• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
BY THE FORCE OF A FELLOW...spherical-character, DO IT!

Sunsmiter Sunsmiter and GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat LOL

I was gonna saw “Nah, cause I think Grumpy Swallow platonically likes me, and I don’t want that to change…!” But if Grump is telling me to, theeeeeeeeen~

Screw it!

RANDOM JIGGLYPUFF!!!

I call Jigglypuff! Lemme get the sheet!

Character name: Jigglypuff
Player name: Minako!

Hmm debating if I should send Cyan Meta Knight’s way. I kinda want to give Roxas some interaction.

Jigglypuff added!

I actually did some Jigglypuff shenanigans in the old RP, so it's all good!

Hmm debating if I should send Cyan Meta Knight’s way. I kinda want to give Roxas some interaction.
Listen when you're a smol angery sphere attacking a sandworm, anyone that doesn't punt you across a football field is a happy interaction XD

Oh yeah and the smol angery sphere knows spanish puns. never forget the puns

Join the army of ever growing smol spheres of wrath and vengeance!
(ok i may be exaggerating a little here lol)

Listen when you're a smol angery sphere attacking a sandworm, anyone that doesn't punt you across a football field is a happy interaction XD
I’ll send Cyan over lol taking his anger out on the poor worm. Blame Kefka! XD

Jigglypuff sees Toon Link with his wind baton out and is like, "A maestro! There's going to be MUSIC!" and happily invites itself to the group!

Nope! As soon as it’s set up Inkling would be able to see it on their map and super jump on over
inkling about to yeet her way out of trouble and leave her bestie joker all alone

also i won't be able to write any posts till later today at the earliest. if meta knight gets interacted with before then, i'll leave roxas just chilling i suppose

Everyone beware….

The pink spherical diva… She floats… She sings….

She will unsuspectingly pop up on you and then- BAM!

You’re waking up, you don’t know how you even fell asleep… you feel your face and pull your hand back to find… MARKER STAINS?!?!

You look around for the pink menace, but they are no where to be found…

She left just as quickly as she came!!

She is a diva.
She is a menace.

She is…. JIGGLYPUFF!!!!!

inkling about to yeet her way out of trouble and leave her bestie joker all alone

also i won't be able to write any posts till later today at the earliest. if meta knight gets interacted with before then, i'll leave roxas just chilling i suppose
Don't worry Roxas can be the backup plan just in case the sandworm has TWO health bars!

It's a holiday today so I'm not surprised if folks end up being busy today. I have the bonus of having a migraine, so a Pikachu post may take a bit. I'm going to wait for Jeff to respond to Pyra/Mythra before I make a Toon Link/Pit post.

i just don't wanna step on any toes at this point and make another large group since cyan and mog are already together as is sorry that seems oof, but having too many large groups can overwhelm me at times especially when interacting with the same people in multiple of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back