• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Natalie Brenton

Nat glanced over at the siblings, rolling her eyes. "You two are a mess." Turning around to face 'Adon' she glanced over her, falling silent herself. That was...new. "Not possible....not even remotely. But it IS!?" "Share with the rest of the class why don't you!?" "Her soul is one of the Father's, that's the problem here!" "So she's part of the thre-" "NO YOU FUCKING MORON, SHE IS THE FATHER, OR AT LEAST A PORTION OF HIM!" Nat raised a hand to her temple, wincing just a bit as she was suddenly put in a mental choke as Agas shook her back and forth. "Ohhh...sh-lord." She caught herself, biting her tongue to prevent the curse from slipping out. "You're fine. Agas is uh...being Agas. Why don't I order us something to eat. Darren, you're a local, do you know anything about the place we can order?"
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Caroline Dawson

The texan paused, staring at the Tengu in silence before giving a nod. "Honestly a lot nicer than I'd be fella, I'd have taken a knee cap from one of them as an example and let em be propped up against the car as a warning. But this works as well I s'pose." Glancing into the car she raised an eyebrow at Harpy having been turned into a blanket and Unagi using the woman as...said blanket. "I've heard of crazy cat ladies, suppose you're the cuddly bird girl they don't talk much bout?" She gave a dry chuckle, tipping her hat back just a bit as she fixed her hair into a neat ponietail. "Just Caroline works, or Damnation if I'm working. Your car was parked right outside of the hotel, and I was s'posed to get you to the registration office so we could get your affairs in order. Didn't forget, did ya?"
Jn3.png

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

"ehh right! hero registration. Sorry. Im feeling a bit of jet lag still." she said as harpy just sighed. "apperently my feathers are softer then a blanket so that happens" as she got out of the car and stretched. "Hero registration right? Just tell the way boss lady And I'll get you and the little misseh there fast as I can!" Oboro chimed as he turned the car engine on and Tengu went back into his summoning tube. "So uhh. what is registering to be a hero like? Do i have to do a physical exam?" she asked with audible fear at the thought. When she was first made a hero. everything was done by the government. she didnt really know any of the process.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Caroline slid into the car once room was made for her to do so, crossing her arms beneath her chest as she leaned her head back, closing her eyes, giving a brief list of directions based off where they were and where the closest building was. "Couldn't tell ya, it's been a while since I registered for hero work. See?" She produced her own hero certificate, the paper yellowed and curling with age, a very simple design with the signature of 'Abraham Lincoln' on the bottom as the approving individual, putting it away once again. "You might have to showcase your capabilities and any strengths you can capitalize on, answer some questions? I honestly couldn't tell ya."
Jn3.png

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

0F29AFC0-42A4-45D3-BDA3-A8D0768B454B.jpeg
Yami
Interaction: Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Yami had rather enjoyed the time with her new master. Well despite the scary man that constantly tried to kill her of course but other than that the little ball of fluff was pretty happy. Waking up before Ruru had Yami yawned happily. Starting out on her spot on Ruru’s bed with a cute small yawn before she rolled onto her stomach. Letting out a small cute grunt and huff she got to her feet and stood up. Almost immediately though her stomach started to grumble.

Looking down Yami placed her hands on her tummy before smiling and climbing down the bed, figuring she would go get food and let Ruru sleep. The little ball of fluff after struggling to reach the doorknob she finally managed to free herself and waddled out into the hallway with another yawn. Look down the hallway curiously she started to slowly waddle her way down it to go find some food till she caught a glimpse of a person and panicked. It was the ax man that wanted to kill her and Yami had quickly learned not to be around him so she bolted. On all 6 appendages the little ball of fur rocketed back into Ruru’s room and cannonballed onto the bed. Squirming her way into the bed sheets and crawling onto Ruru’s stomach to lay on her and protect her.​

