnotes
Other info: his power doesn’t work on leather, which is what his outfit is made of.

Last edited:
Musicnotes Musicnotes
Neutral
Name: dragonman II
Alias: dragonman
Weakness: not very smart. Easily manipulated.
Powers: flight, super strength, fire breath, near impenetrable skin.
Backstory: he was created in a bio lab using the original dragonmans’ dna to fight the Fantastic Four, but over time he began to grow smarter, and eventually decided to kill his creator. However, his creator was a prominent businessman that covered his tracks well, so now he was on the run for murder. He’s been laying low since then, and he would continue to until he met a new friend who said they could lead him down the correct path.
Appearence: 1597067790544.jpeg

Last edited:
Musicnotes Musicnotes
Neutral
Name: dragonman II
Alias: dragonman
Powers: flight, super strength, fire breath, near impenetrable skin.
Backstory: he was created in a bio lab using the original dragonmans’ dna to fight the Fantastic Four, but over time he began to grow smarter, and eventually decided to kill his creator. However, his creator was a prominent businessman that covered his tracks well, so now he was on the run for murder. He’s been laying low since then, and he would continue to until he met a new friend who said they could lead him down the correct path.
Other info: not very smart
Appearence: View attachment 767277
(Weakness?)

9d0ee06b16440d0d9d49493351e3b920.jpg

Spellcaster

Hero or villain or neutral: Hero

Name: Ezekiel "Zeke" Montaque Reid

Code name: Spellcaster

Appearance:

Zeke - 5'7", 185 lbs, muscular, pale with freckled shoulders, blonde hair in a military cut and Commander Riker beard, blue eyes in dark brown, rectangular rimmed glasses. Always wearing a blue or red shirt with a hood, jeans or jean shorts, and Converse high-tops.

Spellcaster - With a hood over his head, a bloodline glamour spell activates, causing his face to be completely hidden in shadow (except for the glow of his eyes shining through in either red, blue, both, or purple), and even if the hood is knocked off/removed by another, his identity is protected until he removes it himself. The general appearance of the rest of his attire typically varies based on mood, situational need, etc.

Powers/abilities:

Magic (Sorcery) (Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Mana)
Example Spells: Fireball, Rock Wall, Ice Spike, Spectral Weapon Summoning, etc. Elemental fundamentals can be combined to develop more elaborate and powerful spells, but those spells are still bound by what CAN be done with the physics of reality, and what effect can be most likely expected from said combinations (Ex. Flaming Spectral Spear). This power is used most commonly, especially against lower level enemies. This kind of magic is also where abilities like sensing other magic users comes from.

Magic (Fae-Touch) - This is Spellcaster's core power, but used only in more pitched conflicts or in need of escapes. Something unique to Zeke's bloodline that at it's most basic allows him to open wormholes both inside a given reality and out to other realities. A unique aspect to Zeke himself is that the functions that make this magic work are split down the middle both literally and figuratively. Only his left hand can open the portals, only his right hand can put them where he needs them. It is more than just portals, however. The most common function of these powers, particularly in combat, is what Zeke and his fellow Sorcerers (as they are called in his home reality) refer to as the Guardian State. This allows him to make his own weapons from his raw magical energy (Mana), rather than summoning magic weapons which costs a great deal more. This manifests as a red weapon on his left (sword, hammer, crowbar, etc.) and a blue barrier on his right ranging from a small, arm mounted shield to a barrier dome that can protect up to four people.

Hand-to-hand Jack of all Trades - Familiar with many forms of martial arts enough to use them in conjunction with common combat spells, but not a Master in any one discipline.

There's a Fourth Wall? - Particularly during combat, he's fond of making joking references and analogies to the real world, especially when such things shed a light on what his opponent is doing and why it's bad (Ex. "Bro, how'd you get that big? Do they even have McDonald's in this reality?") or just when such humor would make him laugh/possibly make others laugh (Ex. *Transforms into tiny spider and climbs up water spout* "Spiddermen, spiddermen, does what ever spiddermen does!"). This DOES NOT allow for OOC drama/game breaking.

