• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
James and Sato

As james lay splayed out on the floor with a sword to his throat, he could only hold his hands up above his head in an obvious display of 'I surrender', the panicked goddess atop him keeping her 'gaze' on Vice. Something about seeing her pay her respects and go through a routine no one had done in thousands of years instilled a sense of peace and calm over her, if only a bit. Hearing her natural language being spoke was enough for her to slowly raise her blade off James's throat, though her knee still dug into his chest. "Watashi wa... Sore o itadakereba saiwaidesu. O kigaru ni oinori kudasai. Watashi no tekii o yurushitekudasai."
(Rough Translation: I...would appreciate that. Feel free to pray. Forgive my hostilities.)

James would have said something to reassure her, but given the fact he wasn't sure he was allowed to talk yet he could only give a small nod towards her, only to find her knee digging a bit deeper into his chest...good ol sato.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

1603479761680.pngVice
Vice came out of her bow and focused on the shrine again. This poor woman... For some reason, this made her feel worse than Pydir... At least Pydir did something bad to cause her imprisonment. This, though... this just felt like cruelty. When got in front of the main shrine, once again, she didn't stand in the middle for the same reason she didn't stand in the middle of the sando. Vice removed her shoes and set them to the side. Then, she bowed once again in front of the shrine. She rang the bell at the shrine. It was how you informed the gods that you've come to visit... though Sato obviously already knew she was there. This was so weird. Vice, or more accurately, Chutes, was actually from Japan, to begin with. She hadn't visited a shrine in so long. This felt nostalgic.

A little wisp of her magic, and at the saisenbako, the box for offerings, however broken it may be, she produced and subsequently offered a decent bit of yen, 10,000, which would be around $100 of US money. This felt so formal... gods, she missed Japan right now. At the shrine, she first bowed twice, bending all the way until her back was flat and her hips made a 90-degree angle. Then, she clapped twice, and when she clapped, she made sure that her palms met, but that her right hand was a little below her left. Then she brought her hands together and lowered them for the prayer itself.

Her voice was quiet, barely a whisper, and despite Vice's power, she meant every word of it and clearly truly believed in or even worshiped Shinto gods. In this case, that included Sato. Japanese gods, or anyone with a divine spark, really, meant a lot to Vice and Chutes. No matter how powerful she was, she would always bow in respect before a kind deity, "Kon'nichiwa. Watashinonamaeha baisudesu. Watashi wa toshokan-indeari, gurimoadeari, genjitsu no manipyurētādesu... Watashi no hon wa genzai jēmuzu no te ni watatte irunode, watashi wa ima soko ni sunde iru to omoimasu. Watashi wa anata no jinja de inoru dekiru yō ni suru tame ni arigatōgozaimashita. Watashi wa kenkyo ni ai o komete tasuke o onegaishimasu. Karera wa watashi o shitte morau toki, hitobito wa watashi o osorete imasu. Karera wa watashi no chikara o osorete imasu, aruiwa motto warui koto ni, karera wa jibun-tachi no rieki no tame ni watashi no chikara o nozonde imasu. Watashi wa watashi ga daredearu ka no tame ni watashi o aishi, kongo sū-nenkan karera to kōun o motarasu bōifurendo matawa gārufurendo ga hoshīdesu. Arigatō, megami Satō."

She bowed deeply once more before turning to face Sato, "I hope we can be friends, too."

(( ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Rough translation: Hello. My name is Vice. I am a librarian, a grimoire, and a reality manipulator... My book is now in James's hands, so I guess that's where I live right now. Thank you so much for allowing me to pray at your shrine. I humbly ask you for help with love. People are afraid of me when they get to know me. They are afraid of my power, or worse, they want my power for their own gain. I want a boyfriend or girlfriend that loves me for who I am and good fortune with them in years to come. Thank you, goddess Sato.))

James and Sato

The prayer seemed to have a direct effect, though not one should expect of a goddess receiving a prayer. Instead of swelling with pride, a choked noise could be heard and she winced as if she had been struck. "Sato...are you okay-" He was silenced as she lifted her knee up only to drive it into his chest before standing up, causing a dry wheeze to escape him before he finally sat upright. "I'm fine...I'm always fine, James." Sheathing her blade at her hip she 'stared' at vice, as if trying to weigh what she should say. "...Find someone like this idiot here. That's your best bet in your request. They exist....I hope we can get along on good terms as well. Now would you kindly explain why you're both here?"

James slowly stood upright, rubbing the tender spot on his chest. "Vice pulled me into her grimoire...and we've been visiting the others. Sophia got us here this time." She was silent for a bit before a soft giggle escaped her, and for some reason that filled him with more dread than the sword that had been at his throat moments before. "Your still in one piece, and your clothes aren't in tatters. Putting off Hignar, are we?" "I don't wanna talk about it."

