• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Natalie Brenton

Natalie could only open and close her mouth at the wings on her back, one of the few times in her life she'd been forced to silence. Again Agas had sort of devolved into a Charlie Brown adults voice. 'wah wah wah wah wah wah' was all she could hear. She was a prophet? She could sprout wings? WHAT!? Natalie slowly faded back into reality, attention focused on Darren, then Tracy, and then Adon. "I'm uh...bit lost for words at the moment. But uh...if it felt familiar, I guess that's good..." She looked at the wings at her back, staring at them in confusion. "How do I turn it off?" She flexed her muscles, thought hard, tried to ignore them...nothing. Believe you don't have them. You're joking with me. AH! OF COURSE! MY FAMOUS SENSE OF HUMOR IS AT PLAY, NATALIE! Fair point...so just- Believe they don't exist, yes. A slow exhale of breath escaped her, forcing her attention on Darren. She didn't have wings, she'd never had wings, wings weren't on her! Of course, leave it to the ancient angry spirit to know what she was talking about, the wings quickly disappearing in a flash of light. "So uh...brunch, yea? I'm starved at this point."
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Casey Kemp

"I've never been 'nice' during our training exercises. I'm just 'nicer' than my father was. 'Nice' won't do shit for you." Casey sent another punch towards her shoulder, leg sweeping out towards her feet to knock her down. He was playing at every weak point she had, and that included her body's tendency to react on reflex. She had a habit of making a jump when he went for the legs, and if she followed that pattern again, she'd be met with him grabbing her by the arm and tossing him over his shoulder like a ragdoll. "Don't let his guards give you a hard time. If they do, call me, and I'll handle it. I've spent a good portion of today and yesterday to account for them. If I need to get rid of them, I can and I will."
5d9f509160e302f51f33865e1c6b04a6.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

milk.jpgAdon and Co.
Food arrived shortly thereafter, waitress totally unfazed or at least unaware of the chaos that had just happened. Darren was still like… negative-hungry, and barely started to pick at his food, poking it with his fork. Tracy actually nibbled at some, but she couldn’t stop staring at Adon. Meanwhile, Adon didn’t seem to mind. She was quite happy to eat the food set in front of her.

“I like your choices of food,” she praised Darren between bites, giving him a small smile, “It’s good.”

Darren nodded, clearing his throat to try to shoo away the awkward he was feeling. He looked at Nat, “So uh… what are we supposed to do now…?”

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Last edited:
Orpheus gave a small smile. "I am sure he would be happy to hear that... His power, has given him a complex of immortality... Blessed by luck can also be a curse. But I do agree.... Children of today are blinded by the grandeur of heroics, an unfortunate side effect of popularity." He finished his chilling coffee and took out 5 golden coins. Each with a magic printed serial number "An Alexandros Coin.... merely display this anywhere in San Diego. And you will have the entire Alexandros Family assist in your matters. Be it legal or.... unsanctioned work. Consider it my repayal for my sons life. A good deed must not go unpunished, but that is not to say no good deed goes without a reward as well." He calmly said setting the coins onto the table, the coins having frost on them. Orpheus wondered the next man's move, would he accept the coins or from good will deny them. It intrigued him. "Let us simply say.... My family was not of the most legal habits and possessions. And while we are moving away from it... there is no stronger ghost then the ghost of the past. It will cling to us forever. And we have merely accepted that... Be it weapons, magic. or manpower..... we shall assist if needed."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Unagi gulped when she heard the words before looking to Caroline walking away "u-uhh lets chat again sometime!" she said running after Caroline. She was right, and UNagi knew it. She was a failure but what else could she do, she couldn't exactly step down from the title! DOing so would be spitting in the face of all her predecessors. "i-im sorry you had to see that Miss Caroline" Unagi said shamed as she sheathed her sword. Harpy sighed patting her head "Ehhh dont listen to the samurai. A dead trade from a dead age. Who only knows how to live in the past." Harpy said as she glared daggers towards the samurai as they walked off. "I-I'm sure you saw it but... I am no swordswoman.... Majority of my talent is onmyoji and magic... But... an Unagi is a swordsman and Demon Tamer... I must use the blade..." She bit her lip as she looked at her blade, her goddess who was still in slumber. How many times has she drawn this blade... and yet it still had not answered her calls and awoken.... Was she even worthy to be an Unagi if her own goddess didn't acknowledge her?

