• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
1633150367707.pngAbigail/Muse
Abigail heaved out a long sigh as she prepared herself and walked into the police station. She had a small basket in her hands. The police officer the other day had to deal with that boy she has a crush on. She fiddled with the basket and sighed deeply once more, and put on a big smile for the reception desk. Within a moment, the man at the front let her past and pointed her to the detective's desk.

She froze for a second, looking at the strange... cartoon girl... Abigail shook her head once and continued forward, stopping to the side of Adam's desk.

"I... um... hello, Sir," she stuttered, smiling politely, "I'm... um... I'm Abigail, or Muse. I was here trying to help out that boy, with Kali... I'm her apprentice. I... I wanted to come back, though. I have a..." Abigail offered the basket, "It's a picnic of things. I made a salad from my grandmother and my garden... and a... a turkey sandwich... um..." She took a deep breath, trying to settle her words, "and I also added a thermos of spiced apple cider."

She gave it to him and continued to explain, "My ability is my voice. It... manipulates people. I can order people around and whatnot, especially by singing. I don't mean to, though. So, I felt like it was really important to come back and apologize for any inconvenience my voice might have caused. Like I said, I'm Kali's apprentice. So... I'm a hero in training. I hope that a hero as great as Kali can teach me well, so that one day I can hope to make your and other police's lives easier."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

ada.jpgAda
Ada brought her arms up to take the blow on them instead of directly on her chest. It still sent her stumbling, though, and she fell to the ground from the force. She rolled away from the would-be throat chop and scrambled back up to her feet. She was panting a little, "Fair enough. I feel like they're really clever, though. I think it's only a matter of time before they figure out who we are. At the least, I'm gonna be paranoid about it because then I can be ready for it. What do I do if they figure it out and I'm there when they do? Like if they end up knowing who we are and try to kidnap me or something?"

At the faked blow, she failed and took the headbutt dead on. She dropped to a knee as the world spun and a headache spontaneously formed. A tiny groan wormed its way out of her lips, "Ugh... Here's hoping he doesn't just keel over from it... ow... Damn it. I hate your fake-outs. You're too good at it."

As if on cue, Casey got a call from Jewel.

“Hey! So I got a bit of an emergency thing going on. Lucky for you I needed something to do with my hands so I don’t strangle my apprentice,” she said, her grin clear from her voice, “I got it done way early. I’ll send you the address for where I’m at right now, unless you have another way you want me to get you these trinkets?”
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Jewel
Jewel texted Fay back with a roll of her eyes, "No thanks. Outdoors is bestdoors. Especially with his luck. Have fun with that mess. Don't get almost killed like Chrysos just did."

She continued to fiddle with her talismans in her other hand, the object floating in a bubble of mana, as she then put the phone back in her pocket. "Yep," she said, not even looking at him, though to be fair she could sense what he was doing with ease, "The tingling means it's working, kid. As for exploding in your face... eh. Depends on the spell. It's not a chance thing for most spells, it's a matter of doing it right. Think of it like a computer code. If the code doesn't involve chance, then there's not really anything for chance to change."

"Now, what's the chance of mana exploding in your face?" she said, the talismans disappearing suddenly as she looked up at him, taking her phone back out, "Not likely, but possible I suppose. It'd just pop like a balloon, though. Nothing dangerous. You wouldn't be able to amass the amounts of mana that would be dangerous right now. You're doing good. Stop worrying so much. I plan to teach you how to heal first and foremost... and nothing with chance or randomness to it."

"Gimme one sec. I gotta make a call. Keep doing that motion," she dialed the mercenary back up, far sooner than expected, "Hey! So I got a bit of an emergency thing going on. Lucky for you I needed something to do with my hands so I don’t strangle my apprentice,” she said, her grin clear from her voice, “I got it done way early. I’ll send you the address for where I’m at right now, unless you have another way you want me to get you these trinkets?"

