• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Tactician
He gave a firm nod. She was doing well, the adrenaline was running through her hard, but she was remembering her training. Promising. "Sometimes killing someone is a lot easier than just incapacitating. People, super or not, break a lot easier than you think. Mentally, emotionally, physically. But yes, one more round. And I know exactly how to go about it. We've shown that her family's technical system is flawed...but I think it's important to point out the human flaw...do you remember how you've always wanted to cosplay? We're just going to walk in, saying you're an adoring fan of the household and that you even made your own costume..." He gave a low groan, which turned into a sigh. "I'm going to hate the voice I'm going to use. Anyways...yes, training is fine. We were going to anyway."

Once they reached the 'exit', he helped her out before replacing the cover, walking over to meet Jewel, weapon in hand. "Here's this, for the second round through."
ed2c9c4d165ff4914d65a4a1a01168b7.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

James Porter

James glanced over at Vice, a small smile on his face which was a stark contrast to the look of 'fucking shit' he had just a moment ago. "I thought about it. But I remembered you said you didn't really like fighting and confrontation. So I figured I'd take care of it. I don't do it for every problem, it's amount assessing a problem, and what everyone is capable of. That thing was too large for Thyris or Pydir to take on in a fight, and even if Sato unleashed her full power it'd have shrugged it off. Hignar doesn't mix well with water, obviously. And Sophia, as powerful as she is, has a limit to what she can do without damaging or destroying her vessel or whatever body she is in. This was the most effective route to take."

James paused, giving a soft chuckle. "Thyris is actually the mom of the group. How do you think we kept Hignar in check back home? Sophia makes fantastic mood, but be careful what you ask her for...and don't slip up when she starts offering things. Sophia can do anything...and that's not a joke. As for the room...I don't have any say in that. The created grimoire will assess the occupant, and design a 'room' ideal or befitting of their desires. A wonderful little gift from a major goddess of creation. Though after this...I can only make two more grimoires. Unless I get isekai'd again...or something somehow 'restocks' them. Right...anyways, what now? You were going to give a tour?"
aph_fantasia__the_summoner_by_mano_chan-d5h9i9z-1.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Ariah

She gave a small sigh, though there were no words to be had. The unfortunate fact of the matter was that of the two sisters, Ariah was definitely the more jaded of the two. But in spite of that, she loved being able to help people as Quasar, her little secret that only she and Jade knew of. "I'm sorry. You're just my little sister, I'm protective of you. I know Jade wouldn't hurt you, but I don't think I'm fond of the idea of my employer fooling around with my sister...as for what you said? That's happened with one of the VI droids. Her attraction lasted all of five minutes considering she was all too aware it wasn't really able to feel anything, but the fact is there." Ariah moved her leg, folding it across her lap and watching Mia. And here they were again, on the discussion of getting her a body. "Mia, I don't want a temporary body just while I'm trying to figure things out...another one, at least. I want a body that is the right fit for me. Is that so wrong?" She was silent for several long minutes, before giving a low sigh. "We'll compromise. I'll do what you want, but don't expect me to use it for anything more than social outings with you. Alright? Right now, this? This is me." Besides the several bodies she and Jade had created, at least. Those were also her.
fb42ce4fa357cdf80266c29aa75088f8.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Velocity
She gave a slow nod, listening to the girl speak. "Hey hey, it's okay, alright? Amnesia happens. It's not permanent. We'll help you through it. Relax, please relax. How can you say people have died, if you're mind is a fog? How can you say if you failed, if you can't remember? And you know...even if this stuff DID happen? In the world we live in right now? Terrible things happen, it's true. But how would we know the good, if there was never any bad? Failing just means we learn. And if the failure is really bad, we work hard to make up for it!" The young woman's upbeat mood suddenly dissipated into pure anxiety and fear. How did she know her name? No one should know her name. Her mind raced at mach speeds, considering just about every option in the span of but a few seconds. The only way she could know that is if she was a telepath right and she'd tapped into her mind without her noticing? She was always so careful...shit shit shit.