Sato straightened up a bit, taking a deep breath and slowly relaxing. "I'd hoped no one would ever see my shrine...not again, not while it's like this. Vice...what you've done today. Is one of the kindest things an individual has ever done for me. Not...not that I need it. I can survive without them. Speaking of..." Spinning around she delivered a backhand to James, causing him to stumble back a step. "I told you not to pray to me, j-jackass! Heavens, I don't need your kindness or pity!"

Deathkitten Deathkitten

189D314E-7E60-42F9-894F-8DE40D84B551.jpeg
Samantha
Interaction: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

Samantha scrambled to her feet when Quasar bashed the girl off of her. Taking a stance with her staff pointed at the demon girl. Listening to Quasars words Samantha nodded to her. “Alright. Lead the way.” She said to Quasar without taking her eyes off of the monster girl. It was...... strange to say the least. Almost obvious this girl wasn’t from the game really. Every other mob Quasar and Samantha had taken out never once bled. So why was this girl?

Her thoughts continued to ponder heavily on it as she stared and listened to the demon girl while staying behind quasar. “Food..... food.” She mumbled to herself before she got a small idea. A few mobs they had killed back in the fields had dropped meat after they had gotten rid of them. Quickly opening her own inventory Samantha found one of the few meats she had collected and selected it. In an instant the pice of raw meat, very video game esqe in nature materialized in Into her free hand. Glancing down to the meet before back to the girl she figured it was worth a shot and tossed the meat past them and the girl twirls where samantha and Quasar had came from. Hopefully that was possibly what the girl was after and they could get passed without her attacking again.
298A9DB2-850A-49E8-9754-8C55EFD5CE15.jpeg

Diadem turned to his disciple and thought. "VEry well Emma." Emma was one of his most trustworthy disciples. She was young but knowledgeable and sane. As he held his hand out. blood slowly formed from his wrist and coalesced into a beautiful crimson sphere, brimming with power. It was like shards blood crystal technique, yet there was a certain refined beauty to the sphere, glimmering from the light. Gently he placed the sphere in Emmas hands, power flowing into her. Turning to the hound and group, he nodded "Let us be off. Loki, be sure to inform the castle Emma is charge while I am gone." he instructed to which loki bowed. "do hurry master, it would be a shame to arrive too late and find her dead." as he said that with a smile. Diadem slowly closed his hand into a fist. Lokis head exploding into a fountain of blood falling to the ground. "have you taken your anger medication?" another loki asked walking in.

Ruru lifted yami up. "Uhhh can i teleport back to the shop? no offense, but i dont think I should be taking yami with us on a journey that most likely involves demons and OA" she petted yami some in an attempt to calm her down. "besides. Someone should probably be at the shop."

Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

4AF27A1D-3386-4180-B361-A5F9D94AB198.jpeg
Yami:
Interaction: Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

while the adults had conversed and argued Yami had taken the chance to skip from the teleporting woman’s arms. Falling onto her but with a little cute umph Yami looked around curiously at the massive building they sat in. She could tell that it wasn’t ordinary, the magic that flowed through the walls to intense to be made of anything able to be a building. Looking over to everyone else her curiosity was quickly replaced with a big happy smile as her eyes set on Ruru once more. Quickly she got to her feet, making her way down the steps before she quickly walked her way over to Ruru’s side and sat down next to her leg. With one hand she gently grabbed onto Ruru’s stocking of her left leg to make sure she wasn’t left behind and with her other hands she focused on the mirror like red floor. Staring into it and trying to grab and poke at the floor in curiosity of what it was. Her attention stayed on it until Ruru picked her up. Looking up to Ruru she smiled excitedly and nuzzled into her holders chest. Clinging to her and babbling randomly to Ruru.​

Last edited:
1603582248257.pngVice
Vice looked a little embarrassed, "I... I don't think James is my type, to be honest. Besides, isn't he taken? Though I suppose you did say like him, not him himself... Anyway, I'm making a common area between our grimoires. I'm... not much of a fighter or the sort, so it's the least I can really offer to my new temporary family. Plus... seeing this... maybe it'd be nice for you to come over from time to time and relax... My grimoire is a library. You're always welcome as long as you respect the books."

"Kindness is not something you need, but something you deserve, Goddess Sato," Vice said, as though it were something as obvious as breathing, "Even broken down your shrine is beautiful, because you are beautiful yourself. Other gods and goddesses would be envious of you."

As she moved to slap James, Vice appeared in the way, taking the slap instead, "I... am sorry, goddess. I cannot allow abuse or violence to come to James... Aggressive hugs are one thing, but a slap is an outright attack." For the blade before... well... she wasn't actually cutting him, and as for the knee to the chest, that wasn't really an attack, at least she didn't consider it such. "Let's not fight, though. He only prays because he cares for you. Please allow him to show you that respect. You deserve it and more."

