• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Brothers: The Ten Pillars

OOC
Here
1674561718283.png
with each passing second link lost more and more patiance , he couldve just stayed back home , looked for navy , but nooo , he has to come here and deal with this.
still he couldnt help but turn to falcon and nod to show his apreciation for the great introduction.
as he hears shadow introduce himself he cant help but to feel a bit more comfortable with him around , he knew sonic's gang of friends all had some sort of power , this guy claiming to be the unltimate life form. maybe it wont be so dangerous after all.
as annette pulled out a giant hammer she reminded him of the gorudo women back in hyrule , with such a small figure she could lift that much.
well i guess he has nothing to say either since he's shorter than most of the group with the exception of the mobian.
as falcon speaks link bonks him on the head with his hand before gesturing him to just get in the temple .

Toon Link & Pit
Location: The sea, heading to the western part of the Subspace Emissary map
With: Pyra/Mythra ( Ploegy Ploegy ), Jeff ( Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat )

Pit had been summoned!

The angel dashed down the pristine hall of the temple, a slice of bread with butter and honey in his mouth and a mug of milk in one hand. He shoved the rest of the bread into his mouth then downed the milk in one gulp as he ran. An angel housekeeper passed by, a bin of dirty dishes in hands. As Pit passed the other angel, he tossed the mug behind him then turned around, running backwards to watch the mug land neatly into the bin.

"WOO! Ten points!" Pit cheered, throwing both fists into the air triumphantly before turning back around to face forward, not slowing down in the least. He saw the stairway that led to the lower floor and without skipping a beat, he jumped onto the staircase railing and used it to grind downstairs. As he descended, his eyes widened as he saw a long, long, LONG line of Centurions marching across his path! Military protocal requires the Centurions to salute the Captain, and the Captain must salute back. If Pit got caught in a salute train, he'll be stuck there for a long time! He didn't have time for that: Lady Palutena was waiting for him!

As the first Centurion turned to face Pit and raise his right arm for a salute, Pit grabbed his laurel crown, the symbol of his many triumphs in battle and his authority as Palutena's Captain of Her Royal Guard, and tossed it over the soldier's head. Reaching the end of the handrail, Pit leaped into the air, flipped when he reached the apex of his jump, and landed neatly on the other side of his soldiers. He caught the crown before it touched the ground and placed it on his head with all the dignity of an angelic warrior as the Centurions cheered.

Pit was about to take off running again when a few giggles reached his ears. He turned and saw a pair of angels, Palutena's handmaidens, eyeing him coyly and covering their mouths with their hands as they shook with mirth. Pit flexed and winked roguishly at the two angel maidens. They swooned. He resumed running, grinning from ear to ear. Aw yeah, he's such a stud!

Pit finally skidded to a halt when he reached the doors to Palutena's throne room. He straightened himself and made sure his uniform was on point before puffing his chest out and throwing the doors open. He stepped into the room and kneeled reverently before his Goddess.

"You summoned me, Lady Palutena?"

But Palutena had her attention on something else. She hardly seemed to notice Pit's entrance and it wasn't until he spoke that she acknowledged him. "Hm? Oh, Pit, come have a look at this! Dyntos, God of the Forge, has come for a visit and he has something to show us!"

Curiosity piqued, Pit approached the two gods. A sheet-covered object about Pit's height was next to Dyntos.

The God of the Forge cackled. "Indeed I do, young Palutena! I've been thinking, about how you've always had to rely on such a defective angel--"

"Who are you calling 'defective'?" an indignant Pit interrupted. Palutena shushed him softly.

Dyntos cleared his throat in irritation then continued, "--that I've decided, in honor of your victory over the God of the Underworld, to present to you an updated model!"

The sheet was thrown off, revealing a robotic double of Pit! Palutena's eyes were wide with awe; Pit's scowl deepened. Dyntos laughed aloud and clapped a hand on the robot's shoulder. "Yessiree, this should solve all your problems, Palutena! This is Pit 3.0! Made of pure orichalcum, he's fireproof, rustproof, faster, smarter, more durable, able to use any weapon and vehicle in the divine arsenal, smarter, and has none of the attitude or rebelliousness of that inferior second model!"

"You said 'smarter' twice," Pit stated, fists clenched as he tried to keep his temper under control.

Dyntos eyed the young angel disdainfully, stroking his beard. "Yes, well that's because he's TWICE as smart as you!"

Pit grunted, stung by the insult. He then puffed out his chest and stated with full confidence, "That doesn't matter at all! Give it as many 'upgrades' as you want! Lady Palutena would NEVER replace me!" He looked to his goddess, beaming like the sunshine and eyes full of adoration. "Right, Lady Palutena!"

Before Palutena could answer, Dyntos pressed something on the robotic angel. One of its arms turned into a massager. "He also comes with a masseause function!"

"I'll take him!" Palutena immediately answered, clapping her hands together.

"LADY PALUTENA!" Pit cried out, shocked and heartbroken.

Palutena gestured toward Pit 3.0 with both hands. "But, Pit! He comes with a masseause function! You never give me massages!"

"Lady Palutena, the Angel's Code of Conduct states that an angel must never put their hands on a god!"

Palutena straightened, hands on her hips. "And since Pit 3.0 is a robot, technically, that rule doesn't apply to him! Oh, here."

Palutena passed Pit a pink slip. Before the reality of what just happened sank in, Pit 3.0 activated. It spread its metallic wings and shot toward Pit, snatching the angel by his exomis and flying out of the temple with him in tow.

"It can FLY?!"

As the floating islands grew smaller, Pit saw his Centurions standing outside in neat military formations, all saluting while one played taps on a bugle. Pit 3.0 shot across Skyworld like a rocket until it reached nothing but a sea of clouds. Without a hint of hesitation or remorse, it released Pit and returned to the temple, leaving the flightless angel to fall through the clouds and toward the earth. Pit screamed in despair until his fall was suddenly halted by a pair of strong arms.

"You wouldn't have fallen from Heaven, have you?" Captain Falcon asked flirtatiously as he held Pit like a bride, "'Cause I do believe I'm in the presence of an angel!"

Pit sat up with a yelp, the sudden movement rocking the hammock and causing him and Toon Link, with whom he was sharing the hammock with, to fall to the floor. Both boys groaned and sat up, rubbing sore body parts. Toon Link blinked sleepily and looked to Pit with an eyebrow raised. Was it that stupid nightmare with the Robot Pit again?

Pit let out a loud sigh. "It had a masseause function this time, T'ink!"

"Ship spotted!" a rough voice that could only belong to a Kremling shouted from the upper deck. "All hands on deck!"

Pirates and sailors alike groaned and got out of their hammocks, rubbing sleep from their eyes and stretching before making their way upstairs. It was midnight, and the full moon was still up in the sky. Krook ordered his krew to secure the sails so as to slow the ship down. Ahead of the Black Scourge, shrouded in mists, was the silhouette of a massive galleon. Krook ran to the bow and took out a telescope. His good hand trembled. Could it really be...? After all these years of searching...?

"HA-HARR! The Ghost Ship! I finally found it!"

The krew wasn't as thrilled. As the mists enveloped the Black Scourge, a supernatural chill filled the air. Frost formed on the ship, and the krew were shuddering as they sought sources of warmth. Krook had to pull his coat tighter around his lean snake-like body. He ordered someone bring him blankets and to light a brazier. Even Pit, who was resilient to extreme temperatures, found himself shivering.

The galleon drifted closer. Soft whitish-blue wisps floated on what appeared to be the deck. As the mysterious ship finally drifted into view, the sight made many a sailor on board freeze in awe and terror. The ship's hull was ancient and rotting, its massive sails torn and shredded by the years. Icicles hung from the rigging, mast booms, and bowsprit. The worn figurehead was that of a skeletal angel, hands together in prayer. The Ghost Ship drifted alongside the Black Scourge. So very close, the wisps took a different form, that of Zora and, to the shock of the krew, their fallen companions!

"'Oi! Korkie!" a Kremling shouted. "Over here! I thought ya were dead, matey! Ye great ol' fraud!"

"Kopper! It's me, yer brother Krusty! Come over 'ere, gimme a hug!"

As the women were brought onto the upper deck, one, a young Zora woman, cried out in joy and rushed to the ship's side railing, waving her arms in the air frantically. "It's my tribe! Mother! Father! It's me! These pirates have captured me! Please, help me! Big brother! Big brother! Why aren't they answering me?"

The pirates were about to grab the woman when Krook spoke up, a malicious grin on his face. "Let 'er be. Help ain't comin'. The Ghost Ship takes the souls o' those who have perished at sea to the Underworld, so the story goes, and so it be true!"

The Zora and pirates on the Ghost Ship kept their eyes front, not even noticing the krew of the Black Scourge. The Zora girl kept shouting, her cries growing more desperate as she tried to get her tribe's attention. Her cries for help turned into wails of despair, and a few of the women who were not frozen with terror moved to comfort her.

Standing on the bow of the Ghost Ship was a large Reaper. It, too, ignored the krew of the Black Scourge, until it spotted Pit. The Reaper turned its head and stared straight at the angel. Features grim, Pit stared back. Their eyes remained locked until the drifting of the ships forced their gazes to break. The Reaper was not guarding a fortress, and so it did not sound the alarm and attack. It was doing its job, and it knew Pit could not interfere.

"Get those four Kurr snatched over here," Krook shouted. When Mythra, Jeff, Pit, and Toon Link were brought before the Kap'n', Krook pointed to the Ghost Ship. "Now here's what yer goin' to do: yer goin' on that ship t'do a bit o' treasure huntin'! There should be an egg-shaped crystal somewheres. I want that crystal! Get that fer me, an' I promise you lucky swabs yer freedom! Ye'd best be quick about it, or I'll send some o' these new deckhands after ye!"

Grappling hooks were tossed to catch the railing of the Ghost Ship and keep the two ships connected. The ghosts on the haunted ship suddenly turned their gazes upon the four Smash Brothers. While a few remained still, the rest suddenly came to life. One spirit, a formidible-looking Zora warrior, spoke directly to Pit.