Elementa managed to ground her again, Velocity nodding slowly. "Right...right. Thanks. Alright, miss! You have me to help you however you need! You have the full help from the fastest woman alive. No, not just that, you have the fastest thing to ever live here to help you!" Mary took great pride in her speed, and though she was usually quite humble, she had no problem bragging about her ability. She wrapped her arms around the girl again, giving her a quick squeeze. "I'm a hero, it's my job to help people, no matter who or what they are!" Velocity looked around at the sound of a voice, giving a soft hum. "Elementa, someone calling us?"
adam-isailovic-d2.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Thomas Black

Thomas nodded along slowly as he listened to Selene speak, seemingly freezing up in short order as she made the comment of 'a bit of a crush'. Ohh...nooooo. He finally sees his daughter again and she's already liking boys. One hell of a time to show back up in her life. The one thing a father dreaded more than anything, was his little girl liking boys. "I'll have to meet him sometime then. If he's as smart as you say, I'd love to meet him." As she explained her relation to Father Anderson he nodded a bit. He was glad she had some sort of father figure while he hadn't been around...he knew she needed something like that. At her question of what friends he had he froze up, staring blankly ahead. What...friends did he have? Well there was Tabby...and...Tabby. He didn't have friends, not anymore. He had military personnel who watched him, and military personnel who were on standby to incapacitate him...but no friends. "Oh uh...y'know...Tabby. That's...about it, actually. I'm not really social, you know? Big introvert." That was a believable excuse, right? A lot better than saying 'a giant monster shows up everytime something happens or I get mad, and I can't interact with people.'

He looked around, no one else really filing into the movie theater. That was nice, really nice. The lights dimmed a bit, and though the movie wasn't running yet, it was the ads and trivia which he found enjoyable in his own way. He always loved the little trivia bits, and though he was often wrong when it came to pop culture, it was fun all the same. "So, what do you like to do? What do you do for fun, how do you stay busy?"
latest

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Natalie Brenton

Natalie flashed a grin, rolling her eyes. "Oh cut me some slack, you know you love me. I'm just a sweet little British gal, I can't hurt no one." That was the biggest fucking lie to exist, but for the sake of comedy, it existed. "Trust me...you're not alone, love. I'm still lost myself. As for training...uh...don't ask, not right now." She returned his smile, the usual confidence back on in full force. "Yea, we can head back. We'll deal with your sister when the time comes. I feel like I can probably get her to stick with us." She stood up, and after they collected his sister, she hailed a cab. As they were riding back, Agas had some lovely little commentary to offer. "You want the girl to behave? Let me help. You remember how she died, what the pup said, right? It'd be so easy to scare her into submission." "Oh yea, yea. Let you out for a chat? Sure, and while you're at it you'll level L.A, and then some." "...No. Not this time. Michael wants us to play it slow and gain information, fine. The only reason I go with his plan, is for the Father, nothing else. I will not risk his wellbeing or finding him. So I will...unfortunately 'behave'. Let me put the fear of God into her, I guarantee you she'll be little more than a mewling kitten." "...Swear it, on God's name, that that's ALL you'll do." "...I swear it, upon the Father's name."

Natalie let out a slow exhale, glancing at Darren. "The council has reached the verdict that we can 'scare her straight' at least so she won't run off and try to do something stupid. She's not going to get hurt or anything, and I know you won't like the idea. But sometimes to get a point across, a little intimidation is needed. But...y'know, your call, your sister. But it's going to be difficult as shit for me to hide my job from her."
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Jakub/ Deus Vult

The crusader looked at Kayla in silence for a few moments, weighing his words carefully. "It is understandable, the situation is undoubtedly unpleasant and will take time to adjust to. My expectations are simple for you. I will prepare you for the world to the best of my abilities. You will excel in every field you put your mind to, as there is no other acceptable outcome. Should you desire to move a mountain, and should you have the conviction, I have the expectation you shall move that mountain." Before he could continue a bright light arrive, the crusader's attention snapping to it. He needed no further explanation. He was called upon, and it was his duty to answer. He stood up, donning his helmet and giving Kayla a nod. "I shall return." He made his way to the door, glancing over his shoulder towards the girl for a moment before giving another firm nod.

