• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
A bit off topic I meant to include this on my last post but my 1 brain cell forgot, but I think I have a path forward with my current replies:
-I'll likely work on Yoshi sometime today since I have the clearest idea of how I want to move him forward
-Mythra will come after (whether that is today or tomorrow) since I have a vague idea of pushing her forward and feel writing it will do me better
-And Roxas will be last since much like Mythra I have a vague idea, but I want more time to flesh my thoughts out since unlike the previous I think I just need to plan

So yeah, that's where I'm at right now with posts

WE MADE IT TO 20 PAGES Y'ALL!!

Happy Video Game GIF by Regal

Happy Smash Bros GIF

samus-dance.gif
smash-bros-something-about.gif

Well Mythra's post came out better than I thought it would, so we take those lmao

I had a horrible idea: Toon Link is one second too late to start the mutiny before the ceremony is finished, so Mythra and Pit are officially married! That would definitely make for quite the conversation when all the Smash Brothers reunite lol Some of the fighters take out their Shipping Charts and tear them up in dismay while others lose money from bets! XD Captain Falcon gives Pit a huge thumbs up!

Eventually Palutena shows up and sets the record straight. As an angel, Pit would need Her blessing, and since he never got it, their marriage is null and void much to their relief! Goddess authority overrides ship captain!

Mythra and Pit actually feel a bit sad because they've grown fond of each other during their adventures together. They have a heart-to-heart where they confess that it really wasn't that bad and if circumstances had been different then... maybe... Then they look at each other, let out a great big, "NAAAAAA!" and vow to never speak of it again!

I had a horrible idea: Toon Link is one second too late to start the mutiny before the ceremony is finished, so Mythra and Pit are officially married! That would definitely make for quite the conversation when all the Smash Brothers reunite lol Some of the fighters take out their Shipping Charts and tear them up in dismay while others lose money from bets! XD Captain Falcon gives Pit a huge thumbs up!

Eventually Palutena shows up and sets the record straight. As an angel, Pit would need Her blessing, and since he never got it, their marriage is null and void much to their relief! Goddess authority overrides ship captain!

Mythra and Pit actually feel a bit sad because they've grown fond of each other during their adventures together. They have a heart-to-heart where they confess that it really wasn't that bad and if circumstances had been different then... maybe... Then they look at each other, let out a great big, "NAAAAAA!" and vow to never speak of it again!
This is both super hilarious yet sad at the same time. I love it lmao

Palutena: Did you make it to the reunion, Pit?

Pit:

a4e1627f-0448-4360-9a57-80b4d4a9c0cb_text.gif

Even though it definitely wasn't his ideal situation, Pit still takes his vows seriously (as an angel he's bound to his word) and makes a genuine effort to be a good husband. Poor exhausted Mythra has to constantly remind him that it wasn't serious, just a means to distract the pirates until T'ink can start the mutiny. Just because Krook was able to officiate the ceremony doesn't make it real!

Toon Link would definitely feel guilty about the whole thing!

XD Peach goes to Mythra for marital advice, Isabelle advises her on good honeymoon spots, one fighter innocently asks how many kids she plans to have and that their children would be adorable, Pikachu gives her a Destiny Knot and an Everstone. Mythra eventually snaps!

Pit:

View attachment 1089228

Even though it definitely wasn't his ideal situation, Pit still takes his vows seriously (as an angel he's bound to his word) and makes a genuine effort to be a good husband. Poor exhausted Mythra has to constantly remind him that it wasn't serious, just a means to distract the pirates until T'ink can start the mutiny. Just because Krook was able to officiate the ceremony doesn't make it real!

XD Peach goes to Mythra for marital advice, Isabelle advises her on good honeymoon spots, one fighter innocently asks how many kids she plans to have and that their children would be adorable, Pikachu gives her a Destiny Knot and an Everstone. Mythra eventually snaps!
lol all problems aside at least Pit and Mythra would benefit from the tax benefits of marriage and that’s all that matters in the long run 🤑🤑🤑 (….Wait do either of them even pay taxes?)

Pit:

View attachment 1089228

Pyra would find all this so endearing and when her and Mythra do gain their own bodies she teases her that now she now doesn’t need to be a third wheel on her marriage.

Then of course you’d have Rex standing there in disbelief when he hears the news. He’s a mixture of happy but conflicted. Not thinking before he speaks he just blurts out “Mythra what the hell? We literally share a life force!”

