• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Sophia twitched a bit at James question. Calmly turning to the door. "I tried asking her politely Master. But she was quite noisy and spoke some... foolish things about master. So I simply decided to silence her and get the information as Efficiently as possible. Do not worry. I made sure to heal her any time she was close to death. She should behave much better now." She smiled before the smile twitched downward slightly at vices term for her. Chaos beast. Certainly eldritch deities like her had a penchant for chaos but Sophia considered herself quite tame. "thank you for your input Vice, and yes. It appears she is female. Though its strange because according to her she had no gender. If i may posit. I believe simply the god that gave you the limited use enslavement spell. Was..... how would Sato or thyris put it.... A perverted disgusting bastard who most likely decided to goof off by living vicariously through your actions in the world and as such used you to fulfill a harem fantasy." She said easily spitting venom that could kill with a straight face. "For now though." Sophia opened the door showing a gigantic landscape of a war torn and crazy looking mountain range.
fantasyart-1626313842519-1702.jpg
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

lydia-qx-qq-20160913123617.pngAXIOM
beach-460955_960_720.jpg
"Oh? It's certainly fitting." Axiom picked up his motiff through his mannerisms and actions. He pokes and prods with the nature of crimes and the mentions of his past crimes to garner a reaction from others and exploit them. Axiom sees the coast line in view and takes a long leap the rest of the way to the beach. Once he lands, he looks around the beach line and the walkway behind and sure enough, no people near-by. Axiom removes Spear from his shoulder and places him on the ground, placing Spear on the ground, placing a knee on his lower back as he checks his pockets and pants legs for any weapons. He then turns Spear over on his back and checks his vest and shirt for anything else. Once he finds all his weapons, he gathers them all together, cruches them together and chucks it over the ocean. Axiom then lifts Spear off the ground and places him on his feet. He dusts the sand off of him before patting his shoulders "I didn't get to say this, on the account of you jeapoardizing about a dozen lives, but you dress sharply. Talk about dressing for the occasion, you certainly want to like good for when you get into the papers. I bet behind the mask, you'd be a catch for all the ladies and gents too." Axiom chuckles
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

sathias.jpgSarah
She took a wide step back, flames licking to life as her skull grinned, "Ask a girl on a date first, why don't you?" Sarah shook her head, "I don't take kindly to being forced to do something, sir. I am going to go to Father Anderson. I will be there before you even get back yourself from herding the cats. So kindly move on to your next target champion. I hardly refuse any call. Sathias would refuse such a thing. I simply refuse to respond to something like that."

Mia.pngMia
"Oh! Sweet!" she chirped, practically bouncing out of the room, "That way dad isn't gonna get mad at me again and I still get to go outside! What do you gotta get from the mall though? I just kinda wanted to wander around and look at stuff. I dunno that I actually wanted to buy anything in particular. The mall just seems like such a fun place to walk around. There's always something going on."

And it didn't take long for them to get there, either.

"Let's get whatever you need to first, and then we can meander about," she said, bounding along to the main door of the mall, oblivious of the looks they were getting, "I can't wait for your new body to be ready! I'm so excited. It's gonna look sooooo cool. And dad loves to work on any project that has to do with us, so I'm sure he'll make it extra awesome. I have so much yummy foods to show you! I can't wait."

James Porter

James frowned a bit, giving a soft 'riiiight'. "Sophia, I don't care if anyone has crap to talk about me. I never have. You don't have to get so defensive over me, okay? I'm a big boy, words don't hurt me. Please don't go beating people to near death just because they've got a mouth on them, please?" He glanced at Vice, giving a small frown. "Vice, please don't call Sophia a 'Chaos Beast'. She's actually very sweet and has saved my life more times than I can count. The only person with more rescues is Thyris but she's like...team mom. So you might know the red beast thing? Helpful-" He was cut off, Sophia giving some very pointed words. Sato wouldn't have said any of that, she'd have given a grumble and kept moving, and Thyris would have just said she was glad she didn't serve the god in question...better not to bring that up, whatsoever though. Heading into the room James gave a soft 'huh', looking around. "And this is her 'ideal' plane?...Interesting...where is she?"
aph_fantasia__the_summoner_by_mano_chan-d5h9i9z-1.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

oscar3.jpgOscar Aphera
Oscar rolled his eyes dramatically, and hefted a sigh, "There. That the reaction you wanted? Anyway. Want more coffee?" He had barely touched his own, but the merc had downed his, "And yes. I make a habit of chatting with a captive audience. They're the best kind of audience. And as funny as that'd be to watch the kids line up to get their asses handed to them... Plus, I don't plan on ruining your kid's fun for either of our sakes. I don't particularly like... this situation... but she's a kid. She's just doing what she's told."

