• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Brothers: The Ten Pillars

OOC
Here

UU9A2rv.png

Mentions:
| (Kamek) | R U S T R U S T (Ridley)| GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow (Lord Lunaris) |

PlXEKBP.jpg

Just as Bowser and Ridley were officially finalizing their devilish alliance, one of the nervous koopas glanced up at the thundering clouds ahead. His cautious expression turned into a harsh squint, as if he caught a glimpse of something floating above their position. The floating object looked spherical in nature and seemed to be sporting a yellowish-golden hue, though being covered by the thick clouds and rain it was difficult to get any further information at the moment.

"Uh... G-Guys?" he stammered, quickly clearing his throat as he still looked above him, "Lord Bowser, sir?"

Bowser's grinning gaze towards the Space Pirate general turned sour as he looked down towards the subordinate minion. "Not now, minion! I got some hot-n-ready evil plans to stir up~!"

The Koopa wouldn't let up. "But, my Lord!" he cried insistently as he pointed to the sky, "I see... T-There's something floating above us!"

Bowser's eyebrow cocked curiously at this sudden claim, "What? What do you~?" he asked confusingly as his gaze turned towards the clouds in roughly the direction he was shown. Yet all he could see was nothing but darkened clouds and the persistent pouring rain running down his face. "I don't see anythin!" the Koopa King growled, taking a moment to double check himself. The green-shell was baffled as he noticed the golden object to have suddenly vanished. "But i-It was right there!" the minion stammered as he frantically looked around him, "I swear, I saw it! There was like... a floating yellow sphere! A-Almost looked like an eye..."

Bowser didn't seem to take his minion's claim too seriously. "You're delusional!" he scoffed rudely, "That must be the SUN you BAFOON! Clouds musta opened up for you to get a quick glance - it's NOTHIN' special!"

The Koopa gave a frustrated sigh as he felt his beak grind against his jaw at the audacity of that statement. "W-What? Of COURSE that wasn't it!" he yelled, flailing his hands up in his emotional outburst, "I honestly~!"

"Are you sky-sick or somethin'?"
Bowser growled as he lowered ominously over the minion's tiny shell, "Or is this some kinda sick joke? Either way, your KING is not amused! Get back to work before I~!"

Before he could finish, a large explosion rippled through the air as an azure laser pierced through the dense clouds, making contact with a neighboring airship! Direct hit! Bowser winced as the shockwave blew through his crimson hair, before swiveling his muzzle right towards the scene of the crime. The medium-sized airship was now a flying fireball, filled with screaming minions that were aboard! Thankfully, no one important was onboard, like the Elite Trio who have all been thankfully sailing together aboard another medium airship sticking close on the other side of the "Bowsetta". The ship's propellers began sputtering as a mast fell over the side, before the entire vessel began sinking into the stormy abyss below. Bowser's eyes boggled out of their sockets. "WHAT?!" he bellowed furiously as he clamored towards the edge to get a closer look. The vessel was gone. He smashed his hands against the railings, "OH C'MON! I JUST HAD IT FIXED! WHAT A CHEAP SHOT!"

Just then, Kamek stumbled out from the cabin in a panic. "Sire! SIRE!" he shrieked as he wobbled towards his liege, "One of our airships had been taken out!"

"YEAH I SEE THAT!" the Koopa King bellowed maddeningly as he clenched his fists in rage, "A LITTLE LATE ON THE DRAW THERE!"

"And worse...!"
Kamek muttered before raising his scepter towards the sky in front of them, "We've got company!"

Bowser and the others looked towards the sky ahead of them, before seeing a number of golden eyeball-like spheres emerge from their cover! Their eyes glowed ominously through the dark clouds, charging up their beams as they descended to attack speed! "There!" the curious koopa cried, "That's what I saw! I told you I was being honest!" Bowser glared adamantly at the green-shell, using all of his strength to keep him from punting the saucy koopa off the ship. He wasn't even going to pretend like he didn't want to believe him. With the engagement about to commence, Bowser took a deep breath before addressing the situation to everyone nearby.

"ALL SHIPS! EVASIVE MANEUVERS! MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS!" Bowser announced with a massive holler as Kamek transmitted his message to the rest of the navigators, "REV UP THOSE CANNONS! SET UP THOSE BULLET BILLS! AND BLAST THOSE GOLDEN EYES RIGHT OUTTA THE SKY!"

The Koopa King then turned to Ridley, "THAT MEANS YOU TOO! PUT THOSE WINGS OF YERS TO GOOD USE!"

With his battle orders now established, the airship fleet began to take immediate action as they scrambled for battle positions. The standard airships began firing their cannons one by one in rapid succession, as the crew onboard began setting up Homing Bullet Bill turrets for a more accurate engagement. The light airships were fast and agile enough to get into closer contact; their cannons being quicker to reload and fire upon the meddling satellites. Kamek would be the best equipped to engage the agile eyes, quickly spurting out magic beams in an attempt to turn it into mush! Meanwhile, the other magikoopa navigators began conjuring up further defensive spells, strengthening the already present "lightning barriers" to withstand against the stronger plasma beams.

And overlooking the arial battlegrounds was Bowser, staring upon the top deck with arms crossed and sporting a gnarled visage of displeasure. They were holding their ground for now, but this was looking to be an otherwise fairly winnable skirmish. "Bah!" he grumbled over his thoughts, "Stupid eyeball things! What's their deal anyways? Can't they see that their TRUE KING is coming to take over this realm?"

As he continued ranting to himself, something huge was beginning to peer behind his ship from the thick storm clouds. Though the Koopa wouldn't seem to notice or even bother turning around.

"This place needs some proper management by a TRUE evil-doer! I mean really, why have it be ruled by overly-complicated entities embodying vaguely abstract concepts, when they can be ruled by someone with the POWER of kicking butt and getting stuff done! THAT'S ME BABY! I'M THE ONE WHO KICKS BUTT AND GETS STUFF DONE!"

A tired-looking goomba would find itself jumping upon the steps, crashing before Bowser while emitting heavy exhausted breaths. "L-Lord Bowser!" he addressed whole stumbling back onto his feet, "Here to report that~"

"Not now!"
Bowser rudely interrupted as he swatted the goomba with his hand, "Can't you see I'm having an inner monologue?"

"Oh - erm, uh... sorry sir, uhm..." the sentient fungi stammered confoundedly as he attempted to recover from that sudden shut down.

The Koopa King proceeded to immediately continue with his inner monologue. "When I get to see who's in charge, I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind! I'll tell them 'HEY! WISEGUY!' HAVEN'T YOU HEARD THE NEWS? THIS REALM AIN'T FOR SALE! IT'S UNDER MY RULE! MY CONTROL! IF YOU THINK YOU CAN GET IT, THEN TOUGH LUCK PAL! YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO GET THROUGH ME! AND I AIN'T HOLDING BACK!"

Though as he attempted to reassemble his report, his eyes grew wide at the massive flying airship that was coming up behind them! Eyes of unfathomable terror and awe encapsulated the poor goomba as he returned to getting Bowser's attention. "M-M-M-My lord...?" he quiveringly stated with a calm yet audibly panicked tone, "I-I think y-you need to turn around!"

Being interrupted yet a second time, the Koopa King's eyes glared down once again at the meddlesome goomba "And YOU need to return to the battlefield!" an unconcerned Bowser retorted, still looking dead in front towards the battle.

"N-No I'm d-d-d-dead serious!" the goomba's voice continued breaking per syllable, "S-S-SOMETHING IS D-DEFINITELY B-B-B-B-BEHIND US! SOMETHING B-B-BIG! L-LOOK!"

With a heavy sigh, Bowser finally gave into the sobbing goomba's tone. "OK fine! What is it this~?"

His voice and jaw dropped abruptly, while his eyes lain fixated upon the massive flying Citadel that loomed behind them. This literal flying castle absolutely DWARFED their fleet by a massive margin, adorning blue-grey stones and silver and gold-topped spires. In a way, the style vaguely reminded him of the castles back in the Mushroom Kingdom - especially Peach's Castle - yet he felt there was something off about it. And it wasn't the fact that it was flying that was bugging him. Bowser's brow hardened before stomping his foot on the deck and gave an onslaught of uproarious laughter.

"BAWHAHAHA!" the Koopa King guffawed at the scene, "CHECK IT OUT! NOT MY FIRST TIME SEEING A FLYING CASTLE - LET ALONE RIDING ONE - BUT WHAT AN ABSOLUTE EYESORE! WHOEVER DESIGNED IT MUST BE ABSOLUTELY BASIC! IT LOOKS SO BORING! SO PLAIN! DULL! NEEDS MORE BLACK PAINT AND SPIKES TO BECOME AT LEAST SEMI-ACCEPTABLE! STEP UP YOUR DESIGN DEPARTMENT'S BUDGET OR GET SOME BETTER TASTE YA PLAIN BAGEL!"

Last edited:

Inkling

As Agent Three stepped back to admire their work, skinny Cloud and his black haired friend would come in closer to examine it. The two would talk amongst themselves, trying to decipher it’s meaning before finally reaching a conclusion. Luckily they’d get pretty close to the correct interpretation, figuring out that it was intended to represent how the Inkling had gotten into this mess of a situation in the first place. Beaming a wide smile, Three gave the two a thumbs up while they moved on to the next drawing.

Unsurprisingly the two seemed to struggle far more with the second doodle than with the first, the black haired man mentioning that an ‘Ignis’ person who’d be better suited for the task. Maybe it was the Inkling’s fault for trying to represent such little information in a visual way. If the Koopa King had just given her the teeniest tiniest bit more details then they were sure that this would have been at least a gazillion times more easier. Unfortunately it wasn’t like the Inkling could just go up to Bowser and shake all of the information out of him so there wasn’t much they could do but shrug at the boy’s confusion. Maybe this wasn’t all that great of an idea after all.

Despite that, they’d thankfully take away the idea of Bowser alluding to some sort of danger which was probably about as close as anyone was going to get. So Agent Three would give another thumbs up, though tilted slightly downwards as they’d missed one last thing. Crouching back down the inkling pointed at the Smash Brothers logo etched into the earth, drawing emphasis that it was what Bowser considered dangerous. In the back of the Inkling’s mind, they wished they’d actually paid attention to studying the map of the realm, as it would have probably gotten the idea across far better. But, maybe an extra set of eyes would help get the others to understand the gist of it all.

So focused on this game of Pictionary, Agent Three only heard little snippets of the conversation going on with Joker. But, their head would immediately crane up to the thief as someone mentioned a ‘Ren’

Three’s eyes were delightfully greeted by the sight of Joker madly blushing, his cheeks redder than tomatoes! But that wasn’t the only new red in the group, as the Inkling gaze would fall upon the kitty costume wearing blonde beside him, who looked to be pretty close to Joker. Like, really really close. Like, why is Joker taking off the blonde lady’s mask and covering his-
———

———

Agent Three whipped out her phone like a cowboy drawing out their revolver, as they scrambled for a photo. The great Zapfish smiled upon Three in that moment as the camera shutter noise went off right as the blonde lady leaned in. As soon as the photo was taken Three made a mad dash to the photos app and pulled up the image. It was rather blurry and unprofessional, clearly taken by the hands of a novice, but still one could quite easily make out through the hole of the cat mask Joker lovingly planting a kiss upon the blondie’s forehead. A brief moment of young love forever immortalized thanks to the quick thinking of Agent Three.

Slyly, Ageng Three slid the device over towards Paula so she could get a peak at the image. Three would have likely completely forgotten about the mysterious ‘Ren’ if it weren’t for Joker finally introducing the new group members. The blonde lady apparently went by Panther and the kitty beside her being Mona.

With the two’s obvious cat theming, the inkling would naturally acknowledge them by raising two hands curled into mock paws, and greeting the two with a cheerfully garbled “Meow!”

So that cleared up who miss and mister kitties were, but who the heck was Ren? Inkling scanned over the team for any other new members once and twice more, finding nothing of the sort. Nope, no other newbies. But then….

Agent Three’s eyes landed on Joker. Wait no, that wasn’t right.

Agent Three’s eyes landed on Ren.

Looks like someone’s secret identity wasn’t so secret anymore.
But before the Inkling could even begin to internalize this new lore drop, Ren Joker finally came up to examine the drawings, leaving Three with a whole heck of a lot of questions that would have to be put on hold. So thus, the Inkling stood back and let the Phantom Thief do his work. As he did, Agent Three could help but find their eyes falling upon the bobble headed cat creature beside him. What could they say? Cats were pretty dang awesome. Heck, if Three remembered right for their first Splatfest they’d joined Team Cat, though considering that the only mammal alive at the time was Judd the cat it seemed like the pretty obvious decision to make at the time, making Three all the more confused when Team Dog had in the end won. News flash Inkopolis, how can dogs legally be the better pet when they are quite literally all extinct?