She went silent, before brining her hands up with a mop bucket and brush, "Um... can I... can I start cleaning...?"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

~Anne and Dietrich~
Diner

1603674959260.png
Anne flushed with embarrassment as Aia sniffed and licked their new guest. "Aia, don't do that!" With a gentle but firm grip, she pulled the alien back onto her lap. "I am so sorry, she's uh, mentally handicapped..." She honestly should've seen this coming. The scientist herself didn't mind it since it was how Aia 'saw' the world. Animals needed to smell things to help identify them and Aia seemed to be similar, so Anne never discouraged it. Next lesson, personal space and etiquette. Smelling people was weird but generally OK, licking people though? Absolutely not. She hated the thought of teaching Aia to go against her natural instincts, but if she wanted to blend in with humans she'd have to learn what was appropriate and what wasn't.

Holding out her napkin for the other young woman to take, she apologized again. Fuck I hope this doesn't get back to someone I know. Morgan had mentioned something about AI and VI; she didn't know what VI was but AI was very familiar. This Mia person was probably involved in the field, maybe even robotics' next prodigy; it would explain why the name sounded familiar. And just my luck she'll probably run into one of my professors or colleagues at a conference and tell them all about this. If she wasn't Aia's sole caretaker, she would've gotten up and walked into incoming traffic.

Remembering to pet Aia so that the alien knew that Anne wasn't mad at her, the scientist sighed. Raising kids is tough. Aia was definitely going to be an only child, Anne was not going through this again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1603674974557.png "Hah..." It was a rare noise of disbelief as he watched the demon smile and wave at him. Cocky bastard. He bit his lip. The pain brought him back for a bit as he shifted his gaze to Morgan. Sometimes it bothered him to see how...unconcerned she was about demons. It made sense, she relied on reason and rarely, if ever, acted based on her emotions. Somehow, she managed to lock her personal feelings into a box so tightly that they never showed on her face.

Dietrich wasn't like that. Sure, he could put up as good of a façade as the next person, but it seemed to all slip away when those things were near. Eyes lingering on the demon and its friend long enough to note that the other creature also wasn't human, he reluctantly turned away from the scene. It was like ignoring an itch though. The more he tried to convince himself that he wasn't itchy, the stronger the urge to satisfy it became.

Once again, he took in the women around him. They were openly ignorant to the things around them, surely they wouldn't be observing him too closely as well, right? Cautiously, as if expecting to be burnt, he reached over to grab Morgan's hand. It was shameful, needing to be supported by a child, but he needed that contact to help keep himself in line. Otherwise, he might do something they'd both regret. Besides, he could always find the bastard again. Morgan on the other hand might never meet these women ever again. He couldn't take this moment away from her.

((Interacting with Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving 's Aia and Visvian, LostHaven LostHaven 's Raum, Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Mia, ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Morgan))

addison soleil.pngAddison Soleil
"Yeah, a bit of an older name. Sounds more like a grandma than some young person," Addison said, chuckling, "Of course you'd love a speedster! Heh. I heard she's short, too! You just have a girl boner for her, don't you?" She grinned, "Well you two have fun being in lesbians together. I’m on a roll today! Anyway, I’m done with teasing you now. Jokes aside, I think my favorites would be some of the Keaton members. I'm fascinated by their oracle abilities. It’s hard to pick an actual favorite, though. Nation’s favorite, Elementa, isn’t a bad choice either.”

Her focus turned to the tv once it was flipped on, listening to what was apparently the news report of the rubble that became of the stadium. Crazy. There was also something military going on near the crater, presumed to be OA-related. But... wow. The stadium was totally destroyed?

“No more football, I guess! That’s nuts. How bad does it look, Mary? Is it like... leveled or what?” She asked as she brought her legs up and got comfy on the couch. They hadn’t caught the perpetrators yet. Though with something that big, maybe it was a bomb or something? If it was a bomb, they might never find who did it... She frowned at the thought, then shortly afterward gave a little sigh of relief to learn that no one was injured. There had been no one there today, it was closed. Good. If that had happened with people in it... she couldn’t even think of it! It’d be too awful to imagine.

“Well, I wonder if your favorite is gonna show up to the scene,” she muttered softly, nudging her friend, “If the people that did it aren’t too far off, then maybe a speedster can catch them.

tabby.pngTabby
Tabby gave a tired sigh, not in the mood for his cheery attitude, “Just a note, any joke about the crater, even a lighthearted one, tends to upset people here in LA. Doesn’t bother me too much, and it’s fine, just... for future reference.”

