• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
1604696892455.pngVice
Yeah... this was a weird group for sure... They were kinda cute, though. They felt safe like she could probably trust them, given time. As crazy as they acted, they seemed like good people. James certainly felt like a good person. Sophia was nice, if odd as any eldritch thing was. One could never really trust eldritch beings, but if she had a reason to be trustworthy, then Sophia would be. That was probably the only thing clear cut with her sort. When they had something they wanted, they'd work towards that, often no matter what. Nyarlathotep worked as such, too... it was just harder to follow what he wanted when he wanted it.

Vice stepped forward a little, clearing her throat politely to try not to startle the tentacled woman, "Hi..." She waved awkwardly, "Nice to meet you. I'm Vice... I'm new to your crew, as it were. I'm saying hi to everyone, and I'm making a connecting area between our grimoires as a welcoming gift to all of you. I... um... I like your beach. Goddess Sato seems very fond of you. You two are together, I take it?" They looked super cute. It made her just a tiny bit jealous. She needed a boyfriend. They said James wasn't taken... maybe he would do?

She glanced back at him, thinking about it. Loki probably wouldn't mind... right? Bah. She barely knew James yet. It was a whimsical thought and she knew it. She couldn't just jump at any man she saw. Though, if she did go for him, he'd make for some cute eye candy at the least. A thought she'd have to investigate more later. From the sounds of it, they were similar; no dates to be seen, and their dating lives a mess. Even if they didn't try to go for each other, maybe it'd be nice to go on some dates with each other to practice their skills. She didn't even know if what she thought of as a date was off-putting! Maybe he had something going on too that made him have a hard time getting dates. Her ears twitched and flicked as she looked forward again after that long thought, looking back to Thyris.

What could she offer to her? She liked fish, yes? With a small wave of her hands, she created a bubble of water in front of herself with two colorful green-blue fish inside of it.

"I um... a gift, for you. A breeding pair of a nigh-extinct species of tropical fish. I hope we can be friends."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

addison soleil.pngAddison Soleil
"Well... crap...," she muttered with a small sigh, "Well I really hope no one was hurt. That'll put a damper in sports for a while. Think they had villain insurance? Who am I kidding... they're a stadium, of course they do."

Addison rubbed the back of her neck as she leaned back and settled in. Between watching the news, devouring her food, and eventually the two of them picking a show to watch online, she found herself pretty tired. It was a long, weird day. The news was weird. The sound of the rain on the roof... It didn't take too long for her to totally fall asleep on the couch, curled up with her hand protectively wrapped around Mary's.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

1604704220251.pngDantalion
"It's not... you're... not my pet... I'd hope you'd be my friend, my comrade... That's all, Oriax. I'll... I'll work on getting you a salary of sorts. Of course. As soon as I have any bearing on my situation, I can go and play some betting games and win us more than enough to maintain our livelihoods. I'm just trying to be positive," Dantalion complained as Oriax trashed on her feeble hopes she was trying to construct for them. Her world was torn down. She had nothing. If she didn't have Oriax, she had no one, as well as nothing. He left, and as she cleaned his mess, she cried. Her tears turned to a pale numbness that left her not even realizing how pleased he was to procure her undergarments.

When he returned, she realized with reddened eyes how much folly that was.

The apartment was spotless by that point, not even a hint of the dead man still remaining. Dantalion had commandeered drapery to tie around herself like a dress by the time he returned. She blushed as she looked at the contents of the bags. "This... this is what girls wear now?" she muttered, voice quiet in horror. She took the bags in hand and set them down on the table to go through them more thoroughly. Eventually, she picked out one undergarments that actually looked closer to her size - rude, Oriax - and the thing was far more revealing than she would ever be caught in at home, but... if this was what women wore now... what they wore here on Earth... then she would have to for their sake. She needed to fit in.

She rushed into the bathroom and returned moments later with both pieces on, red across her cheeks and far more attractive than she had any right being, "Is... Is this right, Oriax? I feel ridiculous." Even her modest, small breasts looked primed and ready to burst out of the thing, giving her some semblance of cleavage. She felt so embarrassed. If her father saw her right now, no doubt she'd see him skin Oriax before placing a giant shawl over her!

