Story Superheroes | A BTS Fanfiction

Intro

beigedecore

A Clumsy Adventurer
Intro | 'Stupid criminals interrupting my sleep...'

Yoongi's eyes slid shut gently. His was nestled comfortably on his soft pillow, and the blankets were off, the afternoon sun already warming him enough. With everything he needed to do done, he could finally get some sleep.

It was just as his mind slipped into blissful oblivion...

BIP BIP BIP BIP BIP!

... That the rapid beeping of his watch woke him. He sighed exasperatedly and turned it off. "Stupid criminals interrupting my sleep... They'll pay for this..."

Chapter 1
Chapter 1 | 'Your mind must be a stupendously diverting place.'

Jimin paced the sidewalk nervously, sneakers occasionally scuffing the grey asphalt. 'Nononono! They'll destroy the shop! And the JAMS!!'

Anyone walking past could tell that he was hyperventilating, though their guesses on why would come nowhere near the truth.

'THE JAMS!!'

"The jams?" someone said behind him, boredom and exasperation dripping from their words. "This is what I was called for? To save jams? Ghh..."

Jimin whipped around. "What!?" he gaped at the sight in front of him. A man in a black supersuit yawned tiredly, his expression dour. The suit was completely black, with the exception of his mask, which left his mouth uncovered. The backdrop of the scene - the grocery store burning, faceless people running around with flamethrowers and the flames and smoke rising in columns of bright orange and thick blackness - gave his appearance an evil air.

"Yah! What are you gaping at, pabo!? Jeez..." the man muttered grumpily, rubbing his eyes.

It was the super, Zangling. No one knew what it meant. He just seemed like a very lazy hero - if he could be defined as such - but no one could deny that he saved the day. With a lot of attitude. "Y-You're Zangling!"

The hero gave him a flat look. "Your observation skills are daebuk. Your mind must be a stupendously diverting place," he remarked flatly.

Jimin glared. "Shut up! I'm just surprised! It's not like I actually know a superhero!!"

The hero's lips effortlessly formed a self-satisfied smirk. Jimin quickly began contemplating how satisfying it would be to become his archenemy, even if he was called a 'villain'. The super's mood changes were so frustrating, more so in person than on the numerous YouTube and news channels, though that was annoying, too.

"Well, now you do," the super winked - he actually winked! The nerve of him! - and darted away.

And just like that, the super was camouflaging in the smoke with his supersuit, subduing the fire, the supervillain - Flame Horde - and stealing his minions from him, all using his mind powers.

Jimin gaped, thinking, 'What the heck just happened!?'

-

"Yah! You interrupted my sleep!" Yoongi exclaimed, pouting as he used his psychokinesis to slam the supervillain into the ground. "I should just squish you... Such an inconvenience..."

The villain hit the ground and skidded for several meters before getting up again. "SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE ME! YOU HAVE A PERFECT LIFE AND HOME! SO F*** YOUR JUDGEMENT!"

Yoongi slammed him into the ground again, bored out of his mind. "I don't care what your home situation is," he said, as he walked towards the villain. "I just want sleep, and you attacked this place, made an alert go off and interrupted me just when I was about to fall asleep. So now I'm terminating the nuisance keeping me from sleep."

The villain shivered at his cold tone and singular focus. 'This psycho creep!'

Yoongi laughed from beneath the mask. It was a slightly manic sound, and it sent shivers down the spines of everyone who heard it.

"You can call me that in your puny mind, pabo. But I have better things to do than mess around with small fries like you."

Chapter 2
Chapter 2 | 'Why am I slight turned on?'

Jimin, from the corner where he was peeking from to observe the battle, shivered. Zangling was... intense. More like an anti-hero than a hero. 'He's so... Why am I slightly turned on?'

The hero turned his head slightly in Jimin's direction, and Jimin's heart beat out of his chest as he ducked back around the corner. 'Does he know I'm here? I mean, he turned to look at me... DID HE HEAR WHAT I THOUGHT!?' He blushed bright red, like the flames Zangling had subdued earlier.

Not risking the embarrassment of his mind being read once more, he ran away. 'I'll try getting jams another day,' he thought, downcast. 'And just when Namjoon was away, too...'

He was thoroughly convinced that the entire universe was colluding to keep him from getting his jams. Maybe even the jams were helping too... It was so unfair!

-

After Flame Horde was arrested, Yoongi went back to his secret hideout. He was conflicted.

Sleep.

Curiosity.

Sleep...

Curiosity...

"Which one..." he muttered as he walked into his room and started getting changed into normal clothes.