Leaving the home he made his way to the street, the spectral speed manifesting again. Mounting it, the horse reared upwards on its hind legs before charging down the street and sidewalks, pedestrians scrambling out of the way and cars honking their horns in protest. At the going rate, it wouldn't take him more than ten minutes to reach the church.
8de9463278a87bd25a062c95436d47eb.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Azroch

A malicious smile spread his face at the comment of bringing down the tunnel around them. "I think that might actually be quite entertaining." As the javelin was grabbed, it seared and burned flesh, even though the contact was brief. As it was hurled back at him, Azroch quickly snapped his hand out, grabbing it out of the air. "Yes good, good. Struggle, put up a fight, squirm for me. It's all the sweeter when I see the hope leave your eyes after you've fought so desperately." He snapped his hand to the side, the javelin burying itself into the tunnel wall until but an inch was exposed from the rock. The O.A member darted past Azroch, a soft growl escaping him. He stalked down the hallway, not bothering to glance over his shoulder. "Seiva, I trust you're coming?"

As he reached the large empty room he glanced around, mace slowly flourishing at his side. "Excellent idea. Let's see how much you can take before you break." Holding his free hand out at his side, a massive Warhammer formed with the visage of a skull on the face of it. The skull slowly opened its mouth, hellfire pouring from its maw and eyes. "I'll enjoy watching the life leave your eyes." He kicked off from the ground with a surprising burst of speed, swinging the warhammer for the center of mass, the mace swinging in the opposing direction for his skull.
2d493edea825d7228add7bf2356c6e28.png
DSk4H7BVwAAcA-8

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Death's Chill
The reaper had remained silent for the entire interaction, watching in complete silence. She had no real input for them, silently observing. As Raum suffered ill effects and made his apology, she tilted her head in thought, thinking. "Your effort is appreciated, Raum. I will seek aid from another then, you have been of assistance to me. Sherm Tristan, Avro Hawker, 'Secretary', your assistance is also appreciated. Do endeavor not to die." A voice chimed in her head, neutral and somewhat annoyed. "Well then, what is the plan now then?.... Ah, that's it then? Interesting play." The door manifested itself behind Melita, the reaper giving a nod towards the assembled. "Your aid is appreciated." The door slowly swung open behind the reaper, only for her to float back into it, the door shutting behind her and disappearing in a snap as if it had never even been there. Did she...just ditch everyone? Yes...yes she did.

In a certain library, the door manifested and swung open, and out floated Melita as the room chilled by a few degrees. Before she could even utter a word or request assistance, she realized just exactly who was present, the reaper quickly dropping down into a kneel, head bowed low. "Mother Death...I was unaware you were here." War glanced over, raising an eyebrow in silence. "Interesting. Death, it appears one of your knights has arrived. Since she wasn't aware of either of us, I'd assume she's here to speak to young Chutes here."
97f9cc57a9a901e0fd1c97679d8f2c05.jpg
0d72a41d46c50926dd6d10b114b1c610.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving LostHaven LostHaven

1617421083477.pngWhere the hell...
Darren agreed, to be fair. He nodded along with an only slightly sour expression on his face. Honestly, if scaring his sister kept her safe, then that was the best outcome. He was okay with that. "Honestly, she's tough, just not as physically hard to harm as I am. You can rough her up a bit if need be to scare her. She might need it. She's... hard-headed," he explained, offering a small smile as they walked out of the office, "Just don't do too much harm, yeah? She needs to still... function, you know?"

They would have gone and picked Tracy up... if she was still there. It seemed at some point while they were chatting up a storm with Michael, Father Anderson, Spitfire, and all them, Tracy had woken up. She took one good look at her surroundings, freaked the fuck out, and ran off. The nurse area looked like it was in disarray - not that she had hurt anyone in particular, but that she had been fearful and knocked some stuff over as she scrambled out of the building.

This deserved a rare curse word from Darren, as he sucked in, "Fuck."

Tracy was a couple of buildings down, walking in the back alley, in the rain, trying to figure out just where in the hell she was right now. This wasn't any place she recognized. The nurse people that scared the fucking hell out of her didn't sound Welsh or British or even European. They sounded fucking American! She was cold... and fucking terrified. She didn't have a phone on her. Her eyes glanced up, scanning around the area. There was no one here to mug for a phone, either.