1604709847154.png
1604709814924.png

LostHaven LostHaven

Thomas and SoulFlare

Thomas gave a dry chuckle, lacking any real humor. "I actually liked the speech. And respectfully Tabby...it's honestly a bit hard to see a bright side in things, from where I stand. But I won't stand here and complain." He glanced in the direction of the crowd which held the O.A kid, coughing into his fist a bit. "Is that a flaming skeleton, in leathers...Isn't that Shield?" Glancing towards Axiom he gave a nod, waving him off. "Careful, Axiom. Don't know if something might jump out at you in this situation."

Soulflare's 'eyes' landed on the once demon lord, studying him for a brief moment. It ultimately didn't matter to her who he was, what he had been, or what affiliation he had. She was an outcast by every group, so she was as impartial as it could come. His soul looked about what one would expect from a war veteran, but nowhere near as bad as it could be. Granted, something she'd still wind up torching if they weren't on the same side at the moment. Ariton was his name but...If he was going with John, whatever. "Right, John. He's not worth killing anyways. I've seen souls worth killing, he'd just barely qualify. You realize he won't ever survive to the facility. They'll kill him as soon as they can. So let me do my job, and just make sure you all don't get blown to pieces by some sort of attack." Making her way to the bound young man she stepped close, the chain sliding off her arm slowly like a serpent, only to start to coil around the young mans throat, hellfire licking at his skin. "Up for a chat, Elijah Abadon? Or do you prefer Caleb Warner?"

Deathkitten Deathkitten Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

James and Sato

James glanced towards Sophia right before she disappeared. "Wait...chisel and fine point tools? I just asked for doors...What is she doing?" Questions he wouldn't get the answers too until too late he feared. Sato gave a small sigh, practically melting into Thyris grip. "I hate it...I hate it so much. Being stuck back in the book..." Tears silently rolled down her cheeks, though she made no effort to resist the affection offered to her. As the mask was slipped up off her face, Thyris was subject to an all too familiar gaze. Eyes, pale and white as paper. Eyes that lacked pupil or iris, blank canvas that could offer no sight to their owner. "You're too nice to me...Thank you." She reached out, grabbing the coconut and sipping the liquid inside. It was refreshing, honestly. She didn't really need to eat or drink, but the thought was sweet nonetheless. As Vice approached Sato quickly reached up, forcing her mask back down out of instinct to hide her eyes.

James slowly made his way forward, offering his own wave towards the woman. "Hey thyris...nice island." Sato dropped her voice gentle, a whisper only Thyris could hear. "She seems...nice enough. She offered me a prayer. Not...that I needed it." James cast a glance towards Vice and her new gift, raising an eyebrow. "Where do you keep all of this!?"
Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Ada and Sean
"This was so much fun!" Ada squealed, pulling Sean along by his hand. She was quick on her feet, so he had to actually put out some effort to try to keep up. She was excited. This whole thing was so much fun, and Sean was so much fun to talk to and be around! Okay maybe she was getting a little ahead of herself, but she already wanted to date him! Like actually date him and not just go on a random singular date. Now, she wasn’t some sort of hussy! But... she did want to kiss him. How did kisses feel? People made them sound fun!! Gaaaah! But she wasn’t supposed to! You weren’t supposed to kiss on the first date!

She pulled him into a Pho place, like one of those really authentic ones that could burn your face off if you asked them too, and got the spiciest thing she could. In fact, she said the magic phrase of, “I bet your stuff isn’t even that hot.” That made even the most bottom barrel american chef swell up with pride and make some abomination of spice. She grinned evil enough to look like a plotting villain as she took the little to-go bag out.

“Can your dad really eat that stuff?” Sean asked, his eyes still glancing down from time to time at their fingers intertwined. Ada’s skin was soft, but well-worked. Like... like a climber’s or like a weight lifter. She took care of her skin, but the pads of her hand, every one of them were tough. Why did she work out so hard? And... why did he find that idea so attractive??