Last edited:
Shard silently watched as the cleavage of a pet Ruru adopted scurried about. He just groaned and quickly cobbled together a small plate of french toast. And weaklt stumbled over to rurus door. Setting it down on the floor. And knocking on it before walking inti the living room and collapsing in an arm chair. He had bandages everywhere under his clothes. He was sleeping peacefully last night when Scile came in dragged him to hell and proceeded to fight him for the next 6 hours. Her main reason being "like hell im gonna let you be so rusty when now you have both Ruru and mom to worry about!" Sure he was rusty. But did that really warrant breaking his spinal column seven times in 7 different ways. "Grune...... Red wine. Dump like 5 painkillers in it." He said as he deflated in the chair. The large suit of armor simply nodding and quietly walking to the kitchen to prepare their lords request. "Let us hope today is peaceful" he quietlt mumbled to himself. Unknowingly cursing himself

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Deathkitten Deathkitten

who3.jpgThe Cuties
"Currently I would say I'm female, at least in appearance," Adon said softly, "So... I do believe mother would be more correct than father... in this case. Though I am still so very confused. Also you're quite loud. Please don't accost Natalie. I wanted to talk as I felt it was somehow very important, and accosting her is not conducive to a chat."

She gave her an apologetic smile as Tracy sat down awkwardly, her and Darren staring at each other in confusion. Darren grimaced, "I'll just... order us food, I guess. I know what Tracy likes and I feel like you're not hard to order for, Nat." He headed inside, in part pleased he could avoid the weirdness of whatever this was for two seconds.

Tracy looked between the two women, "So uh... is she like... talking to Agas? Because I can't hear the talking. I feel like I'm listening to half a conversation."

Adon answered with a nod, "Ah... yes. I seem to be able to hear her. I seem to know or be able to do a lot of things."

Tracy took a slow nod, "Right... uh... No offense but you sound kinda nutso, chickadee. You're literally, I mean... are you calling yourself God or something? Because that's weird."

"I... um... no? I think? I'm not sure. I was just calling myself Milk before this but the girl I met seemed to think that and my appearance was odd."

"Your appearance? You look fine if you ask me." As Tracy said that, Adon took it as a note to change her appearance back to the strange, pure white form. Her soul was even more apparent now, if you could call what she had a soul in the traditional sense. Tracy tilted her head, knitting her brow, "Yeah. Yeah that's an odd appearance. You look like... well... yeah you look like milk. Bizarre. Why does it look like you're crying?"

Adon gave a small shrug, "I told Natalie on the phone... I am very confused and uncertain about many things right now. I seem to be confused about my memories. I don't even know who I am or why I am here... and I feel like... well... like I have failed those I love."

Unagi gulped as she listened to the explanation "I see... By the way... Your sure its okay for you to keep...that a secret?" she asked as she was referring to the summoning Vial containing Tamamo no Mae. She had told her yesterday about it. "I Know I said its fine as long as no one tries to summon her but...." she looked down as the harpy just sighed " Relax unagi. We'd probably be in jail by now if she told someone." HEy Oboro. stop by starbucks I want a latte with extra chocolate" She said Oboro just giving a thumbs up to the request. Easily driving through the streets of la. Unagi looking out the window to take in the sights. "Oh also! i have really wanted to see the sport called American football. DO you know where I can watch it?"

Caroline Dawson

Caroline gave a nod to Unagi, leaning back in her seat and relaxing, eyes drifting shut. "Far as folks would be concerned, that's part of yer kit. So long as you don't go killing all of us by letting her out, no one's going to be upset. But I ain't telling no one about your goddess in a bottle." At the announcement they'd be stopping by starbucks she glanced towards Oboro, yawning a bit. "I'll take a black coffee, I can pay my fair for it." Glancinig at Unagi she raised an eyebrow with a soft 'huh?'. "Any sports channel will show football. One of the stadiums got blown up, not sure the story there, unfortunately. No one was hurt at least."
Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Fay Fluorite
Time: Is a construct and therefore has no meaning. Coffee is God.

1627843676608.png
It had been days now. How many days, do you ask? Well, if one were to look within the deep abyss of the young Mage's coffee supply, it had to be at least two, and sleep itself was a falsity in and of itself. Coffee is God, and God demands that all who follow such benevolence combat the malicious demon masquerading as "Sleep." Well... That was all a lie. In the time that Fay had locked himself away from the world, ruminating on the recent revival of his friend and his now personal involvement with the Occard Alliance, his mind had become frantic. They had a reason for targeting James, and it couldn't be benign. The OA was anything but, of course, and everyone knew it. It brought many things into question - between his morals, motives, and modes of operation, and led to some... Uncharacteristic decisions.

