• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Sucks that the archive saved my quick, messy pieces and not the ones where I put genuine effort into the art. ;_;

So I think I might start planning out Byleth’s next post since we haven’t really heard anything and I might as strike while I’m on a roll with actually getting stuff done lol

So I think I might start planning out Byleth’s next post since we haven’t really heard anything and I might as strike while I’m on a roll with actually getting stuff done lol
No problem! I did say we’ll move on if there are no posts by this weekend.

That Roxas post.. is killing me.. 💕 I’m gonna get some posts out I want to dedicate the last one to Seph himself.

maybe keeping the way it looked in the og but if it’s a problem I can go with Roxas stopping Seph from summoning it.
I want to see if it’s possible for my PCs to see it. It’s been a long time since I played FF7 so I don’t remember how big it is. At the most, Lunaris might get involved.

I want to see if it’s possible for my PCs to see it. It’s been a long time since I played FF7 so I don’t remember how big it is. At the most, Lunaris might get involved.
1yr7.gif

Oh yea, everyone's seeing that 😅

Last day of moving as I only have 3 boxes left to unpack AND internet is finally set up! Should be able to get a post today or tomorrow!!! Wooo!!!

I mean even if it is big enough to be seen it doesn’t necessarily mean all characters are paying attention and/or can do much about it so they just don’t really care?

I mean even if it is big enough to be seen it doesn’t necessarily mean all characters are paying attention and/or can do much about it so they just don’t really care?
i'd imagine it would still bring cause of alarm regardless as the world was legit on the verge of being nuked by a space rock lol

Maybe, but like if it's that massive to cause alarm for idk someone like Joker or Inkling who are quite far away then that seems a bit much imo

It may be coming down too quickly for the scattered PCs to notice, or if they do they may not have time to even react outside of “WTF IS THAT??”

It’d get Lunaris’s attention though! Poor Roxas might have more trouble on his way!

I'm actually interested, because 1. I love Super Smash Bros and I play it religiously! 2. it's rare that I see an RP involving this franchise, so I'd like to throw my hat into the ring. By any chance could I put Big Band for Skullgirls into the mix, technically Skullgirls 2nd Encore is Nintendo Switch exclusive title in a sense. if not, I can put a different character into the mix.

It may be coming down too quickly for the scattered PCs to notice, or if they do they may not have time to even react outside of “WTF IS THAT??”

It’d get Lunaris’s attention though! Poor Roxas might have more trouble on his way!
Roxas continuing to have a bad time? It's more likely than you'd think

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back