• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Orpheus looked to axiom as he heard the villains proclomation. Nodding before he walked into the fire unphased, "unfortunately, My profession is not one to take pride in." He said quietly before he began to seek out the survivors. Quickly honing in on their screams or crys for help. and slicing down anything in his way to them. "Remain quiet." he told them as he hoisted both over his shoulders and walked to the nearest window. Looking to the police officers. he had two survivors now. THe firemen seeing him in the window quickly got the trampoline ready. Orpheus promptly dumping them out the window. "One left, no sign of the clown" he said as even with the fires. The room he was in was cold. Closing his eyes he tried to focus on any noises that werent the crackling of firen or the sirens of the cars outside.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Tracy, Darren, and Adon
"Wouldn't that just be a good thing?" Tracy mumbled to herself, not really looking for another fight. Darren just looked concerned for her as always. Nothing new there. He touched her arm, offering a small smile.

"Let's just get away from the goddess situation, regardless of where we go."

Tracy rolled her eyes, "You're telling me you don't want to sleep in a real bed?"

"It would be nice to not be in a hotel... but, Natalie has a good point. She... Agas is going to kill them. Both of them."

"Even mom?"

"Ah... I... I mean... don't know about mom... I mean even with all the horrible things dad and uncle have done I still don't want them to...," Darren shook his head, "Let's talk about this later. We can figure out a hotel or the house thing later too. For now, just get moving." He motioned for people to start walking as he did. The thought of all that happening to his family was... god he was so conflicted.
= = =
Adon, in the mindscape, shook her head at Agas's question, "No... I like you how you are... but... bones aren't soft to cuddle... neither is fire." She looked up at her and smiled lovingly, "You're incredible. I have faith in you. In both of you, actually." She looked down to give the same smile to Natalie, "I'm sorry this whole situation is even going on. I feel uncomfortable being a burden. I love you both so much."

She sighed and relaxed somewhat in Agas's arms, "Natalie you've suffered a lot in your short life, haven't you? It's sad you've had so much pain..." Adon pouted, giving Agas a small glare, though it wasn't with true anger, more like a frustrated sibling or mother, "You should not make her life harder by wrestling all the time, Agas. That's rather mean. Though she does have you to thank for developing such a strong will, I suppose... Well regardless. She is definitely one to be protected."

"Tracy is going to have a hard time adapting," she continued, suddenly changing subjects, "Do you guys have a plan for that?

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Hannya

The samurai was silent as the scene before her unfolded. It all happened far too fast, and she certainly wouldn't have done the assassin the kindness of protecting her. The masked face of the woman stared at the window, a glare in her eyes. Was she out hunted? Or was someone protecting 42? She'd be looking into it later, after this interaction was done. If she had to cooperate with someone to protect the child, she'd prefer to know now. Still, she had to give credit where it was due...her magic had stopped the bullet, even if it did mean she was now indisposed. Even when she succeeded, she failed. Pitiful. Eyes going back to the spider she kept her blade leveled with her, stance relaxed for now. "You know the rules. The convention will be abided by. Your life is forfeit to her own now." The samurai slid her larger daisho blade into its hilt. Her skin prickled, eyes narrowing in frustration as she rested her thumb at the hilt of her blade. "Cease. Kazaha." Flicking her thumb to eject her blade by just an inch and a half, a dragonfly that had been darting at the room suddenly became bisected to die on the spot, the samurai slamming her blade back into the sheath. "That is the twelfth today...And you, Kumo, will you abide your new position?"
Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

1DCEE150-AB82-4566-81BA-3D63780AC9D8.jpeg
Havoc
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten

An undeniable mischievous smirk slipped across the girls lips as she stood staring at the door to his presumed “secret” sleeping place. Truly in all honesty though she figured he would have done so much better than this. Still for some reason Havocs smile grew ever more wide at the thought of seeing her mysterious delivery boy and as if soured by childish impulse she reached out and happily knocked on the door rapidly and excitedly. Like a giddy school girl she lifted up and down on her toes while staring at the door. Like a child excited to see her favorite person she waited. Of course knowing he was home, and if that didn’t work she held a pizza in her hand. A peace offering of sorts though on all honesty with his abilities it really wasn’t a necessary thing.