Osuka Osuka Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

125C425C-2435-4722-817A-0F1E93D80E85.jpeg
Yami
interaction: Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Yami let out little grumbles and babbles as Ruru awoke and lifted her up. A big bright smile on the creatures face as she was pet. Watching as Ruru got up and changed Yami was at Ruru’s feet the entire time, watching her and hugging Ruru’s leg whenever she got the chance till Ruru picked Yami up and started to leave. Happy to be held Yami nuzzled her face against Ruru’s neck with cute delighted babbles. That was until of course Ruru lifted up the plate of food that had been left for her. Immedietly turning her attention to it Yami clapped her smaller set of hands happily while her left big arm reached over and grabbed one of the pieces of French toast and started to nibble on it. Holding the pice of toast with one hand and with the other three clutching Ruru’s shirt she sat content as Ruru hobbled her way out to the front and sat down. Adjusting to get more comfortable in Ruru’s lap Yami sat facing forward now and went to work on her French toast. Humming and babbling to herself happily as she ate and enjoyed the pets Ruru gave her

BA4D2106-1826-439F-B3FE-A94D5940967F.jpeg
Isabella
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten

Yesterday nearly felt like a dream when it was all said and done finding her daughter, her ex being wounded. All of it was so out of the norm that she didn’t really know how to process it at the time. Hell even now she still didn’t really now how to process it all but then again that was a worry for her when she awoke. Having gone home with or to be more precise taken him home due to his injury Isabella ended up staying to watch after the two. Something she clearly wasn’t used to though made it work. When morning came Isabella had ended up passed out in Amelia’s room. On her knees at her pup’s bed side laying her head next to her daughters. A hand gently reached out and holding onto Amelia’s in there sleep as she rested. Though it wasn’t a good rest, nor an enjoyable one really. Her dreams and memories tortured her and it showed as even in her sleep tears slowly ran from her eyes tho she made no sound, no movement. Not even the slightest stir so as to not wake Amelia, content in her sleep to silently deal with her self loathing and nightmares.

Isla
Interaction: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

The call that had been placed surely wasn’t one to fret to much on. Over the past few weeks there had been callins and talk of a house in downtown that set off a dark and evil aura to any intuned with the supernatural. Naturally of course after enough talk has gone around a hero was sent out to investigate. Upon arrival to the home there truly was a difference between it and the others. Though what it was exactly could not be placed. Was it dirtier than the others? Maybe a bit more rundown and unkept? All that was obvious was there wasn’t much to be noted besides the dark presence that hung over the building. Clearly abandoned for a while tho the home was still somewhat furnished and maybe even cleaned not to long ago. A secret room his in the basement behind a few old bookshelf’s where it would seem this dark feeling was coming from but what sat on the other side that caused this was a mystery for now.
(sorry it’s a bit short they will get better as we go I promise lol)​

Last edited:
shield2.jpgAdon, Tracy, and Darren
Darren forced a smile, a dry laugh, cocking his head to look at Natalie as she ate. "Is there really a point to that now?" he asked, motioning to Adon that was nibbling on her food like it was peculiar, "I mean... isn't this considered finding them? Even if she's a little... broken..."

"Well that's a little rude," Adon said between bites, "This place has nice food. I think I like eggs... and eggs go well with this bread. It's nice."

"...I feel like that only confirmed what I said"

Tracy was much like Natalie in totally ignoring the situation, leaving the brain melting for later. She was enjoying her food. "Yeah, I like the eggs. Not too shabby. I think I've had better though. Our dad owns this really good restaurant in the UK. It's got two Michelin stars," she explained, grinning, "It's a shame we're in the states. I could show you it."

"I don't think I'd like your parents," Adon pouted, pausing eating for a moment, "Are they bad people, Agas? I feel like they're bad people."

Tracy grumbled, "Depends on your definition of bad. They don't work within society's morals."

"Should I meet them, too?" Adon asked, before trying to fit a whole egg in her mouth at once.

Darren groaned, muttering, "no" under his breath. He glanced at Tracy, but doubted she'd get to answer before Natalie could. He didn't imagine anything good would come from her meeting his family. Especially when she was this... innocent. His father would take advantage of her in a heartbeat. He didn't have high hopes for a sudden change of heart. Even less so for his uncle! That man was terrifying.

tyler johnson.jpgTyler and Amelia
"Mmmm... Izzy?" Tyler groaned, half-asleep. He was next to his ex-wife, exhausted, still in pain from the wound despite it being mostly healed by a healer. He was back against the wall, having slumped over at some point during the night. He groaned again and shook his head from his stupor, blinking the blurriness from his eyes. He looked at Isabella first, then their daughter.