Weapons(optional): Magic Staff - 2.75 ft long, elder wood wrapped in copper and gold spiral and tipped on one end with a blue crystal and on the other with a red one. Used only in the most dire conflicts where Spellcaster needs a BIG punch from a small amount of Mana.

Weaknesses:

Can bend the laws of reality (do things that are theoretically possible if you "push" the right variables), cannot break laws of reality (can't turn laser beams to bubbles)
Mana within the body is limited (Bigger spells require outside help, single users run out of spells eventually)
Powerful electrical shocks will short out the nervous system, making magic impossible either temporarily or permanently depending on extent of damage
Heavy smoker, so sustained/exertion combat takes a toll
Will power is a key component of magic, greatest will always prevails
Powers vary in foreign realities, depending on what laws, if any, exist for magic (This usually shuts off Fae-Touched Magic or at least forces him to figure out how it works enough to get out of foreign reality)

Backstory(optional):

So you wanna know my story? Where do I begin? For me personally it all began when I was fourteen years old. My father and I had had nasty fight, so I snuck out to go party with my friends. Saved my own life, but oh boy do I wish I hadn't. Coming home to...well I'll spare you gory details, just know I found the bodies of my parents and older sister, Rebecca. And I ...broke... Literally, figuratively, spiritually, mentally, PHYSICALLY I split in two. How did I physically split in two and live to tell you that I did? Magic, duh. I became two separate bodies, separate personalities, but of the same mind. I've since "corrected" what was the epicenter of a quantum fracture in my own reality, but I've also had to take responsibility for all the chaos that fracture caused while I was stumbling the the "Correction" process. I'm more whole now than I've even been, but still divided as well, and to make matters worse, the worst parts of me are running wild throughout the mutli-verse making other folks lives more difficult than they already were.

Then, there's the one whose plans set all this madness in motion, a magical being I know only as The Master. What does this person want? As far as I can tell, they want to rule over all of existance with an iron fist that would put Adolph Hitler back in people's good graces. Because Sorcerer or Human, the Master wants us all to submit or die. How does any of this bring me to a reality not my own? The Master is the only one from my world besides me (or my bloodline) who can "open doors" that lead "out." They like open such doors and let villains from my world invade others, often to distract me from what happening in my own reality. Why does it work? You want me to let you take responsibility for my bad guys, or would you rather I came and got them off your lawn? Also, the magical government of my world makes me do it - either pick up the super criminal or sit in his jail cell for him. I don't expect any help with this nor anything in return...but I wouldn't mind making a friend or two along the way.

Other info(optional):

Last edited:

Spellcaster

Appearance:

Zeke - 5'7", 185 lbs, muscular, pale with freckled shoulders, blonde hair in a military cut and Commander Riker beard, blue eyes in rectangular, dark brown rimmed glasses. Always wearing a blue or red shirt with a hood, jeans or jean shorts, and Converse high-tops.

Spellcaster - With a hood over his head, a bloodline glamour spell activates, causing his face to be completely hidden in shadow (except for the glow of his eyes shining through in either red, blue, both, or purple), and even if the hood is knocked off/removed by another, his identity is protected until he removes it himself. The general appearance of the rest of his attire typically varies based on mood, situational need, etc.

Powers/abilities:

Example Spells: Fireball, Rock Wall, Ice Spike, Spectral Weapon Summoning, etc. Elemental fundamentals can be combined to develop more elaborate and powerful spells, but those spells are still bound by what CAN be done with the physics of reality, and what effect can be most likely expected from said combinations (Ex. Flaming Spectral Spear). This power is used most commonly, especially against lower level enemies. This kind of magic is also where abilities like sensing other magic users comes from.

Magic (Fae-Touch) - This is Spellcaster's core power, but used only in more pitched conflicts or in need of escapes. Something unique to Zeke's bloodline that at it's most basic allows him to open wormholes both inside a given reality and out to other realities. A unique aspect to Zeke himself is that the functions that make this magic work are split down the middle both literally and figuratively. Only his left hand can open the portals, only his right hand can put them where he needs them. It is more than just portals, however. The most common function of these powers, particularly in combat, is what Zeke and his fellow Sorcerers (as they are called in his home reality) refer to as the Guardian State. This allows him to make his own weapons from his raw magical energy (Mana), rather than summoning magic weapons which costs a great deal more. This manifests as a red weapon on his left (sword, hammer, crowbar, etc.) and a blue barrier on his right ranging from a small, arm mounted shield to a barrier dome that can protect up to four people.