She died. She actually died. How she was alive right now, she didn't know... but she could remember dying. She could remember... Fuck. The thought of it all made her heave, throwing up into a nearby metal bin. She could remember suffering... God, it was fucking awful. She wanted her mom and dad... where were they? Where was Darren?

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

amelia waters johnson.jpgAmelia
There was no one. No one but the kids. It was eerily silent. They had clearly known she was coming - perhaps the man had somehow warned them in time? But that didn't make sense. No one would be able to leave so fast without a trace. By the time she rounded all the little ones up and made her way back towards the entrace, the S-rank heroes that had arrived were heading in. They gave her a small nod and glanced over her outfit. She had no wounds, which was good. One of them, a woman, motioned towards the exit, "Your hubby or whatever refuses to leave with the ambulance until he knows you and your half-pint are okay."

And yeah, he was refusing to leave. He was in pain, sure, but damn it he wasn't going off to some hospital not knowing if they were okay!!!

Amelia was clinging to her momma's shirt with a hand so that she would still have her hands free, and with her other hand was holding onto another kid. All the kids seemed to be holding hands in a chain of them, doing what they could to calm each other down. Amelia was doing surprisingly well, and once she had gotten her initial sobbing out, she was beaming. Her momma was SO COOL.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Sophia clapped as the spell was successful "Excellent work master, I shall begin construction of a new room after investigating our new companion, Requestion permission to use force if she is unruly?" sophia politely asked as she looked at the new book. Already inspecting it. "It seems she will only be able to access fraction of power while in restrained form. As one of her only strong points was her pure size. Though it seems she is like pydir, in she likes to devour stuff."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

chutes.pngChutes
Chutes squeaked as yet another person entered. He looked completely and utterly forlorn at his luck. The books his "assistant" were carrying simply started to float themselves into place. This was going to take a while, so he couldn't waste time doing it by hand.

Death was blushing, looking embarrassed that one of her knights showed up and was bowing to her, "Darling, stand up. Please. You really don't have to be so polite... especially when War is here." She cleared her throat, shaking off the embarrassment, "Right, well. Since you're here, report on what you've found thus far and what your next course of action is, please. Oh. I suppose you also have business here since you didn't realize we were here. Don't mind us for that, we only came here for some entertainment."

Chutes's forlorn look only grew, looking like a sad puppy with his ears down. They only came here for entertainment? They were such buttheads! Ugh. He had better things to do... not that he could really argue with War...

Abhoth Dominik
Hospital | "A 'friendly' competition it is, then."

Unable to discern whether Adam's 'advice' regarding children was meant to be an insult or not, Abhoth ultimately chose not to comment. "A 'race', then? So be it then, Matthew." Anaaad there's Abhoth's terrible habit of remembering names wrong. Abhoth glanced back over to the excess biomass discarded, and made a snap with his fingers. Immediately, the shifting mass of flesh scattered, taking the form of hundreds of misshapen 'insects'; to call them insects was a bit of a stretch, actually. They were better described as mismatched pieces of insectoid limbs and spare parts sewn together; eyeballs with uneven amounts of insect legs protruding from the sides, severed insect limbs with numerous more limbs growing from them, they were a bit more than just a step above the creepy crawlies one would find in the corner of the bathroom.

These hundreds of tiny, insect-sized nightmare fuel skittered off at the behest of their 'parent', and began to scour the inside of the hospital, searching for the Outer God's person of interest.

"Then, I wish you the best of luck, Detective," Abhoth said, waving off toward Adam and Dunnie before the Outer God slithered out of sight. It seemed that he was serious about taking the mastermind for himself.
God have mercy on the man if Abhoth gets to them.

Ashimar the SorrowmakerEmpty Streets | "Be silent, revenant!"

The undead creature stumbled backward as all three bullets struck him in the torso, a hissing noise sizzling as the projectiles quickly cooled within Ashimar's ghastly body. However, even bullets imbued with some demonic magic seemed to do very little in actually putting a halt in the monster - perhaps a firearm with greater stopping force, like a shotgun, was more ideal?