4010DF0B-4421-4AB8-AB15-DCC597EC89B8.jpeg
Isabella

Isabella looked to Tyler a bit confused when she was tossed the fall but was quick to understand why when Amelia leapt at her only to bite down on her ear hard which brought a low pained but subtle growl from Isabella’s throat as she grabbed onto Amellia to keep her from falling. Chuckling a little she tried to pull her ear away the other one flicking about in displeasure as she spoke. “I-I see that hehe. Well teaching lesson for you then eh?” She said softly to him as her left hand started to glide up Amelia’s back. “Y-you see the trick is to distract us.” Isabella explained as her hand gently slid under Amelia’s chin on the left side of her face and started to gently scratch right under the jaw bone. An old trick Isabella’s parents used to use on her during her nipping faze that always worked on her.

“S-see if you scratch here it’s like scratching a dogs neck in the right spot that makes there leg go crazy.” Isabella explained in a little grunt to Tyler as she continued to scratch, hopping she didn’t have to resort to the other option.​

Merc Kidnapping
"Sorry about your kid, Tac. I didn't really have a choice," the captive merc wheezed out, hoarse, "Got hired by someone by the name of Hale. Masked hire. Still not entirely sure who they are, but they gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. Kidnapped my wife so I couldn't say no, plus money on top, not that it really matters at that point. Hired me to acquire you. Not supposed to kill. No idea how the fuck I was supposed to do that to you, so I started with the girl."

“She’s not as strong as you so therefore is the weakest link,” he explained, flipping his head back, “God, you hit like a freight train, dropping out of nowhere like that. You’re one of the best in this business. I stand no chance against you. I know that. Like I said, my hands were tied. I know you’d go against gods for your girl so I know you get it.”

Meanwhile, Sean eventually fell asleep too.

FCAAC137-6134-4092-AD26-7329086ABD12.jpeg
Visvian
Mentions/interactions: LostHaven LostHaven (open)

Vi hadn’t slept long after the bird man had left. As soon as she had awoke the hunger called like a ravenous urge she had to satiate. And with no food around her sights set on what was there. In the matter of say 10 minuets The place was empty. The couch the tv all the furniture was gone as she sat there with her legs outstretched in front of her. The last pics of metal from the bed frame in her hands as she tossed it up only to catch it in her mouth. The grinding and breaking of metal in her mouth as she ate it before getting up to her feet. Patting her tummy with both hands and a big huff of satisfaction before her look went to blank displeasure. “Hungry.” Was all she said to herself before she turned to the door and left the hotel room. Heading To the elevator and after some struggles reaching the buttons managed to get down to the lobby where she left onto the street. The same blank look on her face as she started to trot her way down the street. Ripping pieces of Buildings, cars, and anything else on the sidewalk off and eating them as she strolled aimlessly down the street while looking around.​

Bryne
A thin, whine-like groan made its way past his lips. Bryne had stayed in one of his little places in-state - his job paid very well since he took harder clients - but it wasn't his main home. He worked and lived in separate states for this exact reason. To make it harder for crazies to stalk his house. He peeked out a window, spotted Havoc, and sighed with all his body, leaning forward against the wall, head drooping. He paused for about four seconds before he righted himself and forced himself to go up to the door.

Bryne opened it in one big swoop and stared at her, "Havoc... sweet girl... darling Havoc... Why are you here and why with a pizza?"

He didn't even really listen to her response, and instead grabbed her arm near the elbow and gently pulled her inside, "I haven't had lunch yet. Just get you and your pizza inside. It's not appropriate to just show up like this. Were you looking to come get some ass or something?"

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Gaia.pngChutes, Muse, and Gaia
Chutes gave a small huff of frustration, "It's fine. Thanks for apologizing. Muse isn't too bad... I'm just paranoid... and Toon isn't too bad either... I just don't like the chaos of anvils and stuff." He pouted, looking like an embarrassed teen boy despite his age and power, "Girls? Feel free to hang out and look at any books. I have a lot... so... if you want to ask me stuff I can answer." He unmuted Muse with another small huff.

"And you can talk... I'm sorry. I was being mean," he said, ears flat, "Anyway! Yes. She'll be interested in you, Adam, so she'll definitely be more dangerous. Not so conducive to a mortal mind." Chutes tapped his head to emphasize the problem. He split in two, one copy staying with the girls, and the other leading Adam off.

"I promise I'll try not to use my power on you, Mister Chutes," Muse said in a shy whisper, "I don't wanna be a problem for you."

