• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Quasar

They had found the key. Great. They had gotten through the door. Great. And then 'boss music' started and Wolf was under assault. It all happened to fast for her to react, but Wolf was quick on the draw it seemed, and hit the assailant squarely in the chest with a fireball...for all the lack of good that it did. Time to use one of her 'abilities' she supposed. Raising her shield up she ran forward, getting a 50% speed buff as she attempted to Shield Bash the woman away and to the ground. The damage from this was minimal, but had a 75% chance to stagger. Those...those were the game terms she was stuck within her head. "What the heck is your problem!? Wolf are you alright?" She planted herself directly between her companion and their opponent, sword held towards her in a challenge. "She doesn't...look quite right, does she? Not like the other game looking things. If she charges again, I'll handle her again."
1601131336415-png.786069

Deathkitten Deathkitten Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Mary Moon

She resisted the urge to give a sigh of relief, that was good news. "Don't feel so bad, you'll be doing just as much good even if it's not finding killers with E.S.P. You'll be helping people in a different fashion." After serving Addison her food she perched up on a counter, eating ramen noodles as she was known to do at this point. As Addison started to speak up again she slurped a line of noodles into her mouth. "Oh yea? Sounds interesting. Do you remember her name? I might run into her at some point."
c5cfd98287cfb21da411b3c9cfdf92465212b882_00.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Detective Marshall

Adam didn't even wince as Enzo went full on bastard in the back seat, and any 'apologetic' stance he might have had for answering the phone quickly dissipated. Wonder if I could sell him to some Deep One's for a fiver... Adjusting his tie as he stood beside the open car door, he leaned on it a bit as he motioned for Sylvia to swap to the driver seat. "It's nice to meet you , though I wish it were on better terms, Miss Abigail. I will have him call you back as soon as we're in the precinct. As for what he is being held for, I cannot disclose much for an ongoing investigation. I am at the liberty to inform you that he is being held for suspicion of robbery and using a power in order to supplement his robberies. As optimistic as you sound, I feel I have to be a realist and disagree for now. You sound genuine, and honestly, I don't think many people deserve this kindness. My contact information and precinct number are-" Adam then proceeded to rattle off his information, neutral and calm as ever. "That should be everything. I'll be staying the evening at the precinct, so you'll be able to come to see me. As for setting him straight, that's all one can ever hope for, right?"

As the phone ended he reached into the backseat in order to help Enzo out of the car. "Sylvia, I'm going to be staying the night I think. Tell Misty I'll see her tomorrow, alright? I'll tell her...babysitter to not have anything laying around that'll be harmful to you." Glancing at Enzo he shrugged a bit, face neutral. "That was Abigal. She said you had no one...so she doesn't know you're 'married' then? Let's get the paperwork filed and then we'll just...stare at each other for a while I guess." Now that he thought about it, he had some board and card games in his desk for when he had to take care of misty at the station...wonder if Enzo knew go fish?
image0.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten Kyrenka Kyrenka

James

He still couldn't believe happy family movies where Sophia's thing, but to each their own he supposed? No sooner had he finished his tea did Sophia refill it, earning a small 'thank you' from him. "Not really hungry at the moment, no. Thank you for the offer though, Sophia. Wait...body? Oh right, you brought it with us?" At the mention of jokes and 'chats' James cast Vice a confused glance, but ultimately decided it was better not to ask questions he didn't want answers too. Attention drifted back to Sophia, a mental note being made of 'get Sophia a new doll' added to his to-do list. "Is there any way I could help you get a new doll, Sophia? I feel partly responsible for any damage it's gained after all." Glancing at vice he nodded a bit, chipping in. "Not counting myself, you're the youngest. If memory serves, Pydir is around eight thousand, Thyris is around twelve, Sato is around ten, and Hignar is the oldest at twenty-five thousand. I don't....think Sophia has an 'age'. I don't think anyone will pick on you for being young. Hignar will probably try to beat you with your own arm for being in the same room as me though...par for the course, I guess."
aph_fantasia__the_summoner_by_mano_chan-d5h9i9z-1.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

0CF87638-6236-4024-9EC2-7B3277A740BE.jpeg
Visvian
Interaction: LostHaven LostHaven

Visvian listened time him as she rested her chin and arms on the table. Gently kicking her legs as she listened to the bird man. His words where undead not of happy feelings as she pouted slightly. “You don’t seem joy in the world do you?” Visvian asked him quietly as she grabbed a crayon, looking at it curiously before the kids menu paper in front of her bringing the crayon to the paper she ran it across to find out it left color on the page. Slowly she started to scribble and color on it as she spoke. “Not having memories is a curse weather you see it as good or not. I feel like I’ve lost apart of me. All of me even. I don’t even know who I am.” She mumbled absent mindedly to Raum before he spoke of monsters and she looked up to him with a blank stone stare. “I’m not a monster.” She pouted at him clearly unhappy at being called that by him​

Raum
Diner | "In the end, it's a matter of perspective."

