• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Dantalion.pngDantalion
Dantalion said nothing until Oriax had lept out the window. She was crying now, but even that was quiet as she stared at him bleeding on the ground. "I know he's not entirely wrong. I... am more than a little upset," she said softly, kneeling to him to use a little magic to heal his wounds, "I feel like you abandoned us to save yourself... You could have taken us with you. Now, you want me to seek out my mother, who didn't want me in the first place? Why would she care about someone like me?"

She sighed and stood, glancing at the people who had brought carts of food, "Do you no longer want me either? I don't seek protection. I seek my family. You seem to have a little orphan you've gathered, so you've not turned completely heartless in these thousands of years. I'll go find Oriax and calm him down. Come to meet us, would you? If you care anymore, that is." She walked over to the window, and smooth as her father, changed into a black raven on the windowsill, "If you've nothing to say, I'll simply head out. Oriax can be an idiot when left alone."

LostHaven LostHaven Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

mistymarshall2.pngM&M
Misty puffed out her cheeks and folded her arms after she returned his hug, looking a bit like an adorable little caricature of her mother, "I didn't even say anything, daddy!" She huffed, "If Dunnie has to come because she knows the sit-chi-ation, then just make me know the sit-chi-ation! Thas-an easy solution! I wanna know what's gonna happen and I wanna help." She scrunched her face and pouted, "I guess it's ok... are you sure we can spend time later? You won't have another owie on your arm?"

Dunnie looked concerned about the whole thing. The last thing she wanted to do was go back to where she had just escaped from. M&M going with would make her feel better, but... Adam was right... she could get hurt. She didn't want M&M to get hurt, especially not because of something that had to do with her. She didn't say anything though. She just walked back to the living room without a word.

"Daddy, who's gonna watch me today?"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Azroch

"I don't think I'm underestimating you. Depending on how easily you fair in a fight, it'd prove if this is a waste of our time or not." He glanced at her, giving a small sigh. Mess to a minimum, fine. No painting a mosaic in body parts and blood then, oh well. "An excuse to go killing in excess sounds enjoyable. But very well, I won't collapse the tunnels. More fun if we bring them out kicking and screaming anyway. So do tell, which two come to mind? Is it that Firstborn that's in the area, perhaps? The one that's vying to tear your throat out?" Azroch may not have been an Archdemon of subtlety or espionage, but information gathering was still an important facet of combat and war...so he had his means.

Heading to the tunnel he paused outside, making an 'after you' motion for Seiva. "Oh please, ladies first. I'm almost concerned this is a waste of our time. Do prove me wrong. Or don't, and I can spend my time elsewhere."
DSk4H7BVwAAcA-8

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Avro
"I am! I'm back, and poor Sherm definitely needed it. You know, I worry about him," she said, walking over to the couch with the smile planted on her face, "He can be easily manipulated without someone to give him a bit of purpose. Anyway! Please don't cry. I hate to see it. I've had enough tears so far. Let's talk about your Oscars, yeah? What's happened since I've been gone?" She had her hand in Sherm's, which was in turn in his lap. She wasn't letting her have him under her thumb. Not anymore. No doubt, that had been why she was killed. It only made sense. She hated Panzer... even more, now... but... it was exciting. This was... exciting. Would it actually be... fun to play with Panzer? Fun to make her life harder? Damn it. Getting brutally murdered seemed to change a person a little.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Detective Marshall

"I know hun, but your dad knows where this was going to go. I promise we'll spend time after work today. I have enough time built up that I can relax a little bit. And yea, no more owies on my arm." Leaning down to give her a quick peck on the forehead, mulling over her question. Sylvia had the day off, far as he knew. And he damn sure wasn't letting Nyarlothotep babysit two days in a row. "I think your mom has some time to herself today, she can hang out with you, okay? I have to call someone, so I'll do that and then me and Dunnie have to leave." Pulling his phone from his pocket he heaved a sigh. He'd rather not, but one man and a dunwich horror did not constitute a team for a cult. Pressing the contact listed as 'Source of Uncleanliness' he paused for the dialing to subside. It was annoying, his deputy chief and therefore his boss was an outer god. No matter where he went, this shit was always around. He'd gotten used to it though. Once the phone was picked up he started, voice shifting back to it's somewhat gruff and 'done' tone. "Abhoth? I could use a hand with a cult to the north of town in the abandoned hospital up that way. If you and Leona could back me up I'd appreciate it. I've got a dunwich horror situation going on, and after just getting shot I'm not keen to accumulate more bullet holes."
image0.jpg

LostHaven LostHaven Deathkitten Deathkitten

Abhoth Dominik Wagner
LAPD Headquarters | "You will address me as 'sir'.."