"Ah, shush. I was being unreasonable and paranoid. I just didn't expect you guys. Hey, Lexi, right? What sort of stuff are you interested in? We can go find you a book."
= = =
The copy with Adam led him to a meeting room. In said room, which was far larger than it had any right to be with white walls, ceiling, and floor, there was a simple setup of a couple of couches and chairs and a table. On one of the couches was a beautiful and etherial woman, barely clothed and oozing with power. Chutes's discomfort was immediate and very apparent, his tail twitching, ears down.

"Hi Gaia... I brought the human detective I was talking about... he wants to talk to you. His name's Adam," he introduced, not meeting the woman's intimidating gaze.

She smiled, calm as could be, "Hello Adam. It's not every day someone wants to talk to me like this. You have my attention."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

The doll looked down before kicking unagi a bit "YOU STUPID STUPID STUPID SWORDSWOMAN! YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST LET ME DIE! WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO SERVE SOME FAILURE LIKE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE DAMMIT. I HAD A WELL PAYING POSITION IN THE CLAN AND EVERYTHING!" she screamed taking her frustrations out on unagis passed out body. Harpy stopping hannya "nah... nah this is pretty fair. Just let her get it out" Harpy told Hannya watching. seemingly slowly nodding as she listened to the dolls words. After a while the doll stopped, and groaned taking out a gourd and opening it. "50k yen. down the drain" as she poured the contents into unagis mouth making her swallow. Unagi regaining consciousness. "......From today on. My life is forfeit to you... Master" the Spider said through gritted teeth bowing to her.

"OWWWW ow ow ow ow! why does she keep doing that!" Cyri yelled rolling on the ground in pain holding her head. Everytime her connection to a bug shes focusing on is forcibly snapped it always hurts like hell. And she had already had it happen 12 times! Why does she keep slicing the bugs. Shes on their side!

1637023237127.pngA Sheared Off Mountain Top
Asano and the other children were sobbing in fear, which subsided seeing the healing bubble of water, but only ramped up again when the goddamned spear broke through the water! Most of the kids started to scream and cry again. Little Asano, however, squirmed out of the doctor's grasp and ran off to the edge of the water dome. The fish lady said she was a friend of her goddess! She had to find her!! The fish lady made her feel much better, too, with healing powers. She said not to leave the dome, but... but Sato was there! She could see her!

As a small child is wont to do, she didn't listen (or more correctly didn't understand), and Thyris was busy with the weird demon lady anyway.

Meanwhile, Sato had her own problem to deal with. The powerful OA member had created a barrier of light around a few of his closest subordinates, sparing them and himself from the lightning.

"Goddess, I'm not sure what we've done to slight you," he shouted, another few barriers of light appearing in front of him to slow and then stop the wind. Three broke like glass, but there were enough that it lost its energy before it hit the main barrier. "Oh, you spoke Japanese! Perhaps you're the ward of that one little girl," he continued, looking to his subordinates, "Get out of here. I'll handle this." They scattered to the winds, but he didn't move, "I'd prefer not to fight. Could I simply give you the girl? She's mostly unharmed."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Last edited:
jewel.pngJupiter and Jewel
They listened to the request, to the information, with such serious looks on their faces. Jewel's, however, relaxed once she was done. She popped open the bottle of alcohol, not bothering to pour a glass to take a swig, "So, Miss, you seem like the type of girl to have an organization behind you."

Jupiter gave her a surprised look. She was thinking similarly, this was far too organized for just one person and had people at her beck and call, but she wasn't going to confront the woman about it! She was too bold!

"You made a good observation, kid," she said, turning to look at Chrysos, "Good job. I imagine this is some secret organization. Probably not like an Illuminati thing though. Miss, I wanna know what your big picture goal is before I agree to anything. I like your sounds. I like what you're selling. I hate the whole OA bastard thing too. I just wanna know what your goals are beyond that. Miss Jupiter here and I are both decent fighters."

Jupiter started to speak up, but Jewel held her hand out, "Nah, wait to hear what she's got to say. She wants us, we might want this information, but she sought us out. I don't mean any offense to it, miss, you don't want to or cannot show your face. I respect that decision. That means we have to focus on your goals, though. The good, the bad, I don't care. Just business. You understand I'm sure."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Natalie Brenton

Natalie seemed unbothered by the problem presented by her openly admitting she had every intention of murdering their family, more interested in squeezing what water she could out of her t-shirt from the sudden thunderstorm. "Yep, let's go kids." Standing upright she paused to leave the payment on the table with a healthy tip, starting off after Darren and Tracy. "A 'real bed'? What do you call what you've been sleeping on? Cardboard?" Natalie casually prodded Tracey in the shoulder, hands going into her soaking pockets. "Today's a right mess thus far. Let's hope it improves."

