• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
1609982032974.pngThe Protest
Bah. These guys were no fun at all. Mr. Depression over there looked like he was being morose about his life and how he got to this point, and Velocity didn't seem to appreciate her joke like at all. It wasn't entirely a joke... but still. Why would she care about harassing a villain? They were villains! It wasn't like she was being the Powerpuff Girls to MojoJojo or something. If she got bored she just liked to send like... a durian to a villain's house. That's all. Or surströmming. Something smelly just to annoy them a little. That was way more than they deserved. They deserved to get a small bomb dropped on them.

Oh, whatever.

She sighed, "Noted. We'll just keep an eye on that group. Nothing much we can really do other than wait now." Elementa paused, walking along on her little discs of elemental energy, "So... Hey Velocity? Did you hear someone actually got Chutes to help with something? You might not know about him since you said you weren't local before, but he's been a massive pain in our sides for a while. Really powerful guy, but he stays strictly neutral for whatever reason. I don't know all the details. I know it had to do with the OA. I know a hero with the church went to talk to him. And I know he plans on helping. A friggen miracle if you ask me."
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Leona Wagner
'Abandoned' Hospital | "Look, we got like, five minutes before Abhoth starts eating everyone."

"Look man, I'm not entirely sure I wanna know, but I think I have a good guess. Do you have every cosmic tentacle monster on speed dial or something?" Shaking off the last loose bits of Abhoth, Leona followed Adam and quietly watched him unseal the vent, before following inside after him. "You should be more worried about how long we have before Abhoth starts making a mess," Leona said as she slid the grate back into the opening from which they crawled inside.

"What's the plan after we get the captives out? I highly doubt the possibility cultists'll hand their asses over if we flaunt our badge around for a bit," she called out behind Adam. "By the way, do cultists still have human rights?"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Last edited:
Natalie Brenton (And the biggest headache of her life)

Brushing the blood only proved to smear it across the woman's face, causing a somewhat horrific look. "You sure you're a spirit of vengeance kid? You're a bit too nice for it" she joked through a pained sigh, Agas doing her damned best to wrestle control into her hands. At her threat to start withholding information Agas seemed to pause, if only for a bit, only to put Natalie back in a stranglehold. "We wouldn't be in this situation if you just gave me control! GIVE IT OVER!" "LET GO OF MY THROAT!" Natalie gave a small smile that somehow, despite her circumstances, exuded her usual cocky sure fire attitude. "Yea, I'll be all good. But maybe playing the keep away game with your big sister isn't a great idea. She's got some choice words for you, and you're too young for any of them." As darren rushed over with the bucket she held up a finger to Anderson, holding her hair back with one hand only to vomit a mixture of food, bile, and some blood into the bucket, dry heaving after a few goes. Agas released her grip on Natalie's mental throat. Not because Anderson asked her too, nor because she feared Anderson. Most definitely not because she feared Anderson.

No, she paused because Natalie had shoved her fist into her jaw and was attempting to rip off her bottom jaw."Michael, yes of course. He's in the area for some inane reason. FINE. If he's coming, I can wait to level the city. If only because I don't feel like justifying myself to him later, even if I'd be in the right. And inform the priest that he may have connection with my elder siblings, but he is still a human, and he is far from free of sin. A fact I ignore for the interest of the church, but he should not test my ire." "YEa yea, SHUT IT. I smell toast because of you." Grabbing her bucket she started after Anderson, flashing her best smile. "She's absolutely terrified of you Father, good work." She was trying to be positive, but even as an expert liar you can't lie against a truth of the universe. Agas didn't know fear, and Anderson would know that. "I'll be fine, thank you, Father. And I know, before you give me the lecture, I shouldn't lie in a church." She obediently followed after Anderson, using a free hand to wipe the blood from her face and tear ducts.
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Jade and Ariah