First, he had decided that Guns shouldn't be ruled out. The OA had used James to lure him out for some reason, and thus far, he couldn't figure out why, but he knew that something whizzing through the air with four-thousand foot-pounds of force wasn't exactly something to snub your nose at in a tight space. Was he technically breaking the law by having someone smuggle what looked like a glock to him - and hopefully receiving it with a few modifications to fit his needs? Of course he was. There was no question about it. However, the modifications might allow it to be classified as a magickal artifact, considering its operation, so he'd have to bank on that.

Which led to his second decision: He'd have to modify how it worked. It would be easy to simply keep the round as it was and enchant the bullet to have a different effect on impact, but someone at his age buying ammunition was illegal, so that was out. The other problem is that if Jewel found him buying ammunition, she'd either say nothing - or worse, absolutely pummel him into a paste, then get him barred from joining the official Hero ranks. Thus had his tinkering started. Looking at how the feeding mechanism worked, and having an abundance of crystals and minerals that took a charge well, the modifications he had requested would instead shave or break off a portion of the crystal - which he had meticulously shaved into the shape of a magazine that would fit into said apparatus, and then fire using a modified trigger that would cause a sudden acceleration rather than combustion. From there, it was a matter of what he had enchanted the crystal with - given that it would have to be a less-than-lethal option at most.

If he had the money, he could just buy a similar Arcane Focus, but even with his side jobs and allowance from the Council, it'd be years before he could afford something reliable, so he was left to simply trying to make a substitute. Only problem was that he wasn't an expert at such a thing. If anything, this all was a gamble...

He had been at this process without rest, and for a moment had finally paused as he held the crystal in his hand. Flashes of the Alaskan school incident tore through his mind, forcing a shivering breath from his lips as he stared at the product of his work. If only he had been faster... Maybe if he wasn't so damn focused on his research he would've seen the approach or heard what was going on just before the attack took place? Spindly fingers gripped around the crystal tight enough to turn his knuckles bone white before he set his jaw and placed his tools back on the table. It'd been a day since last he ate, and between the anxiety over Phoenix's potential return - or the OA knowing just how to lure him out, and James' revival, he had completely forgotten to do so. Hell, he forgot to even contact his Mentor and the Council itself to check in... And missed his therapy session. His phone must have either lost charge or became so bogged down with messages that it'd be impossible to read through them all over lunch... Or dinner? Breakfast? What time even was it?

Looking around, the room almost seemed alien to Fay as he experienced a moment of clear-mindedness. What had been his "office" and music room had turned into what would be considered a Mage's equivalent to a Gunsmith's shop. His wide computer desk had been wiped clean and refitted with clamps, lights, and bits and bobs of different Alchemical and Artificer's tools, and the room became cramped with whatever materials he could buy and scrape together from his apartment into a single room. Hell, at some point, he had even cleared a place to sit and read - he hadn't even slept since the incident, and there was no signs of having eaten in sight.

"I should eat...." He muttered to himself, combing his fingers through unkempt golden locks. Aiko had fallen asleep at some point, locked securely to his shoulder this whole time, and he hadn't even noticed. "Yeah... Yeah, I should probably eat and check my messages. Maybe get some sleep before I do anything else."

Addison Miller

Addison groaned, rolling out of bed with a soft yawn, rubbing her eyes. It is curious as to how Butler spoke to you for exactly four point six hours in great detail about what you are not allowed to do while in the confines of L.A. "Yea, why's that curious?" She half mumbled, making her way to the bathroom to clean up for the day. Typically, Butlers speeches last at exactly four point five hours, the additional time is possible cause for concern. "Or he just had more to say for once...why am I not surprised you've timed every speech he's given. I hate that he called, we didn't manage to head out yesterday because of his impromptu meeting." The situation was remedied by local heroes, your lack of appearance did not negatively affect the status quo. "Such a ray of sunshine, Katjo." Climbing in for a quick hot shower and then a quick meal after redressing she scanned her notes, a piece of toast between her lips as she looked through papers. I have identified an individual who may be of service to us in our efforts to integrate with the hero society and obtain information. "Mnfingim, mh hm?" It is fortunate I can read your brain waves to understand what that was. A young 'Mage' named Fay Fluorite, shows promise and an ability to obtain information. Currently an apprentice to hero 'Jewel'. Contacting this individual has the highest level of success.

