• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
94488217e6280d19b77cf8653ef0ee2c--jinx-cosplay-anime.jpg
Havoc
Interaction: Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Havoc smiled excitedly as she walked into the empty room of the warehouse. "Alright darling! Time to train!" She said happily as she turned her head to look at her little telekinetic. "Ready darling?" She asked happily as she pranced over and patted the little girls head before walking behind her. "Alright! first things first you need to be more confident and strengthen your abilities. Now! lift that." She said pointing to an old foundry cauldron that sat on the floor. "I want you to lift that and hold it as long as you can ok!" She said happily.
D943_45_782_1200.jpg

Last edited:
Anabella Bonner née Levi

Standing up with Samantha, her hand lashed out, gloved fingers wrapping around Sam's wrist to hold her upright. "Now Miss, that's what I was worried about. You're hardly fit for much, poor dear. Come along then, please?" Like a caring mother, she led the way from the park towards the clocktower dominating the nearby skyline. With each few feet forward she felt more real, more full of life. The closer she got, the more likely she wouldn't fade away, the more stable she felt. By the time they were inside the ground floor she felt...right. As right as a geist could feel anyways.

Of course, where they were going wasn't exactly open to public space. That's not to say she couldn't get in. Just took a bit of...creative entry. A moment of distracting the poor wolf, a moment of lockpicking, and they were on the stairs up, door locked behind them once again. "Do try not to tell anyone about this, will you? Personal space for me." By the time they were on the top floor she took a deep breath, eyes keeping their shifting hues going. What Samantha saw and what she saw may be severely different. For anabella, who was severely spiritually attuned, the room was flooded with aimless spirits, drawn into the clocktower itself. Something about these buildings attracted spirits, and hence, attracted Annabella. Other than that, was just the inside of a clock tower, not much to admire, save for the view from outside the clock itself. "Do enjoy the view, won't you? I just...need a moment." Her body craved energy, craved food. A spirit wandered by, floating aimlessly like a ship adrift at sea. Looked like someone in their forties, a large hole where their heart should be. "I'm sorry...just a little, please sir." Whispering softly she puckered her lips, inhaling slowly. The spirit didn't seem to object, nor even move, it's spectral form sucking towards the womans lips in a hazy shift, though not quite disappearing. After a half a minute she closed her lips. She'd still need food, but for now, she'd be fine. "Thank you kindly."
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Henry - Magic House

Heh. I grinned, wider and wider, and then I just laughed out heartily. Wasn't often that I got to impress someone with my interior; in fact, I didn't get visitors at all outside of people who'd be totally unfazed by those looks. I was happy, to be honest. Happy to finally have some family here, happy to not be alone... what else ? Just happy in general, I guess. And the kid was so excited, it made me want to show her everything in the house... though on second thought, better not show her everything, just for her own sanity. Some stuff here wasn't mine, and better stay hidden.

"Ehehehehehehehe... Ah, stars... It's been a while since I've had a good laugh like that. Alright, alright. I'll explain. I'll try to keep it simple. The outside is its own pocket dimension, carved out of nowhere. Here inside, every room, every corridor, every bit of construction in fact is taken from either another dimension that has been deserted by people or copied from somewhere in history. This archway and the hall beyond are copied from roman palaces. The entire house is made of those bubble dimensions linked together at the thresholds. So as long as you don't cross a threshold, you'll remain in the same part of the house. However, as it is magical, sometimes a threshold will loop on itself or link to another one in the same part. There is no safe path, and I am the only one who can find my way unerringly, for I am the master of this place. And yes, I am rich."

I pushed open the gate at the end of the hallway, revealing the great hall beyond. This one, the golden man had copied from Nero's palace in Rome during its glory days, and nevermind the dead romans on the floor, they were as good as stage props.

Hallway Nero.jpg

"Don't mind the skeletons", I mused. "They've been here for two thousand years, and they're part of the building. But anyway. From here, you can reach the three main parts of the house, respectively the gardens, the upper floors and the living rooms. As you're sort of the first guest I have here, I'll let you pick the first destination. The Gardens lead to interesting views, the Upper floors lead to the observatory and other accomodations, and as you have probably guessed, the library is in the living rooms."

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Natalie Brenton

Pausing her sorting of clothes, she glanced over her shoulder towards him, flashing a grin. "Well, I do have an idea or two. We now know my Hellfire has an effect on you, at least to some extent. I can manifest weapons and equipment through it as well. My- well our preferred method of combat is a long chain that ends in a hook. More than likely, I could sheer off some hair that way. Either through running it through, or spinning it like a saw blade. The latter tends to cut through anything, and I do mean anything. Probably not your body because you're made of pure bullshit apparently, but eh." She wasn't trying to be rude, her entire manner was upbeat and relaxed. Turning back to the bag she sorted out the clothes, holding the bag out to him. "I got my stuff out, here you go." After she finished speaking, her radio in her pocket ran off, rattling off a yellow level report. Gunshot downtown. She paused for a moment, thinking, before shaking her head. "Not worth my intervention, and not enough to go on. A single gunshot does not constitute someone's soul needing to be fried to a crisp."
Deathkitten Deathkitten

~Dietrich~
Goblin Funeral

1593755334708.png The blond stood solemnly at her side as they watched the hearse finally arrive. Don, guard, and agent were all present. How fortuitous. Of course they were likely to be here considering how important this event was, but there was always a small chance that one of them would get held up. It was good that they weren't side-tracked. Somehow, the already quiet hill had become deathly silent at their arrival. Even the air around them seemed to still as the world around them held its breath. Dietrich couldn't stop his gaze from being drawn to the three either. He wondered how close they all were. Sure, there were documents and speculations but condensing a people's relationships with each other into a mere file was only a bare glimpse into the bond they shared. He wondered what their feelings were, what adventures they had, what struggles they shared together...all of it. How sad. He felt a pang of sympathy for the people here. Loss was never easy, especially when it was preventable. This is why we must reach our goal. A world with no more pain and loss, where people didn't have to live in fear and despair. Unconsciously, he tightened his grip on the briefcase he was holding. Nothing would stop him from ending this world's suffering. His eyes drifted down to Morgan's grim face. At least he wasn't alone. The thought caused his hand to unclench as he relaxed a little. Yes...he was no longer alone.