79b56ed0dd9764e46cabfa573b885545.pngSlowly rolling into the front side of the bakery Epherial was surprised they had only one customer this early. Nevertheless he smiled and rolled up. "Hello and welcome to the devils Tale Bakery, Our chef is currently resting from a demon punch to the gut so apologies but for now we can only serve the currently baked foods." He said putting on his employee act. He had learned it well over the years. But while he seemed just a normal young man in roller blades. Those skilled in magic could sense and see the mark of slavery, the demonic taint seeping from his soul, he was but a thrall. "Im sure our boss will be out soon, he just needs to grumble and complain for a while....You seem to be tired, if needed we have mana infused drinks as well for mages and like to recover and relax within our store?" he asked as he rolled around the store grabbing her a menu, a glass of water, and from how exhausted she looked he took an apple and set it down on the table for her as well. Shard had hammered into his head many times "satisfaction over profits" and hell be damned if he doesn't follow it.

Ruru was sound asleep before a massive ball of fluff landed on her face "huh? aghh yami I cant breath!" she said lifting Yami up and off petting her head. "Morning Yami? ya hungry?" she said as she got up and quickly changed clothes. Exhaustion still on her face as she pulled an all nighter streaming. Opening the door she saw french toast set down and picked it up. Lifting yami up in one hand and carrying the french toast in another. Hobbling out too tired to care about slapping her human form on. Everyone knew this cafe was for demons anyone. Scile kinda ruined their years of hard work by walking in calling her sister and shard dad after all. So still in demon form she was just collapsing in a table next to another customer. "Epherial.... Water.... and pancakes." She said yawning and petting Yami letting her eat the french toast as Epherial just gave a nod "You got it Ruru." and was still waiting for the Customers order

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne

Chrysos listened to his teachers explanation "so...concentrate on that feeling and try to draw it foward..." He closed his eyes and tried to feel it, taking a position he was most comfortable in, pretending to hold a gun he focused on where the gun would be. trying to push the energy to that single location. "uhhh Am I doing it? All I feel is like a tingling sensation in my body..." He asked as he kept trying. The power kept fizzling out though. He was a beginner in it to be fair so that was to be expected. "heyyy uhh with my luck... whats the chance of a spell blowing up in my face?" he asked a bit worried now about the magic he was trying to gather.

Deathkitten Deathkitten Osuka Osuka

ada.jpgAda
Ada did make for the jump, but as she was tossed she used the momentum to flip herself over and land on her feet again. She huffed quietly at herself but didn't make a comment about it. He knew she needed to work on that, which is why he did it. Duh. She didn't need to be smart to know that. Ada resisted the urge to go on the offensive. This lesson was about dodging, not hitting. Ughhhh!

She reseated her footing and sighed, "Why would his guards give me a hard time? Most of them are teddy bears. I'm a little worried about how perceptive they are, but if what the head guard said was true about belonging to a family of assassins, then he'll keep their inquiries in check... though..." She dodged backward at his next attack before continuing, "It's weird how open Mr. Keeler is about it. I'm worried if he was an assassin then he'll know enough about how to dig for information to dig into us."

"Anyway! I wanted to know," she huffed, out of breath, "If you do end up giving Sean some lessons in the future, how hard are you gonna be on him? After all, he's not your sweet little girl!"

Spear
Ahhh getting captured. Always so fun when a goody two-shoes hero drags him through the city to the ocean front and shoves him in a nice little metal box for the detention center! A bit rude he went and chucked all of his gear though, what did he look like he was made of money? He got to keep the cigarettes though. The look on the guards face after he lit one up and dropped dead on the ground? Priceless! And then the other guy got pissed and cracked him over the head, only to fucking knock himself out. Classic.It had all gone according to plan. And halfway past midnight he'd broken out, and released a couple high profile villains for the hell of it! Last he head one was on their way to Mexico for 'Hookers and Blackjack'. Good on him. "There's my favorite guy!" Spear grinned madly behind his mask as one of his 'favored' lackies met him back at base, a whole new selection of identical equipment in hand for him. "So, anyone know where that kid lives? I think he needs a visit this week! He seems like he could use a friend!" There was a round of laughter from the gang, someone shouting 'On it boss', Spear clapping once. "Excellent! And now, for my grand return!"