-----

Agas, even with flesh and blood, still seemed incredibly imposing...especially in the fact that she didn't even smile. And yet, she seemed more than pleased to hold the ghostly figure close. "I was never made to be soft or cuddly." Natalie, for her part in the mental scape, seemed a bit distracted, almost out of place in her own head. She'd spent so many years in constant combat with the spirit for control of her body, and now she didn't have that feeling going on now. At the comment of 'love you both so much', Agas offered only a squeeze, whereas Natalie had no real way to react to that. Did she say 'Love you too'? Did she smile? She wasn't sure what to say, she seemed a little stunned by the entire situation. At the comment about the pain she suffered, Natalie only offered a small shrug. "It's through pain that we learn to value the joy of life. I wouldn't trade the life I've had for another, as it's uniquely my own experiences. I don't really blame Agas, she's just doing as she exists to do. It'd be like getting mad at a tree for growing or a fish for swimming. Agas kills people. Simple as that to me."

At the question of Tracey, the two spoke at once, of one mind for once. "Conditioning". Natalie glanced towards Agas in bemusement for a moment before continuing. "Reward good behavior, punish bad. She was already informed if she went around being a deviant Agas was straight up just going to eat her soul, and that seemed to leave an impression. She's lived her entire life, well past time, with bad role models. So I'll be a positive one. Going to take a few pages from the old book of Father Mason. Worked on me, it'll work on her."
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Tactician

The merc was silent as the captive opposition explained their plight, rather unfeeling to it as well. He knew the life they lived, he knew exactly what'd have come of it. "I want every ounce of information you can give me on 'Hale'. What he sounded like, how he was dressed, where you met him." The sound of his boots tapping against the ground with each step could be heard as he started to circle the captive mercenary. His masks HUD had just alerted him of the fact the waste of space his daughter was interested in had just managed to escape, so he guessed he was kicking his ass too later. "How were you to meet him after I was 'acquired'? Depending on your answer, you might keep your gray matter where it belongs." Just killing this merc wouldn't fix the problem, they'd find a better one. No, if there was a means to act along to being 'acquired', he could crush the snakes head beneath his boot, rather than starting at the tail.
ed2c9c4d165ff4914d65a4a1a01168b7.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Detective Marshall

Adam gave a small nod to Chutes, respectfully silent as he spoke. "Perfectly fine, sir. You've been more than helpful as of late, and I rudely intruded on your privacy. You're entitled to being frustrated. Please, lead on." Following after Chutes patiently, giving a nod of the head in appreciation as he was led to the meeting room. "I appreciate all the help you've given me, I can only imagine this was difficult, or painful, to set up." Walking into the meeting room, hands tucked into his trench coats pockets, eyes quickly found Life itself, a deep and respectful nod of his head to her before he started for the table and chairs to take a seat. " Hello. Thank you for meeting with me, Gaia. It's a pleasure to meet you, miss." Pulling from his pocket his usual notepad and pencil he crossed a leg, leaning on the table a bit as he watched her, setting the paper and pencil down. "I realize you're likely a very busy individual, so I apologize for the short notice. A contact of mine informed me you had a direct hand in the resurrection of three rather prominent heroes from the O.A attack. I suppose my biggest question is the simple 'why' for the direct involvement? People of your capability and power typically have a more hands-off approach as far as I know...with certain exceptions, of course. What would warrant your direct involvement to resurrect people?" Adam's tone was respectful as always, if a bit gruff and to the point with how he handled his words. However, he was sure to make direct eye contact and hold her gaze, rather than study the carpet like a scolded school child. He had asked to meet her, it was only right he show the due respect of paying attention to her.
image0.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Hannya

The Samurai's gaze bored into the spider as she had her temper tantrum, going so far as to even start striking the unconscious 42. Shameful...to strike your master? Disgraceful and dishonorable unto both herself and the already failing 42. The Samurai was about to intervene before she felt the Harpy holding her back, the Hannya mempo staring at the bird-woman at her side. "You suggest letting such actions go unpunished?" The samurai's attention went back to Unagi as she stirred, flexing her fingers at her side slowly, balling a fist, and then relaxing again. "I should inform you that your new retainer saw fit to harass and violate you until you awoke. I would not be surprised if she made it a point to harm you with any aid she offered you. Be wary of her."
Samurai.jpg
be5de95c33d1a56e13b8e60759defc0f.jpg

