• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Morgan Adler

An uncomfortable chill ran up her spine, the sort one would feel as if they were being watched when they shouldn't...and frankly, she outright despised the feeling even if she didn't let it show. Starting towards the table she took notice of Dietrich casting a death glare towards someone nearby. He had a good danger sense, but that look was usually reserved for a specific breed of things...bothersome. "Dietrich? Shouldn't our attention be on our company?" She couldn't and wouldn't have Dietrich letting his natural hatred for anything put them at risk, and if she had to snap him back to reality she would. As much as she cared for her companion, there were moments she worried he may do something...stupid. Offering Mia a small smile she shrugged, settling into a seat a the table. "No worries, discretion is my specialty. No worries, yes?" At being called umbrella lady she couldn't help the soft laugh that escaped her before she replied. "I'm Morgan, a pleasure to meet you. I have a keen interest in most of the sciences, VI and AI are no exception. Biology as well, it's why I am so lucky to have run into Dr. Beaufort here, I'd say. Today is rather interesting, I must admit."

The girl liked technology, VI and AI, biology and biotech. Be still her beating heart. Hearing her mention interfacing she offered a small smile, undoing the watch from her wrist and holding it out to her. "Practice does make perfect. I have another at home if do happen to end up frying this one. You don't have to try now of course, but if you get bored perhaps." After placing the watch on the table she leaned back in her seat, hands folded on the table. "Ahm...Dr. Beaufort, is your daughter alright?" It was a bit hard to deny that the animalistic 'child' was more than invading Mia's personal space.
latest

Deathkitten Deathkitten Kyrenka Kyrenka Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Mary Moon

"Judith, huh? Interesting name, don't hear that one often. Not a big hero person though? That's a bit sad, there's some genuinely good one's out there, though I understand people sometimes don't like super's in general." At the joke about her height again she stuck out her tongue, heading over with Addison to sit down while they eat and watch some news. "Favorite hero, huh? Hmmm...I like that Velocity girl, but I tend to root for any speedster I can. I like Jupiter, it's cool to hear she's back! Jewel too, it's cool that she turned her life around from what I know! It's hard to pick a favorite hero, honestly!"
c5cfd98287cfb21da411b3c9cfdf92465212b882_00.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Before kali could give her sob story of an apology she heard a very lovely little story from muse, how lovely. SHe agreed to come with her and walked down to the precinct. Smiling as she saw the detecives actions upon hearing her name.. "Not the first police officer to dislike me, and regrettably i think you will not be the last, I do what i must in the field. That is all." She looked around the precinct as the two chatted before her eyes settled on enzo and turned cold. There it is. the string that tugs on her songbirds heart. All kali needed to do was figure out how to grab that string and use it to tug the song bird right into a cage~" I have contacted the lawyer and he will be arriving here shortly, IM sure youve heard of him. Attorny Sale Mensonge. Hes my personal attorney after all~" She said that with an innocent smile on her face. True enough, Sale was quite a good lawyer, and probably one of the few to know just how much of a monster Kali was

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

Sun Jin
Splendid Gem
Interactions: ChazGhost ChazGhost

Jin watched as the man stumbled around to recover from the kick he was dealt. As he was about to deliver a follow-up kick to put the man into submission, the martial artist was caught off-guard by the blinding flash of light from the man’s gauntlet. Jin stumbled backwards, bumping into a display case as he did that stopped his retreat. His eyesight was temporarily gone, but he still had excellent hearing. If anything, he could use his ears and his chi to finish the fight.

“Cheap trick, pal. You’re going through a window for that,” Jin responded as he runned his eyes with one hand and kept his other raised.