Addison flipped through her files again before finding fay's, looking it over quickly. Just a kid...that didn't always mean anything though. Putting her papers away she stood up, writing a quick stickie note for her sister and tapping it to the computer screen. 'Went out to see a contact, be back before days end. Love, Addie.'

---

She adjusted her uniforn, glancing at herself in the window of the apartment building for a quick inspection, running her hands through her hair a few time to get a few curls out. You are wasting time in an effort to look 'nice', which is unessential. The southerner gave a soft sigh, rolling her eyes, though offered no remark. She wasn't going to meet someone looking like she just finished a fight. Making her way into the apartment and to Fays room she raised a fist, wrapping her knuckles on the door. "Mister Fluorite? Are you home?"
07334269a362649fb55a95106f7c7d4e.png

Osuka Osuka

Fay Fluorite
Time: .... I forgot to look already. Where's my phone??

1627850005917.pngA sigh left Fay's lips as he meandered himself into the kitchen, having to wade through his former Office-turned-Gunsmith-shop and tripping at least twice. The coffee was starting to wear off, and at this point, he had determined that he might as well commit himself to the madness... Or whatever madness he subjected himself to beforehand, at least. Truth be told, he couldn't remember most of what he did prior to his mental clarity, and after digging through the stocks of food he had in the pantries and refrigerator, he decided that literally anything was better than nothing.

Avocado, eggs, butter, cream, salt, pepper.... He stopped his rummaging as he looked around the kitchen. Where the heck did he even put his bread? And where was the toaster? It was obvious he had to have a toaster, right? Last he remembered, he had the toaster next to his microwave, right where it should be, but after more than a minute of thought, a groan passed his lips.

"Don't tell me I-"

The sudden knocking on his door jarred Fay from his thoughts, and at hearing his name, concern flooded his mind. OA? Maybe. They were getting bold. Didn't sound like anyone he knew in the Council, either, and if it was someone like the OA, surely his alarms would have triggered - unless they found a way around it.... A careful effort was made as he slipped from the kitchen, passing a hallway stand where he had set a few peculiar items for such an occasion. For this one, he was set on picking up what looked to be a piece of putty with a rune etched into it. A touch of magick, a bit of his Will, and it the putty flashed with a red hue before settling into something that appeared entirely mundane. Once he made his way to the door of his apartment, he gripped the doorknob and pressed the putty tightly into the door.

If he needed to, he could shut the door and trigger the putty, causing the door to explode like a claymore, but he'd have to make that judgement call once he knew what was on the other side.

Cautiously Fay opened the door just enough to peek his head out- seeing as he didn't have a peep-hole in the door, and blinked.

Just the opposite of his door stood a woman. Specifically, a woman who was dressed for business that didn't take place in boring office structures. In fact, the well-toned woman with locks of fire itself seemed to be clad in a form-fitting armor of similar hue, and oddly enough wasn't taking a more aggressive stance. Though, to be certain, anyone who wanted into the building could have just blown the door if they were going for an aggressive breach-and-clear...

"Hi," he started, combing his hair from his face yet again and blowing a stray lock from his sight. "This is the Fluorite residence, though you appear to have me at a disadvantage, ma'am. I hope you'll forgive me if I've forgotten about an appointment we might have scheduled. How might I assist you?"

At this point, though he was keeping an immaculate poker face, internally he was hoping he wouldn't have to order a new door. Would he even have enough money for a new door, or did he drain his account during his frantic, hairbrained fiasco?

