• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Time for Roxas to yeet him lmao
Using the calculation f = ma(sorry my math is shitty) for Meta Knight's weight(79) and a(let's just say9.8) it would require a force of 774.2 Newtons.

I feel, like Isabelle, someone punting Kirby would immediately face the wrath of nearby other Smashers XD
Someone punting Meta Knight would quickly realize punting a ball wearing metal armor is a very very bad idea.

We had an awesome and hilarious Meta Knight in the old RP.

Pit picked up Meta Knight, knowing full well that it would upset him, and grinned. "Thank you for your help, Meta Knight. I didn't know you cared!"

Meta Knight lost it. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" Meta Knight screamed as he flailed, swinging his blade like a miniature hurricane. "CARED?! I don't know what you're talking about! Let go of me!"

*Other Smash Bros chuckle as Meta Knight throws a fit*

Meta Knight glared furiously at them. "Dont laugh! Help me! This isnt fair!"

Ike watched the Star Warrior acting like a cat with rabies while Pit held him. "I'd tell them that's adorable, but I know I'd regret it later..."

Before that scene, poor Meta Knight accidentally got trampled by Centurions!

Worst that could happen to Meta Knight is Joker ripping his mask off. Unmasking so many shadows has instinctively caused him to unmask everything with a mask. Masked Smashers beware lmao

Worst that could happen to Meta Knight is Joker ripping his mask off. Unmasking so many shadows has instinctively caused him to unmask everything with a mask. Masked Smashers beware lmao
Meta Knight: *pulls off mask to reveal a smaller, more shadowy mask underneath*
1669303651417.png

Copy-pasted from the Funny RP Moments thread. This was one of the most hilarious moments in the old RP. Sorry for the size, it was one big chain of events!

"There was a running gag that Samus could NEVER get sleep. She was constantly trying to sleep, but all the chaos that comes from such a diverse cast of characters coming together kept her up. She finally had enough and yelled at everyone, scaring them so badly that they stood in line at attention. She warned them that if she's woken up again, whoever's responsible will die. She goes to leave and Pit quietly says, "Scarier than Medusa."

Samus heard him and demanded he repeat himself, causing the other characters to have an "Oh crap!" moment and creep away from the angel. Pit tells her he said nothing, moved around Samus while giving her a WIDE berth and not turning his back to her, and ran off into Marth's castle while commenting that he needs to go pray. Samus mutters to him that praying is a good idea because they'll be having his funeral soon in which Pit, who was a safe distance away from Samus at that point, responds, "Thanks, Samus. I love you too."

Shortly after, Wario, threw a tantrum that was so violent and noisy that it shook the entirety of Marth's castle. Meta Knight freaks out and hides in a crate within a storage room to avoid Samus's wrath. Also panicked, Ike and Pit try to silence Wario to no avail, until they decide to try hanging him off a chandelier. Wario responds with a fart explosion. Ike avoids it by running out of the castle, but Pit, who was the one flying Wario to the chandelier, was at ground zero and was shot into a nearby wall, knocked out cold. The Centurions, upon seeing Pit's prone form, all decided to attack Wario. Wario panics and flees. He ran past the closet Meta Knight was hiding in, and when Meta Knight came out to see what was going on, he was immediately trampled by Centurions. This, of course, enrages Meta Knight and he gives chase to the Centurions.

Moments later, outside the castle, a very wobbly and dizzy Pit appears by Ike's side and asks the swordsman why there are three of him. Ike remarks that there aren't and that Pit needs to get 'that junk' out of his system. He helps by slapping Pit on the back so hard that the angel face-plants in the dirt. Wario runs by the two while being chased by the Centurions, who were being chased by Meta Knight, who was 'thrashing around in a tornado of destruction'. Ike then grabbed Pit and threw him like a javelin at Wario. Pit catches Wario, Ike catches up to them, and they proceed to beat up Wario.

