• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
The masquerade ball talk makes me want to watch Labyrinth lol

Maybe I should do a stream on Discord sometime!

Link is annoyed at Captain Falcon, yet I can see Toon Link emulating Captain Falcon because he's SO COOL! Poor Link is afraid for Hyrule's future! XD

The ball talk was also really inspiring me to pick up Dark Pit, though I want to wait for a good time to get him to Snake's group... Yet I think teaming up with Daisy would make for a fun time too lol

Link is annoyed at Captain Falcon, yet I can see Toon Link emulating Captain Falcon because he's SO COOL! Poor Link is afraid for Hyrule's future! XD
🤣
I've always seen Captain Falcon as that fun and inspirational father figure for the kids who's overly supportive of them, even when they put themselves in danger lol

I've always seen Captain Falcon as that fun and inspirational father figure for the kids who's overly supportive of them, even when they put themselves in danger lol

Young Link: *emulates Captain Falcon along with Toon Link*

Link: ... I can't believe I had a Captain Falcon phase! *pinches the bridge of his nose*

Checking the list, it doesn't seem like that's the case that anyone has taken her and / or expressed interest in doing so as far as I know, aside from myself. So you know what, I may as well give it a shot.

Character Name: Princess Daisy
Series Origin: Super Mario
Type of Character: In-Universe, Playable in Super Smash Bros.
Player Name: NimbusWing

Bowser: *takes notes*

Bowser: *takes notes*
daisy GIF

Ahhhhh my brain is melted now after writing for Joker. Boy really makes me write a novel every time lmao

On that note, GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Develius Develius @R U S T if y'all want Bowser, Ridley or Lunaris to see/sense/or whatever Joker do feel free. Could come to bite him in the ass later on, but I just figured a lil sneak and then dumbass moment was perfect for him to not fully engage into what you guys already have and it gave me a chance to do something with the fallen airship lmao

Ahhhhh my brain is melted now after writing for Joker. Boy really makes me write a novel every time lmao

On that note, GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Develius Develius @R U S T if y'all want Bowser, Ridley or Lunaris to see/sense/or whatever Joker do feel free. Could come to bite him in the ass later on, but I just figured a lil sneak and then dumbass moment was perfect for him to not fully engage into what you guys already have and it gave me a chance to do something with the fallen airship lmao

Do you have plans for Mythra? I want to make sure I give you the time to pull them off if you do.

You were on a roll, Ploegy! Great stuff!

I think I'm gonna decide that having Daisy start on her own in the Plains as my next course of action. If any of you have an idea afterwards or want to tag along after I make her introductory post (alongside Annette's next reply), then feel free to let me know!

Do you have plans for Mythra? I want to make sure I give you the time to pull them off if you do.
Not entirely. Just was gonna see if an opening came up with what you and Kaiju offer since her whole thing is just a lil gamble. I can scheme more on it if you'd like me to have something more fleshed out

You were on a roll, Ploegy! Great stuff!
Lmao, I motivated myself by putting Joker last to write for. The biggest brain play for me to get things done given my muse for that boy is on some next level shit and like ya know the whole tourney I mentioned last night only inflated that muse cuz my fav player is back to playing Joker again

I can’t think of anything except Jeff finding his multi bottle rockets and let the fire worms happen..

Not entirely. Just was gonna see if an opening came up with what you and Kaiju offer since her whole thing is just a lil gamble. I can scheme more on it if you'd like me to have something more fleshed out

Lmao, I motivated myself by putting Joker last to write for. The biggest brain play for me to get things done given my muse for that boy is on some next level shit and like ya know the whole tourney I mentioned last night only inflated that muse cuz my fav player is back to playing Joker again

You're good! I just don't want to move things along and keep you from doing what you wanted if you had plans. I think Mythra may get her opportunity though, depending on how things go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back