"...You're not here for us, are you?"

Toon Link and Pit realized that the ghosts knew Pit's true nature even with the disguise. As much as Pit wanted to look away out of shame that he could do nothing for the poor souls, he kept his eyes on the Zora out of respect for another warrior. The other souls, mostly those of pirates, rushed to the railing of their ship. They reached out toward the disguised angel, moaning, wailing, and pleading.

"Please, heavenly spirit! Save us! I beg ye!"

"We were wicked in life, but we now know the truth! Please don't say it's too late fer repentance!"

"Do not let 'em take us, angel! Tell the gods to take mercy upon us wretched souls!"

Krook whirled upon the four warriors. He drew his sword. "What're they talkin' about? Who are ye really? WHAT are ye?"

Last edited:
oshi
───────────────────────────────────────────

Location: The Swamp | Tagged: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 wigi wigi
NimbusWing NimbusWing
Blinking at the introduction Falcon provided of Yoshi, the dino couldn't help but smile. It was nice to hear such things said about himself, though he couldn't let such good feelings stay for long. There were more important things at hand. While introductions were indeed an important thing in their own right, they still needed to figure out exactly how they were proceeding forward in their current situation, though it hardly seemed like they could come to an answer to that. He could sense the impatience rising among his other companions, although he made no mention of it. For all he knew, bringing it up would only make matters worse and he for one wanted to avoid that.

However, out of nowhere Falcon mentioned his Falcon Flyer and caused the dino to tilt his head. The sudden change in interest from the temple to taking his suggestion really did take him by surprise, although it wasn't unwelcome. Still, it didn't seem like such a thing would matter. Yoshi had no problems walking his way to the Stadium if the ship wasn't available to them, but he doubted the others would be as willing, especially given the interest in the temple. Maybe letting go of his own stubborn desires was best in this moment. After all, he'd find out eventually if that toad had tricked him. Even so, he hardly wanted to leave the princess waiting if she was in fact waiting for them to gather. The only downside was that the other fighters didn't seem to recall such a promise either. It made things more troubling for him.

Before he could dive much deeper into those thoughts, Yoshi's mind was pulled back to reality as he heard Falcon comment on Annette's weapon. Blinking his eyes a few times, it took him a moment, but as his focus came to, his expression changed quickly. The neutral expression which he had wore was replaced by one of shock and accompanied by a soft squeak of surprise. The warhammer which the newcomer wielded was quite unfitting for someone of her stature, yet there she stood with it, though it was clear she still wasn't entirely comfortable with such a weapon. Finding himself in awe, the dino almost became entirely lost in his staring, but as he pushed past his initial surprise, his mind began to truly take in the weapons appearance. In some way it seemed familiar, but how?

Staring for a moment longer, it hit him. The weapons coloration and design was similar to weapons he had seen before and not just in passing by. No, they had been wielded by one of the other Smash Bros. Who was it again? Racking his own mind for the answer, he quickly began cycling through the possibilities, until only one name remained- Byleth. The professor wielded strange weapons that had odd appearances much like this one. Was it possible that this was a friend of the other fighter? Perhaps. It didn't hurt to mention.

"Yoshi sure with weapon like that Annette help very much in whatever group decide to do," he began, once again offering a kind smile as he spoke. "But before that, Yoshi curious. Weapon of Annette look familiar. Yoshi recall friend Byleth having weapons with similar design. Annette know Byleth by any chance?" It seemed like a long shot, but he was hopeful. Maybe if his assumption was right, Annette would know where to find the professor. Having another one of the Smash Bros around might prove beneficial. However, he figured if she did know where he was, and she was friends with him, then she would have no reason to be wandering around by herself.

While he waited for an answer, his attention briefly turned to Falcon again as he heard him exclaim that something wasn't right. Letting his head tilt once again, Yoshi gave a soft "huh" hoping that the other would care to explain his sudden panic. However, seeing Link bonk the captain, he couldn't help feeling more confused. Clearly the Hylian's patience had run thin, and while he couldn't blame him, he still wasn't sure if hitting Falcon was going to change anything.

Dark Pit
( NimbusWing NimbusWing )

Elsewhere on the Plains, not too far from Daisy, a group of bad Koopa Troopas (one could tell they were BAD by their sunglasses and spiked collars!) sat miserably on the dirt path. They have been trying to make a name for themselves as a feared Koopa gang but so far opportunities for notoriety have been slim. It wasn't like they had the powers to summon demons like Odessa, or the strength to slay a Dark Nut like the Moblin warlord Mugorl, or have a ship of pirates to terrorize the sea like Krook; no, they were just three Koopa Troopas, a Paratroopa Koopa, and a Hammer Bro.. Their leader, Kip, could fire a fireball, which was the most impressive thing among them.

After some time of sulking, Kip finally jumped to his feet. "Dat's it! I'm tired o' layin' around! We gots to get Big Boss Lunaris's attention and we're not gonna do dat sittin' on our tails! No more foolin' about, we're gonna start fresh and be a SERIOUS Koopa Krew!"

"How're we gonna do that, boss?" a Troopa asked, sitting on a flat rock beside the path. "No one's walked this path for hours!"

Kip grinned. "First, we're gonna give our gang a name! Somethin' scary! Somethin' tough! Somethin' that will make everyone remember us and tremble when dey hears the name! What we needs is an identity! So, got any ideas?"

"The Bombshell Squad," one Koopa shouted.

"The Koopas of Karnage," another piped up.

"The Shellshockers!" the Paratroopa suggested with eagerness.

"The Sneaking Lying Cheating Ninja Koopas!" the Hammer Bro. suggested finally.

The gang turned upon each other and argued over whose name was the best. The argument soon became an all out brawl. Kip jumped back so as to not get caught up in the melee. The Paratroopa flew into the air to avoid the swings of the Hammer Bro's mallet.

The Hammer Bro. glared at the Paratroopa. "My name is the best and you know it!"

"No, it's stupid!"
the Paratroopa shouted back. "We're not even ninjas! We're supposed to be a big bad gang, not Saturday morning cartoon baddies!"

The Hammer Bro. lost his temper. He hurled his hammer at the Paratroopa who swiftly ducked. The hammer spun as it shot higher into the air, striking a dark figure as it descended from a nearby smiling cloud. The cloud's face turned into shock as the figure dropped like a stone, feathered wings flailing loosely. It fell to the path with a THUD, the force of the collision causing a cloud of dust to rise. The Koopa gang stood in dumb shock for a moment before running over to see what they had struck. A small crater was in the ground, and lying face-down within it was the black angel, Dark Pit.

The Hammer Bro trembled as he stared at the prone figure in the dirt. He shouted to the Paratroopa. "Th-this is your fault! If you hadn't moved--!"

"Yo, hold up!" Kip interrupted. He stepped into the shallow crater and cautiously approached the fallen angel. "Ain't he one o' dem, uh, Smash Brothers? Dose guys the Big Boss wants taken care of?"

A Troopa scratched his head. "I... I think so, boss! Er, what's his name...? Armpit! Yeah, that's his name, Armpit!"

Kip grinned as he looked at his prize. "Our luck's turnin' up, boys! We gots us a Smash Brother!"

The Koopa gang broke into cheers. "We got a Smash Brother! We got a Smash Brother!" Their arguement was forgotten as they clapped each other on the back and shook hands. The celebration was halted by the Paratroopa's sudden question.

"Uh... wait, did the Big Boss say that he wanted the Smash Brothers dead, or did he want them alive?"

The gang went quiet as they pondered the question. They once again looked at the still angel in the crater.

"... Do you think he's dead?" a Troopa asked.

Kip poked Dark Pit. "Well, he don't look so lively layin' dere with 'is face in the dirt, now do he? If da Big Boss wants 'em alive, dis is gonna be a problem! I don't suppose youse guys got any fairies on ya's?"

The other Koopas shook their heads.

Kip pondered. A Goomba happened to be passing by and the Koopa leader was struck with an idea. "Dat's it! We just gotta do dat mouth-to-mouth resusci-- resusci-- dat CPR ting! Get ova' here, Goomba!"

The Goomba's feet kicked as Kip snatched him up. "H-Hey! What the--?! Put me down!"

"Shaddup!" Kip snapped as he rolled Dark Pit face-up with a foot and held out the unfortunate Goomba. "I need youse to kiss dat chump back to life! Us Koopas don't got lips! Now give 'im a good smooch or we'll stomp ya's!"

The poor Goomba kicked and wiggled as Kip moved him closer and closer to Dark Pit's face. His mouth was an inch away from the angel's when Kip's neck was caught in a vise-like grip, the suddeness of it causing him to release the Goomba, who seized the opportunity to skidaddle. Kip found himself staring into a pair of VERY angry red eyes.

"Lemmego! Lemmego! I beg you!" Kip pleaded, dropping his fake accent. "It was just a joke! C'mon, it was funny right? Hahaha-- URK!"

Dark Pit's grip tightened, silencing the Koopa. Before he could start thinking about the best way to painfully destroy the turtle, the Hammer Bro. brought his hammer down upon his head once! Twice! Thrice! Kip slipped out of Dark Pit's nerveless hand as the angel fell back into senselessness.

Kip rubbed his throat before snapping at his gang. "Took ya's long enough! He was gonna kill me!" He kicked Dark Pit to vent his temper before pointing to the Hammer Bro.. "We don't gots rope! Malley, you do the carryin'! If he wakes up, bonk him on da head again!"

The Koopa gang marched down the path in the direction they were sure they had seen Lunaris's citadel last. The Hammer Bro., Malley, was in the back, Dark Pit slung over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Like Pit, however, Dark Pit had quite a thick head, and after a few moments he began to stir.

"Hey, watch out for that branch," one of the Troopas warned.

Just as Dark Pit raised his head and shook out the stars, he was struck in the back of the head by a low-hanging branch from a tree that just so happened to be growing next to the path. Lights out!