Pikachu giving her an everstone abd destiny knot is so amusing. She clearly wants any possible children to only obtain the best stats and nature. Made me think of Mythra just looking at her own kid and asking “what are this things stats?”

Sillies aside, it’s no wonder she snaps. Everyone taking it so seriously and she’s out here trying to live that single life still. No one will let her live it down though

Pyra would find all this so endearing and when her and Mythra do gain their own bodies she teases her that now she now doesn’t need to be a third wheel on her marriage.

Then of course you’d have Rex standing there in disbelief when he hears the news. He’s a mixture of happy but conflicted. Not thinking before he speaks he just blurts out “Mythra what the hell? We literally share a life force!”

Pikachu giving her an everstone abd destiny knot is so amusing. She clearly wants any possible children to only obtain the best stats and nature. Made me think of Mythra just looking at her own kid and asking “what are this things stats?”

Sillies aside, it’s no wonder she snaps. Everyone taking it so seriously and she’s out here trying to live that single life still. No one will let her live it down though
Pyra: So, Dark Pit, when will it be your turn?

Pittoo: Oh HELL no! *flees*

Pit probably doesn't get teased as much. The guys are like, "WOW, Mythra?? Daaaaang! Pit's got GAME!" They make some innuendos that, fortunately, fly over his head. The ones he does understand incenses him because that is still his wife and he WILL defend her! Which causes Mythra further frustration and embarrassment.

Pikachu presents the couple with a Punnett square she had drawn using crayons to explain who should get the Destiny Knot and the Everstone, and what their future babies may look like! Yoshi cheerfully presents Mythra and Pit with a tiny adorable winged infant! The Stork had paid a visit while everyone was distracted by all the commotion! XD After Palutena sets things straight, Yoshi realizes the baby is actually meant for a couple in Angel Land. The Stork had made a mistake! Whoops!

When Wii U Miiverse was active, I had a series of doodles of Yoshi finding a baby Pit who had fallen out of Angel Land and trying to get him back up there. As he was based off his NES design, Pit had a permanent frown on his face, which concerned Yoshi greatly lol

Pyra: So, Dark Pit, when will it be your turn?

Pittoo: Oh HELL no! *flees*

Pit probably doesn't get teased as much. The guys are like, "WOW, Mythra?? Daaaaang! Pit's got GAME!" They make some innuendos that, fortunately, fly over his head. The ones he does understand incenses him because that is still his wife and he WILL defend her! Which causes Mythra further frustration and embarrassment.

Pikachu presents the couple with a Punnett square she had drawn using crayons to explain who should get the Destiny Knot and the Everstone, and what their future babies may look like! Yoshi cheerfully presents Mythra and Pit with a tiny adorable winged infant! The Stork had paid a visit while everyone was distracted by all the commotion! XD After Palutena sets things straight, Yoshi realizes the baby is actually meant for a couple in Angel Land. The Stork had made a mistake! Whoops!

When Wii U Miiverse was active, I had a series of doodles of Yoshi finding a baby Pit who had fallen out of Angel Land and trying to get him back up there. As he was based off his NES design, Pit had a permanent frown on his face, which concerned Yoshi greatly lol
Mythra gets bothered about it a lot more and she hates it. Any time it's brought up it instantly puts her in a horrible mood and she just ends up storming off any time it's brought up after awhile. She would especially lose it if Yoshi actually presented her with a child and claimed it was hers. She's going off the handle on something like that and poor Yoshi would be catching some heavy insults even though he meant well. When it's all cleared up, Mythra's just glaring at the Stork ready to throw hands with it for making such a mistake

Ploegy Ploegy your Roxas post has sparked my inner Sephiroth muse. I love it.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I’m gonna assume everyone would see the meteor and mention it posts?
I'm glad to hear ^^

Mythra gets bothered about it a lot more and she hates it. Any time it's brought up it instantly puts her in a horrible mood and she just ends up storming off any time it's brought up after awhile. She would especially lose it if Yoshi actually presented her with a child and claimed it was hers. She's going off the handle on something like that and poor Yoshi would be catching some heavy insults even though he meant well. When it's all cleared up, Mythra's just glaring at the Stork ready to throw hands with it for making such a mistake

I'm glad to hear ^^
Oh no! Poor Yoshi! 😅

Pit and Mythra are both stubborn, sassy, reckless, and headstrong; I can only imagine how much so their hypothetical kid would be! They’d certainly be gorgeous; real heartbreakers lol!

