• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Shard scoffed at opals comments. "I own a 5 star perfect review. I am prepared for anything." as he prepared the coffee. "While it may throw a wrench. at least as a thrall hes as immortal as I am. Perfect for you long living vampires." He said before setting the steaming cup down infront of opal. "Shardaken Lucrum. Epherials master." he introduced him as Epherial was a blushing mess. He was never quite good at handling opals ....agressive way of flirting. So elegant yet domineering. Epherial was completely swept up in her in flow. "How...have you been Opal?" he asked.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Opal.jpgOpal
“Oh-ho, fun fun. Being prepared for anything, that’s a bold claim,” Opal teased and motioned for Epherial to sit down at the table as well, “It could certainly throw a wrench in things, but I’m certainly happy he’s set and I’m not going to have to turn him into a vampire or something.”

“Epherial, dear, I’ve been quite well you wonderful, speedy, handsome man,” she said with a smile and set her cane leaning against the table, “You’ve been brave, I can see that much. You’re hurting. Aside from that, are you well?”

Opal took a sip from her coffee, not seeming to mind that it was searingly hot, “Do you have any argument against you and I formally being in a relationship?”

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Last edited:
Mia.pngMia
"Rude, Ariah," she huffed, folding her arms, "It would be my choice! But yeah no I don't plan on anything like that anytime soon. It sounds like a pain just listening to you deal with Jade all the time. I don't think I'd know how to do that yet." She finished off her juice box and stood up to go throw it away, leaving poor Jade (though with a nice-looking braid) on the couch. When she returned, it seemed her train of thought had completely swapped away from such dangerous topics.

"So speaking of jacking into minds..." she segued, offering Jade a sly, eager grin, "I had an idea I really wanted to try. I want to practice some technomancy stuff with you, Jade, Including seeing if you can link up to me and stuff. Before you complain, sissy, I know you're gonna try to say no, but I really wanna work on stuff with her. I have some cool ideas! I just need to know how it works more first."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

~Dietrich~

1610432323743.png Keeping an eye out for today's guests, Dietrich's brows nearly shot off of his forehead as he watched Alexandria enter with the most attention grabbing individual in a ten mile radius. A few patrons even glanced over before thankfully returning to whatever frivolous thing consumed their daily thoughts. "You sure know how to pick them," he muttered into his coffee. He knew Morgan had heard it, but since their guests were too far away to hear the comment she had gracefully chosen to ignore it. He was beginning to wonder if maybe he should've bought a beer instead. Or maybe something even stronger.

Glancing away as Alexandria made eye contact with him, the Nephilim took in the café once more. Everything seemed well, so he allowed his posture to remain relaxed as the duo made their way over to their little table. Doing his best to blend into the wallpaper as Morgan got right to business he chose to examine the woman's partner; Xiard, if he remembered correctly. Eyes wandered down to the gigantic sword he had decided to bring in. Sipping from his coffee again, Dietrich wondered if it was possible for someone with angelic heritage to suffer from high blood pressure.

((Interacting with ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Morgan, Osuka Osuka 's Alexandria, and Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon 's Xiard))

Raum
Hotel Room | "All that is lost can be found after all."

Curse it all. Raum's mood was in a complete mess, an untangleable mess of emotions all bubbling violently in a cauldron, threatening to spill at any given moment. Despite this, not a hint of it would show on the archdemon's face. Very little came in the way of shattering a demon of lies' mask, after all. He clutched the windowsill as he watched his daughter fly off into the distance, his gloves masking his bone-white knuckles as he clenched down with as much force as his strength allowed. What bubbled in his chest was not joy, nor relief, but a seething rage. One that, over millennia, had not subsided, only hidden. Grim visions of Dantalion's final breaths, memories of unspoken agony that was not his own, for that tactless lord of nothing but petty white lies, he felt that long-repressed vehemence claw its way out from the depths of his soul - Five thousand years was long, even for a creature as ancient as Raum, and yet not even such tides of time could wash away an ancient grudge. And for the villains that would drag his daughter back into a muddy, tainted and relentlessly cruel excuse of a world, scorching resentment. Resentment for their reminder of what the Archdemon of Secrets thought his most damnable sin; that of bringing a daughter into a life destined to be torn asunder.