"There's a popular saying I think you should take note of, dear sister. One true friend is worth more than a crew of fakes. It's not the amount of friends you have, it's the quality of them." She looked over as Jade was yanked over to get her hair braided, slowly shaking her head in an exhausted sister fashion. At Mia's next line of thought the room fell deathly silent, and air itself seemed to cease to exist. "Well y'see I'd-" "Have a drastically shortened life expectancy if you finish that thought, Jade. Mia, first off, if anyone ever invites you to a threesome you tell them no. If they insist, I want you to punch them in the stomach and walk away. Two, I have no interest in Jade, in the slightest fashion. Our relationship is purely professional. And three, do not date Jade." "Jeez, I can understand the first one but those last two hurt you know. Not even a slight interest? Why can't she date me?" "The thought is horrifying of my little sister dating my boss. Besides, after you tried jacking into my mind, I'm hesitant to let you near her like that."
097a5119b03f31d6df1168f8d305e2df.png
fb42ce4fa357cdf80266c29aa75088f8.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

WildCard
It took a lot to get Wildcard to stop in his tracks all at once, but there was always one surefire way to get it to happen. The madmans eyes fell on the young woman, only to clap slightly like an excited young man being given his first bicycle. "Light of my life! Taco to my salad! Cheese to my grilled! Waifu for my laifu! The list goes on!" He rushed over to the embodiment of death, glancing at his sword. "Oh yea, it's name is Zim! I'm going to do horrible things with him. Or maybe not. I'm not sure yet." He held a hand out towards her, a hand going over his forehead as he posed back in dramatic fashion. "Pay me? I could never accept payment from my damsel, the most beautiful being to exist! Tell me who I'm blowing up, and it shall be done my lady!" He dropped to a knee and grabbed her hand, holding it like he was some knight asking a lady for her favor. "As the koreans say... 'hyeongeum ttoneun sin-yong'. Which means I love you forever. So yea, name it and I'll do it!" He glanced at the sword, pointing towards it with his free hand. "Zim will help too! We can make it a test drive learning experience!"
2a2f005e1e9be71bdff0de3f684b1c66.jpg

(Translation: Cash or Credit)
Deathkitten Deathkitten LostHaven LostHaven

Zael'teph Zim
Wildcard's Belt | "TOY?! You wanna find out what happens if you try to use me as a toy? DO YOU?!"

With Wildcard outside, the first thing to catch 'Zim's' attention was the young woman loitering outside Jeremiah's gun store. "Hey ain't that woman a bit too frail to shoot a gun?" 'Zim' pointed out, which brought up the question of how he was able to see, despite already confirming that he was completely blind. "She don't smell like human though, so I guess that's somet- hey is she looking at us?" 'Zim' asked only moments before the woman called out to Wildcard.

'Defend me so.' 'Zim' was an idiot, so it took him a considerable amount of time to put two and two together. One could almost see a buffer over the sword as it racked its (nonexistent) brains. "Wait what the fuck, you're the personification of death? Holy shit ok, this idiot here wasn't bullshitting. I always thought 'Death' would look something like a generic skeleton in a cloak, you know, like those shitty grim reaper halloween costumes. Or something along the lines of Hel from Fire Emblem Heroes." 'Zim' commented. He must've been lagging or something because the rest of Lady Death's words didn't sink into his hollow (and also nonexistent) head until after Wildcard was done talking.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" The sword abruptly let out a eardrum-shattering bellow. "TOY?! WHO YOU CALLING TOY, HUH?! LISTEN HERE, THIS TOY 'HERE' WILL CUT THROUGH YOUR PETS LIKE WARM BUTTER! DO YOU ENJOY KICKING A GUY WHO'S MISERABLE ALREADY?! THIS FUCKING PRISON IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN HELL, CAN YOU AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO AT LEAST CALL IT A SWORD?!" If it wasn't plenty obvious enough, 'Zim' really, really, really liked yelling, which was impressive given his lack of lungs and vocal cords. "Also, that absofuckinglutely does NOT mean 'I love you forever', you said 'cash or credit' you absolute fuckwad. 'I love you forever' is: 'neowa neoui jeungjo hal-abeoji ssibal', you spastic," he then spat at Wildcard. Spoiler alert, it didn't actually mean 'I love you forever' either. It meant 'fuck you and your great grandfather.' "Now hurry up and spit it out, the hell does Death want a brain-damaged mercenary to do? The faster you say it, the faster we can get this over and done with. I haven't even done anything with this retard, and I already hate working with him."

Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Last edited:
Azroch

The archdemon lord took to standing at silent attention, peering into the darkness. Every so often dust would rise from within the tunnels, indicating that there was indeed a fight going on further in. He didn't bother to take a step aside as Seiva came tumbling out, giving her a silent look with a raised eyebrow. "Interesting. Do me a favor, stop calling me that." He glanced towards the man walking towards them, cracking his neck with a quick twist of his head, then doing the other way. "When have I ever said no to a good fight? I say we start slow. Break bones, one by one. See how many it takes before someone comes to help him. There's one and a half gallons of blood in a human...let's see how much he has to spill before they take notice." He held a hand out at his side, a large mace forming in his grip.

The weapon was rather horrific to look at, stylized in a sobbing face and covered in hooks. "Boy, whether you succeed or fail is of no interest to me, to either of us. Whether you usher in a golden new age or whatever nonsense you want, I don't really care." The imposing male started forward, brandishing the mace in his hand. "Let's see how far we can bend you until you snap like a chicken bone."
DSk4H7BVwAAcA-8

Deathkitten Deathkitten

kite.jpgKite
Kite huffed a little sound of agreement, then followed her father along the roof. She didn't have fun doing that. She should be having fun, damn it. Once they were down, she lightly patted her cheeks to try to get her head more in the game. If a boy would continue to have the effect on her, she'd have to kill him... or worse, have her dad kill him. That'd be sad. She was really starting to like him. She said nothing when they met back up with Jewel. Now was not her time to speak.

Jewel's face contorted into a cruel-looking grin... oh, so she definitely was a villain under all this heroic stuff, even if she had changed sides. Interesting. She took the things Kite had found in the house and looked over the drugs, "Oh-ho-ho someone's gonna have a bad day when Oscar gets ahold of them. I'm gonna have fun watching. Point out to me which room you found it in, half-pint.”

Kite scrunched her nose in defiance at being called a half-pint but pointed out the room where she had found the contraband after Jewel pulled out a tablet with a map on it.

“Yeah, the difficulty gets bumped up now,” she replied, turning the tablet back around, “No doing the same route, for one. That’s not gonna give me any more data. Second, try to take something with a bit more value, please."

Velocity

"Looking backwards never gets you anything unless you're looking for what not to do. Keep moving forward, and don't slow down, that's how I live!" she eagerly chirped into the comm system that Elementa had keyed her into to share with Axiom. Glancing at Elementa as she was addressed she went back to chilling on the edge of a building, giving a soft 'hm' in thought. "Wait, are we talking about the Chutes? The one who runs a library? As far as I know he's the swiss. Doesn't want to be involved in anything, wants to stay in his own little nation sort of thing. How'd anyone pull that off?" She stood up, stretching a few times before rushing over to another side of the building to glance at the protestors, and then rushing again to get an eye on Axiom. "You know, all things considered, today isn't so bad. You two seem to be in a much worse mood than I am over this entire situation. I thought sticks and stones didn't break bones, especially on you guys. Axiom gets a pass, they used a knife instead of a stone."
adam-isailovic-d2.png

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Deathkitten Deathkitten

Detective Marshall

"Not every one, no. Just a few." He started his way through the cramped vent, seemingly unbothered by the cramped working conditions. "I give us twenty minutes to an hour, depends on how he's feeling. Our plan is to extract them without any casualties, or at least securing them while we clear a path." Hearing her next question about human rights he was silent for a few moments before responding. "Depends on who you're asking. Justice system says they do, I disagree." They came to a downward slide in the vent, to which Adam slid down and crashed through a vent downstairs, falling into a roll before standing upright, nursing his shoulder after hitting it. Damn, that smarts. He looked around slowly, looks like the captives were here and all chained up. "Leona, watch our backs, that was hardly a quiet entrance." He made his way forward towards one of the prisoners, starting to pick the lock quietly.
image0.jpg