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

James

It was such a pain to keep up with everyone. Sato was speeding as fast as she and Thyris could keep pace with each other, so it didn't take long for him to get outpaced and left alone with the 'Cuddle me Cthulhu' known as Sophia. "Dammit, this is a mess. The lightning is getting worse up there, it's practically a light show." The scorched ozone scent was getting stronger with every moment...Sato was right pissed. So by extension, James mood was soured beyond belief. Someone had apparently targeted her, in one way or another. Which meant they were fucking with his family now. It was one thing to kill him, he was getting used to it. But no one, absolutely no one messed with his family. Making his way into the room he lifted a hand to his brow, the water beating down and nearly blinding him with how heavily it fell. "Shit...Sophia, I'm going to need you to stay near me and give me a hand. Trust this to Thyris and Sato-" James fell silent at the sight of Scile and her interaction with Thyris...and then Thyris appearing to accept the fucking challenge. His temple throbbed into the classic 'cross' of anger, his eyebrow twitching. "THYRIS! Can you reschedule that PLEASE!? And YOU, demon with the one brain cell playing windows screen saver! Would you leave her alone right now!?" James sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Sophia, analysis, please. Who are these guys we're dealing with?"

james_angry.png

----------------

Sato

Despite the impressive barriers being raised up, the lightning continued to harass the room, the cage of lightning continuing to fall at the edges to prevent any chance of escape, or rather that was the intention. The shimmering shields of light only seemed to make them all larger targets, lightning strikes picking up the pace and hammering down from the heavens, growing increasingly powerful as the storm persisted without restraint. 'Can I give you the girl? She's mostly unharmed.' 'Mostly unharmed.' 'Mostly'. The lightning stopped for but a moment, the storm itself coming to a standstill in supernatural fashion...even the rain hung in the air as the goddess froze, sword still at the ready. Was she going to accept the offer? For a moment, it seemed that way...and then she spoke, voice carrying through the room like thunder. "Mostly...? MOSTLY!? You disturb the dead, and then say she is 'mostly' unharmed!? IF BUT A HAIR IS MISPLACED ON HER HEAD, I WILL ENSURE EVERY INCH OF YOUR TISSUE IS SHORN FROM YOUR BONE!" All at once, the storm tripled its efforts, lightning a radiant white of pure energy. "This will not be a fight. This will be butchering." In three smooth swipes, faster than a human could typically hope to perceive, the goddess moved at her full speed with her sword. Three massive wind blades formed, gouging up the ground and barrelling forward towards the suspected mage and his cohorts, the goddess simply blinking out of sight before appearing again...and again...and again, starting to form after-images with her speed. Based off her movements, she was striking at any conceivable weakness in the barriers, constantly flitting about the battlefield.

851b1011996328721bc6990215bd284d.png

----

James stared in shock at the sight before him, his anger giving way to a degree of concern. "Sophia, run some math for me. If she keeps up like this, what're the chances she starts melting the room with all this lightning? I've never seen her this pissed, but there's a good chance that if she keeps this up, we're going to have more fulgurite than room. Typically, I wouldn't care since I'm sure most of them deserve it...but there's kids there, and what looks like some poor lost hobo. Suggestions?...That don't involve Thanos Snapping the kids, or the hobo."

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Overwatch

The woman glanced through the rotting wooden hole after clearing out the shelves as if she was almost compelled to check it. No sooner had she lain eyes on the book did she feel...compelled to open it, to reach it. Grabbing the bookshelf she quickly forced it out of the way to reach the hidden compartment, slinging her bow over her back. Part of her demanded she not touch this thing, but the other half couldn't resist the siren song. Besides, there was someone or something inside of it...they needed out, right? Pulling a small lockpick set from her belt she worked with the lock of the book, a satisfying click filling the air as she reached her goal. As chains and lock fell away she reached to the book, slowly opening it up.
imgbin-black-survival-character-model-sheet-concept-art-huntress-uVtvR7Tvy8sTYwbH60dMMjjT5.png

Harpy sighed "can you blame her. She was esentially forced into the life debt. Most Yokai would prefer death to this. How would you like it if someone put you in a life debt by preventing you from committing seppuku miss honor and shit" she explained as Unagi looked down nodding sadly. "I ...reacted on impulse. My apologies. I thought she might have info on the weird spider card I got before they showed up" She said taking out the business card she had recieved earlier. The doll looking at it. "...This isnt our work. I was the only group dispatched, The next party was only suppose to show up if I didnt contact within a week." The doll said inspecting it. "Great. so its another mystery huh" Harpy complained as she looked around "Caroline went and asked something but she dissapeared before we could get any info. Fan fucking tastic" She added kicking a piece of debris. Mystery after mystery and people kept fucking with em!

