• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Superhero/Superhuman Group RP 20+

Hello!

So I'm looking to start a group RP. I'd rather roleplay with people aged 20+ as I don't feel comfortable rping with anyone under that. This is non-negotiable.

I tend to like superhero/supernatural rps. Ones that usually centre around superhumans/supernatural beings learning how to cope with or just hone their powers (In my ones, I'd rather the characters be in their twenties at the very least), rps where superheroes/supernaturals are being experimented on in order to study their powers (eventually they'll end up escaping although I was thinking of having some superhumans being on the side of the government when it comes to capturing other supernaturals), or just superheroes/supernaturals existing in the world. I'm open to more ideas.

Please don't apply if

- you feel like your work IRL will result in your posts being a bit slow to arrive or make it difficult to keep up with the RP.
- you're in a few roleplays already. I'd have enough times now where people have ended roleplays because they've told me that they don't want to start new rps or have too many on their hands rn

So please reply if you feel committed to regular engagements. Sorry if this comes across as harsh or anything. I'd also prefer it if you would post a decent chunk of writing too :) Don't feel like you have to post the same amount as a previous person but at least provide a good solid paragraph please.

I'm British as well just to let you know for the sake of taking time differences into account.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back