Ada grinned at him, “Absolutely! He loves getting spicy food. Maybe I’ll have you try a bite! Just steal a tiny bite from him, and see your face melt!!”

“Y-yeah, no... that’s ok. I much prefer my pain in the form of sour, not spicy. I think tabasco would melt my face if I had too much, let alone... that. Give me something sour, though? I’d eat that stuff until my tongue bleeds!” Sean chuckled and smiled back at her. As they neared the car, Sean took a bit of initiative and stopped Ada, giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek. He let out a nervous little laugh, “I really enjoyed spending time with you today. So... thank you for giving me a chance.”

Ada full-stop froze like an error screen as blood rose to her cheeks. She gave him a sheepish little smile as she bit her lip, and nodded, “Y-yeah... m-me too...”

She let a tiny laugh bubble up as she turned to face the car and thoughts started to move in her head again. She raised the bag up with one hand and waved with the other, “Got you some San Diego spicy Pho! I even challenged them to make sure they’d make it nice and hot!! I had tons of fun, daddy! Dates are awesome if they’re all like this! Why don’t you ever have any? You should try! I could find you some!”

As Ada continued to babble on and rush forward to her dad, Sean averted his eyes. No doubt he was probably getting a death glare or something from her terrifying dad for kissing her on the cheek. He had seen that! Damn it why did he have to be confident? He didn’t want to look him in the eyes as he slowly walked forward, blushing just as much as Ada was. This... this went well, all things considered. There was a little hiccup, but... Ada was sure to tell him all about it.

“Sean almost got kidnapped!” Aaaand there it was, “He wasn’t joking when he said people were after him! I think though if that’s the normal competence level of people trying, which Sean said it was, then most people trying to get at him kinda suck. You could take them blindfolded and tied up just with a baton in your mouth. Like... not even a challenge. His guards are cool though. They made it look easy. They were so sweet. They apologized for interrupting us!”

Oriax
'Stolen' Apartment | "Wow, you actually wore it..."

Oriax took note of Dantalion's reddened eyes as he watched Dantalion rummage through all the underwear he bought. "I'd assume so, lol. At least they're less revealing than succubi's 'normal' clothing," he replied. He chuckled to himself in amusement as Dantalion went off to try on some of the undergarments, before letting out a small sigh when she was finally out of sight, his grin fading as well. "Is it safe to take her to hell?" he pondered to himself. It had been quite a long time, after all - most would barely even remember the name of The Archdemon of Secrets, let alone his blind daughter. "Or shall I keep her here for the moment?"

To be honest, both options were awful. Hell was an unkind place to those without power, but Earth was a world stranded between Heaven and Hell, unstable with conflict and with the added inconvenience of Angels. That, and it seemed like this city always has some sort of conflict every single day. "Fuck, why does everything have to suck," Oriax grumbled, unconsciously starting to pull on his hair.

Upon hearing Dantalion's footsteps, Oriax looked up only to choke at the sight of the girl wearing nothing but lingerie. "Pfft-" he started cackling to himself, before he started rolling with laughter, tears starting to amass in the corner of his eye. "If your dad saw this, he'd hang me from the ceiling and make me spend a night with his pet scorpion," Oriax laughed as he reached into his jacket, and pulled out a set of less revealing (and cheaper) underwear. "Ok, ok, I'm not going to force you to wear that, even though nobody would know what underwear you're wearing anyway," Oriax said before he sank into a couch whilst wiping a tear from his eye. "Anyways, just rest for now, and if you need books or something, I could take you to the library tomorrow, or something. I can't be assed to leave in this shitty weather again, I don't have a second waterproof jacket."
Deathkitten Deathkitten

Mary Moon

Mary gave a nod in agreement. "Yea...hopefully no one was caught in the explosion. That's awful though...that stadium is going to take forever to rebuild." As the news wound down, Mary put on a sitcom for them both to enjoy, folding her legs up in criss-cross as she sat on the couch. She had managed to help out at the pier, probably passed her test. Everything was okay, all things considered for L.A. Glancing at Addison she couldn't help but grin a bit as she fell asleep, still holding her hand. Definitely, the more well put together of this roommate situation. But...a nap sounded nice. Leaning back as well she closed her eyes, drifting to sleep.
Deathkitten Deathkitten