He sighed, "You're not wrong about the red tape and crap. It's a pain. It's just a different kind of pain than the illegal stuff. Everyone has their preference, I guess."

A kid bolted past with super speed, nearly bumping into the two adults. He took a small step back to make sure he wasn't knocked over, "Cal! Speed outside the house, not in!" He didn't get a response and just rolled his eyes in the direction the kid left, "Damned brats. I don't get how they can be so hyper... but then, I look at my brother who just revived and I'm reminded that adults can be hyper too."

"Anyway, anyway. So are you actually interested in playing for a bit? The kids love a good challenge, and you're obviously well trained. I could give you... I dunno," he peeked in his wallet, hmming over it, "Like a couple hundred bucks? Since I assume you'd even refuse to do something for fun without pay. The kids at the compound love sparring, even if they get their asses absolutely destroyed. Most of them hop right back up like it never happened. Your girl can join in too, it'd be a great exercise all around."

Oscar was smiling, grinning at the idea of the kids getting some of their energy out. Most of them would be out back right about now, probably accosting Kite. It wasn't a school day, so the ones that were too young to get a provisional license were cooped up. It was funny to think he was being so friendly with a merc, but in this case, it made sense. A merc would be great for a big sparring jumble.

Spear

"Glad you agree! I was up for so long trying to think of the perfect name for myself, do you know how many sleepless nights I spent going 'what name is me?'. I considered Harlequin for a lil bit you know, but I don't like the outfit that comes with the name, too many jingly bells! Can't sneak up if you're jingle jangling!" Spear gave a grumble of indignation as he was put on the ground and pinned, patted down. Axiom found that electrified asp and revolver, the switchblade hidden in a shirt pocket, a collection of frag grenades, at least four mouse traps, each of which clamped useleslly on his fingers, and a pack of marlbaro cigarettes. "Hey hey, at least let me keep the cigarettes! I offer those to business partners! You always offer a smoke to seal a deal, obviously!" Even if Axiom was kind enough to let Spear keep his seemingly harmles smokes, the rest of his gear got pitched into the ocean, Spear staring out to the ocean. "So rude! I demand to know where I'm sending this bill! That shit's not cheap you know....okay the mouse traps were cheap, but the rest wasn't!" Again, the mock indignation, Spear lacking any true venom to his voice. "Ah, I appreciate it! I do love a good suit, always makes me stand out in the mug shots. The prisons have been so kind to let me start keeping the suit you know. After a few cases of 'bit off tongue-itis', they've been so kind and understanding, you know? A serious condition that, no one really survives it. A shame, really, some of them were quite fun to talk to!"
aa43ef43417489a7fbbffdbe7c6bdbe5.png

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Deus Vult

Jakub stared down at Sarah, eyes narrowing beneath his helmet. "I do not date. Be forewarned, should you not be present when I return to the Father, I shall come to collect you personally. I cannot waste time arguing with a foolish child who desires to do things on her time as she sees fit." The crusader stepped down the steps to mount the spectral horse, glancing towards Sarah. "Your picky nature has been noted, champion, do not fail in your work." Spurring the horse onwards he was followed by a shout of 'what the fuck man!' as he almost crashed right through a small crowd of people.
8de9463278a87bd25a062c95436d47eb.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten

tracy.PNGMacAlasdair Juniors
Tracy huffed, folding her arms and looking away again to disguise her blushing, "You're awfully horny for a servant of some angel or whatever."

"She makes a lot of naughty jokes but like... I can't imagine her actually following through on... anything. That'd be weird," Darren added, wrinkling his nose, "Oh right, anyway. There's also something to note which is that she can kind of hurt me."

"She can WHAT?!"

"W-well not really hurt hurt but make me feel pain. Like it doesn't cause any damage. Just... hurts. Or at least I think that's what pain is."