Annette Fantine Dominic
80373347_p0_master1200.jpg
Mentions: Ploegy Ploegy , Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 and wigi wigi

Annette showed a bit of surprise as Falcon revealed a lot of his own excitement towards her choice in weaponry. Then again, it could have been another futile attempt to flatter her, but at the time she was a little unaware that the sight of such a scholarly looking woman used something along the lines of a two-handed hammer as her preferred tool to do combat in, in comparison to something more precise and agile such as a rapier. Different weapons had different uses, and hers was just what she preferred if not for the sake of channeling her perseverance into raw strength.

"I've yet to truly see what Link has in regards to weaponry, so I can't really say for sure, but this is my weapon - Crusher!"

Even despite the relatively simple name for such a refined wielder, she carried it well as she then proceeded to look towards Yoshi, who was still quite obviously the one who made the most sense between the group. It really was true, he really was the loyal companion of the group, huh? It was at that very moment that Annette heard a very familiar question, one that let her guard down a little. The mentioning towards the very person she was looking for, and her very professor - Byleth. Softening the grip she had on Crusher, she walked up to Yoshi before she crouched down towards his level.

"You know about Byleth?"

She had responded, with a sudden gasp.

"You're correct, Byleth does have weaponry that is very similar to mine, the Heroes' Relics. It's why I'm here though... I've been searching for my Professor when I accidentally took a wrong turn and well... here I am. Stuck in a swamp with all of you wanting to try to find where he is. I've been in search for the Stadium to find any traces of him, but I was ill-prepared..."

Princess Daisy
dcmids6-36579c51-cfdb-4c9e-b861-ec12307e4e93.png

Mentions: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

To say that Daisy was known as subtle once she broke away from the ladylike side of her personality was certainly far from the truth. In the midst of her very one-sided fight with the Goombas in which she dared attack unprovoked, it wasn't before long that more of the strange troop of various minions came to notice that their brethren were being attacked... and by a suspiciously familiar Princess? One of them - a red shelled Koopa wearing the same evil pair of sunglasses - witnessed the battle and commotion leading into Daisy's frivolous dancing before he immediately stumbled over towards the nearest member of his team he could find, another Koopa; this time with a green shell signaling likely both a lower intelligence due to a tendency to fall down pits, or a lower rank in the Bowser's army.

"Hey! How about you look at that, Princess Peach is here?!" Red would exclaim, pointing over towards Daisy. "Peach? Nah, that can't be Peach! Peaches are fruit, they're small and tasty! That's just some woman..." Expectantly, Red would roll his eyes at Green's comment. "A woman! Ugh, Green, shut up! It's Princess Peach! Of course she's not a fruit, you utter nincompoop! She's that one woman King Bowser wants to marry! And a damn good looking one too!" He replied, hitting Green upside the head. "You think if we knock her out and show her to the leader, we'll get to marry her instead?" "If I knock her out! Now quickly, get into position! You're gonna have to kick my shell! "Whatever you say, Red..."

Perhaps Daisy was a bit too distracted with her own pleasure in taking a few Goomba's down as she continued to twirl about. that she didn't notice Green kicking his fellow Koopa Troopa in his red shell, sliding straight into her legs with intense accuracy as expected from any Red Shell of its class. Very easily did the attack trip her off her feet, causing Daisy to stumble with a "Woah!" before she fell forward onto her chest, looking a little dazed.

"Hey! Hey! We got her! I just gotta her take her back to the boss, and she'll be the one marrying me! How hard could that b- OOF!" Of course, Red was a little excited for the fact that his plan worked. Popping out of his shell, he too took a page from Daisy's book in celebrating a bit too early... as while the princess was rendered prone by the attack, she was far from out, especially against a foe as foolish as Red and Green were. A sudden knee covered by Daisy's gown slammed itself head-on the Red Koopa, causing him to recoil in shock before he retreated in his shell. "Eugh! T-urn yourself in like the good damsel-in-distress you are and take my hand in marriage, Peach!"

Of course, the case of mistaken identity aside, Daisy was not going to simply allow herself be wed to just a simple grunt of King Koopa's army. Sliding back onto her feet, Daisy smirked before she merely looked at the Red Shell. Instead of daring to lay a finger to actually attack the Koopa Troopa though... she merely picked him up.

"Hey, what the? What are you doing, my love?"

"First of all, I'm not Peach. Second of all, I'm not your silly little newlywed! Third of all, provoking royalty; bad idea, shellhead! And fourth. I am absolutely not a damsel in distress."

The thought of marrying a Koopa Troopa still made Daisy cringe a little as she looked at the green Koopa Troopa - who had only discovered that Daisy was still ok and that the plan might have not gone as expected. And it didn't. With one more furious cry from Daisy - "Hi-yah!" - she launched Red straight towards Green with a kick of her own, high heel striking against the hard surface of his reinforced carapace like a ball before Koopa met Koopa, the two colliding effortlessly and knocking them both out with surprising force.

Brought a little bit back into reality as she noticed that others were actually starting to fight back, the flower princess could only smile as she then noticed something farther ahead. Another group of Koopa Troopas, Goombas and even a Hammer Brother. Carrying what seemed to be... an angel? It had been a while since she had locked eyes on the abnormal dark fellow, but she knew for a fact that he was familiar.

She decided to saunter over to the group - additionally picking up Green's shell as more projectile ammo - one hand on her hip with a stern look on her face as she held one of the unconscious bodies of their brethren. She could have just immediately attacked but then it wouldn't have been fun, right?

"Hey! Just what is going on here, buster?! Why did your friends attack me?!"

Last edited:
Dark Pit
( NimbusWing NimbusWing )

"Who wants ta know?" Kip demanded as he and his gang turned around to address the speaker. They were all dumbfounded to see a woman standing there, features stern and a green Koopa shell in hand. Kip blinked, then shook his head to snap himself out of his surprise and grinned. He could not believe his luck! First he captures one Super Smash Brother, and now he's found another, and not just any Smash Brother, but--

"Princess Peach!" he exclaimed. The other Koopas gawked at the woman in disbelief. Princess Peach! Right there! Right before them! Kip, who was the first to gain his wits, snickered as he walked past his gang to meet the princess face-to-face, or as close to face-to-face as a Koopa Troopa could. He folded his arms and puffed his chest out in an attempt to look big and intimidating. "Lookit what we got 'ere, boys! Princess Peach!" Kip was full of confidence. He laughed haughtily at Daisy. "I don't tink you quite understands de situation, princess! You sees, dere's five of us, and only one o' youse! You'd best come with us peaceful-like, or you'll end up like da bird boy 'ere! Oh yeah, he tried to fight us, but he was no match for my gang! Went down like a chump! Alright, boys, surround 'er!"

The other Koopas hesitated, one even rubbing their hands nervously. A member of the gang asked timidly, "Are... are we really gonna fight her, boss? I dunno how I feel about hitting a girl..."

The rest of the group murmured their agreement. Kip sighed and rolled his eyes. He gestured for Daisy to wait before turning round to face his gang and call for a huddle. He spoke through clenched teeth. "Look, we're supposed to be a BIG BAD Koopa GANG! If hittin' a girl's bad, then dat's what we're gonna do, see, 'cause WE'RE bad! So, you just surround 'er like I tolds ya, and maybe she'll be so frightened by us dat she'll start cryin' and surrender! Den ya won't have to worry about hittin' 'er, capisce?"

A Troopa raised his head to look at Daisy, then lowered it to return to the Koopa huddle. "... I don't think she's the kinda girl to cry, boss."

Kip slapped his cheek as Koopa Troopas didn't have foreheads to smack. "Ah geeze! I've got a buncha softshells in my gang! Lemme make it clear to youse: if we brings Peach back to da Big Boss, along with Armpit, he'll reward us well! Tink about it! Dat's TWO of the Super Smash Brothers we'll be bringin' in! We'll be as big 'n' bad as de Big Bad 'imself, King Bowser!"

The other Koopas' eyes widened as the realization sunk in. They furrowed their brows and clenched their fists with renewed determination. With riches and notoriety on their minds, they broke the huddle to surround Daisy.

Dark Pit remained slung over the Hammer Bro's shoulder like a rolled up rug. His right hand, which held his Silver Bow, clenched tighter around the weapon's conjoined hilt!

Last edited:
yra / ythra

Location: Pirate Ship | Interactions: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
Once the ship had settled down again and Mythra was able to find her legs under her once more, the Aegis quietly began to work at the lock on the door. Picking locks wasn't something she was particularly skilled at, but she could make an attempt at least. It was better than immediately blasting the door down like she usually would. Such would take her very little time to do after all. She was one of, if not the most powerful blades in Alrest. A little locked door was nothing to the power she possessed, though in order to keep herself from drawing unwanted attention upon, she decided to go the more complicated route.

Her attempts at breaking free were in failure though. No matter how much she toyed with the lock, it did not budge for her and as her frustration began to grow, the worse it became. Maybe blasting down the door was her only option at this point if she wanted to be freed. However, as quickly as the thought crossed her mind, it was quickly argued against by Pyra. Again, that voice of reason kept Mythra from doing anything rash, though, it also led her to giving up sooner rather than later to avoid her own anger from rising more than it already had.

Retiring herself back to her own corner, it took everything in her power to calm herself, but after awhile she did. She was even able to relax to an extent. It was enough for her to find some sleep as night begun to settle in, though it would only be a wink, if even that. The sound of the lock clicking open was more than enough to draw her from her light slumber and her eyes immediately shot open.

Flickering her gaze towards the pirates that had come to round up the women, Mythra's eyes narrowed. What were they doing? She had no clue, and the pair gave no indication of what exactly was going on either. The only thing they said was that it was time for them to return to the deck because the Kap'n required them. That hardly sounded promising, yet what could she do? Refusal wouldn't bode well, thus all she could do was follow orders.

Climbing to her feet before either of the pirates could try and grab her, the Aegis walked forward of her volition and joined the group of women. As they were herded towards the main deck, Mythra's eyes scanned the group, quietly searching for the woman that had approached her before. Spotting her amongst the others, she made a mental note to keep an eye on her in case an opportunity were to arise that would allow her to move forward with her plan. Only then would she hope the other might step up and do as she had asked of her.