They were getting way sidetracked. Here was another (albeit rather strange looking) kitty standing before her. Would it be rude to ask to pet him? That seemed like a rude thing to do. But look at him, he's so cute! Wait, Agent Three had a better idea. Maybe she could ask him for a picture together instead!

Yet right as Three began to pull up their squidphone Joker had finally finished examining their doodles and began to address the Inkling directly. Like the others he too seemed to get the general gist of their meaning, though it certainly helped that he’d been their to hear the King Koopa himself talk about the realm being in chaos.

In order to confirm Bowser’s words, Joker went to Mona, asking him about any weird ‘readings’ to which the kitty would confirm the existence of. Agent Three raised a hand to their chin. Maybe those weird readings were what also scrambled Agent Three’s Super Jump to the Stadium? She did recall Agents Four and Eight mentioning that during their side gig with Grizzco. they were unable to Super Jump to their fellow teammates due to a similar situation.

Finding their eyes falling back onto Panther and Mona, Agent Three pondered over giving the Squidbeak Spitoon a call. It certainly wouldn’t hurt to have a few extra hands on deck. Pulling up their message app, Three’s hand hovered over the chat icon. If they did inform the team of what was going on then they’d definitely try to send one of the other Agents over, and If Three couldn’t Super Jump back home, wouldn’t that mean the others would also get stuck here as well? And who knows what the real scope of this situation was. Worst case scenario, they’d effectively be sending the other agents right to their demise! Three closed the app. For now, the Inkling would keep them out of the know until she got more information regarding the situation.
———

———

And what better way to get more information than by heading to the stadium? At least, that was Joker’s idea and who was Three to disagree. Well, there was one thing that the agent did disagree on, and that was Joker picking up Mona before she could get a photo with him! Even worse, through evil witchcraft the Phantom Thief turned Mona to a bus of all things! How dare he turn such a cute kitty into a boring vehicle? Granted the bus could be described as anything but considering it was literally a living car but that’s besides the point! Still, she supposed traveling by car was better than by foot so the little squid begrudgingly slipped into the back seat after Skinny Cloud and the black haired boy, plopping down onto the pleather (Or is it real leather since technically the entire car is made out of cat skin?) seat.

Patiently waiting for the car to start up, Agent Three found their mind going back to Joker’s real name. It was a rather silly thing to think considering Joker himself didn’t appear to be displeased by the reveal but it didn’t seem fair that Joker’s real name got revealed against his will while Agent Three’s identity continued to remain happily hidden. Maybe she was just projecting, but still. Maybe she should do something in solidarity? Something to put the two of them back on equal ground.

Agent Three had an idea and boy did they hate it.

Unbuckling themself, the squid squeezed over to the front of the van and peaked their head over Joker’s and Panther’s seat. Giving the latter a little wave, the Inkling’s eyes then fell on Joker. She’d look down at the car floor with a contemplative expression before finally looking back up at the Thief. With one hand she’d point at Joker’s chest.

“Wen!”

Pointing back at herself Agent Three took a deep breath. There was no backing out now. Staring Joker right in the eye, her mouth finally opened once more.

“Ka-“

*Boom!*
———

———-
What sounded like fireworks went off in the distance, causing Agent Three’s body to jerk up in surprise.

“…?”

With an eyebrow raised, Agent Three crawled over the front seat to squeeze themselves upfront with the two Phantom Thieves. And, with no regard for driver safety they’d crawl over Joker’s lap to open up the car window.

*Boom!*

At first Three would only poke their head out, eyes scanning the area for the noise source. When that yielded no results the squid took it a step further as they’d shove half of their body out of the window, using one arm to cling onto the inside of the car and the other to shield their eyes as they stared up into the sky. Only then through the leaves and trees would Three spot a bunch of tiny little dots in the sky quite a distance away.

“Fweh?”

They squinted at the blurry until it practically felt like their eyes would explode. Yet the only other thing they’d make out was a larger dot as well as teeny tiny blue lines of light coming off from the smaller dots. Whatever they were, that must have been where the booming noise came from. Thankfully with how far the dots were it didn’t seem like it’d pose a problem for the group. Still, maybe Joker would have a better idea of what the heck the dots were.

“Squimy!”

Pulling themselves back into the car Agent Three pointed towards the window as they finally returned to the back seat of the car.
—————
Interactions: Ploegy Ploegy Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 ( Develius Develius R U S T R U S T and GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow mentioned)

1672778936601.png

1668814312874.png
solidsnake.png

Interactions: Ploegy Ploegy Funnier President Funnier President
An element of tender thought snuck into Snake's glower. He could pick up Roxas' troubles whether it was in posture, voice, face-to-face, or face-to-back. Their worries were demons that Snake had battled all throughout his own life. What was his purpose? Was he just another soldier? A killer to replace Big Boss? He felt a tug on his hearts strings. Guilt at making this young boy face that very pain even he had yet to conquer? Snake shrugged off the feeling and let the throbbing engine in his chest freeze over and grow still again. He wasn't asking any questions that didn't need answers.

He stayed patient and wuiet while they collected themselves to answer, as the least kindness he felt he could afford them. His response to their last question was a quick shake of the head."I think I get the idea. If you're here, then Sora is in some kind of coma. Or that would be the case, but the rules of our universes don't seem to apply to this one." He jabbed a thumb at his bandana with intention but continued like he never had. "There's a good chance Sora is here, and a better chance that he's awake regardless. You at least don't have to worry about him being asleep because you're here."

Snake finished with that and went quiet to consider everything he'd heard. Even assuming it's the complete story, it's not given much reason to trust Roxas. Not for the boys lack of trying, but there's so much yet to be explained. The only thing going for them is they don't seem to be hostile, but Snake remembers being bit in the ass by more convincing snakes. Making a decision, he grabbed the Keyblade by the part closest to the teeth and extended the handle out to Roxas wordlessly. In the end, he can't keep them prisoner forever - this old man just doesn't have the energy more.

He pulled up his Codec frequency reader next and started scouring the interface for a clean read on the military base transmission. "Steve, come here. You've navigated caves like these before so get ahead of us and start digging. I'll tell you the direction. We're going to try and infiltrate the military base from here. It'll be safer than going through the front door for sure. Once we're there, we locate the source of this distress signal and secure a vehicle." He says all this without looking up from his device, only doing that to look at Roxas.

"The other Smash Brothers are probably already gathered at the Smash stadium. That's you best bet to find Sora. We'll mobilize from the military base and rendezvous with them. We can get there faster on wheels than we can on our feet but it's a dangerous trip all the way. If you're alright with the risk, go ahead and get between me and Steve." He didn't wait for Roxas' answer, turning his attention back to mapping out their path. "We're going down this tunnel first, Steve," he said, pointing out the way. "You need any materials before we go?"

Peachborder.png
Peachborder2.png

Princess Peach

"Y-yes... O-of course..." The (now no longer needing to be ghostly) Pink Princess muttered while holding out her hands in acceptance of the crystal... still trying to let... well, everything sink in...

So... The Deku Tree had been who Samus had been fighting all along... Possessed by demons...

This did not bode well...

This did not bode well at all...

And what of the rest of these... Pillars...?

Creation has four left now, but Destruction still had five more pillars...

How were the three of them to find the rest of the pillars? To the Princess' knowledge, there was no way to track the rest of them, and the Great Deku Tree itself didn't know anything... Nor could it help them now...

Zelda and Link will be so disheartened to hear of The Deku Tree's passing...

Peach looked away and hung her head for a moment: She feared she had failed her friends in letting the tree die...

Also, who was this mysterious and (no doubt) powerful sorcerer Lord Lunaris who caused all this mayhem to begin with? It was their fault the poor Deku tree was possessed to begin with, and the Mushroom Princess had some choice "words" for them!

By words, of course, she meant fisticuffs.

Not only that, but according to the Deku Tree, it would appear that they struck RIGHT AFTER everyone had left and returned to their own respective worlds... Did they KNOW they had a full year to wreak havoc or was their timing just unfortunate? Well, unfortunate for the Smash Bros. to be certain, not Lord Lunaris...

Peach slowly made a fist in her right hand and frowned at the implications that were brought up by non-coincidental timing: IF they KNEW the time they had then... Somehow... Someway... They probably spied on the Tournament... AT LEAST how it ended...

There was no way to tell for certain yet... She would HAVE to run this theory by Samus...

After receiving the shard from Samus the pink Princess got up to pay her proper respects to the remnants of the Deku Tree... And the NEWLY SPROUTED Deku tree...

"In life there is death and in death there is life..." She muttered as she knelt down to caress the little sprout that grew in the Great Deku Tree's place, a small smile slowly gracing her face for a moment.

Alright. She took a moment to grieve her loss. It was time to remember who and what she was.

"I agree. We need to meet up with the other fighters. Immediately. There's NO WAY we're letting this Lord Lunaris win... ESPECIALLY after what he did!" She nodded and stated confidently, adding, "We have more questions than answers... And, this may just be me, but I suspect this Lunaris' timing might not be entirely coincidental... It could just be a coincidence, but it sounds a little too convenient they attacked JUST as EVERY SMASH BROTHER who could have gotten in their way LEFT this realm for a year... If I were them, I would have struck THEN too. Heroes have gone and a full year to prepare for our return..."

They HAD to somehow find a way to get Samus' ship up and running... They NEEDED to meet up with the rest of the Smash Brothers! As many of them as possible!

Even BOWSER was welcome in front of the Princess at this point! (Desperate times call for desperate measures!)

"We'll have to hope the others have found the other pillars OR at least SOME WAY to track them..." The Pink Princess muttered as she examined the beautiful shard in her hands, "Hmm... Does your ship have a scanner? If we could find out what kinda energy this shard radiates perhaps we may be able to use this to track the rest of the pillars... Or at least the rest of the Pillars of Creation?"

(Still deep in the forest~!)

Interactions:

Develius Develius (Samus) and GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow (Pikachu)​

WfzB2wc.png

Mentions:
| GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow (Great Deku Tree & Pikachu) | Minako Minako (Princess Peach) |

Standing over the scene, Samus gave a moment of silent as she watched Peach say her final words towards the budding Deku Tree. The scene of tremendous sadness had turned into something of a budding sanguine. In the great tree's sacrifice, he provided vital information to save this realm and all who live and visit it. For Samus, Princess Peach, and Pikachu, they were the first to be given the forbidden knowledge; and now it was their job to spread the news to all who benevolently listened. It was a call not many could consider worthy of burdening, but for these three veterans of the Smash Verse, they were more than ready to answer. And for the sake of all the realms, they MUST answer.

Indeed, Her Royal Majesty addressed their very situation in a speech of blazing confidence and courage befitting her status. She agreed that they needed to gather all of the fighter once more, yet the Princess was also keen to assume their very presence her had most likely been planned by Lord Lunaris in a grand scheme to ensure his victory. This wouldn't be surprising to Samus in the slightest. At this point, it was more than expected. Somehow this realm has been the focal point of grand "multiversal" threats for countless of tournaments, allowing those of chaos and order to try their hand in taking the reins of reality itself and bend them to their own desires. Samus admittedly still didn't truly understand why.

Master and Crazy Hand were the true creators of this realm, dictating the flow and movement of fighters and ensuring the safeguard of the realm through these pillars and other artifacts that spread out their influence. Their previously antagonistic roles as the final combatants in the first few tournaments were an obvious choice, being products of a... simpler time.

Even the lesser understood "Master Core" seemed like an unintentional byproduct of Crazy Hand's destructive tendencies having gone rampant.

Galeem and Dhakron were essentially this same mindset but of a far grander scheme. They were embodiments of pure "Order" and "Chaos" fighting for the right to see their visions come true while neglecting the feelings of those under them. While their essences were clearly still present through manipulating their nebulous powers, a proper return to their previous glory seemed highly unlikely.

But there was one "Big Bad" that Samus could actively compare him to. Lord Lunaris seemed to have a similar goal to the mysterious Tabuu; the Subspace invader who vowed to control the Smash World. However, he had the massive handicap of being unable to leave his realm, thus relying on his army to do his dirty work. From what the Deku Tree had mentioned, it didn't seem like Lunaris had that disadvantage. As far as she knew, he was here in this world with them; plotting out his next course of action. But without further information about his capabilities, they had to assume this threat was somehow stronger than those before them.

From fighting the local Masters of the realm, to fending off an invader's conquest, and destroying what were essentially "gods" of the universe... Samus couldn't fathom what entity could top them. What kind of unholy cosmic horror could be stronger than "GODS" of all things? She'd be lying if she said she wasn't frightened by the possibilities, as well as the possibilities beyond the fundamental capabilities of her understanding. It was a rabbit hole that could drive even the sanest of people mad.

