• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Virology Lab; Dr. Peter Lance

A wide and almost manic smile spread across his features as she pulled out her knife and declared her goals. "Ohhh, a bold approach! Most interesting, I'm eager to see the results of your test!" The doctor made no attempt to stop the knife flying for his face, in fact it nailed him right between the eyes and buried itself in to the hilt of the blade. Nor did he attempt to avoid the claw swipes or attacks on his person, seemingly completely fine despite the surplus of poison that should be running straight through his system. As she assaulted him he produced a small notepad from his lab coat pocket, scribbling on it. "I see, yes yes! Most interesting! Aren't you an anomaly, ma'am! If I was anyone else, I would be dead! But I am not anyone else, I am myself!"

The doctor stuffed the notepad into his pocket as he reached up to the knife lodged in his face, smoothly removing it and letting it drop to the ground as he licked his lips in thought, a free hand now holding the shorter Viona back by her forehead. "I see, yes. Zesty, with a hint of lemon I should think. You've quite the powerful toxin system, dear. That's not natural though is it, right? Weren't born with this. Oh so very interesting, thank you for participating in this experiment!" He glanced at the vial he had been working on which contained the Coronovirus 'Zeta' variant he had been experimenting with, putting that in his pocket. "I've found a much more interesting study, I think." He looked at Viona, smiling wide as his face had miraculously healed, as did every scratch she landed on him...even his clothes were perfect still! "Tell me, are you looking for employment opportunities?"
latest.png

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Cosmic Arbiter

"Yes, dodge." It was a simple two-word comment, or perhaps command? All the same, she watched with a dispassionate and neutral expression as Oracle was forced to deal with the zipping hollow stone orbs, each time one nailed her they would simply shatter and dissipate harmlessly after impacting her...though the impact itself was far less harmless. Olivine raised an eyebrow slowly as Oracle started to vibrate in and out of physical space. A curious approach, but it wasn't ideal. She'd run out of magic soon, and that was only proven when she dropped just a bit. However, despite this, she didn't relent, letting the orbs continue to fly about her and try to nail her. Eventually, however, Oracle's mana indeed would run out, and altitude would quickly start to become an issue as she could no longer keep herself in the air. "I see. Good to know," she remarked to herself as Oracle began to plummet. A quick flourish of her wrist as she crossed it over her chest caused a small tear in space to appear beneath Oracle before she could drop too far, safely deposited on the rooftop at her side once again as the remaining stone orbs 'popped' like bubbles. "Clever, but you don't have the mana reserves to keep something like that up indefinitely, and some things are going to be far more persistent than a few hollow rocks. If that was the approach you desired to take, fine-tune it so that you only shimmer from physical space mere moments before contact."
anime-girl-magician-mage-meganekko-destruction-white-hair-ruins-anime.png
ddq5wc6-68fbb5fa-4eef-4d8f-9e19-0e62bec9478b.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Death's Chill
The hood of the reaper slowly tilted back as if to gaze towards the clouds forming in the room, a slow flex of her fingers upon the haft of her scythe. Though at the prattle coming from another of the opposition her attention moved forward again, the sensation of 'weight' being applied to her as she had to put a little more focus to levitating off of the frost she had spread across the ground. Mother Death, one of them is not from our plane. His soul flickers, and he appears to function against his will. What is your command, do you desire him slain? The reaper questioned her patron, reaching out with naught but her mind alone, watching the King of the Ring charge her. Right below her, flat on the ground, that Greeko door swung open inwards, letting her drop through before it snapped shut mere moments before the King could reach her before blinking out of reality, an easy and simple dodge manuever.