Casey Kemp

Casey hadn't been doing anything remotely interesting the entire time Ada was on her date. He was playing the five hundredth round of chess against a 'max difficulty' chess bot on his phone. This...was supposed to be hard? Seriously? Why couldn't anyone ever make a challenging chess bot. Glancing out the car window to check to see if they were, he turned off his phone as he saw them, stepping out of the car. Sean had just kissed her on the cheek, which earned him an icy look from the father. If he had any commentary however, he didn't offer it. "Hey hon, glad you had fun. Thanks for picking me something up. Maybe it'll make me sweat for once." The sad truth of the matter for Casey, there was never a 'hot enough' for him. He thrived off spicy food, and nothing was really hot enough anymore. At her question of why he didn't date he cast her a cool glance, the kind that said 'not this subject, please.' "I don't date. I don't need to, I'm fine as is." Once Ada got within range he wrapped her in a hug, giving her a pat on the back. "I'm glad you had fun though. Sorry you kids had that happen. You'll have to tell me about it later Ada. You ready for the ride home?"
Deathkitten Deathkitten

Loki smiled at Emmas words. "oh? how lovely, My other selves have told the others by now. I assume i shall send my main body out" loki gave a bow before sayng, "be careful not to let that power go to your head." Before he dissapeared in a puff of green fire.

shard sighed As he casted grand Dislocation on ruru. Sending her and yami back to the store. Before stabbing his hand. blood flowing out coalescing into an umbrella. "For as little as I leave the castle. I have not forgotten the etiquettes of being on Earth. Let your age not forget even I stood upon the battlefield against Heaven." With a simple snap of his fingers. The demonic aura of his completely disappeared. watching shards act her scowled. "Boy, must you alway resort to blood. To harm oneself simply to use magic. How disgraceful to the Lucrum name." Diadem said as quietly, an umbrella of air formed above Diadem. As they went through shard began thinking before snapping his fingers. " I need to make a phone call anyway. Seiva, please teach the old man a bit about human society while grab my phone." Shard muttered a spell and his cellphone appeared in his hand. He began quickly dialing Jupiter. "pick up the damn phone" he muttered. Jupiter might be able to help look. Besides, shes a decent hero. If she could put out an alert for Chrysalia and tell them not to harm her under any circumstance that would be perfect.

Ruru arrived at the shop..... "just ignore them..... this is bigger then you.........." ruru said to herself as even still in her demon form she took someones order. Seems epherial had been managing the store all alone even while his entire body was bandaged up. Maybe ruru should ask shard to give him a vacation. But for now..... Lets hope la doesn't turn into a warzone

4a29559450eb8fa0a2b2abfc7422a0bd (1).png

Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Ada and Sean
Ada gave a devious little grin to her dad as food changed hands, “Aaaactually, daddy... I was thinking we could do something a little more fun before we head home. After you have a chance to eeeeeat...”

She looked back at Sean, who rightly, looked at her with concern in his eyes. Ada grinned wider, “I was thinking maybe you could show Sean a thing or two about self defense?~ Obviously it’s topical given the kidnapping attempts. I think it’d be really fun to watch.”

Sean made a tiny groan of concern, “Ada... I feel like you just want to watch me get my ass handed to me... Ah... um... I guess it’s ok. I don’t want to waste your time though...” He looked to Casey sheepishly, his fingers combing through his hair, “I’m a terrible student.”

Ada bounded past her dad to hop up on the trunk of the car, where she sat down and waved her legs, clearly excited, “If you’re a terrible student then it’ll be way more entertaining to watch! But no, seriously. Dad’s a great teacher, even if I’m biased. I want you to know at least some basic stuff for self defense. If you run into trouble while away from your guards, it’ll make my life way easier if I don’t have to worry as much about you. So! What do you say, dad?”

