• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
diadem disciple emma.pngSeiva n' Crew
Seiva groaned out a short sigh, "You're such a pain in the ass. You're lucky we even deigned to tell you... Ugh. Anyway, I recall that about her. My worry is if she's trying to run from someone or hide. She's not exactly the most durable of people. She gets cut so easily. Like a human!" She looked to Shard, "Chill with the reaper. She's a hound of Death, but I say that with respect. Right now we're not in a rush. She can tell us if Chrysalia's life is in danger - right?" Seiva looked back to Melita expectantly.

"For now we should focus on doing this properly, not rushed. Now then, Lord Diadem. Can you think of anything more to go on than simply looking for criminal organizations? Alas, that doesn't narrow things down enough in a city as large as LA."

From around a pillar came Emma, who walked forward with no fear of Diadem, and surprisingly looked to be a human. She was indeed a human, and the youngest of his disciples, having come to hell in seek of him as a mere child. She was a prodigy with blood. She spoke up, voice as soft as her features, though she eyed each of the guests with a clear intent to kill if the need arose, "If you give me enough energy to last while you're gone, I should be able to hold the castle up myself for a few hours at least."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

James

After having corked as many spikes as he possibly could he glanced up at Pydir, offering a small saddened smile. "I'll get you out of here again, I promise. I'm sorry you have to deal with this...just hang in there for me, okay? I'll tell Sophia you said hi." Starting to walk with Vice he glanced at her, giving a slow sigh through puffed cheeks. "Sophia is a Lovecraftian deity more or less...probably cthulhu's cousin twice removed or something like that. She can leave her book whenever she wants...you know the old pokemon cartoons? She's essentially Wobuffet. Her and Thyris are books I made so...they're not prisons. Just what they find ideal. She's a reality manipulator but...she has genie effect. She'll give me exactly what I ask for, so I have to be careful what I say."

In that strange little in-between room he rubbed the back of his head, closing Pydir's door up behind him. It hurt to see her like that...if his life wasn't so fucking funny to entities of supreme power, this wouldn't happen to her. "If I word it carefully, Sophia can do the rest pretty easily. I think...from what I can tell? You function like a scalpel with your powers. Sophia...functions like a German Tiger. If I word it right, we'll have more doors. So...full disclosure, I don't know what's behind this door. I'm pretty certain Sophia would accept a dumpster as a home without complaint so...I'm not gonna expect anything." Taking a deep breath he wandered through the door only to find...a winter wonderland, and just in front of him was a nice little log cabin. "Fuck m-" He instantly shut up, eyes going wide as he looked around before sighing, speaking again. "...I wasn't holding expectations, and I'm still surprised. Alright, come on." Trudging through the snow and following the footprints of whom he could only assume was Sophia's he walked up to the door, stomping the snow off his feet for a few moments before reaching out and knocking on the door. "Sophia? It's uh...It's James."

aph_fantasia__the_summoner_by_mano_chan-d5h9i9z-1.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Last edited:
Raum
The Alligator's Lair | "I hope you don't mind if I take a look..."

Raum silently watched as the alligator decided to devour the corpse of a cougar in about two bites, quickly realizing that one sandwich was likely not going to be enough. Taking the crudely split baguette, Raum began to slap all sorts of ingredients from his groceries onto the baguette. Even without copious amounts of bacon, the sandwich was stuffed with enough cheese and calories to give any grown man a heart disease. Raum however, was no expert on an alligator's diet and recommended daily energy intake, so he had just decided to estimate... Until he remembered that he could simply find out.

And besides, it'd be a lie to say that Raum wasn't the slightest bit curious about the strange creature, and it wasn't as if the raven had anything else to do whilst his bacon and bear was frying. "Let's find out then, shall we?" Raum said to himself as his four eyes widened slightly, gazing into the alligator.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

SoulFlare

Claw and scream and fight it he might, there really wasn't any getting out of her vice grip or her stare once it started. The scream was admittedly unexpected, most people could even whimper with how much pain they were going through. Either he had decent willpower...or he screamed a lot and it came second nature at this point. When his body gave out she simply let him drop to the ground like a dead fish, dusting her hands off. Oh well...at least he had been telling the truth about going straight from what she saw on his soul. As the connection was severed, that small space of her mind that registered as 'Natalie' couldn't help but flinch a bit at the sudden loss, before stubbornly shrugging it off and pretending it never happened. The human portion of SoulFlare would feel it in full when she was back in charge, but while it was SoulFlare, everything for the two separate entities was put on hold.