Best not to think about it too hard.

Overall, the bounty hunter agreed with Peach's directives. While the likeliness of the other fighters being in contact with a pillar was unlikely at this stage it certainly wasn't impossible. And if so, she only hoped their allies had gotten to them first.

When Peach asked if she had a scanner, Samus nodded. "Affirmative." she stated rather professionally, "And so does my suit. However, the ship's onboard scanners should be able to pick up signatures at longer ranges. If we're lucky, we might be able to detect another Pillar nearby, though I find that highly unlikely unless we get the ship back in the air." She motioned for Princess Peach and Pikachu to come before proceeding to leave the area. "Let's head back. We'll figure out our next course of action there."

Last edited:
ora
───────────────────────────────────────────

Location: Forest on Floating Island | Interactions: SheepKing SheepKing Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
From the response Sora received from Pichu, he got the feeling that they'd have to explore to figure it out. While it wasn't the worst option to have presented to them, it did make things a bit more difficult, maybe even too much so for the keyblade wielder's liking, but what was he to do about it? Nothing. That was what.

Giving a small shake of his head, he felt Pichu jump from his shoulder and his eyes quietly followed the rodent's movements. Seeing him point towards the forest in the near distance, Sora let a thoughtful hum escape his lips. "The forest, huh," he mused. While he was unsure of what would be useful within it, he couldn't say he had any better ideas. Besides, his knowledge of the Smash Realm was, well, limited. His stay had been rather short after all, given he was the last fighter to arrive and once the world was saved and the Ultimate tournament took place, he had to hurry back to his home world after hearing Donald and Goofy had possibly found a lead on Riku. After that was mostly a blur though, until he had woken up at least. Everything since then he could remember, although it wasn't much.

Pushing that aside, Sora stared off towards the forest for a moment longer before finally taking a step forward. "I don't see any other options open to us, unless..." his voice trailed off as he glanced back over his shoulder towards the facility they had previously escaped. No, they couldn't go back in there searching for answers. They'd only be swarmed by enemies, and though he figured he could hold his own for long enough, he didn't dare put others in harms way. After how Pichu had looked because of that placed, he didn't want to bring him back inside it anyways. "Actually... nevermind..." His head turned back towards the forest and he placed his hands on his hips. "It's decided then!" he announced. "To the forest we go!"

Not waiting for any kind of response, good or bad, Sora pushed himself forward as he dropped his hands back to his side. He moved quickly, though whether or it was excitement towards a new adventure or urgency towards finding answer was unclear. Even the keyblade wielder wasn't entirely sure of his current view of it either. Perhaps it was a mixture of the two; an excitement of something new, but an urgency to be reunited with the other fighters as soon as possible. Whatever it was, it was enough to push him forward towards his new goal and hopefully the solution to it could be found within the forest somewhere.

Drawing closer to the tree line that marked the forest's entrance, Sora could feel a shift in the atmosphere. Darkness seemed to seep from deeper in. It was an unsettling feeling, though it wasn't one he was unfamiliar with. If anything, the forest seemed to radiated similar vibes to that of the places infested with heartless. Could that be the issue here? Looking around, everything was still. Even the breeze seemed to have died down, causing the branches overhead to sit eerily stagnant. It left the teen with an unpleasant feeling.

Feeling his keyblade manifest in his hand, he took a hesitant step forward, half expecting something bad to happen. As if on cue, a roar echoed out from nearby and caused Sora's body to shift in its direction. His usual happy-go-lucky demeanor seemed to vanish in the moment and be replaced by something much more serious and alert. Warily looking around, nothing seemed to emerge. Still, the tension in his shoulders refused to leave. Something wasn't right here. Again, everything was still, and like before, Sora took a step forward. "Hello...?" he called out, ignoring how stupid it was for him to do such a thing.

Silence was the response he initially received, but soon enough it would be broken by yet another roar, this one closer than the previous. Whatever it was, it was drawing closer. Should he be afraid? Maybe, yet he was devoid of such an emotion. Determination was painted on his face, though the rest of his body seemed to share a certain level of tension.

Yet again, Sora dared to move forward, keyblade raised across his body. That was when he caught sight of movement. Darting from the beckoning darkness came a luxio, followed by a few shinx. The small pack of pokemon hardly paid him or his companions mind as they fled from the inner parts of the woods. Blinking in surprise, Sora momentarily watched the feline-like pokemon disappear from sight again. "I wonder what spooked them..." he commented. Looking back towards the depths of the forest, he could only assume something sinister awaited them.

Sucking in a deep breath, he didn't waste any longer standing around. Instead, he pushed himself forward, this time with no hesitation. While the possibility of a threat still heavily lingered, Sora knew he couldn't take it slow. Pushing on headstrong was the best option, even if it wasn't the smartest.

Soon enough his ventures would pay off. Cries of various creatures rang out as he moved deeper into the trees. Pokemon, animals, even fairies seemed to be in pain. Danger! That was the word that echoed out in his mind and caused his gaze to become alert again. Trying to pick up on the source, Sora's eyes wildly searched for an answer. All he needed was the smallest movement to show him the way and he hurried forward. Ducking behind a nearby tree, the teen quietly peered out towards the scene that laid out before him.

A group of primids occupied the area. A few small tents lined the small clearing, though they hardly were what caught Sora's attention. His gaze was pulled towards the cages that were lined between them. Inside were various pokemon and animals, some which he recognized and others which he did not. However, they weren't the only captives. In the hands of one of the primid he could see a small bottle, which seemed to contain a fairy of some sort. Whatever was going on here, it wasn't good.

Looking towards Pichu and Pokey, Sora lowered himself into a crouching position, hoping to make it easier to speak to the former while staying relatively quiet. "I'm not sure how this will help us with anything, but we need to do something..."

Pikachu
With: Samus Aran ( Develius Develius ), Princess Peach ( Minako Minako )

Pikachu's ears drooped, her expression saddened as she looked upon the smoldering ashes of what had once been the guardian of the forest. Her ears perked up as she spotted something tiny and green amongst the grey dust, and Samus and Peach's reactions confirmed what she saw: the Great Deku Tree was sprouting anew! She let out a soft sigh of relief. She, too, enjoyed the moment of peace. Pikachu saw the evening sunlight shimmering through the trees and felt its warmth. Her brown eyes welled with tears that spilled down her chubby cheeks. For a year she had watched her home slowly die and succumb to darkness; now it had begun to heal. Her home will be okay!

At Samus's beckoning, Pikachu took one final glance at the sprout before following the huntress. The Phantump, Pumpkaboos, and the Trevanent waved their good-byes to the three fighters. They will guard the sprout and help the forest recover.

It wasn't long until the small party once again came upon the little village. Pikachu watched in shock as the Stalfos and Stalchildren that haunted the village howled silently in the sunlight before bursting into wisps of dark smoke. In their place stood the incorporeal forms of the humans they once were, freed from the shackles of their tortured undead forms.

"Pika-pi!" Pikachu cried out. She recognized these people! They lived in harmony with nature and tended to the Great Deku Tree. They were always kind to the wildlife and Pokemon that shared the forest. Pikachu herself often paid a visit and befriended the locals. Not all of them were able to escape when the Great Deku Tree became corrupted...

The realization that these people were dead struck the electric Pokemon like, well, a lightningbolt. With a dispairing cry, she ran to the liberated spirits of the villagers and called out to them. Surely, surely something could be done to restore them too! They didn't have to go! The villagers smiled at Pikachu, peace and gratitude on their features before they quietly faded away.

Broken-hearted and grieving, Pikachu momentarily forgot her two companions as she slowly approached an old wooden rocking chair that was placed outside of the village's general store. An elderly woman, the mother of the owner, always sat on it, and Pikachu enjoyed many a peaceful afternoon on her lap. She hopped onto the worn seat of the chair and curled up in it, sniffling softly.

A look in the general store will reveal that it had already been ransacked. However, a thorough search will uncover a crate full of jars containing yellow chuchu jelly. Yellow chuchu jelly typically had electrical properties, but when discharged it was very handy as a fuel source!

Kap'n Krook

The same evening sun that shone upon the three Smash Fighters in the Forest was slowly descending upon what had once been a peaceful beach-side Zora village. Kap'n Krook wiped his blade upon the carcass of a Zora warrior, once the champion of the village. When Krook and his Kremling Krew came ashore for raiding, the champion demanded a duel between leaders in hopes of saving his home. Krook agreed to the duel only to whip out his pistol and shoot the Zora before he could draw his sword. Fool!

Despite the loss of their greatest warrior, the remaining Zora fought back, and Krook had severely underestimated their skill and resolve. Though Krook was eventually victorious, it came at great cost to his krew; only a third of his pirates were alive to enjoy the spoils of war. That hardly mattered to the Kremling pirate for he had, at long last, found what he had spent years searching for: a chart that leads to the legendary Ghost Ship!

Krook sheathed his scimitar and climbed aboard his ship, the Black Scourge. It was a huge pirate ship, rusty-red with black sails, the mainsail depicting a Kremling's skull with crossed scimitars. Krook watched as the pitiful reminant of his krew loaded the last of their plunder aboard before giving the order to set sail. His evil blood-red eyes then landed upon the village's only survivor, a wrinkled old Zora, bound tightly and forced onto his knees before the Kap'n. Krook accepted a scroll case one of his krew had relieved from the elder. He thumped the case on his hook as he addressed his captive.

"So, ye say this is the chart that'll lead me to the Ghost Ship?"

"Y-yes," the Zora stammered. "Where the Ghost Ship appears is-is based on the phases o-of the moon. Th-the chart will show you."

Krook turned his back on the Zora. "Tell me about the treasure."

"Th-the treasure, it is... it is said to be a gem. A... a crystal that holds g-great power. M-maybe that of a god."

"The Crystal Coconut?" Krook inquired, looking over his shoulder at the elder, a tinge of excitement in his tone.

The Zora answered, "I-I do not know. M-maybe. I-I've heard tell that... that those who brave the G-Ghost Ship and return alive... have... have been driven to madness! They-th-they become paranoid, fearful of-of even their shadows! The stories are all the same: th-they approach the crystal and-and-and it... it's like they've been stabbed with hundreds of icy blades, their minds filled with-with overwhelming dread. Those.. those who are not so fortunate are found... found floating in the water... faces frozen in terror... mouths open as though they were screaming!"

Krook turned his eyes front and was silent. The Zora pleaded, "Please, m'lord! I-I've told you everything I know! You.. you have the chart! P-please, let me go free!"

Krook faced the Zora once more, arms spread wide and an amicable smile on his normally sinister scaly features. "Very well, old one. I grant you your freedom!"

The old Zora put his forehead on the wooden deck in relief and gratitude. "Th-thank you! Thank you!"

The old Zora was tossed overboard, his fins and head-tail cruelly amputated. His moans were drowned out by the merciless laughter of the Black Scourge's krew. Krook called out to the elder as sharks descended upon the Zora, drawn to him by the scent of blood.

"You have your freedom, old fish! Swim away now! HA-HARR-HARR!"

His fun had, the Kap'n of the Black Scourge moved to the prow. It won't be long until he returned to his "kingdom" at the Alolan Islands. There he will build a new krew, then he will pursue the Ghost Ship! The Crystal Coconut will be HIS!

Last edited:
Toon Link & Pit
With: Pyra/Mythra ( Ploegy Ploegy )

The Milk Bar of the Alolan Island also served as the home of the Hylian barkeeper and the Koopa waiter and his family. The Hylian and Koopa were long-time traveling companions in the Smash Realm and when the Milk Bar was built the barkeeper insisted the Koopa move his family in. The Koopa and his wife had a daughter, barely into her teens, and a set of triplets: two boys and a girl. The triplets, not even five years old, watched in awe as Pit (who immediately followed after Toon Link after the boy was dragged into the bar) piled his plate high with cold meats, cheese, and bread from a platter; graciously accepted a third helping of fish stew from the Koopa's wife, and downed almost an entire jug of milk. He was ravenous!

"Whoa, you're gonna eat all that, mister?" one of the baby Koopas asked, eyes wide.

Pit winked cheerfully at them. "Ha! Just watch me! How do you think I get so big and strong? Just don't get too close. I might accidently gobble you up!"

The idea of their sister being gobbled up delighted the twin boys. "Yeah! Yeah! Gobble up Shelly! Gobble up Shelly!"

The cherub, face suddenly stern, turned in his seat and carefully picked up the little Koopa girl, eyeing her. He spoke with a mock growl in his voice. "I dunno, she seems too small to eat. What do you think? Will you satisfy my hunger?"