Letting that thought pass, Mythra squinted her eyes as they finally reached the ship's deck again. Looking around, it was clear that the women had been the last to be gathered. The men all stood ready and waiting for whatever ol' Krook had to share with them. Admittedly, she was curious, albeit for reasons entirely different to most present. However, she didn't need the pirate captain to speak to soon figure it out for herself. The eerie mist that swirled around the area gave her some idea, though the sight of a second ship was what truly did it for her. While its purpose was unknown to her, it was clear that it was important, or at least to the kremlin it was.

Ignoring the chill that seemed to fill the air, the Aegis let a soft huff escape her lips. Eyeing the other ship, she could see wispy figures begin to form on its deck, and soon enough pirates, sailors and women alike were calling out to them, claiming they were someone they knew. Hearing such things caused Mythra's face to twist. Were they dealing with... ghosts?! Such a concept felt strange, yet she couldn't argue what was playing out before her. Still, she couldn't help but let a pang of guilt overcome her. Such guilt was enough for her to avert her eyes, though she listened to what Krook proceeded to say. It did little to put her at ease though.

Her attention would stay off the scene until she felt herself being grabbed and pulled forward towards the Kap'n. Growling softly, Mythra's eyes quickly locked onto the kremlin, taking in his request, albeit with the upmost doubt. There was no way he'd simply let them go after fetching some treasure. Besides, whatever this treasure he spoke of was, it seemed important, though perhaps it was simply a greedy pirate with nothing but riches on his mind. Such wasn't a farfetched idea. Even so, she'd need to see the treasure for herself before she jumped to any conclusions.

Mythra was prepared to take her leave and attempt to board the Ghost Ship when she heard the soul begin to speak, aiming their pleas at Pit. While she couldn't say she understood it, it was clear they saw the angel as some "saving grace" or something like that. She didn't have time to wrap her mind around it, nor did she care enough to try and understand it. Instead, she had to come up with some excuse as to what they were. Quietly eyeing the sword pointed at them, she momentarily debated if now was the time to reveal herself, but ultimately opted against it. Now wasn't the right time. There were too many people at risk, and she couldn't simply swap to Pyra in front of everyone. Pyra's take over had to come in secret to protect people from immediately being put in danger. She needed another idea.

"Well... you see... we're actually ghost hunters," the Aegis blurted out without much thought put behind her words. "Pike over there is exceptionally good at it, so those spirits must sense that! Us ghost hunters help them pass on to the other life after all!" What was she even on about? Even she wasn't sure, but it was an attempt to make something out of the situation and keep their cover from being blown then and there.

Without waiting for a response of some kind, Mythra turned her back to Krook and climbed up onto the ship's railing to look down towards the ship across from them. "Hey ghosts, I know you want my good ol' buddy here to come for ya, but we have a job to do, so back off, okay? We're not here as ghost hunters today, but as pirates, and we're here to plunder that ship of yours!"

Last edited:
oshi

Location: The Swamp | Tagged: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 wigi wigi
NimbusWing NimbusWing
Yoshi's eyes lit up as familiarity to the name he spoke came across Annette's features. He was right. Their weapons had been too similar to not have some kind of relation to one another. As she questioned if he knew about Byleth, the dino gave a quick nod of his head. "Yoshi know Byleth, though Yoshi admit not very well," he confirmed. While he did know the professor, he couldn't say it went past the basics. He knew his name and had spoken to him a few times during the last tournament, but beyond that, he couldn't say he was very knowledgeable on the other. Still, it at least gave him an idea as to why she was around, more than assuming she was simply some noble that happened to live in the Smash Realm.

"Yoshi know Byleth because like him, Yoshi is Smash Brother! Very long time Smash Brother!" he exclaimed. Puffing out his chest proudly, Yoshi put his hands on his hips and let his pride once again shine through. His title as an original Smash Brother clearly was important to him, especially since he believed as one of the longest standing veterans, it was his job to help out the others each time and make sure they felt welcomed and comfortable.

Allowing his stance to drop after a moment, the dino took in what more Annette had to say. She made her intentions very clear, though they only put a small frown upon his face. If she was searching for the professor then that meant she didn't know where he was, which also meant they wouldn't be gaining another ally in the current moment. How disappointing. Having a fighter like Byleth around might help get the group on track better than it currently was. Maybe even a definitive decision would be made on what they were to do; go in the temple or attempt to find their way to the Stadium.

After a brief silence overcame him, a thoughtful hum managed to escape his throat. "Yoshi see. Friend Byleth missing then. That no good..." Giving a small shake of his head, his attention momentarily turned to the others of their group and quietly observed their reactions to the information they were presented. He doubted any of them would have objection to helping Annette, thus he decided against voicing it and instead lifted his nose into the air.

Giving the air a quick sniff, Yoshi was left with nothing that might lead Annette to answers on where the professor might be. The only scents of familiarity were the ones directly before him. The other smells that hit him were nothing more than the scents of the swamp itself. How unfortunate. Lowering his nose once again, he let a soft sigh escape his mouth. "Yoshi will keep nose open for scent of Byleth. Yoshi sure he remember it." It was a bold claim to make, but his nose rarely failed him. "With that settled, what are we gonna do?"

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX (1).pngCaptain Falcon shrugs off Link's hitting and shoos him away as he is still focused on the current problem he's witnessing with the Falcon Flyer "Yea, yea, hold off one second, Link, something's not right...My Flyer's being.... Pulled down? By what?! What the heck could pull down my space cruiser in the deck of the woods." Suddenly, the beeping stopped, and Captain Falcon falls completely silent for several seconds "Oh my stars.... It disappeared...How in the-...! Umm, okay, guys. You say where you are, I'm gonna go investigate real quick." As soon as Captain Falcon turns around to leave a whistling sound is heard and the pilot feels a sharp pain in his leg. The unexpected pain causes Captain Falcon to fall face first into the ground "Aaah! Dang, what in the-" Captain Falcon rolls over on his back and sits up to see that there was an arrow goring through his knee "Hey! H-HEEY HEEEY! Who did this?! WHO?! DID THIS?!" Captain Falcon angrily points at the arrow "Was it you, Link?! If you wanted to smash, you should've said so! . . . Pause." Captain Falcon responds angrily.

"Stay where you are!" A masculine voice shouts out from the temple and there on what looked to be a balcony was some figure wearing dark grey armor with green robes underneath while adorning a wooden face mask and different pieaces of wooden and leather armor pieces. There were hooded figured standing beside the male, all with a bow and arrow in hand and drawn directly at them. "You all are trespassing!"

0117c964451d85946a7aa2984f8e2414.jpg
"Yea, would've been nice if you just said that instead of shooting me in my knee, you jerkwad!" Captain Falcon breaks the arrow in half and pulls the other half out from his knee.

"You are all surrounded. There are other archers within the trees. Make a move and we will fire." The masked man warns.

"Infared Vision ON." Captain Falcon's visors go from normal vision to infrared and as the pilot looks around, sure enough, he sees other archers hidden between the trees and within the branches. All of them having their arrows trained on them "Gaaaaaah dang it..."
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 wigi wigi Ploegy Ploegy NimbusWing NimbusWing

1674942962377.png
link is confused by the sudden remarks from falcon , when his friend is shot in the leg he quickly pulls out his sword and shield covering himself and his friends , atleast partly.
link quickly pulls out a bottle before opening it and spilling it on falcon's leg only for a faity to come out and heal the racer.
as link hears the demans of the hunters he stands his grownd keeping his shield covering most of his head and torso .
if only he could speak , these guys would not like what he wouldve said.
he quickly pulls out his arrow aiming it at the hunter , now they're at a stand off , anyone moves and this little fairy bow i shooting someone in the head.
the hunter was the first to speak , so he's probably the leader
link turns to his friends to see what they're gonna do .
at this point , he will only go down fighting.
Ploegy Ploegy Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- NimbusWing NimbusWing

Annette Fantine DominicEqsgDchW8AE57kS.jpg

Mentions: Ploegy Ploegy , Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 and wigi wigi

"... Thank you, Yoshi. It really does mean a lot to me that you want to help me out, I'm sure there are people out there that feel the same way to you as I do with my Professor. He's a trusted friend and a great ally when times get tough. I'm certain you've proved yourself the same way even though I haven't really been a witness to your actions... But if you've been in this tournament for so long, it just goes to show how much people respect you."

With that compliment out of the way, the studious scholar that was Annette was ready to await the next orders. Knowing that Falcon was probably the big authority and opposing said would be the worst idea, she was merely ready to ask him what they were going to do in regards to the temple. Of course, it wasn't before long that the question Annette was just about to ask the group was suddenly answered. The singing of a flying arrow had sounded off through the air, before it struck the Captain straight on the knee. Gasping and immediately steeling herself with Crusher, Annette prepared herself for what could have been an inevitable battle... although judging from the ambush, her faith that getting out of this alive would have been slim, especially considering her unpreparedness resulting in a lack of any of her magic tomes.

And that was when her grip was relaxed, lowering Crusher. If what the masked archer said was true, then they were likely not going to survive if they dared fight. It wasn't a case of cowardice, rather it was best course of option - daring to fight would have likely resulted in Annette and her friends getting pelted with endless arrows until they looked spinier than Shadow the Hedgehog - Sure, she could have taken down an enemy or two, but she was far from as fast or strong enough to keep up with their eventual barrage, especially when she was being aimed at from all angles.

Continuing on, she lowered herself on the ground to set her hammer onto the ground, kneeling down and placing her hands on the back of her head.

"Yoshi, gentlemen. We're trespassing upon the sacred ground to these people... the best thing we should do is to give in and let them give us the chance to leave after our mistakes."

She then turned her gaze towards the masked archer who had addressed the group.

"I deeply apologize for our sudden intrusion. The intentions of my friends and I were not to desecrate your temple."

