• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Superhero 1x1

Plums

Hi!

I've been thinking about a couple of Superhero-themed 1x1 pairings, and would like to play them now! I would like to play as a female. I want it to be some kind of romance thingy, but I'll only do MxF. That's because of it would feel weird for me to do something else, and I'm also really bad at FxF.

Please note that if you have terrible grammar, you only posts one-liners or if you do unrealistic things, like falling in love in first sight, winning all the fights, et cetera, et cetera, all the time I'll lose interest and stop posting.

Superheroes/Supervillians can be made up by you or based on a character that already exist, Batman for example. They can also have like "magic" powers (Flying, superstrength...) or it could be just a normal person. If the Superhero's/Supervillian's real identity is a secret is up to you.

I'm willing to play all the roles below. PM me or write below if you're intrested!

Superhero x Normal person

Superhero x Superhero

Superhero x Supervillian

Supervillian x Normal person

Superhero x Theif

I am interested in these two pairings

Superhero x Superhero

Superhero x Supervillian

and I have two characters made for superhero RPs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back