((Interacting with ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Morgan |Mentioned Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne 's Goblin Mafia))

~Enzo~
The Anderson Mobile

1593821368247.png Enzo scowled as Anderson talked to Zaph. So much for angels being insufferable you fucking liar. He didn't even bother looking at the bitch as they left. He couldn't care less about her at that point. Just as long as she doesn't die. He wouldn't put it past her to do it just to drag him down with her. Once they were out the door, Anderson began speaking again. The dark-haired man frowned as the priest called him a Prophet again. Narrowing his eyes at the symbols adorning Anderson's arms, he couldn't recognize any of them; not that that was a surprise, he wasn't much for foreign languages or school in general. It always seemed like a waste of time. Now though...it was beginning to look like having an angel was a lot more fucking work than he had ever planned on taking on. Of course Zaph never mentioned any of it. He was betting that she was planning on 'saving his soul' or some bullshit like that. Good fucking luck. He was fine just the way he was, he didn't some stuck up useless ass angel telling him what to do. He wasn't her slave, she was his.

Following the man outside, Enzo was lost in thought for the first time in a long time. It was looking more and more like he had bitten off more than he could chew. The only question now was how he was going to deal with it. Cutting off Zaph's dead weight was the most desirable choice, but it would also mean certain death for him as well. Sliding into he driver's seat, he smoldered with frustration as he felt things pile up against him. Even Anderson's nonchalant attitude was pissing him off.

Enzo barely had time to settle in before Anderson hit him with an intrusive question. The dark-haired man didn't give the priest the pleasure of a shocked reaction and merely glared at him. "I'd rather die." She disgusted him. There was no way his dick was going anywhere near her. "And I'm not a fucking Prophet. I never planned on this angel shit." A little violently, he shoved the car's gear out of park and slammed on that gas. The car's tires spun out for a second, screeching in protest before the car finally shot forward. The traffic in the city was dull and provided no excitement. Taking the roads he had memorized by now, Enzo drove them out of the city and along more rural roads. He gradually sped up as he spoke, "I don't really give a shit about your duties or God. That's not why I'm with Zaph. She's just a tool, it doesn't matter if it's me or her precious little God that uses her it doesn't change the fact that she just listens to whatever she's told to do." His tone darkened as it filled with bitterness, "That's all they all are. Tools. Zaph's just a shitty one. She never listens to what I say. I'm out here trying to actually enjoy life and she she's too caught up in her own self-righteousness to even let loose, much less help me out when I fucking need her." Taking a turn a little too sharply, he muttered, "She's more trouble than she's worth. I wish she fucked off four years ago." Enzo realized, he meant it. She had only been a burden to him ever since she joined him. He regretted taking her in. I wish she would just die.

((Interacting with Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Father Anderson | Mentioned Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne 's Zaphkiel))

~Anne Beaufort~
Hospital

1593842140465.png Anne realized a few things as the boy talked. One, he had powers. Two, he had no idea. Three, he had accidentally caused the car crash that injured his mother. This fucking sucks. Should she tell him? Maybe he wouldn't be able to connect the dots about his mother's accident since he didn't seem to be able to conclude that he had powers. Running a hand through her hair, she wondered if she was some sort of super child magnet. Luckily the kid seemed relatively fine. He wasn't sobbing anymore. It was actually kind of amazing how quickly children recovered. Parking was a bit of a blur, as was the rush inside of the hospital. The boy, Louie, was smart enough to give them a name. Approaching the desk with a somewhat disheveled appearance, Anne got straight to the point, "We're here to see Vera Villin." The receptionist was pleasant and told them to wait. She's in surgery probably. That could be good...or bad.

Sitting on the hard chair in the waiting room, Anne found herself biting at her nails for the first time since university. So many disastrous outcomes were flashing through her mind. Please don't be dead. The demon that had introduced herself as Scile wasn't helping her nerves either. The woman had broken the vending machines and it hadn't even been ten minutes since they arrived. Anne did her best to pretend to not know the woman. Luckily though, they didn't have to wait much longer. The receptionist called them back and gave them a room number. Relieved, Anne led her little gang to the correct room. She noted that the group they saw in the waiting room were next to Ms. Villin's room. Guess heroes need hospitals too. Walking in, she watched as the boy reunited with his thankfully conscious mother. Anne took note of Aia hanging back and behaving very well. I'll have to praise her later. The poor thing was being throw around into all sorts of new situations today. She was handling everything like a champ. The doctor straightened up at being addressed. Waving her hands, Anne chirped, "Oh, no need to thank us! We're just glad you're doing better!" The dark-haired woman hesitated awkwardly before asking, "Can I get you anything? Or would you two like some privacy?" Her parents raised her with manners damn it. She wasn't about to just stand their like some sort of creep while the two had their little reunion. When do I even bring up Louie's powers? The sooner the better but wasn't it a bit insensitive to tell the woman while she was in the hospital. Anne held in a sigh. No, the sooner the better. Any more delays and the boy could cause another accident. Maybe she'd wait until he left for the bathroom or something...