All that said, Axiom’s enthusiasm about the knights brought a smile to her face, “Heh... I can’t say I expected that, no. I’m not super familiar with religious-sector heroes, so I don’t even recognize the ghost horse Templar guy. He had such an intense feel to him though, don’t you think? Like the sort of all business no play sort of feel. He’d fit in swimmingly with my CO.”

Meanwhile in the emergency vehicle, a few calls were made, which led to the church liaison calling SoulFlare.

“SoulFlare? If you’re up for it we have someone we’d like you to interrogate. They’re an OA member that’s been captured. If you’d like to take this on then please be quick. We don’t know what they’ll try to do once they know he’s in custody.”

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

lydia-qx-qq-20160913123617.jpgAXIOM

"Right, right...! My apologize..." Axiom mentally cursed himself. He knew the crater and the O.A. attack was very much fresh in everyone's minds and here he was making light of a mass grave of thousands of dead innocents and even criminals alike. It never failed that every now and then, he'd make jest about a tragic event like it were nothing. He didn't mean to but it always just happened. But he soon put aside his mental berating of himself and focused on the knights "Well then, you might aswell be refering to everyone's CO." Axiom jests "Not that I'd blame them for their hardness. OA has been top priority for years now and everyone's been pushing to hound them down as soon as they can, however they can. That day brought alot pain...It brought out alot of terible things in everyone. Anger, Hatred, Sorrow...And it's understandable that everyone wants justice for it...But enough of my moment of melancholy! I wonder how that knight is doing down in there. He hasn't come up yet. You suppose he's still fighting that other knight guarding the tunnel?"
Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

James and Sato

At the comment of 'isn't he taken', both Sato and James snapped their attention to look at each other. James opened his mouth as if to say something, though it was quickly silenced by a giggle fit from Sato, something genuine and easy, like the gentle tingling chime of bells blown by the breeze. "Taken? James? Taken?" She put a hand to her mouth to quiet herself as she devolved into a fit of giggles, James heaving a sigh. "I'm not taken, I'm still single, I've never had a relationship. What gave you the idea I was in a relationship?" As soon as Vice tried to layer on more compliments, Sato's laughter stopped with a low sigh, straightening up. "...I appreciate your kind words, but I don't need them. I'm...fine without them." For Sato, in her shrine, any compliment would fall on deaf ears. Because here, every nice word was only a lie to her, because who could truly find this shrine beautiful?

Vice blocking the slap seemed to bother James more than it did Sato, who was now too lost in her head to think about the fact she hadn't hit James that time. "Wait-what!? Vice, don't take punches for me, that's not fair to you! I'm used to this at this point, it doesn't bother me. But you shouldn't be getting hit, that's not fair to you!...Also it probably won't dissuade her...Hey...Sato?"

The Goddess seemed to be 'inspecting' the ground, even though James knew that she really wasn't. "Even if I tell the idiot not to pray, he'll do it anyway. I don't...need...I don't need anyone's charity!... Try to clean up if you want, it won't work. Nothing works here. You'll just waste your time ultimately."

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Mary Moon

She gave a slight laugh at the comment about the other girl's name. "Yea, a little bit. And yea, call me biased but I like a speedster! Short or otherwise!" She reached out, giving Addison a gentle shove, though not one with enough force to really push her over or anything. "I do not! I can't just be a fan?" The thought of being sexually attracted to her alter ego...it was sort of a skin crawly thought that she didn't even want to consider. "Not gonna lie, the Keaton's sorta creep me out. Not sure why, they just do. Elementa is cool and all but like...I feel like saying your a fan of elemental is saying you're a fan of music. Yea, everyone is, you know?"

Paying attention to the T.V she let out a soft gasp, followed by a very Irish 'Shite'. "The stadium is completely gone it looks like. Leveled is flattery, it just...isn't. But I don't think it's O.A related, they're stuck in the crater apparently. And bombing the stadium doesn't really fit their M.O, I guess. The crater had built up too it, they got personally involved at first. They want to be known for what they do, I think." She gave a soft laugh at the nudging of her friend. Yea...if only Velocity could show up. It sucked seeing this stuff on the TV, and not being able to run off to do something about it. But she refused to dip again on Addison.

1603757962182.pngCastle Ruins
After Samantha distracted the strange, crazed vampire with a hunk of raw meat, that was more than enough for them to scoot their way over to the door and through it. The door closed after them and before them was a small village of sorts. It had few NPCs manning stalls, but more than that what stood out was the cluster of civilians that were huddled together in fear. There were no enemies here, nothing of the sort, and it was a peaceful reprieve from the dungeon thus far. Most of the civilians notice them the instant they walked in.