Hearing Shield enter the house she glanced at the unconscious Mochonna before going through the doorway that they had entered through, closing it behind her. "He's not dead, if that's what you're thinking. I need you to keep his family distracted until he wakes up. Your father set him up, turns out your dear old uncle once removed was leaving the company...your scum sucker of a father wanted me to do the work for him. He's been punished as fully as he can be without me killing him...so he'll be helping us out for now. He's unconscious at the moment, I need you to keep the girls busy. Lie, bullshit, talk about your life, I don't care. Do card tricks if you have too, don't let them back in this house yet."
EeJXmO_eNfj0o53-7waA5mzjfZe0TVtHeAhV5ZOZD_3HIBIQo_Ptgx6Z7ok1-P6XmaXr81E1rFg--pv4aRnki5t8alik8HkcIeR48f6bMwfNNMhsLeZnn8UqrkM5NCTV6xF2rddA

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Deus Vult

As the paladin's form of speech slipped to modern, so too did the crusaders to match with ease. "Even the holiest of homes can be desecrated and offend the Lord. Graveyards are pious until they are defiled by witch, heretic, and dark necromancer. Do the dead rest easily with what you guard, paladin? Is this graveyard sacred with the rats nesting behind you? If you have any honor left, you will kneel and submit yourself to your only chance at redemption. This may be a graveyard, but God weeps upon the sight of it. You allow darkness to dwell in a land of the dead and desecrate memory. You allow rats to breed and fester, concoct and spread foul disease to make more graves much like this. Will you guard those grave sites as well, Paladin? Will God smile upon you, for protecting such heresy? Kneel and accept your fate, or steel yourself and face me!" The crusader swung his shield and arm out his side for emphasis, the hide cloak adjusting itself at his movement to position itself more thoroughly directly behind him. "Make your decision, or I make it for you!"
8de9463278a87bd25a062c95436d47eb.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Death Knights' Encampment

Right out of town, the woods were quite thin, and absolutely not menacing even when one went deep. It meant that even under the aggravating rain, the bushes were quite luminous, and finding one's path was not a difficult task. As such, the light of the Death Knights' campfire was vividly visible even though a grey shroud of raindrops covered the area. And in a small area around it, the rain was sizzling, evaporating as it fell to hit an invisible shield hung over the encampment, which was in itself unusually hard to examinate, save for the guaranteed presence of a handful of tents, the common single-person kind.

Campfire.jpg

There were whispers in the woods, though, unseen but seeing, sounds that the mind could not comprehend echoing like silent thunderstorms in the hushed voices of a myriad children. The voices chittered and intensified when the phoenix woman flew past them, a pulse of concern going through them even though their voices never went beyond the murmur. It also felt like there were eyes, pairs of eyes watching intently, creeping at the edge of the vision and disappearing almost instantaneously. Maybe they weren't there...

And the feeling... There was a monster lurking in the woods, great and mighty, breathing down the intruder's neck, its eyes upon her neck, ready to snap the life out of her if she were to cause harm. The noise that might or not have been heard, or been real... Sounds of cracking branches, of rustled leaves, of groaning trunks, of feet stomping the mud and coming out. The warmth of the air on the nape of the neck, impossible to ignore... and yet its souce was impossible to find; no touch, no sight would reveal anything.

But the encampment was close, and so the monster did not lurk too close.

Around the campfire, two people were playing dice, cursing and laughing as games went by. Then one of them stiffened and looked in Caroline's direction. It was a fair-skinned woman with pale hair and dark clothes. Her face was masked, but her eyes grew wary.

Beastmaster.jpg

"Get up man. We got a visitor."

The thing besides her stirred like her, revealing a long and slender body the size of a horse, covered in white greying fur. It had wings like leather and antlers like a stag's, and it stood hunched over the game table; not bothering to correct its position, only staring at the newcomer, silently. There was not a sound between the two of them and yet they understood each other perfectly. The woman spoke again, in a falsely cheerful tone.

"It ain't forbidden to camp around there, is it ?"