Behind Amarine the door swung open again, appearing from nowhere as the Reaper lunged out from it, a diagonal slash of her scythe towards the woman who had played a roll in affecting the environment of the room. While the blade was sharp, it wasn't the edge one rightfully had to fear, not truly. A reapers scythe, after all, can separate the soul from the body if it makes full contact, though this does not work on grazing hits. A grazing hit, however, is disorientating and dizzying. For those of intense will, they may be able to keep their soul rooted in their body, though repeated hits will eventually work on even the most strong of willed individuals. With her free hand Melita flourished her wrist, a wall of ice spikes erupting from the wall the King was currently charging, granted it had been where Melita was but moments ago. With any luck, his forward momentum would get him impaled, or at least hurt.
97f9cc57a9a901e0fd1c97679d8f2c05.jpg

Djinni Djinni Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Deathkitten Deathkitten

Detective Marshall

"Then don't rely on your power to do it. Trust in what you have to say, and just be convincing if it comes down to it." Adam fished a new cigarette out and lit it, puffing on it slowly. "I can register fear, it just doesn't bother me. Think of it like a math problem. You can look at two plus two on a board and know it equals four, but it doesn't really matter to you. I can tell when something should be scary to a normal person, and use that to weigh my judgment. Not sure if Misty's the same way...and that's what worries me. Think the only time I ever let fear bother me is if my family or people I care about are on the line. I've never let it stop me, personally." Adam watched Muse as she whistled before glancing at his phone which still showed the stationary point where M&M had last been. "Good a guess as any. Come on. If I had to guess, Toon is going to show up when we least expect it, it's how old cartoons always are. Wouldn't be surprised if she fell out of a tree, or the sky itself." Adam moved slowly forward, glancing at his phone once in a while as his free hand rested in his trench coat and resting on the grip of his revolver, prepared to pull it from his holster at the slightest sign it may be necessary.
image0.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

lydia-qx-qq-20160913123617.pngAXIOM

Axiom looks to Nexus with a smidge of surprise and an even smaller speck of confusion. Perhaps because his focus was keeping the building up as long as possible for Orpheus to apprehend Spear aswell as not expecting any assistance "It's you. I won't lie, I wasn't expecting to see you again. If you're offering help, I won't refuse it. I'm holding the building up the best I can, I need you to see if there's anyone else in here before I let go."
Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Arenike stared at the vampire infront of her. "oh shit" she whispered to herself looking at that absolute beast of a vampire infront of her. So....this is how she dies huh. Arenike was about to grovel for her life until she was brought to a hug. And from their she saw the choker with a red jewel embedded in.... her servants of long ago wore that jewel. in it she had sectrely used magic to engrave their name and position. Carinthia, footstool. This woman infront of her was once a mere foot stool for arenike... "h-hello carinthia, Its been such a long time. My apologies for going missing" she said nervously, before turning to corax. "viona saw a news alert and said shes tired of just sitting around with her fancy suit" she had really not been paying attention to her words at the time, "I believe she said something about a virology lab?" she added

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Name: Alexandria Norman
AKA: Machina

1648099631882.png
"Dr Norman," came the soothing chime of Namina's voice. "We have another emergency. CCTV footage from the scene-"

"Ah, fuck," Alexandria groaned under her breath. It was always while she was busy. "Sorry to cut you off. Can I just..."

Dammit, she couldn't just... Well, actually, she could ditch the scene and let Glass and Elemeownta (She'll never let her forget it) deal with the issue of the tormented soul that she was dealing with at the moment, but the problem was that if she left either of them to it, who knows what the fuck could happen. Glass could have some wild voodoo bullshit up her sleeve and make things worse for the poor girl and the other could accidentally kill her... Okay, maybe that wasn't exactly fair. She didn't exactly know that the man had a pacemaker, so Alexandria couldn't hold it against her but it didn't exactly help the image of anyone here.

A filtered sigh left Machina's helmet as she quickly moved the girl out into the open world and started waving in the police. Of course, police and paramedics were already on standby, and Machina was doing what she could to help paramedics brace her, whether she struggled or not. They'd probably end up giving her enough morphine and sedatives to deal with the thrashing and the pain if she wasn't cooperative, but there was only so much she could do, which was her cue. Turning back around to the other two dashing heroes who came just in the knick of time to save the day, her rifle magnetically planted firmly to her chest, Machina pulled it back off and checked the chamber before flicking it to safe and opening her mouth to blather... Well, whatever the hell she was going to say.

"Namina, set up a replay of the CCTV footage and keep it fast enough to catch up to the exact second before it's synched," she started. "Glass, I'll need you to head out with Paramedics and do what you can to help ease.. Whatever's going on with her, if you would, please. I don't know if Paramedics are equipped to handle whatever's going on with her, and out of the three of us, you might know the most. I guess as far as Elemeownta, you'll know what you have to do and I probably don't need to say anything.