Abhoth was glancing over reports, or at least pretending to gaze over reports when his phone began to produce that obnoxious, ringing noise again. At first, he completely ignored it, filtering it out as more of that annoying background noise these human devices constantly produced, but he noticed soon enough that he was supposed to pick up the call. And by soon enough, Adam would have to had called the number at least seven times before Abhoth realized it wasn't more background noise.

After Adam's patience was likely put to grueling trial, Aboth finally answered the call, to be informed of something about a cult, and the Dunwich Horror, followed by some arbitrary comment about getting shot? What's more, the person on the other side of the call addressed him as 'Abhoth'. Literally nobody but Leona, and that one detective with contracts with several of his kin knew of his identity, and the voice sounded masculine enough to Abhoth, so it likely wasn't his offering crying about having nothing important to do. Now what was the detective's name again? Andrew?

"It's sir to you, Detective Aiden," Abhoth replied calmly. "I see. You were 'shot'? I don't see the issue, detective. I can't imagine these human toys bringing any harm. And, I can't even begin to comprehend as to why you would require assistance from myself. Surely, it is far more efficient to ask of Nyarlathotep to lay waste to these supposed 'cultists'?"

"The scent of heros, how repulsive " A hooded figure muttered quietly as he kept his eyes directed to the pavement below him. Jasper had been wandering around the city for the majority of the day, he wasn't looking for trouble. The lad just needed some air, he had kept himself quiet as the lad had been plotting a scheme. It was a good job he had a good memory, as Jasper didn't write important things down on paper. As if the heroes got their hands on it it would be bad, and the villain's plans would be totally destroyed. The hooded figure scoffed once more, he lifted his hand to wipe his face then continued to walk. Hearing a sudden sound the lad lifted his head slightly, his face now slightly visible though he quickly lowered it finding that the sound was nothing more than a cat knocking a bin over, damn those fluffy demons. Always up to something and causing problems. The same goes for most other animals.

In all honesty, though they were good for one thing distraction. Damn, Jasper was somewhat miserable, well he was a villain it is in the job title. That was Jaspers's opinion on being a villain anyway. Reaching some benches, Jasper placed himself down on the hardwood. He kept his orbs focused on the surrounding area, however. Jasper had to, he was in a prime targeting position for some random hero ass to attack him. At least, this was Jaspers's current train of thought. The lad scoffed once more, perhaps he should just head home for a while until nightfall. Though, he needed to reach a certain location.

Going through the day would be less obvious, that he was up to something. And that's what he intended to do, though as of now Jasper remained seated on the bench he had chosen to rest on. Plus it wasn't so bad, Jasper had spotted some hot chics passing by.

magnus.jpgMagnus
Magnus had nothing good to say, only offering a glare to Carmen for making him sound like a complete pervert. He folded his arms and watched her walk off before she looked to the Father, "I wasn't planning on floating through any walls anyway. I've made it a habit not to unless necessary. After all, I need to make sure my partner is safe, and she can't very well walk through walls like myself with such ease.

"I can clean her gloves off. You don't need to, Father. No offense, but we don't rightly know you, and given you leveled a shotgun at me the moment we set foot in this place, I've no reason to trust you with something so important of hers. It'd be a disservice to her if I didn't do so for her," he said, walking forward with hand outstretched towards the apron-wearing man, "She's loathe to say it, but she trusts me. I'm a terrible lech and a cause of more than a few headaches, but those are complicated little gloves."

"Oh hey, also, where is this place anyway? The main-head person for the church is that Father Anderson guy, and he runs an orphanage too. I honestly didn't think I'd see two orphanages. If you're with the church why don't you have more funding? Do you want me to talk to Father Anderson for you?"

spirit of ven kid.pngDarren and Father Anderson... and No-name
Greeeeeat. It was just special, for him, wheeeee. He hated that he was making her life so difficult indirectly. And no, it wasn't a safe bet to tell them... but... Tracy would probably want to. This was going to be such a mess. He could only hope Natalie could be patient with her. He... couldn't bear seeing her die again. He actually made her chuckle a little with the prophet joke... but she had a point. Michael was on the news. He was a given. He existed.