"Perhaps I do have outstanding debts yet to be repaid?" Raum mused quietly to himself, soft as a whisper as his eyes gazed emptily out the window. "Sorry, Dantalion, it seems that I've lied yet again. I won't ask for your forgiveness, only that you shoulder that pain and sadness for now."

The archdemon was brought back to the present by the loud, alarming noise reminiscent of sparks of electricity flying off the end of a severed cable. Turning his head, Raum laid eyes upon Visvian poking her tail into a power socket? He hadn't quite been paying attention to the dragon's words, but her questions came to mind after a single glance. "Yes, stewed heart is indeed a food," he answered, "though I'd advise you refrain from gathering any necessary ingredients. Human heart is rather illegal." Taking note of the dragon's apparent ability to gain 'sustenance' from electricity, Raum continued. "So then, what is it you intend to do from here onwards? Continue to live in indulgence? Uncover your lost past?"

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

who3.jpgThe Protest
Elementa shrugged, both at Velocity and at Axiom's depressing comments, "I mean, yeah it's really important. I'm not down though. I'm just keenly aware of the risks like what Axiom was saying. I'm actually pretty chipper believe it or not. I like people, even when they're being protesting assholes like these guys. I don't hate anyone much, maybe just a handful of people total. Even villains. Sorry if I seemed like such a debbie downer." Her sentence ended as her attention was caught by a rather strange-looking, small person that had just joined the fray. They were as white as milk, no pigment to them at all, and seemed to lack some definition to their features - though she couldn't be sure from all the way up here. Even their shawl, which wrapped around them and kept them somewhat unexposed, was pure white.

She shuddered. The person reminded her of a mannequin. Freaky. They were only about as tall as Velocity, so quite the short little thing. Elementa noted the strange person to the other two, though given how much they stood out, they had probably already noticed. Stranger still, the crowd didn't seem to notice them. Someone that odd clearly had powers of some sort, even if it was only their appearance that was affected, and powered people wouldn't be too openly welcome in a protest like this.

But no one even turned to look at them. No one was staring at them or muttering rude words under their breath. It was as though no one else could see this strange milky visitor.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

tyler johnson.jpgTyler Johnson
The tired voice of a man that's been through way more than his fair share sighed and waited for his phone to connect with his ex-wife. How long had it been since he last called her? God... too long. She went off the deep end though... He had to leave to keep them both safe. Work consumed her. There wasn't any space for him or their daughter anyway... but fuck did he miss her. Every time Amelia asked about momma it hurt. She forced his hand, though. She threatened him... She... her powers scared the hell out of him, especially when she lost her cool. Right now that didn't matter, though. What mattered was that he had left Amelia at the daycare for all of an hour, just to finish up some early morning errands - and she'd have way more fun at daycare than she would if he dragged her around stores and whatnot, ask anyone who has a five-year-old. Stores are sometimes your worst enemy.

But he came back to pick her up and she wasn't there. She had already been picked up... which was fucking impossible.

So, he called the police, starting to freak out, but since Samantha and he didn't leave off on a good note, they told him he had to ask her before he could make a report. As much as it made sense, he was really starting to panic. He was even shaking a little in his car with his phone to his ear, sitting out in the parking lot of the daycare. Once she eventually picked up, and he would call multiple times if it took that, he spoke.

"Sam! Please please tell me you have Amy. I won't even be pissed if you do. I just want to know where she is and that she's safe. I'm at her daycare and she's not here and they said she was already picked up and the police won't do anything until I ask you and...," he gasped for breath, that panic that had been welling up overtaking him now as he blurted out what was happening in one long breath, "I don't know where she is, Sam. She was at daycare while I ran a couple of morning errands so she could play with her friends and n-now she's gone. I don't know what the fuck to do. God. Please tell me you have her."

