• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Elius

Eli
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, my name's Eli. I'm 23, he/him. I'm looking to write Supergiant's Hades. I have a large preference for staying in the Hades universe, but canon divergence or AUs within the universe (such as hanahaki, soulmates, etc.) would be fine with me.

I'm fine with any ships, as long as it's canon x canon. You'd have to convince me when it comes to OC's (most likely I'd do it if there's doubling involved).

I would kill for a Megaera, but I'm also up for any ships so please come to me with literally any canon character.

I tend to write at least 2-3 paragraphs and can go up to 10+ if desired. I usually mirror my partner, so the length they pick is the length I tend to average myself.

Ships:
(Underlined are characters I could play, these are just a few of the ships I enjoy.)
Zagreus x Megaera
Zagreus x Hypnos
Zagreus
x Thanatos
Zagreus x Dusa
Zagreus
x anybody honestly
Hypnos x Megaera
Eurydice x Orpheus

I also play other characters and accept lots of other ships. Just reply here or send me a DM, don't be shy. If you'd prefer for me to send the DM, you can like this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back