• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I really want Joker and Snake to have a stealth adventure together as the two dedicated sneaky bois. Snake is legitimately impressed by Joker's stealth abilities after saying he doesn't want babysit them, but refuses to admit it.
omg stealth adventure! joker actually goes like uber serious mode and nobody can believe that this is the same dumbass that hands children his gun

i had more of a thought of peach and joker having teatime together. just the thought of someone sending a picture of it to ann and making it seem like there's more to it, when there's not is amusing

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Just two small corrections: Toon Link didn't have any red potions, only Red Chu jelly. Pyra asked Jeff if he needed any food or to be taken anywhere and she wasn't answered.

I can’t wait to post again for this RP, I’m having a lot of fun and I’m only gonna have MORE of a blast with random Jigglypuff! 😂

I’m having a blast too! And I’m hoping I’m doing my boys (and Pyra/Mythra) justice so far

I always have that concern when playing characters not my own, but I find it a fun exercise.

I’m definitely stressing over how I’m playing Peach, I’ve never played canon characters before EVER, so I’m really sweating and fretting everytime I post!

It’s a good stress though, and some of the better things in life are found riiiiiiiight outside of your comfort zone! ^^ I know in my life they have!

I’m definitely stressing over how I’m playing Peach, I’ve never played canon characters before EVER, so I’m really sweating and fretting everytime I post!

It’s a good stress though, and some of the better things in life are found riiiiiiiight outside of your comfort zone! ^^ I know in my life they have!
Your Peach is great! Gentle and kind, yet definitely headstrong and level-headed when the situation calls for it. Can’t wait to see how she does in combat!

Your Peach is great! Gentle and kind, yet definitely headstrong and level-headed when the situation calls for it. Can’t wait to see how she does in combat!

Thank you!

Yeah, me too!

I’m a Peach main IRL, so I know her moves and abilities, now I just have to translate that into novelization here!

I’m both excited and stressed out at combat, as I’ve ALSO never RP’d combat scenes before!

Thank you!

Yeah, me too!

I’m a Peach main IRL, so I know her moves and abilities, now I just have to translate that into novelization here!

I’m both excited and stressed out at combat, as I’ve ALSO never RP’d combat scenes before!
Allow me, someone who has years of experience in competitive CRP and has never won a single fight, to teach you.

This is my first time playing a canon character and I, too, have no idea if I'm playing Snake well. But it's gud, I'm more excited to do silly straight man things in the world of Super Smash Bros.

Allow me, someone who has years of experience in competitive CRP and has never won a single fight, to teach you.

This is my first time playing a canon character and I, too, have no idea if I'm playing Snake well. But it's gud, I'm more excited to do silly straight man things in the world of Super Smash Bros.

Yuuuuuussssssss Avidy!

Minako Minako AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 Your play your characters so damn good. I’m loving the posts. I feel like I’m playing Mario and Metal Gear with your posts that’s how great they are.

I’m always nervous playing canon characters even though I do it often. I just hope they’re at least enjoyable either way lol

Definitely let me know how I’m doing as well. I appreciate constructive criticism

Toon Link and Pit shined in their intro posts but they haven’t done too much afterward. I’ve been doing some setting up for the RP.

I honestly think everyone is doing a great job with their characters! I’m always excited to reply to this so I think that serves as proof enough

I kinda want to post for Cyan but I feel like Roxas needs to shine. Yeah I’m also tired and my brain is fried.

If you wanna post for him go ahead. I really do not mind. Like I said, I just don’t wanna step on anyones toes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back