• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
You know I have a few more lil Byleth things for y’all
-The sudden change of his hair and eye color signifies that Sothis has granted him her full powers (though it was in exchange for her own life thus she no longer exists within his head)
-Given the previous thing, Byleth technically is the goddess now, rather than merely her vessel, but he doesn’t really tell anyone that (one, it paints a target on his back cuz ya know killing a goddess would be a huge feat and second, he finds it embarrassing that as a man he technically is a goddess) there are probably characters in the roster that could sense and/or tell he is of divine status now
-While he has grown to show more emotion during his time at Garreg Mach, he does still struggle with conveying them. His emotional capabilities are pretty subdued so even getting him to smile is a major feat this is partly from him being a mercenary most of his life, but mostly stems from the whole heart thing

I’m picturing T’ink and Byleth communicating, with T’ink being very expressive while Byleth is very stoic. Sounds kinda cute!

The lacking a heart thing also makes me curious about interactions between Byleth and Sora or Roxas.

I’m picturing T’ink and Byleth communicating, with T’ink being very expressive while Byleth is very stoic. Sounds kinda cute!

The lacking a heart thing also makes me curious about interactions between Byleth and Sora or Roxas.
Byleth just sitting there watching T'ink be so expressive and he's got his resting bitch face going on through most of it, but then T'ink says/does something heartwarming and Byleth actually cracks a small smile

And well, it's never explained entirely, but there are things in one of Three Houses branching routes that hints to Byleth having an actual heart, it just isn't what actually gives him life (or function properly) since the crest stone is there. It's convoluted lmao. But yeah might be messy interaction with Sora or Roxas.

But speaking of interactions, if Byleth came across Joker with Morgana and heard Morgana's voice, he'd probably be so confused why a cat has the voice of Sothis because they have they same VA

Byleth: Joker, I think your cat is the goddess reincarnated

Joker: Visible confusion

All hail Morgana! 🐈‍⬛ 🧎 shfidofhd but speaking of sharing voice actors I can imagine there could be all sorts of hijinks with Zelda sharing the same voice actor as Palutena, especially if she were to use her telepathy ability on Pit 🧠💭 GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

All hail Morgana! 🐈‍⬛ 🧎 shfidofhd but speaking of sharing voice actors I can imagine there could be all sorts of hijinks with Zelda sharing the same voice actor as Palutena, especially if she were to use her telepathy ability on Pit 🧠💭 GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
I can see SSBU Zelda having a mischievous side and occasionally pranking Pit by mimicking Palutena’s voice, and Palutena joining in on the fun by mimicking Zelda’s voice! Poor angel! Zelda’s lucky she’s so cute!

Brawl Pit’s English VA voiced Rouge the Bat and Omochao from Sonic Adventure 2. She also voiced Eriko from the B-movie cheese horror game from the Dreamcast, Illbleed. My friend and I sometimes ask each other if (blank) character could survive Illbleed, and when he me asked if Pit could do it, I told him he already has! I watch Supergreatfriend’s LP of Illbleed every year; the game is quite an experience.

What Byleth actually sees when he comes into contact with Morgana:
220611.jpg

But fr characters having voices that can cause shenanigans is so much fun. Like Joker could toy with everyone cuz ya know same VA as Master and Crazy Hands that's pretty much all I got rp related

What Byleth actually sees when he comes into contact with Morgana:
220611.jpg

But fr characters having voices that can cause shenanigans is so much fun. Like Joker could toy with everyone cuz ya know same VA as Master and Crazy Hands that's pretty much all I got rp related
Fbdkfhdif omg Joker could mess with Lunarais so much lmao 🌙 ⭐

Seph joins and it’s a troll fest. Asksss 😂

I’ve been thinking of bringing Poo into the rp.. the problem is where to put him. If it’s alright.

He's gonna have to work on projecting his voice nice and loud to make it work. Good thing he doesn't have to work on his evil laugh. He's got that down already we're gonna ignore that this video is one in Spanish and two calls him Akira smh smh

Yall think that's cool? Captain Falcon has the same VA as Vegeta. This officially makes Cap the 'Prince of All Smash Bros.' 😎
EbIR3DoWkAI7dqi.jpg

I believe Goku’s VA voices Lucario!

I just thought of something cute while working: Princess Zelda is one of the few people who has the privilege of being allowed to touch Pittoo’s wings. I’ve a HC that touching wings is a personal thing for angels. Pit is easy enough, Zelda can ask politely and he’ll let her touch his wings. Dark Pit isn’t that easy.