((Interacting with Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Villin Family | Mentioned Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving 's Aia and Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon 's Scile))

SCILE, Ruru, And Shard.
Devils tale bakery

Ruru hugged and petted Yami more as she was assaulted with all this information. Shard was her Father, Zuzu her mother was back alive, Apparently shard was actually someone important, She was the granddaughter of a Demon Lord. Did that make her a Demon Princess? Oh please let it make her a demon princess, hearing Nadias explanation of hell seemed pretty accurate to what Shard taught her. "Thank you Nadia, I wouldn't mind shopping in hell with you, it sounds very fun." As she spoke her tail wrapped around the bottle of Whiskey and brought it over, pouring herself another glass, she was about to bring the glass to her lips before her eyes went wide. She could feel a strange presence outside the store. Not hiding its strength at all, the only idiot demon she knew that would be this public with her presence was. "oh no" she said aloud before an ear deafening "HEEEEEYYYYYY SHAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRDDDDDD" she visibly shook from the loud noise almost dropping her glass of whiskey. "Nadia..... we have a problem..... Its my Sister" she told Nadia as her tail rubbed her ears some. "and shes louder then ever...." she added sighing, why Scile. Why now of all times, what sort of cosmic forces beyond our understanding led you to show up right here, right now, at the worst possible time, what strange beings watching above dictated so. "Nadia, I am unclear if you know my sister.... But when she says hello...... Run please. I quite enjoy your company, and don't want to see you punched to San Diego. Because... Shes quite a fan of that very old fashioned demon greeting, the one of greet then attack. I have gotten use to it. Shard tries to dodge it. Or uses Grune as a human shield.... But for now. I Believe your best option would be to run. " She instructed Nadia in the ways of dealing with the strange creature known as Scile. Sure she was her sister, and Ruru respected her alot....but she was an idiot in everything that wasn't punching shit.

Shard sighed as Seivas joke was undone, he gently pat Zuzu on the head as he listened to Seiva. Ruru wasn't dumb, she had to have connected the dots by now. "I know Seiva, I know... but what am I suppose to say, 'gee, sorry I hid the fact I'm your father from you for over 2000 years?" he sighed as he thought about how to handle Scile and Ruru, Scile he could probably just lose about less then half his blood to teleport her somewhere in the Arctic to cool her off, then teleport her back after an hour or two. But for Ruru..... oh god how was he suppose to handle this. "I haven't told her about my lineage either....." he complained aloud. Turning to Seiva he was about to ask a question before. "HEEEEEYYYYYY SHAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRDDDDDD" rang through his ears. oh shit oh shit oh shit. THE ONE PERSON THAT COULD MAKE THIS SITUATION WORSE JUST HAD TO SHOW UP "............Seiva, I'm going to hope you didn't plan for this either" He said as he ran over to a Mirror he had on the wall, activating it to show a feed to the entrance of the Bakery. And there she was. Scile and a few others. "I've seen them in the news..... Seiva she has Heroes with her.......... Ill try to distract her, just... think of a plan, you'll do much better then me right now" He told Seiva before running Downstairs and out into the cafe, he stared out the window As Scile pointed at him and began to walk inside. Quickly deciding the best thing would for her to not be in the store he ran outside to her.

Scile walked through the portal and was amazed as she was now right in front of the Devils Tale Bakery. "Woah! your magic is insane lady!" She said giving Jupiter a light smack on the back, Which while light to her, was probably not light at all to Jupiter. "SO hmmm I don't see anyone at the counter, I don't see shard or Ruru anywhere in there either..... Oh I KNOW!" she took her six arms and cupped them around her mouth as she took a big breath in, and screamed. "HEEEEEYYYYYY SHAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRDDDDDD" Loud enough that people 3 blocks over could probably hear it. "What do you think? Even my lungs are super strong!" she said proud as she laughed. And finally running in through the employee only door was Shard. "OOH! theres my Stepdad! Hes the skinny green hair guy that looks like a twig!" she chimed walking to the door. Only for Shard to run to her out of breath, keeping her outside. "H-hello Scile... and others, to what do I owe the pleasure?" he asked before turning to the heroes. "On behalf of Scile, I apologize for ....Scile being Scile, if she broke anything I also apologize." He said giving a small bow, his face having already locked into a calm half smile as his eyes were cold. He was freaking out right now, but his face wouldn't allow that to show. In the meantime as he waited for their response. Shard began dodging Punches from Scile as Scile tried to give him her greeting punch

Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Last edited:
Apparently Fucking Everyone at Devils Tale Bakery
Nadia winced at the sound. Oh... lovely. She closed her eyes and sighed loudly this time, making no effort to hide her annoyance as Shard ran downstairs to deal with Scile. She gave a small smile to Ruru, "Thank you for the warning, but I'm well-versed in that sort of common greeting. It's not something Demon Lords do to one another, but commoners enjoy the roughhousing. Do you think we should head down as well or wait until they come to us?" She noted the small fluff's displeasure at the noise - which, really that's how they all felt, she thought, and teleported into her hands both a churro and a pair of earmuffs to dampen the sound. She gave both to Ruru before standing.

Seiva rushed downstairs after a moment or two, telling Zuzu to please stay put for the moment, to which Zuzu nodded. The little girl was eager to say hello... but maybe Kukulian could calm down a little first. Seiva was relieved that she was willing to stay in the attic for a little bit. That was one less thing they had to worry about right this second. Poor Shard though... he couldn't catch a break. She paused out of the attic and waved at Ruru and Nadia, "Hi. This is chaotic, isn't it? Kinda fun." And she was gone and down the stairs. She slowed her motions to a calm walk, making sure her presence would be known since apparently there were others there that weren't demons.

That was an interesting turn of events.

She made it outside in short order and no doubt when Scile tried to say "hello", she caught her fist and returned it with a rough blow of her own... perhaps a bit harder than she should have.

Jupiter froze. Seiva was... here. It was bad enough that Scile was shouting her head off and trying to hit the demon they were looking for... stupid demon greeting bullshit... but no. Lady Seiva. Fuck. This was way above her pay grade. She didn't deal with Demon Lords. This was bad. Of all the Demon Lords to deal with Lady Seiva was pretty nice but still. Shardaken was high enough on the scale that dealing with him was a stretch on its own. Still... there were people relying on her here. She looked to Shade and the others, "Just give them a second. It's okay."

Meanwhile, Amy was freaking out because this Shardaken guy felt depressed and evil and she was pretty sure that was the first person she had ever felt that was that way and why were they coming to him were they really safe? She wanted to go home all of a sudden. She grabbed Angela's hand and they both tucked themselves behind Shade. Angela didn't have anything to say. Obviously the girl was loud, but they knew she was gonna be loud since she already woke them up. Jenny even responded in her little muted way by slowly entwining her fingers with her husband's.