After the fighting was over, Meta Knight tries to help Samus sleep by offering her a pill the size of a chicken egg. Everyone is aghast at the size of the pill and wondered how one could swallow it in which Meta Knight happily responds that it's a suppository. Pit asked Ike in a whisper to explain what a suppository was, to which Ike responds that he does not want to know. It turned out Meta Knight was just joking and the pill was dissolvable. The fact that Meta Knight made a joke shocked everyone.

Meanwhile, poor Princess Zelda is watching all the madness from the sidelines."

I sure hope I can live up to the legend of Meta Knight with stupid worm puns and a spansh guitar!

XD

This was actually a serious RP too, not an LOL Random one! But with a bunch of folks like the Smash Bros., craziness is just bound to happen!

Ike and Pit were rarely separated in the RP. "Pitdoken" became one of Ike's signature moves in the RP. XD Just grab and YEET!

In speaking of which, is Meta Knight allowed to have an airship?

Yeah, characters with vehicles and armies are allowed to have them. Bowser has his army and airships, so Meta Knight can have his!

I tend to RP Pit’s Centurions as something similar to Gomamon’s “Marching Fishes,” for any Digimon folks. He just calls them when he needs them and they just... show up! XD

Time for Joker to get his epic ride, the Mona car, which he illegally drives like the dumbass he is

Sora with the gummi ship as well and everyone is wondering who let this child pilot it

Pokey with his spider mech. Good god don’t let Cyan pilot a magitek.

Yeah, characters with vehicles and armies are allowed to have them. Bowser has his army and airships, so Meta Knight can have his!

I tend to RP Pit’s Centurions as something similar to Gomamon’s “Marching Fishes,” for any Digimon folks. He just calls them when he needs them and they just... show up! XD
Well, that significantly speeds things up!
Does...does it come with a crew?
(Do i have to make character sheets for everyone oh no-)

Joker: Don't worry guys, I have our escape vehicle. We'll be out of here in no time
Anyone who's with him: Where is it???
Joker: *Proudly holding up Morgana*
Anyone: Joker, that's a cat
Joker: Yes, yes it is *Yeets Morgana*
Morgana: *Turns into a car*
Anyone: JOKER WTF

Ah the beauty of Persona logic

Joker: Don't worry guys, I have our escape vehicle. We'll be out of here in no time
Anyone who's with him: Where is it???
Joker: *Proudly holding up Morgana*
Anyone: Joker, that's a cat
Joker: Yes, yes it is *Yeets Morgana*
Morgana: *Turns into a car*
Anyone: JOKER WTF

Ah the beauty of Persona logic

If that’s how it actually plays out I will tip my hat to you and acknowledge said post in which it is in as a Masterpiece 😂

If that’s how it actually plays out I will tip my hat to you and acknowledge said post in which it is in as a Masterpiece 😂
it likely would be similar, at least on joker's end lmao. he truly owns a monster cat who turns into a car and he does get yeeted sometimes for said transformation

i'll just share this as proof lmao

NPCs are not required to have character sheets.

Toon Link can use ships, and apparently trains even though he’s WW Link and not ST!

... I’m not gonna have TL know how to use trains.

Pit can drive pretty much any thing (dude gets a freaking MECH at the end of Uprising) if given enough time to mess with it. He’s not one for academics, but put something in his hands and he’ll figure out how it works.

Guys, be glad I decided NOT to play Jigglypuff cause, like, I would randomly pop in on other groups, sing, put everyone to sleep, then get mad, draw on their faces, and then float away until a page or two later I’d pop in again and repeat to another poor group. You’d all hate me and I don’t want that 😂

Guys, be glad I decided NOT to play Jigglypuff cause, like, I would randomly pop in on other groups, sing, put everyone to sleep, then get mad, draw on their faces, and then float away until a page or two later I’d pop in again and repeat to another poor group. You’d all hate me and I don’t want that 😂
No. You SHOULD do that. It will be so funny!

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back