"Either way," she continued, waving a hand. "Whatever I do say is just a suggestion. You all know your shit better than some nerd like me, and this nerd has something else to blast off to."

One quick, half-assed salute later, the thrusters of Machina's pack and boots ignited with a sudden thrum before launching her high into the air, then off to the next area. Naturally she was watching the footage from what the city's surveillance cameras had captured, and from what she could tell, it was a case of "Isekai-itis," which was funny to think about until she had to think about the poor bastards that were in the crumpled mess of a car he... The naked... Goddammit, she was dealing with a nude metal-bending... Whateverthehell he was supposed to be, and it didn't look like he was even given time to speak before police and fucking Kali blasted onto the scene...

Which was a shame. Did this mean she had to give up the emergency chocolate bar she stored in Machina?? A groan of defeat left her lips as her body rolled in the air, intentionally weaving uncomfortably close to a building as she tacked the rifle back against her chestplate.

"Namina?" Machina started, frowning. "How much chocolate do we have back at base...?"

"We are out of stock, Dr. Norman," She answered, which wrenched a groan of pain from her companion. "I'll begin the order for a new shipment of Hershey's. Same delivery instructions?"

"Yeah," she drawled, her voice deflated as she finally reached the scene. "Hopefully this day gets better..."

Djinni Djinni Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Raum
Gator's Lair | "Ah, I see everything is as how I've left it."

Today was a normal day. Well, about as normal a day as a man dressed in a business suit, walking around with a whole damned grill in tow could get. In one gloved hand, Raum held an entire barbecue grill, whilst the other brandished a weighty tomahawk steak, wrapped in butcher's paper. Despite the mild bizarreness of the sight, it was far from out of the ordinary, considering the fact that the city suffered criminal attacks, supervillains kidnapping the mayors, and caped morons threatening to blow up the sun just about every day of the week - that is to say, only a negligibly few odd gazes were cast upon the archdemon lord, and there weren't many that questioned the well-dressed man dragging a grill and a steak into an open crevice that lead to the sewers.

Saying that pulling the entire thing down a steep, uneven crevice was a chore would be high praise for Raum; by the time he had dragged the thing down into the sewers, the demon was already sweating a fountain, and his muscles were already beyond the point of crying for the pain was stop, and was probably snapping themselves apart to end their own suffering. Unfortunately, this sort of physical labor was painfully unsuited for the elderly such as Raum, but asking for another to assist with the task was practically asking for somebody to call animal control to take the sewer 'gator' away, or worse, just straight up terminate it. Undoubtedly, Raum couldn't have that. He had grown quite fond of the creature, after all. Well, more fond than he would an ordinary human, at the very least.

As he wheels the grill deeper into the sewers, Raum notices the intricate chalk circle he had previously drawn into the floor, alongside the piece of chalk he had discarded still in the same spot where he had tossed it. Lined up at the side of the sewer, right up against the wall were all the cleaning products he had bought and hadn't had the chance to use, and the portable stove and gas canisters were all where he had left them as well. It seems as though the place hadn't been so much as touched between the time be was gone and the present. Approaching the edge of the concrete walkway, Raum gazes down into the toxic, filth-infested trough below, though the creature was nowhere to be found. No matter, thought the demon as he returned to his grill, and kicked the brakes on the wheels. The entire thing clicked into place, and he wasted no time loading the thing with charcoal and firing it up. With a practiced hand, Raum began to pat down the enormous hunk of meat with seasonings, and swiftly had the meat cooking in no time at all.