"You know, sleeping like this isn't good for your back," he whispered, a dry chuckle seeping forth. Tyler reached out and cupped her free hand, head lolling over slightly to look at her, still barely awake. "I'm so happy you're both alright. If only I get injured, I'd call that a good day." Amelia was still soundly asleep, curled up against her mother's hand. She didn't even stir at the sounds.

"I swear... it'd be so much better if I had powers like you. Maybe then I'd understand things better. Maybe then things wouldn't have gotten so f'd up. Not to mention, Amelia's gonna probably start having abilities soon. How old were you when yours popped up?"

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

1F40B555-0A65-43C8-9CE8-ADB3657B9C16.jpeg
Isabella

Isabella laid still as Tyler awoke. Still asleep till his voice reached her ears and started to pull her back to reality. They twitched just a little as she awoke but didn’t move nor open her eyes. She simply laid there and listened, let him cup her free hand and take in the sensation of touch once more from the man she once loved. It was hard to be like this in all honesty. Having spent so long drinking her sorrows away without the loving feel of someone else made it so this felt foreign to her. Yet still Isabella let him continue.

It wasn’t till he spoke about powers that she responded. Taking a few seconds to fish through her memories before she spoke in a low and quiet hush. “About her age.” Isabella said softly back to him as her eyes slowly opened to meet Tyler’s before slowly looking over to Amelia. “If she has the same powers I do it will start off small and random….. knives will start appearing in her hands or around her. And as she grows the blades will grow, her imagination and mental strength being the only limit to how much or how strong she will be able to make the blades.” Isabella said quietly to him without taking her eyes off Amelia. Tears still lightly rolling down her cheeks as she stared down her daughters perfect innocent face. The sweet gentle pup of hers that she barely knew.​

tyler johnson.jpgTyler
"Well that'll be fun," he chuckled, "Sounds like a total riot, a tiny child with a litany of weapons." Tyler yawned and then went silent for a long while. He stared off at Amelia, and then off at nothing in particular. It took a good five minutes before he spoke again.

"I think... you should stay. If... I mean... if you'd be up for that," he said suddenly, looking at their daughter again, "I... won't be able to handle this alone. Her getting her powers... and... I mean, yes, the court told me to keep distance... but... I mean... this... it's not fair to you."

He let go of her hand and raked his fingers through his hair, clearly nervous, "I mean... we have a kid together. Maybe I should have been more patient with you... Everyone just... pushed for me to leave... pushed for the court... pushed... I don't know. I just... God, you reminded me yesterday of how much I love you. I don't know how to feel or what to do."

"Sorry. Sorry. I'm overstepping. If you'd be willing, I can set up the guest room for you. Amelia would like it."

521EA078-83F4-4F63-A447-CE86B2C5189A.jpeg
Isabella

Isabella listened with an emotionless look as she stared Amelia down, not looking at Tyler. When he apologized she spoke softly. “No need for apologize.” She said simply and went silent in thought. Her mind thinking on what he said. About how everyone was against her apparently, if filled her with rage though she showed none. How could he listen to others like that. Let others influence such a decision as trying to separate her from Amelia. At least that’s how she saw it even though she knew what she did was the reason for her separation from her pup.

it took a minute or two before she responded in a somewhat colder and more hurt tone. “I always thought it was something I did….. or that you just didn’t love me anymore.” She said quietly as her tone seemed to die out. “You broke me Tyler….. and I’ve never been able to fix myself since.” She said before turning her attention to him, her eyes staring into his soul as she spoke. “If it wasn’t for Amelia I would have already left. Hell I would have never even come in the first place……”​

tyler johnson.jpgTyler

“Isabella… you know it was something you did. From how much you were overworking to how much you overreacted,” Tyler said, then sighed and looked like his eyes were watering, “And I took things too far. I listened to people and I don’t think I should. They thought you were too dangerous to be around Amelia. I didn’t… I never agreed with that idea, but when everyone says the same thing to you, it’s hard to get away from it. I felt like I’d be a bad parent somehow if I didn’t agree with them.”