Darren's expression went from confused to flat out concerned as he gently grabbed Natalie and made sure she was gonna stay standing. The girl that had apparently caused this was simply watching Natalie, happy as could be because she finally didn't have to be confused in the rain. Plus she had found Father Anderson! The day was looking up! But... she wasn't happy? Her small smile turned to a small frown as her little brows knit in a hint of concern.

"Agas is the name of my sister! One of my sisters. I haven't gotten to meet them all yet, though. You're the first I've met. I am new, yes. I was only created earlier today," she explained, as though that wasn't the weirdest thing in the world, "I'm sorry if she doesn't like me... I think... I might have been what people would call a rushed job? Maybe? I wanted to find Father, but the feeling of him left very quickly and I was left alone."

Father Anderson paused in concern, his mouth opening to say something, but nothing came out until after he had offered Natalie two pills, "A little stronger than Advil. I feel you need it... The implications of what Agas is saying are... far-reaching. She knows this, yes? Given records... there haven't been any new creations in at a minimum, two thousand or more years."

Raum
Hotel Room | "It is still an eternity too early for me to ever gaze you in the eye with the dignity of a father."

"You were far more valuable than any treasure anyone could possibly hoard - I saw nothing left of worth in Hell. I was tired, Dantalion. Hence, I left that wretched place. Eons of disputes, all for naught, and at the end of it all, I was faced only with a bad cliche. You have every right to resent me - I let you die in agony, and didn't even show my face in my daughter's last moments." Raum finally lifted himself off the ground as Dantalion prepared to leave. "Forgive me, I'm afraid I've long lost the right to claim as your father," the archdemon whispered, a small tear falling from his eye, though it was wiped away long before it could fall from his face.

"Go now, find Oriax. Despite looks, he is competent enough. However, I fear he would kick a stray puppy if left alone right now. I will find you after sufficient time has been given for all parties to clear their thoughts first."

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Arenike

Arenike quietly listened to her new acquaintance. Civil rights movement and everything. How quickly the time changes. "I see.... It fill me with a bit of joy to hear that vampires arent hunted and massacred now.... Then again... we ourselves had committed the same crime-" despite her solemn words. the mood was quickly ruined... By her stomach grumbling. "uhhh... well... Blood is good, but uhhh. You know any burger joints....I dont have any money. B-but money is a trifle for a great vampire such as I! Rich people would pay me millions.......Or just probably kidnap me... and sell me at osme black market auction.....It happened once ya know..." her pride quickly turned despair like someone flipped a switch. "uhhh. Could you perhaps.... pay for my meal?" Arenike asked corvus with a sheepish smile. She had no money to her name. Nor did she have any id... so getting a job was out as well. Thinking about that Wasnt she technicaly in this country illegally?

~Dietrich~

1608626674032.png For me? Those words seemed much too light compared to the influence they had over the Nephilim. It was like a chain that forced him to obey, and even if he wanted to resist he would never be strong enough. Smiling while resisting the urge to ruffle Morgan's freshly combed hair, he quipped, "Of course I'll save the first hit for you. Ladies first and all that." His smile didn't quite reach his eyes, but it was enough for now.

Sitting back down in his spot so that he wasn't lurking over his ward's shoulder like a haunting spirit, he sighed. Morgan was right, as always. He knew that, but it was still too difficult to remove his emotions like she did. Demons had a nasty habit of knowing too much. He wasn't quite sure if it was some natural demonic trait or an annoying persistent hunt for information to torture their victims with, but Raum probably knew more than what Morgan or himself were comfortable with. He has no reason to keep quiet either. A frustrating new variable that has appeared after all of their careful planning. One wrong move and not only would the entirety of Chronos be exposed, but their dream of a perfect world would be destroyed. If it's a means to an end, then I suppose I could just...ignore any deals that Morgan might make. It was for the greater good after all.