Tracy looked at her again with wide eyes, "That's... crazy. That's crazy. Really?"

"Really."

"That's wild... Well... congratz I guess? You really wanted that."

"Yeah kind of... but it's more... vastly intimidating than anything. I think it annoys Agas, to be honest."

"What, that miss scary murder angel can't hurt you?"

"Yeeeeeeah. Well how about you not antagonize her. She can definitely hurt you."

"....whatever. So back on topic, God. God in bondage," Tracy continued with a thoughtful sigh, frowning.

"Eww don't say it like that!"

"Oh so it's fine if she makes jokes like that but not if I do?"

"That's different."

Tracy rolled her eyes at her brother, "Whatever. Continuing. So Michael. Archangel Michael. Wow. That's a trip. So he thinks we can act like a compass. Cool." She bit at the tip of her thumb, thinking, "We'd probably have to teach Darren how to use his new powers... but the best for that would be Tad or Uncle... but you don't want us to interact with them right now... hmm... I guess I could teach him? I've had the powers for like... ever... but I've never taught anybody. I can try, though. For registering... that'll... be interesting. They test you during that, don't they? I'm not even a US citizen though... how's that gonna work?"

Ariah

"Right. I seriously wish you'd take me and dads request seriously and only travel with people, I know you don't, but I wish you would. I have to pick some clothes up for Jade and then get them back to properly sterilize them. A few of her shirts got stuck in an engineering issue and got torn to bits. Other than that, I guess we can walk about?" As the two made their way to the mall, Ariah wasn't overly talkative, looking through constant news updates and information broadcasts as she had come to form a habit of, even if she couldn't send 'Quasar' to intervene given what she was doing right now. She gave an idle wave to a couple who was staring, sticking close to Mia and twining her fingers with her own to hang onto her. "I'm giving to give dad something to do, he needs to stay busy, otherwise he gets bored. I think that's where you get it from." She steared Mia through the mall, looking around. "Jade likes this little store that sells 'boys clothes for girls' or some stupid slogan, do you know what the hell she means?"
fb42ce4fa357cdf80266c29aa75088f8.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

axevillain.pngOh Come On, Rel-axe
The man cackled with laughter, grinning wide as the woman's face split open, "Oh you wonderful creature! Taste me! Come and taste me!" He didn't even bother to move as she slid between his legs, though he turned to face her as the kick came his direction. As the kick made contact, however, his chest warbled and moved like gelatin. Her foot sunk through him like quicksand as his form split and showed green through the cracks before it came back together.

"I'm hungry too, you know. What say you give me a taste and I give you one? You look delicious. Fantastic. Wonderful! Oh you heroes are so much better than the rabble. Powers taste so d e l i c i o u s!" he grabbed the ankle of the leg in his chest and tried to pull her closer, his own grin splitting and widening further than it should be able to, though without the rows of teeth she had.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Tactician
I'm seriously getting paid to beat up kids.

"I'm fine on coffee." It was the only statement he had to offer, his 'talkative' mood dying rather quickly. He stepped back a bit closer as the kid came bolting past, deftly avoiding the scenerio of almost being run over. Speedsters were hardly the biggest pain to exist on the planet, that was for certain. "Not much one can do about kids being hyper, besides beat some calm into them. Works more than you'd think." Not to say that he beat the shit out of his daughter, but he was a thorough teacher and had managed to instll the need for discipline and calm in her without having to beat it into her...though some kids would certainly benefit from the more direct method. "'Playing'?" He glanced over at Oscar, arms still crossed. "Three fifty and you have me for a 'playdate'. You can negotiate prices with the kid yourself. I don't hold punches and I don't let people land them. Beyond that, any rules to your 'game'?" It'd be a good means to measure what Kite had learned thus far if he made Oscar approach her about hiring. Even if a job seems 'fun', you should always negotiate your prices. Doing something for free was reserved for your own personal vendettas, not 'fun' and 'enjoyment'.
ed2c9c4d165ff4914d65a4a1a01168b7.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
Natalie Brenton