“I know the last person in the world you’d hurt is Amelia,” he said after taking a slow breath, looking at Isabella again, “I’m sorry. Understand, I want you to take responsibility for your part in this, but… I fully take responsibility for the pain I’ve caused you. I don’t want to keep her from you. You say you wouldn’t have come in the first place, fine. I’m still offering you my guest room so you can be close to Amelia. I’m not offering that for me.”

“Do you have a place to stay that’s fine for Amelia to go to? I’ve heard rumors you’ve been drinking… so that’s another reason I’m offering for you to stay in the guest room. You wouldn’t have to worry about it. You could take Amelia to school. It is Monday, after all,” he paused to look at his watch, “And it’s already 8 am. I have her in a late-day kindergarten class, so it doesn’t start for another two hours. We should probably get her up and get breakfast in her. You wanna make it or should I?” It seemed the previous conversation immediately disappeared as he focused on their child. He didn’t care about all the drama, as long as Amelia was happy.

Last edited:
6965F118-8F89-4DDA-BB83-0C47281D0F19.jpeg
Isabella

Isabella listened to his words with a slight grain of salt as he spoke of it being all her fault but she didn’t respond yet her only answer and truly the biggest question she asked. “If you knew I would never hurt her why did you still do it all? If you knew I’d never hurt her why did you listen to everyone else when you knew me better than anyone else?” She asked coldly to him before deciding to drop the conversation herself and slowly getting to her feet with a few strained groans from the position she decided to sleep in.

Looking down to Tyler she added one more thing. “Oh trust me I take my responsibility and regret it…. The nightmares don’t let me forget no matter how much I drink.” She said to Tyler before turning her attention to Amelia and gently leaning over her bed and her. Using her left hand she gently brushed some of Amelia’s hair from her face before cupping her cheek and speaking in the softest and most gentle tone. “Amelia sweetheart. It’s time to get up.” She would coo ever so lovingly to the little girl that laid in front of her so perfect and innocent it nearly brought tears to Isabella’s eyes once more.​

29E0DC63-02E3-414E-81A0-A50156B65C27.jpegTyler and Amelia
Tyler stood as well, waiting until she started to wake their child to speak. “Because I’m not as strong as you,” he said as he walked around to the other side of the bed, “And that’s my regret. So I guess we both have some regrets.”

He tossed Isabella the stuffed doll of herself, speaking a little more loudly to help wake her, “You might want that.”

Little Amelia whined like a tired husky pup as she stirred. She scrunched her face and pouted and muttered a tiny, “I dun wanna…” She whined more loudly the more she woke up, ears squirming. Her eyes finally opened after a few moments like that, and she yawned wide, her sharp dagger canines on full display. She blinked and rubbed her face, scooching so she was sitting up in bed.

Once she laid eyes on her mommy, her eyes went wide, “Momma!” Amelia flailed and practically leapt to her mother, wrapping her arms around her neck. Which was all very sweet and adorable…

Until she chomped down on her fluffy ear with a fiesty growl, “No school! I dun wanna!!”

“Yeah so this is a recent thing. She bites. It hurts,” Tyler explained, clearly trying to hold back laughter.

Detective Marshall

Marshall glanced over at Abigal as she arriving, sipping his coffee slowly as she spoke, features neutral as he put the cup down on his desk again. "Hm? Thank you, Miss Abigal. I remember you from the other day, yes. I appreciate the care package though." Taking the care package he set it beneath his desk for safe keeping, gently flicking the Cthulhu bobblehead so he nodded along to the conversation. "Huh? So that's your power, huh?...Going to be honest, I wouldn't have known if you didn't tell me." He made a nod towards the little assortment of cthulhu themed things decorating his desk, right besides his family photo's to draw her attention to it. "Names Detective Marshall. I've got what you could call an 'Absolute Will'. So all you're voice can do to me is make me admit it's nice. I'm the LAPD's expert on things that go bump in the night, screw with the synapses, or would otherwise be difficult to handle just by looking or hearing it. I promise, you haven't caused any issues for me. Let's keep it that way though, yea?" He offered a polite smile to her, downing the rest of his coffee as he glanced back towards Lexi. "This is Lexi, she's my partner. Lexi, good learning opportunity. I'm a Police Hero, so public relations is important for us to handle. Why don't you introduce yourself as well, proper?"
image0.jpg