Suddenly, a voice floated into his head. '

Why am I slightly turned on?

Yoongi groaned and dropped his head into his hands. It was decided.

"That stupid, cute, sexy pabo!" he grumbled, damning and praising the orange-haired teen he'd met that day. "Why am I even interested!?"

-

If you could also read thoughts, and read Yoongi's, which would be very challenging even without his powers, you may think that he chose curiosity. But if you do think that, then you're wrong.

The mint-head fully intended to get his sleep. His curiosity would have to wait for tomorrow.

That was what he thought as he imagined what it would be like to talk to the orange-haired teen again. And maybe kiss him... 'Yah! Stop think that!' he thought. He pulled back his bedcovers, trying not to replay the same thought in his head.

Why am I slightly turned on?

It echoed in his head again, and again, and again.

It was a while until he fell asleep.

-

That night, Jimin wondered about Zangling and everything that had happened. Who was he? Was he someone Jimin knew? Would they meet again? How would their barely-there relationship work out? Would they be friends, or more, or less?

He shook his head of those thoughts, thinking of the one that bothered him the most:

Was there some supercosmic power that helped Namjoon deprive him of jams?

Chapter 3
Chapter 3 | 'You're not dirtying the bathroom, are you?'

The next day, Jimin got out of bed, his mind groggy and his body slow. It wasn't until he was in the shower that he remembered his encounter with Zangling the day before.

"AGGH!"

He was suddenly very wide awake and blushing from head to toe.

'He heard what I thought, didn't he!?' He made a whining sound out loud and banged his head on the wall. 'I'm so embarrassed! Now he'll think I'm a weird pabo!!'

A few seconds later, there was a knock on the door. "What's going on, Jimin?" Namjoon asked from outside the door. "You're not dirtying the bathroom, are you?" A suggestive note entered his voice.

Jimin's blush intensified. "NO!"

"Alright, then..." Jimin could hear the raised eyebrow even he didn't see it. "Have fun."

A squeak escaped his mouth at the teasing. "Namjoon!"

The uni student laughed while Jimin scowled.

Later that morning, Jimin walked into school. Like usual. Only, everyone else wasn't behaving as they usually did. The eleventh-grader could hear the whispers and giggles.

No, the whispers weren't about him - this isn't a weird high school story where Jimin is a bad boy or something. They were whispering about the new student.

"He's so cute..."

"But he's so cold! I said 'hi' and he ignored me!"

"Maybe he was tired. I heard that he went to his classroom and fell asleep on his desk straight away! It's not even class yet!"

"I feel so bad for him! Wait, do you think I could get him to sleep on my shoulder at lunch!?"

"And his hair is dyed! It's so..."

"Handsome? Attractive!? SEXY!?"

Jimin deadpanned at what was going on and shook his head. The new twelfth-grader was making waves. Big waves.

He checked the time on his phone and quickly forgot all about the new student. If he wasn't early to class - his teacher's version of 'on time' - he would find himself doing twenty push-ups. And that wasn't a joke. His teacher was that mean.

-

Yoongi walked into the school. After taking an interest in Park Jimin, he just had to. His other school was getting boring anyway. As soon as he stepped through the door, most of the people in the corridor turned their heads to look at him.

He didn't care.

Trying to ignore all the thoughts - especially the more lewd ones, and there were quite a few of those - he made his way to the office, picked up his schedule from the receptionist and then went to his first period class.

On the way, a girl walked up to him in the corridor. 'He'll notice me. Men always do,' she was thinking. 'And if I say 'hi'' her mental voice became 'seductive' for a brief second, almost making Yoongi visibly wince. 'I'll peek his interest, and then...'

He tried not to hear the rest of her thoughts, which he thought should definitely be censored to young children, teenagers and pretty much just everyone.

"Hi!" the girl greeted, standing just so. She peered up at him from under her lashes, her red lips curled into a seductive, submissive smile. He tried not lean away obviously and continued walking down the corridor, completely ignoring her.

'Why didn't he respond!? Oh, is he shy?' He heard the giggle in her mind and frowned in annoyance at her vanity.

As soon as his classroom came into view, his shoulders relaxed slightly. Hopefully, no one would be in there. The whispering became louder as he turned towards the wall. Everyone was hoping he would approach one of them.

Their hopes were killed with rather a lot of joy by Yoongi when he opened the classroom door and went inside. A couple of people peeked in through the window as he went to a desk and sat down, his head dropping onto the surface and his eyes closing.

Sleep always seemed better after something annoying happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back