Stag Wyvern.png

Death's Chill
The reaper turned her head to regard Shard, which tilted just a bit as if in thought. "Shardaken Lucrum. I have heard very little things of markable intelligence leave your lips this day. Perhaps Joan of Arc removed some of your IQ when she took your horn?" Turning her attention back towards Diadem and Seiva, the latter of whom outright ignored her suggestion for aid. Oh well, she had made an attempt at the very least. There was no point in trying to really make headway with them, better to let them go as they saw fit and collaborate towards the end goal. The empty hood regarded Seiva, the reapers mind working. We already told them she was in no risk of dying anytime soon. Do they want more? They really are pushing their limits of what they should and should not know. Mortals, be they man demon, or angel, enjoy knowing what they have no right to know.

"I have already told you what I will tell you. As much as I desire to fulfill my duties, I am not here to exist as fact checker I'm afraid. What I know, and you are permitted to know, vary Seiva Kerona Meldain. I mean that with no ill will." She 'glanced' to regard the new face before attention went back to Seiva and Diadem, silent and still.
97f9cc57a9a901e0fd1c97679d8f2c05.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Sewer gator (And it's Biography)

As the giant reptile lounged on the ground, it didn't seem fazed by the fact Raum was staring into its soul. As Raum parted the veils of history and fact, he'd be given his own little movie to view in regards to the creature. The alligator, at one point, had been a simple hatchling out of the swamps of Florida on the east coast, chirping and about as happy as a young death machine can be. This young alligator, along with its siblings, were purchased by a rather shady looking woman who hurried them back to the other side of the country, and into her basement. Said basement looked more like something you'd see on news reports in regards to extremists and fanatics...as in truth, that was what this woman was. A bio-engineer by trade, she experimented and drugged the creatures in an effort to make bio-weapons loyal to her, disillusioned by her job lost to a super-powered individual who was simply better at it than her. The woman's plan was to use these newfound super-gators to destroy her workplace, consume its inhabitants, and then go on a small crime spree. That was all fine and dandy...save for the fact the cocktail of drugs killed off the gator's siblings, save for itself. What remained was a super adaptable reptile, which needed a food intake of at least ten times of a regular alligator. This of course meant that if the standard gator eight about 8 pounds of food a day...this abomination needed eighty pounds. Hence the assortment of massive animal carcasses.

The gator, on an instinctual rage that its siblings had been killed by its owner's hand...understandably ate her and managed to slip into the wild. It wandered around for some time, causing terror and havoc among the wild animals before finding the crevice that led to the city sewers. From there, it started to make hunting forays into the wild, only to drag it back to its nest to be consumed at its own pace. Other important facts about the creature was that it was female, weighed about four thousand pounds, had yet to kill a person outside of its once owner, and that it was accepting of Raum because of the instinctual connection between giant lizards and birds having symbiotic relationships.
LostHaven LostHaven

Damnation

Flying low above treetops, she had to be careful not to have any of the tree's themselves touch her wings. Sure wet and living plant didn't burn as good as dry and dying, but didn't mean it couldn't after all. Steam spit up from rain hitting her wings each time, something that didn't seem to bother her in the slightest. What did bother her was the ghost in the woods feeling she was getting flying through the area. Whispers that swallowed the mind and tickled the ear, eyes that she could have sworn on her locket were on the edges of her vision...but when she tried to glance in that direction there was nothing there. She was no strange to ghost stories, was even in a few, but didn't mean she was a fan in the slightest.

Her hand went to the back of her neck to swat at something that wasn't there, her eyebrow twitching. "Not a fan. I must be studying to be a half-wit to be flying this far out into ghost territory. Pa didn't raise a quitter...starting to wonder if he raised a dumbass though." Her wings folded into her body as she dipped low into the tree's, a hand lashing out to grab a branch and swing her body forward as she fell past it, landing with a perfect ten and dusting her hands off. Starting forward towards the encampment with her hands close to her hips, she raised a hand in passive greeting as she was spotted, eyes taking in what she was looking at. Which was to say...she couldn't make heads nor tales really. The latter looked like some sort of dragon, but probably pushing her luck to place that bet. "Naw, nothing forbidden about camping around here last I checked. Not looking to start any trouble with you folks. I got reports the Death Knights vigilante's were hanging around the city outskirts, making people nervous. Folks are placing bets they're here because of rising gang tension. Don't suppose you folks are the vigilante's?" She rested her off-hand in her pocket, the one farthest from the revolver on her hip. "I can respect outlaw justice, but when it starts making a little old lady too afraid to take her grandkids to the playground, I gotta admit I've gotta air some concerns. Now, with grievances aired, let's start this like polite folk. I'm Damnation, pleasure to meet you and all that. First question, what should I call y'all? Second question, am I right in guessing you got a buddy who's been stalking me all the way out here? Third question, mind if I join the game?"
613e61de30458ff240a8da28e02af69a.jpg

Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne

Raum
The Alligator's Lair | "Another victim. An all too familiar story."