She gave a small nod towards Yoshi in mention.

"I'm currently in search for a man who had previously entered the Smash Brothers Tournament and I've been trying to find information on his whereabouts, only for me to take the wrong turn and stumble into this swamp. We're just looking for safe passage out of these lands rather than to go in deeper... please."

Of course, as much as this was the best course of action for her own safety - it depended entirely on how everyone else would have acted in response to her order to surrender. Even one member initiating combat would have led to the plan failing almost instantly... But would they give in?

Shadow the hedgehog
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- NimbusWing NimbusWing Ploegy Ploegy wigi wigi
Shadow looked at the enemy:A masked archer.
"How would we know that we were traspasing if there is NO sign!" Shadow spat to the archer. It seem he wasn't alone. There were surounded.
He had no guns on him. And no Chaos emeralds. He could still use some of the Chaos energy inside of him.
Though it wasn't enough to teleport everyone and himself out of harm's way with a Chaos control.
"No choice but to fight...They won't listen to reason." Shadow told his allies.

Princess Daisy7f922a4cfa6d0bf24a897b05b3f34ccf.jpg
Mentions: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

"You all beat him up?" Daisy questioned with a faithless laugh in that idea. Capturing a Princess was one thing, but beating up an angel like him was beyond anything realistic. He definitely looked far from the sort that would realistically lose in such a battle, especially considering the several minions Daisy already pummeled on her own.

"Uh, well, we didn't really fight the bird per say..." One of the Koopa's suddenly chimed in, completely forgoing what Kip had said and only proving Daisy further right. To say that they were incompetent was definitely the truth. "We were just- OOF!"

All of a sudden, the Koopa suffered a hard blow. But it wasn't from Kip's hammer this time. No, it was from the projectile weapon of the Green Shell Daisy was carrying being thrown straight towards him like a bowling ball, effortlessly knocking him down onto his back where he simply couldn't get back up, but not without another ally quickly rushing to his aid.

"Yeah! Strike! 10 points!"

Exclaiming as she hit one of the Koopas, Daisy suddenly surged forward against another in a tackle - crashing into another one of the Koopa's who was readying himself to attack the woman he mistakenly thought was Princess Peach before the violent disruption broke his train of thought. One of Daisy's puffy princess sleeves slammed itself head-on with a shoulder barge, her speed surprising in spite of Daisy quite obviously being a lady who was somewhat restricted by her own choice of clothing. It was like being slammed by a cushion; a cushion filled with spunk and kick-butt attitude rather than bird feathers.

With that Koopa recoiling by the attack, Daisy then spun her head around to notice the other three members of the Koopa Troop - all prepared to strike now that she seemed to be distracted. One jumped towards her in clear intent to bite. Another tried to throw a punch. But rather than Daisy taking the hit, she counterattacked the sudden dogpile with a technique she recalled her fellow Princess, Peach Toadstool, perform when in a similar situation during the Tournament.

Thus, Daisy twirled.

1674948248076.png

Twisting herself around, she stretched her arms out as she quickly turned into a graceful, flower-filled tornado of sorts as the Koopas who dared fight - daresay all of them thanks to Kip's 'wonderful' leadership - failed to land a hit in. Whether it was an outstretched hand smacking them, or the extremely questionable logic of Princess Daisy's beautiful gown being used as a weapon in of itself to provide a few embarrassing slashing attacks as she spun, those who had jumped in were met with a battering, thrown to the ground and unable to go on, as Daisy turned from what was thought to be a five-to-one battle in the favor of her foes to a simple one on one.

"Phew... now that was fun! Woah..."

She responded with confidence, pleased with her performance. However, her actions were met with sudden consequences as she suddenly found herself trying to shake off her dizziness as a result of many a pirouette as she stood face to... well, as close of a face as possible towards Kip. She still looked prepared to fight, but perhaps a little more unbalanced. 'How did Peach do this without getting dizzy again?' She couldn't help but to think to herself, as she proceeded to talk some more smack to her true enemy.

"So how about that, hammer-head?! All of your cronies were beaten by a Princess! How will you live that down?!"

Dark Pit
With: Princess Daisy ( NimbusWing NimbusWing )

Kip's head moved from left to right to left again, dismayed as his Koopas were sent flying back from Daisy's attacks. In seconds it was finished, his four minions lying groaning on the ground. Kip stomped on the ground and shouted at his gang.

"Hey! Hey! What's da big idea?! Get up, ya nimrods! Don't tell me a few lame dance moves took yas all out! Get up!"

He raised his head to face Daisy, fists clenched and trembling from rage, or is that nervousness? It didn't matter, as the Koopa Troopa shook it off, adjusted his sunglasses, and glared at the princess. "Ah who needs dem! I can take care o' youse all on my own! You're gonna be sorry you ever crossed me!"

One downed Koopa Troopa rolled onto his belly and raised his head, shaking it to get his vision back into focus. His eyes widened as he saw Dark Pit walk, silent as a wraith, toward the unsuspecting Kip's back, leaving behind a badly pummeled Hammer Bro.. The Troopa reached a shaking hand out to pat at Kip's foot. "Uh, b-boss? Boss? Boss! Boss! Boss!"

"Yeah, you'll see!" Kip threatened, paying no attention to the other Koopa Troopa. "You'll be wishin' it was King Bowser instead of me!"

"Boss! Boss! Boss! Boss! Boss!"

"And when I present youse to the Big Boss 'imself, I'll be the most famous 'n' feared Koopa in the land!"

"Boss! Boss! Boss!"

"That'll teach everyone not to make a fool outta me!"

"Boss! B-boss! Boss!"

"WADISIT?!" Kip finally snapped at the Troopa. The battered turtle raised a finger to point at something behind him. Kip raised a brow. "Eh?" He turned around to see Dark Pit looming over him like a bird of ill omen, his red eyes boring into his and turning the unfortunate Koopa Troopa's blood to ice.

"If I were you, I'd run."

Kip quivered, the only sound leaving his beak being a strangled little squeak. He turned tail and ran, leaving a cloud of dust behind. But Dark Pit had no intention of letting him go so easily. He grabbed the nearest Koopa, who retreated into his shell, and threw him, jumping upon the shell and riding it as it shot toward the fleeing Koopa gang leader. The Electroshock Arm materialized around his right arm as he closed in on Kip and he sent the unlucky Koopa flying into the air with a painful (and quite shocking) uppercut. Dark Pit wasn't finished: he skidded the shell to a stop and whipped out his staff, taking aim at the screaming Koopa and firing a powerful laser beam that pierced through him. Kip's screams grew fainter as he went higher, higher into the air until he became a tiny star over the horizon.

Ding!

The Koopa Troopa Dark Pit had used as a skateboard popped out of his shell, eyes spinning in their sockets. He once again shook them back into focus only to see Dark Pit staring straight at him. He froze in place and gulped.

"Boo!"

The Koopa Troopa yelped in fright and ran toward the others. The remainder of Kip's gang tripped and stumbled as they tried to put as much distance between themselves and the two Super Smash Brothers as quickly as possible. A small smirk showed briefly on the dark angel's face before it was replaced with a wince. His right leg had been injured from the fall and his head ached abominably; he would've unleashed his wrath upon the rest of the gang otherwise.

Knowing Daisy was there, Dark Pit's face immediately went back to it's usual solemn expression, and he walked past her without any kind of acknowledgement. He had no desire for conversation, and he was certain the princess would make for very annoying company. Besides, he had places to go. Dark Pit tried to keep weight off his right leg while making his walk look as normal as possible so as to not draw attention. The last thing Dark Pit wanted was for some silly, giggly girl fussing over him or boasting about how they "rescued" him.

Lord Lunaris
With: Bowser ( Develius Develius ), Ridley ( R U S T R U S T )

Lunaris was quite pleased that Bowser was willing to hear him out. He thought of inviting the two monstrous leaders into his castle but chose against it. While it was polite and offered them more privacy to conduct business, it may also give the impression of the sorceror lording his power over them; it may feel threatening to the two Smash Brothers Lunaris was trying to win over. No, Lunaris decided. It may be wiser to speak on Bowser's turf, so to say. Of course, Lunaris saw himself as the most powerful of the three leaders, but at this moment a bit of honey and humility might be needed for this negotiation to work. He was also aware that Bowser had been burned before. He had to be as genuine as possible.

The sorcerer steepled his hands. "Excellent! I'll get right to the point as I know you're a very busy Koopa: you will not find Princess Peach at the Stadium. I have soldiers stationed there with strict orders to capture anyone who steps foot into it. Princess Peach is quite a ways from there. She's with the bounty hunter, Samus Aran, actually. Quite convenient for you and the Space Pirate! You understand, I see the Super Smash Brothers as a threat to my rulership. I know how, together, you took down the Subspace Army, as well as Galeem and Dharkon.

However, I know a worthy ally when I see one. I have the impression that you are not exactly on the best terms with the other Super Smash Brothers. I wish to make an alliance, my kingdom and yours, and the Space Pirates, if Lord Ridley is agreeable. With our combined strength, we may stand a chance against our enemies. Should you agree to this alliance, I shall bestow upon you your own territory within this realm, where ever you choose. After we take down the Super Smash Brothers for good, you will have my full aid and support in the conquest of other kingdoms: the Mushroom Kingdom, Hyrule, Archanea, even Skyworld and the stars themselves!"

A movement from the newly-repaired airship caught Lunaris's eye. He immediately glanced over in that direction. Seeing nothing amiss, he returned his stare to Bowser. Maybe some dumb Goomba slipped off the side. Lunaris performed an elegant half bow, one arm sweeping off to the side. "What say you, King Koopa? Lord Ridley?"