Addison Miller

Addison glanced towards the crack in the door, finding the youthful face staring at her through a crack in the door. Right, he didn't trust her in the slightest, but that was fair. Given circumstances, she couldn't blame him. He looked a bit...feminine? But the voice was definitely male. I think this hero may be a eunuch, he lacks the typical masculine features. Addison caught the chuckle that wanted to escape in her throat, refusing the noise the light of day. Damned A.I was so blunt it was funny. Flashing a polite smile to him she started to speak, soft southern accent impossible to hide even with business tones. "I'm sorry to bother, Mister Fluorite. Names Addison Miller. You've got the stance of 'ready to shut the door in my face and jumpy', so just relax. I'm going to reach into my pocket, and then pull out my wallet, okay?" The need to dictate your action wastes our time...however, it is wise considering we are unsure of how jumpy this eunuch is. Wise decision.

Addison reached into her pocket before producing a simple black leather wallet, pulling out a business card and offering it to him, a large blood red raven with beautiful design on it engraved, with the subtext "Scarlet Ravens, Addison and Ella Miller" below it. "As I said, Addison Miller. I'm the co-founder of the Scarlet Ravens, Governor Schwarzenegger hired us to help with the O.A problem and minimize the threat to the populace. I was under the understanding you were the book smarts sort, I was hoping to see if I could get your help to get a better understanding of the situation in the city? I'm not here to cause trouble or anything, if you want me to go I can do so."

SERjg63.png

07334269a362649fb55a95106f7c7d4e.png

Osuka Osuka

"Ehh a whole stadium blew up!?" She asked shocked. "How? Why!?" She asked loudly. Before harpy gently poked her head. "Sorry. She was excited about kearning American culture and stuff now that she'll be living here for a while" she explained as they pulled in the starbucks. Oboro ordering for them. Getting himself a burning hot coffee. After handing to drinks to the passengers. He took a sip of his coffee. But being a skeleton. It promptly went stright through his jaw onto his suit. Oboro just quietly sipping. "Love a good cuppa joe don ya agree. Cant staht a marning widout sam Caaffee" he said clacking his bones laughing. Unagi and Harpy just sighing. Quite use to the situation. She had this trio of summons for about 2 years now, they were family, at least the closest she had to it nowadays. "....do you know any swordmasters in LA?' She asked weakly as she looked at her blade. It was still dormant. When an unagi draws the blade. The goddess within is suppose to answer their call and turn the blade into a weapon perfect dor them. Yet the goddess has never awoken to her drawing the blade once....

Fay Fluorite
Time: Stop asking me.

1627854864727.pngShe hesitated.... Which was odd, but then again, he was caffeine-addled and sleep-deprived, so what might be odd to him might be perfectly normal. Hell, if he saw a leprechaun skipping down the hall, he might not even question it. That being said, Fay couldn't help but raise a brow the moment she had introduced herself, and he was reticent to take his hand off the sigiled putty behind the door, but when she had kept to her word and produced naught more than a card, he made sure to kill the charge and slip it into his pocket where she couldn't find it. With his free hand, Fay took the card with a gentle grasp and read over it as she spoke, letting his brow furrow and eyes to squint only slightly. By now, the hint of dark under his eyes could be seen, as if he - rightly- hadn't slept at all while he absorbed the two sets of information.

"An enemy of the Occard Alliance is a friend of mine," He muttered, looking back up at the woman as he swung the door open. "Please, come in Ms. Miller. I'd be glad to discuss the situation with you."

It was a given that he would let her enter before shutting the door behind her, then locking it several times over and warding the door. It was a quick flick of his wrist, but if the woman was sensitive to magick, she'd be aware that what he had thrown up was nothing less than a reinforced brick wall as an equivalent over the entrance. When it came to the OA, Fay wasn't taking chances. He took his time to show Ms. Miller to the living area as he gently shut a few other doors with a flick or two of his wrist, which would give the impression that perhaps the dimensions of the apartment didn't quite fit the expected dimensions one would have of the interior given exterior clues, though the doors were just to make sure she didn't see the abundantly horrid mess he had made the past few days rather than boarding off anything "restricted."

After showing her the way to his living room and gesturing for her to sit, he'd take a seat himself. Two books would snap across the room to his waiting hand, which after crossing his legs under one another, he would sit in his lap and clear his throat.

