• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Everyone shows up with all the pillars, but Sora has already fixed the problem simply by being a good person

Sora is the person Lunaris needed to run into all along!

Can't let it be that easy. That's why everyone else has to still get the Pillars and Sora gets to just chill /j

Plot twist: Lunaris convinced Sora it's over, but they never tell anyone, only for Sora to be tricked into false security

Layton post up! Don't feel pressured to go to the Lake; Layton's just a man of logic.

The logos on the map only mark members of the Super Smash Bros.. PCs that are not SSB fighters aren't marked on the map.

I'm pretty pleased I was able to incorporate hint coins into the RP!

Plot twist: Lunaris convinced Sora it's over, but they never tell anyone, only for Sora to be tricked into false security
Thankfully for Sora, Lunaris is surprisingly honest for a villain!

Last edited:
Oooooh I love the hint coin usage! Who knew Anna would have such a thing laying around lmao

I’ll hopefully work on a Mythra post tomorrow if I’m not insanely distracted like I was today! Been a long day fr lol

Professor Layton and Byleth posts are going to become a game of how many times we can slip the word "professor" into them.

Soon their dialogue will just become them saying “professor” back and forth to each other and they just know what it means. Everyone else though stands there baffled

Soon their dialogue will just become them saying “professor” back and forth to each other and they just know what it means. Everyone else though stands there baffled
No need for explanations or elaborations! One just says, “Professor,” and the other will know exactly what he’s thinking and act upon it!

As Sora is a person who is all about empathy and connecting with people, I am looking forward to seeing how encounters with Lunaris, and maybe Odessa, turn out!

I’d think an encounter with Odessa would be a sad one, though. She is a victim of the gods’ pettiness and thirst for power, and she was horribly betrayed by the goddess she dedicated her life to. On top of that, she’s denied peace in death. I don’t know how Sora would react to, or try to help such a person.

As Lunaris is dying and Odessa is already dead, I’ve been thinking about what might happen should they encounter Link and he chooses to play the “Song of Healing” for them.

I'd have to think on how Sora would react to someone like that. It definitely is something that would be very different for him to try and understand

Also, random, but I doodled a lil image for my rp post only to notice my dumbass made a small dot of color randomly on it LMAO. I'll have to live with it cuz I cannot be asked

Also, random, but I doodled a lil image for my rp post only to notice my dumbass made a small dot of color randomly on it LMAO. I'll have to live with it cuz I cannot be asked
Lmao Mythra just happens to have a verrry small green pea on her shoulder 🫛

Lmao Mythra just happens to have a verrry small green pea on her shoulder 🫛
Ahhhhhhh noooooo! You looked at it and even picked out the color! I will never recover from this LMAO /j

Lol poor Sora's gonna miss out on a fight against pirates on a pirate ship in the middle of a gale!

I'd have to think on how Sora would react to someone like that. It definitely is something that would be very different for him to try and understand
It could possibly be a somber moment for him. Some folks just get dealt a very cruel hand, through no fault of their own, and despite one's best efforts there is nothing that can be done to help them.

But we may be surprised as the RP goes on!

Ahhhhhhh noooooo! You looked at it and even picked out the color! I will never recover from this LMAO /j
Dhskfhsk all jokes aside it took me like a straight five minutes of just staring at the picture just to spot it so luckily it’s really not that noticeable.

Last edited:
Lol poor Sora's gonna miss out on a fight against pirates on a pirate ship in the middle of a gale!

It could possibly be a somber moment for him. Some folks just get dealt a very cruel hand, through no fault of their own, and despite one's best efforts there is nothing that can be done to help them.

But we may be surprised as the RP goes on!
Maybe, but who knows with Sora. He is pretty hard nosed about such things after all lol

Dhskfhsk all jokes aside it took me like a straight five minutes of just staring at the picture just to spot it so luckily it’s really not that noticeable.
I guess me having the full sized piece doesn't help. It felt very noticeable on it LMAO

Messing around in HeroForge more

Lunaris5.png
LunarisFireball.png

Odessa, who is trying to keep the party healed:

1686265709420.png

I had a thought of Sora and Pichu exploring the castle and they come upon Lunaris's private quarters, but the guy's conked out on his desk. Sora whispers a, "Sorry," quietly closes the door, and tip-toes away so as to not wake him, not even realizing he just saw the BBEG!

I’m thinking about whether or not to have Shiri recognize Sora as a SSB. Because Sora was summoned, not invited, and he showed up at the very end of the last tournament, it’s possible Sora may not be as well known as the other fighters. It’d give him an advantage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back