At the mention of work, Dietrich eagerly latched onto the topic change. As soon as they were out the door, Morgan began explaining their plans for the day. Dietrich did his best to drill it into his head that he was a 'friend' today, not a bodyguard. That meant watching his actions and avoid becoming too overprotective. Watching his charge order a sugar-laced coffee monstrosity, Dietrich's face twisted in disgust and mild horror. It's a miracle her teeth haven't rotted out of her skull yet, biological enhancements be damned. Glancing at the menu, he was tempted to order a tea before relenting and getting a coffee instead. Americans were very serious when it came to the quality of their coffee, so he might as well indulge before they eventually leave the country. Besides, I might need it considering what's ahead.

((Interacting with ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Morgan | Mentioned LostHaven LostHaven 's Raum))

~Anne Beaufort~

1608628187336.png Waking up, the first thing she did was make sure that Aia was still inside their motel room, safe and sound. Once she confirmed that the alien was indeed still in the room, she breathed a sigh of relief. Yesterday was...something. Calling it a rollercoaster of emotions and surprises would be an understatement. Sighing heavily, she sat on her bed and placed her head in her hands. Was this OK? They had only just gotten into L.A. and already they had blown their cover to what? Four, five people? One of them being an incredibly advanced A.I. that may have uploaded that information to whoever took care of her. Or even a team of random people who would love to study Aia. Not to mention that mysterious rich woman who seemed very curious about them all. Groaning, she raised her head. What's done is done. They couldn't change the past so there was no point in dwelling on it.

Drumming her fingers on her leg before finally turning to Aia, she beamed at the girl and asked, "You hungry? Because I'm starving!" A good meal was always a good way to make yourself feel better. She had spied more than a few breakfast places during their...adventures around the city. They could grab something quick before taking a serious look at the police scanner and moving forward from there. Let's just hope nothing else happens, we've had enough close calls and excitement for an entire year.

((Interacting with Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving 's Aia |Mentioned Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Mia and ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Morgan))

Detective Marshall

Waiting was never an issue, Adam was a patient man. He had to be to deal with his line of work. It was the 'call me sir' mood that earned an eyebrow twitch from him. Not nearly as bad as Nyarlathotep, but the condescending attitude was unnecessary. "Of course, sir, sorry. And it's Adam, sir. But I prefer just to be called Marshall. Unfortunately, guns are a very real threat to humans, not so much anything from your domain or the rest. I didn't even bother to ask Nyarlathotep because as you surely know, he thrives off chaos. A cult being in L.A is exactly what he enjoys. It doesn't help it's one that's worshipping him among other outer gods. I would rather not go into this totally alone and without back up, but if you can't provide the assistance I'll figure something out."

God his shoulder ached like a bitch, but it wasn't anything he couldn't deal with. "If you could at least ask Leona to give me a hand, I'd appreciate it. Obviously, the goal isn't to kill them, we always try to take people into custody because we're police. Granted, they're cultists, so that's probably a long shot." He glanced over his shoulder at his daughter before facing ahead again, shoving a hand into his trenchcoat pocket. "I could summon some of the great dreamer's followers and minions, but that draws unwanted attention and we'd have to schedule counseling for anyone who saw."
image0.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten LostHaven LostHaven

Natalie Brenton

Natalie gave a mumbled 'thanks' as she took the pills from Anderson, swallowing them without a hint of complaint. "Yea, well she realizes that. What's your name?" She glanced at Anderson, tapping her temple. "She's keenly aware, yes Father." "Do you realize what this means?" "That you give me headaches?" "The Father is back! This girl, even if she is rushed, is a creation of the Father all the same! He has returned, and he must be found." "Great, any idea where we'd start with that? The kid obviously has no idea." "Then QUESTION her. I'd do it, if you'd just-" "Yea no, I got it. You stay in your fucking corner of the mindscape and LET GO OF MY THROAT."