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Deathkitten Deathkitten

Casey Kemp

He kept his eyes on her, hands still up in a boxer's stance. "Armory, third row, second from the left. Small emergency transponder. It's a fake bracelet, you just need to look like your nervously fussinig with it. Button hidden at the side, it's triggered by three clicks and holding it for three seconds, it's a combination most people won't guess. You use that if you need me, I'll be there in five minutes, no matter where I am in LA." He slowly advanced on her, as if to press his assault on her, responding in kind. "I'd hope I'm good at it. You need to get better than me though, lil Kite. Tactician is one of the best Merc's you can buy, and you're going to put him out of business by the time you're in your twenties...Phonecall, hold." Flipping his phone from his pocket he responded after glancing at the number...jewel. "I'll come pick it up. Pick a dead drop or a hand-off, and I'll be there."
5d9f509160e302f51f33865e1c6b04a6.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Overwatch

When there came in a report of a house giving off 'bad vibes' it seemed like an easy fix, after all, it was probably just some old ladies place and she had passed away in it somewhere and they needed someone to call it in. A red sports bike ran through traffic, weaving back and forth as the rider sped forward, coming to a stop outside of the offending household. Slinging herself off and pulling the helmet off she secured it to her bike, pulling the bow off her back and starting into the building. Getting inside she came to a pause, looking around slowly. Yea...this had a sour feeling. Slowly walking through the house she followed the dark feeling into the basement, looking around slowly as she frowned, giving a low whistle to try to get a response...nothing. Approaching the bookshelves she started to look through them, stopping in front of the bookshelf that seemed to have the strongest feeling and starting to remove books, one by one....was there a reverse Anne Frank situation going on here, perhaps?
imgbin-black-survival-character-model-sheet-concept-art-huntress-uVtvR7Tvy8sTYwbH60dMMjjT5.png

Spear

By the time the two had arrived, the fire station was in a massive blaze, screams coming in from people stuck inside and the van Spear had arrived in was now long gone...though the madman wasn't far, he just had to be found. "Oh god, please help! Get me out of here!..Oh god...god please no-" The screams and pleading were cut short by a gunshot, followed by a demented laugh. "There you go! You're out of here! Well...you're not here anymore at least! Ah well!" The voice was obviously demented, and one Axiom may be familiar with. The doorway blocking the room where the screams could be heard cracking before falling in on itself, a load-bearing beam collapsing atop the doorway. Alit by the flames was a sinister smiling mask, stained with a smear of blood. "Well hello there! I was hoping you'd be the one to show up! Are you up for a game of hide and seek? I certainly hope so, it's a game of life or death in this case! There's still three men in this building I think...let's see who finds them first!" Before one could reach Spear the wall collapsed in on itself, the maniacal cackling filling the air as that mask was hidden by collapsed debris...and plowing straight through the collapse would bring the entire building down it seemed. "Tick tock!"
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon
aa43ef43417489a7fbbffdbe7c6bdbe5.png

Natalie Brenton

Natalie rested her chin on her knuckles, staring at the three of them. "If I shaved you bald and hid all of your hair, would someone have found you if that found all your hair, Darren? I think we've only found a portion of a whole in this case. We need the whole if we're going to be considered 'successful.' So yea, we're still going to work on you being divining rods..." At the mention of Darren and Tracy's parents Natalie winced, someone pressed the Agas button. "DISGRACES! MISERABLE SINNERS! I'LL SEE THEM DEAD BY THIS WEEKS END, I SWEAR IT! KEEP HER AWAY FROM THEM, OR SO HELP ME I WILL JUMP ROPE WITH YOUR PSYCHE, NATALIE!" Natalie winced, staring at Tracey and leveling her fork with her. "You're buying me aspirin after breakfast. Or you can make my headache go away another way, but I've got the headache again...Ahem...Miss? No, we should keep you as far away from them as possible."
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