Visvian's pouting and comments earned a wide grin from the archdemon. Raum leaned back into his seat, head tilting upwards as a loud laughter escaped his lips. "Hahahaha! I suppose you're right!" Raum exclaimed in his amusement. "It is true, memories are like fragments of one's self, proof to themselves that they lived. To lose your memories, your past, is akin to never having lived." As Raum rambled on, he leaned over to the side, propping his head against his right palm. "You see, I, the Archdemon of Secrets lie on the opposite end of your plight. I remember perfectly, not only myself, but the lives of millions - perhaps billions of others: their lives, their secrets, their fondest memories, their lost ones. You aren't wrong, child. I am as indifferent to joy as I am to pain. These eyes have witnessed every joy, every suffering. As aeons pass, these things begin to become trivial. That said, you are still young, with much time stolen from you. Do not allow a buried past become chains that bind you."

Raum had gotten so carried away with his ceaseless babbling that he had failed to notice that the dishes he ordered was beginning to pile on the table. Including the bottle of beer he had ordered for himself. "I however, know your forgotten past with such clarity that it is as if I had lived it myself. I could tell you of it, but I cannot guarantee that you will be able to recall them yourself. It will be as if I was telling you a story of a stranger's life." Raum's sentence was interrupted by a loud fizzing as he cracked open the cap. "Anyhow, I've bombarded you with enough of my ceaseless chatter. Forgive me for calling you a monster, do enjoy yourself now," Raum said before taking an enormous gulp of his alcohol.
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Last edited:
Kali was silent as muse left the room. Before a large grin went up her face. Oh little songbird, how perfect you are. Here kali thought she would be easy prey? But much to her oh so pleasant suprise she had eben proven wrong, this little songbird was no idiot. she was already been fed so much honey and vinegar she is sick of both. How.... delectable. "run along little songbird. The more you struggle the greater the euphoria when i finally corrupt that innocence shall be." she unrolled the bandage off her hand and simply tossed it in the trash. Bit of makeup and no one will notice it. better yet. Just put a burn the wound shut and slap a glove over it. Shell get it healed later, the pain was miniscule compared to the rush of blood flowing throw her. Grabbing a blow torch she used for cooking. she quickly burned the wound on her hand shut. before putting on a pair of sleek black leather gloves. "I wonder who the little song bird is talking to. Depending on it. I may have....... expunged them from her list of aqcauntainces. Leave no shoulder to cry on but my own. How lovely an idea. Now then. Lets see. "she grabbed her face as she looked at her stainless steel fridge and began using her fingers to move parts of her face around. "how do they call the look. Guilt built from good intentions? honestly, We have too many emotions." she said as she had finished manipulating her face into that of one with a guilty concious, who felt bad about what she had done. "let us show the song bird vulnerability of us. Confide in her as she will in us. How utterly fun." She chimed adjusting the look of her face as she waited for muse.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Hayato - Exam site

So she had a gamer-like ability. Interesting. I had never seen her in the registry before, but that was probably the agency keeping an important asset under seal. Multipersonal abilities could often be very potent in the right - or wrong - hands, which made it perfectly understandable that the folks in charge didn't want to leak that one out too much. There weren't many people who'd have been subjected to this ability in depth, I mused, and thus there weren't many people who knew of its true effects, limitations or potential. Her echoing voice rang in my ears, and I pinned the warning on a metaphorical corkboard in my mind. Nothing is real, but I must do as if it was. Slightly ominous, but clear and sharp enough to keep my mind focused.

The transition was smooth, without any strange sensation. I could just feel the soft thrumming of the power behind whatever this manifestation was, all around me like a multifaceted cocoon. A scene formed before my eyes, and my gaze swept through, darting from left to right to take in every last element.

Dusk was encroaching on daylight, and I was standing in the middle of the road, apparently in the middle of nowhere as well. Nowhere that I recognized, at least. A car was embedded in a light pole, leaving a man stuck inside, her wife desperately trying to get him out and failing. They both had injuries, but the man's state was unclear. Alright. I engaged my reflexion process, trying to find the best course of action.

Analyze, determine, respond.

Analysis : Primary subject [woman]. Confused, moderate wounds. Secondary subject [man]. Unresponding to nearby stimuli, estimated unconscious or dead. Tertiary subject [car], status unclear.
Determine : Confirm stability of [car], stabilize [man], reassure [woman], call for specialized help.
Engaging response...

It had taken me two seconds to choose what to do ; I darted forward, reaching up to the car and its passengers. I softly put my right hand on the woman's shoulder, trying to talk to her and calm her down, while pressing the fingertips of my left arm against the metallic surface of the car and triggering the deployment of one of my core systems, the familiar sounds of my processors' instructions resounding through my mind.

ff1b531bbd40f3c90975c1c7caee88d7.jpg

"Calm down, ma'am. I'm a hero, I'll do my best to save him. In the meanwhile, you need to calm down and breathe. Fretting will only worsen the situation for you and everyone else. Please stay calm."