Raum stood perfectly still as he gazed into the alligator's history, his demonic eyes piercing deep into the sea of knowledge, and extracted the information he so desired. He allowed the words and pictures to flood into his mind, thoroughly inspecting every piece of newly-gained knowledge, and recording down every detail of his newly learned history. It was a cliched story, one Raum had seen all too often. "The victim of another's folly," the raven commented to himself. An unfortunate victim plucked from its world of normalcy and forced to ride the spiral of terrible events and leaving the victim permanently changed, for better or worse.

It wasn't as though Raum did not understand the reason for its 'creator's' actions. However, that was the result of the many cold hard truths laid deep into the foundation of the world. No matter how far these humans have advanced since the time of the swords and bloody war, things never changed. Wars were still fought, just more often with words and intellect rather than swords. And that woman was the victim of a crushing defeat. In this world, those born of superhuman abilities were simply 'better' than those without, the strong reap the bountiful harvest whilst the weak treaded beneath their shadows. And though Raum did not condone the act of crime, he did not judge the woman's acts as good or evil, nor did he judge at all. History should be written by an unbiased hand and viewed with untainted lenses. At least, that was the Archdemon of Secrets' own belief.

He could've peered deeper. Through the alligator as a catalyst, he could delve further. The rabbit-hole known as 'history' went far deeper than any tunnel. However, Raum opted out of it. He had no interest in learning more, and besides, if he traversed too far via an unconventional route, he would suffer a mild headache for the rest of the day. He had already obtained what he needed. Namely, the alligator's required daily intake of food; it was a problem. Eight pounds was reasonable, but eighty pounds was something to behold. The creature hadn't attacked any human yet, but Raum's primary concern was the consequences should it be unable to find enough food. Would it resort to consuming humans? That would be putting an enormous, red target for extermination on its head, assuming that those clowns self-proclaimed 'heroes' didn't already.

"Eighty pounds a day... That's quite the abyss of a stomach you possess," Raum commented jokingly as he finished assembling his incomprehensibly calorific, heart-attack-inducing sandwich... which was nowhere near the amount the Alligator needed to eat. Holding a strip of bacon in his own beak, Raum awkwardly pushed the sandwich in front of the alligator using his talons, paying attention to avoid spilling any of the contents. "Well, not the prettiest thing I've made, but I can assure you of the taste," Raum said as he hopped back on the alligator's head and began to work away at his bacon.

addison.pngAddison Soleil
"Yeah let's not do the zooming right now," Addison said, chuckling, "I feel like that would unsettle my stomach at the very least and I'd really prefer this food not go to waste." She was such a speedster, getting so distracted. Absolutely adorable. She made for such an awesome friend.

"Green means nothing to me. I know it's the color that plants usually have, so I associate it with the feeling of leaves, but you're right. I'd have no idea what to call anything. That's sort of the situation I'm in, but even more than that, it's trying to decipher the information itself that's really daunting," she explained, smiling a little. This was such an interesting topic to both of them... geez they were such science nerds.

"There's a certain satisfaction to junk food and the sort," she agreed, focusing again on the sensations she felt from Mary's mind, "Well... Every sense you have is like a layer of liquid, each with a different density. They mix together a little but mostly stay separate, but they are all still in the same vessel. Each sense has currents in it. Sound is like... like ripples or small waves bouncing off a shoreline, and it gives this vague sense of what the shoreline's shape is. Taste... those noodles... it's like that layer has carbonation to it or something. Each little sensation is its own popping bubble. Its own caviar or... or some other ball-shaped food that pops in your mouth. Uh... pop rocks? I dunno."