"A pleasure to meet you both," Jupiter started in high-demonic, though the others wouldn't be able to understand, it usually led to better negotiations, and they could use all the help they could get right now, "I'll cut the dancing around to a minimum. Lady Seiva, Lord Shardaken. I've brought these people to you. Two of them, as well as myself, have been resurrected suddenly and without warning. For the two of them, unfortunately, they have been toyed with for about a month by a demon. We need answers from the demon to figure out how he resurrected them, or if he didn't then who did, etc. We need answers, and he's the best lead we have, but he is... reticent to give them. I'm a hero. I don't do torture. We hoped that you could, Lord Shardaken. I seek a deal of blood with you."

Seiva grinned wide at this news. Of course, they didn't know it, but Shard would get the importance. This demon could give answers toward Zuzu as well. This resurrection wasn't a coincidence. So many at once, they had to be linked. {Are you thinking what I'm thinking?} she asked telepathically to Shard, {Maybe this little demon shit knows something about Zuzu. We should do it.} Verbally, however, she stayed quiet. This was Shard's deal to make and butting in would be rude. Instead, she would make an effort to distract Scile so they could work.

"Scile," she said, grabbing the girl's arm and pulling her to the side, "You hungry? I could make you a quadruple decker sandwich with lots of meat."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Apparently Fucking Everyone at Devils Tale Bakery

Shard sighed thankfully as Scile fell to her knees form the punch, "give it up with that stupid greeting, and you wonder Why your mother never brought you to parties." Shard commented before he inspected the group. A mage, some sort of Shadow apparition and some young ladies. She watched as one of the two cowered at him. Sighing he just dealt with it before his eyes went wide at the mages words. Resurrection. Resurrection resurrection. "You've been resurrected.... And you have in your custody a demon that you believe to be part of it." He asked though that is what she just said. "And that Mongrel dares not to talk, Take me to him now" he said as his eyes were cold and empty. Slowly pulling a dagger out and stabbing his hand. the blood pouring on the ground into a magic circle before it began to glow. "Epherial. get your ass over here. Now" he ordered as the circle turned into a portal. Rising from it came, a young boy at most in his twenties. Looking up he stretched. "yeah boss, what ya need?" he asked before shard looked at him.
b4e66b8d5318a033ba4c5bdf57d4ff9d.png
"Area C subsection 52 Articles 19 through 40." Shard simply said as the young man nodded jumping back in the portal before exiting instantly with three large metal boxes, each about 3 feet long, a foot tall and 2 feet wide "got em boss!" he chimed laughing. "man, for you to breaking out these, whoevers getting these must have reaaaally pissed you off, I wouldnt want to be him in a thousand years!" he joked again as Shard tilted his head. "I also have a few questions I would like to ask this demon. Epherial shall be my assistant if you are unsuited to watching torture. But to think a Hero isn't even allowed to torture, Truly just how useless do they intend to have their so called protectors. This is a job for one who has already fallen to sin. Do not interrupt my work once it begins." He said as he took out a strange looking curved blade that had many slits carved into the blade. "All you need is the information right. You dont need him alive after correct" He asked before turning to Seiva. "do not let her in the store, There is over 50,000 dollars in Barista equipment alone in there, And I do not trust Scile in there. Im guessing shes maybe destroyed one or two machines already." he answered as Scile looked away in embarrassment

Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Shade and The Grim Alexander

If he had a bingo card for the day, 'Demoness screaming loud enough to be heard two cities over' was not on it. Nevertheless, it happened, and they were here now. The bakery looked...unassuming, but pleasing. A demon owned this? Why the hell did a demon run a bakery? Better question, would a bakery running a demon really get answers? And out came the demon aaaand, yep, they weren't getting answers. He looked like a twig, and frankly unintimidating. This is who he was putting his faith in. And he had company...company who promptly blocked a punch from their own demoness and punched her back. Alright, maybe there was hope, if she was involved.

Glancing at Jupiter as she started to speak in tongues, his hand went back to find Angela's and give it a comforting squeeze, the action mirrored with the hand that held Jennys. Suddenly, the twig turned from unintimidating to threatening. Frankly, Alexander was warming up to him. "You'll be pleased to know you won't need to go anywhere...I have him." He paused for a moment, his chest turning into a shadowy black. Moments afterwords, the brutalized demon was dropped onto the ground in front of him, shoved from Alexanders very being, his torso returning to proper form, shirt and all. Glancing at Shard he studied him in silence, then glanced at the demon on the ground. "This filth has toyed with my family, more than likely defiled my wife, harmed my daughter and experimented on her. I don't know if you have family outside of your stepdaughter here...but if you do, surely you understand why I'm more than enraged. Do what you want with him, but I need answers. Did he truly resurrect them? If not, how did he get them? Where did he get what he injected into my daughter, that is a priority I'm concerned about. How much was she given, and what dosage size?..." Turning his focus on Shard he pondered for a moment before continuing. "I would get the answers myself but...Jenny didn't want me to be like him, so I stayed my hand. Feel free to do what is necessary. However...I had to make a deal to get this far. His eyes and brain must stay in one piece...and as much blood as possible saved....though I'm not sure how much he has left in him, besides enough to stay alive. I may have gotten...carried away in my attempts to save them." He gave his girls another squeeze of their hand, trying to give what comfort he could. "Besides that....make sure you get every answer possible out of him I suppose, on all accounts. That is my final request."
Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Deathkitten Deathkitten

Amy and Jupiter
Okay ignoring all the talk of torture and... awful stuff... this new boy that just appeared was really cute. Amy felt the blood rush to her cheeks and found herself looking at him. He was a speedster, wasn't he? No one could move that fast if they weren't. How old was he? He felt... bad, but not like... bad bad. Oh, how was she supposed to explain it...? He didn't feel like a monster, but he felt... kind of fun. Chaotic.

There was nothing for Jupiter to say. Some heroes did torture, but... she wasn't like them. The thought of torturing someone over much was nauseating to her. She had no qualms with breaking a bone or two, but, that wasn't what this was going to be. Was it really okay for that boy to be his assistant? He was bound to the demon. She hoped for his sake that Lord Shardaken wasn't cruel to him.