<Cryptogram.Deploy.External> / <Cryptogram.Init.Tech_takeover> / <Stabilize [car]; evacuate excess energy through standard exhaust> / <Status.[man].Inq = Unknown; Ascertain> / <Akashic structural grid, 415:5:2 collarbone section, examination rituals; engage 415:5:2-II> / <Locate nearest communication unit; call emergency> /end.

A network of small golden dots and lines formed around my eyes, spreading across the surface of the car and the person stuck inside, analyzing its structure, locking its mechanical bits in place so that the car wouldn't brusquely jerk on the side if someone tried to pry it open and venting excess energy through one of the circles and into the ground so that the vehicle wouldn't catch on fire or anything similar. One instant later, I felt the two layers of my left collarbone slightly disjoint from one another, and the words of ancient magic slither through my flesh to actuate themselves once they got out, forming a bubble of transparent dark that flew from my shoulder to the man's head and grew to encompass him whole. The spell triggered, meaning it was checking the man's status to diagnose which parts of him were the closest to death.

Then my cryptogram also went through the car and across the surrounding meters, trying to find a mobile phone to connect to. I didn't doubt that both the woman and her husband had one, but to know if either would still be working was another thing. Assuming there was one, I'd call 911 and explain the situation. Not through my actual voice, anyway. It'd be a specific processor operation that'd make connection and retransmit the information I had at my disposal, and that meant that while I'd hear it in full, I'd be the only one to hear it, without taking into account the person on the other side of the phone.

I spoke to the woman again, in the most calming voice I could muster.

"Help's on its way. I'll finish securing the area and checking on - I guess he's your husband, and once I have a diagnostic I'll proceed to either extract him or maintain him until paramedics and fire dept arrives. Please stay calm."

Deathkitten Deathkitten Osuka Osuka

~Anne and Dietrich~
Diner

1603040928034.png Maybe it was the cold from the rain finally seeping into her, but Anne shivered as she felt a chill run down back despite the warm blanket she had tightly wrapped around her. Moving to fix Aia's blanket just in case the alien felt a chill too, Anne smiled as she didn't register anything as amiss; too focused on Aia to really give the young woman that approached them a second glance. "Thanks," she answered absently. Damn it, Aia's tail keeps peeking out. That's probably what drew the teen's attention to them in the first place. This is why I spent all that time carving out that backpack for her. Well, she supposed it didn't really matter now. Who knew how many people just saw Aia roaming through the streets with barely a disguise on. Sighing, she used her blanket to dry Aia's head before wrapping it around herself again.

Mia? Did they know each other? Frowning at the newcomer, Anne suddenly felt the sensation of déjà vu. Why does she look familiar? The scientist's frown deepened as she tried to place the name and face. Was she a celebrity? This was L.A. after all. Maybe she was a rising star. It would explain that perfect skin. Damn models always looked so freakishly perfect. Turning to the booth that Morgan pointed out, Anne gave a thumbs up. "Looks good to me!" Eager to sit down, she began ushering Aia over so that they could get something warm and hot into their stomachs as soon as possible. Coffee would be amazing right now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1603040984264.png Well well well....Dietrich was able to control most of his expression, except for the slight widening of his grin as they encountered yet another subject of interest. The sparkle of curiosity in Morgan's eyes pleased him. They had been so busy with work lately, maybe their time in L.A. would prove to be as enjoyable as it was fortuitous.

He had almost completely settled into a laid back mood when he felt it. The blond's spine straightened as his eyes took in the diner. There. His gaze zeroed in on it. Demon. He had already taken a step forward, hand twitching towards his side, when he caught himself. Too many people. Glancing back at Morgan, his lips pressed into a firm line before flickering back to the demon. It isn't doing anything for now...That didn't mean he could let it go. No, quite the opposite. The thing needed to die. Its very presence made something in Dietrich itch, and the only way to satisfy that itch was to kill the demon. Taking in the demon's partner, Dietrich scanned the girl. She wasn't a demon nor an angel, but that didn't mean that she was human. Besides, a demon wouldn't be talking to her if she wasn't useful somehow. Putting himself in front of Morgan slightly, he glared at the demon not caring if his obvious show of hatred made him noticeable.

Dietrich was a Nephilim after all, the demon could probably smell it the moment they walked in.

"Let's get going then..." Following the women as they headed towards the corner booth, he didn't once take his gaze off of the demon. They had a bad habit of disappearing the moment you looked away.

((Interacting with Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving 's Aia, Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Mia, ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Morgan, and LostHaven LostHaven 's Raum | Mentioned Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving 's Visvian))

1603061595691.gif
Visvian
Interaction: LostHaven LostHaven

By the time he had told her to dig in she was already way ahead of him. Having pulled a plate of waffles in front of her she grabbed one with her hands and shoveled it into her mouth whole. Only chewing a little before before swallowing it. The taste was angelic and it was obvious on the expression that washed over her face as she took a moment to let the flavor set in before she finished the other 4 waffles and syrup in just a few bites. With plate one done she looked over the plethora of food. Unknowing of what to pick next. She was so engrossed in it all that she didn’t notice the staring that was coming their way from the table he had mentioned. Soon closing a plate of eggs she started to dig into it like an animal. Going face first into the plate. While messy and clearly uncivilized she some how made it adorable how she ate the food​

~Enzo~
Outside Police Station

1603067690957.png He blinked, before remembering that his cover was 'married'. To Zaphkiel. Once again he had the urge to vehemently deny it out of pure disgust, but that'd only further damage his case.