"Touch is... more about convection, I guess if we're sticking to the idea of each as a liquid," she sighed a little and leaned back, "You touch something, you touch the bowl in your hands, and the bowl is warm because the noodles inside are warm. That warmth gets sent as signals up into your brain... but while one thing is warm, the AC is cool. It makes for colder spots in the sensation layer. Colder spots on your skin."

"The sense of smell is kinda more like... gaseous. Like breathing. But it's like... made of the smells... and more than that, it's made of the components of the smells as your brain breaks it down. The noodles smell like food. They smell like cooked pasta in a broth... pasta has its own individual smell. The broth has its own smell. The little green onions in it have their own smell. The plastic it came in lends a tiny smell to it. The pot it was cooked in. Etc. It's way more information than your brain actually spits out as an answer to 'what does this smell like'. That's how each sense is. They're broken down into their components."

She sighed again, "And sight... If sound is like waves against a shore, then sight is... like rapids. So many bits of information swirling around as though around rocks and twigs and debris in a raging river. It never stops, even when you close your eyes it only quiets a little. Most of the information just repeats over and over again with tiny differences... like the 'rocks' in the river move only ever so slightly. I imagine that's probably because you're mostly standing still."

"I want to figure out how to take this mess and make meaning of it. Take for example a child that's been abused... They might not be verbal, they could be very very young, and not be good at talking yet. If I could delve into their mind, with permission, of course, and actually 'see' their abuse, then there would be so fewer questions about the course of treatment," she explained, passionate about the topic, "Beyond directly helping one person, imagine that in use of... clinical trials for psychiatric medication! Scientific data on the effectiveness of a drug or treatment could be quantified so well. I could take note of how many hallucinations someone has on average before, and quite literally note down the exact difference in average."

Addison hopped down off the counter again, "But... I need to learn how to make sense of this first. I can tell you've done a dancing game recently, for instance, because the music in your memory makes sense to a degree... but I would never be able to tell where, why, how, etc. Heck, I don't even know if I'm understanding the notes perfectly... though, I think it's Running in the 90s?"

shield.jpgShield
"I... okay. I'll do that then...," he muttered, eyeing the door she had come out of, "Can I ask why though? Why can't they come inside yet?"

He had no reason nor will to argue her, though, and continued to chat and entertain his extended family - mostly with stories about the main branch. Their kid was cute, and the wife was nice enough... it just... felt weird. He barely knew them. The whole time his mind was stuck on whatever torture Mochonna had gone through. The countless hours of torture his dad and uncle made him sit through... He was sure what she did was nothing like that, but... damn it he was stuck in his own head again. Thoughts enjoyed spiraling when he had time and reason to think on them. This whole situation was unpleasant.

Hopefully good would come of it.

SoulFlare did this job for a reason. Agas existed for a reason. He’d help rid the world of evil even if it was his own family. Maybe that’s what he needed to do to break free from them? Ugh. The thought of his dad’s glee was still disgusting.

His cousin once removed or whatever was definitely pretty religious. She went on and on about God and random stuff like a little kid is won’t to do. That’s what he got for complimenting her cross, he supposed. It wasn’t for the worst. He had to deal with a connection the mysterious sky daddy now... heh... calling him that would probably piss Agas off and make Nat laugh. The thought alone had him smiling.

It took a while, but Mochonna finally woke up. He looked miserable, and didn’t even move save for his eyes opening and tears streaming down his cheeks. He was still trembling. The first real movement he made was to jolt up and scramble, crawling, to a trashcan nearby and empty the contents of his stomach into it.

C84E9066-0A60-4876-BFBA-1A8D85781182.png
Samantha
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Samantha pondered on what they should do as Quasar spoke to her. When she said something about spells her look became on of a little excitement. “I believe so!” She said to Quasar as she took a few steps back. “Remember when we where fighting those mobs and we leveled up. I remember learning a spell that I think will help!” She explained to Quasar before focusing on the spell. Holding her stall up towards the sky A glowing ball of light appeared at the end of the tip swirling around the staff before focusing right at the tip of it then imploding. Sending out a wave of light in every direction around her. Using her detect fortune spell to see if there where any chests or anything around them that could be the key.​