Before long, the aroma of grilled meat began to waft through the sewers, somewhat alleviating the otherwise nostril-melting stench of toxic waste, rotted flesh, and whatever the fuck else people discarded into the sewers. "Perhaps I ought to buy air freshener on my next visit," Raum mumbled to himself as he waited for the gator to show itself.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Axiom looks to Nexus with a smidge of surprise and an even smaller speck of confusion. Perhaps because his focus was keeping the building up as long as possible for Orpheus to apprehend Spear aswell as not expecting any assistance "It's you. I won't lie, I wasn't expecting to see you again. If you're offering help, I won't refuse it. I'm holding the building up the best I can, I need you to see if there's anyone else in here before I let go."
Stricken Steel Stricken Steel
Project Nexus

"Alrighty then." Nexus spoke with a smile underneath his tinted visor.
He quickly made way into the building, the AI starting to speak again.
"Initiating augmented view."
The world changed colors before him, it was only dark blue and white now. 'Waves' from the suit's internal sonar bounced off of objects and burning infrastructure inside the building. Indeed, There was several people trapped. He could hear the pounding, which was useful for his sonar system.
A large bundle of bricks fell before him and shattered, temporarily blinding him. Nexus reached for a metal door, and placed his metal hands inside the creases between the door and the frame.
He pulled with all of his strength, and it broke free. The building was due to collaspe.
Nexus quickly rushed over to the stricken firefighters, and yelled, "Is anyone hurt?"

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Sean
Sean groaned, rubbing his face with his palms as the coating on his skin subsided, “You’re such a jock… It’s a power that taps into an apocalypse. You don’t just make friends with a nuclear warhead!”

He glared at Casey but didn’t argue it any more, done complaining, “I can handle partial access. If it’s not over my whole body then there’s no contest of wills. As I get more familiar with it, it’ll be easier to fight against… it’s not exactly… a pleasant place, though. Not that you care.”

Sean groaned again and stood up, “So… yeah. It’s controlled enough. Let’s keep going.” He was so pissed off, he didn’t even care about his fear anymore. If anything, the stupid situation just steeled his resolve.

He let the material coat his hands and feet, the angry pit in his stomach deepening as he did so, but he knew what to look out for this time. And he was pissed off enough that he didn’t care if he accidentally or purposefully hurt Casey. He was an asshole and deserved it!

His tactics before were lacking. He was too scared to think properly. Now, his mind felt clear… albeit a bit red. Still, he waited for the confirmation. He wasn’t going to be a bastard about this and attack without agreeing they would continue. Once he did, though, Sean started again.

He couldn’t do anything worthwhile with his time stuff because of whatever wards Casey now had. Space was still on the table, however. Sean teleported behind Casey, but seeing as how that would probably be an expected move - behind just made sense - he immediately teleported again slightly to the side. Casey dealt with Ada, who moved extremely quickly, so he needed to move faster. The cracked boots that he now wore glowed with heat and he kicked with impressive force as the boot used the heat to rocket his foot up and out like an engine. Another teleport followed to bring him ten feet away where he planted his hands on the ground.

From his hands, red tendrils raced out across the ground in a fan in front of him, trying to grasp at anything it could.

e9b5d69a2362b874fdb92ce550fa7e0f.jpgKali titled her head as she watched the man suddenly launch towards her. "Well. thats neat" she calmly said as she felt her sword being pulled towards the man. So she did the most logical option. and simply used her robotic arms to launch herself towards the man. After all, hitting a moving target does more damage. As the mans fist collided with her hip she subsequently delivered a kick straight to his face. The pain of the hip rushed to her head as she smiled. "come now Discount Magneto. Show me a good time!" she shouted towards the man. Honestly she could care less about his crimes, but he seemed skilled. So kali simply must see if he can give her what she wants. HE can bend metal, then just use your fists. Hes fast, Then just rely on instict and parry, hes strong, then move with his momentum. Hes skilled and experienced, then use something he doesnt know. Push her further. Make her struggle! Kalis smile grew wider as tossed a flashbang infront of the man while they were still mid air.

Djinni Djinni Osuka Osuka

c2a8d6dcf4b080bc15066ab8531322c7.jpgOrpheus narrowed his eyes and charged right at the clown, as he pulled his arm back his knuckles extended to show blue lines underneath him as his elbow seemingly opened up with the same blue glow, it looked like joints of a robot, but it wa his magitek augments, with a glow a small explosion erupted from his elbow launching his fist forward straight into the clowns face, only as he launched the clown through a wall he himself was launched back, a large gash across his face. Standing up he stared at the clown and sheathed his sword, frost covering the scabbard. ".....Reflection." he said as he cracked his knuckles. "A fitting power for a clown, lets see which lasts more, My will to beat the shit out of you. My body, or your life." He said calmy approaching the clown. He could care less about the fire, This was his target now. Orpheus himself would admit he was a bad father, no good father would subject their own son to the training he put chrysos through. But even if he is a shitty father, Put anyone with a modicum of care for their children infront of the man who tried to kill them, and even a pacifist would turn to violence. And unlickily for this damn jester, Orpheus was a stubborn bastard who only knew how to solve a problem with his fists or a blade.

