• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Not a complete or finished piece, but I wanted to satisfy my own curiosity and make a healthy and uncorrupted Stefan. I just realized Stefan is the prettiest guy character I've made in years lol

Steve Perry's "Oh, Sherrie" played while I was working on this. I thought it was funny.

Stefan.png

Off topic but I was looking at some of my characters and figured I’d ask when it might be possible to see a post for them.

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat any update when you might be posting? Not trying to rush you or anything. Just asking cuz it’s almost been 6 weeks since I’ve posted for Roxas and just trying to figure out what’s happening with him

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- same question here but for Falcon. Any idea when you might be able to post? Just wondering cuz it’s almost been a month. Again no rush just checking in

Those are the big two I have concerns with but also Sora and Byleth have been sitting for a bit as well. I presume Sheep is working through burnout still so that’s all good. No worries at all! Not so sure on Byleth’s end though

The crow's feet pun got a snicker out of me!

Lol upon reading the new Zelda post, my dumb brain immediately pictured Dark Pit singing, "I Stand Alone" from Quest for Camelot. It's not Disney, but the movie's a guilty pleasure for me.

Zelda: Please, Dark Pit! Come with us!

Dark Pit: No. *suddenly breaks out into song* "Like every tree stands on it's own--!"

Zelda: Aww, pretty please?

Dark Pit: Oh, alright! >:/

Zelda: 8D

Off topic but I was looking at some of my characters and figured I’d ask when it might be possible to see a post for them.

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat any update when you might be posting? Not trying to rush you or anything. Just asking cuz it’s almost been 6 weeks since I’ve posted for Roxas and just trying to figure out what’s happening with him

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- same question here but for Falcon. Any idea when you might be able to post? Just wondering cuz it’s almost been a month. Again no rush just checking in

Those are the big two I have concerns with but also Sora and Byleth have been sitting for a bit as well. I presume Sheep is working through burnout still so that’s all good. No worries at all! Not so sure on Byleth’s end though
I know Zeke's player warned that TotK will be distracting them. I think they mentioned school too. I'll give it another week, then we can have Byleth and Layton move on so they're not stuck.

I know Zeke's player warned that TotK will be distracting them. I think they mentioned school too. I'll give it another week, then we can have Byleth and Layton move on so they're not stuck.
There’s also Shez’s rper as well who hasn’t been around which is who he was directly interacting with

There’s also Shez’s rper as well who hasn’t been around which is who he was directly interacting with
Right. I figured they were absent for the same reason Zeke's player is, as they seem to know each other.

That could be possible but who knows. I’m fine waiting a bit longer without any word. If it comes to moving forward without posts I’ll just have to think of how to push Byleth forward

I just had a sudden stupid thought:

Lunaris has glasses, but he likely doesn't use them while wearing his mask. He tries to make a grand entrance as the BBEG to the SSBs and fails spectacularly by tripping and falling on his face, or by walking into a nearby obstacle because he can't see well! Contacts probably don't exist in Hyrule.

Xhsjshx apologies on the wait for Pichu. I’ll try to get a post for him sometime by next Sunday 🌩️

That could be possible but who knows. I’m fine waiting a bit longer without any word. If it comes to moving forward without posts I’ll just have to think of how to push Byleth forward
I could help with that. Luke can finish the tea and Layton can ask Byleth more about the Smash Realm and what he meant by "the Hands".

Ploegy Ploegy Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- I’m sorry for the wait I posted for a 1x1 Zelda rp. I’ll be getting to a post for Sephiroth next. 😈
Xhsjshx apologies on the wait for Pichu. I’ll try to get a post for him sometime by next Sunday 🌩️
All good. Was just curious on the status on posts and all that lol

I could help with that. Luke can finish the tea and Layton can ask Byleth more about the Smash Realm and what he meant by "the Hands".
I'm sure I can figure something out so no worries. I do have a small idea just gotta think through it if the time comes. Ofc all this can happen, I'd just feel bad making you post twice in a row to move it forward when I can at least try and use my 1 brain cell to do something lol

All good. Was just curious on the status on posts and all that lol

I'm sure I can figure something out so no worries. I do have a small idea just gotta think through it if the time comes. Ofc all this can happen, I'd just feel bad making you post twice in a row to move it forward when I can at least try and use my 1 brain cell to do something lol
Heh I just suddenly felt inspired I told myself to begin posting. So snarky/unsatisfied Seph is next.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 I just wanted to say there were only the 3 wireframes- a Joker, Inkling and Cloud (decided to dump the Ness one for obvious reasons)- since they are supposed to be a bit stronger than the polygon fighters (which those were more based around the Pokemon from my previous posts). Thought I'd bring it up since you mentioned two other wireframes

All good. I've noticed the errors too so no problem. I wouldn't wanna type with constant errors

I'm not Develius, but hopefully my Samus is satisfactory. It'd just be too awkward to remove her.

The Pits are afraid of needles, yet with how durable they are it's possible that needles can't even pierce their skin lol

Also, y'all don't have to list every character I'm controlling. I felt so bad when I saw that in the Peach and Zelda posts!

My latest post isn't really great either. I have to remind myself that not every post I make has to be a masterpiece; they just need to serve their purpose of moving the game along.

Sometimes lackluster posts happen. It be like that but it’s better to post something than nothing at all

Speaking of posts, I’ll work on Mythra’s over the next few days and try and think of how I wanna approach Yoshi’s cuz I’m admittedly kinda stuck on what I should do with him man I really need my creativity to come back to me with ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back