4E095E44-0F3C-48C1-96FB-A34ABB98C738.jpeg
Isla
Interaction: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

as she tore away the shelf to get the book it seemed to respond with just as much eagerness as she had. The compelling sensation growing more and more as she got to work unlocking the pages and once done the book seemed to shiver to life. At the same moment she unlocked the book it was almost as if it took a breath after being under water to long. That sudden relief and life refilling your lungs was the same feeling the book seemed to give as a ghostly mist wafted from the pages as the chains fell though her task wasn’t done. The compelling sensation and sweet siren song continued to grow around her as she slowly opened the pages.

Then she was gone. The book falling flat on the floor open as in an instant Overwatch found herself in a much different place than she had started out. In the blink of an eye she has been transported from that basement to the end of a bridge. The Sky’s above her dark and soaked with that same unsettling dark magic that had gotten her called to the scene. Not only that but across the bridge sat an unmistakably evil and dark looking castle.

F1EE6B99-EBAC-47E4-A8BF-EB2CD9A7A071.jpeg
There was not a sign of life from the stone structure at all, at least not yet as it sat looking quietly in this dark place. Before Overwatch would have much time though to gather her surroundings something came up under her fast and to the right of her from under the bridge. Missing the structure by an inch a massive pure white beast rocketed up into the sky nearly half the size of the castle before her and continued upwards. When it had reached a high enough altitude it’s wings outstretched. The under markings as if two looming eyes stared down over the girl as it slowly circled overhead just below the cloud line.

As if a flare had been shot up it seems the dragons presence caused a stir within the dark stone as lights started to arise from a few of the castle windows, then she would feel a presence behind her. Dark and unnatural yet uncomfortably close as a girl in tattered and bloodied robes. Her skin and hair white and lifeless and her white milky dead eyes seemingly frozen open as she stood just a foot behind Overwatch with the slightest innocent yet uneasing smile across her lips
0C83E4B0-6197-4B98-98FB-64EBB1BCB022.jpeg

Last edited:
63DF0D17-90E7-4FAD-B499-D40B8275E39B.jpeg
Havoc

Havoc couldn’t help the child like smile when the door swung open to Bryne despite his clearly displeased face. “Well ya know just that I-.” She didn’t even really get to finish before Bryne towed her into the apartment. Staring up at Bryne with big eyes as he asked his question undoubtedly bringing a delighted smirk to her lips at the thought. “Oh you. That’s not all I think about ya know. Though that isn’t a bad offer your making.” She cooed mischievously before her look suddenly changed to one of annoyance as her head whipped to the right. Staring off at nothing she spoke. “Shut up!” She snapped at the nothingness before almost snapping back to Bryne with a big eager smile. “I just wanted to see you that’s all. Is it really that bad for me to want to see someone?” She questioned him back as her lips curled into a small pout. “cmon I even brought a peace offering.” She even added holding the pizza up to him more to try and coerce Bryne into not kicking her out just yet​

~Ella Miller~

2EAB7B74-2F47-449A-8BDC-21CD50BE9433.png It wasn’t hard catching up; in fact, it was a pleasant trip. Information that was helpfully provided by Lahn scrolled across her view as they helped guide her. Not that there’s much I didn’t know already. That was always the tricky part. Information was only released when the people on the sidelines actually learned it from those in the field. If they didn’t hear anything from the field then they were flying blind like Ella was now.

You have enough. Utilize it.

Inside her helmet Ella’s eyes rolled. You’re a great motivational speaker. The sarcasm was gracefully ignored by the alien symbiote. Not that they had much of a chance to reply anyways as Ella’s view was suddenly clear again indicating that she was close.

Sure enough, the familiar outline of her sister grew more noticeable as she drew closer. Activating her link with Addison, she teased, “Left me behind for someone else, huh? Too cool for your sister now?” Light banter before everything went to shit was always a great idea. Helped recenter them and ground them.