He didn't take too well to Inferno's 'provocations' very well either - for some reason, the twisted joy that exuded from the tormentor had all but vanished, replaced with some indescribable rage. One could only guess at its origin, but the effects were clear. "Shut up! Shut up shut up SHUT UP SHUT UP!" The reaper howled with a bottomless bloodlust. The calculating, sadistic creature that enjoyed nothing more than toying with prey was now wallowing in unbound madness, driven purely by fury. Though his skull had been utterly shattered beyond repair, and there were no visible 'eyes' remaining on the creature, Inferno could feel a resentful glare piercing right into his skeletal body.

"BE QUIET, REVENANT!" he screamed, clenching his scythe so tightly that cracks began to form across his gauntlets. "Do not lecture me of sin, you lesser undead! I'll slaughter every last living human on this accursed planet! I'll send all of them, broken and tattered to Dea-" he paused mid-sentence, seemingly overcome with confusion once more. Why did he want to massacre every last one of them again?

That's right, they wronged him. They betrayed him, they all betrayed him. But how? Somehow, Ashimar couldn't recall. Did they ever? Was he mistaken? Why couldn't he remember? Why couldn't he recall something so important? "It doesn't matter..." the reaper growled to himself. It didn't matter right now. All that mattered right now was getting rid of that annoying fly buzzing about his ear. He had become so enraged that he hadn't even picked up Inferno somehow calling out his name, despite never revealing it.

"Fall, you sorry spirit and die a second time!" Ashimar bellowed, grasping at his chain that he tossed into the sky. As if it were alive, the chain that oddly looked like a long string of linked bones darted toward Inferno, attempting to constrict around his leg - and once it did, Ashimar would tug down at it with frightening force, enough to send a gust of wind pushing downward from the motion alone.

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

oa member.jpegFight
Seiva gave a soft "mm" of confirmation as she trailed behind. At least he was getting this bit of fun, but it did make her feel a tiny bit jealous. He was so war-focused, practically horny for a fight, but that didn't mean she didn't like a taste now and again. A good fight was like fine wine! So... she was a little pouty, arms folded as she watched the scrap. The kid was holding back... hopefully that'd change soon.

"The fact that someone like you can be a demon lord," he laughed, shaking off his hands as they healed in plain sight, "It's a shock Hell hasn't collapsed."

The man ducked under the incoming warhammer like a limbo stick, not bothering to run any longer. He took this motion and with one hand pushed off, and with the other let loose from his sleeve a long, thin rope that he then tried to attach to one of Azroch's legs. Whether or not it worked, he went with the motion of the hand that pushed off and rolled further away to try to be outside of the range of an immediate attack.

Raum
Restaurant | "I believe I promised any information you desired - so tell me what you really want."

To say Raum was satisfied with the result would be a blatant lie - so much for 'gathering information'. Perhaps, it was a suitable time to put all of his skills to use, and ruthlessly scour to the ends of world for the 'secrets' he sought. It wouldn't be the most difficult thing in the world, and neither would it be the most agonizing. It wouldn't be much more enjoyable, either, though. After all, wasn't 'retirement' supposed to be a permanent arrangement?

"Well, I suppose it wasn't an official retirement," The archdemon mumbled under his breath as he wiped away the blood dripping down his cheeks with a napkin. There wasn't much he could do about the stained suit though, which was rather regrettable, but a minor application of his illusory magics served well enough as a temporary solution. His glanced at Melita briefly as she abruptly exited, before his sight fell back upon the visitors, primarily Avro. "Now, then, if you would kindly, I'd like to ask for a moment with Miss Avro here." He motioned toward the door, indicating that he wished for Sherm and Secretary to leave the room for a moment. "If it so brings you any comfort, you may leave the firearm and bullets with her - though, a bullet blessed by a mere priest does little in the way of harming an Archdemon."

Of course, the latter statement was nothing more than a bluff. However, be it the fact that any other Greater Demon really could have slaughtered every last person in the room (maybe save for the dragon-child) if they so desired, or some other power of the demon, there was an inexplicably strong compulsion to believe that the demon had no intent bring any harm unto Avro.