Nat crinkled her nose a bit as if she smelled something mighty foul. "I'm no one's servant, love. Agas is a business partner at best, migraine 24/7 at worst. Anyways, pup's right. I joke but I'm not gonna touch ya. I don't take touching either, so we're good on that front. As for the pain..." She gave a slight chuckle, flashing pearly whites in a grin. "Soulflare can only sort of warm him up in pain, I don't know how much Agas could do, and I'm not about to let the murderous skeleton out to play. We tested Soulflare's hellfire at least, he can feel that. He's not a fan, as he said." She glanced over to Darren, giving him a very polite Italian slap upside the head at his reaction. "Love, get your brain out of the gutter, that wasn't even what she meant you goof. Classical terminology usage. Also yea, Archangel Michael was...something to experience, lemme tell ya. If you can teach Darren, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, it's Agas doing lessons, and I don't think anyone wants that."

She blinked as if just realizing that the non-us citizen thing could be an obstacle. "Wait, hang on. I got an idea. Lemme make a call." Flipping her phone out of her pocket she scrolled through her list of contacts for a solid minute before clicking one, lifting it to her ear and humming in thought. After a moment an older males voice could be heard, a wide smile on her lips. "Hello there, Your Holiness!" How the fuck Nat had the pope's phone number was anyone's guess, but there was only one person on the planet that you addressed in that fashion. "I have a favor to ask. I'll send it in an email, but since I know that things flooded constantly I wanted to let you know it was comin-" She paused, falling silent and nodding slowly. "Yessir....Yessir....Yessir...No, sir...Yessir...Thank you, you're holiness. I'll send the email over later. Best of luck with that." She ended the call, glancing over to Tracy. "Francis is willing to vouch for you as a church Liaison under my his sponsorship and my tutelage." Glancing at her phone she started to write an email, humming to herself gently as if what she had just did was 100% normal and obtainable.
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

addison soleil.pngSelena, Adon, and Addison
Addison smiled as she hugged her friend, "You're so sweet to others."

"I told her not to look at me with her psychic abilities," Adon explained, "I didn't want her to hurt."

"I appreciated the warning, truth be told," she said, gently touching Adon's arm, "A lot of people that give a painful reaction don't know that they do, and even still, a lot of those that know don't care to warn psychics."

Selena swallowed a mouthful of food and shrugged, "Well I doubt many people think about it much."

"Fair!" she chuckled, "I sure hope speedsters don't have a problem with their speed! That'd be such a problem. But she's right, Selena. There tends to be a point for every speedster where their natural resistance is no longer as effective."

"Noted... I just can't believe I have powers... neither of my parents have any..."

"Usually it's genetic. It's probably just skipped some generations. Or you're the start of a powered mutation in your line. Either way, you should look into a therapist after you get registered. In fact, the people at the registration building should be able to help with that. They can point you towards some good therapists. Even if you feel good about it, it's a big change," Addison mothered, pointing an empty spoon at her as she spoke.

"Yessss ma'am," she teased, "I don't even know what to think. Mary, do you think I can meet your parents sometime to ask them about their powers too?"

Adon was quietly eating her food, almost curious about it as she spooned it into her mouth. She enjoyed this. This was good. This chat between them was good. They were all such good people, and so young, too. It warmed her heart. She smiled softly, "What do you think you might do with your newfound powers?"

Selena jumped a little, "Oh! I... um... I'd wanna be a hero!! Yeah... Yeah! I always wanted to be a hero since I was little. I guess I can actually do that now... erm... after I know how to... you know... move and stuff." She laughed at herself, grinning with excitement, "I'd probably be second-rate, but... that's seriously been my childhood dream. That's wild..."

Adon finished her food in short order and stared at Mary, "May I please use your phone now?"

Mary Moon

Mary grinned a bit, offering her friend a pat on the arm. "Kindness begets kindness in the world, y'know, got to spread it around." Mary settled into a seat, picking at her oatmeal slowly. "Some people just aren't compatible targets for a psychic. If she tried to look at my mind while I was really moving, she'd just get confused and get a headache. We tried it once on a theory...so much Tylenol. So many ice packs...so many 'I'm sorries'. Speedsters brains move as fast as their bodies need to compensate for the movement, otherwise, we'd constantly looney tunes through walls. However, at some point speedsters inevitably cannot hold up under the speed they create, everyone has to learn their limits." Unless you were a certain short irish girl who had a secret identity...but that was besides the point!