I see a moment where, after the whole mess is cleared up, Mythra tells Palutena to never take Pit for granted! As annoying as it was that he kept to his vows, maybe a teeny-tiny itty-bitty part of her enjoyed being so cared for and cherished.

Broooo I haven’t thought about Miiverse in so long. Shaksgdksodb omg it’s a lil embarrassing but it was actually where I first even started rping 😅

Last edited:
Ploegy Ploegy your Roxas post has sparked my inner Sephiroth muse. I love it.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I’m gonna assume everyone would see the meteor and mention it posts?
Is Meteor so huge that everyone in the Smash Realm can see it?

Broooo I haven’t thought about Miiverse in so long. Shaksgdksodb omg it’s a lil embarrassing but it was actually where I first even started rping 😅
I did some light, very silly RP on Miiverse too, if you can even call it that. I got a warning from a mod because I made a drunk driving joke involving Pit, a barrel of sake, and Samus's ship. But... Pit DID drink alcohol in the original KI! It's literally his health! XD I forgot that Nintendo was strict about that kind of content.

I really wish I had saved my old Miiverse drawings. I had some pretty good ones, my favorite (and I think most popular) one being Pit and Meta Knight shouting "HIYAYAYAYA!!" at each other.

Is Meteor so huge that everyone in the Smash Realm can see it?

I did some light, very silly RP on Miiverse too, if you can even call it that. I got a warning from a mod because I made a drunk driving joke involving Pit, a barrel of sake, and Samus's ship. But... Pit DID drink alcohol in the original KI! It's literally his health! XD I forgot that Nintendo was strict about that kind of content.

I really wish I had saved my old Miiverse drawings. I had some pretty good ones, my favorite (and I think most popular) one being Pit and Meta Knight shouting "HIYAYAYAYA!!" at each other.
There’s a website that archived a good amount of Miiverse content so you some of your drawings might still be accessible (lord knows I could find the garbage that 11 year old me was posting 🙃🙃🙃) Archiverse

There’s a website that archived a good amount of Miiverse content so you some of your drawings might still be accessible (lord knows I could find the garbage that 11 year old me was posting 🙃🙃🙃) Archiverse
Glad my cringe still exists on there. Love that LMAO

Cool!

Hoo boy, it will take me a while to find my stuff if it's even there. I don't remember my ID. I may have to dig out my Wii U.

I found my old profile, but none of the Miiverse art that I would like to save and show off. ;_;

I had a few doodles which weren't that terrible I could share, but I'll just offer this one only lol I still remember always sketching with my finger for these cuz no stylist for my gamepad
BS9DXxp.png

Now I'll die of cringing over teenage me's doodles

Here are the only ones of mine worth sharing. So disappointed my Pit/Meta Knight one wasn't saved! D:

I like Brawl Pit, but there were times where his odd, frozen smile came off as uncanny. I remember having to make a disclaimer that the Samus/Pit one wasn't a shipping drawing, but a drawing of two siblings!

1685058652168.png

1685058668316.png

Those are so much better than what I can offer lol. Me back then drew in the sketchiest style I possibly could LMAO

The two drawings below poking fun at the Classic Pits having grumpy faces, even in some of their old cameo appearances.

1685060258530.png
1685060269747.png

More Pit and Samus are Siblings art. Thinking on it now, I missed out by not drawing Samus with brown hair like in her classic design since Pit's in his. I don't remember the context of the "Alternate Ending" one. I know there were folks drawing responses to my posts like a RP, but the archive didn't save those.
1685060437560.png
1685060445299.png
1685060451546.png
1685060664560.png

I did a lot of art for the KI Community too, but again not all of it appears to have been saved. :C

1685062059137.png

1685061887477.png
1685061895346.png

There's an enemy in KI who steals your weapon: Pluton. Pluto/Pluton is the Roman name of Hades.

1685061953339.png

Last edited:
Dgakcgskfjd I tried taking deeper look at my old posts to see if there was anything even slightly salvageable but tbh there really ain’t 🤮🤮🤮

But here was some of the “art” that baby me was making. I posted mostly in the Splatoon community so it’s all squids lol

1685069590541.png
1685069661393.png
1685069838018.png
1685070049126.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back