"If you'll excuse me the discourtesy of not offering refreshments, I'll be sure to pay for lunch, but the OA is something we should dig into directly," he started, holding up the books he had summoned from the shelves. "In these books contain the Council's current efforts against extremists organizations in the past sixty years, categorized by threat level and success-slash-failure, as well as dissertations as to why they believe a plan succeeded or failed. The Occard Alliance, unfortunately, was a failure - supported as we see today by their resurgence into the public eye. We've already confirmed that it seems the OA has been able to resurrect past-dead individuals without the area necessarily being the same where they passed away, as is the case with a former classmate of mine.

"These books are officially issued to any Mages within the Council who are aspiring to elevate in the ranks to Merlin and above, and as long as you read them here, you're free to peruse them as you see fit. As for any questions you may have, I'd be happy to field them. After all, I feel we'd have much to discuss concerning the organization we're up against, and I'd be happy to cooperate as I have both a professional and personal stake in this."

Of course they'd have plenty to discuss given the topic. Good thing his blood was coffee.

Caroline Dawson

"Ayup. I dunno how, or why. I think I missed the news that day. But L.A is down one entire football stadium. It's a shame, I had a bet on the winners for that stadium. Ah well." She glanced over at the harpy, raising a brow. "Ah yea? How long you folks staying on this side of the pond?" Taking her coffee she took along sip, stopping as the skeleton basically plastered himself with his coffee. Slowly she leaned over to whisper to Unagi, voice hushed. "Does your buddy know he can't drink?" Straightening up she shook her head, offering a small shrug. "Fraid not hun. I only do short stings in L.A from time to time, I work out of Texas or the midwest usually. "
Jn3.png

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Natalie Brenton

No sooner had Adon told her to hush did Agas shut her trap, falling dead silent and leaving Nat...well, much the same. She snapped back to reality at the promise of food being ordered, glancing at Darren. "Ah...oh, yea. Order me whatever." She watched Darren head inside to order, leaving her alone with...a piece of God and Tracy? "Uh...right. Yea, she's talking to Agas. Somehow she can hear her. As for her calling herself God...Agas basically just confirmed she's part of him. Somehow...I don't know how." Nat's eyes widened at the sudden transformation, but that wasn't what caused it. Her soul...well, could she even call that a soul? Even she could tell 'divinity' at this point, she'd had Agas around long enough for it. Nat's jaw hung open, shocked, though she forced it closed. "Holy-...A-ahem. Right...yep...I've...got nothing..." The Spirit of Vengeance who never fell silent and the woman who always had a wisecrack...just fell silent.
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

~Mashu~
1627970735874.png
It was...difficult to stay focus. Incredibly difficult. Somehow though, she managed to keep her wits about her and stay vigilant; even though she was sorely tempted to feast her eyes on the screaming man she had left behind her, she only paid enough attention to him to prevent him from catching her unaware. Grinning, she beat her wings harder. The mist became thicker, forcing the demon to rely on her other senses as sight became useless. The purple void she had entered made her uneasy. The strange energy of this plane, if you could even call it that, had grown stronger as the mist grew denser. It was suffocating, but she had faced worse. Just emphasizes that this place isn't normal. The rhythmic sound of her wings beating the air seemed too loud. Was she even going the right way anymore? The fog was too thick to tell, but she was beginning to feel like she was either going around in loops or was stuck in place, moving but never making progress. What if her opponent had caught up? What if he was beating her? "Come on!" Gritting her teeth, she pushed herself harder. Just tell me I won already!

((interacting with ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Wildcard, LostHaven LostHaven 's Zim, and Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Artifact Guardian))

milk.jpgAdon, Tracy, and Darren
Tracy furrowed her brow and stood up, confused by this claim and this whole situation. She walked behind Adon and ruffled the girl's hair, "Really? She's like... totally small and cute and harmless looking. You're telling me this," she placed both her hands on either shoulder of Adon, "is God? Or a piece of him? You sound insane."

Adon jumped when she was touched, but said nothing, rubbing tears free of her face, though more fell in their place. She watched Natalie's reaction, unsure what to say.

"Kid?" Tracy asked, getting her attention, "Look. You really don't have your memories?"