26FADD75-7471-47F4-A2CC-8E2B2E95DC1B.jpeg
Charlie
Interaction: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

So it isn't that you dont know. Its that your interested in the smallest part of us rather than everything else. Got it." Charlie said honestly not to amused by the philosophy this woman seemed to carry with her. Still she would entertain her in a different way. "If your willing to give me a little ill be able to get us to our new destination." Charlie said as she crouched down onto her knees. Pulling the black handle of her bow out the arms quickly formed from it, growing there crystals as normal before she laid it down in front of her. Closing her eyes as she tried to reach out with her very being to the one that had given her the powers she held.​

Kanna.Kamui.full.2813064.png
Visvian
Interaction: LostHaven LostHaven

Visvian listened to his words as she easily finished every piece of food and even ate one of the carts they had brought the food in on. Giving him a curious look when the bird man asked Visvian what she would do now. Pondering on the question before smiling. "Follow you!" Visvian said happily as she ripped off a part of the second dolly and ate it. gently getting up to her feet She made her way over to Raum's side. Looking up at him with that same blank yet curious stare​

IMG_4650.jpg
Samantha
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten

Samantha had been lazying around her home all day, after whatever the hell yesterday was she surely needed a break. To tired to even drink she laid in her bed and stared up at the ceiling. It wasn't till she heard her phone buzzing from her coffee table that she got up. Groaning just a little she walked over and picked it up. Not bothering to look at who it was Samantha answered the call and before she could even say hello her eyes widened as she heard the all to familiar voice of her ex-husband. All the heart wrenching memories flooding back but his voice roared over them all. Why the hell was he asking if she had Amelia?! she didn't even know where they were in the world and he had the audacity to ask that and even somewhat accuse her of taking Amelia.

She was ready to blow on him but could hear his panic and kept her anger in check for now. "W-what do you mean she wasn't at the daycare? And why call me?! You know this Tyler I don't even know where you are in the world!" She said back just as quickly to squash any suspicion he had that she took Amelia. How could he accuse her this way? but she couldn't dwell on it, more importantly her daughter was missing from the only person to take care of her.

"W-what do you mean she's gone!? where are you?" She only responded with more questions as her tail stood on edge. propped all the way up with her hair fluffed out in anger and motherly rage.​

"Fuck. Sam the police made me call you first. I know you don't know anything, just... fuck. I really hoped you just had her," he rambled, starting to tap his free hand on his steering wheel with worry, "I'm in LA. I'm texting you the address. I can pick you up or something. I don't know where to even start. You... should I call the police or do you think you can find her? Do you still do hero stuff? Ah, God, she must be terrified right now. I hope she's alright. I don't care who took her, whoever it is is gonna be six feet under when we find them... fuck."

He pulled in a ragged, scared breath, and turned his car on, "She absolutely adores you, Samantha. She asks about you so often. I make sure to show her pictures and tell her stories. Honestly, right now I don't even care about the court shit. I just want her home safe. We'll work out visiting or something. I don't know. Just. Please help. Please. Where can I pick you up?"

IMG_4636.jpg
Samantha

Before he had even sent the adress Samantha was already out the door. tossing her coat on as she marched down the hall towards a window. Her phone still held to her ears and a cold and furious look in her eyes. Truly one only a mother could produce. Glancing to her phone at the address it only angered her more as the daycare he was at was a mere 7 blocks away from her. All this time. All these years the one thing she cared for, Her baby, her sweet sweet Amelia, her pup had only been 7 blocks away from her. She tried to push those thoughts away as she spoke." Don't bother i'm already on my way." She said coldly into her phone as she approached the window. Quickly opening it Samantha climbed onto the seal of it and leapt out onto the ground which was an easy 14 stories up. On the way down slipping a little ear piece into her ear that connected to her phone she she could still talk to him.

As she landed Samantha tucked into a roll and landed on her feet out of it in a dead sprint out of the Alleyway and into the streets, Her swords materializing on her hips and one larger one on her back. If anything it was truly a sight to see, determination, power and strength raged through her like a wildfire much like in Samantha's prime as she leapt from car to car. Building to building with grace and speed. She was so focused that the wolf managed to get there within a minuet or two of the initial ring of her phone. Landing on the pavement in front of the daycare, Her hood up over her head and a few people yelling from surprise and quickly moving away from her.​

"Geezus, you didn't even say anything after that!" Tyler shouted as he scrambled out of his car, one hand still on his door as the other shoved his phone into his pocket. He was crying a little, but it was really hard to see through the rain. "Sam, where do you want to go, what do we do? Just tell me what I need to do and I'll do it." He reached back into the car and grabbed a blanket from her car seat, then shut the door and rushed over to her. He offered it out to her, "This is one of her favorite blankets to take in the car. Can you track her?"