But he's going to tell her. He wanted to kill this detective, then all of his problems would be over! I can't let him tell her. No, it was bad enough Abigail knew that he was arrested. He could definitely erase that memory if she was weak enough, and if she was too strong he could still twist it so that he was still...still good in her eyes. If she found out he was 'married' he didn't know if she would still look at him the same way. Enzo needed her to look at him with those bright blue eyes full of...

What were they full of? Compassion? Friendship? ....love? He didn't really know, but he needed more of it.

Stop it. Shaking his head, he found it harder and harder to bring his mind back on task whenever he thought of Abigail. I need to come up with something. Once they entered the police station, they'd search for his name in their database. It wasn't uncommon for a clean record to come up, but no record? They'd know that 'Gregory Sauce' was just a fake. One of many aliases he used when he traveled. His wallet was worse. He only carried cash and a random man's ID that he'd occasionally cast an illusion to make himself look like the poor sap. At least they won't find my real identity. No, the name 'Enzo' wasn't used often and hadn't been used on any official records since he dropped out of high school. Right now, the only two people in L.A. who knew it were Zaphkiel and Abigail.

So let's stick with it. Recalling the features of the man he stole the license from when he got into town, Enzo made himself 'appear' like the guy. While it wouldn't work on the detective, it'd at least work on the other cops and slow them down a bit. Maybe he could even manipulate one into distracting the detective...

((Interacting with ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Detective Marshall | Mentioned Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Muse))

Raum
Diner | "Accursed, self-righteous angels."

Raum just smiled in amusement as he watched Visvian wolf down plate after plate of food like a starved beast. Of course, slamming face-first into a plate was quite unsightly, and rather barbaric, but Raum didn't particularly mind. Not when it was a child, at least. "Slow down, the only thing making the food disappear is you, it'll be troublesome if you choke." Whilst he watched Visvian with his default, amused expression, Raum noticed in the corner of his eye a particularly malicious and bloodthirsty glare directed toward him. His eyes shifted to the side, toward the source of the aggressor, and to nobody's surprise, it was the half-angel.

"Damned angels," Raum muttered under his breath. There was a hint of disdain in Raum's expression, but it quickly disappeared as soon as it had come. Raum tried to make it a policy to view all things without bias, but angels tended to be an exception. He vehemently despised most of them, self-righteous bastards who decide good and evil on their own, even when nobody asked for their judgement nor salvation. Encounters with those creatures were never pleasant, especially when most of them try to slay him on the spot, with no good justification besides the fact that he was a demon. However, Raum was rather quick to quell his irritation. Especially when this one didn't seem as threatening as others, to which Raum attributed to the fact that this one was a Nephilim.

Its putrid, angelic odour still irked Raum, though. Suppressing his urge to start a... conversation, Raum simply looked over toward Dietrich, meeting the man's glaring eyes head-on. Then, tilting his head ever so slightly to the side, Raum gave Dietrich as friendly a smile he could muster, and a small wave, before returning his attention back toward Visvian. Whether the Nephilim decided to start anything was their problem. That said, if he decided to pick a fight, Raum decided that he had zero issues with showing the man what a (former) Demon Lord could do to arrogant challengers.

Kyrenka Kyrenka ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Muse.jpgMuse and Sylvia, with a hint of Dunnie
"Thank you, sir. I appreciate it," Muse said formally with a small sigh, "Hopefully later on I'll be working with you and not on this side of a strange phone call. Detective work has always intrigued me." So it was a robbery. What were his powers? She didn't think he really mentioned it... though to be fair he didn't talk a whole lot about himself, to begin with. He thought her optimism was misplaced, but... she wanted to see his striking red eyes and hair again... to see that bit of curiosity and life in them. She didn't want to see him in a cell for half his life. She barely even knew him, but most friends were made suddenly, right? Ugh. Why did the person she was actually interested in have to end up being a criminal??

Detective Marshall's negativity only fueled her own determination. She'd see this through one way or another. Muse turned after she was off the phone and marched back inside, "Miss Panzer I'm gonna have to go. I'm sorry. Something's come up. Can you give me a reference or two for a really good lawyer, though? My... ah... let's call him a friend. I only met him yesterday, but he's in police custody right now, and I wouldn't be a hero in training if I didn't help someone set their life straight. I don't know if he really stole stuff or not, I trust that the detective is probably right, but I don't want him to rot in a jail cell. I think he can turn his life around. He... I can just tell he can be a good person. He really liked me, you could see it in his eyes, and he was really nice to me when we hung out at the mall yesterday." She sighed, "I'm sorry about your hand and I'm sorry for snapping a little. I'll be more careful from now on. You, uh... do you want to come with?"