Adon shook her head, "I don't seem to remember much, no. I know something is very wrong, and I know there are a lot of people that miss me, but... I don't know... I feel lost."

"Well Agas is... sort of an angel... or whatever," she explained, "so she says she knows you."

Adon nodded, "And I feel deeply that I know her as well. She feels like... kin."

"Aaaaaaalright... but uh... Hmm," Tracy rested her arm on top of Adon's head disrespectfully, still not believing the claim, "Maybe there's a way you can prove it? If you are a god... hell... if you are like... THE Yahweh or whatever... then... Prove it. Right, Natalie? We make her show off and that should prove it, yeah? Otherwise, how do we not know Agas just has a fucking screw loose? After all, psychopaths tend to be crazy."

Last edited:
victoria-yurkovets-oni-wep-hunting.pngUnagi just sighed looking at Oboro. Before turning to hear the disappointing news from her new friend. "thank you anyway. and for how long.... I dont know.... I said I was here to help with the recent messed you guys have been having that have even reached japanese news... But..." She gulped before harpy sighed. "We ran away from Japan a bit to get this girl some mental rest. She has too much on her shoulders from that damn government expecting an 18 year old to be able to do as much as that damn monster of a master. So me and the boys convinced her to leave Japan for a bit. Fuck em for all I care. My loyalty is to Unagi and her alone. Oboro and Tengu will say the same. So really ignore her about a sword master. Find this girl a therapist or something." Harpy said as she covered unagis mouth unagi trying to get harpy to shut up out of embarrassment, her face bright red. Harpy finally letting go once she finished. "Harpy! you didnt have to say that. its our problem we cant just push it on someone we just met yesterday!" She was about to continue her scolding but before she could, a loud voice rang out. "Unaaaagiiiii! You will pay for the crimes you predecessor committed to my clan!" Was heard before a large red mass slammed into the hood of Oboros car. The car disintegrating into mana particles as Unagi harpy and Caroline were sent flying down the asphalt. Oboro returning to the summoning vial within Unagis vest. Standing where the car was there was a large 9 foot tall red oni. A viscous glowing aura surrounding him as his eyes were locked onto Unagi. Raising his sword up he growled and swung it down. Unagi barely regaining her senses and rolling away in time. A large gash in the road left where she narrowly dodge. "Ehh!? You followed me all the way from Japan!?" She yelled drawing her blade. The oni simply taking his stance again.

Caroline Dawson

Caroline gave a soft 'huh' in response to Harpy spitting out the truth rather than Unagi's watered-down variation, nodding slowly. "Therapist huh? I don't got one of those in my back pocket, I can ask around though I guess." Hearing Unagi's protests she waved her off, smiling slightly. "Nah, yer fine. I like helping people, sort of my thing...Y'all hear something?" No sooner had she asked that did their ride simply disintigrate, sending caroline tumbling across the asphalt with a slew of curses. "SHIT! FUCK! SON OF A CATTLE HERDING BITCH!" The cowgirl tumbled, leaving blood stains on the asphalt as it tore her up as she skid across the ground, a hiss escaping her as she slowly stood up, the wounds slowly licking themselves closed and stitching together. Though despite after this...incident, she stood still, rubbing the back of her head. "He yours Unagi? Good luck, show me what ya got."
Jn3.png

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

"Uhh pretty sure that's an oni from the Wutani clan. They were an evil clan of Onis before her master wiped em out. Except for this guy whos been chasing us for a while." Harpy said as she casted air spells at the Oni assisting Unagi from range. Unagi meanwhile seemed only able to be on the defense. Unable to manage a counterattack. "R-rakukaja!' She yelled a blue light covering her before she took a punch to gut. The wind being knocked out of her as she was sent flying back. Barely managing to land properly. "A-agi!" She chanted a fireball launching from her open hand at the oni who simply charged through it right at Unagi. Unagi still recovering from the punch had no way to defend herself as the oni winded his arm up for a swing straight to her neck. "Unagi!" Harpy yelled as she flew foward. All her wind spells doing nothing to the Oni. She had to make it in time.