Armor_King_T7.jpgThe king growled as she dissapeared. Seeing the ice spears he subsenquently punched them shattering them to crystals, "Sistah!" he yelled grabbing one of the crystals and throwing it at the reaper. "This ice aint got nothing on the king! My body is burning with purpose, feel the heat of my soul!" he yelledas the steam emanating from his body erupted into flames as his law turned his body into a heat generator. This reaper was good, the other members were just dead weight for now. "Brothers, take the kid and retreat. We all gotta a purpose, and yours is securing the safety of the mission, Get him outta here while he distract her, She may be etherial but that means nothing to us! The KING OF THE RING AND HIS SISTAH CAN HANDLE ANYTHING! EVEN STRIKE THE IMMATERIAL BROTHA!" he yelled before charging the reaper again, hed have to cover his sistahs back now, her teleportation was too convenient for this battle.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

sophia new form.pngVice paused as she was helped up by James, he was.... warm. It was hard to descibe, but she could feel the heat of his hand, and her own. This was.... Is this how humans always feel? she awakrdly took the cup of water and poured it down her mouth, her eyes going wide as she began coughing closing her eyes as she apperently drank the water wrong, was this, pain? it felt..... unpleasant, snapping her fingers she erased the water and heaved a few breaths, "my.... apologies.... I believe this will take quite a while to be accumstomed to..." She was still holding onto james hand, she didnt really want to let go of it, she only hoped james would not pull his hand away.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

View attachment 970016Kali titled her head as she watched the man suddenly launch towards her. "Well. thats neat" she calmly said as she felt her sword being pulled towards the man. So she did the most logical option. and simply used her robotic arms to launch herself towards the man. After all, hitting a moving target does more damage. As the mans fist collided with her hip she subsequently delivered a kick straight to his face. The pain of the hip rushed to her head as she smiled. "come now Discount Magneto. Show me a good time!" she shouted towards the man. Honestly she could care less about his crimes, but he seemed skilled. So kali simply must see if he can give her what she wants. HE can bend metal, then just use your fists. Hes fast, Then just rely on instict and parry, hes strong, then move with his momentum. Hes skilled and experienced, then use something he doesnt know. Push her further. Make her struggle! Kalis smile grew wider as tossed a flashbang infront of the man while they were still mid air.

Djinni Djinni Osuka Osuka
Damn. That kick hurt. This woman was definitely pretty strong, for a normal human at least... but the robotic arms on her back made him suspect that she was no normal human at all. It seemed that on top of whatever she was doing to make those arms work, she also was some kind of masochist; she only got more excited by the attack.

Unfortunately for her, he was a sadomasochist too. He enjoyed a good fight. He of course didn't understand a word she said, but he knew what the facial expression of banter looked like. The man just glared at her in response, giving no gratification. Unfortunately, she had a strange trick next; a little metal canister. He could immediately tell it was some kind of grenade, and his sense of the metal inside showed him it was too late; the device had triggered.

Not that he knew to protect himself. Letting out a cry of frustration and anger at the loud noise and bright light. What the hell was that?! Reaching out for the pack of metal on her back, he pulled her to him by it. Not realizing this pulled her breast right into his hand by accident, but it didn't much matter. The contact was brief. Using his magnetic sense, he determined where the ground... and sent a massive jolt of electricity into her body. This before flinging her towards the ground.

Thankfully, this world was rife with metal, and he could sense reasonably where some nearby things were. His ears still rang and his eyes stung... but metal never lied. Should he throw her as intended, he would elbow drop onto her collar bone and sternum, attempting to injure her ability to move her arms like he had her legs.