Natalie coughed into a fist as she cleared her throat before speaking up. "So...brand new spirit of vengeance? Certainly don't look like one though. You're too young, from my understand they're all 'adult' brand. You're...like a lil spitfire almost. Father, I think you should like...do your thing and put in a memo with the higher ups? Kid, do you remember ANYTHING? Because agas is constantly trying to tear her place into the drivers seat and I'd really rather not have the entire city leveled today."
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
Corvus

The plague doctor glanced at the woman, giving a calm nod. "Yes, both parties are quite guilty of the hunting and murdering of each other. I do know of a few locations here, hopefully they haven't moved since my last location. There's a 'Five Guys' nearby I believe...which is conveniently manned by exactly five gentlemen. Of course, the doctor shall always care for her patient. Come now, off we go." Giving Arenike a gentle tap on the rear with her staff she started forward through the rain, pausing as a chorus of caw's could be heard overhead, flying in the direction of their destination. Raising her cane hand a crow diverted its course to land on her hand, staring at her. "Yes, I knew the way, but as always your kinds help is always appreciated. Do be careful flying in the rain you fools, don't get struck by lightning." The crow cawed at her before studying Arenike and then flying off again. "Don't mind that. I have always attracted the Corvus, it is how I gained my name. Come then, off to get food and fill that stomach of yours ma'am."
Corvus_Sketchy.png

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Abhoth Dominik Wagner
LAPD Headquarters | "You people die from bullets?"

Adam could hear something break on the other side immediately after he mentioned that the cult worshipped Nyarlathotep. "Of all Outer Gods, they chose the Crawling Chaos? Tell me, are all members of your race of this level of intelligence?" Following this, there was a long pause. A VERY long pause, as if Abhoth had completely forgotten he was meant to be talking on the phone or something. Only after fifteen excruciating minutes of silence did the Outer God speak up once more. "Very well, Detective, I will inform my blood-offeri-, Leona, immediately. You best be there soon, I fear that the girl will probably take it upon herself to rush in and turn the cultists into mincemeat. I'll refrain from dispatching more officers, however. I presume that you would like to minimize the number of humans exposed to beings of our nature."

The Protest
The crowd seemed to settle, albeit begrudgingly and with quite a few disgruntled words, after Velocity gave a shpeal to calm them. "We just need to hand them over to the police. He's non-powered so he's their problem, not ours," she stated in Axiom's ear, sighing after her finger had left the button and dropped to her side. This was why she hated events like this... plus they were sitting ducks for any villains stupid enough to try to cause a ruckus.

What kind of hero was the girl? Axiom was a somewhat known quantity. Strong believer in doing the right thing, came from a bad situation, caring, doesn’t necessarily make the best decisions but he’s always trying his best.

Velocity... Elementa looked her up on her phone. Didn’t have a whole lot to go off of. Smart girl, from what she could find. No clue where she came from. Suit possibly stolen? Or at least a copy of some proprietary stuff? Weird, but she didn’t care that much, honestly. One theft to do a whole lot of good? Sounded just fine to her. She wasn’t one to dwell on the trolley problem for long.

The man, thoroughly freaked out by Axiom’s little display of... whatever the hell that was... didn’t fight being handed over to the police. There wouldn’t have been much fight either way without powers, but still. She noticed a few more signs join the protest over time. Equality was a big concern for a lot of these folk.

Heroes were one thing, but a lot of people would hire a powered person over a non-powered person. It just made sense from an efficiency standpoint. So, a lot of people were scared about losing jobs. This ignored for the most part the statistics and the fact that the powered population was a minority and was less common than say... being black or latinx or whatever. It was like a shpeal on repeat. Every minority had to go through some form of growing pains with the general population. It too would pass in time, she just had to remind herself of that.

She motioned Velocity back over, “Axiom is military so he’s easy to get ahold of on comms. Have you set a frequency up for yourself to use when in a team? Or do you just have a phone number or something? How should I get ahold of you if I have something to tell you and you’re farther than a wave away?”

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Detective Marshall

Adam didn't even flinch at the noise of something breaking, and even less bothered by the deputy chiefs reaction. "Generally, no. However, once a humans sanity tends to break and shatter their a bit more malleable for forces of the mythos and otherworldly beings, as I'm sure you know from personal experience." During the pause he had enough time to check his watch, get and drink a glass of water, and check his watch again. After that, he STILL had enough time to check his email account, both personal and work. "Right, I can make good time. Just be sure you tell her not to head in without backup. Also, that is correct. I would rather limit exposure for the force to whatever is in that hospital. I'll call back to report the status of the situation." Ending the call he turned towards the main room, speaking up. "Syliva, love of my life? I have to run, keep an eye on M&M please? I'm going to be out for a bit. Dunnie, we need to go."
image0.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten LostHaven LostHaven