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Deathkitten Deathkitten Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

kite.jpgKite
Kite simply followed along, hopping down from the attic cover to the ground, and then over to Jewel. "This'll be a lot of fun for the third round," she beamed to her dad, amused by the idea. He'd sound so funny being all chipper. She wondered how well Sean did with social events... he seemed shy, but maybe he could handle it when he had to? Another good question to ask him later! She had already come up with so many questions for him. It was just so unfortunate his father... existed... creepy man. And Sean was such a sweetheart! How did those two even match? Wow she was distracted... was this because of adrenaline? When were they gonna get moving?

Jewel looked at the weapon they had managed to grab with great annoyance, "Greeeeeat. Gawd we have so much to fix... Great. Awesome. Fuckin' goodie-two-shoes heroes never are paranoid enough. Too compliant. Too trusting." She continued to grumble for a minute before heaving a sigh, "Right, anyway. I've upped that security. Last round. Go ahead whenever you're ready."

vice.pngVice
"Aww, you're so considerate!" Vice cooed, smiling brightly at James, "Though you're partly wrong. Even eldritch beings have their limitations as far as capabilities go. They are frustratingly powerful, however. Usually, they aren't nearly as nice as our Sophia. But I digress. Yes. Tour. Let's do that!"

She clasped her hands together and moved the three of them to a different location.

"Welcome to The La Brea Tar Pits! A famous location in Los Angeles," she chirped, going into explanation mode, "La Brea Tar Pits are a group of tar pits around which Hancock Park was formed in urban Los Angeles. Natural asphalt (also called asphaltum, bitumen, pitch, or tar—brea in Spanish) has seeped up from the ground in this area for tens of thousands of years. The tar is often covered with dust, leaves, or water. Over many centuries, the tar preserved the bones of trapped animals. The George C. Page Museum is dedicated to researching the tar pits and displaying specimens from the animals that died there. La Brea Tar Pits is a registered National Natural Landmark. Funny enough, the name itself is a little silly. La Brea means the tar in Spanish, so it's basically saying the the tar tar pits!"

"Tar pits are composed of heavy oil fractions called gilsonite, which seeps from the Earth as oil. In Hancock Park, crude oil seeps up along the 6th Street Fault from the Salt Lake Oil Field, which underlies much of the Fairfax District north of the park. The oil reaches the surface and forms pools, becoming asphalt as the lighter fractions of the petroleum biodegrade or evaporate. The asphalt then normally hardens into stubby mounds. The pools and mounds can be seen in several areas of the park."

"The tar pits visible now were all created by human excavations: the lake pit was originally an asphalt mine; and the other visible pits were produced as a result of explorers excavating more than 100 sites between 1913 and 1915 in search of large mammal bones. Since then, these excavations have gradually been filled in by an accumulation of asphaltum, dust, leaves, and water, but the tar pits they produced remain."

"This seepage has been happening for tens of thousands of years, during which the asphalt sometimes formed a deposit thick enough to trap animals. The deposit would become covered over with water, dust, or leaves. Animals would wander in, become trapped, and die. Predators would enter to eat the trapped animals and would also become stuck. As the bones of a dead animal sink, the asphalt soaks into them, turning them dark-brown or black in color. Lighter fractions of petroleum evaporate from the asphalt, leaving a more solid substance, which then encases the bones. Dramatic fossils of large mammals have been extricated from the tar, but the asphalt also preserves microfossils: wood and plant remnants, rodent bones, insects, mollusks, dust, seeds, leaves, and even pollen grains. Examples of some of these are on display in the George C. Page Museum. Radiometric dating of preserved wood and bones has given an age of 38,000 years for the oldest known material from the La Brea seeps. The pits still ensnare organisms today, so most of the pits are fenced to protect humans and animals."

"Only one human has been found, a partial skeleton of the La Brea Woman dated to around 10,000 calendar years (about 9,000 radiocarbon years) BP who was 17 to 25 years old at death and found associated with remains of a domestic dog, so was interpreted to have been ceremonially interred. In 2016, however, the dog was determined to be much younger in date."