Even when Zelda had opportunities to touch Pittoo’s wings, such as catching him asleep, she resists because she wants to earn the privilege of touching them. The patience eventually pays off!

Samus also might have wing-touching privileges because she knows how to treat blood feathers!

And well, it's never explained entirely, but there are things in one of Three Houses branching routes that hints to Byleth having an actual heart, it just isn't what actually gives him life (or function properly) since the crest stone is there. It's convoluted lmao. But yeah might be messy interaction with Sora or Roxas.

Sounds like we need a new batch of "you're a Heartless/Nobody!" images.

I believe Goku’s VA voices Lucario!

I just thought of something cute while working: Princess Zelda is one of the few people who has the privilege of being allowed to touch Pittoo’s wings. I’ve a HC that touching wings is a personal thing for angels. Pit is easy enough, Zelda can ask politely and he’ll let her touch his wings. Dark Pit isn’t that easy.

Even when Zelda had opportunities to touch Pittoo’s wings, such as catching him asleep, she resists because she wants to earn the privilege of touching them. The patience eventually pays off!

Samus also might have wing-touching privileges because she knows how to treat blood feathers!

Dhdjdjfs stop that’s so cute 😭 I imagine Zelda would be pretty interested in regards to how Pit’s wings interact with Palutena’s magic and would ask all sorts of questions in relation to that. Maybe it’d even give her a few of her own ideas in relation to the use of wind and flight magic 🌬️

As for Pittoo the thought of asking him probably never sprung up, though maybe during their quiet study time she’ll find herself examining his wings from a distance, noting any curiosities about his wings to ask about later. At first she’d probably just bring these questions to Pit but eventually she starts asking them to Pittoo directly, and that leads to her finally getting permission to touch them directly. Needless to say she’d be super honored to be allowed to do such a thing lmao

Dhdjdjfs stop that’s so cute 😭 I imagine Zelda would be pretty interested in regards to how Pit’s wings interact with Palutena’s magic and would ask all sorts of questions in relation to that. Maybe it’d even give her a few of her own ideas in relation to the use of wind and flight magic 🌬️

As for Pittoo the thought of asking him probably never sprung up, though maybe during their quiet study time she’ll find herself examining his wings from a distance, noting any curiosities about his wings to ask about later. At first she’d probably just bring these questions to Pit but eventually she starts asking them to Pittoo directly, and that leads to her finally getting permission to touch them directly. Needless to say she’d be super honored to be allowed to do such a thing lmao
Not gonna lie that sounds like an adorable scene for the rp.

I can see SSBU Zelda having a mischievous side and occasionally pranking Pit by mimicking Palutena’s voice, and Palutena joining in on the fun by mimicking Zelda’s voice! Poor angel! Zelda’s lucky she’s so cute!

That's kind of the ordeal I really like out of Zeldas being of different incarnations, at least in the form of a roleplaying idea; just because they are similar characters that share an identical name and are royalty doesn't render them the same woman of sorts. As an example, two different images of her, two different incarnations of her. You can tell their personalities would be vastly different.

e6upy3g6c6711.pngd7ttwe5-420dc082-f678-49ed-9e51-28b34b5e622f.jpg

I also once entertained the idea of a base Samus Aran and a "Justin Bailey" Samus working alongside one another.

While Samus would be more of how we see here - stoic yet determined - Bailey would be brash, vulgar and brutal, acting as an opposite to Samus in terms of demeanor. She probably may not possess the Chozo genes at all, rather being the result of a humanized super-human experiment by the Galactic Federation that went rogue/awol to become a bounty hunter. Think of her as if, what if the Chozo didn't find Samus after K2L was sacked by the Space Pirates.

Probably may have a thing for alcohol because why not~

Last edited:
That's kind of the ordeal I really like out of Zeldas being of different incarnations, at least in the form of a roleplaying idea; just because they are similar characters that share an identical name and are royalty doesn't render them the same woman of sorts. As an example, two different images of her, two different incarnations of her. You can tell their personalities would be vastly different.

Omg yes I agree completely!! Each of the Zel’s really do have their own special quirks that make them shine from the crowd. Shfkskfjs one day I’d love to see how two different Zelda’s would interact with each other were the situation to arise, there could be all sorts of hijinks that could come from it ✨

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back