Velocity

There was some very colorful remarks earned as the crowd relaxed the best she was going to get them. Water off a ducks back, words didn't hurt unless you let them sort of thing. Handing Axiom back the bandaid she offered him a nod. "I'd apply it, but you're like...super freaking tall and I'm just...not." She looked out over the crowd the best she could, but with her height, it was hard to see everything quite well. Turning into a blurred blue trail she ran up a light pole, chilling and seating herself on the length of the street light, feet dangling as she looked over the scene. This was such a strange sight to see in person, but she saw it in the family photo's a lot. At one point her family was part of the minority groups that protests were about. Not everyone wanted the Irish coming in and taking their jobs after all...even if they were paid below minimum wages. But hey, equality right? Then there was the whole homosexual movement that again, more protests that she'd never seen outside of photos. Wild.

Taking notice of Elementa motioning her over she zipped down the light pole and back up the building next to her, surprisingly not bouncing about for once, as if the situation before had grounded her and kicked in her more serious mindset...well, the most serious mindset she had. "Oh...well generally, I don't work in a team. People move way too slow for me to make a habit of it, I usually accomplish more by myself. But you can reach me, yea. One second." Disappearing from sight in another blur of a blue streak she returned with a notepad she had found only god knows where and a barely functioning pen, starting to scribble into it. "My suits helmet has a built in radio...usually I just use it for music, but it functions like an actual two way radio if you need it too. Here's the encryption." Offering her the note with a nod she rested a fist on her hip. "I can't give you my phone number, that's for uh...y'know...other stuff. Non-heroic stuff. But this should let you reach me at any time so long as I'm on duty. And I'll be there quick as you like, so long as I'm not occupied elsewhere. Sound good?"
adam-isailovic-d2.png

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Deathkitten Deathkitten

C9A746FE-FA10-4DD9-8EA9-839756C4C2C9.jpeg
Visvian
Interaction: LostHaven LostHaven Deathkitten Deathkitten

Visvian had an interesting night really. Having gone to a nice place to sleep with Raum and after much fighting over what she could and couldn’t eat eventually she had slept. In the morning she had been told to bathe by Raum and thus did so. Having been in the bath for most of the time she finally finished her bath. Climbing out she grabbed one of the huge fluffy towels and wrapped herself up in the towel which was more like a huge blanket. With that done she walked out into the hotel to finally see what was going on in there room. “Why are you being so loud bir-“ she stopped looking at the other girl and room service before looking to Raum somewhat confused before pointing at the other girl person. “Who’s that?” Visvian asked him bluntly.​

25A2D642-ED67-4F26-BF17-C2855B2365F6.jpeg
Charlie
Interaction: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Charlie stared the woman down as she sat there. “While I understand bugs are a pest miss..... I have a feeling this was no big but someone.” She said cautiously as her eyes continued to scan over the dogs and her wolf in particular. She was growing more uneased with each passing moment. When she asked about why Charlie had come and if it was about the dogs she slowly nodded to the woman. “Y-yes but. It seems there are other issues at play now.” She said quietly before looking to the woman. “I can tell by the smell it wasn’t some simple bug miss.” Charlie said softly​

Abhoth Dominik & Leona Wagner
LAPD Headquarters -> Abandoned Hospital | "I'm the one driving." "Whatever your heart desires, my sacrifice."

"At the bare minimum, I am not so hideous as to incite insanity upon sight," Abhoth replied with a small sigh of annoyance. "Your species is far too fragile... Perhaps it is best if I were to bestow my 'blessings' upon the entirety of your race?" With that small afterthought spoken, the call ended, leaving Outer God pondering his next course of action. "I should fetch my offering first..." He reminded himself as he pulled open his drawer and retrieved his handgun, viciously shoving it into his pocket that was far too small for a handgun, before leaving his office.

His 'blood-offering' wasn't so difficult to locate - there'd been a -by human standards- horrible 'murder' that had taken place not too long ago, and Leona had been forbidden from going anywhere near it, ordered by yours truly. And lo and behold, with nothing to sink her knuckles into, the child had resorted to throwing a hissy fit. The moment Abhoth entered Leona's line of sight, she immediately abandoned her present action of complaining to another rather uninterested colleague and dashed straight at the deputy-chief, holding him with both hands by the collar and started shaking him back and forth violently. "Oi you piece of shit, what's wrong with you?! Lemme at it already!" She yelled at the Outer God.