- - -

Sylvia nodded, "Of course. He's gonna be really interested in meeting Dunnie... so that might be interesting... I'm gonna be so outnumbered! Heh." She chuckled and ruffled Dunnie's hair as they stepped out of the car and headed into the precinct, "Alright, well I'll watch Dunnie while you're busy. Maybe she can get to work too and help me shred some papers."

Dunnie nodded, bright-eyed at the idea of helping, "I can help!"

- - -
With or without Kali, Muse headed out to the precinct as soon as she possibly could. It didn't take long to get there, maybe five minutes with how much she was rushing, and she jogged into the doors in a hurry and with determination in her eyes. She didn't look meek and shy right now, but the determination and seriousness didn't bespake any disgust or anger towards Enzo. It was only kind determination. That said... she had... no idea where he was. As he didn't look like himself right now, she didn't spot him. It took another minute or two asking someone to find Detective Marshall.

She smiled at him politely, not even aware of how nice everyone naturally was to her with every word, "Detective Marshall? Hi. I'm Muse. I got here as quick as I could, so I'm sorry if my swift arrival is troublesome. I'm going to be getting him a lawyer suggested to me by my mentor, Kali."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

1603143493640.pngMia
She beamed as the answer became apparent, clasping Morgan's hand before she practically dragged the other woman to a table for the lot of them. She was so excited! "I... well... yes. I'm Mia, but shhh. I'm not supposed to be out by myself. Apparently, I'm still too friendly to strangers. Ah...," she looked to Anne with a big smile, not talking as quietly as she probably should have if she was trying to be sneaky about being out, "Mia Dantif. My daddy is Robert Dantif. I'm his second daughter. An AI. I... uh... well... I'm not biological. Even my skin and eyes aren't normal skin and eyes. I'm all man-made, or more precise, Dantif-made!"

She noticed the man that gave the other man a wave and a smile, and even though he wasn't waving to her, she smiled and waved emphatically back. He had a suuuuper cute girl with her! Adorable. Why was he waving to the bodyguard looking guy? Did they know each other? She blinked and did a quick search on all their faces. They all had far less information out there than one would think. Oh well! That one waving guy was wanted in Nevada. Weird. This wasn't Nevada though, so oh well.

Right! No worries. She could ask tons of stuff!

"So what are you?" she asked the snake-like girl, smile wide as she leaned against the table, "And miss umbrella lady, do you like robotics? I mean I know my face is kinda all over the place, but most people who actually would recognize me and know my name are big robotics fans or work in the industry. Are you interested in VI and AI? I know it's a little cliche, but it's one of my favorite topics to talk about. That and biology! Bio-tech is so cool. I always end up trying to interface with stuff but I get a little too excited about it and fry it a lot of the time. I'm getting better at it, though!"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Kyrenka Kyrenka LostHaven LostHaven

02B874C1-042B-4037-943A-962DA1D77C4B.png
Samantha
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Samantha sat up quickly when the blast hit the woman staggering her back but only for a moment before she lunged for Samantha again. Scrambling to her feet Samantha jumped out of the way from her jump with a small yell. Landing on her feet she nodded to Quasars question. "Y-Yeah im fine. Whats this person deal?!" Samantha muttered as Quasar planted herself between her and the boss. Listening to Quasar Samantha nodded and held out her staff. "I've still got a good bit of mana left so dont be to worried about taking damage for now. I can heal you." She informed Quasar so the swords woman could get rough with the boss for at least a little.​

IMG-3795.JPG
Aia
Interaction: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Kyrenka Kyrenka Deathkitten Deathkitten

Aia clung to Anne as they got in, Shaking her head a little to try and dry out her hair before she felt the blanket wrapped around her by her mom. Smiling she leaned into Anne more with a happy little chuff. She could feel the shivering of Anne against her body and clung to her more. Trying to help Anne warm up some as they headed to the table. Climbing into the both she curled up next to her mother, wrapping Anne's legs in her tail to hold Anne close and warm her up more as Aia's eyes explored the area before they fell on the new comer to their group as she asked Aia a question. Her look grew curious as she spoke to Aia, Making her sniff in the girls direction. The more she sniffed the more curious she was and seeing as they sat right next to one another. Keeping her tail wrapped around Anne Aia let go and turned to the robot girl. Getting uncomfortably close as she leaned against Mia. gently sniffing at the girls neck, her tongue poking out and running over the fake skin of Mia as she continued to sniff around her body in wonder of what Mia was.

addison soleil.pngAddison Soleil
"Ahh... what was her name?" Addison asked herself, tilting her head some in thought, "Judith. If anything, though, don't talk to her about heroes. She had a whole rant about heroes and definitely does not seem to like them much. It's part of why she gives me a weird feeling. Like... she's not mentally stable. But, of course, I don't want to judge a book by its cover. She could be a great friend. After all, she shares our interests... and your height..." Addison grinned, teasing Mary just a bit.