6A706E2B-DFEC-427D-BA8F-39BC665D0161.jpeg
Havoc
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten

Havoc listened to his blunt words with a smirk on her lips, listening on how she has driven everyone else away and she would be seeing him and only him from now on. What surprised her just a little was when he willingly walked into her home. Watching him with a somewhat shocked look before it turned into a more mischievous grin as she closed the door and followed after him. Staring back into his bored/intrigued/amused look with her own mischievous smirk as she listened to him. “Well it’s about time someone noticed.” She teased before giggling at him and walked right up to him. “And you are right on the last part. I’m much more fun when people aren’t stupid.”

letting her eyes trail over him before she grabbed his free hand and walked past him. Dragging him along into the living room before letting go of his hand. “You can just set the food on the table.” She informed Bryne as havoc sat herself on the couch. Propping her feet on the coffee table and crossing her left leg over her right as she looked at him with a thoughtful look before speaking again. “Well what if I don’t want you to be on your way hmm?” She asked him curiously As she relaxed back, staring Bryne down with her own look of amusement and want in her eyes. It was rare to find someone to blatantly uncaring of who she was and to be honest she liked it a lot if it wasn’t obvious enough to him.​

Rex Plasma
Splend Gem
Thawne Thawne

"Yeah, we'll see about that..." Rex said grinning under his helmet before aiming at the ceiling above the strange man. ...I got enough loot for now... and wasting time-fighting would just give time for other heroes to show up... Rex thought to himself before blasting the ceiling above to start making collapses onto the strange man.

As the dust from the destroy ceiling came down, Rex made a run for the entrance figuring the falling ceiling wouldn't be enough for a hero... and if it was then all the better.

bryne.jpgBryne
Bryne allowed him to get pulled along to the living room, where he did as she said and placed the food on the table. She was going to be a handful, but ah well, it was what he went to work for (and got paid damned good for, too). He chuckled at her, a smirk making its way onto his face, "Cute. I have a job to do, you know. I can entertain you for a bit, but I expect a decent tip in return. My time is money, girlie."

He leaned forward and grabbed a bit of her hair in a hand, towering over her at 6'2, "How rough you want me to be?"

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

tabby.pngTabby
She shook his hand awkwardly, a bit uncomfortable with how nice this guy was being. It felt weird. She was used to the calm, shy, depressed nature of Thomas. Tabby shrugged, "OA stuff. That's what. That alone is worth a red alert if not more. Thomas is totally right about this being bittersweet. As for not getting paid enough... Thomas, I'd do this just for you, but... yeah. If I didn't care so much about you, then I'd definitely say I don't get paid enough. I keep myself safe, though... and it's not as scary as it used to be at least. I'm a strong enough psychic that I can subdue it forcefully... just... Anything with Beast is not fun for all around."

"As for the kiiiiid...," she looked over at the vehicle that had the boy in question inside, "No idea. That's above my pay grade and not my specialty. I imagine they'd call someone in, though. He's almost definitely gonna end up dead either way. The OA won't want him to talk. We just need to get information out of him before they can manage to kill him."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

FDE6D935-F2BF-4A64-B1BC-27D5AF457C04.jpeg
Havoc

Havocs lips curled into a big devilish smile as she stared up at him. The sensation of her hair being grabbed only making her smile more as she stared up at the bigger man now standing over her. “As rough as you want sweetheart. Don’t worry I can take it.” Havoc teased him before her look grew a bit more playful. “You can’t tell me all you care about is money. Well either way I can tip handsomely if you’re fun enough.” She cooed to him before going silent as she sat under him just waiting to see what this cocky food delivery boy would do.​

bryne.jpgBryne
"Psycho girlie. Fine. I'll entertain you a little. Tell me, though... what's your real name? I bet it's prettier than Havoc," he purred, tugging her head back by her hair and catching her right hand with his left, holding it out to the side against the back of the couch. He kissed her neck, then sucked and left his own little mark on her as he knelt down and sat his knee between her legs. For better or worse she was more or less pinned this way. He played with her neck with his mouth like magic, and honestly, if he kept that up long enough, she'd probably be a warm puddle by the end of it.