Shelly, not understanding that Pit was joking, began weeping. "N-noooo! Don't gobble me up! No-noooooo-ho-ho!"

Instantly feeling guilty, Pit placed Shelly on his lap and used the end of his still-damp exomis to wipe away her tears. His tone was gentle and kindly. "Hush now, I'm not gonna gobble you up. You're much too sweet for me to eat. You'll give me a bellyache!"

Shelly sniffled and looked to Mythra. She leaned into the angel; the woman was kind of scary! "What 'bout her? Will she gobble me up?"

Pit gave Shelly a plump red strawberry from a fruit platter that was placed on his table and turned his eyes to the Aegis. "Mythra? Naaaw, she only eats naughty Koopas; they're much tastier! And I can't think of anything more naughty than trying to get your sister eaten!"

The two brothers gasped and hid within their shells!

The Koopa family's oldest daughter looked between Pit and Mythra. Like many young girls, she was always in search of new gossip. "So... are you two boyfriend and girlfriend?"

Pit, who at that moment was taking another swig of milk, choked on his drink. He coughed as some milk spilled from his nose. Shelly squealed and jumped from his lap. The angel recoiled in his seat, face and ears bright red. "N-No! Don't be stupid!"

That only confirmed the girl's suspicions and her grin showed it. Her mother shooed her off and she went to her room with a skip in her step. Oh, she's totally going to be the captain on the maiden voyage of a brand new ship!

Toon Link lifted his map, barely saving it from being soaked in milk. He had his own mug of Chateau Romani (It turned out the barkeeper DID keep a secret stash of the stuff, and anyone who can stare down a cyclone and win was a man in his eyes!) close to hand, though he was more interested in studying his map. The Smash Realm was constantly changing and expanding, and keeping an up-to-date map was a difficult task.

"If it helps," the barkeeper began, ignoring the antics of the children, "the Stadium is in the same place it's always been. I suppose it's the one unchanging thing here. Many folks have held onto the hope that when the Super Smash Brothers returned you will drive away that Lord Lunaris and his scummy followers, aye, just like you did the Subspace Army and the forces of Order 'n' Chaos. But you must be careful, lads 'n' lassie. Lord Lunaris has branded you outlaws, and the Alolan Islands are under the control of one of his followers, Kap'n Krook. If Krook knows you're here, he'll be after you!"

Pit, who had recovered from his little ordeal, stood up, downed Toon Link's mug of milk, and stretched as though preparing for a work-out. "Alright then, so we'll just pay that pirate a visit, swab the deck with that krooked krocodile, and free the town before dinner time. No problem!"

The Hylian barkeeper's prows creased with worry. "Nay, lad! I know of the legendary skills of the Super Smash Brothers. I'm sure you can fight Krook, aye, and sure as likely win, but please listen! If you make yourselves known, it'll draw Lord Lunaris's attention not just to you, but our little town as well. You need to rendezvous with the other Super Smash Brothers and take him out together. I beg you, help our town; don't bring more trouble to it!"

Toon Link and Pit looked to each other, concern on their own features. What the man said made some sort of sense, but leaving when a whole town of people were in trouble just didn't sit well with their heroic natures! They then turned to Mythra to hear her opinion on the matter.

Last edited:
oker

Location: The Jungle | Interactions: SheepKing SheepKing SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
From the sounds of it, there were no protests to his plans, which was good, though maybe some push back would have been nice His plans weren't always perfect after all, though some people seemed to place them in high regards- mainly his fellow Phantom Thieves, though Makoto often did set his plans right, or make her own entirely. He supposed it really wasn't a problem. In a way it felt good to have such trust placed upon him, although it could lead to greater disappointment as well. Thinking back to his plan against Bowser, that was a prime example. His plan had failed and he had only gotten away due to sheer luck. That was something he hated relying on. Luck wasn't always going to be on his side after all.

Sighing at the thought, Joker ran his fingers through his bangs. For a moment, he let himself forget about what was going on around him. He thought he was alone after all, given the others were climbing into the Mona car. It was the perfect opportunity to let his emotions briefly show. His face dropped for a moment and for once, he allowed a glimpse of doubt grace his face. Despite thinking such a thing would go undetected by the other's, he was wrong. A hand upon his shoulder told him that much. Attempting to hide the brief display of "weakness," the thief turned his head, allowing his gaze to fall upon Ann as she looked upon him with gentle eyes.

"You okay?" Her voice was soft and matched the look she wore. Given she had already seen his distress, lying would do him no good. If anything it would unnecessarily upset Ann in the process. He certainly didn't want that after what he had pulled last Christmas Eve. Hiding his intentions had only hurt her and in turn caused himself pain. He could avoid that now.

Lifting a hand up, Ren gently lifted her hand from its place and laced his fingers between hers. "I've got a lot on my mind, that's all," he told her, as a forced smile crossed his lips. That was enough to cause her gaze to harden, and in turn his own expression softened. She clearly wanted more of an explanation. "I'm just hoping I'm not leading everyone into danger... Things got bad with my last plan after all, but I'm sure you're aware of that..."

Letting go of her hand, he turned to face her, but as soon as he did, he found her wrapping her arms around him and pulling him into a hug. "They trust you, Joker, and even if danger lies ahead, they are clearly ready to follow your lead," Ann said, tilting her head up to look at him. "So don't worry yourself too much. It's a bad look for you after all." A giggle followed those words and she stood up tall to place a quick peck on his cheek before she fully pulled away and turned towards the car. "Now Mr. Phantom Thief, you shouldn't leave them waiting." Not waiting for any kind of response, Ann moved towards the passenger's side of the van and slipped inside, waiting for Ren to join her.

Once again, he found himself with a blush dusting his cheeks, Joker couldn't help but let a smile cross his face. She was right. Much like his own team, this group was putting their trust in him, and that should be enough for him. While they likely hoped for his plans to lead them down the right route, it didn't always mean it was going to go as planned. That was how life was after all and he knew that all too well given the path he had been forced to take on.

Finding resolve in such thoughts, the thief finally moved himself over to the driver's side door, though not before he pulled the door of the backend shut. Sliding behind the wheel, Ren straightened himself up and gave a brief glance in Ann's direction. His eyes showed all that needed to be said. They were soft, and grateful for the actions she had taken. No words were needed at all.

With that out of the way, he let himself relax, his hand moving to start the engine. Hearing Mona "purr" to life, Ren's hand next moved to the radio dial. Most the time it would only allow Morgana to speak directly with them, but he had found on occasion he could get it to play music instead. It was what he needed right now. Turning it, there was a brief few seconds of silence before smooth, jazzy tunes hummed through the van's stereo system.

Satisfied, his hand moved back to the wheel, but he glanced over his shoulder to check on the group in the back. Seeing them all in place, he took that as confirmation that they could move and without any more delay, his focus shift towards the front and he pressed down on the gas, allowing them to begin their journey forward towards the stadium.

Driving along, Joker found himself mostly focused on his driving, though every so often, his eyes briefly glanced in Ann's direction. Despite her pep talk from before, he could tell that she was concerned about the danger that was up ahead, but she was kind enough not to voice it. He could see the worry in her eyes, whether she wanted to admit it or not. Maybe she was even aware of the fact he was going to send her home once they drew closer to the stadium. Of course that was if the MetaNav still worked, which he figured it would. Perhaps he should put her at ease.

"Ann..." he breathed out softly, which immediately caught her attention. "Everything is going to be okay." It was a weak attempt at putting her mind at ease, but at least it brought a smile to her lips. "It better be, otherwise I'll never forgive you." Those words instantly caused the thief's face to twist into a playful pout, which caused Ann to laugh out and lean over to playfully nudge Joker's side. "You don't get to pout mister! You're going to get your way with all this, so the least you can do is keep yourself safe, got it?" That was more than enough to make it clear to him that she did understand his intentions and she was ready to accept them with no complaints. Man, he was lucky to have someone like her.

Nodding his head at her demand for him to keep safe, Ren was prepared to continue their conversation, but Inkling cut into the corner of his vision and he held himself back from going on. Watching her and his girlfriend exchange waves, he wasn't sure what to expect, but when he felt the agent's finger poke against his chest confusion washed over his face and in that moment he pulled his gaze from what laid ahead and allowed it to settle upon her briefly.

"Wen."

That was the simple word she spoke and almost instantly he cracked a smile and gave a small bob of his head. "That's right, I am Ren," he confirmed. While he usually would have needed to be careful allowing his true name to slip out, here in the Smash Realm he felt it was likely fine. This place didn't function entirely like the Metaverse after all, despite his ability to wield a persona within it. As such, hiding behind his codename all the time seemed redundant. Besides, Agent Three was no enemy nor was she some cognitive being. Thus, he was more than comfortable allowing his "secret" to be out in the open. However, whatever she had to say next would never come in full and Joker's own attention would be immediately pulled from her and return to the "road" ahead to make sure they weren't nearly going to crash. Luckily, that was not the case.

A sigh of relief escaped his throat, but his worries wouldn't end there. Without much warning, the inkling slipped into the front seat behind him and Ann, but it didn't stop there. Leaning himself back as she crawled across him to open the window, a panicked expression made itself ever so present on his face, and he quickly looked towards Ann. "Be my eyes, please!" he begged. Seeing Ann quickly turn, her gaze moved off him and towards the path that laid before them. "Just keep it steady and you'll be fine."

Doing as he was told, Ren kept the wheel steady as his eyes moved to see what Inkling was looking towards. From his place he could hardly tell, and it wasn't like she could tell him exactly what she saw. All he had to go off of were the distant explosions. Something was happening, but what was beyond his knowledge. All he could do was wait for the inkling to pull herself back in and allow him to get a better look.

It would only be a moment before just that happened. Feeling her pull back from across his body, Joker's sight line of their path ahead became visible once more and relief came over him, but his attention didn't return fully to his driving. Seeing Agent Three point towards the window, the thief gave a curt nod of his head before watching her retreat into the backseat once again. With her back in place, he could do his own thing now.

Glancing towards the window, he quickly made out the golden orbs up in the sky, albeit from his position it was hard. He needed a better look. "Panther, take the wheel," he said, hardly giving her much of a look. "Huh?!" the blonde squeaked out, unsure of how to react to her boyfriend's sudden command. "That's an order from your leader. Please do it."

Leaving no explanation as to why, Panther slid closer to the other thief and carefully placed her hands on the wheel, allowing Joker to remove his own. "Don't hit anything, okay?" That was enough to cause panic to rise within the girl, but the black haired teen offered no peace of mind at all. Instead, he opened the window in its entirety and quickly poked his upper body out it as he sat upon the door. He wouldn't stop there though.

Wriggling his way out of the window, the Phantom Thief of Heart heaved himself onto the van's rooftop just in time to hear Ann cry out from inside, "REN AMAMIYA I SWEAR TO GOD! GET BACK IN HERE!" Oh, a full name usage. That was never good, yet Joker chose to ignore it and allowed his focus to drift up towards the sky overhead. While the trees were beginning to thin out as they neared the jungle's exit, they still blocked much of his view. However, it wasn't enough to keep him from getting the gist of what was going on overhead. Blue beams of light blasted through the sky and they clear were coming from the golden orbs, but what exactly they were aimed at was difficult to make out.

Carefully moving around on the roof, Ren changed his angle, attempting to get an even better view of the sights in the distance. Now he could make out the faint shape of what appeared to be airships. It couldn't be, could it? Feeling his stomach drop, he couldn't shake the feeling that it was the King of Koopas and whatever he was facing was protecting the stadium. Swallowing the lump that had formed in his throat, he couldn't help but get a bad feeling over all of it. Much like the feelings he had been getting before, he couldn't help wondering if he was leading his new team into unnecessary danger. No, he couldn't think like that. Even if this was danger, this wasn't unnecessary. Besides, they needed to get to the stadium.

Pushing all negativity aside, he composed himself as he moved back towards the driver's side of the car and in one swift movement he swung down through the window, being careful to not hit Ann as he came through.

"Sorry about that," he quietly apologized to the blonde as he settled in beside her and placed his hands on the wheel. Hearing her huff out in annoyance before giving him a small smack on the thigh, was a softer punishment than he expected, but it was oddly a welcome one. "You owe me, you got that?" Ren didn't hesitate to nod immediately, knowing he didn't want to cause more issues. Luckily for him, none came and the other thief slid back to the other side of van. Now he could address the issue at hand with the others.

"Alright everyone, we're coming up on the edge of the jungle," he announced. "But from the looks of it a battle is happening overhead. I believe whatever it is, it's protecting the stadium, so we may have to worry as we draw closer." He hardly wanted to worry the others, but it was necessary that they knew what was up ahead for them, especially since another battle possibly was looming, and against something much more dangerous than Bowser's army. How would they even fair? Joker hardly wanted to imagine. However, such a concern was kept to himself. Worrying the others with such a thought would only drag their morale down and that was the last thing he wanted, especially after being on such a high, even if such high only came as the result of sheer luck.