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

~Enzo~
Police Station

1604887125829.png He flinched as Marshall used his real name. What the fuck? When had he learned that? Can he read my mind? Glaring at the detective as the man talked for the sake of talking, he figured no, the guy can't read his mind otherwise he would've already known a lot more than Enzo was comfortable with. Then how? Was it the guy's ability? Some truth finding bullshit ability that let him know things? Definitely wouldn't be the weirdest thing he'd seen today. Glancing at the creature disguised as a child wandering around, he wondered if maybe it was that thing that gave the detective info.

The scowl on his face froze as the first musical tones of a very familiar voice drifted through the air. Oh fuck no. For the first time ever, Abigail's voice was the furthest thing from comforting. Trying his best to tilt his face away from her, he immediately dropped the minor illusion. He didn't want her thinking things about him. This is bad. The shame of being caught using his powers irritated him. Why should he be ashamed? He was just hiding his face!

Abigail wouldn't think differently of him for that, right?

Uncomfortable didn't even begin to describe what he was feeling right now. There was too much rage mixed with humiliation and other soft feelings for him to think straight. What the hell was he holding back for? Why didn't I just kill the detective back at the hotel? He could've covered it up, get out of the country, lay low for a while. It would've been easy. But no, now the situation has turned into a giant cluster fuck and even Abigail was involved.

Abigail. Ultimately, she was the source of it all, wasn't she? His attitude and mannerisms were changing, and not in a good way. She was making him vulnerable. Shouldn't he have killed her too? No! Enzo sunk his head into his hands and0 groaned. This was bad, really bad. But it was too late. He was already under Abigail's influence, and he doubted that even killing her would release him from her hold at this point. I'm such a fucking idiot.

((Interacting with Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Muse and ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Marshall))

1604965362457.pngDantalion
Dantalion pouted and caught the underwear he offered in turn, rushing off to go change. She nabbed a button-up shirt from the dead man's closet that looked more like a dress on her and looped a belt around her waist to fit it to her more snugly. This was all she was going to wear, save for the undergarments, of course. She walked back out, still barefoot, of course, and sat down beside Oriax with a sigh.

"I still feel like this is all too revealing still. I'm not some succubi," she grumbled, staring forward, examining from a distance the box that was apparently called a television. A strange sort of technological marvel.

"I'm a fish out of the water, it seems. I'll have so much to learn. We need to devise some way of contacting my father. Perhaps if I make some deals..." she trailed off, eyes closed with a finger resting against her lips in thought. After a moment, she spoke again, "Oriax, it seems we will be sleeping together. There is only one bed in this abode. It will be strange, I'm sure, but I will make efforts to remain on one side of the bed so as to not disturb you."

LostHaven LostHaven

Oriax
'Stolen' Apartment | "Do you even want to get married-?"

"Oriax, it seems we will be sleeping together. -"

"DAFAQ-" Oriax choked on his own saliva. Dantalion wasn't even able to finish her sentence when the demon next to her dropped to the floor, coughing violently as he clutched his stomach. "U WOT-" He exclaimed, beginning to suffocate with his laughter and uncontrollable coughing. "Oh my god, Dantalian, you're meant to say that to the guy you marry, not some creepy old man," he said, cackling. "Don't worry about it, I'll probably be out for the majority of the night. The city is actually much livelier after dusk."

Crawling back to his feet, Oriax dusted his jacket before he paused, pondering for a short moment. "That being said, it probably isn't safe to leave a cute, frail little girl all alone in an apartment, this world is infested with scoundrels. The authorities here really go cheap on the pest control." Finally ceasing his sporadic fits of laughter, Oriax dropped right back to the sofa next to Dantalion, grabbed the 'remote control' for the magic glow-box, and started to rapidly press the button that made the pictures on it change.

"Making 'deals' is good and all, but do you have anything to offer in exchange? Power? Money? I suppose you could attempt to deal in information, though I don't know how valuable that is compared to its price in hell. I don't trust humans to keep their end of their bargains, though."