"Are you guys heroes?!" one man shouted, jogging up with hope plastered on his face, "You guys must know what's going on! We just were in the park! I was walking my dog, even though it's raining he needs to go out, of course, and then all of a sudden... THIS!"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Thomas and Deus Vult (And a lil soulflare)

Thomas seemed to wince a bit about the joke of the crater though he offered no comment, sort of just gazing off in the distance towards the spectral knights. "I don't really want to talk about CO's." Whatever these two got, at least they got treated as humans. Thomas was just...a very fancy attack dog. "You know...that knight strikes me as the kind of guy who's not going to have an issue, Axiom. I feel like he sleeps in that armor if anything." Thomas offered some dry humor, but not much other than that. After a few moments, a single knight walked out of the tunnels, the knights at either side gave a salute before disappearing into the ether. Mounting his spectral steed the knight charged down the hill, causing Thomas to take a few reflexive steps back.

The horse came to a halt just short of the trio, the knight staring down at the three. "Your paladin is disposed of, and in death reached a state of peace and redemption. I wish you luck with your missions, may God smile upon you. Have you need of me for anything else?"

The radio crackled to life after a moment, Soulflare responding. "Gladly. Where are you, or where do you want me to meet?"

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Deathkitten Deathkitten

Claymore

Scene : Gas station robbery
Mentions : Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

The impact was stunning; blown away by the shattering of the sphere, Eva was knocked prone for a few moments before coming back to her senses. The noise had been deafening, if only for as long a span as a handful of shaky breaths. It was the rain that brought her back to her senses. The coldness of the water was contrasting jarringly with the pulsating heat of her bruises, and it helped her focus her thoughts once more. Warily shaking her body to stand with puppet-like motions, she glared around the scene trying to ascertain the status of her opponent and determine if other threats were present in the area.

The psychic was lying down on the pavement, a cleanly ground-zeroed circle of streetway around her. No more traces of psychic activity, nothing that she could feel at least. She carefully approached her opponent, shield raised and sword ready to strike. As Eva came closer and closer, she discerned that her adversary had been far younger that what she'd let on in the first place. Her buxom chest was apparently fake, and with the rain any all makeup had been washed off her face, it was made clear that she was barely in her teenage years. Lord Almighty, she was at least a decade younger than Eva. Claymore shuddered slightly. Divine mandate or not, it would have been an unforgivable sin to strike down a child.

After confirming the girl's unconsciousness, Eva stowed away her sword and her shield; in a couple of quick and careful motions, she'd searched the girl and found a book, a knife and a tazer, that she put in a sealing bag along with the fake breasts; the latter were mostly as a piece of evidence, as they obviously wouldn't qualify as weaponry. One sweeping gaze across the scene later, Eva darted back towards the gas station, having ascertained that no other threat was on its way.

Once there, she retrieved her bag of doritos that the unruffled clerk had kept stowed away, and bought a length of rope to tie up her captive. She didn't usually carry handcuffs - which she internally admitted was an oversight on her part and would be quickly rectified - and as such found herself embarrassed when she had to restrain an opponent instead of simply offing them. That done, she bound the knocked-out telekinetic to her bike's luggage rack and headed for the nearest police precinct. The quicker she'd have the villain in official hands, the better.

After a few minutes of circling through LA's streets until she reached the police building, she stopped her bike in the parking lot, untied her prisoner from the luggage rack and flung her over her shoulder. Heading inside, she removed her helmet once she was no longer under the rain, and showed her ID and explained the reason of her presence to the employee at the front desk.

"B-class hero Claymore, I've apprehended the telekinetic who tried to rob the gas station, coming to surrender her to the competent authorities."

-

Zaphkiel

Mentions : Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

It had been a sweet moment of tenderness between the two of us, I mused. An archangel and a human in each other's embrace... It was a somewhat unique moment, and one that I found had warmed my heart, even if only a little. But her words were like a sudden tide, and the pieces of my mind jostled, causing me to wince in pain as she helped me hoist myself up to my feet. It would not do to let my mind fall to pieces because of a passing moment of affection. What I was seeking... What was I seeking ? It was confusing. I did not remember very well. Ah... Yes. The dream, the coin. That grinning ferryman and this damned and damning sensation of memories coming apart at the seams of my consciousness.

"Right. Time is of the essence... Clothing ? Hmm... Do you have anything white and modest ?"

Even as it was sifting through the motions of thought, my mind etched away any unnecessary concern. Her words were as good as an invitation to stay at her place, which meant I would have to ensure the protection of her person and her hearth. And, most importantly, I was on a timer - at least for now. I did not know how long I had left, but I estimated the remaining time before my consciousness broke down entirely to be somewhere between 10 and 50 hours. Which admittedly was a rather wide range, but also a looming threat, especially if it was closer to the lower end of that estimated spectrum.