"Oh, how about we watch some hero news?" she chirped, grabbing her plate and moving off to the couch, "That might be fun. There's been so much going on recently, so I'm sure there's something interesting happening. Who's your favorite hero again?"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

58F40BAF-BF20-4676-8DEE-32AC4E8B84E8.jpeg
Visvian
Interaction: LostHaven LostHaven Kyrenka Kyrenka ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Visvian entirely ignored his tells to slow down as she finished plate after plate of food with no end in sight. Munching down on pound after pound of food with little to no breaks or rest between bites. She only stopped when she saw Raums silent interaction with a man across the diner. Looking over to the guy with a blank stare as she spoke. “Bird man. Why is that guy staring at you like he’s gonna kill you?” She asked pointing straight at Dietrich with one hand all while picking up a pancake with her other hand and nibbling on it. As if it wasn’t perfect timing it seemed the magic meant to hide her horns and tail started to wear off due to the effect her body had against magic, like a miniature shield that weakened spells like the one hiding her horns making her skinny little tail with a puff ball on the end and her 4 horns start to fade back into existence for the man to see.​

Last edited:
FDD5E7B6-EB15-423A-88B2-0059F22E74CB.jpeg
Havoc
Interactions: Deathkitten Deathkitten

Havoc has spent the day laziing away at home which really wasn’t her style despite knowing she should. Sighing loudly as she laid there on the couch of the massive mansion she had “claimed” when she took in Rita. Truthfully it was Rita’s parents house but then again they where dead and with some creative deals the house and the fortune was now Havocs till Rita turned 18. Not knowing nor really caring where the child was Havoc looked around the house in annoyance. She had ordered some food for delivery about half an hour ago and clearly was getting upset they hadn’t delivered it. “I swear to god if they just refuse to deliver to me I’m gonna kidnap their whole staff and hold them hostage.” She mumbled as she got up. Pulling off the sweater she wore as well as her shorts so she was in nothing but a tank top and her undergarments to relax and try to hold her cool till whatever poor sucker they sent to give her the food arrived. Glancing over at a vase that sat at the end table of the couch she smirked and picked it up. Tossing it with her right and while aiming at it with her left. A small bolt of energy shot out at the base mid air and destroyed it making Havoc laugh happily. Just a bit of fun to try and pass the time.​

bryne.jpgBryne
Incompetent little shitstains... from the restaurant to the company he worked for, Dashing Delivery. He had to be called in for Havoc now, because apparently she scared off everyone else. He dealt with people like her, the nutso cases. The restaurant was pissing him off though because HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO PUT BREADSTICKS IN A GODDAMNED BAG?!?

Eventually, once they got their heads out their asses, he had food in hand and could leave. He teleported. He was a teleporter, and a long range one at that, so a cross-town jaunt was nothing. Surprisingly, the house he was delivering to was pretty nice. He had half expected to be delivering to a fucking treehouse or something weird like that.

Bryne knocked on the door hard and loud, “Bryne here with Dashing delivery. Got your order for you. Sorry it took longer than expected, but at least I didn’t have to drive or it probably would’ve taken another half hour.”

Last edited:
5248a848a1e7b56e8e00bb8c11483be8.jpg
Havoc
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten

Havoc practically shot to her feet when she heard the knocking at the door and the sound of a boys voice all through it. Smirking devilishly as she strode her way over to the door. Slowly she opened it to set her eyes on the rather attractive man that her her food. "Oh? So you're the cutie they decided to send me today huh. Didn't think they would ever send me someone id actually be temped to bring into bed."

She commented with a soft and eager chuckle as her eyes danced over him before going back up to meet his eyes before her look turned from one of sexual playfulness to murderous anger. "So why where you so late hm? I figured that shit hole of a food company would have learned to not keep me waiting by now." Havoc said as she leaned against the door more. Clearly not trying to hide what she was wearing from him and possibly even trying to get him to look at her with the lack of clothing she currently had on, her hair out of its usual braids and hanging free over her shoulders and back. Clearly liking the fact that he was indeed a handsome man and possibly even her type. Though if anyone knew havoc they would know her type was anyone really as long as she thought they where good looking.​

Oriax
Somewhere...? | "Ah shit, I think I'm lost."

Humming to himself, a lone man strolled leisurely across a dimly lighted alley. Litter was scattered all over, and it reeked of rancid cigarette smoke and alcohol. "Shit, I took a wrong turn," Oriax laughed, holding his hands behind his head as he walked aimlessly. He was bored, anyway. From what the demon had gathered, this city was subject to some tragic catastrophe some years ago, and even now, it seemed like the seeds of conflict had long been sown, and still growing underneath the already chaotic surface. "Heh, this place'll probably go up in flames, lol," he said to himself happily. Not to mention, the stench of angels and demons was quite strong as well, and where both dwelled, blood was sure to follow. "Maybe I should go hunt an angel and get myself a nice pair of angel wings? Lilia would probably like them."