Indeed, there was a scent in the air despite the rain.

The girl had been guided out of the child care building and into a stranger's car. There was fear in her scent. The car had driven off to the east with her inside. The person that took her smelled of dirt and old, dry blood. It wasn't anyone she recognized.

IMG_4636.jpg
Samantha

Samantha didn’t say a single word to her Ex as he came running up. When he offered her the blanket she quickly took it from him. Unable to not notice him crying through the rain but she didn’t comment on it. Hugging the blanket to her chest she fought to choke back tears of her own as the sent started to fill her nostrils. This was indeed her baby girl, her sweet pup that she longed for. The memories flooding back once again as she brought the blanket to her nose and took a few deep long sniffs in. Letting the scent fill her senses till they where all she could see. The more she did so the more her eyes became more focused, more Wolf like with each passing moment she held the blanket. Her tail twitched here and there and even under the hood her ears could be seen twitching about.

Then she slowly pulled it away. Still hugging the blanket tightly to her chest as she looked up to the taller man beside her. Her once beloved Husband and spoke.

“Your going to drive me where I tell you too.... and then I’m going to kill every last person between me and my pup.” Was all she said in a cold and unforgiving tone to him. The coldness of her tone wasn’t directed at him obviously but very much so wherever made the sorry mistake of taking HER child. With that done and out of the way she looked around the area. Sniffing till she caught the scent of her daughter and her takers. Her teeth baring lightly at the smells of the fools as she started for Tyler’s car.

“If you stop at a single red light Tyler I’m leaving you behind!” She commanded you her Ex-husband as she climbed onto the hood of his car and waited for him to get in the driver seat.​

Raum
Hotel Room | "A childish and rather short-sighted response, but it is endearing enough."

"Follow you!"

To be entirely honest, not even Raum knew what he expected. Visvian was just a tiny child and an amnesiac on top of that. Damn it all. Raum had now suddenly found countless tasks piled on top of one another, and as it was as of current, there was no end to his to-be-completed 'work'; obtaining more information pertaining to the O.A., securing funds, and planning; designs wrapped in schemes, bound together by one grand blueprint. "Well, it has been a while since I've put any skills to meaningful use," the archdemon thought to himself, the edge of his lips curling into ever so slight a grin.

"I see no issue with 'following' me," Raum voiced, "though it may be mundane at times, as I have much work to be done. I only ask that you do not attempt to consume anything before you ask me. Humans have rules that they enforce upon even beings of vastly different nature and logic to them, and if they do not follow, they're often removed." With that said, Raum glanced toward the empty doorway before he began to leave for the room, motioning for the dragon to follow. "First, I suppose I'll need to explain as to how the room wound up as such..."

tyler johnson.jpgTyler
He rushed back to the car, opening her door for her out of habit before he hurried to his side and snapped his seatbelt into place, "A damned red light isn't going to stop me. Just focus on what needs to be done. No sitting on the hood either, Samantha. If I get into a car wreck then neither of us can help her and I can't see a damned thing but your tail and your ass like that." Tyler only glanced at her, brow furrowing deeper than it already was. Wow, she was pissed. She was so much stronger than he was... and right now he felt so jealous of her that she was actually able to do something about this situation. He white-knuckled the steering wheel and sped off, ignoring the screeching protest of the tires as they left the parking lot.

As he drove, he glanced at his hand, staring at the piece of metal that was still on it. He couldn't bear to take it off. His wedding ring. God, in hindsight, that was embarrassing. It was extremely low on the list of priorities, but she was perceptive. There was no way she'd miss seeing its glint as his hands gripped the wheel.

"She took her stuffie with her. Ah. The one that's a stuffed animal based on you. She never leaves home without it, and she didn't leave it at the daycare either... so she must have taken it with her. I know it's been two years, but she's taken such good care of that thing," he huffed a dry laugh, one with no real amusement behind it, one of pure stress, "She'll really love you saving the day. Her strong momma."