Kali

Kali smiled as she watched Muse run about like a chicken with their head cut off. "its fine dear. it was simply an accident. This will heal in no time" she answered calmly. faking a motherly smile, Muse was staggered, and now was a perfect time to influence her more. "your singing is a gift, one that should be treasured and loved. You must simply learn how to wield it. Imagine it, as a sword. It can do many things, but also may hurt many people. You must take time to sharpen not only your blade. But your skill with it." she gently hugged muse once her hand was bandaged. Hugging, she never understood it. How did this feel good? another mystery to her she supposed. She raised her non damaged hand and ran it through muses hair comforting her. "You did nothing wrong. Okay? Besides muse, I wouldn't be a hero if just a song could make me a zombie. I wont abandon you. You are my student, You chose me to teach you and I chose you. Even if the entire world shall hate you. You will always be welcomed through my doors." She said. Spitting sickeningly sweet words out of her mouth with ease. Just how would muse respond to this? Honestly, so easy, if this alone gained her loyalty then Kali wouldnt have as much fun as she hoped.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

C0C4F87A-9DDF-4E6B-9B5F-06D3F6D4A3D6.jpeg
Aia
Interaction: Kyrenka Kyrenka ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Aia continued wave bye to the man till she felt Anne try to get up. Sliding the laments of her tail that wasn’t wrapped around Anne’s leg under them she helped to get Anne to her feet without letting go. Getting her mother to her feet with a big smile before leaning up and licking at Anne’s chin happily. Her eyes focused on her mother, more specifically a little smudge of dirt she had found on Anne’s chin. Wondering how it had got there Aia ran her tongue over it. Trying to clean the small patch of dirt away from Anne’s skin. Undoubtedly from when Aia has brought her to the ground in a hug. Her chin resting on her Mother’s chest as her tongue worked on the dirt spot.​

The sewers, a gator, and a demon lord corvid

The gator gave a slow bellow at the demon's comments about its abyss of a stomach, eye's still on the bird, and then the sandwich. Lurching upright, the beast grabbed the sandwich in hand and opened its jaws, only to stuff the entire damned thing into its jaws and snap them shut, swallowing the entire sandwich whole. It paused for a few moments before it gave a long bellow of seeming contentment, head swiveling on massive neck to regard the way Raum had come in as if considering heading on out to hunt for more food before deciding against it, lumbering into the trench that separated the two 'shores' of cement and flooded with sewer water, sinking down into log position as its eyes closed behind two lids, one last bellow escaping it before it started to drift off towards a slumber. Well...it seemed Raum had befriended a giant sewer gator bio-horror. What was the plan now?
LostHaven LostHaven

3A6C68A0-85E8-4062-87C0-9673948AB5C2.jpeg
Visvian
Interaction: open

it had been hundreds of years. Frozen in sleep as she drifted through space aimlessly. Through solar system after solar system. Frozen in time, unable to do anything but sleep from the banishment spell that had put her in this universe. That was until she came upon a certain solar system. Drifting through it and into the pull of a certain planet. It wasn’t long till Visvian found herself plummeting, surrounded by fire as she came rocketing down into the atmosphere. She of course was still asleep as the meteor she was came down through the sky’s into an empty soccer field. The force destroying it and part of the school it was attached to. The area destroyed by the force of her impact, sending smoke up into the air in a massive plume​

Last edited:
Mary Moon

Mary nodded slowly as Addison worked through her thoughts, giving them verbal form and something to 'grasp' onto. As her roommate spoke she checked the oil before starting to cook the chicken in it for Addison, because again...blind girls shouldn't be near hot oil. "Well, from what I'm hearing you've got a good grasp of a start and a scientific study to follow. You also have solid reasons for all of your study, and I'm willing to help however you need it. I'm a lot better trained than a lab rat, better at conversation...and only slightly larger!" She chuckled a bit, glancing over her shoulder at Addison. "Yea, it's Runnin in the 90's. One of my favorites eurobeat tunes!" Turning her attention back to the oil she hummed the tune softly to herself now that her mind was on it, before snapping back to reality. "Okay okay, so. You need to establish a basis or a baseline for the study. And then use your control group, me. And then slowly branch out with your study onto other individuals. Though using me as a control may be a bit weird, given that my brain can speed up to extremely high speeds. But so long as I stay at a resting rate, I should be fine."
c5cfd98287cfb21da411b3c9cfdf92465212b882_00.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten

SoulFlare

"Because he's unconscious in the back, and I don't need those two coming in here and panicking. It'll be annoying and complicate things. So just keep them distracted." With Darren outside distracting the girls, Soulflare returned to the room through the doorway, leaning against the wall while she waited for him to wake up. Once he did, he understandably rushed to the nearest trash can to vomit. She watched in silence, waiting until he emptied his stomach and finished his dry heaving before speaking. "Good. Now get back here, we're doing it another four times." She let that hang in the air for a few moments before she tilted her head a bit. "That's a joke, relax. Conveniently enough, I seem to have hard reset your soul...wiped the sins off. I took the time to review them before that, so I know you're being honest about going straight. So here's what's going to happen. You're going to do as I asked in regards to your families business. But as well as that...you're going to find me the other buyers for that slave trade. All of them. I just need names and addresses, I'll handle the rest. Or where they're staying...It doesn't matter. In return, I'll make sure Dara and his shitstain of a brother don't hunt you down themselves. Any questions?"
EeJXmO_eNfj0o53-7waA5mzjfZe0TVtHeAhV5ZOZD_3HIBIQo_Ptgx6Z7ok1-P6XmaXr81E1rFg--pv4aRnki5t8alik8HkcIeR48f6bMwfNNMhsLeZnn8UqrkM5NCTV6xF2rddA

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Sun Jin
Splendid Gem
Interactions: ChazGhost ChazGhost

As Jin made his approach towards the robber, he watched the man throw a wild punch towards the martial artist when he tried to get close. Taking this as a challenge, Jin used his left leg to spring forward to the right in order to evade the oncoming punch. He would then plant his right leg and extend his left leg outwards in a snapping front kick towards the man’s chin, the blow empowered with chi. Should the blow connect, it would likely deal a decent amount of damage to the man’s jaw and send him upwards towards the ceiling.

Morgan Adler

Watching the two climb upright, she could only watch in silence as Anne's 'daughter' tried to lick her face clean. There wasn't a doubt in her mind at this point that Aia was not human, and most likely had never been human. Which raised so many questions about what she was dammit. But she wasn't going to get those answers, not anytime soon. That was fine though...she could wait. She'd get her answers, she always did. Sometimes it just took a few strategic movements on the board. Looking over to Dietrich she offered a small smile. "A diner sounds lovely. Shouldn't be too lively, and it'll be a nice place out of the rain. Speaking of, we should hurry you two to the car so you can stop being wet." Dietrich was clever, suggesting a diner. A nice out of the way place would see less traffic and faces, making it easier to discuss without feeling crowded. "If that's fine with both of you, we can depart now." She took a few steps closer to Dietrich, and thus further under the umbrella. "I'd love to hear about your studies, Doctor Beaufort. And anything else you wish to discuss, of course."
latest

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Kyrenka Kyrenka

~Enzo~
On Route to Precinct

1602380194503.png He wasn't really sure what the fuck 'Lovecraft' was, but from what he could tell it meant the kid wasn't human.

The kid sitting right next to him and staring at him like he'd go great with sweet and sour sauce.

Enzo pressed himself against the door as much as he could in order to stay as far the fuck away from the little monster as he could get. Fuck this, where the fuck is Zaph!? Can't that useless bitch see that I'm in danger!? But as the car kept moving forward it was beginning to sink in that maybe he wasn't going to get out of it this time. Even if he did miraculously avoid jail somehow, he doubted that these three loons would just let him be free. They'd be watching his every move for the rest of his life. I need to kill them. But how? Zaph could do it easily, but she'd never agree to it. Maybe she'd do the monster that looked too much like a real child, but not the dynamic duo he was stuck with. Fuck. Clenching his fists as they chattered away, he seethed. It wasn't fair. He didn't get to enjoy life as much as he wanted to. As much as he deserved to.

At the mention of a girlfriend, Abigail strangely came to mind. It should've been Zaphkiel since that was there cover. She was his 'wife'. So why was he thinking of Abigail instead? The unanswered message was still on his phone. The weight of it in his pocket was suddenly incredibly distracting.

Should he call her? But then she'd see him like this. It doesn't matter, I could always erase the memory. For some reason the thought made him frown. "I think...I know who I want to call." Glaring at the three of them, he added, "In private." He might as well risk it. It wasn't like Zaph was going to help him.