Deathkitten Deathkitten

seiva face.jpgA Gaggle of Demons
Seiva chuckled as she looked at their mess of a group. They looked like a gaggle of supermodels or something. Even not being demons, they were still garnering a ton of looks from the few people out and about in such a storm. Her lips curled into a little smirk and she hooked her arm into Diadem's, "Now now, don't be so rude. You're going to give Shard whiplash when he sees how you are around your beloved." She smiled at him, voice going soft and actually gentle towards Diadem, "Ah... I wonder if you're going to cry when you see her."

Jupiter picked up on the first ring, tucking the phone into her shoulder as she spoke, "Yo. What's up?"

It would not take long for Melita to pick up the "scent" as it were. The lines connecting two soulmates were clear as day when they were in the same world, but it was still a little off, like they were from two different points in time.

Seiva piped up again as they walked, “So Diadem... what do you wanna do first with her back?”

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Melita
The lucrums bickered back and forth so much, it was so strange. Was this routine with his bloodline, or did they just not get along? Whatever it was, it really wasn't her concern. Wandering through the streets, she outright ignored looks they garnered. Much like how she outright ignored the fact her hair was soaked and her dress was now soaked as well. And though it didn't show anything, she was still soaked to the bone no doubt...and yet she still looked pretty decent by human standards. She paused for a moment as if considering something important. Then, without warning she widened her stride a bit, grabbing Diadem's arm and starting to tug him along in the correct direction. "This way, if you would. I suspect I have a general direction we can go."
Erise.png

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Deathkitten Deathkitten

A Mess, at the Precinct
Sylvia and Dunnie
Sylvia chuckled as Dunnie followed her like a lost duckling the instant they were inside and around other people. She seemed so much more at ease around Adam, though she could certainly understand why. The... mess that was brought in, a kid on someone's shoulder, a villain of some sort, was one reason to be tense and shy. She sighed a little and smiled down at the kid. That wasn't their problem right now. Someone else would book them. Sylvia pulled up another chair and sat down beside Dunnie, speaking softly to her, "Hey hun. I'm gonna get a little work done. How about I show you some things while I do that? I can show you how 'normal' people work a little. Maybe it'll make it easier for you to fit in. Once you get to meet M&M though, you'll love her. You'll have someone around your age to play with. I'll try not to be incredibly boring until they. Mmk?"

Dunnie nodded, though her focus was on the woman that had brought someone in. They looked unwell on her shoulder. Didn't people usually go to a hospital when they were unwell? She still had a lot to understand, it seemed!

Muse
Muse could see how uncomfortable and embarrassed Enzo was. She moved behind him and sank her fingers into his hair, lightly petting his scalp as she spoke softly to him, “It’ll be alright. Even if you did do something wrong, I’m not gonna abandon you. I promise. I feel something special about you... and I’ve decided to stick by your side and be there for you. It seems you could really use someone in your corner right about now, after all. We’ll get you that lawyer and see where things go. Even if this goes poorly, I’m still not gonna abandon you. You deserve better than that.”

Any human deserved to have someone stand by their side. They deserved to have someone there for them at a dark hour like this. She had the feeling Enzo had done it. That he had stolen. He... right now he probably wasn’t a good person... but she felt like he could be.

“You have really cool powers, huh?” She whispered softly to him, giggling. She didn’t want to interrupt any officers’ work, so she kept her voice extra quiet, “Illusions like that seem really cool. I couldn’t see through it at all! After this is all over with you should totally show me some more.”

An Officer
A man at the front desk was the one to answer to the hero bringing someone in. He scrunched his nose at the look of the kid and gave a heaving sigh, “Go ahead and place her in a holding cell. I need to call a juvenile representative and a medic over to take a look at her. Geez though, rough her up enough? She looks like a fuckin’ raccoon dragged through a packet of cocaine got beaten with a bulldozer.” The man heaved another sigh and motioned her on, clearly not in any mood to ask her questions about what the hell was going on with that. He picked up the phone and started flipping through a nearby notebook to find the number he needed to call.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Kyrenka Kyrenka

Dantalion
Dantalion pursed her lips at Oriax laughing until he was blue in the face, arms folded loosely in defiance, “I hardly mean to do such naughty and terrible things, you lecherous mess! I swear. How do you expect to ever have a woman in a serious manner how you are? Your family name is going to dry up at this rate with no heirs in sight.”