She meandered to the museum, "Wanna check out the bones of mammoths and stuff?"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Mia.pngMia
Mia huffed, "I know! You're you and I love you. I want a body you can take out just for social stuff. It doesn't have to be something you're super-duper into. It's just for convenience and stuffs. Plus it could help you in figuring out what you like for later! Just like some fancy clothes. It doesn't have to be YOU if you don't want it to. And I know you're protective... I appreciate you being protective. I don't know enough about the world, so you help keep me safe. We need each other. We're family."

She sighed a little, "When you say it that way, calling her your employer and stuff... that makes it sound weird. I'm not gonna do anything stupid, ok? Just... don't be so mean to her about how she is with us? I feel bad for her. Anyway, you should tell dad the plan so he can start on it."

Ashimar the SorrowmakerEmpty Streets | "Be silent, revenant!"

The undead creature stumbled backward as all three bullets struck him in the torso, a hissing noise sizzling as the projectiles quickly cooled within Ashimar's ghastly body. However, even bullets imbued with some demonic magic seemed to do very little in actually putting a halt in the monster - perhaps a firearm with greater stopping force, like a shotgun, was more ideal?

He didn't take too well to Inferno's 'provocations' very well either - for some reason, the twisted joy that exuded from the tormentor had all but vanished, replaced with some indescribable rage. One could only guess at its origin, but the effects were clear. "Shut up! Shut up shut up SHUT UP SHUT UP!" The reaper howled with a bottomless bloodlust. The calculating, sadistic creature that enjoyed nothing more than toying with prey was now wallowing in unbound madness, driven purely by fury. Though his skull had been utterly shattered beyond repair, and there were no visible 'eyes' remaining on the creature, Inferno could feel a resentful glare piercing right into his skeletal body.

"BE QUIET, REVENANT!" he screamed, clenching his scythe so tightly that cracks began to form across his gauntlets. "Do not lecture me of sin, you lesser undead! I'll slaughter every last living human on this accursed planet! I'll send all of them, broken and tattered to Dea-" he paused mid-sentence, seemingly overcome with confusion once more. Why did he want to massacre every last one of them again?

That's right, they wronged him. They betrayed him, they all betrayed him. But how? Somehow, Ashimar couldn't recall. Did they ever? Was he mistaken? Why couldn't he remember? Why couldn't he recall something so important? "It doesn't matter..." the reaper growled to himself. It didn't matter right now. All that mattered right now was getting rid of that annoying fly buzzing about his ear. He had become so enraged that he hadn't even picked up Inferno somehow calling out his name, despite never revealing it.

"Fall, you sorry spirit and die a second time!" Ashimar bellowed, grasping at his chain that he tossed into the sky. As if it were alive, the chain that oddly looked like a long string of linked bones darted toward Inferno, attempting to constrict around his leg - and once it did, Ashimar would tug down at it with frightening force, enough to send a gust of wind pushing downward from the motion alone.

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Inferno
|"Ah...shit."|

Inferno was pulled down into the ground, A powerful shockwave pushed out the eerie mist and made it spread more. The bone of chain was wrapped tightly around his clothed bony leg, making it hard to escape. "Ah...shit." He groaned as he sat up trying to fire at the chain of bones wrapped around his leg.
Inferno could feel his bones crack as the bones began to crush his leg bones, and so he slammed the metal tip of his wing into the bones, in hopes of freeing himself.

Natalie Brenton

Natalie flashed a small grin. "I'm glad we're on the same page. And hey...sometimes you need to punch someone in the jaw for them to understand. She might be hard-headed, but I've got just about everyone beat by leagues and miles if you haven't guessed by now." She reached, giving him a pat on the shoulder. "Oh fine, I'll let her still be able to walk." Arriving at where his sister SHOULD have been she stared ahead blankly, glancing at Darren. "I told you we should have tied her up or something...come on." Leading him out of the church she held up a finger, pausing before taking a deep inhale and speaking. "FUCK!" She glanced over at Darren, nodding. "Didn't feel like having Father Anderson chew me out for cussing in church. Let's go."