"I want to watch it," Amy said, startling the hell out of Jupiter who gave her an incredulous look. She explained, "I know these aren't good people, and I don't really want to partake, but it'd be a good opportunity to get rid of my queasiness. I don't wanna freeze as a hero."

"Ugh... Fine, Amy, but don't tell your mom about this whole excursion, okay?" Jupiter responded, grimacing. She wasn't a fan of the idea, but it was a bold choice with a good reason, and she didn't want to deny her that.

"So where are you going to do this?" Amy asked Shard, staying a good ten feet from him as the evil washing over her made her want to run.

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

EVERYBODYS HERE

Shard looked at the demon in disdain. "so many restrictions, Its almost as if you dont want any information at all. That is your first error in the interrogation, your still viewing it as a living breathing creature. Its not, its a fucking safe that needs to be broken into. And if it takes loss of limbs or organs to do it. Then make the safe crack" He told them as he reached into the top box of the three Epherial was carrying and pulled out a glass bottle of water. Grabbing the demon by the hair making the demon look at him, Shard smashed the bottle against the demons face. spilling the contents , which showed itself to be Holy Water, across the demons face as well as glass shards. " I'd rather not ruin my yelp review. So let us take this elsewhere. "he said still seething with rage as he kneeds the demon in the face twice breaking its nose. running his hand along the broken bottle he cut it, and using that blood prepared a spell. "Gate" is all he said before a portal opened. dragging the demon to it he let go of his hair, dropping it to the ground. Before sighing and with a grunt of rage kicking it in its head hard enough to send it into the portal. "your welcome to follow. It is simply my home" Is all shard said before walking inside the portal. Scile happily running in after him. "Yo wait for me shard I wanna see your house!" she yelled jumping in. Epherial chuckled and turned to the heroes "Listen, don't worry about it. Dudes pretty groovy as long as ya don't piss him off. Though its the first time I've seen such life in his eyes. Seivalicious, Whats up with him. Is Runicorn fine?" He asked worried a bit.
latest (2).png
Shard entered the portal and was greeted with.... a sight he was somewhat expecting. His mansion courtyard was currently filled with his servants. Be it takings walks, flying kites having picnics or even reading books. One could looked to the right of the house to see a pool party going on in Shards pool. Maids and butlers alike suntanning. However with a single clap of his hands. All the servants froze. This was the first time shard had actually visited his mansion in 130 years. He perfectly understood them getting relaxed. "I do not mind this, however. We have guests. and someone prepare the torture chamber" he announced to the servants as they began scrambling about cleaning up. "Man, your place is still cool as heck Shard!" Scile laughed smacking him on the back to which one could hear an audible crack form. Groaning Shard sighed. "Scile... Please don't break anything." He asked sounding like he was nearly begging her. Indeed. Scile was like a bull in a china shop. If that bull had six arms and was as hyper as a 5 year old that just drank its first Pepsi.

Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Lots of People with Shard and Stuff
So they got their answers, and honestly... Jupiter wasn't sure what she was expecting, but the OA... She had her suspicions that those villains might be involved, but that didn't mean she wanted it to be true. They were this nebulous thing that destroyed so much of LA in one fell swoop. She... she was scared. She would fight tooth and nail to avoid becoming their pawn though, even at the loss of her own life. Shoving all that aside for the moment, however... and... focusing on what the demon told them before he was killed and she was tossed his severed head (which she quickly tossed to Shade, grossed out). Shardaken's father, Lord Diadem, his wife was alive... somewhere in Los Angeles. She didn't know much about Lord Diadem, but... Demon Lords in general would raze a city to find their loved ones. It's just how Hell functioned. That wouldn't go over so well here in LA.

"We need to find her before he finds out," she said to Shardaken, all sheepishness gone from her, "That would be a shit show if that got out."

It took them a little bit to get out and back to Earth, but once they were, she turned to Shade. "Right," she said, "5ml a day for a month. 150ml total. I'm not a scientist, so hopefully, you can find out more answers with that. Do you mind if this is where I leave you for now though? You need to go look for a medium or something similar, and I feel like I need to handle this mess here. If you need me for anything though, you know how to get ahold of me. It'll be alright. You're gonna figure this out. You have your girls back now and we sure as hell aren't gonna let the OA get them again."

Seiva, who hadn't followed, had been chatting with Ruru and Nadia instead. There was definitely some flirting involved. It was Seiva, after all, so there was always flirting involved. The little fluff in Ruru's arms was understandably upset at the shouting, but Ruru was there to calm her down... it down? Was the fluffy thing a boy or a girl? It spoke in babbles, but she didn't trust the little thing. Her attention floated to the returning group, "Psst. Hey Ruru? You should go run up and give your dad a hug now that you know he's your dad. I bet he'll error 404."

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

The OA was responsible for this? He knew the OA, of course he did...he knew a lot of things, he had lived long enough. But to hear the name...it sent a chill down his spine. Not in terror, but of anger. He didn't care who was responsible for it. If he had been told that Satan himself had been responsible, he'd have asked Jupiter to send him to hell to kick the devil's ass himself. No one, no one messed with his girls. Besides that alone, the OA were monsters who deserved to be punished for what they had done. The head, and the crystalized orb of blood, was safely stored away inside himself.

Back on earth, he had his hands in his girls. One for Angela, and one for Jenny. Glancing at Jupiter he nodded softly. "I can do what I can. Go ahead and do what you have too...I have an idea on where I may be able to get some answers." Jupiter may not be a scientist, but he was, once upon a time. Things like that never left you...he figured himself out, he can figure this out as well. "As for the OA. If they want to get involved with my girls, or my life...I've no trouble getting involved with them either. I probably won't be in touch....thank you for your help." Glancing towards Jenny and Angela he gave a soft sigh. "I know it's not comfortable, but we need to make a quick trip. I'll be fast. Amy...thank you as well. Especially for being there for Angela. You have my gratitude." Taking both his wife and daughter inside of his strange little pocket of...whatever one wanted to call it, he dropped into the ground, the blotch of darkness visible for just a moment before that too disappeared. He had to find a particular young wolf boy, and to do that...he was headed to an Orphanage. Then he had to find Athra....and then start collecting money from his 'deposit boxes'.
Deathkitten Deathkitten Osuka Osuka (Shade is coming to visit Xasura, feel free to open that scene.)