She huffed and pouted, relaxing into the couch. He really hadn’t changed much at all. As aloof as ever.

“Information sells well anywhere. The biggest hurdle is simply marketing it,” she explained, leaning into Oriax as she watched the television with marked curiosity, “Humans will keep deals when deals are made with punishments added onto them. I can always slip amongst local gangs with whispers of their rivals. Clans fight all the time. I imagine they’d pay well for such drivel. And what of you? Any plans or ideas?”

LostHaven LostHaven

Oriax
'Stolen' Apartment | "Not that I have any brains to come up with any bright ideas."

"Bleh."

An indiscernible noise escaped Oriax's lips at Dantalion's mention of his 'family name' turning extinct. "Kid, my family is me, I and myself only. You noble Demons can fret over lineage and shit yourselves, I could not care less," he replied nonchalantly. "Besides, entering a shitty, lifelong contract with some woman who you'll grow tired of sounds really tiresome, and if you're anything to go by, raising a child must be an absolute pain in the ass," he added with a smirk.

He leaned back further into the sofa in response to Dantalion's queries, letting out a loud and excruciatingly long groan. "Oh, come on now. Me? Ideas? Don'tcha know? There's like, literally only three things I have enough brain cells to do," he said, raising three fingers in the air. "Kill, steal, and murder," he listed before lowering his hand. "Assassins are actually quite simple-minded. Rather braindead, actually. We get a job, then we execute our directive, nothing more to it. Go figure out some brilliant scheme yourself, and I follow it, same deal as always. Let's just hope you're about as much as a scheming piece of shit as your shitty dad, yeah?"
Deathkitten Deathkitten

image5 (2).jpg
Aia
Interaction: Kyrenka Kyrenka Deathkitten Deathkitten

Aia let out a little yip as her mother pulled her off the strange tasting girl and into her lap, Feeling the gentle sensation of Mia's own tongue on her cheek only made Aia more curious as her arms still reached for the weird girl as well as her tongue for a few moments more before she grew content to curl up in her mothers lap Her tongue still reaching out and the tip of her tongue managing to still reach Mia's cheek she continued to lick at her more excitedly. For a moment Aia thought she had done something wrong but her Mothers cuddling and petting quickly made those thoughts wrong so Aia smiled. While she wasn't on the other girl anymore Aia's tail had wrapped around her waist and left wrist. Holding onto her curiously as Aia let the girl pet her smooth skin. Her tongue still eventually stopped licking Mia, sliding back till it only poked out of her lips a few inches in curiosity as she took in info till the girl spoke to her mom. Aia's eyes went to Mia as she stood up presumably to get out of the booth but she was blocked by Aia and her mom. In an instant a thought came to her mind and made Aia smile before she acted. Her tail squeezed down just a little tighter around Mia's waist to secure her hold before it slowly and carefully lifted the girl into the air. Being careful not to hit anyone with Mia Aia lifted the woman up out of the booth and over Anne before setting her back on her feet outside of the booth. Presumably where Mia now wanted to be, Her smile big and clearly wanting praise for helping Aia looked to Mia with a big smile before up to her mom with big happy eyes. Wanting to know if she did good in helping or not.

Last edited:
189D314E-7E60-42F9-894F-8DE40D84B551.jpeg
Samantha
Interaction: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

Thankfully her little trick worked to distract the strange woman. As Quasar and Samantha slipped through the doors she held hopes that it would be the end of it and they would find the boy right away. Though her hopes where quickly crushed as she turned from the door to find a quaint little town, a presumed halfway zone/safe point in the dungeon. If that wasn't already disheartening they where quickly surrounded by people, Actual civilians that where also stuck in the game. Samantha let out a quiet sigh as they approached and Quasar addressed the group, informing them of where they where and what the situation was. Figuring Quasar could deal with this for now Samantha turned her attention to the town. Looking for where they will be heading next. Probably another door on the other side of the town? hopefully it would be obvious where the two needed to go so they could get this over with. "This just keep getting worse and worse doesn't it." Samantha couldn't help but mumble as she pinched the bridge of her nose in thought of how much longer they would have to go before finding the boy.​