Mary laughed a bit, finishing her meal and leaning back in her seat. "I'll be sure we get you all handled Selena, need to make sure you're well equipped for what you're doing. I can point you towards mom and dad and my siblings if you want, we're all speedsters after all." Mary smiled a bit, though it slowly faded. "Careful with the hero work alright? Get a handle on yourself first, learn your capabilities. Dad might be willing to hook you up with some equipment though if you want, he does mach tech and equipment for heroes after all." She glanced over to Adon/Milk, fishing her phone from her pocket and holding it out. "Here you go hun!"
c5cfd98287cfb21da411b3c9cfdf92465212b882_00.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten

milk human.pngAdon
She stared at the phone for a long time, doing nothing. Eventually, she stood up from the table and walked off to another room for a semblance of privacy. Tears had started to flow down her face again. Her form trembled and shook for a moment before she got it together again and sucked in a shaky breath. She felt so confused and conflicted. What was going on with her? Why couldn't she do something this... simple? This felt simple.

Adon sat on Mary's bed and wiped tears from her face. They disappeared before they even had a chance to touch the fabric of the blankets below her. She grabbed her white hair and looked at it in the palm of her hand, the cell phone beside her. Why did she feel this way? What was wrong with her?

She sighed.

This phone call she wanted to make... though she didn't know why she felt the need to make it, it felt important. It was a number that came to her randomly, after all. She rang it up, and once it connected, shakily spoke, "Hello...? I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't just call out of nowhere like this... I... I think I might know you?" She was sniffling, trying to hold back her tears as she spoke and making it difficult to understand her words, "C... can I meet? I... I'm sorry... My name is... or.. well.. I'm calling myself Adon right now. You are Natalie, right?"

- - - - - - - - - -

Darren's jaw just about hit the floor for a split second as he realized who the hell she was talking to on the phone. Francis. The immortal POPE FRANCIS. What the fuck!? Tracy looked equally as surprised and went silent for a long moment before finally just shaking her head, "You know what? I don't wanna know. I've had enough surprises for today. The Pope... that's... just... no. Nope. Not gonna entertain the questions. Too much."

She huffed and stood, turning around to face her brother, "Well, student, you're gonna have some training to do. Fun fun. In between us... being heroes or whatever. That'll be an interesting PR thing for Tad. I'll make sure to be nicer than dear old dad for training, though. I don't want to be tooooo mean to you, after all. Gonna have to work hard, I suppose, or else the angry ball of malice will bite."

She was going to talk more, but Natalie's phone started to go off. The number was weird, too, nonsensical. 777-777-1111

Natalie Brenton

Nat glanced at her phone's caller I.D, raising an eyebrow right as she hit send on the email. "What the hell?" Answering the call and lifting it to her ear, pausing for a moment. "Ayup, that's me. I'm not sure how you got my number hun but I'm happy to meet with you. Need you to take a deep breath and tell me where you'd like to meet though, okay?" She glanced between the two of them, covering her phone a bit. "Road trip in a bit, make sure you're all set." She lifted her phone back up to talk into it. "I have to bring thing one and thing two with me though, is that okay? I literally cannot let these two wander alone. Just tell me when and where you want to meet." You are aware we just received a phone call from 'God', right? And the O.A lead calls himself God too. We met 'God' three months ago, and some fuckwit in Jersey was calling himself 'God' five months ago. And the phone number? I got a phone call that was 666-666-6666 a month ago, you want me to believe that was the devil calling? It wasn't, that's not his number. I'm sorry fucking WHAT!?
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
"ayy you da boss Miss." The skeleton said as he put a pair of shades on despite a lack of eyes and started driving. "oh... Master said Id probably meet a few immortals in my line of work... Though I guess Old man YataGarasu probably counts as one.... But um Right! the inconsistency well..." She looked at harpy who just sighed. "It'll be easier to show it now instead of she learns were carrying it now" Harpy gave her opinion then just began reading a book. Unagi looked down before unbuttoning the top of her uniform. and taking off a necklace. It was a standard necklace. but was important was the accessory on it. It was a summoning tube just like her others. except this one was glowing purple and was covered head to toe in talismans and was violently shaking. "This was a summoning tube used by my master. It contains Tamamo no Mae. The fox goddess of Calamity and ruin. She's an old goddess who was responsible for the destruction of multiple nations through manipulation and magic. And now its part of my duties to guard her prison.... If she ever gets out.... she will likely kill me in seconds and destroy everything in a few miles radius to blow off steam before going into hiding...." She sighed as she looked at the tube with dead eyes. It was just one burden after the other pushed onto her when she took up that blade. Even now it felt like nails in her heart every time she thought about the real reason she came to America. But for now. At least she met someone nice. Caroline was strange. looked like the textbook definition of a texan. And apparently was an immortal. "hmm hey uhhh question.... How are demons rights over here. or well. Extra species in general?" she asked as her eyes drifted over to harpy.

