• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I’ll try and actually post today! I had started Pyra’s post but could not finish it between how distracted I was and how sick I felt. Hopefully today goes better

Here is Inkling as The Hermit!

View attachment 1043573

Sufhaidhsofn Drawing this reminded me of why I hate drawing people in side view. You can see I ended up just giving up on giving her a mouth Cus all the mouths I attempted were all way too goofy looking lmao. But besides that this was pretty fun to draw 👍
i'm gonna draw joker as the fool to go along with this beauty uwu

also i was just reading over posts and SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 i'm confused on noctis and prompto seem to know exactly what is happening. sure they might be able to see something is wrong with paula, but she hasn't directly mentioned joker or inkling's own situations so i'm just a bit confused

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Yeah I think I made it clear through my posts Paula has been speaking to Joker and Inkling telepathically only. I’m unsure how to make it anymore clearer than that. I do believe using italics and color coding the text, and there’s no quotation marks that would be a give away. I don’t know how Noctis or Prompto would know what’s going with Joker and Inkling. I never got the impression they’re mind readers. I’d honestly suggest reading our posts or ask questions to avoid these things in the future.

Last edited:
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat They are not mind readers. Noctis is just worried and assumed something bad happened,maybe overthinking.Abit the same with Prompto,although he's trying to reason his friend. I might change a few things in my last post.
Edit: I changed abit of my last post. Tell me if other things need to be changed or other suggestions.

Last edited:
i present the fool of all fools
jokerfool.png

I love Samus's suit because it makes it easy for me to give the PCs information! : D

Hopefully Develius Develius you didn't mind me leaving my Pikachu post a bit more vague and open-ended. I didn't want to make things dull by constantly stopping the flow with repetitive combat RP with mobs that a Smash Brother should easily be able to take out, and I want to allow players to fill in the blanks and add their own touch to the setting, which you certainly did!

I love Samus's suit because it makes it easy for me to give the PCs information! : D

Hopefully Develius Develius you didn't mind me leaving my Pikachu post a bit more vague and open-ended. I didn't want to make things dull by constantly stopping the flow with repetitive combat RP with mobs that a Smash Brother should easily be able to take out, and I want to allow players to fill in the blanks and add their own touch to the setting, which you certainly did!
Meta-Gaming but legal

No totally! I like a bit of mystery; and it makes sense considering Pikachu doesn't speak normally. You're doing a good job! 👍

small hc for sora: he calls all the princesses around "the princesses of smash" and thinks they're similar to the princesses of heart

he'd probably be utterly confused. don't try and teach him the zelda timeline, his mind might implode lmao

Honestly that would be Jeff’s and Pokey’s reaction too if they tried to understand the Zelda timeline even my head hurts trying to figure it out. Lmao

Sora trying to have a staring contest with Toon Link! XD Toon Link doesn't even realize it's a staring contest; Sora just couldn't look away from those big cat eyes!

Sora and Pit switch outfits to try and mess with people, but Sora can't quite get Pit's Resting Bitch Face right and Pit keeps stumbling upon those big shoes!

Sora trying to have a staring contest with Toon Link! XD Toon Link doesn't even realize it's a staring contest; Sora just couldn't look away from those big cat eyes!

Sora and Pit switch outfits to try and mess with people, but Sora can't quite get Pit's Resting Bitch Face right and Pit keeps stumbling upon those big shoes!
Askjsss that would be hilarious lol

sora will never get the resting bitch face down. he's too soft

"So, don't you sit there slack-jawed, buggy-eyed!
I'm here to answer all your midday prayers!
You got me bona fide, certified,
You got a Goddess for your charge d'affaires!
I got a powerful urge to help you out!
So what's your prayer? I really wanna know!
You got a list that's three miles long, no doubt!
Well, all you got to do is pray like so, hey-oh!
And YT recommends a female cover of "Friend Like Me" lol

Genie Palutena is burned in my brain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back