• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I pictured Roxas catching Pittoo hiding by Samus because he’s afraid of shots, and smirking because now who is baby??

Roxas becomes all smug any time he sees a chance to point out someone else being a baby and claim he's not one

Sometimes lackluster posts happen. It be like that but it’s better to post something than nothing at all

Speaking of posts, I’ll work on Mythra’s over the next few days and try and think of how I wanna approach Yoshi’s cuz I’m admittedly kinda stuck on what I should do with him man I really need my creativity to come back to me with ideas
you could probably have Yoshi follow up to help link and I can have the Kokiri provide coverfire

Roxas then finds out it’s his turn, and he also clings onto Samus! X3

D’aww, one of the Pits has a damaged blood feather, and Zelda is holding their hand to comfort them while Samus removes the feather and staunches the bleeding.

As a bird owner, damaged blood feathers are a scary thing to deal with!

you could probably have Yoshi follow up to help link and I can have the Kokiri provide coverfire
Problem is I already had Yoshi run off in my last post. That's why it's a bit difficult

Nah all good. I'll figure something out, I just gotta think is all

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow since I'm in the process of planning out what I wanna write, I just wanted to ask, Pit and Mythra are going with the silly wedding plan, right? I don't wanna have my post fully commit if that isn't the angle we're actually gonna go for

Good question. I tried to leave it open-ended so you can have Mythra act as you want her to. The marriage thing was an idea in case Toon Link's genre-savviness pays off and Krook does what T'ink predicted he'd do. I have the impression that Mythra and Pit didn't openly agree to the plan, but more grumbled about it and decided to just get it over with. I don't want to strong-arm Mythra into it if you feel she'd react another way. Heck, they could hand over the crystal, and then Mythra swiftly takes Krook hostage instead!

I see. I'll probably have to think on it for a bit then cuz I'm not really sure what way to take it or how I really wanna move forward

I see. I'll probably have to think on it for a bit then cuz I'm not really sure what way to take it or how I really wanna move forward
Sorry about that!

Would it be easier if we just say they agreed to the plan?

Nah nah nah. The post is fine as is, my brain is just currently rotted from the sheer amount of work and gaming I've been doing lately so ideas are a bit slow for me rn

👍

I try to leave things open-ended as I'd hate for folks to feel strong-armed into something they don't think their PCs would do. I try to nudge in a direction, but not railroad folks. I was concerned that if I didn't have one of the two boys emerge onto the main deck that there'd be little for you to react to. I tend to worry about writing a good-sized post with lots of detail, yet providing nothing for other players to respond to.

I feel that. I do my best to try and keep things open ended as well at least I hope I do and worried about writing good sized posts that not only move the interaction forward, but offer something to respond to. It's why I tend to have a high standard for my posts and why I can be unsatisfied with some of my posts. It's also why it's rare for me to make short posts cuz oh my god I feel so bad putting out short posts due to this standard I have on myself

My workplace plays the same station on the radio everyday, and after drawing Lunaris I cannot listen to "Oh Sherrie" without imagining him singing to Shiri.

Hdksbfksk I’ve completed the outline on Pichu’s post and will probs get the full one out in the next few days but boy oh boy am I excited for them to potentially just straight up yeet themselves off of the island lmao 🏝️ 💨 🪂 Ploegy Ploegy

Last edited:
Hdksbfksk I’ve completed the outline on Pichu’s post and will probs get the full one out in the next few days but boy oh boy am I excited for them to potentially just straight up yeet themselves off of the island lmao 🏝️ 💨 🪂 Ploegy Ploegy
I pictured Sora and Pichu flying over Lunaris's castle like Tinkerbell over the Disney logo, and the Miis and Shiri being like, "Look, my lord! Shooting star!"

You know Sora’s gonna put zero thoughts in to doing something like this lmao. He’s gotta do what he’s gotta do

Sora:

I am on my way!
I can go the distance!
I don’t care how far,
Somehow I’ll be strong!

I know every mile,
Will be worth my whi—

Sora goes splat against the flying citadel!

Sora finds the citadel, gets blasted from the sky before falling directly into the lake to find himself among all the Smash Sisters /j

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back