Caroline Dawson & Hannya

"Wait, so he's taking it out on his kid...or apprentice or...what?" She never understood japan, not in the slightest, but she knew a stupid grudge when she saw it. She was content to let Unagi try to finish this but...it was becoming quickly apparent she had no clue what she was doing. "Come on! Use your sword!" By the time she had shouted that, Unagi was getting the piss beaten out of her, Caroline raising her hand as a revolver formed. "Dammit!" "Tōboesuru yamakaze!" (Howling Mountain Wind!) Before Caroline could fire off a single bullet a large gust of cutting wind and concussive force went flying right beside her, a massive gash in the ground stopping short of the oni to deliver pure blunt force trauma to send it stumbling, a Samurai slowly walking forward as she sheathed her sword. "You seek vengeance with a child who cannot defend herself. Pathetic. I give you one chance, Oni. If you desire to continue to draw breath, you'll leave the way you came." Caroline glanced over at the armored figure, quirking an eyebrow. Was that a fucking samurai? She hadn't seen Samurai in centuries. What the fuck. The Samurai kept a hand at her sword, the mask in the visage of the Honnari Hannya staring down the Oni.
Samurai.jpg
be5de95c33d1a56e13b8e60759defc0f.jpg

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

The Oni took the slash pushing him back before he stood up staring at the armor. "This is not your fight. It is between Me and the Unagi! A warrior should know when not to intervene between a matter of honor." He said with a scowl as Unagi looked back and forth between the Samurai and oni. "hhh Sorry sorry can you handle this! here! Tarukaja, Makakaja, rakukaja, Samakaja and Sukukaja!" she chanted back to back spells as she held a paper seal and threw it at the samurai. The seal dissipating into light as the samurais body began to glow. A feeling of power filling the samurai, she had casted back to back buff spells onto the paper and applied it to the samurai. Now her defense attack and agility was all boosted. She didn't even look drained from that. Quickly she ran to Harpy the onis eyes going wide. "I will not let you escape!" He yelled a red glow covering his sword as he swung towards unagi.

Harpy meanwhile was chatting with Caroline. "basically yeah. Though uhhh I don't really know if she's the dudes kid. I mean they look basically identical but she's only called him master. Pretty sure she doesnt know if he's her father or not. I learned its best not to talk about it." Harpy said with a sigh looking at the samurai. She could feel the power coming from it after the buffs were applied and just shook her head. "sometimes I don't know how to feel as the caster of the group when she's able to use spells back to back that would drain me after one or two casts...." true enough to harpies words. Unagi the 42nd was much more skilled in the art of magic and Onmyoji then she ever was in the sword. But the title and her name had made her stop dedicating herself to magic and devote all her training time to the sword.

Hannya

"The path to your honor is gone, Oni. There is no honor in the murder of a child who cannot ever hope to give you the challenge their master faced. You are doing little more than kicking a puppy to feel better about yourself. It's sad." The woman approached slowly, the gentle wooden click of traditional footwear upon the asphalt coming to a halt as 42 forced her 'buffs' on her, taking a deep breath as she glared at 42 through her mask. "I do not need the help of a child to deal with this." Her attention jumped back to the Oni, thumb flicking forward to remove the first inch of her daito as she rushed forward, blocking the strike with her own, the ancestral blade more than capable of defending against whatever paltry effort this demon could offer. She shoved forward at once to force the oni back, deceptively strong for her smaller stature,. "You were given your chance. May you find your honor in death." It was overkill, and it wasn't necessary. But she was right before the failed 'protector' of japan, she would show her just how far she had to go before she could ever defend the homeland, before she was worthy of such. She angeled her sword towards the warrior with both hands, a large apparition at her side of an ancient samurai bearing an Oni mask formed next to her, towering over her by two feet. "Hachiman Naritaka, slayer of ancient demon clan! Bring forth your fury, let none stand before us!" The ancient warrior gave a nod, brandishing a large daisho that was easily half of Izumi's size by comparison. "KURAN NO SHI!" (Death of Clans) The two warriors swung at once, their blades giving a painful hiss through the air, as if the screams of a thousand demons were embodied in one stroke, blood red energy following the two swords as they cleaved through the air itself, only compounding the noise.

Samurai.jpg
be5de95c33d1a56e13b8e60759defc0f.jpg

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back