Helped them make less mistakes.

Getting close, she slowed and glanced at the lanky teen that Addison had attached herself to, “Who’s your new friend?”

((Interacting with @Osuka’s Fay and @ManofManyRoles’s Addison))

VIONA

Viona was sitting at her desk in her room angrily throwing knives at a dart board. She was, pissed to say the least, at herself. She almost caused another minor outbreak of her poison. All just cause of a mental attack. Damnit! Why cant she just be useful! All she does is cause trouble for others. Everyone has to go out of their way for her. As Viona continued her moping she looked up at the TV to see news being broadcast about a Virology lab being broken into. Viona looked down at her arm. Still having a bruise from her daily blood sampling. "....You wont be useless Viona..." She muttered to herself grabbing the knives off the dartboard. And putting on her suit as fast as she could. As she ran to the door Arenike stood infront of it. "Oh no you dont. Like hell Im letting you run off after yesterday! Corvus would kill me!" Arenike said before Viona simply walked to her fridge. And took a vial of her blood and tossed it to the couch. Arenike diving after it. Viona quickly running out through the airlock. "Hey Mark im borrowing your car sorry!" VIona said before swinging her fist knocking out the scientist named Mark. and quickly swiping the keys from his pocket. Jumping into his car. She turned the key and hit the gas. ONly to go in reverse slamming into the car behind her. "ahhh..." she groaned before grabbing the Gear shift and putting it in drive. And going forward swerving down the street. Viona in fact. Did not know how to drive. Nor had she ever been in the driver's seat of a car.

amelia waters johnson.jpgAmelia and Tyler
Amelia whiiiiined and bit down harder, drawing blood as her head titled against her will towards the direction of the scratching. With quite a bit of resistance, she released and her ears flattened back, "Dun wanna go to school. I double dun wanna cuz you're here and I dun wanna miss you."

Tyler turned away from their little one, wiping tears that were forming in his eyes.

She clambered up into her momma's arms and clung to her, "Sowwy I huwt you momma. You won't leave, right? I'm sowwy. I really am. Don't weave cuz I bit you pwease." Amelia pulled away enough so she could look at her momma's face, barely an inch or two from her, "Don't weave. I miss momma awl the time."

"I mean... We declared a duel tho! So I still expect one!" Scile said said as she put down her guard and grabbed her staff. Sophia simply tilting her head "We are currently in hidden tunnels operated by the criminal Orginization known as OA who has resurrected a child from Satos village. How they managed to summon across dimension....answer not found. Currently the tunnels will collapse in 1 minute and 12 seconds. Shall I delay it? Also The demon over there... will be troublesome. That is not demonic energy. It is the manifestation of her soul. a troublesome technique.....It appears she learned it from an even more troublesome person. Estimations. Nothing good will come from this encounter. Shall I teleport the civilians to safety?" Sophia asked calmly as she explained everything motionless. Simply twitching as any debris that fell near james was crushed to dust.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

9490AB1F-D680-4753-A878-1E2ED903646D.jpeg
Visvian
Interactions: Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Vis didn’t stop on her little “rampage of sorts through the city. Leaving in her wake half eaten cars, chunks of buildings eaten out, half eaten light poles garbage cans and bus stops. It was painfully obvious the path she had took in her aimless wander to be satiated. Soon enough though the girl had found herself in front of a bakery of sorts. Holding a chunk of a car in her hands she stared blankly at the building for a moment before downing her latest snack and deciding to go in. “Maybe they will give me the yummy thing bird was talking about.” She said softly.

By now the magic of the bird demon had worn off her tail and horns now happily visible once again, having even gotten caught on a few things. Still the little girl didn’t let that stop her search as she got to the door of the bakery and pulled at the door. Perhaps a little to hard though as she ripped the door handle off and fell back on her butt with a big “uff”. Clearly surprised by the action she pouted for all of two seconds at falling on her behind before noticing the handle still in her hand and chucking it into her mouth. With that done though she got back up and grabbed where the door handle should be. Pulling a little gentler this time the dragon managed to open up the door and go inside with curiosity. Her eyes scanning the inside curiously before setting on the workers with that same blank emotionless yet cute stare. For a moment she sat silent till her eyes laid on a man behind the bar and she slowly walked over. “Hey!” She said while staring right up to the bar even though Visvian wasn’t even close to the top of it. Expecting the man to lean over to see her she simply continued to speak. “Gimme food mister!”​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back