Hand-to-hand Jack of all Trades - Familiar with many forms of martial arts enough to use them in conjunction with common combat spells, but not a Master in any one discipline.

There's a Fourth Wall? - Particularly during combat, he's fond of making joking references and analogies to the real world, especially when such things shed a light on what his opponent is doing and why it's bad (Ex. "Bro, how'd you get that big? Do they even have McDonald's in this reality?") or just when such humor would make him laugh/possibly make others laugh (Ex. *Transforms into tiny spider and climbs up water spout* "Spiddermen, spiddermen, does what ever spiddermen does!"). This DOES NOT allow for OOC drama/game breaking.

Weapons(optional): Magic Staff - 2.75 ft long, elder wood wrapped in copper and gold spiral and tipped on one end with a blue crystal and on the other with a red one. Used only in the most dire conflicts where Spellcaster needs a BIG punch from a small amount of Mana.

Weaknesses:

Can bend the laws of reality (do things that are theoretically possible if you "push" the right variables), cannot break laws of reality (can't turn laser beams to bubbles)
Mana within the body is limited (Bigger spells require outside help, single users run out of spells eventually)
Powerful electrical shocks will short out the nervous system, making magic impossible either temporarily or permanently depending on extent of damage
Powers vary in foreign realities, depending on what laws, if any, exist for magic (This usually shuts off Fae-Touched Magic or at least forces him to figure out how it works enough to get out of foreign reality)

Backstory(optional):

So you wanna know my story? Where do I begin? For me personally it all began when I was fourteen years old. My father and I had had nasty fight, so I snuck out to go party with my friends. Saved my own life, but oh boy do I wish I hadn't. Coming home to...well I'll spare you gory details, just know I found the bodies of my parents and older sister, Rebecca. And I ...broke... Literally, figuratively, spiritually, mentally, PHYSICALLY I split in two. How did I physically split in two and live to tell you that I did? Magic, duh. I became two separate bodies, separate personalities, but of the same mind. I've since "corrected" what was the epicenter of a quantum fracture in my own reality, but I've also had to take responsibility for all the chaos that fracture caused while I was stumbling the the "Correction" process. I'm more whole now than I've even been, but still divided as well, and to make matters worse, the worst parts of me are running wild throughout the mutli-verse making other folks lives more difficult than they already were.

Then, there's the one whose plans set all this madness in motion, a magical being I know only as The Master. What does this person want? As far as I can tell, they want to rule over all of existance with an iron fist that would put Adolph Hitler back in people's good graces. Because Sorcerer or Human, the Master wants us all to submit or die. How does any of this bring me to a reality not my own? The Master is the only one from my world besides me (or my bloodline) who can "open doors" that lead "out." They like open such doors and let villains from my world invade others, often to distract me from what happening in my own reality. Why does it work? You want me to let you take responsibility for my bad guys, or would you rather I came and got them off your lawn? Also, the magical government of my world makes me do it - either pick up the super criminal or sit in his jail cell for him. I don't expect any help with this nor anything in return...but I wouldn't mind making a friend or two along the way.

Other info(optional):
(just so you know spells for making wormhole's portal s and multiversal travel already exist

(just so you know spells for making wormhole's portal s and multiversal travel already exist

I figured, but I wanted to cover all bases as best I could. This character is the protagonist from an original story I'm writing, so I want to keep his powers as mechanically in that world as possible, but they're also designed to adapt to foreign realities...to a degree anyway.

