• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Hyped to bring Sephiroth back for evil shenanigans.
Cracking Up Lol GIF

You're good! I just don't want to move things along and keep you from doing what you wanted if you had plans. I think Mythra may get her opportunity though, depending on how things go!
Me, giving this a like and forgetting to respond like the genius I am

Anywho, sounds good! Feel free to move along as you'd like! I'm always flexible with stuff

Like I said before, I don’t have much of a plan. Mythra has a plan but I don’t have a certain way for it to play out in mind (if she even goes through with it), so feel free to plot what you’d like

Tomorrow is my online meeting with someone from the work program for disabilities.. really nervous.

Tomorrow is my online meeting with someone from the work program for disabilities.. really nervous.
Don't be. I've been through that myself. It's actually pretty freeing. I actually feel like I'm talking to someone who understands me

You know, now seems as good of a time as ever to just claim Byleth. I probably won’t bring him in immediately but my brain has thought him over quite a bit and I’m convinced let us pray for my crazy ass lmao

Character Name: Byleth Eisner
Player Name: Ploegy Ploegy

On that note, I will be playing Byleth as the male variant and since Annette is her timeskipped self, he will also come as such and take on this appearance instead of the one he has in Smash

I made the realization the 4 of my 5 actual Smash fighters are DLC characters. Did I like the DLC? Clearly I did lmao

But also I feel like I should dive into how I plan to approach Byleth since I need to line him up with Annette. So warning for spoilers of the end of FE3H’s pre-timeskip

So basically after Byleth is invited to Smash (and has agreed to return in a year), he returned home to Fódlan, but only to have the Empire marching upon the Monastery in a declaration of war. As such he takes to the front lines until Rhea warns him to stay back. He briefly heeds her warning until he sees her in danger in which he immediately jumps in to help, and ultimately puts himself in a position which the Empire was hoping for; one which they could kill him because of his ties to the goddess. As a result Byleth was thrown off a cliff and presumed dead by some and missing by others. In actuality, he was forced into a long slumber due to him merging with the goddess only to now be pulled back into the Smash Realm and forced to awaken once again

I made the realization the 4 of my 5 actual Smash fighters are DLC characters. Did I like the DLC? Clearly I did lmao

But also I feel like I should dive into how I plan to approach Byleth since I need to line him up with Annette. So warning for spoilers of the end of FE3H’s pre-timeskip

So basically after Byleth is invited to Smash (and has agreed to return in a year), he returned home to Fódlan, but only to have the Empire marching upon the Monastery in a declaration of war. As such he takes to the front lines until Rhea warns him to stay back. He briefly heeds her warning until he sees her in danger in which he immediately jumps in to help, and ultimately puts himself in a position which the Empire was hoping for; one which they could kill him because of his ties to the goddess. As a result Byleth was thrown off a cliff and presumed dead by some and missing by others. In actuality, he was forced into a long slumber due to him merging with the goddess only to now be pulled back into the Smash Realm and forced to awaken once again
Neat set up! Then where were you thinking of dropping him at?

For now, I'm gonna hold off on throwing him in and see what opens up as we move along. Maybe at some point someone or some group stumbles upon a sleeping Byleth and that's how he actually is brought in, but for now I plan on waiting. I just figured picking him up now was best

For now, I'm gonna hold off on throwing him in and see what opens up as we move along. Maybe at some point someone or some group stumbles upon a sleeping Byleth and that's how he actually is brought in, but for now I plan on waiting. I just figured picking him up now was best
Makes sense given how many characters you have currently and how much effort you put into each post for each character.

I think I have an idea of how to bring Pittoo into the game, but that won’t be for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back