Snek.pngSophia looked around before Clapping her hands. sounds of glass shattering being heard before a portal opened up above them. Dropping the gigantic woman onto a large gathering of rocks. "Apologies master. She was taking too long. And with how wide this place is. It would be troublesome to search for her." Sophia said as the gigantic snake woman was yelling curses words as she rolled in pain before she stopped and looked at the group. Then stared at sophia. And immediately turned around bolting. "AW HELL NO! STAY AWAY YOU CREEPY MONSTER!" she yelled with quite a decent amount of fear in her voice. Sophia simply looked off into the sky "Shall I drag her back Master? She is quite large so if needed I can request hignar come here to restrain her." She suggested as she may or may not have posited a dangerous solution. It was clear she was probably still mad about the snake bad mouthing James. And considering how much fear was in that snakes eyes when she saw Sophia. She probably downplayed her "punishment" quite a bit. Quite a predicament.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

34532B28-64D4-492D-B0E4-671C1441FA43.jpeg
The bladed wolf
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten

Isabella was cautious as ever. It was to quiet, way to quiet for her liking as she gathered the children and quickly lead them out like a train. Still making sure those at the back where safe despite she being at the front. It wasn’t till she got to the other heroes and law enforcement that she relaxed a little. Simply nodding to the hero talking about her former husband she looked around. Taking a few sniffs to catch his scent before turning to the children. Quickly she gathered them around and did one last headcount before handing all but her own daughter over to the officers for protection. “Today has been to long.” She mumbled quietly and looked down to her daughter, unable to help a smile slip onto her lips slowly she crouched down infront of Amelia and smiled. “You ok my sweet pup?” She asked gently pushing her forehead against Amelia’s with a smile. Gently cupping her daughters cheek as her tail swayed side to side happily.

She sat like this with Amelia for perhaps a moment longer than she should have. Simply taking in the sweet calming scent of her pup and basking in the comfort of having her child once again. Though this brought on darker thoughts, thoughts of how this will possibly be the only time she saw her. She debated taking Amelia and running so as to not suffer the loss again but new better and slowly picked her daughter up. Holding her close Isabella made her way over to her former husband to at least show him they where ok. Coming to his side at the ambulance she smiled just a little then spoke. “You ok?” She questioned softly​

lydia-qx-qq-20160913123617.pngAXIOM

"It's funny. I like suits myself. So clean and snazzy but I can never wear one myself for obvious reasons.' Axiom looks to his armor. "The most I can do is find the biggest suit they have and wear it over this thing but you can still imagine how off it'll look anyways." Axiom chuckles. A large helicopter comes flying over behind them, carrying a square, metal containment unit and carefully lands in the sand. As the door opens up, several robots step out of the containment unit and approaches Axiom and Spear "I'll visit you as soon as you settle in, alright? Try not to choke anyone else until I get there, alright?" Axiom pats Spear on the back as the robots take Spear by the arms and lead him back to the containment unit, locking him in. The helicopter begins to elevate off the ground and fly away. Axiom watches the chopper leave and begins walking along the empty coastline back towards the direction of the lawyer firm.