Letting his words settle in, Ren's focus moved entirely back to driving. Maybe his silence would have a bad effect on the other's but he couldn't worry about that. His mind was racing with too many thoughts of its own and because of that, he hardly realized them exiting the jungle. However, he was drawn from his own mind as the path began to grow bumpy. Unlike the jungle's terrain, the one they found themselves in now was rocky and rough. It was almost worse to drive in, somehow.

With a grit of his teeth, the thief tried to steady his driving, but the sight up ahead pulled him from that. Flickering flames immediately drew in his attention. The shot down ship from Bowser's armada laid just ahead, burning ever brightly before them. That wasn't good news.

As they neared it, Joker slowed the car, allowing them to come to a complete stop. For a moment, he didn't dare make any movement, but instead simply stared towards the burning airship. What could they even do? Was it even smart to investigate? He didn't have the answer to that, yet he didn't dare start driving again. Actually, he dropped his hands from the wheel and allowed them to fall into his lap. "We're stopping here for a few minutes," he finally stated as he slouched back in his seat. "Be careful when you get out, okay?"

Even after such a warning, the thief himself didn't immediately move to get out. He was too busy looking over the scene before him to even dare to do so.

Last edited:

WfzB2wc.png

Mentions:
| GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow (Great Deku Tree & Pikachu) | Minako Minako (Princess Peach) |

Just as Samus was about to leave the premises, she began hearing the grateful cheers of the grateful pokemon waving them farewell on their journey. She stopped for a moment before turning to face them. This heartfelt moment resonated with the armored savior, as she owed her success against their winged foe being no doubt thanks to their intervention. Even if she could've defeated Putt by herself, their actions in the fight proved their determination to protect the forest and all who lived in it. She respected that. In the end, life will take its course as the damage can now begin the healing process; restoring balance to nature. She couldn't help but smile.

The armored warrior gave a nod of respect towards the guardians before turning around to leave; giving one last wave back as she left them to tend back to their sacred forest.

As the trio began heading back, Samus once again found herself walking through the abandoned village they passed prior. Without the poisonous mirage tinting the forest a sickly purple, life was able to refill the once ominous void into an environment rich in green ambience. Birds chirped overhead in the canopy alongside the distance noise of various animals returning to their daily lives in peace. Yet even so, the lifted fog now revealed a village felt far more empty than before. A depressing scene of clarity. The mindless creatures that once roamed here had mostly disappeared; though the remaining Stalfos and Stalchildren the bounty hunter did notice wouldn't last long. As soon as they came in contact with the sunlight, they quickly disintegrated into dark strands of wispy smoke.

But in their place, the incorporeal remnants of the now freed residents could return to their homes one final time... for however long they might have left. Pikachu immediately cried out to them, as if she'd known the people living here, waiting for a response. Yet all they could hear was nothing but the wind blowing through the ambience. Samus' heart sank, conflicted on whether or not she was confront the poor Pokemon with the harsh reality.

She didn't need to.

Pikachu's anguished cry of utter grief seemed to echo throughout the entire village as she tried helplessly to communicate with the fading spirits. The armored warrior watched as, one by one, the ghosts quietly dissipate into the ether with a peaceful smile of closure accompanying their departure from this world. It was a bittersweet moment. Samus was more than willing to let her grieve in peace for a moment, as she silently followed the pokemon to the entrance of a store. There she found Pikachu curled up on a rocking chair out front, as the sweet grandmotherly owner faded away. Hearing her muffled sniffling, Samus slowly crouched down and gently petted the pokemon with her armored hand.

She knew all too well how she was feeling...

After comforting her for a moment, Samus would let her be and entered the general store. Upon entering, it was clear that others had found his place long before she did. It had been stripped mostly clean of any valuables that the bounty hunter could deem useful. She gave a solemn frown. Nonetheless, it still warranted a thorough search of the place; just on the off-chance there was something of considerable use here. She slowly trodded through the establishment, her armored boots creaking against the old, rotting wood underfoot. She made sure to inspect under every nook and cranny, until she came across a debris pile behind what she assumed was the front desk. Her intrigue spiked, prompting Samus to dig through the rubble with eagerly haste.

What she found was a small crate; one that seemed to be closed yet still in decent condition. And when Samus lightly tapped against the box with her arm cannon, she felt the jostling of what sounded like several intact glass jars rattling within. And they seemed to be filled with something. Without hesitation, she slid open the lid to reveal several full jars of a yellow jelly-like liquid. Pausing for a moment to process this material, a quick scan would reveal that this jelly was composed of an electrical charge. Her hopes began to skyrocket as her visor ran a compatibility sequence to determine whether the liquid was ship-compatible...

Miraculously, it was!

Samus couldn't help but feel rather ecstatic with her random find. "Yes!" Samus excitedly muttered to herself as she planted the crate on the counter and began going through each jar. Thankfully, all nine jars were fully in tact, without as little as a thin layer of dust coating the jar's exterior. What a miracle!

"Peeeeach?" Samus called out to the Princess in a slightly peppier tone, "Could you find a spare cart laying around? Because I think we just found our ticket out of here..."

Last edited:
D7C0167B-9D96-4458-B8A0-9D84FF9BC51E.jpeg
Ridley
Interactions and mentions;
Develius Develius (Bowser and mentioned Samus) GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow (Lord Lunaris)

As the koopas still continued to shake and run around the place from his wicked introduction he snickered at the fear of both him and their commander/king. The two evil duo began their conversation of their alliance.

Of course Bowser, the idea of betrayal comes up in your mind, though nothing to worry about our alliance will be strong, and crush anyone who opposes two evil do-er’s! It’s time I finally get to wipe out Samus and her bloodline for good! Just like her two annoying parents! Oh and also kidnap that blonde mushroom lady, peach was it?

Suddenly, yet another annoying yellow soldier approached the two in fear again bantering on about a strange yellow like eye stalking them, Ridley looked up in curiosity of the loud and shooken soldier. And of course, nothing was there. Foolish idea. Ridley thought to himself. Even more foolish was Bowsers so called ‘army’ all they had going for them was the size of it, even if the soldiers themselves were goofballs. Though on a evil scale, Ridley was much higher than Bowser. Kidnapping a princess daily was child’s play to him. Though as silly as the king looked he was surprisingly strong, though of course yours truly was stronger than the king of koopas. Especially his pirate army.

Though out of the blue a laser shot through the sky making a loud and thunderous BOOM sound!

He short his head up quickly before getting orderd to do something about it he laughed in a evil manner, though the idea of getting orderd didn’t go good with him. He looked down at the koopa and grabbed him by his head and laughed loudly.

YOUR COMMIN’ WITH ME KOOPA!”

He said before blasting off into battle to go to the nearest eye to him. Which when he caught glimpse of one he flew towards them at a high speed, though not quick enough , though he did destroy an eye out of the air using the koopas shell. They’ll land on water or something, who cares.

As he landed back on the ship he realized they were getting ambushed out of the sky.

AHA FINALLY A REAL BATTLE!”

The space pirate yelled out in a high demonic screech like he saw this as entertainment.

THIS IS NOTHING FOR THE LEADER OF THE SPACE PIRATES!”

Princess Zelda

The land of Hyrule, despite its arduous history filled with strife and struggle, had known no period as peaceful as this, and it was all thanks to the great Hero of Legend, something Princess Zelda, heir to the Hylian throne, descendant of the Seven Wise Men, and reincarnation of the golden goddess Hylia, would never take for granted. It was because of him that her father and the priest of the sanctuary were brought back from death itself. It was because of him that the country no longer feared absolute destruction by the King of Evil himself. Without the hero, Zelda would surely still be trapped within her crystal prison, forced to witness her nation fall to ruin.

The Hero of Legend had been there to rise up when the princess wasn’t strong enough to do so herself, but with his departure from Hyrule’s borders, Zelda knew she needed to be able to stand on her own. She needed to prove to herself that she wouldn’t be a burden to her people, and what better way to do so than by participating in a tournament that gathered the strongest heroes across galaxies?

So, the princess enrolled herself into this tournament just as her previous incarnations had done before. Here she’d create new bonds, hone in her magical skills, and even stand at the frontlines of a war that put all of existence on the line. It was at this very tournament where she realized her true potential and truly became the best version of herself, which made having to depart from this realm all the more bittersweet.
Still, she left with a promise that in a year's time she and all of the other fighters would one day reunite to celebrate the anniversary of their triumphs. And thus, Princess Zelda patiently awaited for that day to come, and that very day had finally arrived. Unbeknownst to the young princess, this day would only be the beginning of a great disaster that held the potential to destroy all she held dear.

————

————-​

Blue eyes listlessly watched on as the guards marched back and forth like wind up toys, guarding the entrance to the grand Hyrule Castle. Princess Zelda had been staring at them for nearly a whole hour, the hour prior spent on watching a topiarist trim the nearby hedges, and the hour before that spent on staring at the paved path in hopes. She’d been sitting on the fountain near the Castle’s gates for nearly an eternity, patiently waiting for a certain someone to arrive.

Zelda had known that it would take quite a while for them to reach the castle, considering the distance between their starting point and destination. Nevertheless, every time her eyes darted back to the paved path she hoped to see them in the distance, yet every time Zelda’s gaze met the same empty road, void of any travelers.

One of the guards, noticing Zelda’s disappointment, sneakily broke away from the group to join the maiden’s side. They weren’t just simply any average faceless guard, in fact they were anything but. As, when the guard removed their helmet, Zelda was greeted to the sight of electric blue hair, a mischievous face, and a small star shaped tattoo beneath their cheek.

Zelda let out a small laugh as she scolded the delinquent knight

Ghanti! If the captain catches you sneaking off again you’ll be in for an earful”

The Ghanti, once a thief but now training to become a royal guard, would only give a cheeky smile as she winked.

“Please, that old cook couldn’t catch me even if both my legs were tied! And hey, it’ll just be a five minute break tops, promise”

Zelda strongly doubted Ghanti would ever actually follow through on such claims but wasn’t exactly in the mood to argue. Rather, she’d simply pat the space beside her, welcoming the girl to take a seat. Her smile would soon fall as her eyes went back to the empty road, no sign of the travelers. They should have been here hours ago and yet, nothing. Sensing the princess’ worry Ghanti sought to change the topic.

“So…What’s with being so vague ‘bout where you’re going? Would it kill you at least-” Ghanti let out a yawn before continuing “...I don’t know, tell us what nation you’re going to? You know, basically the bare minimum?”

“I promise it isn’t anywhere or anything scandalous or dangerous. I’m just going to a small reunion”

Ghanti raised an eyebrow. “Reunion huh? Care to elaborate?”

The princess only gave a knowing smile back. As much as the princess enjoyed teasing her friend, there was valid reasoning behind her refusal to provide any manner of details. After, having to explain to the nation that on occasion she went to an entirely different universe to participate in a fighting tournament could only spell heaps of trouble. She wouldn’t dare imagine the consequences of revealing the existence of entire other realities to the kingdom.

So, the princess employed all effort to hide the truth regarding this excursion, even from the likes of her father, Impa, and Ghanti. Though it was unfortunate she didn’t have anyone to share all her experiences with, it was a small price to pay in comparison to the potential fallout that could occur if she didn’t.
About to give a witty reply back, Ghanti would be interrupted by the sound of a carriage headed towards the castle. Zelda’s mystery escort had finally arrived. Prying herself from the fountain, Ghanti gave her parting words to the princess.

“Welp, looks like break time’s over for me. Have fun wherever you’re going. Oh! But one last thing, better not forget this”

From out of nowhere Ghanti pulled out a white envelope with a broken wax seal, the emblem split in half.
Zelda’s eyes went wide as she sputtered in surprise “W-where did you-“

“Thief, remember?”

With an impish glint in her eye Ghanti returned the invitation back to Zelda just as the captain of the royal guard screamed out her name with burning fury. It was finally time for the two to depart. Passing on their goodbyes Ghanti dove into the nearby bushes as Zelda made her way to the approaching carriage.
The vehicle at a glance seemed perfectly ordinary, a plain brown coach led by a Hylian steed. Though as one took in the sight they’d surely stumble upon oddities, such as the peculiar proportions of the coachmen, with large round heads and nubs for hands and feet. Certainly they didn’t look Hylian by any means.

