• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SLGaming

Hello everyone I am SL. I am a 21 year old Irish guy. I have been watching the spider-man movies so want to do a superhero RP with my superhero character.

Please
Be 18 +
Like ooc chat
Be semi lit
Reply a few times a day

I have ideas we can use.

I want to fight a villian for the RP. I have a few made villians if you want they are.

A business man who runs a soda company. He changed the formula for his soda so thst if you have too much of them you become a mindless slave to the company.

One where the government wants to capture all superheroes so they build a powers prision facility in the middle of nowhere and we can RP my characters time there why he is let out etc.

Another who is the emperor of an alien civilization. He is an irredeemable conquer who takes over earth. He succeds but the hero eventually wins.

I can do ideas where my character has a younger sidekick or stuff like that. You can use your own villian. If you do HAVE IDEAS, nobody has ever had some.

PM me if interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back