Odessa
With: Samus Aran ( Develius Develius ), Princess Peach ( Minako Minako ), Princess Zelda ( SheepKing SheepKing ), Cream & Cheese ( SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 )

Odessa looked up at the clear night sky through an opening in the forest's canopy. The darkness that had tainted the forest had disappated; the demons she had left to guard the Great Deku Tree had failed in their duty. Odessa was not overly bothered by this. Keepahs were a dime a dozen, Collins were mindless creatures, being the empty shells of Palutena's angels; and Putts reminded her too much of him, the angel who had ended her life. The only inconvenience was that Putts were very hard to come by, that same angel having hunted them down after he destroyed the archdevil Orcos many years ago. This also meant that she and Lunaris will never get the information they knew the Great Deku Tree held.

The former priestess of Palutena knew who could be responsible for cleansing the forest. Cautiously, she made her way back to where she first spotted Samus Aran and Pikachu, and through some tracking she eventually found the bounty hunter's ship. Odessa kept herself hidden as she watched others rendevouz at the ship. She had to hide her surprise as she saw not only Princess Peach there, but Princess Zelda as well! A plan formed in Odessa's mind. It terrified her, but she knew she could not let the opportunity slip away. She removed her bow and quiver of arrows, calling upon a Keepah to hold onto them for her. She then spoke a magic word and her priest's staff turned into an ordinary wooden traveler's stave. Looking the part of a humble healer, she approached the ship.

"This is certainly something one doesn't see here very often," Odessa said. "Hello! Hello, travelers! Are you, perhaps, in need of a healer?"

Last edited:
As his boots touched the ground, he stared at the military facility in the distance. She’s held on the lower level, he's sure of it. Sephiroth had flown over the treacherous tundra with barely any visibility; he heavily relied on his hyper senses to guide him through the harsh snow storm. He would make the Doom Slayer and his little dog companion pay for their insolence with insurance. It was a disappointing feeling to see his clone get taken out easily by his enemy, but it’s no matter. He’s here, the real him won’t be giving the Slayer and Isabelle any allowances, nor any mercy. However, that time would come soon. He had to find his mother first.

Spreading his black wing, it feels nice to fly again. He was in hyper sleep for too long. Fortunately for him his wound has healed nicely. He wishes to challenge Cloud to a solo duel. Unfortunately for him, his arch nemesis doesn’t seem present in the smash realm as of right now. He enjoys causing chaos and disorder at the expense of shedding the blood of others. Although Sephiroth was in stasis he was aware of things going on around him. He took off into the air. He let his keen senses guide him to his mother’s location.

Luckily, his clone did the dirty work for him. There's no signs of intelligent life except the Slayer and Isabelle several floors above. Then there’s his mother nearby. Now his mind went to work, his eyes narrowed. It makes no sense that the science division of the military knows of Jenova’s existence at all. Shinra doesn't exist in the Smash realm as far as he could see. He heard stories of professor Hojo being secretive about his work. Although he despises the man he believes the stories as the absolute truth. Unless Hojo is in the smash realm. He doesn’t doubt that.

As he descended the facility’s labyrinth, his mother’s presence was getting stronger and stronger. And there she is in her container. His serpentine eyes widened from the rush of power. “ Mother, we’re finally having our real reunion at last. I apologize for taking this long,” he spoke audibly, no hint of ice or venom present in his tone, pressing his gloved hands on the glass pane. He stared into his mother’s eyes expecting some kind of welcome or mental connection with Jenova to say the least. Sephiroth ignored the Slayer and Isabelle for now they’re not important as his reunion.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Last edited:
Peachborder.png
Peachborder2.png

Princess Peach

Peach's eyes widened as she heard the wise Princess of Hyrule tell them that every participant of the Tournament a year ago...

Was now wanted,
not unlike a common criminal...

"...Oh Goodness," She sighed exasperatedly under her breath, quietly blowing the air from her cheeks while exhaling as if she were a squirrel.

She took a moment to think and massage her temples as she let Zelda's theory fester in her mind to fully process the implications that could go along with that hypothesis should it prove true...

Could the Hands have been behind this?

Well, technically, YES, yes they very much could...

But WOULD they was the million coin question...

"Mmmn, No... No, I don't think it was them: As insane as they can be, I think they enjoy sparring against us and watching us spar against each other... Hard to do that from behind a prison cell..." The pink Princess muttered a few moments after hearing Zelda's theory, more to herself than to her girls, clearly still deep in thought and letting her chin rest on her knuckles while frowning at the ground with her head slightly hung.

This brought up a more pressing question, however: If the Hands didn't do it... Who did?

Only one person came to The Mushroom Princess' mind when the question popped into her head:

Lunaris.

Zelda's (probably 100% correct) assumption of Lunaris being behind this made the Pink Princess' frown at the ground intensify and Peach was sure she might drill a hole in the ground if she kept staring at it, but she couldn't help it!

The more she learned the more questions she had than answers!!!

WHO WAS LUNARIS?? Did they spy on the Tournament?! How?!

More than that: What did they do to the Hands to be able to gain the authority to make EVERY participant a wanted felon?!

It was getting a little more out of the question Lunaris DIDN'T have a whole year to prepare this...

No... No, this was definitely prepared...

He was READY and WAITING for that year to be up...

The pink Princess could feel her fist tighten as she thought about how desperately she wanted to give that tyrant a piece of her mind when a very sudden and disturbing thought hit her like a truck:

There were children participating in the Tournament... That was the whole reason why there was minimal brutality and TO THE DEATH STRICTLY PROHIBITED...

Lunaris had put CHILDREN on wanted poste---

Junior.

Lunaris had put JUNIOR and the Koopalings on a wanted poster...!

Peach quickly grabbed her mouth to hold in a gasp as her eyes once again widened!

What would Bowser think of his own children being on wanted posters?!

The pink Princess didn't care much for the overgrown draconic Koopa King... But she never really did BLAME HIS CHILDREN for BOWSER'S wrongdoings...

As horrible as Bowser was to her and her beloved Mario, He was (and she absolutely HATED to admit this!), unfortunately, a GOOD FATHER... He's going to be so upset and beside himself as soon as he sees those posters...

Her stomach lurched as the more urgent realization that MARIO, LUIGI, YOSHI, and DAISY were probably ALSO on posters finally dawned on her, and she began cursing herself internally for not waiting for them!

"I... I should have waited for him... I should have talked to him... I-I... I should have told him that I-... What a mess... What a big, gigantic mess..." Peach thought to herself as she shook her head.

The Mushroom Princess had thought to ask the wise Hylian ruler if she was able to snag a poster or two, but it was clear Zelda was empty-handed...

"If I run into the big bonehead, I should probably have a poster, preferably Juniors, before I tell him we're all wanted criminals... This is a big, bold claim and the LAST thing I need is for Bowser or his cronies to argue with me on this..." Peach thought, silencing herself before interrupting Samus or Zelda.

AH!

Speaking of!

They were still talking!

Toadsworth would disapprove of her not paying attention!

A good princess ALWAYS listens to what they've been told!

Always!

"Ah!" She softly cried, shaking her head and lightly slapping her cheek to bring her back to the present.

"Er, sorry, just... Taking this all in... Uh, N-no, I don't think neither Samus nor I have found a trace of either Hands, I-I'm afraid---"

And juuuuuuust as she was about to agree with Zelda that Lunaris was most likely the one behind the missing Hands---

A new person she was very unfamiliar with (though they certainly looked harmless enough) approached her and the group, and Peach was so surprised her train of thought was just COMPLETELY DE-RAILED, and in her shock she sort of just greeted them as kindly as she could:

"Oh! Er, hello!" The Pink Princess smiled and waved at her while motioning for her to come closer, "A healer, you say?"

Now, while a Princess usually takes the reigns in most situations, she was sure Toadsworth would agree that they ALSO take counsel whenever and however they could...

Plus, she was not the only Princess here, was she?

Not only that, but this also wasn't her ship.

As if to non-verbally make counsel with Zelda and Samus, she gave both serious looks with her eyebrows raised and then looked at the newcomer, as if to gauge what their first impressions of her were and if they approved of them.

Samus' Ship! (Edge of the Forest!)

Interactions:

Develius Develius (Samus), GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow (Pikachu... And Odessa!), SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 (Cream & Cheese), and SheepKing SheepKing (Princess Zelda)​

Last edited:
Pichu
1675039274875.png

Despite Pichu’s hurried search from above, there appeared to be no obvious means of freeing the captured creatures, no keys, no buttons, no hatches, no nothing. Not even a keypad for Arcesus sake! These jerks really had it out to make his life all the harder didn’t they? Well, as annoying as it was there’s no use crying over spilled Moomoo milk. Pichu would just need to find some other way of busting these guys out of there, even if he needed to get a little creative with it. Were there any Voltrobs nearby-

“PICHU!!”

Just a single word and the Primids went on high alert, scouring high and low for the source. One of the shadowy creatures would look up into the trees, spotting what looked to be a little rodent scurrying. The Primid stared at the branches, it’s blank expression entirely unreadable. Slowly, it reached for the blaster, readying its aim right at a spot of leaves. But just as it was about to pull the trigger, the Primid lowered its aim and walked back to its position, but not without one final brief glance up to the spot. Must have been the wind

The forest remained still as not a single creature stirred, not even a mouse. Or well, except for the mouse. Carefully pulling himself from his hiding spot, Pichu used a paw to wipe the sweat from his brow as he let out a sigh of relief “Piiichu”.

That was far too close for the Pokémon’s liking. One wrong move and that Primid would have spotted him for sure! And Pichu would not have taken kindly to having a hole blasted right through him!

Pichu took a brief breather to recover before darting his eyes to the source of the call, Sora. Placing a finger to his mouth Pichu shushed the boy with a hiss. “Piiiiii!” But despite the close call Sora did accomplish his goal of earning the little Pokémon’s attention, as Pichu would study the boy’s movements as he appeared to motion something.

Sora pointed to the Primids. Yep, they were there.

And then to Pichu. Indeed, he was right here.

And then finally to his own cheek. Ohhh….Pichu thinks he knows what Sora wants him to do.

Well, if there was one thing Pokemon were good at, it was popping out of nowhere to attack unsuspecting trainers. Oh and would you look at that, these Primids were begins to remind him of the youngsters who had the gall to think they could capture creatures way above their skill level. Alright, if Sora wanted him to show these punks a thing or two, then Pichu was all too happy to oblige.