After five desperate minutes, he stopped after not relenting or moving his focus at all. He wasn't interested, it seemed, in any other part of her body right now. Only her sensitive little neck.

C1A96ECC-5487-423D-84EB-F5A3EDDCCA77.jpeg
Havoc

Havoc wasn’t expecting him to get so into it but enjoyed every single second of the man. Panting just a little with a smile as she laid there under him. “Well well. That was different.” She said with a devilish smirk before looking to him. “You enjoying yourself here huh?” She teased him as She squirmed around under him a little clearly wanting more. Looking around just a little before back to him. “You’re not gonna tell me it’s over now are we?” Havoc couldn’t help but ask him. Not really knowing what else to do right now. No one had so willingly come after her like this so needless to say it was a new feeling and one she could really say she liked.

Last edited:
lydia-qx-qq-20160913123617.jpgAXIOM

Tabby had a point. There was no doubt in his mind that even if he had died or survived, the Alliance wouldn't want him talking either way. They probably either have a hit on him or had a counter measure that prevented him from saying anything vital to the hunt for the Alliance. But he hoped that wasn't either the case. He was still young and most would call him a sap but he always did resonate with the youth. They had what he didn't but also represented hope. The thing everyone fights to keep a hold of. Even now. Again. A sap. But he wasn't going to lie to himself about he felt. And it was that hope that has him wanting to believe that the young man wasn't as diabolical as the people was working for and that perhaps he could get a light sentence at best. "Valid points, that's for sure. Whatever this all is bout, I just hope we're enough to handle it. Can't risk the crater getting any bigger, can we?" Axiom jests with a small chuckle "Say, I know this is an odd question to ask but...Are you two as surprised that there's literal knights as I am? Or is it just me? Cause you know it's...Knights! Like right there! I mean...Those ones are ghost knights but...Knights" Axiom couldn't help but sound excited at the prospect. And he's seen arguably more impressive things in his career as a "superhuman enforcer".
Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

"Big bear it is! Viona chimed to the driver. The driver nodding and getting into the vehicle. Closing the door and starting up, Driving calmly and perfectly. As he began his drive he pressed a single button on the radio, Ave maria playing from the radio soon after. "No Im fine with that, i cant remember the last time i felt rain on my skin. So this is pretty exciting, lets just hope nothing stupid is happening up there like a robbery or supervillian." Viona sadi happily as she thought some. "snow? I never felt it, is it really soft?" she asked excited as a little child. "hehe, maybe if i planned ahead Dad couldve come. Tho... its probably a long shot to think he could get out of his cell just for a trip to a mountain." She said smiling a bit, looking at the window at the rain pouring down agaisnt the car.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

apricot.pngThe Exam
The woman was nigh-inconsolable but easy enough to convince to move back out of the way so that Hayato could do his work. Paramedics called, the patient stabilized and secured, a loud bing sounded off in the surroundings.

"First scenario down. Good job," a voice rang out, not unlike the robotic-sounding of the pacer test, and the scene changed again to that blank arena.

"Second scenario, start."

The second scenario started off with a bang as soon as the atmosphere of the test was created. As soon as he could see, it was clear things ramped up. Gunshots rang out from the building in front of him, a bank that was in the process of being robbed. Those civilians that could get away from the scene were doing so in droves, and through the mess of people, the small group of would-be villains could be seen harassing the tellers as they bagged up money like chipmunks for the winter. No abilities were apparent, thus the need for large guns, which they were unafraid of waving around like batons trying to scare people.

Osuka Osuka Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne

Sophia

"a new body?.....If master wishes it, it shall acquire a new one." she said pausing a bit, to be truthful, for some reason, she felt a small pain when the idea of parting with her current body came to mind. This was the body master James had found her in. The one he had become most accustom to seeing. Sophia was.... hesitant to part with the doll body. "If need be, I can use the human body for now. And please do not worry, we are not so childish to tease someone over their age Vice. As you have met pydir, im sure you could tell she is..... only sugar, as thyris once described her. If you want to visit the other grimoires, i can bring you there before beginning my work on the doorways. Also, master james. Would you like me to decorate the room as well?" Vice asked as before james and vice could blink a construction helmet appeared on sophias helmet. Sophia rolling her sleeve up and doing the classing. "we can do it" pose.

Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

shield2.jpgShield and Mochonna
"Yeah...," he muttered, sighing a little, "I... I think I'll need a bit of time... Even once I can move without shaking, I don't think I can function after... that..." Mochonna leaned against the wall as he made himself stand, expression still contorted in concern and discomfort, "I... thank you... I think. I'll... try to make sure my daughter doesn't get involved with the family. I don't want her to go through this... I'll get in contact with you if I can find anything."

Shield was waiting outside for her, and as she left and the family went back in, he gave the little girl a hug. She was cute, and it kinda warmed his heart that she was totally unaware of anything bad in the world. He walked towards the bike with his hands in his pockets and head down, eyes watching the ground as they walked. How did he feel right now? Numb. It wasn't bad, though. Even though he felt kind of numb, it meant he wasn't really sad. He could feel that connection now, after having a bit to stew on it... and as much as he wanted to riot against it and shut it behind a locked door... he'd never be able to. It'd be like shunning your favorite family member. This whole thing was so weird... It made him feel like some weird branch of the family to Agas. The thought made him chuckle.

"You feel a little bit more satisfied now, having punished someone? What's the plan now, anyway?" he asked, eyes barely lifting off the ground to look at her. He preferred Natalie's company to Soulflare. Agas involved with anything was a pain. "So... If I can feel this connection... why can't anyone find him? People have tried to look, I'm sure. I just... this is so weird... I... I like it, though... this part of it anyway. It's like something precious to cherish... Does Agas feel that way?? Does she have something like this?"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

1603403689687.pngCastle Ruins
The woman got knocked down and totally dazed, and as she scrambled to her hands and feet she was much more hesitant. She growled and hissed, fangs fully on display, and crouched, staring at them. She winced, head bleeding from the blow she just took, and the red trickled down onto her face. It seemed to give her pause as she licked at the liquid as it graced her lip. She finally said something, voice gravelly and quiet, "Hun...gry... Feed... Need feed... give..."

The door beyond her scooted open as though someone pushed it only half a foot wide to peek in, but as far as they could tell there was no one there. Beyond it was darkness, however, so even if there was someone there, they'd be hard to spot. Still... this first issue was in front of them, and the reprieve was shortlived. She was hunger-crazed, sneaking forward again, "Hunger... need blood... food..."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

1603404511957.pngVice
Vice scrunched her nose and looked away, "Ugh. I'm always the youngest by so much... I'm gonna end up getting babied." She pouted and stood, her tail up and wagging slowly from side to side, "I can help with your broken doll! We can fix it so you don't have to toss it. It'll be alright. As for... decorating... please don't until I can get the base of the room set up... I don't mind having help with decorating, but it's going to be my own little pet project, a welcome gift for you all. After all, I'm the newbie, and I feel the need to apologize for having to deal with my presence. So... it's the least I can do for my new temporary family."

She bowed forward a little, Japanese style, "Please do take us to the next one. Can I meet Sato next?"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

1603405537300.jpegBryne
He didn’t entertain her questions, merely sitting up and staring down at her. Mm. She was fun to play with, but... well she was crazy, so it was probably best to leave things within a safe margin. He gently pinched her chin between his thumb and finger, looking the features of her face over, “My tip, please? Havoc. I don’t think you’d be able to take me being too rough, so how about just that taste for today. If you want me again, then just buy more food. After all, I’m your only delivery man now.”

That wasn’t a good thing, but he had the feeling she’d enjoy that fact all the same. If he’d read the news right, she had a little friend, too. An accomplice. He wondered where she was.

“Besides,” he purred, leaning into her again so she felt his weight on top of her, and he whispered in her ear, “I wouldn’t want your little friend showing up and seeing us...”