"Dodgy place for fancy fella, ain't it?"

"Hmm?" Oriax turned back, noticing a man standing there, a baseball bat over his shoulder. About six more approached from the other side of the alley. "Oh!" Oriax suddenly exclaimed, clapping his hands together. "This must be one of those 'muggings', isn't it! And you're all a... what did you humans call your alliances again? Gang, is it?" He asked with a tinge of sarcastic enthusiasm. "What can I do for you seven gentlemen today?" Of course, Oriax knew full well what the low-lives were after; his wallet. Unfortunately, there was exactly $2.17 left in his pockets, alongside a hit list, and a half-finished packet of chewing gum.

"Hand it over, buddy. We aren't fond of violence, so let's say we do this nice and easy, yeah?"

"Eh, sure." Oriax raised his hands in the air with a carefree look painted on his face, and allowed one of the men to rummage his pockets. A few moments later, the man suddenly threw everything he had taken from Oriax's pockets onto the floor, whilst yelling.

"Bullshit! Where're you hiding the money?!" He yelled.

"Don't got money, mate," Oriax replied, with a shit-eating grin. That said, he wasn't exactly lying. The demon failed to understand why these people were so adamant about insisting that he had money. Was it his clothing?

"Listen here, you better cough up all your money, if ya don't wanna get hurt, pretty boy."

"Are you deaf, fuckwad? I said I don't have cash-"

Oriax wasn't even done protesting before the guy with the bat decided to take a swing at him. Rolling his eyes, Oriax didn't even bother dodging it, bending ever slightly backwards and catching the bat in between his teeth. "What the fuck?!" The thug had a single chance to let out a yell of surprise before the slit across his neck became apparent, his head rolling onto the floor soon after, followed by a spray of blood.

"This is justified self-defense, innit?" Oriax asked, still nonchalant as he wiped a speck of blood from his face. "Can't even die without making a fucking mess," he mumbled, irritated. The remaining six of them looked stunned for a moment. When did the man slice their friend's head straight off? Oriax hadn't made a single suspicious movement throughout the whole duration. Some sort of superpower? Quickly realizing they'd probably picked the wrong person to mug, the rest began to back off and bolted for it. "Should I chase after them?" Oriax wondered to himself as he began to rummage through the pocket of their decapitated buddy. He quickly shoved every cent in the dead man's pockets into his own, before he sunk into the floor.

The six were panting heavily as they sprinted as far away from the monster as possible. In fact, they'd sprinted far enough to feel safe, until one of them started yelling and pointed at the floor. Tendrils of shadows were rising out from the floor, growing upwards until they merged into the silhouette of a man. In few short seconds, Oriax was standing in front of them, playing with a butterfly knife he had found in the dead thug's pocket. "Ah shit-" He cursed when he accidentally cut himself, dropping the butterfly knife onto the floor. "The fuck's up with that knife? The handle is so pointless," he mumbled as he sucked on the cut. "Anyways, I'm gonna kill you guys now. Any objections?"

Of course, there were objections.

And of course, Oriax didn't give a shit.

Baseball bat in hand, Oriax lunged forward with lightning speed, swinging horizontally at one of the thugs. The bat connected with a horrid 'crack', followed by the insides of the man's head spilling all over the floor and his terrified friends. Skull utterly crushed, the man dropped to the floor, dead as a stone. Oriax quickly moved to the next, talons of shadows wrapping around his fingers as he plunged into one of their throats, tearing out their airpipe and vocal cords, discarding it onto the floor like trash. Each one of them fell in a flash followed by brilliant sprays of blood, and in just a mere three-seconds, the floor was littered with six mutilated corpses. "This is better," he said, finally taking his right thumb out of his mouth, looking up to the mess he made. "Welp, may as well," he said to himself as he began to thoroughly go through each and every one of their pockets. By the time Oriax was finished, he had made a decent profit from pilfering from corpses. About $300 or so, in fact.

"Welp, that's enough money for today, guess I won't need to work or anything. I hate my job anyway," Oriax hummed to himself, forgetting that he had literally just done his job for zero payout and that he probably could've killed the same people and made more money if he got a job to do so. "Should I go to a nightclub or something?" He wondered before finally realizing that he had no idea where he was. "Shit."

Last edited:
Raum
Diner | "Rather potent anti-magic. I suppose it does make sense."

It was rather difficult to relax with so much killing intent directed toward him; the atmosphere felt so awkward that Raum, who was the polar opposite to a heavy drinker had finished his first bottle of alcohol, and was deep into his second. Taking a small glance back toward Dietrich and his table of personalities, Raum caught sight of one of the girls waving enthusiastically back. Perhaps she mistakenly thought that Raum was waving at her? He looked at the girl for a moment, recalling which one that was.

