• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

do you use discord?

• Total voters
I gotta be honest with you man, when I saw the limited spot thing I decided to throw my hat in before they all got eaten up. Don't even know what I'm going to write outside of Probably has super powers.

I am definitely interested!!

we have already started but if you think you can catch up go ahead and make a character. there is a reform slot open and check the lore to see gender availability, the list here is outdated.

the rp has started but we still have room, last call for everyone but the first day of class starts

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 lol aren't you in another hero rp? superfly is in it with you along with some others *stalker detected* some things have changed most are staying the same go ahead and post her in the cs they are pulling up to the school now. I hope she is ready for the heather heza bullying duo.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 lol aren't you in another hero rp? superfly is in it with you along with some others *stalker detected* some things have changed most are staying the same go ahead and post her in the cs they are pulling up to the school now. I hope she is ready for the heather heza bullying duo.
nice but i might be a lil stalky idk just say this was open and i wa slike YES another chance to use my charatures

lol yeah go for it, shoot your character in the cs, I got one reform slot left

Yeeezzz. Thank you! Bouta snatch that reform slot if you don't mind. Now, all I got to do is read these pages of lore and already posted rp lol.

lol nothing eventful has happened yet just little interaction, if you just read my post you will be fully caught up

Gotcha, gotcha, appreciated. I'll see if I can get a character in the sheets tonight. If not, it'll be up tmrw.

The reform spot has been taken but there are still slots available

I will be extending the time frame for new students to join, just a heads up yes you can have two characters, in also opening a slot for another reform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back