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Last edited:
Overwatch

Goosebumps prickled across her skin as she dealt with the woman before her, attention continuing to snap between the castle and city behind her and back to the frail-looking woman. That creepy little smile she wore while Angela tried to discern the biggest threat present wasn't welcome either, and she was starting to get the distinct impression she should have stayed home today. A frown tugged at her lips, brows furrowing and knitting to match the displeased expression. 'Little red flower', still wasn't a name she liked in the slightest. Slowly, however, the bowstring that she kept taught relaxed. Creepy as the girl was, her demeanor seemed otherwise friendly. Freeing the arrow from the bow itself she slipped it back into the quiver, eyes still glued to Isla. Her bow likewise went over her back as Isla started to skip away, a silent huff of air escaping Angela. This wasn't good in the slightest, but so far she didn't present herself as outwardly hostile. One foot in front of the other, she figured, starting after Isla.
imgbin-black-survival-character-model-sheet-concept-art-huntress-uVtvR7Tvy8sTYwbH60dMMjjT5.png

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Corvus

The plague doctor watched silently during the display between the two vampires, though the empty eyes of her mask slowly settled on Arenike as she elaborated on where Viona may be. "You mean the Virology lab that is currently suffering a severe outbreak? The very same that could very well be highly dangerous?" The plague doctors fingers flexed atop her staff, letting it rest on the ground right ahead of her, both hands atop it. "Most interesting. Another interesting fact for you, my dear Arenike. There are approximately four hundred 'named' diseases that can afflict those with Vampirism, isn't that fascinating? Over half of those could be considered lethal. Since we were on the page of virology, I thought you might find that interesting." The woman's tone was neutral as ever as she stared down Arenike, though one might feel a certain chill up their spine under the implications of the walking plague inc simulation may be implying.
Corvus_Sketchy.png

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

lexi.jpgLexi
Well... that... didn't exactly go to plan.

Heh... Lexi was stuck. Positively trapped. She had just gone into a side port she had found on this typical path she took. It had never been there before, so she knew it was some sort of temporary connection, but she didn't expect to find an absolutely insurmountable firewall while she was there! Going in through the small digital path, it led to a device, which was the thing that had the crazy firewall. It wasn't even a cool new highway or something to use to cut her travel time by a few seconds. It was just a dead end.

And then she turned around, expecting to just leave, albeit disappointed. But the system recognized her presence as an intruder. A new firewall shot up in front of her face, blocking her escape. She hadn't even touched anything yet, damn it.

Forward was a definite no-go from the start. Backward was cut off all of a sudden. There weren't a lot of choices left. She just... had to hope that wherever she popped out wasn't too bad.

The woman heaved a sigh and released her power, shooting herself out of whatever device she had butted up against with a flurry of blue crackles. The first thing she saw was a petite redhead with a... was that a flip phone? Lexi stuck her hands up.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to end up here, miss," she said, voice calm despite the situation, "Nice blockade, though. Most cyber defenses aren't really that big a deal to me. Where... is this, anyway?" Lexi's head was on a swivel. This was decidedly not the farmer's market. Possibly a more interesting place, though? This little lady had impressive cyber defenses on a flip phone of all things. Who even had a flip phone nowadays?

Natalie Brenton

Natalie gave a little shrug towards the siblings, tempted to flip the bird to the both of them. However, she had both her mentor in the same room as her, as well as a portion of God himself, so much of the wind she usually had in her sales was now muted as she tried her best to be a proper individual before the both of them. "With all due respect, Father, be prepared to have more questions than answers at any given time. We're in the fifty states, nothing really makes sense over here." With her piece said, however, she fell silent as Adon and Mason went to having their conversation, though her eyes practically went as wide as saucers after Mason pat Adon on the head. "Father, did you just pat a piece of God on the head like it was a child?" It could be that her brain was already fried from the everything going on as of late, but she still couldn't believe she just saw that. However she took a deep breath after a moment, relaxing. "Yea, we're in a right mess at the moment. As far as I know, our only lead is the Pup and his sibling right now. And excusing the ranting Spirit in my head, because she's got some choice words for ya that I won't be sharing, Agas could only do so much." True to her word, Agas was currently spewing a stream of vitrol about Mason doubting her, the likes of which shall not be repeated by Natalie.