959c593458c757a2ba809d44f9ae49aa.jpg
Samantha

Samantha was silent only speaking when needed to give him where to go. She did indeed see his ring and couldn't help but wonder. Why? Why after everything he put her through. the year of court, the fights, cutting her from her daughters life when he knew how Samantha imprinted onto Amelia. So why was he even wearing that ring. The symbol of her greatest and worse time of her life. The reason she fell out her hero work, lost her husband and her only daughter. She didn't say anything on it of course and just listened to him try to make idle talk with her. Something she simply wasn't up for at the moment. There where much more important things going on than Tyler bringing up the only thing she loved, not intentionally of course but taunting her with it. Slowly she looked over and sighed. Glad her hood was over her head so Tyler couldn't see how worse for wear she truly was.

"Tyler just drive." She said coldly to him, already sick of it honestly. It hurt her heart though how cute it was that her own daughter only knew Samantha from her stories and the doll she had.​

tyler johnson.jpgTyler
God, he missed this woman. Even just her being here, as cold as she was, as horrible as the situation was. He missed her. She ruined the best thing that ever happened to him... her work ruined everything... and then that desperation... her pulling a weapon...

"I wasn't joking," he said, voice firm as he continued to drive as she directed him. They were heading in the direction of the crater... was this related to them? No way. Not a chance. Their kid didn't even have powers yet. "After this is over we need to talk. Amelia wants to see you. And... and I think it's been too long. It's not fair to her. She's five now. What happened in the past... I'll figure it out. I'll make sure the courts don't pressure me about it. At the very least I'll make sure you get visiting rights... okay, Sam?"

It wasn't some spur of the moment thing, either, though this... definitely helped push things along. He had been thinking about it. It was impossible not to think about it when Amy asked for her momma. He couldn't stand breaking another heart. His girls... Damn it, this whole thing was making him emotional. Where the hell did these bastards take his daughter?! "Did you smell any blood? Any of... her blood?" he was scared to ask, but he needed to know. If they hurt her... they were worse than dead. He hoped Sam ripped their throats out.

They came upon an old warehouse on the outskirts of the crater perimeter. The scent stopped there, sudden but unmistakable. She was here. The car had stopped and they had gone inside. What happened next, she couldn't tell.

Inside the warehouse was nothing but old equipment and a mess of footprints going every which way in the dust. The area was highly trafficked, but no one used any of the equipment, like they weren't interested in it.

3675a22099fc4efdf4b772b2bc475910.jpg
Samantha

She knew it shouldn't have knew his offer to let her back into Amelia's life was a good thing but she was to focused and with the emotions of today her memories where like reopened wounds. When he offered her visits she couldn't help but let out a quiet tsh in annoyance before finally speaking. "Now you think its been to long Tyler? It took my pup getting kidnapped for you to realize its been far to long? You don't know the half of it all. Yeah your right its not fair to her. Especially when you know how my kind imprints. You tore her from me and me from her ruined my life with one stroke of a pen when you agreed with that judge. So yeah it has been to long, it was to long 2 years ago when you kept Amelia from me and the courts finished." She said pulling her hood off as the car pulled up to a stop finally, letting Tyler see the state she was left in. Behind the focus and cold eyes was the stare of a broken woman plain as day. Light bags hung under her eyes and maybe even some lasting effects of years crying herself to sleep, her hair dry and unkept, her skin less taken care of. it was simply the look of a broken being and it definitely wasn't the Samantha Tyler knew, someone who could do nothing but simply exist at the moment, nothing to look forward to nothing to be happy about and nothing to dream of. Tyler had given her one thing though and that was looking forward to cutting down every last person between her and Amelia. Climbing out of the car for a moment she paused.

"No but there was dried blood on one of them..... and there will be more today." She said in a low growl closing the door she didn't wait even a moment for Tyler if he chose to join her and went in. Her hands gently down at her sides as she entered the Wearhouse, her eyes scanning the area relentlessly as her ears listened for anything that wasn't them. Her nose working to pinpoint Amelia in the sea of smells that surrounded the old machines which sadly was a major struggle but one thing seemed certain. They all led and came from one place it seemed.​

tyler johnson.jpgTyler
He said nothing. Anything he'd have to say right now wouldn't be taken well, even if he meant well. What was he supposed to do back then? She drew a weapon. She... She made herself seem like a complete mess of a parent. The courts would have taken Amelia from him too if he didn't agree with them! He would have probably been deemed unfit as a parent, just like her, for letting a "crazed woman" around Amelia. He did know how they imprinted. That's why she acted that way. They didn't care, though, and he was scared. It didn't take this kidnapping for him to realize anything. He knew it the moment he signed the papers. It hurt him too.

