• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

do you use discord?

• Total voters

Dumplingboy

Personified dumpling who loves candy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
latest

Hero Academy is the most prestigious gifted ability schools in the world. There are a total of 15 ability based schools located around the globe, Hero Academy is the only school who can turn you into a Hero. Whether you have worked hard to earn your position, or removed from villainous parents custody, every student has the ability to work with members of the Hero Force in hopes that they too can walk among legends. Hero Academy is not what you expected though. The cliques behaved more like rival gangs, and friendships are forged for survival more than anything else. Some are starting to question if the school intentions are what they say they are, backstabbing and aggression are almost forced amongst the students. If that didn’t raise any red flags the assistant principal is a former villain who was suppose to be locked away for good and the headmaster doesn’t seem to be all the way there. Your character's moral compass will be put to the test as they decide how far they are willing to go to call themselves a hero.

Hellooo. I'm doing a little reboot from and old archive of mine with a slight upgrade. The main location is a school dedicated in making heroes. It is prestigious academy that prefers to stay private. Most of the information coming from the school is built off of hearsay. There are two types of students attending the school. Majority of you will have applied, meaning you are the best of the best and are very dedicated into becoming heroes.Those part of the hero program will find that the paths of good and evil will become one as they progress. Only one out of ten will graduate from the school, and you will soon find out how far you will go to get what you want. A small portion of you will have been selected to participate in a reform program,you were orphaned and 'adopted' by the school. Your villainous parents have either abandoned you or were imprisoned. There are three choices for you unlucky fellows: you can join the hero program, pass the reform program and rejoin society, or work as villians from within. Whatever your paths you guys decided each will be filled with its own challenges.
I like to best describe this type of rp as an action mystery. You can very well get to the end and be successful without exploring any of the mysterious I have laid out, but for those who like the subplots within the main plots I have written up plenty of other story lines to keep your busy minds busy.
I will only be accepting three reform students, first come first served. (at that means first to have their characters complete and accepted, not just claiming a spot)

Spots available: 2 female spots open, 2 male spots open, 0 reform spots pending

LAST CALL JOIN WHILE YOU CAN

Last edited:
Natural Flavour Natural Flavour TARDIS06 TARDIS06
im interested in you alls interest.
you will have plenty of time to think of a character lost fairy. I allow those with powers as well as mutants. you can give me a heads up if you want a reform or a hero character and i can give you some more information

I’m gonna start by making an occ then I’ll also make a discord

Here are two proposed characters~ One hero student and one reform student~

Name: Christopher Thompson (He generally goes by Chris. Other nicknames include "Shocks" and "Twitchy". He is not fond of the latter, as it is often used to make fun of his Tourettes.)
Role: Hero Student
Appearance:
0f63595763ff4bb9d9e568c25add3069.jpg

Personality: Chris is easygoing, loyal, and quiet. Not necessarily shy, but he doesn't have a ton to say. If someone is kind to him, Chris will always have that person's back. If someone is mean to him, well, Chris tends to leave them alone. He doesn't like to be bullied, but he's not one to seek revenge.
History: Chris was born to two ordinary parents and his lightning quirk manifested when he was 3. He would've had an ordinary childhood if it weren't for one thing: he has Tourettes. His quirk is very powerful, and it tends to activate when he has a bad tic. He had no intention of going to hero school, and no one- let alone a prestigious hero school from Japan- would've noticed him, if it weren't for a tragedy that happened in his last year of junior high. Chris mother got in a car accident and was in the ICU for several days, and Chris's tics were particularly bad due to all the stress he was handling. He was talking on the phone with his mom when he had a bad tic, and caused an electrical fire. Chris and his father were fine, but the house burnt down. Evidently the accident made the news, and recruitment from Hero Academy heard about it, and strangely, saw the potential in the boy's quirk. They invited him and his father to Japan to interview Chris for Hero Academy and he got in, privately, as a project for Hero Academy, to see if they could develop his skills. Sadly Chris's mother died from complications of her car accident, but Chris is burning on strong to try and make something good from a tragedy.
Quirk: Lightning Charger (he just HAD to name it that, okay? XD)
Quirk Description: The user can generate and channel electrical current through their body, using the Earth's telluric current. This allows them to have a burst of speed, jump high, and deliver deadly kicks and static shocks. They can also climb walls to an extent, using static.
Quirk Drawbacks: Overuse can cause numbness and pins and needles. If the user isn't touching the Earth, the current is weaker and has less effect. **Also, in Chris's case, his Tourette's is a huge obstacle, causing static shocks and other things at inopportune times and making it way harder to curb with emotional stress.**
Other: Has Tourette's syndrome. Wears gloves and shoes in public so that he doesn't shock anything too easily.

Name: Alice Maines
Role: Reform student
Appearance:
anime-headphones-brown-hair-long-hair-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Personality: Quiet, calculating, distrustful, loyal to those she cares for, protective of those she cares for, able to be two-faced,
History: Alice was the child of two small-time, underling type villain lovers who just wanted a fun night, not a child to be responsible for. Alice was fairly neglected as a toddler, until her quirk manifested. Her father, who could increase the strength of his bones, and her mother, a blood manipulator, had no idea that their child could end up with a potentially powerful combat quirk. They raised her with the intention to have her join their villainy when she grew up, training her to use her quirk. Luckily enough, Alice hated them. When they were caught robbing a bank and sent to prison for life for the numerous other tiny crimes they had committed, Alice knew she didn't want to be like them. They were stupid and cared only for their own success no matter what it would take. However, she had grown up in the underbelly of the city. She heard the rampant talk of selfish heroes who also cared only about themselves. Their fame. Alice didn't want to be like them either. So, going to the Hero Academy, as social services was forcing her to do, seemed stupid. But the idea of leaving the villain life behind and becoming a regular, invisible citizen seemed like a good choice. So, Alice is headed to Hero Academy, not to become a hero, but to leave her parents and their dirty work behind.
Quirk: Bone Claws
Type: Emitter
Ability: The user can sprout claws made of bone from their knuckles.
  • The user can freely manipulate the shape and texture of these claws.
  • When the user generates the claws, the bone material is in a goo-like state before it is hardened into the desired shape.
  • If the user wants to change the shape of the claws, they will have to go through the goo-like state again before it is hardened into the new shape.
  • Breaking off the claws in their hardened state causes immense pain equal to that of breaking a bone.
  • The user's knuckles have slits that enable the bone to create the claws.