SCP-7008-B-1

Lexi smiled as her mouth opened like a garbage can and she poured her cup of coffee into her throat "Ah now that's some good ol' Joe!" She said happily before turning her attention to Marshall and Muse. In the blink of an eye she was next to Marshall and was holding the bottle of cider, sipping on it calmly. "Neat power, I have no idea if your power could effect me" She was smiling widely although her teeth look much sharper than any teeth should be as she was holding a big Cthulu plushie in her free hand as she continued to sip on the cider as she listened to the two of them talk then Marshall said for her to introduce herself "Good grief, fiiiiiiiiine If you really want me to" Lexi put down the half finished bottle and the plushie before bowing low "Well hello there Miss Music, I am Lexi O'Hallaran, also known as Toon if you are cool with it" She grabbed her own face and pulled on it stretching wide before letting it snap back into place "As you can see I am Toon and I can do damn near anything a toon ca-" As she talked out of nowhere an anvil flew past Muse's shoulder and smacking Lexi straight in the face, sending her over Marshall's desk and onto the ground ".....Ow, where the **^!#% did that come from" She said muffled under the anvil as she started trying to pull it off herself but was obviously struggling with it "Uh....Detective, Muse a little help please?

Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

1633856290132.png

ada.jpgAda
"Sounds good to me. Just show up. I don't really care who sees you with me," Jewel said, her shrug audible, "So yeah, just show up whenever. I'll probably be in the park for at least a couple of hours. Trying to teach my apprentice magic, and he's a complete newbie so it's a slow process. Hey if you want I can teach you and your little girlie a couple of things too. Anyway, I'll be here so no rush." She hung up in short order after that.

"Well that sounded like fun," Ada grumbled, still rubbing her head where he had hit her. She was standing again and was already texting Sean basically the instant they stopped sparring.

"Sounds like you're gonna be heading out? I'll grab that emergency bracelet before I go. Do I have to wait for you to get back before I head out or... can I go hang out with Sean now? I still feel pumped up. Maybe I can play with him and make him spar just to see how much he sucks and needs to get better. I wonder what's faster, my reflexes or his time dilation? That'd be an interesting little test. We'd have to go somewhere other than the library to do that, though."

Casey Kemp

"Your laxidasical attitude is going to get you murdered one day, Jewel. I do care if I get seen. I've got no needs for the 'mystical arts'. I'll come and collect it today, be there in an hour." As the call ended he sighed, shoving his phone into his pocket and starting towards the armory. "Her laid back attitude is exactly how she ends up with her gray matter in a back seat...and exactly why I hated asking for her help. You're free to go, I'll get you out of the crater." Reaching the armory he grabbed a small black box before cracking it open to reveal what looked like a blank white mask, uncomfortably close to the texture of human flesh, along with a small contact box. "She's just making my life difficult just because she can, I'm certain." Taking the 'mask' he slowly applied it to his face, the synth-skin 'gluing' to his skin before shifting to take a more clean shaven and youthful appearance...something that didn't resemble Casey's actual appearance in the slightest, popping in the emerald green contacts. "Time Dilation is my suspicion."
Deathkitten Deathkitten

muse.jpgMuse/Abigail
Abigail visibly brightened in her expression as he explained his power. That was... so... cool! She was immediately enamored. Not in a creepy love way, but she definitely NEEDED to be his friend! Having someone she could talk to that wasn't going to do whatever she said would be awesome. She wouldn't have to be so careful with her words! He was older than her, though. Would being friends be weird for him? Maybe she could help him professionally instead? Like another teacher, like Kali? Abigail nodded enthusiastically, "I don't want to be any problem for you." She turned slightly to look at Lexi, trying to keep the smile on her face despite how... odd she looked and behaved.

"Nice to meet you, Lexi," she said politely, "And... I'd prefer not to find out if my power affects you, but... I always find out anyway." She continued to smile politely as the girl introduced herself, but her smile turned to a surprised squeak as Toon was flattened by a cartoon anvil.

"Oh my god! L-Lexi!" she rushed over, fretting over her, unsure what to do that wouldn't make things worse. Muse wasn't very strong physically. Like, yeah, she worked out to keep herself in tip-top shape, but an anvil was like the definition of heavy!!! "Are... are you okay? What should I do? How can I help?"

