• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Idk if I should be scared or what given the first message I open this to was that image of Isabelle LMAO

Idk if I should be scared or what given the first message I open this to was that image of Isabelle LMAO
1675391742043.gif
You should be very afraid/j

Maybe something along the lines of this lol

Nah if Isabuff becomes a thing It’s gotta be Isabelle herself who becomes it 💪 💪
During the final battle Isabelle calls upon the power of friendship and a lethal dose of steroids to transform into Isabuff and beat the ever living fuck out of the big bad, saving the day ✨

View attachment 1062567

Nah if Isabuff becomes a thing It’s gotta be Isabelle herself who becomes it 💪 💪
During the final battle Isabelle calls upon the power of friendship and a lethal dose of steroids to transform into Isabuff and beat the ever living fuck out of the big bad, saving the day ✨
I just got Archie Sonic the Hedgehog comic's Titan Tails flashbacks

1675392113853.png

View attachment 1062567

Isabelle and Sephiroth have a jojo battle. 👀

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Ploegy Ploegy

I'm going to explain some things about the Ghost Ship because I want y'all to be able to get crazy and creative with this! I also want everyone to get a general idea of how the Pillars of Destruction work.

The Pillar of Destruction: Fear is within the Ghost Ship, which I'm sure is a great shock to everyone! XD The Pillars of Destruction are not evil in nature, but contain the pure essences of Fear, Sorrow, Anger, Ego, and Death. The Pillars do not want to be taken from their hiding spots so they will defend themselves from adventurers. The Pillar of Destruction: Fear does this by exuding an aura of fear. A place under the influence of Fear will be covered in a thick, bone-chilling supernatural mist. A strong-willed character may feel a sense of foreboding or unease while a weaker character may freeze in terror, or become anxious and nauseated. As a creature gets closer to the Pillar, the aura will become more and more intense.

If the fear aura alone doesn't work, Fear will try to scare off an intruder through fearful illusions. The Ghost Ship could suddenly go pitch black in an attempt to invoke a fear of darkness, for example. The floor could vanish and make the PCs believe they're falling. Maybe they become spectral and see an image of their bodies on the ground, making them believe they're dead! As adventurers go deeper into the Ghost Ship, Fear will start using a person's personal fears, doubts, traumas, and insecurities against them. For example, a character who is afraid of rodents may hear squeaking and scurrying of little clawed feet below deck. As they travel deeper into the Ghost Ship, they may face a swarm of rats, then finally, upon reaching the same floor as the Pillar, a giant monstrous rabid rat. Sonic, who is afraid of water, might see water droplets leaking through the wood, then as he further goes along may be hit by a rush of water. Samus might hear an Emmi's beeping when she first goes into an area tainted by Fear. These are all illusions, and their intensity is based off how real the victim believes they are and their ability to resist and overcome the fear.

Generally, a creature overcome with fear will either flee in terror, become violent like a cornered animal, or die of fright.

Have fun with this!

Whoops! I meant to tag Kaiju Cat, not SheepKing! Sorry!
Dhdkfhsf lol I was a lil confused about being tagged but it’s all good 👌 But omg that is such a bomb ass concept it almost makes me wish I had a character over with y’all! I guess I’ll just have to wait and see what the other pillars will have in store 👀

Dhdkfhsf lol I was a lil confused about being tagged but it’s all good 👌 But omg that is such a bomb ass concept it almost makes me wish I had a character over with y’all! I guess I’ll just have to wait and see what the other pillars will have in store 👀
Well, Team Pyra has reached the western seas of the Smash Realm, so they're relatively close to the Forest! Who knows? Perhaps Toon Link's Triforce of Courage activates to protect him from Fear, and Zelda senses it?

Not saying y'all have to do this, just spitballin'.

Well, Team Pyra has reached the western seas of the Smash Realm, so they're relatively close to the Forest! Who knows? Perhaps Toon Link's Triforce of Courage activates to protect him from Fear, and Zelda senses it?

Not saying y'all have to do this, just spitballin'.
Dhekfhskf as hilarious as it would be for Zelda to suddenly drop whatever she’s doing, look to the others and say in full seriousness “The Triforce Tingle’s telling me to throw myself into the ocean” I think I’ll hold off on the offer lmao 🌊

I just now realized that Dark Pit might be indirectly affected by the Pillar due to his connection to Pit. I had completely forgotten about their bond. I'll have to ponder on that!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back