• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Superhero RP (18+)

Batmang

There's no such thing as a painless lesson.
Hey!

Thanks for stopping by. I'm looking for a partner who's comfortable with writing a mature themed RP, detailed to semi detailed, so I ask that my partner is at least 18 years of age. This RP will cover a lot of things such as violence, crime, politics, as well as romance. It will take place in the modern day society, but will have no connections to existing comic book universes such as Marvel or DC. Our characters will be original and the plots will also be original.

Story

Ours characters are renowned vigilantes for their respective cities, but are forced to work together when both of their cities become involved. Their mission is to track down the Shadow Riders, a mysterious terrorist organization with enhanced human strength who plan to orchestrate the deadliest attack on american soil, the likes of which has never been seen. They are led by Wraith, a man who's identity is a mystery and motives unclear. The governments of the world have been after him for nearly two decades, but they have failed to capture him.

Note: If any of these plots interest you, please message me. All replies to this thread will be ignored.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back