Tactician

That cruel-looking grin Jewel sported didn't seem to register with the expert merc, arms folding across his chest as she spoke with Kite. "If you're done getting your next load of gossip and information, we'll be getting back to work." He glanced towards the house, then back to Jewel. "Something more valuable then. Fine. Stay here, we'll be back. Kite, on me." He made a quick motion of the hand for her to follow before starting towards the house, sticking to areas with limited lines of sight. "We're entering through the attic. We're going in together this time, try to find anything of more value than last time apparently." Using the grapple once again he climbed the wall before stopping at a grate, pausing as he flipped out a multi-tool, toying with the edges ever so slightly. "There's a small alarm wire under the edge of the grate. One just has to find it and carefully tease it out...and then cut it three-quarters of an inch from the grate. There's a very small area of work room, but if you do it right you won't set off the system." Doing just so as he spoke he paused for a moment before undoing the grate, letting it hang by a screw before climbing in, waiting for her to join him.
ed2c9c4d165ff4914d65a4a1a01168b7.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Opal.jpgOpal
"You would have run if you knew I was coming. You would have known that I was in town if you had watched the news, however," she mused before heaving a sigh and glancing at the blood creamers. She pointed to one, "This, please." Opal's focus turned then to Grune, "You smell fantastic, I hope you know. I wouldn't do anything to hurt the poor dear. I like him too much for that... now then... like a proper thrall, you say?"

She walked up to Epherial and cupped his cheek with a cool, gloved hand, "I am here to be your girlfriend, Epherial. You've proven yourself to be incapable of taking that crucial step forward, so I will take it for both of us." Her lips touched his forehead as she continued speaking, "I suppose you being a thrall does throw a wrench into the works, but I can manage it. Now then... as your girlfriend, I have a duty to aid you.. as you seem to have managed to get yourself hurt so badly."

"First, though, my coffee. If you're his master, then I do hope you know how to make good coffee," she said, turning to Shard, "It looks like a decent place."

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

lydia-qx-qq-20160913123617.pngAXIOM

Axiom watches the protest from the streets as they make their route, continuing their chants and pumping their sings and fists in the air in hope that they'll b e heard. "Words can pierce like a sword. A sword that cut through anything, if it's sharp enough that is. Men, Elementa, and many others that've been fighting the unsung battles across the world...We've seen quite alot, Velocity. We've heard quite alot aswell. Everything that's lead us hear to day, we knew would happen. And we know it'll get much worse if allowed...This protest is nothing short of a reminder of the cracks in world. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was scared. Not for myself but for everyone who's freedom might be at stake. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was angry. For the bold and the innocent sacrificed mean little to nothing to some of these people...I'd by lying...If I difn't say I was worried...For you and others like you, might one day see those things for yourself...And the terrible picture of our world with your own eyes. Only then, you might understand why we're 'moody'. I hope that you never have to understand at all... When it comes to protests, either no one pays them any mind and soon, the protests die out. Or they continue and pester our government to heed their demands or whatever deity-forbids, something happens that gives them credibility for their doubts in the empowered and sway the public into believing them. This may seem simple now, but just know, that it's things like these that could threaten the life that you know, if drastic measures are taken against the Empowered. Sorry again if I still sound melodramatic...Or would this be over-dramatic? Or would this just be dramatic?"
Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

c63c93c2a8b99149b78a2915eb69694f.jpg
Charlie
Interaction: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Charlie listened curiously to the woman as she spoke of "loving" humanity, but it was obviously only for the downfalls. "It seems miss you are only interested in the darkness of us. In many ways the smallest part of us really. So before I make my decision I must ask. How much of humans do you actually know about? Or is it only the wars you know of to be more specific?" Charlie answered her question with another question as she turned to face the woman only to find the wolf gone. It was a tiny bit surprising but then again so is a 9 foot tall woman with a bow given to her by a nature god so she wasn't to surprised by it.​

IV5Tac8aLROf_bLIvrnCYpemXtN5OUco-xuiaBf2OW0.jpg
Visvian
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten LostHaven LostHaven