No, they were a species completely foreign to the land of Hyrule, yet extremely common within the Smash Realms. They were a pair of Mii’s, one that looked awfully similar yet uncannily off to a certain Hylian hero and the other in a rotund brown haired man in glasses and a white shirt. They would be the ones to take her to the reunion. With a polite nod and smile she’d finally make her way into the carriage and soon enough they were off.

The trip commenced with little issue and soon enough the carriage exited Hyrule’s border and steadily approached the Smash Realm. (How exactly a coach was able to travel across universes was truly a mystery that would likely never be answered). As they traveled Zelda watched the scenery pass by, mind tingling with excitement. She had long waited to reunite with her dear friends. So much could happen in just a year, Zelda could only wonder what marvelous adventures, what exciting battles, and what treacherous journeys her friends may have gone on in that span of time. The moment she saw them all again the princess would without a doubt pry them for such tales of valor. But that would have to wait until she got there.

Though it was a little strange, she didn’t remember taking this turn into the forest on her last trip to the tournament. Was she simply mistaken? Chalking it to her misremembering Zelda didn’t comment on the peculiarity, keeping it to herself. She’d quickly come to regret this decision.

————
4JugY-YjeI2GbNvszRemzkbvmpS8xUGGDRUKWP6--aJdPRzsjycNNkEz-KoqRJu_BWASj11FF747OJ_hKpLoeDBihg6_b1mA2a8xii8Fl_91Tm0Lf-beqwKKLqlzCXzMav5jX2U1tI8OP5l0Tp3UIyn1xXjcQlXTRTswjNiQiskp_gTVwJBEyImI-74LGw

————​

What once was only mild confusion quickly evolved into worry as the carriage further departed from its intended route, weaving itself onto unused roads and off beaten paths. If anything, it was like the coachmen were intentionally trying to get them as far from civilization as possible. Zelda was no fool, something was clearly wrong and needed to be addressed immediately.

She’d begin to the hatch that opened up to where the two Mii’s sat, only to freeze as she overheard them chat with one another.

“Ah jeez Lonk, I can’t believe it was that easy to nab her! Almost makes me feel bad for the sucker. But you know…are you sure turning in the princess is a good idea?” The glasses wearing Mii mulled over.

His companion however seemed completely resolute in his decision, only replying back with a confident “TEYAH!”

“Yeah you’re right, we are technically obeying the law by turning her in after all”

with the two unintentionally confessing to their crimes that was all that Zelda needed to hear. If these two scoundrels thought they could get away with this then they were even bigger fools than she’d initially assumed. Nevertheless, she was putting an end to this. Zelda spoke with a commanding voice fit for a ruler as she finally addressed the would-be kidnappers.

“Only a fool would celebrate their success before actually acquiring it. Stop the carriage or I will take matters into my own hands”

To add credence to this threat she slowly raised a hand, calling upon Din’s Fire and allowing the flames to dance within her palm. Immediately the two Mii’s reacted, the blonde one pulling out an arm cannon and the other unsheathing a sword.

“Woah woah woah lady you ain’t gonna do anything! Put down the flame or else Lonk here is gonna blast your face off!”

The false hero in question screamed once more, shoving his blaster through the hatch hole. With the weapon aimed right to her face Zelda let Din’s Fire extinguish, though her own blood burned with cold fury. Still, she wasn’t eager to be shot by a laser so she didn’t have much choice but to abide by their order.
“I yield, you may lower your weapon” she’d calmly address the Mii’s once more. Reluctantly, Lonk pulled back his cannon to confirm her claim.

“Attagirl, now sit your butt down and let us drive”

As soon as Lonk and Peter Griffin turned back to face the road Zelda disappeared from the coach in a flash of green light and before either Mii could have a chance to react Zelda soon reappeared atop the carriage’s roof, hair flying with the wind. Lonk would hurriedly go to raise his weapon and pull the trigger, firing a charged shot in the princess’ direction. Yet moments before the blast could hit Zelda summoned a crystalline barrier of blue energy, reflecting the shot right back towards the imposter.

“HYAHHHHH!” Having received a taste of his own medicine, Lonk fell off the speeding carriage with a strangled cry as Peter Griffin reached for him in vain.

“Alright that’s it! Playtime’s over!”

Twirling his blade, Peter Griffin lunged towards Zelda, eager to slice her to pieces. The princess narrowly dodged his first swing, ducking as the blade passed just in Ed about her head. Immediately he’d go in once for a vertical slash, drawing his sword down like the blade of a guillotine. Still, the cartoon character failed to make even a scratch as Zelda stepped back, letting the blade fall and pierce the carriage.

Why you!-“

While he struggled to pull the blade out Zelda closed her eyes in focus. Behind the princess Darknaut armor began to appear, purple smoke oozing from every crevice as each piece was set into place. Just as the helmet plopped onto the chest plate Peter Griffin finally pulled the sword out and charged towards her. Teleporting out of his path, Peter would soon find himself heading straight towards the ghostly armor and with a swing from the guardian’s mighty blade, he’d soon join his partner, flying off the carriage and giving Princess Zelda a while deserved victory.

But with no coachmen left to steer the carriage was completely out of control, it’s panicked horse galloping wildly off course. If she didn’t do something it would crash! Carefully, the Princess made her way to the driver’s seat, desperately grabbing for the animal’s reins. As soon as they were in her grip Zelda pulled hard to force the horse into a stop. While this seemed to work, she’d be just a moment too late as the carriage slammed into a tree, shattering into pieces of wood as Zelda fell from it and hit the ground. The last thing she’d see before passing out was the now newly freed horse running off into the distance, making its escape.

————
4JugY-YjeI2GbNvszRemzkbvmpS8xUGGDRUKWP6--aJdPRzsjycNNkEz-KoqRJu_BWASj11FF747OJ_hKpLoeDBihg6_b1mA2a8xii8Fl_91Tm0Lf-beqwKKLqlzCXzMav5jX2U1tI8OP5l0Tp3UIyn1xXjcQlXTRTswjNiQiskp_gTVwJBEyImI-74LGw

————​

Princess Zelda’s eyes tore open with a shuddered gasp as she violently woke from unconsciousness. Lied atop a bed of splintered wood and metal, she’d frantically tear herself up from the ground, mind poisoned by confusion.

“W-what happened?”

It’d all soon hit her, memories flowing back one by one as she recalled the events that led to her current situation. The reunion carriage, the battle, and finally the crash.

“The horse!”

Zelda shoved two fingers into her mouth and whistled just as Link had taught her, praying to the goddesses that the steed would hear it and come. Unfortunately no response came. The animal was surely long gone by now meaning Zelda was now effectively stuck in…wherever this is. She’d force herself to calm down and get a bearing on her surroundings. By the looks of it, she was in the deep maw of a forest, entirely from any sort of established civilization. No, the only living beings to be found being the wild animals and creatures that called this place their home.

Her eyes fell to what remained of the carriage. All of her items had been completely destroyed save for a single bottled faerie and the invitation that, despite all that it had gone through, remained in near pristine condition. As she went to swipe the items from the ground her eyes fell to another paper, one obviously having belonged to the two Mii’s. Her eyes went wide as she read the text over and over.

ir-99HO1v5Y5ErdCnu63rPytgzViBkVe9fYGYp62L-czoGmnqwNMy-Zicusmy3WbP_7ZQW1sfIjjDu6CXAATW0rqpj0TWhsYPDQwZa4HwuRqWG9h4l-lsA9AgXOQ0BEA0QR5wYNpSDFroXpsQYpuLOLpujPib3QfGJnTt42IbdBwdcf__3HOQ9KIdSLAAw

“Just what is going on here?” The princess mumbled as she pocketed the flier. While it certainly explained the violent behavior of the Mii’s, it only filled Zelda with all the more dread. She needed to find the others quickly. Maybe they would have some kind of explanation for what was going on. To do that, first she’d need to get out of this forest which in of itself posed to be a challenge. She had no compass, no map, or much of anything that could aid her escape. She’d be a fool to aimlessly wander without direction, but then what else could she do in the situation. Falling to her knees, Zelda balled her hands with her hair, the gravity of her situation setting in.

Yet, despite the darkness before, a light appeared at the end of the tunnel.

“Dear Din, is that a bear!?”

Only slightly off the mark, Zelda watched in horror as a ginormous Ursaring limped out from the trees, two small Teddiursa closely following behind. The creature paid little attention to Zelda as it sniffed a nearby shrub in search for any berries or grubs. It wouldn’t be long before it’d pull its snout back out with a disgruntled huff. Looking down at it’s cubs, the creature would kneel to nuzzle them, only to buckle and fall to the ground, exposing the puncture wound on it’s body to Zelda.

Despite her fear, the princess pitied the poor creature as the Ursaring’s child rushed to their mother’s side. Her eyes fell to the bottled faerie and she knew she couldn’t just stand by and do nothing.

Popping the cork, Zelda let the faerie free from her container. Assuming the princess was in need of healing she’d begin to circle around Zelda’s head only to be stopped.

“Please, can you heal her?” She’d ask of the faerie, gaze directed towards the beast. At first the faerie hesitated, looking back to Zelda and the scratches and bruises that littered her body. It would be long before the faerie would finally comply, flying over to the Ursaring and sprinkling magic dust before flying off.

The moment the faerie’s magic graced the Ursaring’s body, it’s wound would begin to patch itself up, the puncture hole filling in with skin until all that remained was a small scab. It’d slowly pull itself from the ground, staring at Zelda with its piercing gaze. She’d remain frozen in place, wondering if the creature was going to maul her to death as a cruel show of appreciation. No, instead the Pokémon simply turned it’s head away and began walking off.

Wait, Zelda’s eyes went wide. If other Pokémon were as smart as Pikachu, could this creature understand her? She supposed it was better than nothing.

“…Excuse me? You wouldn’t have happened to see any of these people would you?”

Pulling out the flier, Zelda held it in front of herself as the creature and its children returned. Sniffing at the paper, Ursaring’s eyes fell on the photos of a certain bounty hunter, a certain mushroom princess, and a certain electrified roden. After some silence it’d finally give its reply, letting out a huff and tugging Zelda’s cape. It seemed the creature wanted her to follow it. Looking back at the wrecked carriage, Zelda nodded her head.

“Please lead the way”

And with that the group was off.

————

————​

She, the Ursaring, and the small Teddiursa cubs walked for what seemed to be ages. The sun had long begun to set as the temperature dropped, Zelda shivering with every step. Still, she continued to follow the Ursaring in hopes this wasn’t some cruel prank.

Thank the goddesses it wasn’t, as Zelda let out a gasp. There standing before her was none other than Samus’ StarShip in all of its glory. She’d turn to thank the Ursaring for leading her here but she’d find the creature nowhere in sight.

No matter, Zelda rushed up the ramp to the ship’s entrance, knocking on the door.

“Samus! Can you hear me? It’s Zelda!”

Nothing.

“She must not be in there…No matter. She’ll surely have to return to her ship at some point”

Zelda gentle sat down beside the ramp and patiently awaited her friend’s arrival, utterly exhausted from the day’s events.

————————-
Interactions: Open! (Within same location as Minako Minako Develius Develius GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow )

1673076889804.png

Last edited:

op9J5fH.png

Console City - Military Research Base - Inner-Laboratories
Mentions:
| SheepKing SheepKing (Isabelle) | ("Sephiroth") |

As the arm blade was about to plunge into his sternum, Sephiroth's cat-like eyes allowed him to react on a dime as he quickly shifted his body to the side. The blade missed, hitting the pristine floor with a sharp clang; but now a shotgun was aiming straight at his direction! It fired, sending two buckshots forth with great speed with an echoing bang. The silver haired swordsman shifted again, but only barely avoiding getting hit as they whizzed straight past his left face. A millisecond too late and he would've gained two holes punched through his chest! His cold gaze hardened, though there was a hint of surprise that broke through his usual aloof demeanor. Yet the Hellwalker would not let up, as he quickly reloaded two more shots and fired again!

This time the warrior was ready. Raising the Muramasa, Sephiroth slashed forth towards the bullets; splitting them in two and causing them to ricochet outwards. Taking the offensive, he spun around and swung his blade to the right! The Slayer jolted his arm blade out, catching the blade's momentum as sparks crackled against clashing metal. Yet it wouldn't halt his momentum. Once he got closer, the Slayer shoved it away before countering with a powerful haymaker punch! Sephiroth took the hit, sending him staggering back a few feet with a pained grunt.

But before he had even a chance to recollect himself, the marine made the next move; lunging forth as the same hand struck his target's throat. His armored glove squeezed down hard, lifting up the one winged angel by the neck before tossing him aside like a ragdoll. Sephiroth was quick to recover, as he now floated ominously into the air; his singular black wing now stretched outward as he glared silently at the Doom Slayer. It seemed like he had underestimated his foe. No one wielding this much armor and weaponry should be able to move this fast, yet he was able to match his speed and more. Just what was he? His serpentine eyes glanced around before befalling upon the bystander. His release was her doing, wasn't it? He paid her no mind to Isabelle as she entered, but now it seemed like she had a greater purpose in all this. Did she form some kind of pact with this thing? Perhaps if he took her out of the question...