240-2406355_kanna-kamui-kobayashi-san-chi-no-maid-dragon.png
Visvian
Interaction: Kyrenka Kyrenka LostHaven LostHaven ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Visvian listened to the woman as Raum came back, having finished her waffle she had brought over. Her head tilting to the right a little in curiosity before her look grew more puzzled. "I don't understand this." She mumbled in defeat before pouting as her tummy grumbled to her a little more, demanding more food as she brought her hands to her tummy before looking back to Raum with her blank stare. "I'm still hungry. Don't be mean bird man." She said to him bluntly before turning around on her left heel and starting back for there table. Having made a few steps she stopped and turned around to wave bye to the pretty lady and her blonde friend before she continued her course to the table. Climbing back into the booth Visvian went back to work gorging her self with food seemingly to no end all while watching Raum with a stare that demanded he be nice.​

31d6ef6d50e2abc2efc91117982f0bc2.jpg
Yami
Interaction: Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Yami was joyed to be picked up by Ruru again. Snuggling into her to hold on as they where transported back to the Bakery. Slowly Yami turned in Ruru's arms to look around before smiling up to Ruru. Her smile though quickly disappeared as she could see the stress Reaching up she grabbed Ruru's cheeks and hugged her face to try and cheer the woman up. Hoping it worked as she was set down so Ruru could get to work. It left Yami free to do what she wanted. Watching Ruru get to work she figured it would have been best to not bother her right now so her attention turned to Ephiral. An Idea slipped into her mind as she waddled over and behind the counter. Coming up to the mans side Yami hesitated before she slowly reached out and grabbed the mans pant leg with her two right arms. Gently tugging on the cloth to get his attention so she could ask for some food from the man.​

Casey Kemp

Opening up the food Ada had bought him and the chopsticks, snapping them in two. Taking a bite of the hot meal he swallowed it down, glancing at it with mild annoyance. "It's not bad, but I swear nothing has real heat anymore for me. It's a little spicy, but it could definitely have more kick." Glancing towards Ada he raised his eyebrow, as skeptical as one could get. "Let me get this straight. You want me to beat up your date, and call it self defense training?" He took another bite of the pho, chewing it thoughtfully. "I can show him a thing or two, but I'm not going to pull punches. As for wasting my time, my schedule is clear today. Let me finish my meal." It took only a couple minutes for him to finish the pho, dabbing his mouth clean with a napkin. There was a pleasant tingling sensation left over like with all hot food, but alas, not really 'hot'. "I'm taking suggestions on where you want this training session hosted."
5d9f509160e302f51f33865e1c6b04a6.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Detective Marshall

Adam gave a small shrug at Kali's comment about him not liking her, focusing on filling out what he could in regards to Enzo. "I'm entitled to an opinion Kali. Whether I like you or not, doesn't mean I don't work in the same field as you." Looking over his shoulder at Kali he gave her an otherwise blank and bored look, then back to his computer. "Did you know his name translates to dirty liar, or somewhere in that ballpark? I'm not sure, last time I took french was in highschool. His parents had a shitty sense of humor I guess. He's asked for a lawyer, so I legally can't question him anymore. So he and I will just be spending the evening staring at each other. Maybe play uno. Enzo, you know uno?" He paused, glancing at the screen and then back to Enzo, then back to his screen.

Muse was a bit too positive for his taste in regards to Enzo. Then again, if she was working for Kali, she either saw too much good in people, or was just gullible. He liked to give people the benefit of the doubt...but when he learned as much as he did, it was a bit hard sometimes. "Alright. Report's filed." Reaching out he tapped the cthulhu bobblehead, letting it bounce around again. Reaching down to the bottom desk drawer he pulled it open, revealing a collection of board and card games. "Pick something if you want. We're going to be here a while, Enzo." Why did he have so many games in his desk? Because sometimes they couldn't get a babysitter for M&M, and a lot of the time he didn't want her around Nyar...so he entertained her at the office when he could.
image0.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Kyrenka Kyrenka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back