James

James rubbed the back of his head in thought, sipping his tea once again. "Better plan, like Vice said, we'll repair it. It'd be hard to make an exact replica, plus I like how you look. Also...yea, by everyone else's standard but mine, you're still super young. Actually...by my standard anyways, still young. No one's going to baby you I don't think, honestly." Finishing his tea once again he glanced at sophia, offering a small smile. "Don't worry about decorating right away, okay? This is Vice's thing I think, she'll ask for help if she needs it, promise. Also Vice, no need to apologize. Either it doesn't matter, or it won't help in Hignar's case. Anyways...yea, I guess welcome to the family." Hearing her request to see Sato he gulped a bit, finishing his tea. "Let me get my shoes on. I don't know what the inside of her grimoire is but...given what I know, I don't expect anything pleasant. Sophia, would you help us out?" Standing up he moved to put his shoes back on, finally taking notice of Sophia's Rosie the Riveter pose, oddly enough it was sort of adorable. Maybe because her face was always so neutral and she was in such a confident pose?
aph_fantasia__the_summoner_by_mano_chan-d5h9i9z-1.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

SOPHIA YES.pngSophia

Sophias eyes went wide as she heard Vice mention family, Then when james said shes part of the family. her eyes darted to staring at Vice. "small... childike.... white hair,... i can make my eyes crimson.... perfect" sophia quietly whispered to herself before she gave a bow. "I shall make a quick pathway to satos realm. It will only be temporary. And I shall seal it up after you go through." she said as she took up the chainsaw. and just. revved it up and quickly cut a Tear straight through space. "this shall take you there." she said bowing. pulling the tear open. As they entered through the portal, vice and James could see in the corner of their eye Sophia reading a strange book. "parenting for eldritch deities.... oh no"

The disheveled Shrine- Sato and James

James, unfortunately, was a bit too preoccupied trying to figure out how they'd get into Sato's grimoire without getting stabbed in his kidneys to hear Sophia's whisper, though the chainsaw brought him back to reality. "Wait, chainsaw-?" He wasn't surprised, more so confused, this was par for the course when it came to Sophia. "Thanks Sophia. I appreciate it." Heading through the tear in space, he saw the book out of his peripheral vision and just gave a soft sigh and 'fuck' beneath his breath. Stepping into the tear in space into Sato's realm he could only come to a grinding halt at where he found himself.

aph_fantasia__the_summoner_by_mano_chan-d5h9i9z-1.png

---------------

The inside of the grimoire was Sato's shrine, the very same that her village had gone to pray and leave offerings. But it was wrong, so very wrong. Pictures and tapestries were torn and shredded, the carpet disheveled and dusty. The small shrine at the far end was a ruined mess, candles crushed and splayed across the shrine. The painting that showed Sato's likeness was shredded and painted over with insults such as 'weak', 'pathetic', 'worthless'. The walls likewise were done in a similar fashion, marking her as a disgrace and failure, insults all over. The ground, the ceiling, everything was designed as a testament to her failure and weakness. The windows were busted open, shutters hanging off their hinges. The entire place was covered in an inch of dust. And before the shrine was Sato, kneeling as if in prayer. A soft song filled the air, and though it held no magical energy or power, the pain in it was so real and horrid that James had to wipe at his eyes with the back of his hand after a few moments. Maybe it hurt just a bit more for him, because he understood what she was singing, he'd made it a point to study Japanese back home to hold a conversation with her. A song of pain and suffering, woven into the empty and still air, mingled with tears and a choked voice. Hauntingly beautiful, and painful all at once. In her hands appeared to be a small handmade doll in her likeness.