A devilish smirk curled upon his lips, as he began calculating his next move. So too did the Slayer. Staring down his adversary, he began slowly walking towards Isabelle's direction. Not once did he dare break eye contact with the One Winged Angel. He didn't even blink once. It seemed like he caught onto what his opponent was thinking. Who was going to get to her first?

There was an uneasy pause as both refused to break their gaze, waiting for one or the other to make the first move.

In a flash, Sephiroth swung his blade forth, casting two purple energy waves towards the Slayer. The marine was quick to dodge the first one, before tanking the second, but as he emerged he saw him lunge at Isabelle like a hawk descending upon a mouse! He covered the ground between he and his target in what felt like a mere seconds, his blade readied to plunge into the poor shih tzu's body! But before he could end Isabelle's life, he felt something violently jab into his right side - like a claw clamping around his waist. What was~? Before he knew it, he found himself face to face up close with the Doom Slayer! The marine had fired his gun's meathook attachment at the last possible second, allowing to pull himself towards Sephiroth and aim straight at his face! The dark Angel's eyes widened - barely being able to react - before getting a face full of hot lead.

*KA-POW!*

A cloudy trail of dark particles spread through the air from where Sephiroth's head once lain, as the Slayer slammed full force into his opponent feet first. Both bodies landed on the ground, with two armored boots now firmly lodged into his opponent's chest. Yet strangely, no blood had seemingly been spilt. The headless corpse began dissolving into the air until nothing of him was left. For all of that dark aura the Slayer had felt emanating from this foe...

He couldn't help but feel mildly disappointed.

First opponent to be slain by him since he woke up and it turned out to be barely a challenge. He expected much more. Indeed, for an entity as infamous and powerful as the One Winged Angel Sephiroth, this entity - whatever and whomever it was - couldn't have been him. The entity may have acted like him, talked like him, and felt like him, but it barely held a candle to the real deal. Not that the Slayer knew who he was in the first place... nor that he cared.

The Slayer slowly rose to full height, taking a moment of peace to recollect his rampant thoughts while watching the particle remains fizzle into nothingness. Retracting his arm blade, yet still holding his double barreled shotgun, the Slayer began walking towards Isabelle in a slow stride. She would be able to peer through his visor's greenish tint to make out a several details of his rugged, battle-hardened face. Yet the expression he gave had now softened, though still sporting the stern glare of a man having seen years worth of Hell. The Slayer looked down at Isabelle, before kneeling down to her level - checking to see if she was alright. Thankfully, it would appear that she wasn't harmed... physically at least. He could tell that she was awfully confused and deathly scared at the awful events that had transpired.

Poor thing.

The armored marine was silent through all this, addressing nothing of himself aside from a few low grunts. What was there to say at this point? From what he was clued in by the Father's voice repeating how she was worthy, his objective was evidently clear. And even if it wasn't... he certainly wasn't going to leave an innocent creature like her to fend for herself. Giving an audible grunt of approval, his head cocked back to motion her to follow him. He slowly made his way out of the room, slow enough for Isabelle to catch up, but expressing enough speed to warrant her to move quickly.

It was time to get some answers... starting by figuring out what fresh new hell he's in now.

Last edited:
Cream the rabbit (with Cheese the Chao)
The young mobian rabbit girl wandered in the forest,alone with her Chao.
"This world is so different, I hope mommy is not worried right now..." Cream said to herself.
"Chao,Chao!" Cheese replied.
"Do not worry Cheese,we still need to be brave!" the young mobian rabbit replied. "Besides...maybe Mr Sonic and the rest of our friends are there!" Cream told her Chao companion. Before they could continue to travel,two Mightyenas emerged from the woods,growling at the young rabbit.
Cream tried to be brave when facing those predators. Cheese stood in front of his friend,trying to protect her.

The two Mightyena were about to pounce on Cream,when one of them was hit by a swordbeam,which caused it to faint. The other was tackled by the source of the beam,a yellow clad and messy haired Mii swordfighter. The second Mightyena ran away,yeeping.

Cream and Cheese looked at their savior,who seemed to suddently lost after defeating the Mightyena. " Thank you mister!"

The yellow Mii looked surprised. " Oh...you're okay little rabbit girl? Those Mightyena didn't hurt you right?!" he asked,his golden brown eyes full of worry.
"Both Cheese and I are fine really!" Cream replied. "We could handle ourselves but you were really brave!"
The Mii sworfighter sighed. "I'm not that brave. I just don't know what came into me... I wanted to protect the inocent. Something inside me..like in a trance..." he explained. "You were really brave right now Mister!"
Cream replied.
"T...Thanks?!" the Mii swordfighter replied. "Anyway,I did see Samus's airship nearby. Maybe she'll be more helpful then I am."

"If it's not too much to ask,can you escort me there?!" Cream asked.
"W...What?! But the forest is dangerous! Full of beast and some of the other Miis are not like me...Some of them are dangerous.
Yet he woudn't forgive himself if he letted a young rabbit girl wonder alone in the forrest. "Fine. I'll take you to Samus. But just to let you know, I'm not that brave... But I wish I could be as brave as the Smash heroes..." the yellow clad Mii told her.
" Thank you!" Cream replied.
"Chao!" Cheese replied.
The three started off.
" My name is Cream and this is my Chao friend Cheese!" Cream replied,introducing herself to her Mii savior."What's your name Mister?"
" Z...Zenitsu...Agatsuma." the Mii replied shyly.
"That's a nice name!" Cream replied.
"Here we are...this is Samus s....Is that Princess Zelda..." Zenitsu the Mii blushed as he saw the princess. " Excuse me princess,what are you doing here?! Shoudn't you be at the stadium?!" the Mii asked.
"She's a princess?!" Cream asked. "Chao?!" Cheese replied.
SheepKing SheepKing
--------'
Chocobros( Noctis and Prompto)
SheepKing SheepKing Ploegy Ploegy
Both Noctis and Prompto enjoyed the ride...until it stopped.
"No problem buddy!" Prompto told Ren,after hearing that they needed to be careful when getting out of the car.
"We'll be careful." Noctis replied. Before getting out,he looked around to make sure it was safe to get out.

Last edited:
yra / ythra

Location: Alolan Islands | Interactions: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
Entering the Milk Bar behind the others, Mythra was clearly still unamused by all the previous happenings and the scowl upon her face made that much evident. While Pit gathered food, the Aegis found herself walking around, keeping to herself. For now she didn't mind letting the other two have their fun, if that was what she could even call any of this. In her eyes everything thus far had been nothing but an inconvenience, though such feelings were better left unsaid. Even if she wanted to voice them, she was sure Pyra would try and stop her.

Pushing the thought aside, she stopped walking about to quietly observe a small bulletin board off on the side of the bar. All of the postings on it were nothing but useless events that hardly would matter to someone from the outside like herself. Why would she ever care about "Lady LeLe's Music World Tour" or "Curricurri's Cooking Competition?" The only thing that even caught her attention over them was the fact that both seemed to be Nopons. She supposed it would make sense for such creatures to make a home here in the Smash Realm. They were every back home in Alrest and from her talks with Shulk during the last tournament, it sounded as if they were everywhere in his home world too.

Finding herself too invested in the idea of Nopons being everywhere, Mythra had nearly forgotten where she was, but Pyra was quick to reign her back in. Maybe you should go back to the others. Of course she would suggest such a thing. While she didn't necessarily disagree with the suggestion, she still found it irritating. However, she would do just as her other half suggested.

Moving to the table her companions found themselves at, the Aegis quietly slipped into one of the empty seats. The Koopa's wife was quick to move to her and ask if she wanted anything to which she nodded and requested a cup of their milk tea.

With cup of tea now in hand, she allowed her silence to continued, though she tuned into the conversation going on between Pit and the Koopa children. It was nothing but silly banter that she had no desire to engage in, yet when she was brought into question, a huff escaped her lips. Immediately her eyes shifted from her drink and narrowed as they landed on the angel. A quick insult would have probably escaped her lips if she had been quick to take her shot, but the voice of the oldest Koopa child stopped her.

The question that came from her was far worse than what had been previously been discussed. Mythra's face almost immediately twisted in disgust and she lowered her cup back to the table before she could drop it. "As if!" Her voice was harsh and made it clear that she had been irritated. In the moment she didn't have time to even see Pit's reaction. Her own anger had quickly blinded her and if it hadn't been for Pyra's calming voice in her head, she likely would have jumped up and rushed after the teenage Koopa without a second thought.

Mythra, please don't make a scene! She's just a kid. She doesn't know any better! the redhead pleaded, hoping that would keep her other half at bay. Given the other Aegis hadn't jumped up immediately it seemed that it worked, but just barely. She could hear Mythra grumbling nasty insults under her breath, though she hardly needed to jump in and try to stop that. It wasn't as if they were all too audible. Leaving it at that, Pyra went silent once more.

Hardly finding any sense of calm, Mythra raised her cup again and quickly took a drink. All of this was so embarrassing, but the only thing keeping her from walking right out the bar's door and going off on her own was Pyra. If she did such a rash thing her other half would never leave her alone over it. She'd probably beg for her to go back and not stop until she did. It was a good thing she respected the fire Aegis enough to not make her do such a thing.

As her own temper slowly began to come down, her attention shifted to Toon Link and the barkeep. As he spoke of someone known as "Lord Lunaris" she found herself quirking a brow in interest. From the sounds of it yet another issue had arisen in the world, though that much had already been clear given her arrival. However, having a name to this threat helped. Listening as the Hylian went on, their path forward seemed obvious... or maybe not. As Pit interjected and spoke the very idea that had come to her own mind, she expected the man to be excited, but his reaction was almost the opposite. His explanation of it all made sense though. Putting the people of these islands at risk wasn't something she wished to do after all. They were the outlaws, not these citizens.

"We'll have to stay on the low then as we try and reach that warp pipe," Mythra finally stated, crossing her arms over her chest after she set her empty cup down. "If we run into this Krook then we make sure we take the fight away from here. The last thing we need is to put innocence people in danger." The plan almost felt unMythra-like, yet it was her own thoughts. As much as she tried to bury her concern for others, deep down it did exist. Besides, having innocent people hurt or even worst killed for her actions was something that haunted her and if she could avoid such a tragedy from happening again, she'd do everything in her power to do just that. "We also probably shouldn't stay here long. If the wrong people see us here, it could cause troubles for these people."

1673127046976.png
as link stood there petting his horse his visions slowly blurrs out , almost turning black .
he sees flashes of his life , his childhood growing up thinking he was something when he was something else.
he sees his fairy , the blue light emitating from it before turning back to black.
his thoughts float off again.
he's lived in two time lines , what if he failed , what happened to the other time line that he left , sure ganon is dead but what if another evil arises , it was his original timeline , his original life .
what happened to his friends , what happened to his fairy , what happened to hyrule in that timeline.
7 years he spend locked in that temple , 7 years he lost , 7 years he didnt wish to get back but was thrown back to the past to relive them.
his actions didnt matter , a universe without a hero.
his consiouss floats in a dark space.
"wake up"
a voice speaks.
link's vision comes back suddently , its so jarring it causes him to scream.​

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX (1).pngAs Link wakes up, Captain Falcon was leant in from the side of him, looking into Link's eyes "Link, are you okay? you just stood there looking at this temple for five minutes straight after we caught up to you. I'm all for daydreaming, don't get me wrong, but doing it in the open junlge like this is pretty dangerous, you know? A lion, a tiger, and/or a bear could've mauled you and that would look terrible on your grave "Here lies Link, Hero of Time, Slayer of Evil, Savior of Maidens, Mauled by a Bear." Just wouldn't look good, would it? But say, you wanna check out this cool but potentially dangerous temple? I always wanted to go dungeon crawling! You know, get in touch with my inner adventurer! You lead the way though."
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 wigi wigi Ploegy Ploegy

Kirby and bandana waddle flew into the ruins in Kirby’s Robobot Mech. Kirby had absorbed the jet ability and they landed on a flat area in the wastelands. Kirby removed his goggles and Bandana waddle dee there him a maximum tomato and the surgery powerup giving Kirby a chargeable bow and arrow and a really nice hat.

1673170471195.png
link takes a deep breath , temple? , what did falcon mean by that .
link just shakes off th confusion , he wipes the sweat off of his brow before tying up his hair.
he grabs his sword and shield before doing a quick practice swing.
he looks to falcon and nods, dungeon crawling it is.