I flexed the muscles of my limbs one by one, loosening them for possible intense use later down the line and checking for any hidden pain in the same motion. I was fairly sure I had slept comfortably, but one was never completely safe from an unwarranted cramp at the worst moment. But it seemed everything was right, even as I stretched. I felt my spear, my shield and my armor standing ready to materialize at my beck and call, my magic swirling in my soul like an ebbing and flowing tide and a pulsating heart all the same. My wings were equally ready, shivering across my spine waiting for the moment I'd call upon them to take flight. Whatever situation would come, I could tackle it.

But... I hoped it wouldn't be too unsettling a change in behaviour for Sirius to witness. People said it was unnerving, this way I had of simply putting away everything else until all I thought about was the purpose. That the way my eyes sharpened and my body language became that of a killer made me seem like a different person altogether. But... For me it was simply who I am, only without any impurity in the reflection I showed to the world. It came and went as naturally as breath, after eons spent defending Akasha against devils and demons and even unsavorier beings that craved the Library's contents.

Simply put, it was - clarity. Fixation of the mind on the objective to accomplish. Nothing more, and nothing less.

lydia-qx-qq-20160913123617.jpg
AXIOM

"Atleast one of us can" Axiom's Ether Shell Armor was only comfortable so long as he wasn't laying down. Laying down in his armor is like the laying on rocks And laying on rocks is mighty uncomfortable all do to the strange and uneven outer design of his armor. Even if he were to lay on something soft, like a bed or a couch, his armor would ruin the whole experience. His thoughts were interupted as the knight ascends from out the tunnel, already mounted on his horse. The knight tells them that the dark paladin died in combat which caused Axiom to feel a pang of sadness for the paladin but it was to be expected. The knight tells them that he's about to take his leave and if there was anything else they needed from him "Well, aside from you answering these mountain of questions have built up in my head for the past, I just want to ask if you're certain you want to leave so soon? Whatever is in that tunnel might still require your assistance. If its anything beyond anything like that other night that is."
Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Raum
Diner | "Looking to a mere child for support, how pitiful."

Four bottles of beer later, and Raum was still watching Dietrich and the women gathered at that table in the corner of his eyes. A shit-eating grin spread across the demon's face after watching the Nephilim let out a sigh. His grin only widened in amusement after catching sight of the blond move to grab the red-haired girl's hand.

Good, it seemed that his provocation had an effect. Realizing he found this little interaction rather amusing, Raum decided to take his little 'game' a bit further. "Haaaah!" Raum gulped down the remains of his fourth bottle, slamming it onto the table as he let out a long and obnoxiously loud sigh. "Listen well, Visvian, stay far, far away from those damn angels. They're all a bunch of blind, brainless morons that spell nothing but trouble," he declared, just a little too loud. "Graywings are even worse, I say. Barely angel, too 'imperfect' for those fanatical and pretentious bastards up in heaven, but they pretend to be saints and saviors anyway. Honestly, all these damn angels'll shove their awful, off-brand of justice down your throat the first chance they get."

Following his loud proclamation, Raum stood up from his seat, placing his coat on the seat, only removing a packet of cigarettes and a lighter from its pockets. "I'm going outside for a smoke, I'll be back shortly," he told Visvian before stepping out of the diner, shooting Dietrich a glance with a cocky shine in his eyes as he did so.
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Deathkitten Deathkitten Kyrenka Kyrenka

Last edited:
5248a848a1e7b56e8e00bb8c11483be8.jpg
Havoc
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten

"Oh baby please. You're cute and all but don't get cocky now darling." She giggled at him with a devilish smirk. Staring him over as he laid on her. He was so amusing she could care less at this point if Rita showed up. Slowly her arms slid up and around his neck before she pulled with a surprising amount of strength for a girl her size. Twisting them around. Before Bryne knew it he was now under Havoc, the smaller girl straddling his lap with a mischievous smile. "You cant just tempt someone like me and get away with it. Besides Rita's a big girl. she wouldn't mind." Havoc cooed to him playfully before leaning in. Without hesitation she kissed Bryne deeply, cupping Bryne's cheeks with her hands as she smiled into the kiss.​

0F3A3E69-A59C-4B43-AB7B-E02551620971.jpeg
Visvian
Interactions: LostHaven LostHaven Kyrenka Kyrenka

Visvian looked from her food to Raum as he rather stupidly bellowed out insults. She didn’t know what either of there races where but his actions and words contradicted themselves. Watching him she spoke bluntly. “You are sounding awful pretentious and fanatical. Plus you are just being a jerk. So loud and annoying and disturbing my meal. Maybe if you weren’t so annoying and loud people would like you.” She said to him before stuffing another pancake in her mouth. Watching Raum stand up and leave her eyes went to the man he was so mad at for no reason other than his own self centered ways. Hopping off the table she grabbed two waffles. Carrying them she walked over till she was at the table.

