• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Young Link and Toon Link getting loved on by all the Zeldas lol

I plan to work on a Toon Link/Pit, and Pikachu post tomorrow. I couldn't do it today, what with the holiday and having a migraine on top of that.

Wow! That's SICK!

This should be Sora's battle theme if/when he fights Underworld monsters in the RP!

Debating on having Paula join in on the fun with joker and Agent three.

sudjchdifhsif very off topic but since I mentioned the Low Water Party in my post here’s a fun fact about Agent Three for those who haven’t played the games 🦑

Mentioned in one of the official books, the Low Water Party was this huuugggeee rave that Agent Three Djed for using the name DJ Sango. They even had an 8 hour long DJ battle against Marina, one of the music Idols from the game. (Also a shit ton of people went missing after the rave but that’s besides the point lol)

B799329D-59EA-4F59-9C54-5B81FFEA520F.jpeg
(Person on right is Marina and on the left is Agent Three)

And here’s the translation of the page that goes into more detail about it

Debating on having Paula join in on the fun with joker and Agent three.
Maybe she should figure out what’s happening first since she would have no clue anything is even happening. She could always try to contact Joker first since she would be aware that he followed after though she’s likely to only hear him internally crying in pain

so , where should link head , i want him to join one of the crews currently making their way to the tournament .

To clarify, there is no tournament; this is a reunion. It was generally agreed on that keeping in contact and sharing news of the realms might prevent another catastrophe.

I put a quick recap of the RP and where the groups are located on the first page, just under the maps.

I’ll work on Joker’s post asap if I can manage to actually sit and focus on writing today. Haven’t felt great so far this morning so I make no promises

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back