-------------

How the hell Spear found a minigun that fired actual fireworks within the span of three hours was astonishing, and yet no one asked anything about it. Riding in the back area of a plateless black van he grinned, the backdoor sliding open as they reached the fire station. "Hello?! I'd like to report a fire!? Is this where I file that report?" Pulling the trigger, a seemingly endless stream of highly explosive bottle rockets slammed into the side of the building, causing the fire-station to catch alight without warning...and then there was the screams. From both civilians, and the firefighters inside. Letting off the trigger he leaned out the window, a hand to his 'mouth'. "Gentleman, I do believe this is the point where you start fighting the fire! Don't give up, we're rooting for you! I'm sure you've got this handled!"
aa43ef43417489a7fbbffdbe7c6bdbe5.png
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

lydia-qx-qq-20160913123617.png
AXIOM

Axiom looks at the coins on the table for a moment. He was intrigued by the antique-like aesthetic of them. He always did have a fascination for relics of old and seemingly forgotten. The type of coins you only see in museums or books of ancient treasures only these were refurbished. Before he could say anything else,his thoughts are disrupted by the sound of panic screaming adverted hid attention outside, where he and several pedestrians outside can see black smoke ascending into the sky. Axiom figured his day off was strange when all seemed to be right for a moment. Axiom looks down at the coins once more before pushing them towards Orpheus. "You hold that thought, good sir. There's something I need to take care of." Axiom slides out of the booth, leaves the cafe, and begins sprinting towards the direction of the smoke at 50 mile per hour.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Ashimar, Sorrowmaker
Silent, Misty Streets | "More. Your weak and frail souls are far from enough."

Ah, it was no good. The hunger was growing. The pains of an unquenched starvation ached to Ashimar's very core. It was no good. It had been barely been a day since his last 'meal', and yet that irresistible compulsion was beginning to prod at the reaper's monstrous skull once more. That revenant provided barely enough satisfaction to his hunger, if any at all; the moment he had quashed the annoying bug, the presence of its 'soul' had vanished in its entirety, evading the maddened reaper. Whether or not it had been extinguished, or returned to the depths of Hell to inevitably crawl back up to the realm of the living was of little concern to Ashimar.

The creature was snapped back to reality, quite literally, by a series of sickening snaps, cracks, a shrill scream, and finally, a thud. Dots of soulfire in his blazing sockets darted down toward his hands, to notice his gauntlets, bloodied and stained. He noticed on the floor the limp and unmoving body of a human, whose name Ashimar had already forgotten, with his head crushed and crumpled, squeezed to pulp like a lemon. "Ah, a fresh soul..." Ashimar's eye sockets twisted upward into a look of sadistic glee as his gauntleted hand reached out to the corpse, grabbing at seemingly nothingness. Then, with a violent tug, Ashimar viciously tore out what appeared to be a spectral projection of the newly-slain superhero - the specter's expression was twisted into one of utter terror, which only seemed to amuse Ashimar more. The 'reaper' opened his jaws, at which point the spectre dissipated into wisps that were forcefully sucked into the monster's open maw. He screamed and shrieked until he was all but extinguished, consumed by Ashimar and expunged in his entirety.

"Ah!" Ashimar let out a long sigh of satisfaction, but it proved to be but a temporary relief. Before long, his hunger returned, even more ravenous than before. The 'Superhero' proved to be a suitably filling meal, but one was far from enough. But his patience was worn enough that he would not simply just sit still for more mortals to deliver themselves right to his jaws. He looked back at the crumpled corpse of the dead Superhero, at which point Ashimar proceeded to rifle through his body. He seemed like some sort of Martial Artist, but large parts of his body had been replaced with cybernetic enhancements. In fact, even with the head gone, the mechanical pieces of his body were still whirring, but were of little use with the body's central command unit destroyed. Rummaging through the body produced two items of interest; one was a plastic card with his fallen adversary's details, a Hero License, and another a radio that was still blaring from the other side.

"Adamatine Fist! Do you copy? Please respond!"

