• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Ayama Ayama I'll finish mine later XD, i'm still in school right now.

ReinHex ReinHex How does the government work in this roleplay? Do the prime ministers of Britain personally lead these raids against the Gifted? Or is there a separate Government Division that complete focuses on dealing with the Gifteds (E.g. The Supernatural Catching Division or something)

Ayama Ayama I'll finish mine later XD, i'm still in school right now.

ReinHex ReinHex How does the government work in this roleplay? Do the prime ministers of Britain personally lead these raids against the Gifted? Or is there a separate Government Division that complete focuses on dealing with the Gifteds (E.g. The Supernatural Catching Division or something)
There is a section of the Government that is the Gifted Taskforce. They are the ones that find the Gifteds.

Oooh, I like it~
What's their Gifted ability?
his bones as well as muscles are harder than normal, he as super strength, but his main attribute is that is organism can produce a substance that improve is brain capacities so that is reaction time become faster and with that he have martial skills

his bones as well as muscles are harder than normal, he as super strength, but his main attribute is that is organism can produce a substance that improve is brain capacities so that is reaction time become faster and with that he have martial skills
Sounds cool ^^

Ooc section is here. Best to move discussion there to stop bumping up the interest check to the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back