Visvian’s head barely reaches the table top as she waddled over to where Dietrich was and reached up pulling on his shirt with one hand. “Hey mean person. Why does bird man hate you and you seem to hate him?” She asked as she put a mouth full of waffles into her mouth while staring up at him adorably.​

vice.pngVice
Vice gave an apologetic smile to James, the cleaning supplies disappearing as she said it wouldn't work, "Sorry. I literally can't help but defend you. It's part of the binding. That said, I guess that was a little bit of an overreaction... I'll try to be more mindful of when you're actually in any danger, and try to resist it to avoid awkwardness like this." She sighed and rubbed her face as she stepped forward again, "I thought you'd be taken because from what I've seen of you thus far, you're very kind, and you have a lot of girls around you. Oh... or, ah... do you not swing that way? Sorry. I shouldn't have assumed. If you prefer boys that's fine too. Either way, you should find someone you like. They could make you happy and help you through all this crazy."

She swallowed her awkwardness and looked back to Sato, "Goddess Sato, would you like to come with us to visit Thyris? I think she'd be next."

James and Sato

James offered a small nod. "Thank you. Trust me, I'm rarely in any real danger from any of the girls. Hignar excluded, but she won't kill me. Even if she could. As for being taken...no. I'm surrounded by the girls, but I'm single. Though Hignar would say otherwise." At the comment of 'not swing that way' a soft chuckle escaped him. "No, no. I'm straight, very much so. I'm just...not interested over all I suppose. I want to focus on my studies back home, I want to make sure everyone's alright...I want all of that done, before I try to find someone. I plan on finding them, and I know they're out there. But I have an obligation first, as both a friend and a summoner....and as a student when I get home."

Sato's attention snapped straight towards Vice, as if she had said the only redeeming thing about Sato. "...Thyris?...James, how did you get here?" "Sophia, why?" Sato practically 'blinked' forward in a flash, holding James by his shirt collar. "Call her. I want to see Thyris." James nodded slowly, that made sense. Keeping the two apart very long wasn't fair. "Sophia! Can you take us to see Thyris?!"

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Dantalion.pngDantalion
The poor black haired girl screamed as sensation flowed to her mind, her extremities tingling, the cold air biting her skin, freezing rain like little daggers. She gasped as she forced her jewel-like eyes open, breath fast, desperate like she was suffocating.

A few rather hard to miss things came to her attention first. One, she could see again, and not through a crude energy map of her surroundings. Her eyes had returned to her, it seemed, through... what means, she did not know. Two, the horrible burning sensation that wracked her body as she was overtaken by the poisons of the blast were no more. She felt physically fine, if panicked. Three... she was... rather uncomfortably in the nude, in the rain, on an unforgiving bit of pavement. Carved stone of some sort, perhaps? It was not a cobbled path as one might expect. How strange.

Dantalion tried her best to cover all her private bits with her hands and arms as she stood and tried to take in her surroundings. This led to her screaming for a second time as a hand connected with her petite cheek out of nowhere, sending her right back to the ground.

A man stood over her, cheeks flushed with liquor, barely able to stand without a wobble. He was laughing at her, muttering things under his breath. A naked woman! A dream come true to a man drunk off his ass. Honestly? He might have even thought this was a dream.

“Girlie jussstay sittin’. Yer cute like that, y’now? Start standin’ and I can’t help myself! Heheh... I dun wanna hurtchu. Pretty lil thin’... heh...”

As useless as she was, in most situations she would have been able to handle at least this. Her home was HELL. This sort of man was dime a dozen. But now? She was disoriented... naked... feeling humiliated, confused, cold. This man wasn’t even a demon but a human. Was she even in Hell anymore? All she wanted to do was cry and call out screaming for her father or Oriax.

LostHaven LostHaven

Oriax
Somewhere, in a sketchy alleyway | "You - you're supposed to be dead."

How long was he strolling aimlessly? Oriax hadn't bothered to count, and he didn't have a watch on him. It had to be quite a while, seeing as how the rain was starting to get worse. However, despite the unrelenting rainfall, Oriax's pristine suit was still dry, and in prime condition, as if it were made yesterday. "Damn, these enchantments really are something. Maybe I should've asked Lilia to weave a defensive enchantment into it as well?" Oriax mused to himself, spinning around, arms outstretched in the rain, like an excited child. "Goddamn, I love the rain. Don't get much of this shit in He-"

The demon's thoughts were abruptly cut short by a loud and shrill scream coming from a few walls over. Oriax stopped dead in his tracks, still grinning to himself. "Oh? People're in the mood to harass chicks in this shitty weather?" He chuckled to himself. "Should I check it out?" He wondered quietly until a second, louder scream rang across the empty alley. This time, Oriax's grin turned into a slight frown. He raised a hand to his hair and scratched his head in confusion. For one reason or the other, the scream sounded eerily familiar, and he was getting this really irritating sensation of Deja Vu. "Guess I'll check it out after all," he said to himself, his form dissipating into shadows and sinking into the ground.