Adamantine Fist? That was a stupid name. Ashimar couldn't help but scoff a little as he brought the radio to his mouth, twisting into a wide, grotesque grin. "He's dead~" Ashimar spoke gleefully into the radio. "He was barely a challenge, but please do dispatch more to me. I hunger for yet more." His voice trailed off with an unnatural echo, apparently intimidating enough that whoever was on the other side had frozen up, unable to respond. "But, do hurry~" Ashimar added tauntingly. "If you fail to entertain me, I shall take it into my own hands to do so. So, how about it? I will grant you eight hours, after which I will turn this entire city into a necropolis. How does that sound~?" Cackling, Ashimar proceeded to toss the radio to the ground, and crushed it underfoot without waiting for a response for the other side.

He wasn't giving them an option, after all, so what did their input matter?

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles (I guess? idk)

Death's Chill
It was hard to get a reaction out of Melita, incredibly so. Reaper Knights had access to the emotional spectrum to a degree, but for this particular spectre it was rare to see such. However...to betray Lady Death, to go rogue? There was few things that could earn such a response of ire, but this was one of them. A door appeared at the end of the street of ancient Greco design, slowly drifting open as the Knight floated out, touching down on the ground as the door slammed shut behind her and disappeared. Where her feet touched the ground, a thick frost spread out, spreading like a cancer across the ground until it had spread from one sidewalk to the next in a circle about her. The Reaper extended her hand to her side, a large sickle forming as the empty hood stared at the betrayer. "Ashimar. You have betrayed your loyalties to Death, and forget your place. You will be given no hearing, and you will be offered no trial. You seek a challenge, so you say. Let me offer it to you, before I snuff you from your pitiful existence." The senior Reaper spun her scythe once before letting it rest at her side, slowly leveling a finger towards him in accusar fashion. "There is no mercy, and no forgiveness, for those who betray their post to Death."
97f9cc57a9a901e0fd1c97679d8f2c05.jpg
D869_89_666_1200.png
LostHaven LostHaven

Ashimar, Sorrowmaker
Silent, Misty Streets | "Ah, so the bloodhound finally finds my trail~!"

Ashimar didn't even need to glance toward the direction of the manifesting door to sense its presence. However, his hands began to wrap around his sickle as the hooded Reaper stepped out. "Longsword." The sickle in his hand shifted and straightened into the desired form.

The mist that saturated the air around them clung to Melita's body, seemingly impervious to the aura of intense cold irradiating off her body. Foul magicks threatened to erode and decay living flesh, but thankfully, Melita was neither living nor flesh. "Well well well! Looks like Death has finally sent her hunting hounds~!" Ashimar exclaimed, turning around to stare Melita through her shadowed hood, seemingly unconcerned that he faced down a Reaper-Knight that likely outmatched him.

In response to Melita pointing her finger toward him, Ashimar raised his longsword with one hand, tip aimed toward the Reaper Knight. The blade set ablaze with a sickly, spectral flame, and the skeletal creature was... grinning? "So uptight," Ashimar jeered, "for what reason do loyalties exist, if not to be betrayed? I care little for your lecture, 'Senior'. Enough, now come. Though I am afraid that my 'pitiful existence' is not so easily snuffed."

Death's Chill
Melita tilted her head a bit as she regarded Ashimar, the scythe spinning at her side for a moment as she adjusted her grip. "Better the loyal hound than the disobedient dog. For the hound will receive the warmth of a bed and its Master's approval, the dog shall find only the cold of the rain and the howl of the wolves around them." She lowered her finger, not bothering to change her scythe into something more 'functional'. "I find joy in very few things. But I will find joy in this, Ashimar. And I will find joy in ensuring your existence is well and truly snuffed out." Melita darted forward at once, lifting off of the ground as she began to levitate, the scythe quickly spinning like a buzzsaw at her side...a feint, a trick to draw his attention. Without so much as a hand motion or warning a series of large icicles shot out of the air behind him towards his back, their density, and tenacity akin to glacial ice.
LostHaven LostHaven