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

tracy.jpgAdon, Darren, and Tracy
"I guess that's fair," Darren mumbled. He sighed, then gave up and just ate. There was no point in trying to make sense of all this. "I'm so not gonna enjoy this training montage..."

Tracy stuck her tongue out at Natalie, "Yeah yeah whatever."

Adon was distracted. After time passed and they finished their food, they started to get a little ancy. “Ah… Natalie? Agas? I should probably go back to the nice girl that’s offering me housing. She’s a very nice catholic… I think? A lot of religions seem really similar from a basic view. A lot of them worship the same god, just in different ways,” Adon mused, fidgeting, “I feel like Agas won’t want to let me out of her sight… but the girl said she didn’t want anybody to know who she is. Her hero stuff is a secret… so… I’m not sure what to do.”

ada.jpgAda
Ada perked up, beaming with a smile, "Really?! Sweet! I'll catch a shower so I don't smell like sweat!" She rushed off, disappearing further into the house. When she came back, which only took five minutes or so, her hair was in a towel and she was dressed to go out in jeans and a long sleeve top. Ada bounced over to the armory to pick up the emergency bracelet and the regular antimagic talisman as well as a few weapons. She tucked a surprisingly small gun with a silencer onto a holster on her ribs under her shirt.

"Oh and by the way, I don't think she's being laid-back, to be honest. She's stuck being in the public eye thanks to her current situation. I think she's just acting very confident and in charge to throw people off. I mean she's made it this far, right? I doubt she's terrible at keeping herself alive," Ada said with a shrug before she leaned forward and tried to dry off her long hair a bit more, "That mask is always so weird. I know I'll end up getting one myself soon, but... ugh. They're so weird."

"Anyway, I'll be careful out today. I don't know what we'll be doing aside from just hanging out at the library. If we end up somewhere else, I'll let you know so you know where I need to be picked up from."

Natalie Brenton

Natalie leveled her fork at Tracy, raising an eyebrow at her even as her temples throbbed in protest. Fucking Agas and her rage was going to be the death of her, she was certain of it...or at least kill her bank account because of constantly needing Tylenol. "Gonna be 'yeah yeah whatever' later. You need to sleep sometime." As breakfast passed Natalie made small talk, though it was admittedly rather awkward for her given she was speaking with a fragment of God. "Hmm? Yea, you're good to go." ARE YOU INSANE!? WE HAVE TO KEEP AN EYE ON HER! Yes, because us following her around totally won't be suspicious. If the group who are responsible for this find out who she is, what do we do then when they come? KILL THEM, YOU TWIT! How did I know that was going to be your answer. "Just stay in touch, okay Adon? I'll respect someone's desire for secret identities. Plus if you've got a good feeling about them...I'll trust that as well. As for you two. I have to take Tracy to pick up clothes, yea?" You also have the hero radio muted, you twit. I'll unmute it later, shaddup. You're not my mum. You don't even know your mother! Also true.
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Casey Kemp

"Mmm," was the only response he offered Ada as she gave her insight on Jewel as he packed up his suit and equipment, stowing his usual talisman on himself...although he did elect to not carry any firearm on him. "Obviously she's not terrible at keeping herself alive. I just doubt she cares all too much at times." He glanced at his daughter as she remarked about the mask, offering a small shrug. The mask, now perfectly fitted to him, made him look like a youthful individual with cleanshaven features, his facial shape even subtly shifted to completely conceal his identity. "Could do like my grandmother did. Visited a plastic surgeon rather frequently, completely restructured her face every time she visited em. Personally, I recommend using the mask unless you need to totally erase yourself. Just keep me in the loop. I have to visit a smartass mage and then I'm clear."

After all parties were ready, Casey stored his equipment in the truck before getting them both out of the crater, avoiding the military patrols like a game of hide and seek with a toddler you dropped on their head. He made it seem far too easy on getting the large car out of the crater and onto public streets unseen. A quick drop off at the library and he parked near the park, walking in as he scanned around for the aforementioned smartass mage, hands in his pockets.
Deathkitten Deathkitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back