Fuck it hurt seeing her like this. She looked so miserable.

He followed, making sure his gun was in hand in case anything went south. If it was some magic-user, though, or some crazy powered person, it wouldn't do jack. She was the one in control, here. He followed her into the warehouse. In here, sounds echoed and played against the walls. Every step was a cacophony, and it seemed they were the only two instruments currently here. There was a little dust in the air, freshly spun up. They weren't far behind the culprits.

Tyler managed to calm his rambling inside the building, no longer speaking, though he stayed close to Samantha, ready to shoot anything that threatened her. It had only been two years, and poor Sam was already such a mess. Was this his fault? What should he have done differently? His poor girls... did he fail both of them? How could this broken, shitty situation be fixed? If Amelia was hurt or... worse... he could never forgive himself.

The sound of dimly echoing steps coming up from a hidden passageway was the first hint Samantha got that someone was approaching. A tunnel, just like the one on the news. From a square metal slat on the floor, an opening emerged, a man pushing the lid up with a bored expression on his face. He wore OA robes with the lettering inscribed but seemed totally uninterested. It was faint, but the smell of her daughter was there... and even fainter, the smell of Amelia's blood. Perhaps a cut or scrape, nothing life-threatening or considerable, but it was there.

3675a22099fc4efdf4b772b2bc475910.jpg
Samantha

Samantha's ears twitched at the subtle footsteps and she smiled. So simple, so stupid of them it almost made it enjoyable what Samantha was about to do. In an instant she burst off into a light run. her feet silent as she rushed the door. As the grunt came up through the hatch the poor man was met with a blade as she lunged at him. the glowing orange of the sword slicing clean through his neck, nearly taking it off in one quick motion. Honestly she would have preferred to take him alive for questioning but when she saw the OA she couldn't risk it. couldn't risk some psychic warning to anyone else in the caves so in an instant his life was gone. the body slumped over as blood pored out. A cold and uncaring look on the wolf's face as she looked back to Tyler.

"Call the cops. Tell them where we are and that there is an active OA tunnel here. Also tell them im here." She told Tyler sternly and quickly. Situations like this weren't moments to be kind or considerate. She needed to give orders not suggestions and did just that to Tyler before staring down into the hole. That's when she caught the scent, her pups blood was enough to send her into rage but she tried to keep herself calm but Tyler could hear it. The deep throaty and vicious snarl that came from Samantha as she bared her fangs down the whole before she leapt down into it, swords drawn and ready to kill any and all.​

Dantalion.pngDantalion
Dantalion ruffled her feathers as an answer, something akin to a harumph, her face turned away. "Her continued existence is just fine. They're a handful, I'm sure... and at the moment I feel like he deserves to have a handful on his hands. Anyway... He thought I was dead. I'm sure there was no doubt in his mind that I was dead - and this was true anyhow. He was fine to do as he pleased. He had no one he was beholden to. No, I'm more upset that he abandoned you. For me... I'm sure it's as much a shock to him as it is for me. He hates undead. Whoever did this is going to have a rather unpleasant death, no matter how happy he is to see me back."

She sighed and readjusted herself on his shoulder, looking back to him, "He won't take too long to meet us next. If he does, I'll make the effort to tattle on him to my mother. So why'd you sell something so important, anyhow? Zael'teph must be furious. Did he piss you off somehow, and you sold him to punish him?"

LostHaven LostHaven

dunnie eldritch.pngCult
Dunnie was already extremely on edge, and her new shoulder-accessory didn't exactly help with that. She tried her best to tell them no, to pull away from them, panic rising in her throat. Then came his voice in her mind. Massacre them all? All these horrible people...? That... that'd be ok, right? It'd be fine. They were bad people. She did want them dead, after all... A small grin, cracking her face from one side to the other, started to form as she thought about it. That little voice in the back of her mind that was supposed to tell her murder was bad - which wasn't very strong at the best of times - got overshadowed by Dominik's.

She felt a little fuzzy, feeling a little ecstatic high, even, as she spoke back to him telepathically, "I... do suppose they'd be a tasty meal for you... wouldn't they? Can... can I watch?"