Ploegy Ploegy Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Toon Link & Pit
With: Pyra/Mythra ( Ploegy Ploegy )

Toon Link's face was downcast; Pit was visibly conflicted. Mythra was right, and deep down their thoughts were the same as hers. They needed to get to that Warp Pipe, and do it soon! It would be dangerous for the poor folks around them if they hung around for too long.

"Mythra, I'm an angel," Pit said, looking to the Aegis, a touch of anguish in his voice. "You're right, but how can I just leave these people? It's like I'm turning my back on them!"

Pit went silent, eyes fixed to a spot on the bar's wooden floor. He then shut his eyes and furrowed his brows. Whether he was in deep thought or in a silent conversation with Lady Palutena, it wasn't known. Finally, he reopened his eyes, solemn determination on his cherubic features. He brought his right fist down into the palm of his left hand. "Right then, so we'll get to the Stadium, and together with the other Super Smash Brothers, we'll take out the general himself! With him gone, his army will fall apart and his followers will scatter!"

Toon Link, his own face serious, nodded once. Together, they'll take down this "Lord Lunaris," whoever he was, and the Smash Realm will be free once again! He turned as the Hylian barkeeper pulled a chest out of a storage closet and opened it. Within it were old adventuring and sailing clothing.

"My ol' gear from my adventuring days," the Hylian explained. "You might have a chance of getting to that Warp Pipe if you're in disguise. It's getting dark outside; that'll help you to sneak over there!"

The two boys dug through the chest and selected pieces of gear to put together their pirate disguises. Mythra, being a woman, was offered the Koopa family's private room to change. Toon Link glanced at Pit as the angel selected a white linen adventurer's shirt and wondered how the angel would hide his wings. The wings would be a dead giveaway! Pit grinned as he caught on to the cartoon Hylian's concern. "No problem! Check this out!"

Pit removed his exomis, leaving him in his black underclothing. He raised his arms above his head and wrapped his wings around his middle, then took the linen shirt and pulled it on. "Ta-da! No wings!"

He buttoned on a red and gold jerkin to disguise any odd lumps his hidden wings might create, folded his exomis and wrapped it around his middle for a waistsash, and stepped into a pair of loose black pants. Toon Link, who had an eye for fashion, looked upon Pit's outfit while rubbing his chin thoughtfully. He instructed his heavenly friend to tie his neckscarf around his head, then, after digging through the chest, found a black tricorn hat with gold trimming that almost resembled laurel leaves. Toon Link passed it to Pit, who happily put it on his head. Toon Link hummed; something is still missing! He snapped his fingers as he was hit with an epiphany. Pit listened, then reached into his shirt to pull out one of his feathers and stick it into his hat. Toon Link nodded his approval and gave a thumbs-up.

Pit found a pair of boots that fit, but after trying them on he was clearly uncomfortable in them. He squrimed a bit before shaking his head and muttering to himself. "No, this isn't gonna work." He kicked the boots off and, with a few quick and skillful slashes from his blades, he cut off the toe part of the boots while keeping the soles intact. He put the boots back on and wiggled his toes. "Ahhh! MUCH better!"

Toon Link jumped up and down happily. Pit checked himself out and was pleased. He was quite the dashing rogue, if he said so himself, and he couldn't resist trying out his pirate-talk, "Ya-harr! We did it, mateys! Shiver me timbers, I'm a real seadog now, ain't I?"

Toon Link stopped cheering and scrunched his face up at the angel-turned-pirate's poor attempt at a nautical accent. He shook his head in distaste and drew a hand across his throat. No. Pit huffed. He folded his arms and grumbled, "Well, I thought it was convincing!"

Toon Link searched through the chest for an outfit for himself, but none of the gear would work with his odd anatomy and small size. He got to the bottom of the chest and spotted something. He grimaced, then sighed with resignation.

Pit had to turn away and clap his hand to his mouth as Toon Link stepped out of the closet he had used to change. However, he couldn't keep himself from bursting into laughter. Toon Link had dressed himself in a Zola onesie! The boy narrowed his eyes at the laughing angel and let out an annoyed grunt.

The angel's mirth was interrupted by screams outside of the bar. Immediately, the small group rushed to a nearby window to peek outside.

Klay was not a happy Kremling! Unable to pay his docking fee upon arriving to the Alolan Islands, the former kap'n was locked in the brig until Kap'n Krook returned. The unfortunate reptile was dragged before him to explain why he returned to the islands empty-handed and missing a chunk of his krew. Kap'n Krook was not impressed by the humiliating tale of defeat by a child, an angel, and a wench, and Klay was stripped of his ship and title of Kap'n'. To add injury to insult, Klay was sentenced to twenty lashes and a dunk in the salty sea. Without even giving him time to recover from his painful punishment, Krook ordered Klay prove his usefulness by building him a new krew.

Islanders scattered in panic as pirates descended upon them like ravenous wolves. Young, able-bodied citizens were grabbed and hog-tied before being dragged onto the Black Scourge. More defiant islanders were beaten into submission or threatened with harm to home and family. Klay's voice could be heard shouting over the chaos.

"Beat 'em down! Burn their homes! I don't care; Kap'n Krook needs sailors!"

Two cackling Kremlings passed by the window of the Milk Bar, dragging along a pleading Bokoblin sailor by a rope noosed around his neck.

"Ha-harrharr! It won't do ye good to resist, ye lucky swab! Yer a part o' Kap'n Krook's krew now!"

Pit and Toon Link scowled and drew their weapons. They could not stand by and allow this to happen! The door to the bar was kicked open and a group of pirates rushed into the building. The Koopa stood protectively in front of his wife and kids, though he couldn't stop himself from shaking. The Hylian barkeeper went behind the counter and drew a sabre he had hidden away.

"Get outta my home, filthy seascum!"

The Hylian was no longer young, and his skills with the sword had declined from the lack of practice. A pirate easily disarmed the man and stunned him with a blow to the head. He was about to grab the Hylian to take him away when one of his shipmates shoved him roughly. "'Oi! He's the only barkeeper in town, stupid!" The Kremling spotted the disguised Toon Link and Pit. "Grab 'em! They look young 'n' strong enough!" Turning his attention to Mythra, he smiled and licked his fangs as he eyed her up and down. "Haharr, well aren't ye a looker! What d'ye think, me beauty? Will yer keep a crew o' lonely wave rovers company durin' the long days at sea? Take 'er too, boys!"

The pirates charged, weapons and ropes in hand, but they were no match for two of the Super Smash Brothers! A quick couple of slashes from their blades dispatched them quickly. They turned their focus to the group's leader and rushed at him. The leader, however, was a cool and cunning krocodile. He jumped next to the Koopa family, snatched one of the little triplets, and held his cutlass to the tiny turtle. "Tough guys, eh? Well, let's see if yer as smart as ye are strong, me boyos: drop yer weapons and surrender, or this little 'un becomes soup!"

Toon Link and Pit skidded to a halt, rage and frustration clear on their faces. Pit shouted indignantly, "What a dirty, cowardly trick you... you dirty coward!"

"Please, sir!" The Koopa pleaded as he held his weeping wife, "Don't harm my children! Take me! Put me to work! I'll do anything!"

The Kremling ignored him. Keeping his eyes on the two Smash Brothers, he pressed the cutlass closer to the struggling baby Koopa. "Well, what'll it be? Will ye have this poor little 'un's death on yer conscience? When I'm done with 'im, I'll cut through this entire lovely family! Yer choice, buckoes!"

Pit ground his teeth. He could use his bow to shoot the Kremling, but could he reform his blades into a bow and fire an arrow faster than the pirate could swing his sword? Toon link's eyes narrowed. He could use his grappling hook to snatch the baby Koopa, but would he be fast enough? It was a gamble.

It was a gamble neither of the two Smash Brothers were willing to take.

Swords clattered to the wooden floor; the two fighters glared contemptuously as they raised their empty hands. The Kremling cackled triumphantly and called for more pirates to bind them up tight. Dragged onto the evil red ship, Hylian and angel were thrown roughly onto the deck with the other captives. Klay soon came aboard to look them over.

Pit recognized the battered Kremling. Despite his situation, he couldn't help but smirk and remark, "You've had a bad day, haven't you?"

Klay didn't recognize the angel. He savagely kicked him and snarled. "Oh, trust me, lad! Yer day is about to get a LOT worse! Kap'n Krook will see to that!"

Last edited:
Peachborder.png
Peachborder2.png

Princess Peach

"Yes~!" Peach cried happily as Samus, she was pretty sure, had just found something that could help them!

Quickly, The Mushroom Princess went back to the general store to borrow a cart to wheel all that jelly out of there. She was curious and fascinated as to how the chuchu jelly was going to convert to fuel and couldn't wait to see it with her own two sapphire eyes.

This was excellent news!

"Now we'll be able to get around this place more quickly and find the others!" The pink Princess merrily thought to herself, adding internally, "And be able to track down the rest of the Pillars of creation... and Destruction... Goodness, I hope someone has a Pillar of Destruction in case we aren't able to track THOSE down using our shard... Hmmm, I wonder if we can at least recalibrate the scanner to read for complete OPPOSITE energy signals if we CAN'T use it to track the Pillars of Destruction..."

As she walked on with the cart in tow there were still many questions and concerns that plagued her mind, but things were starting to look up with this jelly getting Samus' ship up and running.

"Hmmm, I wonder if we should send a signal to get the attention of other ships...? We COULD get lucky... OR... We COULD get VERY, VERY UNLUCKY... It's Samus' ship, so, SHE should get the final say... Will her ship be able to combat any other ships we run into if they end up being hostile? Maybe we could get a reading on any ship nearby and see if they're friendly or not?" Peach kept pondering to herself as she brought the cart over to the armored Bounty Hunter...

This all gave her a bad feeling, that just kept getting worse the more it festered inside of her...

Eventually, Her thoughts, as they always seemed to do in some fashion or another, turned to a certain overalled, moustachioed plumber...

"...I'm sorry Mario... I should have waited for you, shouldn't I? I just, I thought... I hope if you managed to get here, you're ok... Ideally, you wouldn't be in this dangerous place at all..." The pink Princess discouragedly thought while gluing her eyes to the ground, trying to look more cheered up in light up their newly acquired fuel source.

She actually wished she wasn't a princess. She wished she was just a regular woman. That way Mario could just BE with her.

Ah!

Now was not the time! Now was NOT the time!

Peach shook her head violently and tried to regain focus as she helped the armored bounty hunter cart the chuchu jelly back to the ship.

She lifted her head high again as the ship got back into view and---

"OH! OH! ZELDA!!!"

Samus' ship!

Interactions:

Develius Develius (Samus), GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow (Pikachu), and SheepKing SheepKing (Zelda)​

Last edited:
oshi

Location: The Swamp | Tagged: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 wigi wigi
In the current moment, nothing seemed to make sense for Yoshi. One moment Link had seemed to be off on his own, but now he was back, though not without a sudden change in demeanor. From the looks of it, he seemed troubled, presumably by some dark thoughts in his head, but the dino felt it better not to ask. Besides, Falcon seemed to do enough talking for the rest of them even if it made little sense to him. What did stand out was the mention of a temple.

Blinking in confusion, he shifted his gaze towards the structure and tilted his head. How had he missed seeing such a thing? For how big it was, it was a real shock, though he hardly let it bother him. It wasn't as if he was paying too much to their surroundings after all. His focus had been elsewhere. Still, Yoshi was unsure if exploring the temple was in their best interest, though what say did he even have. It seemed no matter how many times he mentioned the stadium or anything along those lines, he was hardly paid attention to. While he wished to mention it again and advise against the temple, he decided to keep quiet. It wasn't worth it to try.

Letting a soft sigh escape his nostrils, Yoshi stepped past the others without a word and he quietly stared at the temple. Admittedly, he had never seen one like it before in the Smash Realm. The only thing he could remember being remotely similar was the ruins, but even that was hardly a comparison to make. This temple was far more in tact than the ruins were after all.

Looking back at the others, his gaze gave off a questioning look. "Is temple necessary? Yoshi not going to stop you if you want to explore, but Yoshi not sure about temple," he said, allowing himself to at least hint as his concerns over the building that stood before them. While danger hardly bothered him, he wasn't sure it was necessary to put themselves in it just for the sake of adventure. Maybe he was lacking his adventurous spirit, but given how off everything seemed to feel, he couldn't help having such concerns.

Shadow the hedgehog
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Ploegy Ploegy wigi wigi
"I agree with the dinosaur." Shadow replied. "We can't walk recklessly into danger." This whole thing about temples reminded him of missions with Rouge the bat. It was hard enough to try to convince her to set asside her lust for treassire during missions.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back