• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I've already got ideas on Halloween Town and Monsters Inc forms for T'ink and Pit but I'm debating on whether to make their Pride Form appearances be lions or other animals.
I wonder what kind animal Paula and pride form.

Sora becomes Snake's protege in the way of  gun

I don't actually imagine Sora being able to shoot anyone, though. He just becomes the master of warning trick shots. Shooting people's weapons out their hands and shit.
Sora definitely would refuse to shoot someone, but he'd probably have fun pretending to use a gun

Sora becomes Snake's protege in the way of  gun

I don't actually imagine Sora being able to shoot anyone, though. He just becomes the master of warning trick shots. Shooting people's weapons out their hands and shit.
Sora definitely would refuse to shoot someone, but he'd probably have fun pretending to use a gun
Too bad lore-wise, mortals cannot use Pit's weaponry because

1670558912754.png1670558917868.png

Ooo, you know how folks like to say Sora and Pit are very similar? There could be moments in the RP where their differences show themselves in intense ways, such as Pit "pulling the trigger" when Sora can't or refuses to!

I feel like most of my characters would have struggles pulling the trigger

Joker, one of the more likely, would still struggle to shoot a living being. He uses his gun on shadows, which are cognitive beings after all, so he's not putting blood on his own hands, but if given good reason, and no other options, he'll shoot. He is definitely a master of trick shots though and using his gun in non-lethal ways hell he's even used his gun as a defensive option to block a sword before lmao

Mythra is the second most likely, though she's used a gun in her life. She doesn't need to when she's an aegis and has Siren to rain rays of light down from the skies lol. Still, she's been around fights enough to understand risks and she wouldn't hesitate to kill. Only thing holding her back is her own trauma

Roxas is likely third. He definitely wouldn't like shooting someone, but if it's his only option then he'd take it. He is definitely more willing to do it than Sora would, especially since he is the angry one lmao

Pyra probably goes here. She's definitely less willing than Mythra, and maybe slightly less than Roxas. Her and Roxas would be close tbh but she is far more pacifist than her counterpart, though she will fight if she needs to

Sora would at least shoot the gun, though not at someone. He'd shoot it at something that would help him out but nothing too dangerous. He's too pure

Yoshi is odd to place. On one had, I'd say he'd never, on the other bazooka Yoshi from Mario & Rabbids exists and I love that so much

Jeff is the only character who uses guns so.. he’s used to handling them.

Joker, one of the more likely, would still struggle to shoot a living being. He uses his gun on shadows, which are cognitive beings after all, so he's not putting blood on his own hands, but if given good reason, and no other options, he'll shoot. He is definitely a master of trick shots though and using his gun in non-lethal ways hell he's even used his gun as a defensive option to block a sword before lmao
Wait, so Joker can do this then

I really should be finishing my essay but since we’re on the subject of which characters would or would not pull the trigger…..

(Keep in mind that in this scenario I’m assuming you literally handed them an actual handgun to do the deed)

Dhskcusof It feels weird to say that out of my characters Inkling would be the most likely to. While in the normal story mode levels I believe it’s mentioned somewhere in the lord that the octarians also have spawn points (Basically a machine that respawns Inklings and octolings after they get splatted in battle) so they probably(?) haven’t completely done anyone in for good yet. Though there’s also the implication that, since Agent Three is stealing the Zapfishes back which are used to power the Octarian Army’s machinery (which likely could include those spawn points in question) that it very well may of resulted some not very fun things happening to the octarians…. Though I’m not entirely sure if that was an intentional story decision or just some unfortunate implications so I won’t take that idea for granted (but tbh I wouldn’t be too surprised if that was the case considering some of the more messed up parts of the lore lmao) . Dbfishfos but I’m rambling so I’ll move on from that train of thought for now.

Anyways besides that I feel like just the nature of being an underground agent may make them slightly more equipped for the dilemma that is potentially ending a life. As silly as it is to say the funny squid character’s fought in a war, it still is techinally true. So, when it comes down between them, a cartoon dog, and a rat who’s tiny hands probably couldn’t even pull the trigger, then yeah the squid kid child solider probably would be the most emotionally equipped to pull the trigger and end a life (jesus that is the weirdest fucking sentence lmao).

That’s also ignoring the fact that Agent Four, their successor, canonically does kill at least one person in the story line of splatoon 2 as we get to see a spawn point in the boss level friggin explode with the octarian’s literal soul still inside it. (Skip to 3:30)

So in conclusion I do believe that Agent Four might potentially be the only Agent that who has an on screen kill/j

But that’s also assuming that Mr. Grizz is somehow still alive in the cold vacuum of space after the new Agent Three defeated him

Alright back to finishing my essay 🙃🙃 I’ll hopefully be able to get a post out Friday night or Saturday but apologies for the wait lmao

Okay I swear this is the last note but Splatoon 3 won best Multiplayer game at the game awards which is pretty dang cool 🥳

Last edited:
Toon Link shoved a sword into Ganon's head. Pit sliced Hades in half with a laser sword. Both showed no remorse for it; Pit was actually shocked it DIDN'T kill him! Don't let their cute looks and silliness fool ya; they will kill if pushed to it!

We KNOW things are going bad for our PCs in the RP if Toon Link becomes a steely-eyed killer! XD

Now I'm thinking about how quickly this RP might have ended had both Samus and Pit been equipped with their FU lasers!

It can be like

Last edited:
See judging Joker is difficult for something like this just because most of his work is done in its own separate place. Joker in the real world vs Joker in the metaverse are very different. I mean his whole thing is being able to use the metaverse to avoid direct problems in the real world after all lol. He isn’t afraid of killing shadows unless he knows they’re directly tied to someone in the real world which is when he swaps to non-lethal tactics. That being said Joker does shoot a god through the head with little remorse so lmao

Meanwhile Samus kills with little hesitation, but her enemies just won’t STAY dead! XD

In Dread, she was making DAMN sure Raven Beak ain’t coming back!

Last edited:
-cough- Aerith, President Shinra, Nibelheim villagers and others probably others. Seph is just mr Roger.

Meanwhile Samus kills with little hesitation, but her enemies just won’t STAY dead! XD

In Dread, she was making DAMN sure Raven Beak ain’t coming back!
There's a reason she went APE SHIT on that Mawkin ass!

maxresdefault.jpg

Then she vaporized the X that absorbed him. THAT is hatred! And it was awesome!

Lol now I’m imagining Samus unintentionally traumatizing poor Sora!

Sora about to be kept away to assure he does not get traumatized

Wait wait I am SO sorry, just triple checking: Am I UP to post? Or should I wait for Samus? Dx

To the topic of Smash Brothers taking lives, I almost forgot about the time Captain Falcon Falcon Punched someone so hard the entire galaxy witnessed it!

So I saw someone use the template I referenced for this recently and my brain has gone to shitpost art mode so I offer this as a result
smashmemery.png

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back