Natalie gave a little chuckle as Darren tried to protest, shaking her head. "Darren, you'll never win against the Father. Trust me. As for your question, Father Mason, yes. There's Father Alexander Anderson nearby, and one of Agas's siblings is also in the vicinity, as well as her host. As for plans I had today? I owe someone a practice date for doing me a favor in regards to an ongoing crisis. Poor pup's never had one, figure I may as well give him the practice. Agas wants to go murder their parents," she paused, gesturing towards Darren and Tracy before she continued, "And I also need to have a chat with em, considering his father was orchestrating a slave ring of Angels and effectively used me as a bulldozer to cover his tracks. Had a nice chat with Darrens...somebody, I think it was like an uncle or something, he wasn't so bad. At some point, sooner rather than later, it'd be essential you meet the third member to the little madness that is me."
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

dunnie eldritch.pngDunnie, Misty, and Muse
As Muse and Adam moved forward and into the mouth of the small cave, there was a loud, echoed, eldritch screech that rattled around until it finally reached them. At that sound, Dunnie completely chickened out and came running forward, nearly slamming into Adam. Upon realizing who it was, Dunnie started to cry like the small child she was... albeit with glowing, ooze-tears that disappeared into dark miasma.

"A-A-Adam the-the cave made a sound! I g-got scared so I ran away and I don't know where Misty went," she stammered and sniffled, hiccuping and clinging to his jacket. It took her a few seconds before she even noticed Muse there, at which point she ducked to the other side of Adam, "I... I can't... I can't make my form human right now. I'm too upset. Is she gonna be okay?"

"I'm good!" Muse chirped, waving her hands wildly, "I'm fine. It's okay. I have some charms that keep me safe. Are you okay?"

Dunnie sniffled again, distrustful of the lady, "Y... yeah. I'm worried about Misty though. She was following a will-o-wisp thing and I got lost because she went too fast."

= = = = =​

Misty was... well, she was okay two seconds ago. She continued to meander through the cave until the symbols carved into the walls got a little too frequent to ignore. She looked at them and ran her fingers across them curiously, eager to explore it. There was a sense in the back of her head that this was dangerous, that she should be afraid, cautious, even that she should turn back, but it was so easy to ignore! It meant nothing to her!

She continued until the wisp met a pedestal and disappeared into it. It made a marble orb atop the pedestal glow with an eerie green light, and she approached it. She didn't touch it, but getting within its range was good enough. That was what let out the horrible eldritch screech as she was consumed in a sudden sphere of floating ooze like a slime. Misty flailed and tried to swim out, but to no avail. Even if she could get to the edge of the slimy mass, small black tendrils appeared from out of nowhere and dragged her back to the center to drown her. It wouldn't kill her, of course. She was far too useful to kill. It knocked her out as she floated there, unable to breathe until her lungs finally gave in and she gasped the ooze into her throat and lungs.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Spear

A delighted and demented laugh escaped the clown as Orpheus charged straight for him, causing the dismembered arm to wave a brief 'good-bye' as Spear was nailed in the mask area, sent flying backwards into a wall, the dismembered limb sent flying away as the flames roared higher around them all. "Damn, you've got a good right hook. What, the lady friend don't give you enough attention anymore?" Spear gave a demented little laugh as he stood upright from the rubble he'd been forced to call a mattress for a few seconds, dusting his clothes off from soot and ash and debris. As Orpheus approached Spear also sauntered forward, arms spread in an 'Are you not entertained' position. "In one corner, our reigning champion, Spear. And in the other corner, the challenger. Built like a brick shit house and apparently lacking a sense of humor, we've got mister lonely nights at home alone!" Spear reached into his pocket, producing a switchblade and masterfully flicking it into position, a visage of his mask carved into one of the hilts. "Would you like to say anything into the microphone, my good man?" Holding the switchblade like a microphone he held the blade towards Orpheus as he walked forward. "Careful though, there's a nasty feedback!" Spear lunged forward as they drew closer, thrusting the blade towards Orpheus's jaw.