((Interacting with ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Marshall and Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Dunnie and Sylvia | Mentioned Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne 's Zaphkiel and Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Muse))

Rex Plasma
Splend Gem
Thawne Thawne

"What the..." Rex said as the kick connected to the chin of his helmet before sending in the air, though not high thanks to the weight of the suit. "Okay, now that hurt a bit..." Rex added rubbing the under part of his helmet, recovering from the kick. "Okay how about we calm down for a moment and talk this..." Rex said fire his laser the losest power setting and wide birth into the eyes of the martial artist, with the goal of temporarily blinding him.​

Raum
The Alligator's Lair | "Apologies, I do tend to rattle on."

The raven puffed his chest out proudly as the alligator swallowed his 'masterpiece' of a sandwich, nodding with his eyes closed. If it were even possible for a bird, Raum would've had a wide, smug grin to accompany his proud nodding. "It's not bad at all, is it?" Raum asked with a smug tone in his voice. "I'll give you a proper wash, now-" Raum prepared to take off from the alligator's head until it decided to take a dip back into the sewer water, and take a long nap. "Or not, I suppose. I can always return at a later date."

The Demon Lord sat still on the creature's head for a while as it slowly dozed off to sleep. "So, you devoured that despicable woman out of rage for the death of your siblings, huh?" Raum asked, knowing full well that he likely wouldn't get any response. At this point, he was essentially just saying out his thoughts out loud. "It's always puzzled me; do animals protect their young out of an instinct to keep their race alive, or do animals too feel these complex emotions like 'love'? There was really no need to kill that fool, was there? She never posed too large a threat to begin with, and yet you did it regardless. But that being said, you aren't exactly what comes to mind when one thinks of an alligator." Chuckling to himself, the Demon hopped off the alligator's head. "I've bothered you for long enough. I shall take my leave soon," he said as he stuck his head into one of the shopping bags, and came out with a piece of chalk in his beak. Then, Raum moved to a piece of dry land, beginning to draw on the floor in chalk.

The process took around ten minutes, on account of the awkwardness of drawing with his head, and by the time Raum raised his head, he had drawn quite the intricate circle on the ground. At first glance, it just seemed like a generic magic circle, but anyone with enough knowledge in ritual arts could appreciate the delicate work: numerous complex sigils, and several magical formulae and circles overlaid atop each other, it was a feat for even a seasoned magician to draw in just ten minutes. That being said, Raum wasn't about to show off his handiwork to an alligator or anything. "If you wish to call upon me, simply erase any part of the outermost circle, to break the link between 'stasis' and 'chains' to change 'chain of binding' to 'chain of calling'." Stopping himself from overloading the poor alligator with ritual theory, Raum placed the chalk back into the plastic bag and headed for the crevice. "I'll be leaving now, please do refrain from eating the contents in the plastic bag. You may end up with an upset stomach. Until next time."

With that, the demon lord exited the sewerage system once more through the crevice. How to kill time now?

Sophia

Sophias eyes quickly went wide as she felt the presence of two people entering her realm. Quickly pouring three cups of tea and Setting out a tray of assorted tea dipping commodities. As james approached the door She teleported right behind him. Without making a sound nor any presence at all. She had heard from others that doing this was called. "required of a spooky eldritch being" She didn't really understand the reasoning behind it, but james seemed to agree when she first tried it. So she continued to do stuff like this. "Good Evening Master James. Knocking is not required. You are my master, in that sense. This entire realm belongs to you. Please enter at your leisure. It is rather cold outside, currently -5 degrees Fahrenheit, or -20.5556 degrees Celsius. Exposure to this temperature without proper equipment may lead to frostbite or hypothermia, I kindly recommend Your leisure is fast." Sophia state with a bow. Before opening the door for them. Inside the house seemed Nice and cozy, the perfect picturesque log cabin you could say. Already on the table in front of the fireplace, Was the tea Sophia poured. fresh bellows of steam still gently rising from the cups of black liquid. Sitting down on one of the couches. she gently brought the cup to her lips and took a sip. "the Pot is still fresh and heating, so please do not hesitate to ask for seconds." She did not mention the young child her master had brought with him, she would surely introduce herself as humans are so fit to do, yet this one was not human and yet, maintaining the form of one. Sophia would not question, it was not in her place to ever question the guests of her master.

Cabin-Style-Living-Rooms-06-1-Kindesign.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back