• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SLGaming

Hey guys. SL here. 21 year old male. So I have a little free time after classes. So was hoping for a RP to pass the time. First some requirements. I would like to do superhero RPs

Requirements
Be 18+
Be semi lit
Don't ghost
Be active (I get school and university started back up but a few responses is all)

So now the plots that I had thought of.

plots
Well I want to play superhero. I just want to take down a superpowered villian. I have villians for you if you want

1) There is an evil alien ruler who is a completely irredeemable man who has made himself emperor and is conquering other planets and eventually reaches earth. The hero fails and is arrest on the emperor's home plant where he can escape and fight back

2) The heroes secret identity and is found out. The government wanted to arrest all superheroes in a powered prision and we play out from there

3) A MXM plot where a superhero and normal person are dating. We have to deal will all the challenges of them dating and being a full time hero

4) I am totally down to fight villians you came up with but please have a plan for what you want you villian to do. Nobody ever does

Let me know of any of these intrest you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back