Visvian listened to the two squabble which really wasn't her fancy. Her young mind was focused more on the massive piles of food Raum had acquired for her and quickly waddled her way over and started to gorge herself. trying to satiate this endless hunger in the little girls stomach she had already finished damn near a quarter of the food when her attention was pulled by the mention of serving a heart in a stew. Her head whipped over to look at Raum with a determined look and she spoke. "Bird man! Is heart stew a kind of food?!" She asked quickly before stuffing a hand full of bacon into her mouth, not taking her eyes off him as the woman flew off. Visvian's tail flicked around excitedly at the thoughts of more food. Though with where she sat and her tail thrashing about happily she found another source of "food" as her tail hit against onw of the outlets next to her, closing the circuit and sending a dose of electricity into her body that was eaten. It coursed her to shiver and look back to the outlet before to Raum once more as her tail pressed against the outlet as if to plug in and she shivered once more as the energy pumped through her body making the child smile happily while stuffing her face and waiting for Raum to answer her question.​

image8.jpg
Aia
Interaction: Kyrenka Kyrenka

Aia had stuck by her mothers side the rest of the night. Even having joined her in bed sometime through the night and now laid curled up at her mothers side. Her tail wrapped around Anne's legs to keep her close as she slept soundly at her side. It wasn't till she felt Anne turn towards her that Aia woke up, Groaning quietly her eyes slowly opened before sitting up and looking right to Anne with big and tired eyes. She didn't really catch what Anne was saying but nodded none the less figuring it was food. Smiling up at Anne Aia slid a little closer and hugged Anne around her mid section. Nuzzling into her neck as her long tongue reached out. Licking at Anne's left cheek and the edge of her lips as a good morning making Aia almost purr and growl quietly in joy that Anne wasn't mad at her for yesterday.​

~Mashu~
Near Artifact
Kaden Eyes.jpg Stretching, she scrunched up her face at the slight pull the wound made. Typical. Normal human bodies couldn't handle as much power as she had, otherwise she would've already healed from something this small. But this meat suit is too delicate for that. That didn't she wasn't ready for some fun though. Grinning, she kept moving forward with a destination in mind. It was funny how easy it was to pick up information. Everyone from diehard superhero fans to wannabe vigilantes seemed to have some sort of access to the police scanners that gave out information. As long as she stuck around the right crowds she could get as much info as she needed. Like this mysterious artifact that's appeared. It was more curiosity that drew her there than anything. Life on Earth was boring without some sort of chaotic entertainment, and who knew? Maybe this artifact might be useful to her. At the very least it should be a little fun.

"What do you think?" The tone was friendly, but Kaden seemed to know better than to believe that Mashu truly cared about his opinion. The human remained silent. He hadn't spoken a word or made any moves since the OA incident. She pouted. So boring. The demon knew that he was just saving his energy to attack when she least expected it, but he was a fool if he thought that she'd give up control that easily.

Getting closer, she was a little surprised that no one was there yet. Do these heroes think that this is beneath them? Interesting. Maybe if this artifact proves to be something special she'll use it to cause some real mayhem. Whistling a nameless tune as she arrived, the demon smiled.

((Interacting with Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Yellow #3))

A Red-Head
The woman paused to adjust her glove, gently tugging it just so as she seemed to completely ignore Charlie before responding. "That all depends, really." She did the other glove, book pressed against her chest with her forearm. "At the risk of sounding condescending, I know far more than you may, dear Charlie. I know that humanity is as much governed by emotion as much as it by logic. I know that there are indeed some good people among your race, but one can't ignore that humanity has produced some vile creatures. Humanity is such a mixed bag, I could stand here for hours discussing the intricacies of your human nature if you wanted. But I'm sure that'd get very dull. No one likes moral philosophy after all. In summary, I know a great many things. So then...where are you taking me?"
0d72a41d46c50926dd6d10b114b1c610.png

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

1B9558FA-56BD-43D0-BE0C-F54DA5DC2872.jpeg
Charie
Interaction: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Charlie sighed just a little at her response and shook her head. “That wasn’t what the question was but it does seem to give a good answer as to what you know. You only know of good and bad. It seems at least that culture, beauty and what we make for the betterment and beauty are all but foreign to you. At least that’s what it seems miss.” Charlie said as she turned and started to walk with the intention of the red headed woman to follow. “Or is that incorrect?” She asked after a few moments.​

death1.pngLady Death
Death smiled and rest a hand on top of Wildcard's head, "You're so sweet..." She moved to his side and crouched down to the sword. Her finger ran along the edge, gentle and so very amused at her little crazy merc for having found a weapon like this.