The only answer Nexus got was the howl of the blaze around him, though if he listened carefully he could hear whimpering and groans from a fireman who was currently missing one of his arms, tucked away in a corner and bleeding out quite severely. Though there was also the sound of someone being quite vocal and shouting some nonsense like a fighting announcer.
aa43ef43417489a7fbbffdbe7c6bdbe5.png

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Sorrow

Ah yes, let me just cram myself into a bag and be separated from you, so neither of us have any chance of survival if one of your planets psychopaths or sociopaths decide to blow something up. Lovely idea, Ivory. At the confirmation that there is no chemistry today, there was a content feeling from the symbiote as Ivory made her way to the couch and plopped down to look through the T.V, the symbiote content to rest below Ivorys skin for now. The News Channel was giving the latest updates for the day, a news story running again about the ongoing 'Florida Man' situation. We could do that...why does he not wear clothes? Are all people from 'Florida' insane?

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Casey Kemp

"You're right, but your analogy is flawed. If this was a nuclear warhead, it'd be as simple as finding the right key codes or a set of keys. Hate it all you want, that power is connected to you, so you're the only one with the key codes. You just have to figure out how to use it." Sean could blame him, spite him, do whatever he wanted. Casey, ultimately, didn't really care in the slightest if the boy hated his guts. Casey slowly rolled his shoulders, shifting his stance so his feet were even with his shoulders, knees slightly bent and hands at the ready. "Whenever you're ready." As soon as Sean teleported Casey spun around and doubled back a step, flanking the usual approach one would take with teleportation after all. However most had a degree of cool-down, but not all. As Sean 'blinked' yet again Casey's attention snapped, a look of steely focus on his features that lacked both affection and care, as well as hate and disdain, his stony features set in neutral focus. There was no way to dodge that kick, not fully, the blow landing soundly into Casey's midsection, sending him tumbling away.

However, moments before the impact, the merc had relaxed his entire body and released every ounce of air he had in his system, causing him to fly away from the impact with borderline minimal damage, only to flip onto his hands and bound upright onto his feet again, cracking his neck, his shirt and vest scorched from heat, the flesh beneath an angry red from the heat itself. Despite such a problem, if he was hurting, he didn't show it in the slightest. As Sean slammed into the ground to release those tendrils, Casey soundly and deftly avoided lashing limbs, dancing around the outskirts of the fan in a 45 degree angle just to rush towards Sean once he'd quickly reached a flank position, feigning a blow towards the boys jawline. However, anticipating another teleport to his flank he was prepared to swap to a Spinning Back Fist to nail the boy on his teleport.
5d9f509160e302f51f33865e1c6b04a6.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Project Nexus

The suit's helmet amplified the sound of the whimpering firefighter and the gameshow 'like' voice, nearly making nexus sick to his inorganic stomach.
"Oh shit!" Nexus exclaimed. The sonar showed the firefighter in the corner, missing an arm. The image was now clear, someone...or something had caused this. Maybe it was that voice, but he could not detect them clearly, because the fire was constantly making his sonar jittery.
"Hang on man. Hang on." Nexus said as he took a quick scan of the man's wound.
"AI, What can I do?" He asked, panicking.
"You may be able to find a hot piece of metal capable of closing the wound, or, you could call emergency services. Based on how much he has bled, he does not have much time."
Without hesitation Nexus quickly ripped off a metal patch off of the door, and placed it against the stump of his arm. "Listen! I know it hurts like hell, but I'm saving your life here! If you can still hear me, who did this?" Marcus shouted over the flames, trying to ignore the painful screaming of the firefighter.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

566dd75fc2a7a4558812094f16840431.pngUnagi looked at the card. Huh, it straight up had the address right on it, thats... interesting. "ummm, lets just drive there then, It has a address on it" she said wlaking outside and tossing the card to Oboro, "alright buddy! lets go there, Everyone hop in" she chimed as harpy took the front seat. The doll spider awkwardly sat in the back seat, unagi hopping in next to her, "come on, itll be much faster then just walking" Unagi said to the samurai as she patted the last empty seat in the car with a big smile on her face. The skeleton read the card then nodded. "ayy ill take ya right there! dont worry, I know how to drive to anywhere!" his teeth rattled with laughter as he revved the engine, waiting for miss sam-moo-rye to hop in. The harpy just sighing. "Hes a surprisingly decent driver despite his attitude just trust him. " with a bored look as she leaned back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back