That's right. It was the construct. Raum had to admit, he was impressed, if nothing else. Attempts at a golem or magical construct with a soul was something that had been something Raum had witnessed multiple times in the past, each ending with mild to spectacular failure. This one, however, was actually spectacular. Whilst Raum put aside the debate of whether or not it truly possessed a soul, it imitated life well enough that even he was fooled by her visage, even if just for a moment. The design was quite impeccable: an endoskeleton consisting of an alloy that was almost identical to bone, carbon-fiber muscle, and the ability to consume food and directly convert the matter into energy.

That being said, Raum questioned the necessity of putting genitals on a construct, even if the creator was trying to create it as close as human as possible. That one seemed a bit too far.

He was pulled out of his thoughts, admiring some artisan's handiwork by Visvian's voice. Looking back at the dragon, Raum's mood seemed to sour once again at the mention of that irritating Nephilim staring daggers at him. "Because he does want my head, I'd wager," Raum replied. "That man seems to be a Nephilim, a part-angel, whilst I am a demon. Angels and demons mix like oil and water... actually, a better analogy might be alkali metals and water? In any case, putting a demon and an angel in the same room tends to end in blood...-" midway through his explanation, Raum noticed Visvian's draconic features starting to become visible. His illusion magic was already wearing off, and considering that illusion magic was amongst Raum's specialties, a branch of magic he had been practicing since his origination, it was no understatement to say that the anti-magic properties of Visvian's scales were extremely potent. "Curses," Raum mumbled, reapplying the magic to mask Visvian's features once more.

Unfortunately for him, seeing as the god-damned Nephilim had been staring at them the entire time, it was most likely that he had caught sight of Visvian's horns and tail. "Thankfully, this place has too many people. Those self-righteous cretins probably won't start a fight here. If I leave the building and that man follows, pay it no heed and just stay here until I come back. By the way, feel free to order more of whatever you want."
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Kyrenka Kyrenka Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
Detective Marshall

Marshall was otherwise silent as he walked into the precinct with the girls on his heels, a hand on Enzo's shoulder as they headed to his desk. "Alright you two. Sylvia, if you can get started on that warrant request for me?" Settling down into his desk and helping Enzo into his own seat he huffed a small sigh as he finally looked at him again. "Going to make this difficult the entire way out of spite, huh Enzo? Alright then. Can I get a last name?" He turned his attention to the computer to start filling out the usual forms, stuff he knew as fact right now. Having searched Enzo earlier and emptied his pockets, he more or less had all of the man's personal effects on hand. Flipping open the wallet to glance at the I.D he pursed his lips, glancing at Enzo once again. "Alright. So you've been using an alias the entire time while you've been here. And I doubt you're going to give me your actual last name, so I'm just going to start marking you as Enzo."

As he typed at the computer a hand reached out, gently tapping the Cthulhu bobblehead so that it bounced about, its own scowl matching enzo's. Hearing a voice he spun around in his chair, raising an eyebrow. "Oh, right. One second." Standing upright he offered a hand out to muse, mentally groaning as she mentioned Kali. Ah yes, queen of excessive force, my 'favorite' hero. "Nice to meet you Muse. As you guessed, I'm detective Marshall, and the gentleman seated next to me is Enzo, though he doesn't look it right now. He's decided to make this as difficult as possible the entire way. You showing up quickly is honestly the least of the problems I've ever faced. Feel free to pull up a seat I suppose, I have to finish his paperwork with what I have." Making a motion of 'join us' towards his side he settled into his seat, going back to his work. Unlike with Sylvia or even Dunnie, there wasn't a lot of warmth to his voice, it was more of a gruff and factual way he spoke. As he did his paperwork he gently reached out with his contract, sending a brief message to the crawling chaos. I'm not going to be able to make it home this evening. That means I want nothing laying around, or in the vicinity, that could harm Sylvia. Tell Misty to save what she read for me. If I find out my wife had a mental break because of you, no one's going to have a fun time. All he received was laughter on the other end as he finished sending his 'message', but he couldn't do much more than a strict request with him. "Don't let his appearance fool you, for full reference. This is Enzo, I'm not sure how his abilities work, and he's requested to speak to a lawyer so we're probably just going to spend the evening staring at each other."
image0.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten Kyrenka Kyrenka

1603214042795.pngBryne
"Well for one they struggled to put breadsticks in a bag. For two, I had to get called last minute because no one else wanted to deliver to you. I'm your last delivery resort before you get blacklisted from Dashing Delivery's service. You've threatened their lives or accosted every other one for sex. I deal especially with you and people like you. So, from now until whenever I quit, I'm your only delivery person," he explained, nudging past her and into her house. He eyed the abode judgingly before turning back to Havoc with a look that was 90% bored, 5% intrigued, and 5% amused.

"I hope you can get used to me," he continued, holding out the bag of food, "Where do you want me to put it? And yes, what you're wearing is cute. No, you don't need to wiggle for me to notice it. And no, I'm not particularly scared of you. You seem crazy, but not that big of a threat as long as I'm not an idiot." Bryne looked at the bits of a broken vase on the floor, raising a brow about it before he shrugged, deciding he didn't care.

"Give me my tip and I'll be on my way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back