"I could look like something else, but I think this form looks a little cute. Delicate. It has my colors," she explained, unphased by his ranting, "If you apologize and play nicely with Wildcard on this mission I'm about to send him on... I just might be persuaded to give you a body. So, if you'd like that, and would like to feel the air in your lungs for even a brief moment again... then I'll call you whatever I wish." She paused and stood up again, flattening out her dress with a hand, "That said... Fine. I won't call you a toy. You're like... a parrot on a pirate's shoulder. So, if my reapers are pets, then I'll give you the honor of calling you a pet too."

Death stretched out her arms above her head, "Right. Well. There's an artifact in this city. They mentioned it on the radio. I would like it... so, if you could, please make sure no one else gets it. If you two succeed... hmm... well, I'll get little Zim here a temporary body. Maybe something he can use every now and again? Not sure. I'll figure it out. And for you, Wildcard..." She kissed her fingers and touched them to his cheek, "If you succeed, I'll give you a kiss on the cheek as a reward."

LostHaven LostHaven ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

A Red-Head
She paused, looking Charlie over in silence. "As I said. You'd get exhausted with me trying to state what I do and don't know, and I do know a good deal. I know of culture and art and beauty, I simply lack a severe interest in it. But one must also think, conflict breeds beauty, does it not? New yorks statue of liberty was commissioned by an anti-slavery activitist. The famous Iwo Jima war memorial was created because of the heroic scene created at that foreign land. You seem to think that pain and beauty are exclusive, if that is that is the lesson you intend to provide. Beauty cannot exist without pain, Charlie." She started after the taller woman, pace even and measured. Despite Charlie's much larger stride, the woman never seemed to far behind despite her own stride being much shorter.
0d72a41d46c50926dd6d10b114b1c610.png

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Wildcard

The mad merc's attention snapped to 'Zim', reaching down to swat the hilt of it like he was spanking an irritable child. "Watch it buster! You might be a talking sword, but have a little respect when you talk to a woman! Honestly, you're never going to get a date when you're this rude!" He gave an apologetic sigh, staring off towards the sky. "He'll get character development, I'm sure of it!" he cried out, though to who in particular one couldn't be sure. "Anyways no, I'm pretty sure I said I love you forever. You just dont' speak Korean, Zim." He turned his attention to Lady Death, smiling wide behind his mask. "Cute is one of the terms. Drop-dead gorgeous. Sexy. Ravishing. That random mozerella stick you find when you order some fries and brings you so much joy levels of beauty even! And I don't give such a compliment lightly!"

A few moments passed as the lightbulb flickered above Wildcards head, starting to pat himself down. "I know I sto-I mean borrowed a hero radio, hang on. Oh, here it is! Oh...it's muted. Okay that explains why I didn't hear anything about an artifact. Wait, artifact? OHHH, FUN! Can I touch it? Can I poke it?" At the promise of a kiss on the cheek he gave a firm nod, standing at attention and giving a salute. "Understood Madam! It shall be done!" He turned on his heel and sprinted down the block, making it half a block before coming to a screeching halt, only to sprint back. "Wait, where the hell am I going exactly?"
2a2f005e1e9be71bdff0de3f684b1c66.jpg

michael.jpgSpitfire and Stuff
Father Anderson chuckled, huffing out a dry sound at Natalie's joke as he opened the door to his office and let the other two in. Spitfire had a pout firmly planted on her face, which was shortly distracted by Father Anderson tossing a robe over her head to get her clothed. He sighed, "Right. So. Let's all take a breather and take a moment to collect our thoughts, shall we? I know Agas doesn't really know much about what fear is. She's... zealous... though that word is an understatement when applied to her. We're calling you Spitfire for the moment, little one, is that alright with you? Until you have a proper name, that is."

Spitfire nodded, trying her best to readjust the robes she now had on, "I don't mind it. The host and Agas can call me whatever they want."

"Well, I appreciate it. A name is important," he replied, giving her a small smile, "Now then, Spitfire. We need to figure out what you remember, all of it, and what it all means. Your eldest brother, Archangel Michael, will be here soon. He's kinda the guy in charge in your father's absence."

She tilted her head, "He's not around?"

"No, that's why you being here is so important. A lot of people miss him. If he's in pain for something, if there's some way that we can aid him, then all of his faithful would do so without hesitation."

Spitfire thought about that for a moment, pausing, before she nodded, "Ok... so... it's really important?"