Even without SoulFlare or Agas, Nat was plenty capable on her own. She had plenty of experience with going 'undercover' as needed, and sometimes you just had to chase some dumbass down to kick his teeth in yourself. There hadn't been a lot of time to pass, and she couldn't have gotten far. It took her and Darren maybe a few minutes before they found his sisters little alleyway. Nat was not in the mood for this. She had a lot to process, she was getting wet out in the rain, and now she had to deal with some hard headed revived kid. Great. Walking down the alleyway she spoke up, catching sight of her. "Afternoon, love. I take it you're the kind of girl who runs as soon as she wakes up in a bed other than her own, yea?" The joke was such a thinly veiled innuendo, it'd be impossible not to notice the barb there.
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

milk.jpgMilk
"I know everyone. I'm sorry I scared you, Velocity," the girl muttered, nonexistent brows furrowing in concern, "I feel that by being confused, by not being aware of myself, that I am failing people. If I was there for those that love me, then they wouldn't worry. That is what I mean by it."

Elementa looked over the edge of the rooftop down towards the shouting man below with a huge sigh, "I'll handle this, Velocity. Handle the... er... milk girl." She stepped off the side of the building and walked down the wall of it, defying gravity as her feet stuck to the stone facade. She walked all the way down the wall and onto the ground until she was standing in front of the strange man with her arms crossed.

"We're here to keep the peace, not shout out and alarm people. Please keep your voice at a minimum. The white woman up there cannot be seen by non-powered, it seemed. Bringing more attention to her will only cause concern for civilians. What are you doing here? Are you here to help with protection?" she asked, arms still folded, a little annoyed.

Milk, which was what she decided to call herself, for now, was still staring at Velocity, and spoke softly to her, "I want to stay with you. Can you take me with you? You're a good person. I can feel it."

Selene.pngSelene/Serenity
In the quiet of the theatre, it was hard to ignore the little voice in the back of her mind... even if she was trying to. "He doesn't know I like him," she explained, shaking her head, "If he did, he'd probably freeze. Plus he's such a goodie goodie. He's like a total angel compared to me. I don't really have other friends either, though. I'm not super social either. It's harder to keep a secret the more friends you have." She stared at the screen, the firm and mysterious voice worming its way into her head, Do you really think you got enough? Excuse yourself. Go say you have to go to the bathroom before the movie starts. Grab another thing of candy. Or better yet, grab what you can from a free register.

It took her longer than it should have to answer him again, "...ah... I don't know. Usually, I end up sneaking out. Sorry. The quiet is kinda hard with the... voice... I'll be okay once the movie starts. Um... I like to experiment with my powers. I don't really tell people about them, though... I kinda keep them secret... Aside from the ears and tail... obviously." She pulled her tail around into her lap, ears flat. You know he's gonna leave you, don't you? Why not get a head up on him and ditch him first before he can hurt you? He cares now after so long? Who cares about his dumb excuse? He still doesn't have your mother around. Maybe he left her, too. If he couldn't do something as simple as meet you, then doesn't that make him useless?

Stupid voice... Stupid, stupid voice. She wanted it to just shut up. Maybe her dad could help her with the voice?

You're stupid to have such a childish hope. Stand up. Go excuse yourself!

Markus Nexus

"Oh, Me? Noo...No. I'm not here to help because I'm definitely not carrying an M-Four-A-One with Illegal Thirty-Round magazines. Yes! I'm here to help with crowd control, I see everyone here is pretty mad about...something." Nexus says to the redhead as he looks back at the crowd which was growing larger and larger by the minute. "Tapped into Police and Military frequencies." He says as he opens up his visor to reveal his humanly face. "I'll get right to work. You're gonna love this."
He approached the front of the crowd and Instantly booted up a voice impression.
[Booting Voice Sample...Loaded!]
He opened his mouth to speak but he sounded like a russian. "Alright! Everyone lis'en up! Chill out and go drink Vodka! Now! Shoo!" He yelled as he pointed his rifle up into the air and pulled the trigger. The rifle fired into the air.

@Kameron Esters- @ ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles @ Deathkitten Deathkitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back