Xasura Mi'Kael
A.K.A. The Spectacul- Wait, you're not supposed to know! Quit reading that! It's rude!!

Today was such a beautiful day, and the Lord was shining a particularly bright light upon them - even with the ridiculously distant sounds of gunfire and whatever other kind of moral and mortal quandaries strewn themselves about their little hectic corner of the world, and it was a particularly wonderful afternoon for ice cream! Ice cream was always a fantastic treat during a warm day - especially for the fur-coated mind you, and Xasura was already licking happily at his pistachio and chocolate swirl ice cream cone as he strolled down the street with his pack on his back and a spring in his step. Ice cream was even better if you earned it after helping out around the soup kitchens for the homeless and whatnot, and absolutely nothing was going to take the spring out of his cheery little stride...

Except remembering that there was a certain woman he had met not more than a day or two ago - Ms. Jenny. It was the same day that he met Spooky Scary Shadow-ton on the Queen Mary. Something was wrong - she was scared, and it was apparent she was being held against her will. It was also apparent that they probably went on and dealt with the situation without him, which was a mite bit upsetting after he had already gotten involved, but there wasn't anything a ten-year-old orphan could do about it. Besides, Father Anderson would've made him pray for hours if he sneaked in on their mission, and that was torture if there ever was such a thing! Even as a spring chi....pup? like himself, being on one's knee for forever and asking the Lord for forgiveness was absolutely the worst as a form of punishment, and it definitely should've been used to right the wrongs of evildoers.

But back to his last thought! Yes, Ms. Jenny! Xasura couldn't help but hope that they were all okay, and that Ms. Jenny had the chance to move on and be with the Lord. A Soul shouldn't have to wander the earth for long, since the afterlife was supposed to be a reward for a life long lived - maybe not in her case, but then again, he didn't know all too much about Souls. Did they seem to take on the form of their Prime years, or did they stay at the age they departed? Sad topic as it was, did that mean that old people still had to use canes?!

No, no such thoughts of terrible fates for this young vigilante! Instea-

"HABIDASHERY!!!" was the only word that came out of poor little Xasura's mouth when he saw the inky black form of none other than Shade pool through the portal just in front of his home - the orphanage, and he was quick to scramble into the nearby alley that allowed him sanctuary from prying eyes.

"What in the world are you-" he started, then looked over who he had brought with him. "Is that Ms. Jenny?! Come over here so we can talk - and keep it down!"

As if to accentuate his request, his free hand - well, to his chagrin, both hands were free as he had thrown his ice cream cone in response to Shade's seeming compulsion for jumpscaring the little Hero as it slowly melted and pooled upon the sidewalk, raised to his maw as a little index finger rose to press perpendicular to his muzzle.

"And you owe me an ice cream cone!!!"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

Raising out of the ground in front of the orphanage, Alexander dusted off his button-up, looking around before promptly 'dropping off' Jenny and Angela, wife and daughter carefully ejected from inside himself. Well, here he was, now he just had to find Xasura. But the boy was a vigilante, if he wasn't here could he just sit around? That would seem a bit we- "HABIDASHERY!". That voice...no, that word. There was only one person he knew that still even used it in today's day and age. Head swivelling around towards Xasura in the alleyway he gave a nod. Looked like the pup found him, instead of him having to look for him. Eyes took note of the ice-cream cone he had dropped, the poor kid. Grabbing Jenny and Angela's hands he gently led them into the alleyway, a 'third arm' like shadow shooting out from his back to grab Xasura's shoulder and gently tug him further into the alley so they were well out of sight.

Once they were all tucked away the arm retracted to its owner, Alexander letting go of the girl's hands so he could let his hands fold behind his back. "I'll get you five ice cream cones, Xasura. You've put up with me more than most would, and you're a good kid." He gave a soft sigh, hand reaching out to gently pat Angela on the shoulder. "Angela, this is Xasura. Xasura, this is Angela. She's my daughter. As you can see, she's very much real and safe. Jenny....isn't. You're the only one I know who can actually speak to her and get a response. She's in between, as it was described to me. Angela was resurrected, and Jenny came along as well, though since it wasn't planned, it...didn't go correctly. The hospital suggested I find someone who could speak to her, so I came searching for you...Xasura, I need you to speak to her. I need you to give her a chance to come back." His voice was surprisingly even right now, he half expected it to crack. Yet, it didn't...why was that? Perhaps because he had the two greatest loves of his life next to him, and that gave him the strength he needed to stay sane right now.
Osuka Osuka Deathkitten Deathkitten

alexander wife.pngAngela and Jenny
Angela watched Amy until she disappeared from sight. She understood why her dad didn’t want her to tag along anymore. This was purely a family issue now. The small kid they had startled the hell out of was the person they were going to? Really? Ok...

She gave him a small smile and a wave when her dad patted her shoulder. This was so stressful. Her mom... she hoped he’d be able to help...

Jenny was, surprisingly, much more alert with the boy in front of them. Her focus was on him and him alone, and she crouched down to his height with a sweet smile.

“Hi,” she started softly, “I remember talking to you before. You’re so young, I’m impressed how strong you are! Your parents must be so proud.” Her hand pulled out and set itself on top of his fluffy head, ruffling his hair, “Do you know what I’m doing here? I’m confused.”