In the basement of the decrepit hospital, the prisoners were in a bad way. There were five of them in total right now, all with tattered clothes and a terrified look in their eyes, chained to the walls. A couple of them looked far worse off than the other two, unhinged, that look in their eyes as though they had seen far too much, and far more than they ever wanted to (or could even imagine). The one between the two that looked worse was a young man, only 18-20. He was shaking like he was perpetually cold and looked at anything and everything with a thousand yard stare like he was looking behind them.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles LostHaven LostHaven

Oriax
Some Alley | "I hate that sword's guts. Do swords have guts?"

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurgh..." Oriax threw his head backward and let out an excruciatingly long and exaggerated groan, "I haaaate it when birdface is right, and I hate that he's always right," he exclaimed, whining like some entitled teenager. "Oh he'll take his fucking time, I'll bet. You said it yourself, the guy who yeeted your resurrected ass naked out in the street is gonna have a really bad future ahead of him, and chances are, he'll sooner kill the fucker and eat his corpse before anything else - I planted a marker in his shadow back in the hotel room though, so we can go drag his ass back whenever I feel like it. Actually, speaking of corpses, I've never seen 'em eat a dead body. Ravens are carrion-eaters, right? Wait, do you eat cadavers?"

Oriax's little tangent was cut short at the mention of the grouchy old sword he'd sold, inciting another round of irritated groans from the demon. "I hate Zael'teph, and he's an annoying-ass sword that hates everything, I'm surprised I didn't get rid of it sooner," he grumbled annoyedly, "and then, so, last week, motherfucker complained about being hungry, something something humans aren't filling at all, something something go massacre a some people, so I told him to shut the fuck up and curb his murderboner. Then he started yelling every last curse from every demonic and human language, I said I'd sell his ass if he didn't shut it, then he called me a pussy and told me to do it, because I was too much of a bitch. Aaaaaaand, yeah, that's why," Oriax answered with an innocent shrug and a huge, cocky smirk of self-satisfaction painted across his face. "Anyway, what now? Library? Get a fucking housekeeper so I don't have to do all the fucking chor- ahem, I mean contact Lilia? Gather intelligence? Tear off an angel's wings and sell it for money? By the way, the Church is really active here."

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Abhoth
Cult Hideout | "Needs more salt and pepper..."
Following Dunnie's 'permission' to slaughter the cultists was an eerie pause. Then, for a moment, the building began to tremor as Abhoth's worm-like form began to shiver violently. Then came the bone-shrilling laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHA... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" A myriad of voices rang out through the entire building, cackling in madness. They were hundreds, thousands, millions of voices, shrieking in horrid laughter, a warbled mess all out of sync - among this twisted chorus was the voice of 'Dominik Wagner', now singing alongside this eldritch choir that was Abhoth's 'true' voice. "IN THE END, STILL A MONSTER, DAUGHTER OF YOG-SOTHOTH! WELL ENOUGH, WATCH THIS SLAUGHTER TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT!" That horrid voice shrieked.

Many cultists pressed their hands hard against their ears as the contents of their head threatened to leak out through them, and many others watched the worm, the 'present' Dunnie had brought back lunge at the cultist nearest to it, the poor victim twitching and thrashing violently as the amorphous flesh-creature tore him apart faster than their minds could comprehend their impending demise. Following his first kill, Abhoth's form shifted, melting into a large puddle as he discarded such a restrictive form, leaping at another, enveloping a cultist in an entirety like a man-eating bubble. Within a mere second, all his clothes were digested, revealing an expression of untold terror. The cultist opened his mouth to shriek, only to be muffled and silenced by the 'slime', the only signs of his agony being the bubbles that rose silently to the slime's surface before dissipating as the Outer God's flesh flooded the cultist's lungs. Flesh melted off the bone and the skeleton was soon dissolved to nothing. All the while, as tentacles thrashed and grabbed and pulled one cultist after the other into Abhoth's grey translucent mass, the 'Outer God's' size seemed to grow. With each cultist devoured, Abhoth's biomass only grew.

"REJOICE, HUMANS, YOU FOOLS 'CHOSEN BY THE GODS'! SING OF JOY AS YOU BECOME ONE WITH AN OUTER GOD!"

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back