Damnation and Hannya

The Samurai's stare followed 42 as she rushed away, the feeling of glaring eyes on the back of her skull as she hurried away with Caroline. The feeling shifted to Harpy, the Yokai possibly getting a chance to feel the chill of hate that radiated off of the Samurai like some damn Jojo. Caroline glanced over at Unagi, giving a small shrug. "It's alright hun. I shot a samurai once. Long story. They are a bit of a moody folk though, huh? Nothing wrong with the past though." Caroline reached out, gently patting Unagi's shoulder. "Why don't you ask scary samurai for some tips then? She seemed pretty good at it. Heard something about a feller named Hachiman?"
Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Natalie Brenton

Natalie offered a small smile to the waitress, a younger woman in...was that a fucking tux. She got the concept of 'here to serve' but lord. Natalie's attention moved back to her food, her stomach growling in protest. Mind could be broken later, food was now. She cut into it with her fork, putting the bite of food behind her lips and giving a soft 'mm' as she focused on breakfast. Glancing at Darren she paused, humming in thought. "Not sure. Work with the two of you on your little diving rod trick? Keep an ear out for anything that needs SoulFlare to intervene?" She turned her attention to Adon, tapping her fork on her plate in thought. "So then...anything else I can do for you? Any uh...thoughts? Or comments?"
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Casey Kemp

Casey spun around as Ada righted herself, sending a quick kick towards her chest in an effort to wind her and send her stumbling back, only to quickly advance to try to land a blow to the side of her throat with a swift chop, his other hand left in an open position near his chest to grab or block anything thrown towards him. "That's exactly why they'd give you a hard time. I've made a lot of enemies, Ada, it comes with the territory. Killing me would get someone a very big paycheck, bigger than what those men are being paid. And if they know who you are, they'd be able to use you to get to me. There's a reason I make sure our cover is always kept so heavy, I'm not about to lose my daughter."

At Ada's question, he feigned a blow towards her hip, only to quickly lean forward to attempt to connect his skull with hers in a headbutt. "Just as hard as I am on you, if not harder, might take notes from 'dear old dad'. After the first few sessions, you'd have to carry him out. I still have homework to do on him, Jewel is working on those pieces of equipment. There's a suspicion I'm in the area, meaning I might get some work. If you need me, your calls are directly patched into my HUD."
5d9f509160e302f51f33865e1c6b04a6.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

New Project (4).pngOrpheus was silent as he saw the large man run out of the cafe. "it appears this will be more troublesome then I expected. Ready the Lynx" he calmly said standing up and putting the coins back in his pocket. Walking out he observed the speed the man was running. 50 MPH. quite fast, yet not impossible to catch up with. Calmly walking forward down the road he began running. as he began running one of the alexandros employees came around the corner on a high tech motorcycle speeding towards him the employee pressing a button setting it to autopilot and jumping off. Orpheus waiting before timing his jump to land on top of the motorcycle taking it off of autopilot and speeding after Axiom. He was riding a lynx. it was a gift from a certain spider after helping with a few bodyguard missions for her. It was quite handy yet no matter how hard he looked he could never find the creator of it. Nonetheless. it was quite fast and that was useful.
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

"ahh that is a descedant of Hachiman. the warrior god of Japan..... and well... Asking her for help would be difficult. Japan kinda.... outlawed samurai and weve been on rough terms with samurai ever since. Even now they are still illegal and well.... she probably hates me" UNagi said as she tried to ignore the death stare behind her and harpy. Quietly casting a defense boost on Harpy. "Uhh anyway. I heard there were a few master swordsmen here. I heard about one named Kali or something? do you think shed help?" unagi asked as she followed closely to Caroline

Detective Marshall

So far the morning had been hectic, and that might be an understatement. Someone caught Spear, and Spear broke out again...taking a few supervillains with him on the way out. Marshall sat at his desk, looking through papers and files on the computer, the little Cthulhu bobblehead nodding along as he worked, the good detective puffing silently on a cigarette, a thick cloud of smoke puffing from his lips every few moments. "Cult in the hospital, Spear breaks out of prison again, small Dunwich Horror...Chutes has to get Gaia for a chat...busy busy." Adam softly mumbled to himself, blowing another smoke cloud before pulling what remained of the cigarette from his lips and smashing it into an ashtray, popping a mint to clean his breath.
image0.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten