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Osuka Osuka

Last edited:
Devils Tale Bakery 2
Demonic Boogaloo

Shard turned to Jenny as he thought about stuff. OA was a big organization, one that even Seiva had little information on them. Would he be able to track them alone, while keeping Ruru and Zuzu safe? Would he even be able to defeat them. And while having to Find OA he would need to also find his mother before Diadem learns of her. Shard sighed, he just didn't have the manpower needed. Even with his servants. Looking Jupiter in the eyes he caved in and said. "Jupiter. Sign me up at the heroes organization. On two conditions, one being I am not obligated to deal with matters not pertaining to OA or Demons, and two, once this is over with I can leave." He told her as Epherials eyes went wide. "welp! Seivalicious! Boss has finally lost it!" Epherial yelled to Seiva while shaking Shard violently. "dont worry boss, well cure ya!... nice man isn't working" he said before slapping shard repeatedly. "who are ya and what have ya done with boss!" he said angry before Shard grabbed him by the head and slammed Epherial face first into the concrete. "be assured it is me you idiot. I have simply deemed it necessary to team up with these mortals to annihilate those who dare lay a hand on my loved one." Shard sighed stepping on Epherial's head to keep it on the ground. "Of course this means you also have the support of my three servants. And if Ruru chooses to do so, I may permit her to join as well. Only if you keep her out of danger." Shard was about to continue before Scile shoved him out the way. "Hero work?! Count me in! Heroes are like.... The embodiment of JUSTICE. Just point me where and I'll punch anything ya need!" she yelled happily. Lifting Jupiter up to be eye to eye level with her.

Ruru meanwhile had finally Managed to calm Yami down by the time shard and the gang returned and started to stutter gibberish at Seivas injection. "S-Seiva! I'm a grown woman. I'm not gonna do something so childish!" she told Seiva while she hugged her adorable furball to calm herself down. Yes, she was a grown woman that read childrens comic books. Had her entire room filled with stuffed animals, and used a My Little Unicorn bedspread. Suddenly Ruru heard shards word and almost dropped Yami in shock. "Seiva... Pinch me so I know im not dreaming. Because I believe I just heard Shard... I mean Father say he wants to be a hero..... and said I could be one as well....." She was in total disbelief at what she just heard. Shard, who had done his best to hide and avoid public eye in his demon form, was now willingly signing up to become a hero!? Just what the hell happened on the other side of that portal!?

Deathkitten Deathkitten Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Xasura Mi'Kael
AKA: Please stop asking - the Lord doesn't appreciate lying and I'd rather not get on his bad side.

His initial shock aside, and his momentary flicker of frustration that he wasn't originally requested to tag along with Shade to recover Ms. Jenny and - the new face among them named Angela, Xasura was more than happy to retreat into the alleyway in order to conduct whatever business Shade had felt was necessary for his attention. He was young, yes, and he may not really be useful in this situation, but if he could do even a little bit to help, who was he to turn down the request? It only made sense to help someone when they were in need, and what he remembered of the Queen Mary incident, he was more than useful enough to get Ms. Jenny to talk before.

So it wasn't too much of a surprise to him when the madam had stooped down to pat his head and pay attention to him, though the absolute volume of attention that she had given was the bit that shocked him. All he did was talk - surely he didn't leave that good of an impression, did he? With a wolfish smile across his face, Xasura was gentle in scooping the hand that was on his head to hold it and pat the back of the limb in a kindly matter before he spoke.

"I sure hope they are, ma'am," he replied when she had noted his parents. "And I can only hope to live up to who they were before the attack so I can make them proud and put the Lord's gift to good use.

"But you have more pressing issues," his visage suddenly seemed to carry a bit of a frown as he looked down and then back up to her, letting go of her hand. "From what the mister told me, you're stuck in a sort of crossroads. I don't mean to be blunt about it, but it's the only way I know how to say it; you have a choice, Ms. Jenny. You seem to be stuck between this world and the Afterlife, and I'm not exactly sure what would come of you lingering in such a state - mostly because I'm not really all that smart when it comes to Souls, but... I do know someone who might know more. Though before that...

"I don't expect you to give an immediate answer," A gesture of his hand behind her and then to the sky was accentuating the point he was about to make as he cleared his throat. "but there are a couple choices at your feet: You either move on to be with the Lord - or whoever you may believe in, or you stay in the mortal world. The decision can be tough, so like I said, I don't really expect an immediate answer, and you can take all the time you want, but depending on your answer, I know a couple of people who might be of some help, and I'll support whatever decision you make tooth and nail."

Having said his piece and looked to Shade, knowing that it wasn't exactly what the man was likely looking for, he gave a small frown and a shrug. In this situation, Xasura couldn't really push an answer on Ms. Jenny considering it is her soul, and therefore her choice in the matter. The question still remained, however; though she seemed much more animated and attentive when he was around, why not go to someone more experienced? Sure, he was going to do everything a ten year old orphan in his....Particular circumstance could do, but wouldn't Father Anderson or maybe some of the Occult Heroes more experienced? Or was Shade stuck in a hard place? It was hard to believe someone with his talents didn't have some contacts he could rely on, and Father Anderson had to be counted as a contact he could trust after their last meeting...

He couldn't think about that right now. Ms. Jenny needed help, and Shade had brought her to him. There was, of course, the Father if she wanted to move on, but there was also a Wizard or whatever he called himself he met at the Devil's Tale Bakery once....

Maybe he could get a scone instead of an ice cream cone if he talked Shade into it?

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

1594274345832.pngDevils Tale Bakery
Seiva laughed, grinning at Ruru's general flailing. She did, indeed, pinch her upon request, which only proceeded her picking up Ruru and Yami into her arms and taking them downstairs with her. Nadia followed behind, sighing deeply. This was... chaotic. She wondered what they found out while they were over in Hell. Seiva grinned big at Scile, holding Ruru out much like she had Jupiter, "Hey look, we match!" Before shortly setting Ruru down with Yami still in Ruru's arms.

Jupiter squirmed, "S-Scile please set me down gently. I'd really prefer not to pop like some macabre gusher. You're far stronger than I and Shard is much more resilient than a human.

Fast forward about five minutes, Jupiter had set things up to help them with the paperwork required to sign up for hero work. She had made a little blood portal to grab the papers - fairly shy about it too since Shard was there. Now, she just needed them to answer questions.

"Right. Remember that these are just the papers for it. I'll use what pull I can to get you guys tested right away, but these papers do not mean you get your license yet. You need to be ranked as a C, B, A, or S hero. I'm an A hero, but I could be S if I wanted to take the test again for it. I'm going to write your answers in at the same time, so just answer my questions as I ask them, please. And Shardaken. Ruru is an adult. She can choose to join if she so wishes, but I cannot guarantee her safety as I have no control over what she chooses to do. You can leave hero work at any time. You are not obligated to attend alerts if you don't wish to."

