• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Damn, I'm sorry thst happened to you, Rusty, I hope you're feel okay
Yeah I’m fine I’ve cut all feelings from her, I caught her not being loyal and she tried gaslighting me about it and I ended things, so had to take a little break from things.

Yeah I’m fine I’ve cut all feelings from her, I caught her not being loyal and she tried gaslighting me about it and I ended things, so had to take a little break from things.
I’m so sorry. -hugs-

Dhsjdjvgj thank you!! Girl might not know how to hold a sword properly but garsh darn it she’s got her war face on!! 🗡️ 🗡️ 🗡️
Byleth can teach her how to properly hold a sword. Just some bonding of two people with connections to their respective goddesses

I think I got a posting schedule down 1x1s first. For this rp Jeff and Paula and Sephiroth.

I am stuck on a post for Jeff other than backing up Mythra and Pit.

I think I got a posting schedule down 1x1s first. For this rp Jeff and Paula and Sephiroth.
And Pokey? Though if you have no plans for him, I'll just move forward with Sora then

I am stuck on a post for Jeff other than backing up Mythra and Pit.
I mean backing them up is kinda what is happening. Doesn't have to be anything crazy

As I see it, sometimes just getting some kind of post out is better than overthinking it and making people wait too long tbh and if you're feeling overwhelmed because you are struggling on a character, there is no shame in dropping them

And Pokey? Though if you have no plans for him, I'll just move forward with Sora then

I mean backing them up is kinda what is happening. Doesn't have to be anything crazy

As I see it, sometimes just getting some kind of post out is better than overthinking it and making people wait too long tbh and if you're feeling overwhelmed because you are struggling on a character, there is no shame in dropping them
Oh crap I do have plans for Pokey XD he’s def gonna be like,” of course Sora!” Like a psycho goes to take down all those primids.

As for Jeff… lol the plan is to simply back up Mythra and Pit. Nothing too big..

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat If you want, I can post for Pit and T’ink first. I can set up the Ghost Ship, and maybe that’ll help with the block.

When I get home, I can explain some things about the ship. That may also help. Fortunately this is not D&D so I don’t have to keep y’all in the dark.

Also GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow - is it possible if you can set up the Control Room by any chance? Again, the Slayer is looking for info and - for the sake of RPing purposes - a potential "cortana/VEGA" companion.

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat If you want, I can post for Pit and T’ink first. I can set up the Ghost Ship, and maybe that’ll help with the block.

When I get home, I can explain some things about the ship. That may also help. Fortunately this is not D&D so I don’t have to keep y’all in the dark.
Alright go ahead and post will it be alright if Jeff gets a hold of at least his normal gun? Multi bottle rockets are waaay powerful like game wise 2000 damage..

Alright guys, here's my first batch of Bounty hunters/NPCs to throw into the RP! Let me know which ones you guys want your respective groups to meet up with!
Character Name: Grimace the Menace

Race/Species: N/A

Appearance:
EQwnk4BW4AISyQr.jpg

Abilities/Powers: Superhuman Physiology

Bio: Grimace was raised in a gladiatorial arena and spent his entire life torturing and killing. He does not feel pity, nor any sort of sympathy for his victims. He is the poster child of every aggressive brute out there.

Other: He once killed 16 innocent people with his bare hands, and was honored with the title 'Supreme Brutal Overlord of Terror'. This title was later changed to 'Supreme Death God' to remind him that a ruthless mistress called Death gives the final kill. He tries to remain as calm as he can, but he gets frustrated very easily, and tends to seek the appropriate outlet for his anger.

Character Name: BL4ST-K1LL

Race/Species: Robot

Appearance:
peter-figlhuber-cyber-bounty-hunter.jpg

Abilities/Powers: Fine-focus shoulder laser, Night-vision optic, radar antennae, arm-mounted micro-cannon, camouflage cloak, jet rockets, electrical field-generating blast.

Bio: Robo-Terrorists once owned said unit, and some say that it is more evil than any robot they have ever seen. Often hated by Robot Command, this unit is referred to as the “Blaster Baron” by the other bounty hunters for his liking towards conventional weaponry.

Other: License to kill! License to kill! License to kill!

Character Name: Tom the Jackal

Race/Species: Human

Appearance:
l6COOGILL5GwkAH-Tk8ANZQpgvj-CmPyE7p1hjJrX_0.jpg

Abilities/Powers: Creation of materials. Swordsmanship. Beast taming. Smithing.

Bio: Tom was born in the city of Mogadishu. His family was well off and strong in their clan, but he wanted a real life with a real battle to fight much like his father and forefathers before him. After his parents died fighting in the war against the invading empires, he left to wander the world and learn all it's mysteries, leading him on numerous adventures. He eventually became a warlord and founded a small clan known as the Zenith Knights. With his battle prowess and enduring spirit, he became a renowned protector of more vulnerable territories, doing battle with other warlords seeking to expand their armies, one such being 'Hellhound' Militron. Eventually, Tom managed to ensure peace and stability for awhile. Just long enough to finally hang up his gears and settle down where he lives his life in relative peace with his grandchildren and making weapons and armors for other warriors and becoming an equally renowned blacksmith.
Other: Has a cat named 'Clawey', and a few kids/grandkids.