~Dietrich~
1626763309043.png Dietrich smiled as he shook his head. "No thank you." Cyri herself was nice enough, if not intimidating due to the incredible power she possessed. It was just those bugs that got to him. He never understood why anyone would keep them as pets, much less friends. The blond kept his pleasant smile plastered onto his face as said bugs entered the room. Once again, he thanked the heavens that Morgan wasn't an entomophile. Willingly living with bugs was where he drew the line. Dutifully, he began picking up some of the files the bugs had brought to them; passing the ones he knew Morgan would be most interested in to her first. "Are we allowed to take this with us or would you prefer it if we stayed and read it here?" Trading information was tricky. With physical files like these there was a 50/50 chance that the owner had made copies and were willing to part with them or that they were originals and the owner wanted to monitor them while they read them. Cyri was certainly more laid back than most, but it would be foolish to not ask. The last thing they wanted to do was piss off a threat. I wish she had digitized the files. If the files were digital then they could've just taken a flash drive back with them.

((Interacting with ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Morgan and Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon 's Cyri))

~Ella Miller~
1626765191948.png Waving off her sister, she quipped, "I'm not going to bother him for that. I'm pretty sure IHOP traumatized him more than his service ever did." Ella had tried it once. Experience, their mother had called it. Work a minimum wage job as a teen to get a taste of adulthood. Food service was humbling, but it was a hell she never wanted to return to thank you very much.

She perked up at the name Jupiter. "Isn't that one of the resurrected heroes?" Ella had become a little obsessed with the debates surrounding them. There were all sorts of theories as to how they returned or even if they were the same heroes in the first place; each new theory was stranger than the last. Lahn certainly seemed fascinated by the debates as well, although they usually lost her when they began a philosophical monologue about if souls were real or an illusion of the human condition or whatever. Debriefing Jupiter wasn't about the incredible mystery surrounding her return, it was about the O.A. and what they have planned. She waited as Addison recovered from whatever her skull buddy decided to annoy her with before her sister's eyes lit up as she read the tablet Ella had passed her. The redhead's suspicion that Addison was more eager about getting out of their home base rather than the chance to work in the field was supported by her sister's suggestion of eating out right after they were done. Not that Ella could blame her, she was dying to do something other than reading files and sending emails.

'Taking breaks to exercise from time to time would ease the burden.'

Ella frowned. Yeah, well, a pancake break sounds like a lot more fun. "Got it," she responded to Addison's request. Driving wasn't really a chore, but they liked to take turns to keep themselves sharp. If you take a break for too long you start to get rusty and in the event they needed to make a skilled exit it was best that their driving abilities were up to par. It was the same reason Ella forced herself to learn how to be ambidextrous. Losing your dominant hand and not being able to keep up with your remaining hand was fatal.

((interacting with ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Addison))

amelia waters johnson.jpgAmelia nodded and cuddled against her mom, tail wagging. She was watching the other kids leave with officers and stuff, but was happy she didn't have to. They made way over to her daddy. "Psh... Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a flesh wound," he said, grinning on some heavy painkillers. He looked fondly at the two of them, "Gosh you look so much like your mom, sweetie." He sat up, getting a few grumbles from the medic that was just healing him, "I don't wanna go to the ER. I'm fine."

"Do you have someone to drive you?" the medic asked, looking between him and Isabella.

He motioned to his ex-wife, clearly more than a little loopy, "Mhm! She can drive us home. Hey! Hun. Here's my address. I kinda drove you here anyway so you can just take my car. Let's go there, yeah? Heheh. I gotta be babysat. I feel like I drank an entire pack of beer at once."

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Chutes.jpgChutes
Chutes huffed at War while he tilted into her hand, "I'm not that weak... Geez. And yes! I do have a date coming up. I'm really excited about it!" All frustration seemed to leave him when she mentioned that, a big grin replacing itself on his face, "She kinda reminds me of you, to be honest. Though not as... eh... uncaring, I guess? She's very... dominant." He was wagging his tail like an excited puppy while he looked at her, "Her name's Natalie, but she's also connected to a Spirit of Vengeance named Agas. She's really pretty. So is Agas... in her own way. I need to think of what to do for a date! Maybe I can take them to space? Or maybe in a coastal reef to watch the fish? Or maybe she'd be more interested in watching a boxing match or monster trucks? Oh... I'm gonna have such a hard time choosing."

Meanwhile, the other instance of himself simply gave the woman the coordinates in question.

He shook his head, "Okay! Done with your reaper, Lady Death. I get the feeling my day isn't done, so! Wanna spar now, War? I have a space we could do so in. It's just a blank space that'd be tough to destroy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back