Hope you like it! :3

oof, oml I am so dumb for some odd reason I thought this was a sky high rp, as in Sky High, the 2005 superhero movie. I am happily surprised with what this really is.

Here are two proposed characters~ One hero student and one reform student~

Name: Christopher Thompson (He generally goes by Chris. Other nicknames include "Shocks" and "Twitchy". He is not fond of the latter, as it is often used to make fun of his Tourettes.)
Role: Hero Student
Appearance:
0f63595763ff4bb9d9e568c25add3069.jpg

Personality: Chris is easygoing, loyal, and quiet. Not necessarily shy, but he doesn't have a ton to say. If someone is kind to him, Chris will always have that person's back. If someone is mean to him, well, Chris tends to leave them alone. He doesn't like to be bullied, but he's not one to seek revenge.
History: Chris was born to two ordinary parents and his lightning quirk manifested when he was 3. He would've had an ordinary childhood if it weren't for one thing: he has Tourettes. His quirk is very powerful, and it tends to activate when he has a bad tic. He had no intention of going to hero school, and no one- let alone a prestigious hero school from Japan- would've noticed him, if it weren't for a tragedy that happened in his last year of junior high. Chris mother got in a car accident and was in the ICU for several days, and Chris's tics were particularly bad due to all the stress he was handling. He was talking on the phone with his mom when he had a bad tic, and caused an electrical fire. Chris and his father were fine, but the house burnt down. Evidently the accident made the news, and recruitment from Hero Academy heard about it, and strangely, saw the potential in the boy's quirk. They invited him and his father to Japan to interview Chris for Hero Academy and he got in, privately, as a project for Hero Academy, to see if they could develop his skills. Sadly Chris's mother died from complications of her car accident, but Chris is burning on strong to try and make something good from a tragedy.
Quirk: Lightning Charger (he just HAD to name it that, okay? XD)
Quirk Description: The user can generate and channel electrical current through their body, using the Earth's telluric current. This allows them to have a burst of speed, jump high, and deliver deadly kicks and static shocks. They can also climb walls to an extent, using static.
Quirk Drawbacks: Overuse can cause numbness and pins and needles. If the user isn't touching the Earth, the current is weaker and has less effect. **Also, in Chris's case, his Tourette's is a huge obstacle, causing static shocks and other things at inopportune times and making it way harder to curb with emotional stress.**
Other: Has Tourette's syndrome. Wears gloves and shoes in public so that he doesn't shock anything too easily.

Name: Alice Maines
Role: Reform student
Appearance:
anime-headphones-brown-hair-long-hair-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Personality: Quiet, calculating, distrustful, loyal to those she cares for, protective of those she cares for, able to be two-faced,
History: Alice was the child of two small-time, underling type villain lovers who just wanted a fun night, not a child to be responsible for. Alice was fairly neglected as a toddler, until her quirk manifested. Her father, who could increase the strength of his bones, and her mother, a blood manipulator, had no idea that their child could end up with a potentially powerful combat quirk. They raised her with the intention to have her join their villainy when she grew up, training her to use her quirk. Luckily enough, Alice hated them. When they were caught robbing a bank and sent to prison for life for the numerous other tiny crimes they had committed, Alice knew she didn't want to be like them. They were stupid and cared only for their own success no matter what it would take. However, she had grown up in the underbelly of the city. She heard the rampant talk of selfish heroes who also cared only about themselves. Their fame. Alice didn't want to be like them either. So, going to the Hero Academy, as social services was forcing her to do, seemed stupid. But the idea of leaving the villain life behind and becoming a regular, invisible citizen seemed like a good choice. So, Alice is headed to Hero Academy, not to become a hero, but to leave her parents and their dirty work behind.
Quirk: Bone Claws
Type: Emitter
Ability: The user can sprout claws made of bone from their knuckles.
  • The user can freely manipulate the shape and texture of these claws.
  • When the user generates the claws, the bone material is in a goo-like state before it is hardened into the desired shape.
  • If the user wants to change the shape of the claws, they will have to go through the goo-like state again before it is hardened into the new shape.
  • Breaking off the claws in their hardened state causes immense pain equal to that of breaking a bone.
  • The user's knuckles have slits that enable the bone to create the claws.

Hope you like it! :3

i love the enthusiasm but its best that you wait for the character sheet as there are certain restrictions and requirements i'll be needing

oof, oml I am so dumb for some odd reason I thought this was a sky high rp, as in Sky High, the 2005 superhero movie. I am happily surprised with what this really is.
lol Its like sky high in the fact the school is strictly for making heros its not just a school for ppl with powers. besides that its original

i will be pming everyone a cs, when you send the character back and its approved i will add you to the occ

okay i have one character accepted and two in the works. I don't need that many characters to start the rp but i have room for 12 girls and 12 boys. Don't want to rush but its first come first serve when it comes to the bunking order so if you care where your character will be sleeping at I advice you snag your position

Last edited:
Im up for joining, I have a few character concepts I could use. Ill snag a female spot if I can. Send me the sheet whenever you can please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back