Cracking his neck, Pichu smacked his cheek sacks, the static tickling his hands. Pichu was ready to go, all he needed was a cue.

1675039591776.png

“NOW”

With that Pichu leaped from the branch, diving down like an Emolga soaring down towards its prey.

A wild Pichu appeared!

Before even a single Primid had the time to react he’d collide head first into the nearest enemy, using teeth and claws to utterly maul the poor unsuspecting minion like a rabid animal. The Primid desperately grabbed for the manic rodent, its mitten hands narrowly missing each time as Pichu scurried about its body, dealing as much damage as he could before dishing out the final blow. As the enemy was sent flying off into the horizon Pichu landed on the forest floor, spitting out a hunt of black flesh as his eyes fell upon the others.

He grinned at the soon to be victims, and in an act of sheer gall, twirled about to garner their attention, mocking the Primids with a mischievous jeer.

DGJDVDGUNwGCIfxzStNe9QjHYTG-vBoD0SwpjnQmvT73N59yFWnbOC6dOgRrdxvVG3mDLJtLKgzYB91HQZDtXrglsCZGjdZza3ylIxHWMwKVMrxCL2-TJwHm6qHjByBOHjXY5Ke0mPbr_7ATYBg3-WV1EbFu1AJHVSIro6wdJI52i_15VacTqzANp4-E4g

“Pichu Pichu Pi-pi Chu!!”

Naturally, the army didn’t take kindly to his taunt, as they grabbed for their weapons and immediately took fire, sending laser blasts at Pichu’s feet, forcing the Pokémon to hurriedly hop about as to avoid getting his feet blown off. Yet despite the danger, he kept the same fiery glint in his eyes, continuing to mock the army with every missed shot.

“Pi!” He lunged onto the nearest Primid, not even bothering to attack it as the other foes would accidentally shoot the poor Primid to smithereens in their quest to catch the Pokémon. Yet all that would earn them was another comrad being struck down, and Pichu still playfully scurrying about all the same. And yet even that ‘playful’ maliciousness would quickly turn far more violent than it already had become.

Aiming for the ankles of a nearby group, Pichu head butted them to the ground like bowling pins as they all collapsed into a pile of writhing limbs. Diving head first into this heap, Pichu began to collect electricity, a small grey cloud forming above his head.

“Pichu!”

Thunder rained down on the pile of Primids, sending bodies flying in all directions, one even slamming hard into a nearby cage, sending the entrapped animals into a frenzy, as a mutt would even go so far as to bite down hard on the primid’s hand and drag his entire arm into the cage, where all of the other creatures would soon pounce.

“Pichu!..Pi-“

Unfortunately for the little Pokémon he too was not left unscathed by the Thunder attack, as for a brief moment the Pokemon fell to the ground, his brains fried like jelly. But soon enough he’d shake off the shock, perking back up and immediately lunging into the next crowd of soon to be victims. Compared to what he went through in the laboratory, this was basically nothing!

The action, the violence, the battle, this was what it meant to be a Pokémon. No not just a Pokémon, a fighter. Every Primid he tore to shreds, every narrow evasion of an attack, every glorious victory. This truly was what it meant to be alive in the eyes of the little Pichu. And by Arceus, did he feel alive.

Despite the joy of battle, Pichu had forgotten the first rule of battle, not to get cocky. For as he went to taunt another crowd of Primids before they could notice Sora, a boomerang clocked him right in the head, sending him colliding towards the ground

“Chu!”

Rubbing his poor knoggin with one paw, Pichu hurried to scan the area for the assailant, and of course it was the result of another Primid. But before he could charge in on the attack, it appeared that the Primid in question had a few friends on his side.

A Borboras, a jester-like creature with some manner of brass instrument for a face, cheerfully skipped towards Pichu and cried out a blast of wind that caused Pichu to get thrown hard against a tree, knocking the wind out of him.

“Pichu!”

The torrent of wind was powerful, so powerful that Pichu had to dig his paws into the earth just to not get blown away. Yet he couldn’t hold on for much longer, as his tiny claws began to be pried from the earth.

Suddenly a large bird like creature dove from the sky, its spear-like beak aimed for Pichu;s head! With no other choice Pichu willingly let go, letting himself be blown away as the bird creature plunged it’s beak into the ground. An Auroros by the looks of it.

Caught up in the confusion, the Borboras ceased it’s onslaught for just a moment, which gave Pichu all the time he needed.

Tackling the stuck Auroros, Pichu let out a volt tackle to shock it into submission before prying it from the earth using his teeth. And, as the Borboras readied to start it’s blast of wind, Pichu jumped high into the air and threw the fainted Auroros right into it’s gaping maw before even a wisp of air could come out. The Borboras began to frantically pull the bird from it’s mouth, but Pichu would too cut that short as he dashed in to attack, pouncing on the strange creature to tear it apart before both enemies were sent flying off!

“P-pi..Pichu!”

Panting, the Pokémon took in what remained of the army which, much to his displeasure, still seemed quite healthy in numbers despite all his efforts. A manner by of Primids were all lined up in all sorts of variants. There were a decent amount fire, Metal, and Big primids scattered out the crowd much, and soon enough they’d charge into the conflict. One against the horde army, Pichu braced himself and right as a fireball was sent his way-

“Bunn…earr…y!!”

1675039635183.png

A wild Buneary appeared-no wait, not just one, two of them!

The very same duo that had been freed by Sora had made their return, wanting the repay the group for their kindness. And what better way than to join right on in the fray. One of the Bunearys swooped in to nab Pichu just before he could get roasted by the flame while the other aimed a double kick right at the Fire Primid, dealing a flurry of kicks that knocked the enemy off screen!

As the first Buneary gently placed Pichu back on the ground, the little yellow rodent shook his suripse away, returning to a fighting position. Despite the two new fighters the primids didn’t seem perturbed in the slightest, as they circled the bunny and mouse trio. Back to back, the Pichu and two Bunearys gave a nod to each other and went on the offensive, diving headfirst into the horde. Teeth, feet, paws, and claws, we’re all used to attack any enemy they came across, the impromptu team quickly proving its strength. But in the midst of this chaos Pichu quickly realized the opportunity that had shown itself. Right! He could ask them how to get out of the forest now!

As a Primid swung its sword at one of the buneary’s Pichu hurriedly paralyzed it with a nuzzle as he went to chat with the Pokemon.

“Pi pic chu chu Pi chu chu pi!”
(Thanks for the help chu two! Hey, Pi knows this isn’t really the right time but does either of chu know the way to the stadium?)

With a quick baton pass, the bunearys swapped their positions, as one of them helpfully replied

“Buneary? Bun bun ear! Buneary buneary bun bun!”
(Huh? Oh! Sorry, Bun’s not so sure. But bun think the fletchling over there’s been to the stadium so he would probably know how to get there!)

True to the little rabbit's word in one of the cages was a small fletchling, who by the looks of it was violently pecking at the arm of a Primid through the bars of the cage. Hey, that fletching seemed pretty familiar. Pichu squinted before his eyes bulged out wide.

“Pichu pi pi chu!”
(Pi knows him! He helped at the tournament last year!)

“Bun? Bun bun-“

Buneary’s words would be cut short as a metal primid grabbed for its tail, only narrowly missing thanks to Pichu pulling the rabbit out of the way. Right, he had nearly forgotten they were still right in the midst of battle. Nevertheless, he couldn’t help but smile at the good news. As soon as they finish freeing everyone they’ll be able to get their ticket to the stadium. And though the battle continues, who knows, maybe as they free more animals they’ll get some extra hands on deck to even the odds!

Interactions: Ploegy Ploegy (Sora) Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat (Pokey)
1675039798105.png

Last edited:
HD-wallpaper-jenova-project-final-fantasy-squaresoft-final-fantasy-7-jenova.jpg
As Sephiroth speaks out to Jenova, he is soon met with an answer from inside his very mind
"̴S̸o̵n̷.̴.̵.̷.̵I̷s̶ ̴t̸h̸a̵t̶.̸.̴.̸.̶Y̵o̸u̸.̷.̴.̷.̴?̷ ̸T̶r̴u̷l̵y̶ ̶y̴o̷u̴.̵.̶.̵.̷?̶"̶ Her voice wasn't just that of a woman. It was only but a small fraction of the crowd of voices that composed her own. Voices of young and old, male and female, human and beast. All of them talking in unison as their echoes through Sephiroth's head. "̵I̸t̸ ̵i̴s̶.̵.̸.̸.̸!̴ ̶A̴t̸ ̵l̶o̸n̶g̷ ̴l̴a̸s̵t̶.̶.̶.̵.̷!̵ ̵Q̶u̵i̸c̸k̴l̷y̷,̴ ̴r̵e̵l̴e̶a̷s̵e̷ ̴m̶e̵.̸.̴.̸"̷ She asks almost hint of panic in her voice, coupled with a saddened and tired look in her eyes.
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

1675045533905.png
Sunsmiter
Kirby and bandana waddle dee fought back to back. Kirby fired arrows while bandana waddle dee threw his spears. Kirby fired a few more arrows before realized he was out. Kirby ran for his mech jumped on top.

Bandana waddle dee was hit by an enemy and kirby carried him. As he dug through the supplies they had packed he found what he was looking for, the jet copy ability. As he inserted it into the mech it transformed into a jet. He jumped in and flew above the attackers opening fire with the turret.

Last edited:

WfzB2wc.png

Mentions:
| SheepKing SheepKing (Zelda) | GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow (Pikachu & Odessa) | Minako Minako (Princess Peach) | SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 (Cream & Cheese) |

Samus' gaze turned to Zelda as she asked if providing a beacon would help bring in the fighters; though also believed about the potential ramifications of being found out by Lunaris. She nodded. "Correct." the bounty hunter acknowledged, "The ship's beacon can release a distress signal that's detectable by most general-grade scanning technologies up to several kilometers. Though, as you've stated, I too fear that Lunaris has the technology to track us if we initiate a ping near its location. Or worse, if it's activated at all. While I can limit the beacon's range accordingly, it would be wise to limit using it for quick and specific scenarios only. We MUST be cautious using it. That being said, most of the fighters here lack said technology and wouldn't be able to detect it without proper equipment anyways - save for a select few - so I don't see us using it too often."