"Calm yourself, I bring good tidings. We've got a situation at the abandoned hospital north of town, I'm afraid your artifact is needed," Abhoth said calmly, despite the violent shaking that would've caused almost any other human to become nauseous. Of course, the second part was a lie, but as far as excuses go, Abhoth reckoned it was good enough to take Leona and only Leona.

"North of town? Sir, if this ain't worth my time, I'm going to break both your knees," Leona hissed, pulling Abhoth downwards so she could meet him in the eyes.

Normally, Leona would probably get screwed for disrespecting a superior officer, or something along those lines, but well, when you're a spoilt bitch with a deputy chief as a dad, that tends to be out of the picture. At least that what it looked like in the perspective of a normal person, anyways, most people would never even suspect that their boss was an eldritch god of creation that dwelled in a realm beyond their mortal comprehension.

After a thorough debate over who would be driving, the two would be headed toward the location in a police cruiser, sirens blaring and Leona was breaking at least a dozen traffic laws. "The hell's the 'situation' anyways? If it's just a fucking trespasser, I swear to God, Abhoth-"

"Ever heard of 'The Dunwich Horror'?"

"Yes, I have, the fuck's a novel got to do with-?"

"It was real."

"And?"

"According to Detective Martian, there's a cult that's made that abandoned hospital their lair, and they've given rise to a creature not dissimilar to Yog-Whateley."

"They worship you?"

"No, their Outer God of worship would be 'The Soul of the Outer Gods', Nyarlathotep."

"Damn. I would've liked it better if I got to beat the shit out of your followers."

"My worshippers are few."

"Makes sense, who in their right minds would worship a fucking tentacle slime right out of a hentai?"

"You would be surprised."

And thus, Abhoth explaining the situation somehow derailed to useless shit-talk as Leona continued to drive haphazardly, ignoring practically all road safety laws, with the cruiser speeding at 160 km/h. When they were close to the destination, Leona whipped out her phone and dialed in the detective's number she had yoinked off of Abhoth's contacts list, whilst driving with a single hand on the wheel. "Oi, detective, we're two minutes away from the hospital, you got a plan or something? Abhoth here says you said I can't charge in, so whatcha got in mind?"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

Mia.pngMia
Mia scrunched her nose, "I don't want to get followed everywhere though. Ariah gets to be free and stuff, and I have to have a babysitter. I wanna explore and do fun stuff. You guys get to do tons of fun stuff..." She sighed, large and dramatic as she flopped across the couch. She was still talking all the while, though, "Can I have a burrito? But instead of a normal tortilla can you make the wrap a cheese quesadilla? Oh, and a juice pack."

She looked to Jade, sitting back up with a hefty huff, "I met some neat people! So, I went to this diner thing and there were some really neat people there. There were two scientists, a demon, a Nephilim, and some weird little girl that ate the plates! She seemed like she would totally eat everything and anything. She had horns too, but she didn't seem like a demon. Maybe a baby dragon or something? Dunno. I'm pretty sure the demon was really really old though. I couldn't fully understand his demonic. It was archaic. Super duper interesting. The nice lady with the Nephilim gave me a ride home. Dad seemed to like her and she talked with him a bunch. She could actually keep up with a lot of his rambling. Like the best that I've seen anyone keep up since you! I hope I get to see her again. She seems like she'd be a cool friend."

"Oh, it's raining again today by the way," she continued, swapping topics suddenly, "It makes it cold outside, but I kind of like the feeling. It's like a shower, but a lot more erratic."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

seiva.jpgSeiva
"You're always so much fun," she muttered, rolling her eyes softly at his wonderful and ever so considerate offer to go first, "And yes, that's the one I was thinking of, though I'm sure the list is long either way." The man leaning against the wall was... still uninterested. Well, that was his first mistake.

"Hey," she said, grinning at the man, "Oh you actually look like you could offer a little fun. I like your energy. So, kid, what's your name?"

He paused with throwing the ball against the adjacent wall, and his eyes glanced over to Seiva, still just as bored as before, "I've no interest in telling you. Are you here to waste my time or are you sent by the military outside?"