"Now then. Your full, real names, ages, what you'd like your alias to be, and whether you'd prefer your actual name to be hidden from the public. After that, give me a short run-down of your main ability and preferred function as a hero - rescue, healer, fighter, etc."

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

31d6ef6d50e2abc2efc91117982f0bc2.jpg
Yami
Interaction: Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Deathkitten Deathkitten

Yami babbled with happy content as she studied the room from the comfort of Ruru’s lap. Using her chest as a pair of comfy pillows Yami curled up into a little ball to relax and rest. Slowly she grew quiet in Ruru’s arms as the women conversed. So quiet that in fact Yami started to doze off, her eyes growing heavy as she groaned and breathed softly. She was nearly asleep till the booming scream came through. Her eyes shot wide as she yelled in fear. Turning in Ruru’s lap she clung to Ruru. Her main set of arms wrapped tightly around Ruru’s neck while the other set tried to wrap around Ruru’s chest. She whimpered and cried at the scary sound the came from whatever it was. Yami Trembled softly against Ruru as she babbled in fear to her, Clearly cared by the sound before finally seeing the big red lady that had been the cause of the noise.

By the time the group had gone and returned yami was calmed down. Curiously looking around the room as she sat curled in Ruru's arms, one of her claws of her left top hand sat gently in her mouth as she sucked on it like a child would suck on there thumb. She didn't realize everyone was back till Ruru almost dropped her. Yipping as her three free arms reached out and took hand fulls of Ruru's shirt as Yami looked from Ruru to the group. Needless to say her look grew somewhat scared and shy at the sight of axe man and screaming woman. She continued to gently suck on her claw as she half hid her face in Ruru's chest while keeping her visible eye locked on axe man in case he tried to come after her again.​

oracle girl 2.jpgChrysie - Magic House
She puffed out her cheeks and set her hands on her hips in defiance at his laughter, but her huffing face only stayed for a moment before she was totally distracted again by the great hall and the LITERAL DEAD PEOPLE ON THE FLOOR.

"Don't mind th-DON'T MIND THE SKELETONS? Why don't you clean it up! Isn't that like... unsanitary or something?" she shouted, genuinely a little disturbed at the idea, "Wait you made this place so like... are they fake? Like they're not real people, right?"

She sighed, tearing her eyes from the sight to look around at the rest of the massive hall, "I am SO gonna get lost. Can you like... I mean, after we check and make sure that magic isn't super-duper broken, can you make me a map? Or like... a magic homing beacon or something? I am definitely liable to run off and explore, and if I decide I need to go to the bathroom I don't want to have to have an escort. Besides! I'm gonna wanna have sleepovers at your house silly! You're my uncle and you're here and I have sleepovers at my other family members' houses, but you're clearly awesome. I mean look at your house!"

Chrysie let out a long sigh, folding her arms across her, debating on where to go, what to do.

"I know!" she shouted, pointing to the sky before dropping her finger to point at Henry, "You need to say hi to the other golden people, right? You've been gone for so long. I bet they totally want to meet your uber-cute niece! Let's go to a meeting room and do that! I wanna see your extra cool magic and I wanna meet your friends! They are your friends, right? Besides that, shouldn't you check on a magical core or something first? Or like... storage, probably?"

Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne

shield.jpgDarren
"Technically the outer layer of my skin can be harmed too. The dead cells. It's kind of a weird paradox," he mused as he flopped back onto her bed and stared at the ceiling above him, "My mother has a similar ability, but hers isn't as strong. It's a bit different. She can still be hurt, but she's extremely durable. She can take a bullet like its nothing, stand in an open fire, etc. She was actually a hero when she was my age, believe it or not! She never made it big-time though. She spent a lot of money on research concerning her abilities, so some of that could be applied to me too, as well as..."

Darren sighed, stopping his thought in its tracks. He had started though, so she'd be curious. He covered his eyes with an arm, "I had an older sister. She had durability closer to my mother's but mostly her abilities were more similar to my grandmother's. She got killed a few years ago. It's basically when I ran away. She... ah... had a run-in with an S-class hero. She was left a husk. Still technically alive, but her eyes burnt out and brain dead. In so much pain. I found her in the rubble. I blamed my parents for getting her into villain work."

He sighed again and rubbed his eyes, trying not to cry as he forced a smile on his face, "That's not fair of me though... I know. She made her own choices... maybe I should text my mom..."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Natalie Breton

She nodded, watching him and simply setting the bag on the ground beside the bed. Grabbing her stuff she walked over, storing it away with her own materials and glancing at him. "So being durable runs in the family then? Interesting." Hearing him sigh and trail off she rested her hand on her hip, watching him. Walking over towards the bed as he spilled his guts again she flopped onto her back, right beside him. God this kid needed an anti-depressant, a hug, and possibly an adrenaline high...she could do two of those at least? The means of death sounded pretty bad and a bit familiar, but wasn't her handiwork. Agas and her made certain that the job was done, and that meant total death...fun stuff. Folding her hands behind her head she rolled it, glancing at him. "Sorry to hear about that, love. I can't offer a ton of wisdom or advice on any of this. I don't have a lot of knowledge to dispense when it comes to family matters like this. I don't have any blood relatives, not that I know of so I just...can't really relate. Family is more than blood though so I'm going to look after you like you really were my own. If you need to text your mum, go ahead. I can't stop ya."

She reached out with her hand, punching him on the shoulder in only the way a friend could. "I don't have the answers to all of lifes questions or the matters of your mind, but I can at least listen." In her mind, Agas was laughing, something about his sister getting what she likely deserved. Of course, her psyche did what it should, and hit her with a metaphorical chair to shut her up. "But you're right on one thing. We make our own choices, who we become is dictated not by birth or gender, but by our own decisions in life. I'm here for you Darren, however I can be."
Deathkitten Deathkitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back