"Hello, guten tag, anneyonghaseo, bonjour, konnichiwa, nihao muthafucka, good morning, good evening, and goodbye forever, it is I, the Phantom Thief, The Raven's Sword, Ex-Demon General, He Who Casts No Shadow, the Shadow's Reach, Oriax, not to be confused with Lord Orias! Pleased to make your acquaintance, my dear lamb to the slaughter!" Oriax sang merrily as he emerged from the drunkard's shadow. Immediately following his loud and joyful proclamation, Oriax plunged his hand forward, sharp talons of shadows at the tip of each finger, and pierced right through the man's back. The drunkard's chest burst open as Oriax's hand came through the other side, grasping his still-beating heart. Shattered fragments of bone, flesh, and blood were scattered all over the ground, specks of crimson falling unto Dantalion's bare body, though the rain made short work of the warm, red stains of blood. Retracting his hand, Oriax tossed the man's heart aside, and let the corpse crash into the ground. "Honestly, this city's about as bad as Hell," Orias mused as he approached the naked girl. "Hey, you ok? Well, actually, I can kind of see that you're not, but imma ask anyway," he began, treading closer to the poor girl, huddled up on the cold, hard floor, practically shivering. "In any case, what were you even doing, naked on the- hey, wait a second," suddenly, Oriax froze in place, his expression turning to one of confusion. He stood there, thoroughly examining the naked girl, eyebrows lowering and frown deepening.

This can't be right. Finally, Oriax realized why he had such an unsettling sense of familiarity. The girl on the ground before him, though her hair was significantly shorter, and lacked bandages over her bloodied, emptied eye sockets, was undoubtedly... "Dantalion?" Without warning, Oriax raised his hand. At his command, tendrils of shadows rising from the ground and walls around them, gathering around his palm until it shaped into the form of a longsword. Grasping the weapon tightly, Oriax pointed the blade at the girl he had just 'saved'. "Ok nevermind, forget about saving your naked ass, I'm going to kill you depending on you answer my questions," Oriax said, tone devoid of his usual, nonchalant demeanor. "Now, first question, who in the name of Lucifer's fucking ass hair are you?"

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
SOPHIA

As james said sophias name. One could hear the sharp tearing of paper and shattering of glass. As infront of The trio. it seemed reality itself was cracking. as sophias fist punched right through the cracks. sticking her other hand through she proceeded to grab the edged of reality in the crack she made. and tear it wide open. as she poked her head through the crack. One could only think of a rather famous horror movie. "This way to thyris please." she as as letting go of the cracks. it proceded to open wide in the shape of the door without any effort.... did she do the punching motion just for theatrics? you probably wouldn't get a straight out of her.

As they went through the portal They were greated with... a tropical paradise? The small squak of segull could be heard as they were hit by the smell of salty wind and the noise of waves. In the shade of two trees. there sat a hammock, and upon it. sipping a cut in half coconut... was Thyris. Divine Gaurdian of the Thyrnian Ocean back on her own world. Her eyes emitting afaint glow as her teeth ressembled that of razors lined up. The tentacles attached to her gently swayed in the wind as even the leggings of her restrained outfit gave a faint pulsing glow. It was as if a beauty of the deep had risen from the darkness to rest upon the warm sand of the land above.
14bfbec5a21e976c738140802089.jpg

aerial-shot-small-green-island-middle-ocean-beautiful-clouds-background-153483814.jpg

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

1603927193555.pngDantalion
Seeing her companion, servant of her father, Oriax, any worries she had melted away. She was unphased by the man's sudden demise - he deserved it, the drunken bastard. She was equally unphased by Oriax's threats and weapon. He would never dream of hurting her if he still wanted his head attached to his shoulders. She trusted this man, so that was not, even with the sword pointed at her, a concern of hers. No, instead the realization came to her that he was in sight of her bare flesh.

Dantalion squeaked in embarrassment and tried even harder to cover herself up with her arms and hands, "Oriax! How rude are you that you don't even offer me clothing!? Your eyes on me like this with such veracity... should father hear about this interaction he will be displeased! I am bare to the elements and it is cold and the wind is harsh. Question me if you will but clothe me first you animal. You know me like you know your own hands, Oriax. I am Dantalion, daughter of the All-Knowing Crow, the Archdemon of Secrets, my father, Raum."

She stood, indignant of his response but blushing all the same at her nakedness, "Would you like me to strike a deal with you to prove it? Or perhaps make you see worms in your next beverage of choice? Or even still, perhaps I can look into what you've been doing the last few hours and graciously inform Lilia of all the details? Player's choice, in my house of cards."

LostHaven LostHaven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back