• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I got some ideas, Dev, I think at this point, I'm probably going to be handling things at the Military Base
Ah, u are? In that case it probably wouldn’t hurt to collectively discuss between all the military base crew whether it be here or through dm any potential plans so everyone’s on the same page. I think I might like 1 teeny tiny idea for the base but nothing big so I’d love to hear what everyone else’s ideas are!

Ah, u are? In that case it probably wouldn’t hurt to collectively discuss between all the military base crew whether it be here or through dm any potential plans so everyone’s on the same page. I think I might like 1 teeny tiny idea for the base but nothing big so I’d love to hear what everyone else’s ideas are!
For sure! My main idea in regards to Jenova is that she was being harvested for her cells to be spliced with human DNA to aid in the evolution of mankind. Doom Slayer like-wise was simply being examined due to the unique nature of his body and mind and are researching whether he could add into their work with Jenova's cells to further increase their end result.

For sure! My main idea in regards to Jenova is that she was being harvested for her cells to be spliced with human DNA to aid in the evolution of mankind. Doom Slayer like-wise was simply being examined due to the unique nature of his body and mind and are researching whether he could add into their work with Jenova's cells to further increase their end result.
Sounds like in par for Jenova’s was wondering if Hojo should be involved as an npc.

You really are godsend for this. But also, what if green hair Byleth
When I see Byleth with blue hair, I have a hard time recognizing him. I know he's a Fire Emblem character, but I see a pic and I don't know who he is. When I see him with green hair, then I'm like, "Oh, that's Byleth!" Is that weird? 😅

When I see Byleth with blue hair, I have a hard time recognizing him. I know he's a Fire Emblem character, but I see a pic and I don't know who he is. When I see him with green hair, then I'm like, "Oh, that's Byleth!" Is that weird? 😅
I'd say yeah that is a bit weird. Teal hair Byleth is the one generally depicted as the default for everything, since the green hair is technically a mid-game spoiler lmao

Alright go ahead and post will it be alright if Jeff gets a hold of at least his normal gun? Multi bottle rockets are waaay powerful like game wise 2000 damage..
Don't worry, T'ink, Pit, and Jeff will be getting their weapons back.

I was thinking of having Pit pick up Jeff and jump aboard the Ghost Ship. Will that be fine?

I'd say yeah that is a bit weird. Teal hair Byleth is the one generally depicted as the default for everything, since the green hair is technically a mid-game spoiler lmao
Maybe it's because the green hair helps him stand out from the other Fire Emblem bluenettes!

Maybe it's because the green hair helps him stand out from the other Fire Emblem bluenettes!
Perhaps, though he wouldn't be the only green haired FE protag if that was the case. He'd be in the same boat as my personal favorite lord, Alm, and Lyn as well lmao natural hair colors are not allowed on FE protags

that sounds like a really interesting thing to explore! That could also explain the animal experimentation area of the labs as a means of testing out the Jenova on other creatures before moving on to humans. Dhdkfhdkf in that regard then it also gives a pretty reasonable explanation for why of all people Isabelle was the one who got nabbed. Since she’s an anthropomorphic dog she’d basically be the perfect subject for the in between of ‘animal’ and ‘human’ experimentation 🐕

that sounds like a really interesting thing to explore! That could also explain the animal experimentation area of the labs as a means of testing out the Jenova on other creatures before moving on to humans. Dhdkfhdkf in that regard then it also gives a pretty reasonable explanation for why of all people Isabelle was the one who got nabbed. Since she’s an anthropomorphic dog she’d basically be the perfect subject for the in between of ‘animal’ and ‘human’ experimentation 🐕
Thank goodness no Hojo and his eeeevil shenanigans

Imagine Isabella with Jenova's cells and the data from Doom Slayer combined 😈

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back