"Nah, I'm here with my friend of my own accord," she responded, "I wanted to come and play. A powerful playmate is a treat."

“Ah. Right. You’re a demon lord, huh? You sure you don’t just want to be on our side?”

Seiva shrugged, “Nah. I have things to do here and it getting destroyed kinda puts a damper on that. And again. I’m hoping you’re a treat.”

“I think you’re missing an h in that word,” he quipped, a small smile creeping in from the corners of his mouth, “If you want to play, then stop talking so much and play.”

"As you wish," she said, disappearing further in to fight with her new playtoy.

Dantalion.pngDantalion
Dantalion would be crying more if she wasn't now in the shape of a raven, but for now, she was just silent. She watched as the child entered the room and answered for her father, "I am his daughter, dear, regardless of whether or not he thinks he deserves to call me his. Don't mind me too much. Father, I would forgive you for far worse than just my own death. I forgave you for my eyes as well. We don't have to live in hell. Earth seems like a fine enough place, one way or another. I'll keep Oriax straightened out until he's properly under your employ. I fear the poor thing is lost without an employer such as yourself. Clear your head and I'll wait for Oriax to clear his."

She turned to leave and paused, "Oh. By the way, I do think Oriax might have sold his sword. That... might be a problem. Right. That was all, I suppose. I'm happy you're safe. I love you. Enjoy your time with the little dragon - she'll eat everything if you let her, you know. I'll be waiting for you."

LostHaven LostHaven Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

spitfire.jpgThe Heck is Going on at the Church Today?
"I don't have a name," she said, tilting her head to one side about five degrees, her hair flopping over, "I don't think I was finished maybe? I think I was rushed as I said. I remember a lot. I do not have amnesia." She was confused about why this host would ask such a silly question. Was amnesia common for some reason? Did she look strange? She guessed she didn't look like her... The girl thought that perhaps their confusion would be helped if she showed that she was really a spirit of vengeance.

Her form burst into greenish-blueish flames and her appearance changed. Mostly, it was just her eyes that actually had such a distinct change, but she felt far different than a human now. She was also naked, but as she had observed humans displaying clothing and modesty, she had flames covering her private parts like a strange bathing suit. She had that same intensity about her now as Agas but... well... cuter and a child... which wasn't all that surprising, given that's basically what she seemed to be, but was still a bizarre thing to see.

"I feel like you have questions for me," she said, finally speaking again as Father Anderson shook his head and disbelief and walked off to make some strange phone calls. Darren was likewise concerned and confused, same as everyone here, so he just watched without saying anything. It wasn't like he could help now, and if he could, Natalie would tell him. He didn't want to get in the way - this all seemed so important.

dunnie human.pngDunnie
Sylvia looked up from her laptop, "Of course, hun. M&M, wanna learn some seals with me? I'm looking up some new material." She patted the couch next to her, and M&M reluctantly agreed to it and clambered up next to her mom for cuddles and laptop time. Dunnie followed Adam along, but her brow was furrowed and her nose scrunched the tiniest bit in a hint of concern. She didn't want to go back. She followed him into the car and did the equivalent of twiddling her fingers, which looked odd and disturbing as her fingers merged and stuck to each other like some sort of slime.

"What's gonna happen if something goes wrong? I don't want to live there again..."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles LostHaven LostHaven

A red-head
A bored hum escaped the woman at Charlie's concerns, the rain having washed away the bloodstain on the bench. At the mention of the smell she scented the air, giving a nod. "Hm, suppose you're right now that you pointed it out. Does smell metallic. I thought I fixed that. A natural perfume is hard to get rid of I suppose." She glanced at Charlie, head tilting a couple degrees in curiosity. "Person, bug, human. All interchangeable. What is humanity and the myriad of races on this planet but insects that bite and war with each other. Squabble and fight and claw and bite your way to the top, or get trodden underfoot." She turned her attention back to the dogs, some unseen message being given as they got up and started to run off. "There, I've fixed one of your issues. They're off to whence they came from. So, miss, what do you intend to do now? Question me? Fight me? Arrest me perhaps? I'm interested on what your thought process here is."
0d72a41d46c50926dd6d10b114b1c610.png

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back