I figured, but I wanted to cover all bases as best I could. This character is the protagonist from an original story I'm writing, so I want to keep his powers as mechanically in that world as possible, but they're also designed to adapt to foreign realities...to a degree anyway.
sounds cool. I have a really powerful wizard character. Maybe they can meet. Well I have two. An original character. And a Potter OC

name: Danny Fenton

Code name: Danny Phantom

Appearance:

1597165597923.png

1597165615217.png

Powers/abilities: He walk through walls disappear and fly. He has the ability to sense other ghosts. He has plasma blasts and his ghostly wail

Weapons(optional):

Weaknesses: His ghostly wail will drop him out of his ghost form. If he is intangible other intangible beings can hurt him

Backstory(optional):
Young Danny Fenton he was just 14
When his parents built a very strange machine
It was designed to view a world unseen
(He's gonna catch em all cause he's Danny Phantom)
When it didn't quite work, his folks they just quit
But then Danny took a look inside of it
There was a great big flash
Everything just changed
His molecules got all rearranged
(Phantom phantom)
When he first woke up he realized he had snow white hair
And glowing' green eyes
He could walk through walls, disappear, and fly
He was much more unique than the other guys
It was then Danny knew what he had to do
He gotta stop all the ghosts who were coming through
He's here to fight for me and you

Other info(optional): (I don't know if he's from another Universe or not. I'm just doing this with Rcticwolf Rcticwolf permission)

Appearance:

View attachment 767802

View attachment 767803

Powers/abilities: He walk through walls disappear and fly. He has the ability to sense other ghosts. He has plasma blasts and his ghostly wail

Weapons(optional):

Weaknesses: His ghostly wail will drop him out of his ghost form. If he is intangible other intangible beings can hurt him

Backstory(optional):
Everything just changed
(Phantom phantom)
And glowing' green eyes

Other info(optional): (I don't know if he's from another Universe or not. I'm just doing this with Rcticwolf Rcticwolf permission)
Musicnotes Musicnotes

Spellcaster

Appearance:

Zeke - 5'7", 185 lbs, muscular, pale with freckled shoulders, blonde hair in a military cut and Commander Riker beard, blue eyes in dark brown, rectangular rimmed glasses. Always wearing a blue or red shirt with a hood, jeans or jean shorts, and Converse high-tops.

Powers/abilities:

Weaknesses:

Backstory(optional):

Other info(optional):
It's good

Appearance:

View attachment 767802

View attachment 767803

Weapons(optional):

Backstory(optional):
Everything just changed
(Phantom phantom)
And glowing' green eyes

It's good

Superhumans (ones with powers)

Hero or villain or neutral: Villain

name: Shinx

Code name: Kako

Appearance:
2bca35fdd27a858630e594e014781d0a.jpg

Powers/abilities: Time Manipulation: Gerontokinesis (Age Manipulation) and Precognition (Can see future)

Weapons(optional): A whip that can drain someone life's span and heal Shinz.

Weaknesses: While using its power (Gerontokinesis) Shinx needs to touch the victim to activate the spell and they will both fall into deep sleep and lost conciousness around her making her vulnerable to any attacks. Using its precognition power and seeing future too advance like what will 2 days after will drain its strength and make it weaken.

Backstory(optional): It's a daughter of a forbidden love between a boy demon and an girl angel, blessed with the power of an demon and an angel but cursed by both the Goddess to not age and the Demon King that if its mother will given birth to Shinx both its parent will be killed right in its front after they gave birth to this THING.

Other info(optional): Many say that Shinx is a Boy who see his self as a girl so he dtess as one. "A villian with a good heart but broken mind. Save this thing."

Superhumans (ones with powers)

Hero or villain or neutral: Villain

name: Shinx

Code name: Kako

Appearance:
View attachment 768419

Powers/abilities: Time Manipulation: Gerontokinesis (Age Manipulation) and Precognition (Can see future)

Weapons(optional): A whip that can drain someone life's span and heal Shinz.

Weaknesses: While using its power (Gerontokinesis) Shinx needs to touch the victim to activate the spell and they will both fall into deep sleep and lost conciousness around her making her vulnerable to any attacks. Using its precognition power and seeing future too advance like what will 2 days after will drain its strength and make it weaken.

Backstory(optional): It's a daughter of a forbidden love between a boy demon and an girl angel, blessed with the power of an demon and an angel but cursed by both the Goddess to not age and the Demon King that if its mother will given birth to Shinx both its parent will be killed right in its front after they gave birth to this THING.

Other info(optional): Many say that Shinx is a Boy who see his self as a girl so he dtess as one. "A villian with a good heart but broken mind. Save this thing."
(so... He/she can turn people into babies or into oldmen just by touching them?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back