He nodded. She looked back at Natalie, "I'm sorry, sister... I didn't realize it was so important... I just got upset you were hurting your host."

Fast as could be, which was probably expected given... wings... plus the fact Michael was ridiculously strong, he arrived. His presence was unmistakable and powerful, something that oozed into every crack and crevice. He was in a hurry given the circumstances, so he didn't put in as much effort as he probably should have into suppressing his energy. The aides that tended to the church, along with any children in his path, moved out of his way. He was in the office in less than a minute from the time he entered the church.

He offered Natalie a glance with a raised brow, "I think this is the first you and I have met, host of Agas. Hello. My sister is an enthusiastic individual, so I give you my condolences on that." His wings were white as swans' and looked soft beyond belief. He was attractive to boot but had an air of leadership about him. His eyes moved to Father Anderson, giving him a polite nod, before they settled on Spitfire. His brow immediately furrowed upon laying his eyes on her.

"I... see. This does indeed require the urgency I had imagined it would."

Spitfire had wide, eager eyes, so happy at seeing another one of her family members, especially as Father Anderson had said, her eldest brother! She moved forward and hugged him, an action that looked so unnatural for Michael. He simply rested a hand on her head, not returning the hug, "Child, we have much to discuss. Natalie, that is your name, yes? Do fill me in, would you?"

Arenike

As they entered the store. she looked at the menu. "three Triple stack Cheesburgers rare fully loaded with a large soda and large fries" she said before turning to Corvus. "I am....quite famished. I must admit. Besides. Ive been living off the corpses of rats for quite some time. I doubt a few little grease soaked foods shall affect me." she took her meal. and a pack of peanuts before sitting down. taking a bite as her eyes went wide. ".......Humanity....has quite amazed me." she said tearing up, before tearing up the whoel cheesburger devouring one in less then 10 seconds.

Zael'teph Zim
Wildacrd's Belt | "No, he's not getting any character development lol." "Who the fuck are you?!"

If 'Zim' had hands, he'd have been flipping off literal Death with every one of them. Unfortunately, he had no hands, and thus could only let out an aggressive hiss as Death ran her fingers down 'Zim's' blade. "Listen here, if this fucking sheath wasn't here, I'd have bitten your entire fucking hand off!" The sword yelled, amping his voice up even louder after Wildcard smacked the hilt of the sword. "GO FUCK YOURSELF! DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW FUCKING PAINFUL GETTING A DATE IS?! IT'S LIKE A FUCKING IPHONE, IT COSTS A GODDAMN FORTUNE, BREAKS IF YOU EVEN FUCKING TOUCH IT, AND YOU GET A NEW ONE EVERY YEAR ANYWAYS! AND JUST SO WE'RE CLEAR, I KNOW OF AND SPEAK EVERY CHING AND CHONG TO EVER COME OUT THE MOUTH OF A [REDACTED] TO EVER STAIN THIS SHITTY BALL OF DIRT!" He hollered violently, the entire blade shaking and fuming with the fury of a thousand angry children who was only one more spot from the ever-elusive #1 Victory Royale. "FUCK YOU TOO, I AIN'T APOLOGIZING FOR SHIT, NO ONE, LITERALLY NO ONE ASKED! FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE A FAMILY BUT FUCK THEM ANYWAY, AND ESPECIALLY FUCK YOUR LITTLE BOYTOY OVER THERE, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO, HUH?! KILL ME? DO IT THEN, FUCKING END ME, SEE IF I CARE!"

At his new nickname, 'Zim' let out an enormous burst of energy as the sword expelled a huge volume of mana. "THAT'S NOT MUCH BETTER YOU [REDACTED] I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON THAT AUTIST'S COCK AND DIE!" With a heavy huff, 'Zim' expelled another, albeit much calmer wave of mana. It was probably impossible to tell due to his physiology, being a literal sword and all, but 'Zim' was sulking, like a spoilt child who didn't get their seventh brand-new Playstation 5 for Christmas. "Fuck this, I'm not helping," the sword snapped, "I don't want a fucking body, and especially not from you, [REDACTED]." With that, 'Zim' fell silent, with any and all subsequent attempts at making him talk ending in failure.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back