lydia-qx-qq-20160913123617.png
AXIOM

Axiom finally makes it to the scene and sees a crowd of civilians being pushed back the authorities to keep them from getting any further from the burning fire-station. No ambulances have arrived yet but he assumed they couldn't be far behind if the local authorities were already here. He wastes no time running into the building and find whoever he sees and get them out before they burn, suffocate, or get crushed by the building as it'll certainly collapse at this rate. As Axiom enters the building, his armor begins wiring as the lights on armor grow from subtle to near blinding some the flames around him being absorbed into his armor as he passes by looking for any survivors as he follows the sounds of the screams.
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Orpheus rapidly approached the burning building and went into a drift, hitting the brakes on the bike to stop its momentum launching him off the bike. Orpheus tucked in and when his body landed he rolled along the asphalt before using that momentum to stand up right in front of the doorway walking inside, "Get two water or ice mages to my coordinates and one wind mage." he said into his earpiece before he drew his sword. his eyes and the bright blue mark on his chest glew bright. Walking through he followed the large sounds of axioms power armor. Not one for stealth was he. Nonetheless he calmly cut down pieces of wood rebar or debris that werent load bearing and might get in the way of people escaping. "It seems this is more troublesome then I expected" he mumbled to himself. As he walked around the fireless rooms he was in got cooler until he found axiom. "one of the load bearing pillars wont last long. I hope you have away to prevent that" He asked calmly as he observed axioms methods. He was a bleeding heart. That was all he could say. Somebody with too much kindness and plenty of people willing to take advantage of it. He probably knew it himself. But Orpheus would not judge. Every one has their own morals and convictions to stand by. These were his.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Ashimar, Sorrowmaker
Not-So-Silent, Misty Streets | "Then, let us dance!"

Melita's response solicited only mocking laughter Ashimar, who threw is head back and cackled: "then it is only more thrilling when the 'dog' tears the wolves limb from limb, no?" He exclaimed as he lowered his blade, and began to leisurely approach Melita with a neutral stance. He seemed wholly unconcerned by the rapid spinning of her scythe. Then, he lashed out, lunging the spectral blade toward Melita's chest, completely ignoring the the icicles that were aimed toward his back. In fact, it seemed that the icicles which crashed into his back and impaled through his chest only added to the momentum. Evidently, Ashimar wasn't an opponent who cared much for taking injuries.

Detective Marshall

So far the morning had been hectic, and that might be an understatement. Someone caught Spear, and Spear broke out again...taking a few supervillains with him on the way out. Marshall sat at his desk, looking through papers and files on the computer, the little Cthulhu bobblehead nodding along as he worked, the good detective puffing silently on a cigarette, a thick cloud of smoke puffing from his lips every few moments. "Cult in the hospital, Spear breaks out of prison again, small Dunwich Horror...Chutes has to get Gaia for a chat...busy busy." Adam softly mumbled to himself, blowing another smoke cloud before pulling what remained of the cigarette from his lips and smashing it into an ashtray, popping a mint to clean his breath.
image0.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten
SCP-7008-B-1

Lexi was humming to herself as she walked back to the detectives office, carrying two cups of coffee. She was doing her best to the detective and not being forced back into the small space she was constantly stuck in before now. She used her leg to twist the handle and opened the door to the office "Hiya boss! Black one sugar just like you love it" Lexi was beaming widely her smile reaching ear to ear as she set the Detectives coffee down on the table "So boss what the devil are we going to go after first? Ooh I hope it's a bun-i mean a good old villain, I can't wait for a good old slobbernocker!"

Detective Marshall

The Detective glanced up at Lexi as she entered, giving a small nod towards her. "Appreciate it, Lexi." Taking the coffee off of his desk he lifted it to his lips, taking a slow sip of the cup before setting it down again, going back to sifting through documents, glancing towards the screen every so often. The kid...was she a kid? Looked pretty youthful. The kid's energy was sort of refreshing, he just hoped she could reel it in. He stared at her for a moment, choking on the coffee he was about to swallow. Slobbernocker, what? Swallowing he coughed into his fist, a dry laugh escaping him. "You sound a lot older than you look, you know? Right now I'm waiting for a meeting to get set up and reviewing case files...the O.A is getting more active, I'm checking everything we have for that, see any patterns...anything."
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Deathkitten Deathkitten
image0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back