Character Name: Mylla

Race/Species: Human

Appearance:
cai-lei-2.jpg

Abilities/Powers: Crossbow, hatchet, greatsword

Bio: Mylla was raised in the most northern reaches of the Frozen, the likes of which few would dare even think of visiting. She has encountered only a few other monstrosities, but the experience has changed her life. Her village was once attacked by monsters from the sky, and as a young woman, she learned the secrets of the wild and came to loath them as a person could. After one last battle against a monstrous wolf, Mylla took its head home and even contemplated eating it. She later met a lone stranger who helped her survive the cold, but he also robbed her of her only connection to the world that was still. For years Mylla has felt nothing but loss, even as the hard frozen land around her continued to reject her. She tried to kill herself many times but could never bring herself to do it. The only thing she ever learned from the man was his name, Wolfkiller. She began to call him friend, and even though he did not share her beliefs, he remained a friend. The townspeople of northern snow is a fragile place, and every time there is another loss there is another person who may choose to follow the one who left. Wolfkiller refused to go, and as she has had no living family for a long time, Mylla has become much more introverted. No matter the circumstance, Wolfkiller would always keep her alive. It was this that gave her the courage to finally set out to find the one who robbed her of a life she never could have had.

Other: At the very least, the man who stole Mylla's "story" may be still alive and well.

Character Name: Peregrine

Race/Species: N/A

Appearance:
d4tm3fv-ef481ab2-187a-4d88-9ac9-53caae9ca515.png

Abilities/Powers: Flight, Aerial Combat, Kickboxer

Bio: The youngest of the Zenith Knights, Peregrine is used to being second in command, whether on the ground or in the air. But, that doesn't mean he isn't a talented warrior in his own right. However, he still struggles with being outshined by his older brothers when it comes to combat. As such, he is more often on the front lines, rather than in the ranks. He may not be a commander, but he is one of the most successful aerial fighter in the world. While Peregrine isn't exactly the smartest Knight, he is certainly one of the deadliest. Peregrine the ability to set up attacks from the air, and then defend himself and his team against any enemy who might get in his way.

Other: Peregrine's adopted father was a infamous mercenary. After Peregrine's mother died giving birth, Peregrine was raised as a Zenith Knight by his adoptive father and Tom.

Character Name: Vurue

Race/Species: Avian

Appearance:
710b3475d7e60a67ddafa8134c8bd06c.jpg

Abilities/Powers: Avian Physiology, Martial Arts, Enhanced sensory

Bio: Vurue was once a monk from the Floating Islands until he became disillusioned with his life as a monk, believing there was more to be learned by outwardly searching for knowledge, rather than obtaining it from one source. To him, it was stagnation for what good his skills would be if he didn't put them to some sort of use. After breaking off contact with his family, Vurue left the island for the chance to put some use to his abilities.

Other: Due to his seemingly mystical nature of life and nature, he has always been noted to attract the attention of the wildlife around him.

Byleth can teach her how to properly hold a sword. Just some bonding of two people with connections to their respective goddesses
Awww Byleth teaching Zel how to use a sword would so sweet of him 😭 dhskfhksf they’re the Half Goddess Gang ✨ ✨ ✨

Oh no! I am SO SORRY to hear that!

I hope things get better for you very, very soon!

Awww Byleth teaching Zel how to use a sword would so sweet of him 😭 dhskfhksf they’re the Half Goddess Gang ✨ ✨ ✨
He is a professor so it'd only be fitting lmao. Wouldn't be his first time teaching someone how to hold a sword given it's basically part of his own instruction

The Half Goddess Gang where one is technically a full goddess, but never says it. After learning the sword the two of them can enjoy tea together

Oh off topic but I’m basically finished the map rehaul! 😚 🗺️
B2261C19-4700-45C4-A9EC-93CF4A316604.png

Also GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow - is it possible if you can set up the Control Room by any chance? Again, the Slayer is looking for info and - for the sake of RPing purposes - a potential "cortana/VEGA" companion.

Honestly I haven’t put any thought at all into the Military Base as I’ve had no involvement in the RP going on there. I don’t really know what to do with it, nor do I have any ideas.

I’ll try to think of something; maybe I’ll get some inspiration. This may take a while, though. I don’t want y’all waiting on me.

Honestly I haven’t put any thought at all into the Military Base as I’ve had no involvement in the RP going on there. I don’t really know what to do with it, nor do I have any ideas.

I’ll try to think of something; maybe I’ll get some inspiration. This may take a while, though. I don’t want y’all waiting on me.

Was wondering if you had any ideas - otherwise, if you don't mind me, I can make something up if that's OK~

You can leave Military Base to me. I actually have an idea for what Slayer can find.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back