• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
As adventurers go deeper into the Ghost Ship, Fear will start using a person's personal fears, doubts, traumas, and insecurities against them.
Hoo boy you have opened up the door for some of my favorite scheming with this sentence alone (((((: Hehehe this’ll be real fun

Oh yeah! If exploring a character’s psyche is your thing, and you enjoy going really dark with it, you’re gonna have a blast with the Pillars of Destruction!

As a heads up, my future posts for the Ghost Ship may be shorter as I want to draw it out for a bit and give y’all time to play around with the setting.

Oh yeah! If exploring a character’s psyche is your thing, and you enjoy going really dark with it, you’re gonna have a blast with the Pillars of Destruction!
Can't say I enjoy going really dark obviously touching darker concepts is part of all this, but I do love exploring character psyches and pushing their emotional ranges to limits best I can so I'll have quite a lot of fun with all this. Also is great that it's a character like Mythra that I get to pick at and work with for this. She's got a lot to work with given XC2's overarching theme deals with a lot of these emotions

As for Pit, war is hell, literally! Despite the upbeat nature of the original NES game, he did go through something pretty horrible when one stops to think about it. And then there’s the stuff he goes through in Uprising. The Japanese version gets pretty dark.

Toon Link will likely have the easiest time out of the four in the group.

As for Pit, war is hell, literally! Despite the upbeat nature of the original NES game, he did go through something pretty horrible when one stops to think about it. And then there’s the stuff he goes through in Uprising. The Japanese version gets pretty dark.

Toon Link will likely have the easiest time out of the four in the group.
Hehe I have an idea for Jeff but looking forward to reading Toon Link’s.

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow bomb tastic post. I’ll get a post out for Jeff? Um should I start with the whole fear thing?
If you want! The party is exposed to the fear aura the moment they landed on the Ghost Ship. T'ink and Pit are pretty strong-willed, and they're currently too full of adrenaline to notice at the moment.

If you want! The party is exposed to the fear aura the moment they landed on the Ghost Ship. T'ink and Pit are pretty strong-willed, and they're currently too full of adrenaline to notice at the moment.
😈 *rubs hands together*

Can you imagine Mythra and Pit trying to solve a puzzle or riddle together? XD Poor things! Good thing they have a Link on their team!

Can you imagine Mythra and Pit trying to solve a puzzle or riddle together? XD Poor things! Good thing they have a Link on their team!
Lol I can’t imagine Mythra is too great at riddles so it’d be something for sure

Chskfjdjf now we need to figure out who’s the holder of the brain cell in all the other groups! 🧠

Pretty sure there are no brain cells between Sora, Pichu and Pokey. Their brain cell has been donated to the lady squad

Joker probably hold the brain cell, but only so he can make "plans" since he's been dubbed the leader lmao. His brain cell is nothing but constant screaming though

And that's all I got I lack brain cells for thinking power rn. Been a long day of dealing with dumb drama after all u_u

I think it's Toon Link and Pyra who pass the brain cell between each other. And if you know how Link is in Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass, that's kind of impressive for the little guy!

tabdndkfh the ladies squad is probs the only group where all members have all their brain cells intact

I propose Doom guy might’ve at some point had a brain cell but after all the demon riddled ptsd, world ending events, and other cosmic bullshit he’s gone through his brains been completely fried save for the need to rip and tear. Sbdjskbf so between him and Isabelle the latter is gonna need to take up the role of braincell holder lmao

And dear lord there is not a single coherent thought between Sora, Pichu, and Pokey 😅

Sora and Pichu go by the mindset of, "True heroes think with their gut or not at all!"

tabdndkfh the ladies squad is probs the only group where all members have all their brain cells intact

I propose Doom guy might’ve at some point had a brain cell but after all the demon riddled ptsd, world ending events, and other cosmic bullshit he’s gone through his brains been completely fried save for the need to rip and tear. Sbdjskbf so between him and Isabelle the latter is gonna need to take up the role of braincell holder lmao

And dear lord there is not a single coherent thought between Sora, Pichu, and Pokey 😅
Yeah.. can’t argue there with Sora’s group the lack of brain cell.

I’d feel bad if someone tried to read the minds of like any of my characters tbh, even Byleth who one would expect to have his head on straight. Their brains would just be really dumb thoughts, screaming or nothing at all

If you go by the Japanese version of Uprising, Pit's mind is likely full of swear words, dirty thoughts, or slaughter. Dark Pit's would be the same, just with MORE swear words and slaughter.

Toon Link seems to only think when he has to solve a puzzle. Otherwise, he's just focused on his current task or goal. Or he's too sleepy to have any coherent thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back