• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
It’s why I stay away from the KI fandom. All it is is DURR HURR PIT IS STUPID LOL content. I’m talking Ralph Wiggums level of stupid. Or they portray him as a wimp who’s easily pushed around.

I do find that, generally, old school KI fans tend to hate it too, so I guess there’s that.
They be treating Pit like they be treating Sora and it's a shameful sight to see 😔

One of the male fighters: Stuck with all those lovely ladies?? Dark Pit, you lucky sunnuvagun!

Pittoo: No! NOT LUCKY! You know what it’s like being trapped with all those girls, especially when they’re on THAT time of month AT THE SAME TIME?? FTS I’m OUT!
Fhdofhsoff Pittoo’s entire character arc for the rp is him drinking his respect women juice/J

1674602393403.jpeg

Last edited:
Ah respecting women juice, my favorite drink. The juice that keeps the boys away from the harem routes or maybe they get more women this way. Who knows lmao

Literally Pit's introduction in the NES KI manual: Beats the shit out of his jailor with his bare hands and frees himself from prison in the Underworld
I think that's more of a strength feat than an Intelligence feat but that's impressive all the same!

I think that's more of a strength feat than an Intelligence feat but that's impressive all the same!

That's more a criticism towards those that portray Pit as a soft, delicate, fragile little thing that's easy to push around.

I've ranted about the English dub's choice to really dumb down Pit a hundred times before in this thread, so I won't do it again. 😅

Last edited:
🤣

Literally Pit's introduction in the NES KI manual: Beats the shit out of his jailor with his bare hands and frees himself from prison in the Underworld!

View attachment 1060430
This is bad ass and an example of why I stay away from fandom communities. don’t try to change a character into something they’re not. One example is One Piece’s Doflamingo who is an evil manipulative monster. He was reduced to a creepy stalker. He’s a murderer and a monster but not the creepy kind of monster:

I just realized cuz of this intelligence talk with me picking up Byleth my 1 brain cell squad is ruined. Byleth ups the brain cell count of my squad by at least 2 lmao

I just realized cuz of this intelligence talk with me picking up Byleth my 1 brain cell squad is ruined. Byleth ups the brain cell count of my squad by at least 2 lmao
Or it could be there’s still one braincell and the characters just have to learn to share it 🧠 fhajfhskf

Or it could be there’s still one braincell and the characters just have to learn to share it 🧠 fhajfhskf
There’s one brain cell between all of them not named Byleth. Byleth has full rights to his two brain cells. He needs them in order to deal with being a professor lmao

You know with Byleth on the mind I figure I should share some important things that wouldn’t be well known unless you’ve played/learned about the game (and a couple HCs)

-For starters he has no heartbeat since his “heart” is the crest stone of the Sword of the Creator (which was Sothis’ heart and was placed in him to save his life as a newborn) this might be something another character would notice so I figure it’s important
-Unlike in Smash, he will not be wielding the Heroes Relics outside the Sword of the Creator (he will instead of access to his magics to make up for it as well as have a very nerfed version of his time altering ability)
-He has several nicknames, most commonly Teach and Professor, which he positively responds to. However he is also referred to as the Fell Star and the Ashen Demon which he reacts to quite negatively, seeing them as dehumanizing
-His Enlightened One’s outfit that he currently dons isn’t something he’s very comfortable in and he finds it to stiff and fancy for his tastes
-He has a real resting bitch face and doesn’t really notice

Last edited:
-For starters he has no heartbeat since his “heart” is the crest stone of the Sword of the Creator (which was Sothis’ heart and was placed in him to save his life as a newborn) this might be something another character would notice so I figure it’s important
That must make doctor appointments with Doctor Mario fun lmao 🩺

That must make doctor appointments with Doctor Mario fun lmao 🩺
Byleth just avoids Dr Mario so he doesn’t have to try and explain any of this to him poor Byleth hardly understands it as is

But like this also sets up a real funny scenario based off the idea I put up for how I could drop Byleth in later. Like he’s just sleeping somewhere and someone/some group comes across him and they’re just like “Look it’s Byleth over there!” and they approach him and realize he’s not really reacting to them so they panic and think something is wrong so ya know they check for a pulse/heartbeat and when they realize there is none they’re just like “Oh god Byleth’s dead!” All the panic and yelling ends up waking him up and he just tiredly glares at the others

Byleth just avoids Dr Mario so he doesn’t have to try and explain any of this to him poor Byleth hardly understands it as is

But like this also sets up a real funny scenario based off the idea I put up for how I could drop Byleth in later. Like he’s just sleeping somewhere and someone/some group comes across him and they’re just like “Look it’s Byleth over there!” and they approach him and realize he’s not really reacting to them so they panic and think something is wrong so ya know they check for a pulse/heartbeat and when they realize there is none they’re just like “Oh god Byleth’s dead!” All the panic and yelling ends up waking him up and he just tiredly glares at the others
XD I immediately thought the same as soon as I read about Byleth not having a heartbeat!

Oh no I forgot the part in the nightmare where all of the Centurions are standing outside in neat military formations while one played taps on a bugle! XD

Dark Pit probably woke up the same time Pit did, having felt the other's distress briefly, then plopped his head back down grumbling, "Must've had that stupid dream with the robot again... Idiot, wakin' me up!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back