851b1011996328721bc6990215bd284d.png

He wasn't sure why she hadn't spun around and stabbed him at this point, was she just not paying attention? As if the universe existed to spite him the song came to a screeching halt, and he found himself on the ground with the air knocked out of him, her knee on his chest, her blade inches from his throat. "How did you get in here!?" Well, back to routine he supposed. But even then, her voice didn't hold the same weight it usually did, there wasn't her usual aura that demanded respect and obedience when she spoke. It was naught but a whisper, and it was asked out of fear rather than anger and curiosity. "Sato I brought-" He went silent as he felt the blade kiss his neck, a soft gulp escaping him. She couldn't and wouldn't kill him, but the message was clear. He wasn't allowed to talk right now. "Why are you here!? How did you get in here!?" She snapped her head to stare at Vice, her chest heaving as if she might hyperventilate, like a cornered animal in its territory. "Who are you!?"

Deathkitten Deathkitten

1603420014002.pngVice
Vice's behavor changed completely once she came to realize what was before them. The disheveled shrine... the sorrow palpable, not only in the air, but in the voice of the goddess of this shrine. Her tail drooped, ears softened, and she all but stopped moving forward towards the shrine. The shrine may have been a mess, but she would respect this goddess as she deserved. At the first torii gate, she bowed, hugging near the right side of the sando and avoiding the seichuu, which was where the "gods walked". As they neared the shrine itself, and James was accosted by a panicked goddess, Vice focused on completing her duties, as it were, as a visitor of the shrine.

She stepped to up the vessel, the temizuya, on the side of the sando to purify herself. First, she took the ladle in her right hand and scooped up some water, then cleaned her left hand with it. Then, she switched the ladle to her left hand and cleansed her right hand with it. Third, she put the ladle back into her right hand and scooped up more water with it. She cupped her left hand and poured some water into it, and with that, she cleansed her mouth. After that, she once again cleansed her left hand using the water from the ladle. Finally, she lifted the ladle so the remaining water streamed down the handle before she put it back in its place against the temizuya.

Vice finally turned to look at Sato and bowed deeply, nearly to 90 degrees, "Megami Satō wa, watashi wa jēmuzu ga fuzoku shite imasu. Watashi wa jēmuzu no saikin no baishūdearu baisudesu. Watashi wa Sofia no tasuke o karite gurimoa no ma de kyōtsū no heya o tsukutte imasu. Sore wa anata no subete ni watashi no okurimonodesu. Anata wa watashi wa watashi wa anata o shitte morau mae ni, anata no jinja de inoru no meiyo ga dekimasu ka?"

(( ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Rough translation: Goddess Sato, I have come with James. I am Vice, James's most recent acquisition. I am making a common room amongst the grimoires with Sophia's help. It is my gift to you all. Would you allow me the honor of praying at your shrine, before I get to know you?))

SoulFlare

She watched him in neutral silence for a few moments before she finally spoke. "Good idea, for both of your sakes. Stay in touch." With that said she left the house, walking over to meet shield and head with him towards the bike. "I'm never satisfied. Plan now is just to head back, not much else we can do here." At the question of why anyone couldn't find the Father she cast a glance towards him, before just mounting her vehicle. "Asking the wrong person, kid. On all accounts. Preciate you entertaining the little girl and wife, made this a lot easier than it could have been. Come on, I'm taking us back 'home'."

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Quasar

Flourishing her blade in front of her she kept her stance right between Wolf and the psychopath, making no effort to move towards her. Glancing towards the doorway, and then towards the potential threat she reached back, patting Samantha's arm. "We're gonna start making our way towards that doorway, alright? Stay behind me, and I'll stay between you and her." Keeping her sword level with the opposition she spoke again, voice firm and unyielding. "You're not feeding off of her, or anyone for that matter. We're going to go past you, and if you try to stop us I'm just going to stop you. Alright? Don't make this harder than it has to be, I don't want to hurt you." She didn't want to kill this person, she didn't look quite like a video game character...was she stuck here like them as well? She'd just keep shieldbashing her if she had too, the damage was minimal but the stagger and knock back were great.
1601131336415-png.786069

Deathkitten Deathkitten Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back