The faces of team Star Fox were the first group of fighters that she knew would be capable of detecting it. They would be useful allies that would easily dominate the skies if they happen to have the Great Fox and Arwings with them. Hopefully they'd be able to find them, if they were even here in the first place. Several other fighters came to mind as she wondered who was likely to pick up. Meta Knight was another potential candidate if he happened to have the Halberd with him, as would Olimar's Hocotate Ship and Captain Falcon's Blue Falcon. And that wasn't counting any other Newcomers that might have the capabilities. Regardless, it was wise to keep a low profile and not give out their location. The longer they could be out of Lunaris' eye, the better their chances of catching him off guard once they were ready.

But really , it wasn't so much about if they would be detected; rather it was simply a matter of when.

Zelda then asked about the status of the Hands, in which Samus shook her head. Peach would also affirm this notion to the Hylian Princess as she continued processing everything that had been transpiring thus far.

That's when everyone suddenly heard a voice calling them from outside. Samus' head perked up as she glanced outside the ship processing what she'd heard. The voice was certainly feminine, but one woefully unfamiliar. Quickly she put on her helmet and walked outside to investigate, as Peach was the first to formerly greet the newcomer. The person in question was a young woman holding a wooden staff, representing herself as a healer, asking if they required healing. The bounty hunter certainly didn't recognize her likeness, staring at her through her visor with cold stalwart judgement. While she looked to be innocent enough, she couldn't help but feel suspicious about her sudden arrival.

And judging by Peach's serious look towards both Zelda and herself, it seemed Samus wasn't alone with that judgement.

Giving a silent nod, as if acknowledging and agreeing with Peach's caution, the armored bounty hunter took charge as she stepped forth at the edge of the ship's ramp. "Not particularly." Samus addressed bluntly with a firm dryness in her voice, "Can't say that we've met either... Who are you?" She went straight for the chase, not daring to keep her guard down with pleasantries.

Last edited:
F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX (1).png"I know, right?! Like how are you guys gonna get mad at us for trespassing when there's no warning telling us not to go near the temple in the first place?" Captain Falcon exclaims as he agrees with Shadow "Also, you might aswell save your breath, Anne. These guysa aren't letting us go. If they wanted us to leave, they would've told us to. Instead, big man up there wants us to stay put and has us completely surrounded. Doesn't help that they shot me AS I WAS LEAVING THE OPPISITE DIRECECTION! I was literally about to ditch the temple to go what happened to my ride before that knee-hater up there tried to end my adventuring career! Thanks for the heal by the way, Link." Captain Falcon gives Link a quick thumbs up "But this is a clear sign, that we're under arrest...Dang...And all I wanted was to go on a dungeon adventure with my pals...Couldn't even do that until someone decided to be the biggest jerk on the planet today!"

The masked man lets his arrow loose, which finds its way into the pilot's other knee, causing him to groan in pain.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF....! Mmmmmmmmmm....! You better pray to your god, your ancestors, your spirits, your shoddy pagan statues or whatever you losers have faith in that I don't get my hands on you...MMmmmmmmmmmmm....!" Captain falcon breaks the arrow in half and pulls the remains out the other end.

"If there's one thing your acquaintance is correct about, you are all here by being detained for this isn't just a temple. This is the entrance to the Reamnats of Aedus!" The masked archer announces.

"That's cool and all but...How are you gonna arrest us over something we didn't even know beforehand...? Like that's.... That just doesn't make sense...And is very unfawful." Captain Falcon feels another sharp pain in his knee and looked to see another air was lodged into his knee, this time from the side "HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....! WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING ME FOR USING LOGIC?!?! You're just proving my point! That you suck at your jobs!" Captain Falcon felt another air trike him in the knee "KKKKKK-K-K-K-K-K-K!"

"You don't tell us how our laws work here, blue man...." The green mask growls.

"What do you
mean?! THESE ARE THE BASICS OF HOW LAWS WORK! You can't enforce laws on someone who's litteraly foreigner in your territory without confirming they're actually aware of said laws before then! That's not even just how laws are supposed to work, that's just how common sense is supposed to work!" Captain Falcon feels another arrow in his knee, causing him to take a deep, sharp inhale through his nostrils "I'm legit about to go on a killing spree the likes of which no one has ever seen before..."

"Close the circle and guide them through. Slowly. And be sure you treat the blue one with extreme prejudice..." With the order given, the archers slowly close in on the group while stopping a few yards away so that they're still within firing range.

"Oooooooooh
jooooooooooooooooy...." Captain Falcon hisses in pain as he breaks the arrows one by one and pulling them out of his other knee.
wigi wigi SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Ploegy Ploegy NimbusWing NimbusWing

Last edited:

op9J5fH.png

Console City - Military Research Base - Inner-Laboratories ---> Elevator [To Second Floor]
Mentions:
| SheepKing SheepKing (Isabelle) |

Through the mute silence that filled the empty hallway, the yellow shih tzu quietly mentioned that they were coming up to the elevator that would take them out of this horrible place. It was certainly a useful bit of information, something the Slayer would certainly keep noted. However, as much as he wanted to leave here just as her companion did, he had no intentions on leaving this place just yet. There was plenty to do and equally as many questions that now raced through his head. He thought that his mission - his purpose - was done. He killed his creator, the Dark Lord of Hell, and thus sealed away all of the demons. His "reward" were the Makyrs putting him back into stasis, sealing him back up in his sarcophagus for to enjoy a long, eternal nap until he was needed.

Frankly, that was the one thing he found himself appreciating about them; allowing him to rest once his duty was complete.

But now here he was, awake and in a world completely unfamiliar to him. Now he's walking in a research facility, having been tasked by the distance voice of The Father to protect an innocent talking dog from all harm. Of all the things he was awoken for, this was an oddly specific request. And by all accounts, it was something he never would've found himself doing under normal circumstances. But here, this was something he didn't find himself loathing in the slightest. Maybe it was the fact she reminded him of his pet rabbit Daisy, filling a void long since empty. Or maybe the Father manipulated his mind during stasis to be more compliant. He didn't know.

But did he truly need to?

The armored marine shook the thought out of his head as they turned a corner, passing a dead scientist that laid mangled beside the wall. Crimson splattered across the wall in a spray of ichor, with a bloody pool forming underneath the corpse. And before them, more corpses would litter their path. The Slayer would take a moment to casually observe the carnage. It was an utterly grizzly scene, one the Slayer was immune towards. To him, it was normal. Something he's both seen and committed in brutal fashion. He treaded on, being courteous enough not to utterly stomp on their heads and rotting bodies.

His companion would finally introduce herself as "Isabelle", thanking him for saving her. The Slayer paused for a moment, taken a bit aback at the thanks he was given. It wasn't every day that someone thanked him for anything he did for them. Most feared him, save for only a few particular individuals who willingly helped him accomplish his goals with genuine expressions. This felt like one of those genuine moments, though this fell within the... innocent variety. He gave an acknowledging grunt. While he wasn't much of a speaker, he could at the very least audibly express his feelings in the simplest way he knew how. So long had he stood alone against the demonic armies in the bowels of Hell, that it affectively had him loose his affinity for speech.

All he did was fight. Day after day. Month after month. Years after years... an eternal battle fueled with eternal hatred. Sure there was a time where he raged ever so vocally. How his vulgar profanities and roaring screams echoed through Hell for the first few years of his Eternal War. It felt cathartic. It felt empowering. All that pent up rage and fury being released in a way no other man could match tenfold. For all that he loss and suffered through, it got him through his toughest battles and finest hours.

But then came the day where he felt... nothing.

Sure, the anger was no doubt there. So too was the burning pain rapturing through his veins. But he'd find that he began expressed them without saying a word, lacking that passionate fury. Instead of curses and yells, there were mere grunts and hisses. One could say he had ran out of things to say, preferring his anger to be demonstrated through action rather than words. It was a concept that certainly worked for him. Perhaps he'd gotten used to all of the pain inflicted upon him, being so deluded that the concept of what he deems audibly painful had been warped into mere numbness. There were so many explanations and expressions out there that even the Slayer couldn't truly pick out what was true or not.

Whatever the case, he'd do what he deemed best for the moment. He'll speak when he deems necessary. No one can tell him otherwise.

Escaping his deep inner thoughts, he'd listen to Isabelle confirming that he was indeed in another world - one that she called the "Smash Verse". It was a rather interesting title. Certainly befitted the many "smashed" bodies that now littered the floor underfoot. She continued stating apologizing to him how the realm wasn't supposed to be like this and how she believed it wasn't what she deemed a good 'first impression'.

What was he to expect from here anyways? To be fair, this was practically his element; or at the very least something he was no stranger to seeing.

Passing over a body, the armored man paused mid-stride as he stood ominously in the middle of the carnage. To Isabelle, she feared that her speaking was annoying the Slayer and apologized accordingly. The Slayer, however, wasn't bothered with her speaking. Not at all in fact. Rather, he was pondering about where to go next. He gave a curious grunt before approaching the secretary, kneeling down to get a look at the map that was in her hand. Isabelle could almost hear the armored marine thinking to himself while he charted out their next course of action. His armored finger traced along the paths with careful precision, before landing on a room on the second floor labeled:

"Control Room"

That's where they should be heading next. If there was any way to gain ahold of their current predicament and what to do afterwards, it was there. With a contenting grunt, the Slayer rose back up and continued down the hallway towards the elevator. Once hailing it, the two sliding doors open to reveal an empty compartment; allowing the Slayer to enter. Checking to see if Isabelle was coming, he lodged an arm against the doors and cocked his head for her to come in.

For their mission had only just begun~

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back